Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 23, 2018 7:21 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh man, the mind games this episode. Reminding Yuliy of the past is definitely not a fun experience for him.

I thought this was a rather emotional episode as Yuliy confronts his personal demons. The Vampire Clans are seriously dangerous, not just for their abilities but also able to play on human fears. That Yevgraf guy is especially dangerous.

Aug 23, 2018 7:40 AM

Jun 2016
Do you know where episode 7 sirius jaeger comes out?

Aug 23, 2018 7:51 AM
Jul 2016
How many episode will this anime have? Hope more than 12-13...
Aug 23, 2018 8:32 AM

May 2012
Levi_Ackerman_10 said:

THe raw (without subs) is already out. The subs will be out later

If you want the best subs, then you have to wait for MTBB release which usually comes out after 6 days

QuynhNhu said:
How many episode will this anime have? Hope more than 12-13...

According to anilist, it is 12 episodes

https://anilist.co/anime/101361

Aug 23, 2018 10:40 AM

Jun 2013
I loved the atmosphere and the theme of the episode a lot.

Mikhail seems to prefer his little brother over everything even after turning a vampire.
We also saw that crazy power in Yuliy which was pretty cool, but also kinda sad at the same time.

The action again was incredible and I adore everything about it.

4.5/5 I swear I thought Kershner was going to shout "Za Warudo!" or something.
Aug 23, 2018 11:43 AM
Aug 2018
So, you're telling me that you can understand japanese without subs?
Aug 23, 2018 1:21 PM
Dec 2017
Levi_Ackerman_10 said:

It's on geoanimelist. The subs should come tomorrow.
Aug 23, 2018 1:34 PM
Dec 2017
MrMushin said:

Mikhail seems to prefer his little brother over everything even after turning a vampire.
We also saw that crazy power in Yuliy which was pretty cool, but also kinda sad at the same time.

4/5 for me at best. I will wait for the subs. Unfortunately I don't know much Japanese. But I thought the animation was messy ... I didn't like the pace of the episode either. After seeing how the professor can kick ass in the last episode it was a bit disappointing to see him losing to Kreshner in such a pathetic way. Well, he is only human after all, I know ... But I thought he would be smarter.
And where was Phillip the whole time?

Does anybody know what the professor did to Yuliy (or his people) in the past? I cannot figure it out ... It was terrible enough that he was willing to die by Yuliy's hand ... Kreshner and Willard knew each other from ten years ago it seems ...
Aug 23, 2018 4:20 PM

Jun 2013
PincoPallino said:
MrMushin said:

4/5 for me at best. I will wait for the subs. Unfortunately I don't know much Japanese. But I thought the animation was messy ... I didn't like the pace of the episode either. After seeing how the professor can kick ass in the last episode it was a bit disappointing to see him losing to Kreshner in such a pathetic way. Well, he is only human after all, I know ... But I thought he would be smarter.

Does anybody know what the professor did to Yuliy (or his people) in the past? I cannot figure it out ... It was terrible enough that he was willing to die by Yuliy's hand ... Kreshner and Willard knew each other from ten years ago it seems ...

I actually was disappointed in how the professor lost so easily as well, it definitely could had been executed better. It felt kinda meh... especially knowing the fact that he appeared like he came to beat the hell out of him or something but no.
The animation wasn't messy at all in my opinion, it was well storyboarded, had a fluently to it and the expressions were great to draw emotions from the characters.

From what I remember the professor helped the vampires in some way in that day, that's why he probably felt somewhat guilty all this time. Kreshner also called him traitor in the episode. (I am pretty sure they said how he helped but I don't remember forgive me)
Aug 23, 2018 5:25 PM
Mar 2017
How satisfying it was to see Kershner die at the hands of Yuliy.
Kershner tells Yuliy that Willard helped him find Dogville, but still he can not kill Willard, since he always saw him as a father figure.
The team must return to London, but Yuliy must take another path alone
Aug 23, 2018 11:31 PM
Dec 2017
MrMushin said:
PincoPallino said:

I actually was disappointed in how the professor lost so easily as well, it definitely could had been executed better. It felt kinda meh... especially knowing the fact that he appeared like he came to beat the hell out of him or something but no.
The animation wasn't messy at all in my opinion, it was well storyboarded, had a fluently to it and the expressions were great to draw emotions from the characters.

From what I remember the professor helped the vampires in some way in that day, that's why he probably felt somewhat guilty all this time. Kreshner also called him traitor in the episode. (I am pretty sure they said how he helped but I don't remember forgive me)

Is it just me or are they drawing Mikhail in every episode differently? Also Kershner's face ... it was drawn with such thick lines ... I don't know ... his expressions and Yuliy's expressions ... the animation was not as clear, sharp and detailed as in earlier episodes. But maybe it's just me? The fight scenes were well choreographed though.

Everything happend so fast. The military helping was ... well ... there was no other way to get out of this situation and our heroes cannot die in episode 7, I know ... but it was a bit ... meh. Also Kershner seemed determined to kill Yuliy in the last episode and in this one he just ... left. Again: where was Philip the whole time?
Aug 23, 2018 11:34 PM
Dec 2017
salbery755 said:
How satisfying it was to see Kershner die at the hands of Yuliy.
Kershner tells Yuliy that Willard helped him find Dogville, but still he can not kill Willard, since he always saw him as a father figure.
The team must return to London, but Yuliy must take another path alone

So Willard is responsible for the deaths of the Sirius people? Woah ...
Aug 24, 2018 1:25 AM

Jun 2013
PincoPallino said:
MrMushin said:

Is it just me or are they drawing Mikhail in every episode differently? Also Kershner's face ... it was drawn with such thick lines ... I don't know ... his expressions and Yuliy's expressions ... the animation was not as clear, sharp and detailed as in earlier episodes. But maybe it's just me? The fight scenes were well choreographed though.

Everything happend so fast. The military helping was ... well ... there was no other way to get out of this situation and our heroes cannot die in episode 7, I know ... but it was a bit ... meh. Also Kershner seemed determined to kill Yuliy in the last episode and in this one he just ... left. Again: where was Philip the whole time?

I am not aware of the production team that much to start noticing the key animators styles, but it's amazing if the supervisor lets every key animator showcase their own style. Which what happened by what you said. I didn't really noticed too much changes in his face though...

I do agree that the episode was really fast, actually I would that the series is a bit rushed than what it could had been. It's obvious that they need to put together everything into 12 episodes and it might be a bit tough.
tbh I have no idea where was Philip the whole time.
Aug 24, 2018 2:37 AM

Jul 2013
So disappointing Kershner's last words weren't "Kono Kershner da!".

Yuliy looked badass as heck when he entered into his Berserker mode. I hope he transforms into a full werewolf by the end of the series. The reveal about Willard was unexpected, but nice, I like characters who want to atone for the sins they commited in the past.
I knew Mikhail wasn't a bad guy (or at least, he doesn't wants to hurt his brother). I don't think he is going to end well, however.

And so they left Japan. Wonder if this will be the last we see of Ryoko.

Love those two vampire lolis who are always with Evgraf. Their pale skin, goth design and small pupils make them strangely cute.
Aug 24, 2018 5:28 AM

Aug 2017
Well, Kershner is killed too fast. I'm not surprised with Yuliy and that transformation, he was a Gary Stu from the start. A flashback about Willard and his past -not about finding Yuliy- would be a bit better, but no matter.

The last five minutes are quite interesting.

All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Aug 25, 2018 6:52 AM

Feb 2014
Even though Mikhail is a vampire, he's still giving Yuily a chance, even though he did betray Kershner. Speaking of which, Willard got whooped by him, which was a shame since Willard was badass from the last episode, but it did lead to Yuily going all berserk on Kershner.

That led to another action-packed fight that was really well animated. Yuily did a bloody(pun intended) good move to kill Kershner and also got some important answers from Willard afterwards.

The group now leaves Japan as they travel to London, so now that mean this is the last we'll see of Ryoko. I hope not, since I do like her. =)
Aug 25, 2018 11:32 PM
Mar 2011
So will we see new characters with a new team of Jaegers? Yuliy didn't follow the team back to London after the credits it seems so will he eventually meet that new team? I feel like this series needs a second season too.
My Karma ran over your Dogma
Aug 26, 2018 6:25 AM

May 2013
Still no subs out what's wrong this time? >_<
Aug 26, 2018 7:28 AM

Dec 2016
Oh man I can't wait to see Yuliy go full werewolf when he fights his brother, this may not even happen but I hope it does lol
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Aug 28, 2018 1:01 PM

Mar 2013
Kershner death was pretty underwhelming

I'm hoping for some longer and more interesting fights in the next episodes
Aug 29, 2018 11:24 PM

Oct 2008
nice action scene!
unleashed Yuliy was rampagingly awesome! but too savage!
now everyone's after the Ark of Sirius!
5/5.

Aug 30, 2018 4:55 AM

Nov 2016
I wasn't really impressed by how Kershner went out, like oh well that's it.

The info dump on the other hand was interesting.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Aug 30, 2018 2:47 PM

Jul 2017
Action looked great as usual but the death of Kershner was very underwhelming. That was a letdown.

Overall, a good episode but not its best.
Aug 30, 2018 6:09 PM

Oct 2015
Yuliy killed Kershner like an animal, such viciousness, But I'm glad he's gone. I liked that touching moment between Willard and Yuliy, how he thought of him as a father, even though he was there when they slaughtered his village.

As for his brother, I kinda liked what he did, not able to try and kill him instead betray those vampires. And Yuliy leaving the pack is devastating to look for the ark of Sirius, I wonder what it is and looks like??

I love this show and can't wait every week to watch it, too bad its only 12 episodes. I love wolves and foxes with every fiber of my being, I don't like vampires except Alucard.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Aug 30, 2018 7:50 PM
Jul 2018
I share the sentiment of a few people here. Kershner died so fast and so easily that his death was completely underwhelming, it was just like "oh, he's dead already". The only interesting thing in this episode was the info dump.

Also, this episode pretty much confirmed that Yuliy is going to be the typical bland overpowered MC. At this point the only thing I want is that they don't give Ryouko more screen time, then this anime will be fine and dandy to me even though it's cliche as fuck. She's such a useless, annoying and uninteresting character.
removed-userAug 30, 2018 7:58 PM
Aug 31, 2018 2:44 AM
Dec 2017
I don't understand why people are "underwhelmed" by Kerschner's death. They killed such a vicious character and incredible fighter like Agatha in two episodes. I knew Kershner would be the next one, he was too cocky, I guess. They have to climb up to the big fish fast.

Btw: I spotted Philip. He was lying unconscious in a corner LOL. Didn't notice that because I was so focused on the Yuliyx Mikhail fight.

On a sidenote: Not a fan of Yuliy's werewolf appearance. I felt like watching Ao no Exorcist. It was too shounen-ish for me. Everything about this transformation and the emotions in this episode were rather childish and cheesy (that Willard x Yulliy scene - come one!) compared to earlier episodes. There is some smart storytelling going on in this series, I enjoy the subtle delivery of emotions A LOT. In this episode nothing was sublte. Also people being surprised about Mikhail not being the bad guy - why? It was obvious since he talked with Yuliy on that train that he has no motivation to kill him and will be rather okay with Yuliy killing him instead *confused*
Aug 31, 2018 8:54 AM

Apr 2017
I'm really in love with this show. Kinda reminds me of Blood+, my favorite piece ever...
Sep 1, 2018 7:09 PM

Jul 2017
The cliches are not doing the anime any favors, especially the ones from this episode, it was quite the pain to watch.

This anime also seemingly loves to be anti-climactic, a lot.
Suddenly, someone slaps you with a brick wall.

Sep 3, 2018 9:15 AM
Jan 2016
I am feeling satisfied after watch Kershner died against Yuliy!
Sep 4, 2018 2:16 AM
Nov 2016
Yuliy owned kershner.....

Finally got an info dump on the arc
Oct 24, 2018 5:25 PM
Aug 2018
The Yuliy and Willard scene was amazing. At the moment when Yuliy started to glow Kershner knew, HE FUCKED UP.RIP. Hopefully Mikhail will be able to help Yuliy in the future.
Dec 14, 2018 1:17 PM

May 2012
Another quite action packed episode, let's see what's next.
Jan 6, 2019 2:47 PM
Jun 2013
they sure are hammering the whole werewolf thing lol. Some nice action and I will say im surprise they killed off kershner off now. Thought it would've been a little later. I thought they would've had ryouko do some type of attacking. So yuliy pops might be around. Im surprised I thought he was just dead or never existed like most anime parents.
Feb 11, 2019 6:43 AM

Apr 2014
Vampires v Werewolves, the age ol' battle.
Apr 17, 2019 9:05 PM

Jan 2019
You know it's a hype episode when they skip the OP
Hello, my name is KCSuperSlime
Interests: Video Games, Anime, Reading, Music, Writing, Archery, D&D

I have no life.
May 13, 2019 11:15 PM

May 2013
I'm glad Yuliy killed Kershner. Wasn't expecting him to, but it was splendid.

I feel like Yuliy made the right choice. His brother is a loner and got so much stronger. Sometimes you won't be able to grow as rapidly in a pack :(

End scenery was absolutely breathtaking and felt so right for Yuliy <3
Oct 20, 2019 12:40 PM

Mar 2018
Both the animation and storytelling are extremely uneven. Very much a Netflix show. Reminds me of AICO. I will finish it because I want to know what the Arc exactly is but the show is rather anaemic. Pun totally intended.
Nov 7, 2019 2:26 AM

Jan 2015
Lots of things revealed in the episode and the fight was pretty good.
Apr 22, 2020 6:33 AM

Dec 2013
Whoah, at least nothing bad happened with Ryouko's father. I'm having a feeling that she will stalk Yuliy to wherever he goes. I hope not-

Army helping them fight against the vampire was unexpected. Major Iba looks really good tho and he seemed like an intelligent guy lol

Mikhael let go off Yuliy but I'm sure they will face each other again and the two mini vampires are interesting

★━━─
𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘐 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵?
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘺?

Jun 9, 2020 12:20 AM

Jan 2009
ok so this ark of sirius have super advance science and technology huh and whoever gets it then becomes the ruler of the world

Yully quit the Jaegers and look for the ark of sirius too
Dec 29, 2020 3:16 PM
Sep 2016
7th episode was fine.

I thought Yuri's hair got white permanently or would become so gradually. Shame they turned it back. I don't like this DBZ hair color shenanigans, that's not how hair works.

The fight was great, Michael choosing sides showed he had more freedom to act and may have an ulterior motive.
The professor Willard drama with Yuri was decent, good enough to not waste any more time on overdramatizing things. In fact it was handled very human like.

The government was shown as capable and not as obstructive, corrupt and useless. They knew about the Ark of Sirius and sent Iba after it. That was fresh.

Still no character progression or development on the other team members except tidbits thrown in here and there...
Yuri split from them and maybe next episode will be focused on his solo journey or maybe he will learn the importance of a pack and start relying on them. Maybe then they will show us more about the characters so we can learn along with Yuri.
I hope they don't just abandon this...
Also I still don't know what the Ark of Sirius is.
Oct 8, 2023 10:06 PM

Oct 2013
Nice to know that no one from the Jaeger crew died during that attack. The Japanese military and Yuriy's skills (including those that are supernatural) saved the day.

Very solid episode with a lot of questions answered, and further questions arisen.

Yuriy has gone alone for a mission to find that mysterious Ark of Sirius. Something tells me that the other Jaegers are gonna join him very soon anyway, haha.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sirius Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2018

108 by Lxjagd »»
May 24, 2:01 PM

Poll: » Tenrou: Sirius the Jaeger Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 8, 2018

26 by Mishiia »»
Mar 3, 1:21 PM

Poll: » Tenrou: Sirius the Jaeger Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2018

38 by Adnash »»
Oct 10, 2023 10:20 PM

Poll: » Tenrou: Sirius the Jaeger Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2018

46 by Adnash »»
Oct 9, 2023 5:06 PM

Poll: » Tenrou: Sirius the Jaeger Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 16, 2018

50 by Adnash »»
Oct 8, 2023 3:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.