Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Sep 14, 2014 9:28 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lol, the manga ideas are getting silly now. I mean, it works but this seems silly with the heroine.

Still, I thought the episode was pretty cute. There are a lot of Nozaki and Sakura moments so the two had time to connect. But damn it, Nozaki really is dense as a rock..

But yeah, good episode with manga making. I give credit to Nozaki for using a lot of the experience has gained.
Stark700Sep 14, 2014 1:27 PM
Sep 14, 2014 9:33 AM

Nov 2007
Oh, the first time he and the current editor met. lol~

How to make story more "bang". lol @ him trying to surprise her. Nice lunch time!

Assistants get together because of the rain, and party. Nozaki-kun use them as the topics of his manga! lol @ talk about the main girl while Nozaki-kun falling asleep.

She already forgot about her chocolate?

One more ep. left. Summer festival and she got chance to be alone and feel loved?
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Sep 14, 2014 10:29 AM
Jan 2010
Only one more episode!!!

And yes, Nozaki is dense. But since it's for the comedy effect it doesn't annoy me.

Plus when Sakura said, "Oh, it's rare for you to be stuck on trying to write a GOOD story." Nope, didn't even react to the natural insult.

Poor Nozaki though. He was so traumatized by Maeno-san that he was reluctant to get to know Ken-san. "You actually read my manga!?" Dude.

Best moment: curry under the rice. LOL. "What kind of play is that?"

Unsheathe those manga tools.

P.S. Nozaki, I think we need more boxes.
shachikuakitaSep 14, 2014 10:41 AM
Sep 14, 2014 12:33 PM

Nov 2011
Sep 14, 2014 12:44 PM

Jul 2010
Nozaki's first interactions with Ken-san xD
Keeping the distance and that personality diversity ^^
All those props in the manga and Mamiko being on top for the whole time!

A day full of surprises from Nozaki ^^
That comfortable chair, too comfortable!
Ruining some of the good moments with the surprises.
Sakura being vary at the end yet nothing happened.

A rainy day and all the guys are stranded in Nozaki's apartment!
Keeping it a secret that they help Nozaki.
Mikorin trying to find normal subjects such as talking about girls. Given a manga, then a coloured one then a graduation album!
Not looking at the pictures, the heart and the legs are all that matters.
Changing all those scenes for his manga.
Sep 14, 2014 12:47 PM

Apr 2008
Those flashy scenes and surprises where hilarious! Also the second half with all the guys was nice to watch :D

But that preview... gotta be trolling... right??!!!!!! :P

But really only one episode left? Seriously going to get withdrawals without my end of week comedy dose. Figures crossed for another season!!!!!!
Sep 14, 2014 12:56 PM

Apr 2010
The bad news, next week is the last episode which is a shame.
This episode was pretty nice especially the sleepover part it looked so funny they way Nozaki was changing everything the girls talk in his manga.
Wonder how that chapter will turn out.

The meeting between Ken and Nozaki was also pretty funny.

Aug 2008
The boys were so hilarious! I couldn't contain my laugh and rewatched six times the scene where they bring out the manga tools! XD

Oh god, a kiss scene next week??!?! It's surely a troll. 8)

May 2012
SOOOOOOOO FUNNYYYYYYY AS USUAL <3

OMG, next week's going to be the last episode </3 I DON'T WANT IT :(((
Sep 14, 2014 1:00 PM

Aug 2010
Lol'd at the first meeting between Ken and Nozaki with Nozaki literally keeping distance XD

Ken comparing Nozaki to a mother being approached by her child was lol XD

Nozaki's reaction to Ken knowing 5 names lolol. Maeno traumatized him so much XD

Poor Sakura ^^; Nozaki's surprises were lol with how he was her seat and the popping out hand XD...and just when he wasn't trolling for once in his life Sakura was on guard T^T Poor girl XD

All the guys stopping at Nozaki's place was lol and Mikorin liking Waka right away for praising him was hilarious XD

The way the 3 of them took out the manga tools and threw them away was priceless lol

Nozaki taking out a Graduation book and Mikorin's "Too real" was lololol

Lol'd at Hori being scared at how Nozaki changes any conversation to girls talk XD

"Mamiko...shiba, do u want a handicap" XD Poor Mikorin, lost all the arm wrestling XD

Sakura was cute at the end <3

Dat PV is so much trololol XD No way will they kiss ^^;
Sep 14, 2014 1:03 PM

Apr 2014
I'm extremely disappointed in this show....

I can't believe it's over next week. It's been the most consistently hilarious show I've ever watched. I can't say I haven't had an episode where I haven't laughed, and typically, I'm not someone who laughs at much. This show really accomplished what it set out to do.

GSN pls have 2nd season. thx.

EDIT: Also, OP of the season too.
Nop.
Sep 14, 2014 1:04 PM

Jun 2013
Only one more episode left :(
I'm going to miss this anime!
Sep 14, 2014 1:12 PM

Feb 2008
AikaKateshiki said:
A good episode as always. But Dayum that preview, something awesome is going to happen in the final episode. I can't wait~~

I had the same thought!

The end of the preview made me scream!
Sep 14, 2014 1:12 PM

Oct 2012
I hope this will get a second season :).
Nozaki-kun is making them work indirectly, looool.
I'm learning English so maybe I make mistakes :)
Sep 14, 2014 1:13 PM
Jul 2018
Nozaki's surprises were lol. Lol @ Nozaki was trying to be Sakura's chair.

All the three guys took out their manga tools at the same time.

Nozaki changed the males' conversations into girls talk was a lol.
Sep 14, 2014 1:13 PM

Nov 2012
Hlarious episode

LOOL so hard at "I feel like I am trying to hit on some woman with a child, and it sucks"
I kind of understand why Hori doesn't want anyone to know that he helps with the manga....
LOL @ Hori figuring out Nozaki was gonna use them for ideas for the manga......
Sakura was pretty cute at end.......
Sep 14, 2014 1:21 PM

Jun 2014
They better make a 2nd season, I'm not yet done laughing ( > ◡ < )
Sep 14, 2014 1:24 PM

Jan 2013
The three topics used on this episode could had been longer.
And last week is the last episode...

So sad...
Sep 14, 2014 1:27 PM

Apr 2014
2nd part was better than 1st part

but..that preview...i hope that that kiss actually happen

but like always nozaki ruins any romantic moment
probably this is what is going to happen

nozaki: sakura there is something i always wanted to tell you
*moves towards sakura*
sakura: !? (no-nozaki-kun... is he... is he trying to kiss me?...it cant be true...he...)
*grabs sakura's hands*
nozaki: you have been the best assistant i ever had...
sakura: (screams internally) O-okay... yo.you are welcome no-nozaki-kun (Q_Q)
nozaki: ?
Sep 14, 2014 1:31 PM

Jun 2013
I didn't quite understand what that valentine card meant in the fridge
Was it a real confession? Was it from Nozaki to Chiyo or from Chiyo to Nozaki?
Oh god I want a real love scene in the last episode and a second season! :3
“The One With The Stronger Heart, Always Wins The Battle!!!”
[i]
Let's Go Out of Here..... Together.....
(Yes, that red-car with a mustache is my car :D )
Sep 14, 2014 1:36 PM

Jul 2013
Well I have nothing to say in here. It is, as always, so funny like the previous episode, and I can't stop laughing. Hang in their Chiyo, you have a lot of chances to let Nozaki notice how you feel. I just laughed when Chiyo was sitting on Nozaki in a surprise way XD.

Nice to see the guys got some screen time in the second half, and Nozaki drawing them for Manga XD.

What lacks is probably character developments, but I'll see what the last episode will looks like. I wish they make a 2nd season for this.

Sep 14, 2014 1:36 PM
Jul 2018
That removable hand made me laugh so hard. This was pretty good episode as always,such a shame that the next episode is going to be the last one. :/

And I wonder if the kiss from the preview will actually happen or if Nozaki will pull off some shit as always.
Sep 14, 2014 1:40 PM

Feb 2014
Sleeping at Nozaki's house because of the rain was the best. The one who wanted to know everything about those pajama parties was the first person to fall asleep.
Sep 14, 2014 1:42 PM

Apr 2013
Bro slumber (BROlumber??) parties for the win. And the "Hand of God" was legendary. I can't believe that there is only one more episode left. This needs a second season announced ASAP.
dankzelSep 14, 2014 2:02 PM
Sep 14, 2014 1:44 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Somehow I feel like I've learned something I shouldn't have.
Sep 14, 2014 1:47 PM

Nov 2013
The hand falling off made me burst out laughing, such a priceless moment.

The very end of the preview is such a bait, god knows what he's about to do, there's probably a bug on her shoulder and he's about to pick it off.
the official MAL hall of fame/cursed comments is now open for business - you are welcome to PM me any potential quotes to include
Sep 14, 2014 1:56 PM

Jun 2008
Loved this episode funny as always, but man can't believe there is only one episode left. I hope the preview of what looks like a kiss between the two is really that. I need some closure for poor little Sakura damn it T_T.
Sep 14, 2014 1:57 PM

Aug 2012
The hand got me too, as did drawing the bit with Hori's bangs.

WeSakura NEEDS this payoff to happen.
Sep 14, 2014 2:15 PM

Jan 2014
I liked the first half of this episode better than the second, with the whole surprise thing :P.
Sep 14, 2014 2:22 PM

Sep 2013
The hand surprise made me burst out laughing, same with Nozaki changing everyone's talk to girl talk like it was nothing!

One more episode everyone,

Ferax said:

nozaki: sakura there is something i always wanted to tell you
*moves towards sakura*
sakura: !? (no-nozaki-kun... is he... is he trying to kiss me?...it cant be true...he...)
*grabs sakura's hands*
nozaki: you have been the best assistant i ever had...
sakura: (screams internally) O-okay... yo.you are welcome no-nozaki-kun (Q_Q)
nozaki: ?

This

Sep 14, 2014 2:44 PM
Jan 2014
Nozaki's first meet up with Ken was very amusing. Ken learned about Nozaki's true nature from the beginning.

The first part of the episode was a major tease for usSakura. I really hope something romantic actually happens in the next episode, or I'mSakura's really going to feel down. I wan't either that kiss scene to be real or a second season, given that there is enough material for a another cour.

Mikorin feeling jelly about someone other than Kashima, what a surprise. I like how they all pulled their manga tools at the same time though. Mikorin shouldn't have tried to get something from the like of an erohon from Nozaki in the first place. They just had to pick the worst timing possible for the obligatory question. I hope the tension will ease up in the next episode.

On a side note, I really like Sakura with her hair loose.
ResidentSep 14, 2014 2:48 PM
Sep 14, 2014 2:53 PM
Sep 2013
Nozaki be Trollin lol. Changing what the guys said to girl talk. Giving Chiyo surprises just so he can write more for his manga. Having fall asleep when the guys talk about the girls. I'm going to need another Sunday anime.
Sep 14, 2014 2:59 PM

Feb 2012
This anime makes fun of all the cliches, yet still falls into many cliches. We all know the kiss won't actually happen.
The guy Nozaki was asking advice from probably came up with the walking home thing instead of more surprise shenanigans. Finally someone is setting them in the right path, and it's just some random character.

kickmesignSep 14, 2014 3:20 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 14, 2014 3:00 PM

Apr 2014
Lmfao it was funny how nozaki changed all the guys talk into girl talk x'D next week last ep!! NOO
There is someone that I must meet again. And until that day... not even Death himself can take my life away!~Zoro
Sep 14, 2014 3:42 PM
Mar 2013
I'm wondering how the manga would be if Nozaki saw the three boys played arm wrestling.
Sep 14, 2014 3:50 PM

May 2014
There's no episode where I can't laugh, this anime really made my day... but it's ending next week. :(
Sep 14, 2014 3:53 PM

May 2009
What a tease
Sep 14, 2014 3:58 PM

Nov 2007
This anime can always manage to lift my spirits up...that's nice.
The slumber party was beautiful.

Anyway,romance is the last thing i care about so idgaf if any of them ever get together,hah;).
Sep 14, 2014 4:15 PM

Jan 2011
Interesting that the "boy-talk" segment had each of the romantic pairings identified by the other participants, even if they are not the typical romance. I realize that the kiss preview was probably a mixture of tease and troll, but boy it would be nice if it was to happen. Also, although there certainly isn't anything formal, Nozaki and Sakura do seem to be spending an awful lot of time together--and that "let me walk you home" was entirely un-work-related so maybe things are moving.

But as usual romance is secondary to the laughs, and this episode had them to spare, particularly the Nozaki chair followed by the bouquet in the detachable hand. Only thing missing was more Kashima and Seo.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Sep 14, 2014 4:34 PM

Mar 2012
bastek66 said:
What a tease

:ooooooooooooooo

I can never have enough with this anime xD Just too awesome, one of the best comedies I've watched.
Sep 14, 2014 4:54 PM

May 2014
That episode preview better not be a troll!:

I want some canon love between each pairing!
I am so damn excited for next weeeeek!
Sep 14, 2014 5:19 PM

Aug 2014
This episode was awesome.
An I have nothing to add to that statement.
GLORIA FORTIS MILES
Sep 14, 2014 5:28 PM

May 2010
Hori look so ikemen in this ep with his bangs covering his forehead. :3
Minori said:
*bawling* I'll never get married w/ a body like this! What'll I do?
Kousaka said:
Married? It looks like you're already pregnant.
Sep 14, 2014 5:29 PM

Jun 2013
Really liked the first half focusing on those two even if Sakura didn't really get what she wanted she still got to hang out with Nozaki. And why did Nozaki sleep when the guys were talking about her!?!?!? (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

You got one more episode man! Notice her already! >.<
Sep 14, 2014 5:35 PM

Jul 2012
I loved the second half with the sleep over. All the guys together was so fun to watch!

Funny how Mikorin instantly liked Wakamatsu when he said Mikorin was cool xD
Nozaki turning everything the guys said into girl talk was hilarious <3

I want a season 2!!

{TCO}::..::{Listen}::..::{CCO}

Sep 14, 2014 5:37 PM
Jul 2013
This anime is soo funny!

Nozaki is trolling everyone now days
Sep 14, 2014 5:37 PM
Oct 2012
Another great episode, again absolutely love the subtle gender deconstruction this show uses: the scene where the "guy's talk" involved discussing which Shoujo character they liked the most was just classic.
Sep 14, 2014 5:42 PM

May 2012
Haha. It was really funny when the three guys just pulled out their manga tools subconsciously..
Sep 14, 2014 5:47 PM

Dec 2007
I love this anime so much! i don't want it to end T.T

also i'm tottally in love with the opening...
Sep 14, 2014 5:57 PM

Dec 2013
Lmao, hilarious as always.

Only 1 episode left, I hope it gets a second season soon.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

JUMP-Senshi - Sep 21, 2014

509 by Stratocaslyn »»
Apr 16, 11:04 PM

Poll: » Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 20, 2014

199 by Sahil_K_Chandio »»
Mar 26, 6:13 PM

Poll: » Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 7, 2014

154 by Mr_Fudgee »»
Jan 27, 6:41 PM

Poll: » Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 31, 2014

150 by Mr_Fudgee »»
Jan 24, 4:47 PM

Poll: » Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 10, 2014

183 by bakakisima »»
Jan 24, 5:06 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.