Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 22, 2014 11:41 PM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ep.6.5. So it's like extension story of ep.15.

Yui-chan's character (again!) criticizing about Hikasa-san's character not having feminine sense. Wow, F-cup... no, G-cup?!

So there's good things to sport bra comparing to normal bra (That point I didn't realize even though I wear one, too). Ogura-san's character influencing feminine sense is cute!
tsubasaloverOct 23, 2014 2:45 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Oct 23, 2014 12:03 AM

Nov 2011
Wait so is this part of episode 15 or it was added a bit after? I noticed it's under 14 minutes, so I guess there were only bits of extra material. Anyways, this was amusing for the show. Bring out the youth~
Oct 23, 2014 12:19 AM

Nov 2007
Stark700 said:
Wait so is this part of episode 15 or it was added a bit after?

Edited what I typed. What I meant was it's kind of like continuous story to ep.15, not part of ep.15.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Oct 23, 2014 5:28 PM

Mar 2014
Aw, thought it would be 30 minutes long, my fault for trusting MAL's duration tag without an episode being released ;_;

Had my hopes too high too, at least it wasn't a full beach episode.
Dec 24, 2014 7:32 PM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
This is why Kaede is the best girl. What? I don't mean because of her nice figure only, but how she was willing to experience new things even if reluctantly, though it was the least of her worries. Her monologue towards the end was nice too.

As much fanservice this episode brought, I actually viewed it as Kaede's journey on the path of becoming more womanlike; thus I don't consider this as "ecchi" at all. There are substantial differences between ecchi and showing more skin as a mean to depict certain themes.

Dec 25, 2014 2:58 AM
▬▬ι═══════ﺤ

Feb 2012
So nice to hear the 1st OP again. It was my preferred opening.

This episode was full of fan service and I loved every bit of it. Woo!
"Be the change you wish to see in the world." ⛩️

Dec 25, 2014 4:44 AM
Jun 2012
That was probably the classiest fanservice episode I've ever seen.
Dec 25, 2014 9:26 AM

Dec 2013
Oh someone just beaten the Nozomi cup.

Um, that was an interesting fan-service episode, coming from a very cute anime. But yeah, once in a while you just want to have it. Haha, good episode so far. Kaede made a nice choice. Kokona's 'expanding your horizon' is just too cute for me.
Dec 26, 2014 10:03 AM

Feb 2010
UubTay said:

I wasn't expecting oppai touching but, it was a classy version of fanservice by far.
Dec 27, 2014 11:06 AM

Jul 2009
UubTay said:

hahaha, true, but even so, it was ok, it's kinda fun that a girl that looks a bit boyish says that Kaede must be more feminine.
Jan 15, 2015 3:43 PM

May 2012
G-cup :o this sure was nicely service :p pretty lovely to watch :3 Back to the main series!
Jan 31, 2015 4:03 PM

May 2012
Lol, fanservice. At least it's not one of those extreme ones. Kaede is now more woman-like by buying that pinky bra xD Overall it's a good episode. Still prefer them talking about mountain climbing though than bras xD

Apr 3, 2015 9:48 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Wait, there's a G Cup?

I honestly didn't think Kaede's chest was that big. The bra made her chest look bigger than what it actually was.

It was refreshing seeing a Kaede episode and seeing her wear an actual bra. She's building up that girly side of her. Now we wait for season 3, if there's more.

Apr 13, 2015 4:38 PM

Feb 2010
ugh
I probably regret this post by now.
Jul 4, 2015 3:21 AM

Oct 2012
Great fanservice outside of series. G-cup who would have thought :) And dat boob grab! :D
Jul 11, 2015 7:08 PM

Dec 2012
Why is this show so fun and informative at the same time? "Encouragement of bra" bahaha, but somehow they actually turned it into a character building episode. That's something I adore about Yama no Susume, how it takes the mundane and uses it to throw down those simple life lessons. I especially like the bit Kaede says towards the end, about how people tend to avoid wonderful experiences because they're new and they just haven't tried it yet. I can't even count how many times I've been guilty of that.

Kokona with her "Bundle of Cuteness" moment. This show always knows exactly what to do to make me happy.
May 16, 2016 7:54 PM
Ceasefire NOW

Aug 2009
Wow fanservice and education in one episode lol.
Dec 4, 2017 4:20 PM

Sep 2011
What a way to do a fanservice episode and make it actually more educational and informative. I'm truly surprised.
May 12, 2018 11:30 PM

Jul 2016
Wow that saleswoman is really committed to her work...

Ehem... get a boy? in this kind of shows?... yeah, sure...
Aug 20, 2019 6:53 PM

Oct 2015
I guess this was to be suppose to be a fanservice episode.

But nice pink bra BTW for Kaede, but I like her in those sports bra they kinda suit her.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Apr 16, 2020 11:36 PM

Apr 2008
Garbage episode.
Jan 24, 2021 1:26 AM

Feb 2020
It was and educational farservice episode lol.
Apr 17, 2021 4:51 AM

Aug 2018
So we get cup sizes of our girls in the special?.. lol.. I mean.. Ok.. I guess.. ;P
So Kokona has AA.. Aoi has A.. Hinata has B.. Kaede has G (a bit later in the episode).. Who was that girl with C cup, by the way?..
Well, I guess, for women it's very important to pick right bra.. Like indeed sport without comfortable bra just sucks, I imagine.. Especially if you have bigger bust, or sensitive nipples, or some other things..
Kaede doesn't really look like she has G cup.. Like G cup.. It's like.. It's huge badongas.. Kaede's maybe look like D-E, to me.. How they're drawn..
I don't know, how bra can widen your world.. I mean.. Well, if you have a boyfriend/girlfriend - yes.. But otherwise.. Only if for your own confidence or something.. But this can also be just achieved with some t-shirt, or whatever else, not necessary bra.. But I guess it also can be bra, why not..
Jul 8, 2021 8:50 PM

Dec 2013
Gendolfas said:
So we get cup sizes of our girls in the special?.. lol.. I mean.. Ok.. I guess.. ;P
So Kokona has AA.. Aoi has A.. Hinata has B.. Kaede has G (a bit later in the episode).. Who was that girl with C cup, by the way?..
Well, I guess, for women it's very important to pick right bra.. Like indeed sport without comfortable bra just sucks, I imagine.. Especially if you have bigger bust, or sensitive nipples, or some other things..
Kaede doesn't really look like she has G cup.. Like G cup.. It's like.. It's huge badongas.. Kaede's maybe look like D-E, to me.. How they're drawn..
I don't know, how bra can widen your world.. I mean.. Well, if you have a boyfriend/girlfriend - yes.. But otherwise.. Only if for your own confidence or something.. But this can also be just achieved with some t-shirt, or whatever else, not necessary bra.. But I guess it also can be bra, why not..

The C girl was also Hinata. They were saying that she used to be B, but recently became C.
Aug 8, 2021 2:38 PM

Mar 2020
What the fuck...
I'm not new to fanservice but this was appaling.
Sure lets depict some teenagers fondling eachothers boobs, great idea.
After the first season OVA with the shower scene I had a feeling they would come back to the fanservice but this was even worse than I thought.
Oct 4, 2022 1:32 AM

May 2015
That was such an embarrassing episode. Sure, it's good to broaden your horizons, but it works when the person is actually interested in it, not pressured. And it's kinda sad that when Kaede shared this with her friends no one supported her on the matter, only telling that she should look cute and girly. But why? She doesn't have to if that's not her thing. Sports bras are much more practical and suffering just for the illusory appeal of male gaze and superficial popularity is completely unreasonable. If Kaede ever finds a guy who likes her for who she is he wouldn't mind her dressing the way she wants, otherwise he wouldn't be worth it. They even had to bring up high heels, urgh.
Nov 23, 2022 6:21 AM

Nov 2018
I'm glad that nobody ever bothered me with such aspects 😅! I addressed them only when I felt that time came for them 😋.
"The me today will not ever make the future me to regret!"
(Emily Adachi from Air Gear: Kuro no Hane to Nemuri no Mori - Break on the Sky)

Dec 6, 2022 1:09 AM

Jan 2021
I'm confused. This Yuuka girl that's her friend that she was pining for in that other episode and saying it's been so long since they've seen each other and she wishes she could see her again while subtly implying Yuuka had died... goes to her school this whole time and they see each other every day?

And also WTF. Is it a common thing for the shop clerk to come into the dressing room with you to try on underwear in Japan? First I've seen of this.

And also the fact her school uniform's fabric is so thin you could see the bright pink right through it. No wonder she was hesitant to get it. Kinda too flashy to wear to school.
Jun 16, 2023 12:43 PM

Oct 2018
Last time it was Kokona or was it Kaede, I don't remember. It's surely weird as hell for the shop manager to just enter the dressing room and straight up touch the breasts from underneath the bra.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yama no Susume 2nd Season Special Episode 2 Discussion

hpulley - Mar 27, 2015

36 by GlennMagusHarvey »»
May 15, 10:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.