Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 5, 2015 7:57 PM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Good god Pica's laugh sounds ridiculously stupid. xD At least the fight between Zoro and Pica is getting more intense, albeit another brief moment. Even Orlombus provides an assist for Zoro.

Doflamingo was trying to mentally torture Law by putting the blame on him for the tragedy that started at Dressrosa, and then Doflamingo brutally severes Law's right arm! F**k! >_<

Luffy finally defeats the Fake Mingo! This episode had a good finish. And Trebol really needs to shut the hell up! >_>
Sep 5, 2015 8:03 PM

Sep 2013
Finally Luffy get rid of that clone
Sep 5, 2015 8:51 PM

Jun 2013
Lmfao at Trebol in this episode XD
Sep 5, 2015 9:00 PM

Nov 2008
Now we can finally get fucking started....
[spoiler]All the members of Doflamingo are going to start dropping like flies, one after the other, one episode each, first is lard-ass.
HollowIchigo58Sep 5, 2015 9:03 PM
Sep 5, 2015 10:05 PM

Oct 2008
J053PH said:

HAHAHA I really laughed and got annoyed at same time :D
Sep 5, 2015 10:13 PM

Mar 2014
Terbol be like:
Him: Hey, Hey. hey hey hey hey... Are you listening? Hey hey, Hey hey hey hey hey...
ME: いかげんにしろう!!!!!! (THAT'S ENOUGH!!!!!)
Sep 5, 2015 10:18 PM

Dec 2013
Really wanted Trebol to shut up!

Doffy is brutal. Poor Law got disarmed >.<

Looking at the next episode's preview I'm expecting lots of flashbacks. Not looking forward to it too much
Sep 5, 2015 10:27 PM

Oct 2013
Lol, Trebol is just there to give annoying funny commentary. Seeing more of Zoro would be nice and the battle at least progressed somewhat
Sep 5, 2015 11:41 PM

Jul 2014
To be honest, the trebol padding was hilarious but other stuff like how long Luffy's goddam fight with nisemingo took was brutal.
Sep 6, 2015 12:00 AM

Oct 2008
Cool episode. Was surprised when law lost an arm :o
Sep 6, 2015 1:22 AM
Jul 2018
Law losing an arm was brutal

J053PH said:
Sep 6, 2015 1:34 AM
Jun 2015
This was a really nice episode...........the fight between Doffy and Law was good and they censored the scene where Law's arm got cut but that was to be expected but still it was good...........and that Zoro vs Pica was nice too (pica's laugh XD)...........and we are finally getting into final fights from the next episode......
Sep 6, 2015 1:48 AM

Feb 2010
OMG Is this Naruto?
4 minute recap
A part nothing happens.
B part Law loses an arm (big deal, he can reattach), starts screaming in pain instead of reattaching the arm, some useless talk, useless attacks, Luffy does something OP, episode ends.
Stop the sequels high-ranking stupidity.
Group franchises in Top Anime page.
Because Gintama is just "one" anime and not 5.
Sep 6, 2015 2:12 AM

Jun 2015
Hoping Law can re-attach that arm! ( am also secretly hoping that Law will give Kyros a new leg)

Feels like Luffy has been fighting that clone forever.

Its still moving painfully slowely, but the story is still good so i'm still hooked.

Glad to see Red Hawk again, I am still waiting to see the full spectrum of each characters growth since the time skip, how many episodes has that been?

also feeling concerned for the rest of the crew right now, are they in One Piece anymore? :D

Still excited!!!
MaelstromSparkSep 6, 2015 2:17 AM
Sep 6, 2015 2:56 AM

Nov 2014
I hope Trebol dies as soon as possible. Most annoying creature ever!

Zoro vs. Pica has no progress, except Pica's laugh is more ridiculous than his voice XD

And the highlight of the episode: Mingo bunshin is dead finally
Sep 6, 2015 3:39 AM

Nov 2012
Anyone know what Doffy was referring to when he said: " I guess that the bird cage was too small to keep 'it' shut in?
Sep 6, 2015 3:54 AM
Mar 2015
It's about time for the final showdown(s)!
Sep 6, 2015 3:55 AM
Feb 2014
Wow, only half a chapter animated in this one. I guess it's better to leave some episodes pile up and then watch them all together.
Sep 6, 2015 3:59 AM

Nov 2010
TheRealDeal51 said:
Anyone know what Doffy was referring to when he said: " I guess that the bird cage was too small to keep 'it' shut in?

To Luffy/
Sep 6, 2015 5:36 AM

Jul 2015
Really liked this episode.

Law & Doflamingo's spite for each other was demonstrated to full effect and I loved how the Anime didn't shy away from fully showing Law's arm get cut off!

Also liked the Luffy Vs Doffy Double filler; made for an awesome cliffhanger and accentuates the progression within the fight.

(4/5)
Sep 6, 2015 5:57 AM
TheCook

Jan 2013
ReinhardVonMusel said:

B part Law loses an arm (big deal, he can reattach), starts screaming in pain instead of reattaching the arm, some useless talk, useless attacks, Luffy does something OP, episode ends.

Law can not just reattach his arm in a matter of seconds since it was not cut off with his powers, it's a real wound with severed flesh and veins and not a OP OP cut.
Sep 6, 2015 10:06 AM

Jul 2015
Usopp8000 said:
Terbol be like:
Him: Hey, Hey. hey hey hey hey... Are you listening? Hey hey, Hey hey hey hey hey...
ME: いかげんにしろう!!!!!! (THAT'S ENOUGH!!!!!)

Lol
Sep 6, 2015 6:14 PM
Sep 2015
omg never would have thought law would have lost an arm it is too shocking. ugh i wanna kill mingo. luffy get ur ass up there and fight.
Sep 6, 2015 9:27 PM

Jul 2012
Another boring episode, Law lost an arm but he will just reattach it later it's his own fault for being so sucky at fighting even though his power is so OP (It's even called the OP OP fruit), Zoro vs Pica fight still getting no where, Luffy finally takes out the Don clone all he had to do was to get around Bellamy. Gotta love how they always put the best bits at the end to try and make up for all the boring crap before that. Surprising enough it seems to work on lots of people here.
Sep 7, 2015 12:59 AM

Jan 2014
exLightning said:
Another boring episode, Law lost an arm but he will just reattach it later it's his own fault for being so sucky at fighting even though his power is so OP (It's even called the OP OP fruit), Zoro vs Pica fight still getting no where, Luffy finally takes out the Don clone all he had to do was to get around Bellamy. Gotta love how they always put the best bits at the end to try and make up for all the boring crap before that. Surprising enough it seems to work on lots of people here.

Still does not matter, it will still fucking hurt if you get your arm chopped off.
Sep 7, 2015 4:24 AM

Jul 2008
The severed arm was the only ting of note and it was brutal. Now we come to the family ass kicking party, finally.
Sep 7, 2015 5:44 AM

Sep 2014
Damn Pica's voice is ridiculous.
Law's right arm...ouch.
Finally time for Luffy to kick some ass, I hope..
Sep 7, 2015 11:58 AM

Apr 2009
Huh, after all the build up after that shot last episode it was surprisingly meaningless. I actually liked this episode quite a bit. Doffy and Law had interesting dialogue and I loved the Law used more of his crazy power like Takt and Doffy stopped it cold.

The arm getting caught off was brutal. Sure, he'll just reattach it later, but I liked that Doffy tried to torture him mentally and when that didn't work, well... Plus since Law's the guy who likes to slice people up it's fitting Doffy did that to him, fitting payback.

And THANK GOD (it seems, at least) like Luffy is done with fighting Bellamy. I was at my limit with that. I generally don't mind the pacing but Bellamy whining and Luffy fighting around.

And jeez, Trebol. He went from annoying to funny back to annoying and ended at slightly amusing. :D
Sep 7, 2015 3:06 PM

Jun 2015
13 year later... I have caught One Piece ;(, i feel so... right?
Sep 7, 2015 9:00 PM

Jun 2011
Ahh what a hyped ending! Luffy is finally getting done with Doffy's string clone! Man I can't wait for the remaining bits to be animated.
Spoiler alert, please don't look into the spoiler tag if you don't want to be spoiled.

Zoro was looking all badass (when was he not? XD). Can't wait for his fight to get animated.

Law's arm getting severed was really hard to watch, my heart almost couldn't take it when Doffy put his leg above Law's arm, luckily it gave me a bit of time to get my heart prepared. Law's scream wasn't pleasant.

There was also a bit of mention about the Yonta Moria of Orlumbus, after reading the manga I can see what he means by assist in a battle on the sea. Can't wait for the actual bits to get animated. Also, when Doffy mentioned that Law should have pit Kaidou against him, again, after reading the manga, I can only say,

Reading the manga and knowing what happens next make it all the more interesting.

P.S. Trebol, really? Come on.

Dahaka_ said:
TheRealDeal51 said:

To Luffy/
The beast within Luffy. :D

exLightning said:
Law lost an arm but he will just reattach it later it's his own fault for being so sucky at fighting even though his power is so OP (It's even called the OP OP fruit)
To be exact, it's ope ope no mi. Fans just shortened it to OP OP no mi.

TheVictor9634 said:
13 year later... I have caught One Piece ;(, i feel so... right?
Good job making it this far. :D
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Sep 8, 2015 1:08 AM

Jun 2015
ToG25thBaam said:
, please don't look into the spoiler tag if you don't want to be spoiled.

oh you have no idea how much i wanna click that tag , maybe i should just go back to reading it!!!
Sep 8, 2015 3:54 AM

Jul 2013
wtf Toei are you even trying? what's with that really crappy animation? I know animation has never been the best about One Piece but this time it's just too shitty even I can't ignore it. First they put a full opening song with a flashback every episode (that takes 6mins all in all! mofos!) then they drag the story and now crappy animation. What's next huh?

Pica's laugh was the only good thing in this episode. Law losing his arm is kinda insignificant since he can probabaly put it back using his powers.
Sep 8, 2015 12:39 PM
Sep 2014
ReinhardVonMusel said:
OMG Is this Naruto?
4 minute recap
A part nothing happens.

Have you got cancer mate? Complete opposite of what happens in Naruto which doesn't even have recaps and has animated fighting unlike One Piece with it's one punch kills always. I like One Piece but you've no idea what you're talking about.
Sep 9, 2015 8:53 AM
Dec 2014
MadCamel said:
ReinhardVonMusel said:
OMG Is this Naruto?
4 minute recap
A part nothing happens.

Have you got cancer mate? Complete opposite of what happens in Naruto which doesn't even have recaps and has animated fighting unlike One Piece with it's one punch kills always. I like One Piece but you've no idea what you're talking about.
Cancer is nothing to joke about
Sep 9, 2015 10:36 AM

Jul 2013
"Ne ne Law, ne ne!"

Luffy better hurry and give Law a hand (pun intended)

I'm looking forward to Hajrudin vs Machvise
Sep 9, 2015 2:46 PM

Sep 2013
It felt like 3 hours passed while watching this :(
The joy I felt when it FINALLY ended :'(
Sep 9, 2015 2:59 PM

May 2010
Eh, pretty much nothing interesting happened... STILL dat sudden dark turn tho, totally didn't expect that Law would lose his arm O.o Wonder what's going to happen now.
Sep 11, 2015 11:08 AM

Jun 2014
Kitsu-nee said:
Eh, pretty much nothing interesting happened... STILL dat sudden dark turn tho, totally didn't expect that Law would lose his arm O.o Wonder what's going to happen now.

I bet 5 dollars on how he'll be able to stitch it back together. I was still pretty shocked when it happened tho, wasn't expecting it at all xD
Throw me to the wolves, tomorrow I will come back, leader of the whole pack!

Sep 11, 2015 1:00 PM
Jun 2015
MaelstromSpark said:
Hoping Law can re-attach that arm! ( am also secretly hoping that Law will give Kyros a new leg)

Feels like Luffy has been fighting that clone forever.

Its still moving painfully slowely, but the story is still good so i'm still hooked.

Glad to see Red Hawk again, I am still waiting to see the full spectrum of each characters growth since the time skip, how many episodes has that been?

also feeling concerned for the rest of the crew right now, are they in One Piece anymore? :D

Still excited!!!
Only Luffy and Zoro are imporant now ;)
Sep 12, 2015 11:42 AM

Mar 2010
This episode stalled way too fucking much.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Sep 12, 2015 11:11 PM

Jul 2014
I like Trebol.
Sep 22, 2015 4:00 AM

Apr 2014
Law lost his arm and Luffy finally defeated Doflamingo's double. Decent episode.
Sep 23, 2015 12:59 AM

Jul 2013
Mingo's clone is durable. Naruto's clones disappear after one punch.
Oct 3, 2015 4:35 PM

Jan 2011
picas voice ...
Oct 9, 2015 6:34 PM

Jan 2012
He want to become pirate king ,can't even take care of Bellamy,
When he cut his arm , was it censored didn't see a lot of bloods .

Oct 23, 2015 10:41 AM

Jan 2013
"Pica pica pica"

Lmao @ Zoro's reaction :D
Double of Mingo is finally "dead"

Guessing Law would be able to reconnect his arm with his ability, guess we'll have to see.
Nov 17, 2015 5:55 AM

Apr 2014
Poor Law.
I got really annoyed at Trembol.
"You don't become Hokage in order to be acknowledged by the village.
The one who is acknowledged by everyone, is the one who becomes Hokage."
Uchiha Itachi, Naruto Shippuden
Jan 2, 2016 2:33 PM

Jun 2015
Lmao at pica's laugh xDD

WTF DID DOFLAMINGO REALLY CUT HIS ARM OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aug 13, 2016 9:02 PM

Mar 2015
Pica's been good comic relief

And damn, surely Law can Room his arm back together???
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Aug 20, 2016 3:39 PM

Sep 2014
Good episode. Finally luffy finished off that fake clone for good :)
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Do you think Boney's ass is a contender for best ass in One Piece? ( 1 2 )

Catalano - Jun 22

57 by Zarutaku »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1109 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Jun 22

61 by barackobammmma »»
3 hours ago

» Toei suck big time!

Reckless_weeb - Jun 25

24 by Loaf_dontcare »»
5 hours ago

» Hear me out ! Zoro isn’t still aware that he has conquerors Haki.

HaremKing01 - Yesterday

10 by Loaf_dontcare »»
5 hours ago

» The Essential Guide to watching One Piece

Nito-San - Nov 12, 2012

42 by Suheb1 »»
6 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.