Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 8 9 [10]
Dec 27, 2016 12:00 PM

May 2015
PrimeX said:
Kittens-kun said:

What's cringey is your blind hate.
What's cringey is your blind fanboyism. You know what I said is true.

Keep hating with no valid argument.

Jan 13, 2017 10:52 PM

Dec 2012
DAT ASS!

FREE THE NIPPLES! There should be a mandatory law that states nipples should be added in all home releases even if the source material doesn't have it.

loli was actually a teacher.

LMAO at Kirihara getting to chant "The Worst One" then he adds "Aho" to it right after.

DAT CONFESSION!

DAT EPIC COMEBACK!

Shizuku should have been in that room getting ready to give him sibling love once he woke up.

DAT CONFESSION! DAT ACCEPTANCE KISS!

I cannot recall a series where the MC got the girl this early.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Mar 22, 2017 9:00 PM

May 2013
Confession on episode 4. Okay okay. Lol.

Given the number of total eps, I don't mind :}
Mar 23, 2017 11:15 PM

Apr 2010
WHA?! WHA?! WHAT IS THIS!! I was just planning on watching a generic cliche harem fantasy looking anime at random to kill some time.. then this episode happens.. HOW COULD THIS BE?!! did I slip into another parallel dimension without realizing it.. this so UNREAL.. haha.. totally blew my mind.. XD

well, I hope the next episodes can keep up to my expectations now that it got my attention..
Apr 8, 2017 4:04 PM

May 2015
Wait... what?! Romance development in the middle of the anime...?! What kind of blasphemous sorcery is this!?
Jun 27, 2017 10:28 AM

Jul 2013
You know, it's a real pity Kirihara ended being just a one dimensional, insane villain, because his ability was legit awesome. At least he was funny.
The battle itself wasn't that spectacular at the beginning, it was just Ikki being thrased by Kirihara until Stella gives him the "nakama boost", then things were really awesome. I wonder how Ikki could moved that well after having his extremities and one organ perfored, though. Oh, well.

The scene of the confession wasn't as amazing as I expected, but I guess people hyped it because in those kind of series having them are rare.
Aug 2, 2017 3:01 PM

Jun 2017
WOW!

In the first episode i thought that this series is just the same as Asterisk and nothing special. But now... im completely overwhelmed. So many emotions and Stella screaming in front of everyone OMG!

To quote some famous dude:
“Gentlemen, you had my curiosity… but now you have my attention.”

Sep 8, 2017 2:26 AM
Dec 2015
The fight between Ikki and Kirihara was intense. I can't remember the last time I was this tense for an anime. I felt the nervousness that Ikki probably felt as well as the anger from Stella for the loudmouth and the crowd. So glad that he beat that prick.

That end scene was cute but oh my, a confession and returned affection. Since when does that happen?
Oct 1, 2017 8:23 PM

Feb 2016
How did he go from the worst one to beating the best one (Stelle in episode one) and Kirihara, did I miss something? :questionmarkface:
Oct 21, 2017 11:11 AM

Sep 2012
tinman21 said:
WHA?! WHA?! WHAT IS THIS!! I was just planning on watching a generic cliche harem fantasy looking anime at random to kill some time.. then this episode happens.. HOW COULD THIS BE?!! did I slip into another parallel dimension without realizing it.. this so UNREAL.. haha.. totally blew my mind.. XD

well, I hope the next episodes can keep up to my expectations now that it got my attention..

my mind was blown from EP1 u know him seeing her in her underwear & then he started to strip, it got me off guard didn't expect him to do that cause u know how MC'S usually act in this situations in other animes
Oct 21, 2017 11:12 AM

Sep 2012
oh i missed with a millimeter i half to work on it more XD
that almost killed me XD
Mar 15, 2018 12:00 PM

Jun 2010
So this isn't a harem then. Good either way.
Mar 20, 2018 6:07 PM

Apr 2015
"This match may cause injury or death..." Aha this school does not give a fuck. It'd really suck to be one of the kids who dies in a mock battle (which has certainly happened before).

"No, son, you may not have your body pillow at the dinner table!"
Apr 2, 2018 8:31 AM

Mar 2018
CatSoul said:
"This match may cause injury or death..." Aha this school does not give a fuck. It'd really suck to be one of the kids who dies in a mock battle (which has certainly happened before).

This is extra jarring because otherwise, the school in Cavalry DOES seem to give a fuck. I mean, both Kurono and Yuri-chan seem to be pretty decent people who do try to keep the students safe - but they still let them fight to the death.

With that said, though, this episode was awesome. Stella is sweet. :)
May 15, 2018 4:58 AM

Mar 2016
The action was great, yes, but the best thing is how Ikki shows who the real FUCKING WORST ONE IS!!! Kirihara was extremely annoying and it's really satisfying to see Ikki chase him away and defeat him in a way to show how pathetic Kirihara looks as Ikki defeated him (Ikki should've at least stab him a bunch of times, to be honest)

Stella is meant fo Ikki definitely. I'm happy that she stood up for Ikki against the many (retarded) students-spectators and encouraged Ikki to win.
In the end, they reveal their love to each other, something a cliche anime about a male MC with a tsundere female character don't usually do.
May 15, 2018 6:54 AM

Mar 2018
ShadowZ_AnimeZ said:
Stella is meant fo Ikki definitely. I'm happy that she stood up for Ikki against the many (retarded) students-spectators and encouraged Ikki to win.
In the end, they reveal their love to each other, something a cliche anime about a male MC with a tsundere female character don't usually do.
Those scenes were beautiful. Stella is terrific. :)

Their relationship really is what sets Chivalry apart from other anime like it. :)
Sep 18, 2018 10:22 AM

May 2016
This show is really legit...

Nexxkinn said:
Remember the last time MC-kun straight out confessed before even half of the show ended? At least in the last 5 years?
Same here
Jul 4, 2019 1:56 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
On most levels this is not a good show. So much of it is generic as phuck. But it's simply so refreshing to have an MC kun and tsundere princess just telling each other they like each other so early in the game and killing off the harem route. Rare stuff this.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Nov 5, 2019 6:12 PM

Jul 2013
Dunno if some people weren't paying attention or just dumb in general. Ikki won because he used Itto Shura which gives him a surge of power for a short time. Kirihara's technique has always been about attacking people from a safe distance so once Ikki figured out the logic behind it, he was able to chase him down and exposed Kirihara's weakness being the coward he was. Kirihara isn't even an A-rank. He was C-rank ffs.

Anyway, the plot isn't really anything special and you can tell it will barely go anywhere from a battle tournament but I do appreciate how well-executed it is. Only thing that really irks me is the audience booing Ikki and then suddenly congratulating him for winning like huh???? Talk about not making any sense. Although to be fair, I'm sure not everyone was booing him.

I also appreciate the romance in this series. I'm liking it so far. Stella is a tsundere but she can be assertive if she likes it and Ikki realized his feelings sooner than I expected.
Nov 18, 2019 7:43 AM

Jun 2017
Damn, that was awesome, Stella's public confession really saved the day. It's been so long since I saw an Protagonist confessed to a Heroine directly, or for this matter, it's the Heroine's confession to the Protagonist, but anyway, this is really good and sweet. That confession part was just the best scene, other than the buildup to defeating that Kirihara.

100/100 for this Episode.
Good Job Silver Link. If only Asterisks Wars was like this. Or if only this anime had a bigger budget, damn, the possibilities are endless.
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
― Lelouch Vi Britannia
Jan 21, 2020 8:12 PM

Jun 2009
holy shit this anime is a dogshit cringefest
Mar 26, 2020 12:05 PM

May 2015
WORST ONE!WORST ONE! WORST ONE!WORST ONE!WORST ONE!WORST ONE!WORST ONE!WORST ONE!WORST ONE!WORST ONE!
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Jun 24, 2020 3:36 PM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
welllllll this was quite fast boyyyyy o.o

Oct 6, 2020 2:03 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Again our chad MC inexplicably overcomes all odds and rises to be victorious in the end. Oh I’m not talking about the fight, it’s how he got a girl to confess her feelings by the 4th episode

Just came from watching some nisekoi and that shit DRAGGED man. Things going nowhere vs. an established bond of love by the 4th episode? Yeah I’ll take the latter any day fam

NYANPASU
5700XT

Apr 13, 2021 10:42 AM

Mar 2019
Damn, Nene looks like the type of character that will hype me in the future. Nice battle, Stella's encouragement was kind of awkward, lol. Hearing the word "baka" isn't most badass thing, especially when the person saying it is yelling.

Related to Shizuku and the way Nagi talked with her at the end, please don't tell me this is a love triangle or something like that. I love that Stella and Ikki actually said that. Didn't expect it.

Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Jun 5, 2021 5:46 AM

Apr 2021
man, i was really hoping he'd kill kirihara

that'd just be so satisfying to see

anyways, good episode, nice fight ^^○
i wish i was a cloud
Jun 22, 2021 10:48 AM
Aug 2020
power of friendship boyyyyys
Oct 8, 2021 10:18 PM
May 2020
Confessions in ep4? that's something else. If I didn't saw Bunny Girl Senpai before this it would be the fastest one yet for me.

Nice sister btw lol, she never encouraged him before the match and not even during the match but cries because he likes someone else. Nice family lolol, not hating tho, it is what it is
Nov 18, 2021 6:25 AM

Aug 2017
Wow! Amazing love confession and the fight was pretty good! I didn't expect the romance to be that good.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Dec 29, 2021 7:10 PM

Nov 2010
Nene is so cute and sexy at the same time. hehe

Aww, that's nice. It's refreshing to watch the protag and main heroine in a confessing their love to each other so fast.

Interesting fight. For a rank C he gave him such a hard time.
Feb 3, 2022 2:11 PM

May 2008
Great episode! The ending was particularly sweet. There was even some eechi, and I'm all about the eechi
Apr 3, 2022 3:03 PM

Jul 2021
The sakuga were pretty good in those fight scenes
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Sep 12, 2022 2:36 AM
Sep 2021
Nice episode Ikki won against his opponent with the encouragement of Stella and there was a beautiful moment in this episode, I liked this episode and also the duo.

I give this episode 7/10.
Dec 12, 2022 2:27 AM
Dec 2022
I hope s2 of this anime will be released
Feb 12, 2023 1:15 AM
Feb 2023
During the battle, Shizuya is always being pointed fingers by the viewers. Ikki was mocked by the world's laughter due to how did Shizuya turned MAD for his own paranoia. It also has the WORST PLOT TWIST ever that doesn't make any sense in reality! This whole series also lacks a spin-off "Chilvary of an Exiled Knight", which is an alternate universe of the series focused around Shizuya himself where Ikki was killed by him.
May 8, 2023 9:03 AM

Sep 2017
very adorable

i like how the tsundere princess melts down

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

May 21, 2023 2:45 AM

Sep 2018
OK, this was the first episode where I felt a little cringe every now and then, especially with the dialogue and the whole battle. Kind of nice that there's real development romantic wise already though.
Nov 13, 2023 6:23 PM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
I like the romance! Didn’t expect that in this anime

Also classic anime writing making the fodder crowd annoying af. Happens in every show
Nov 18, 2023 6:29 PM
May 2020
That was a real hard fought battle, kudos to ikki
Jan 11, 2:48 PM

Nov 2022
Glad they aren't dragging out the romance in this one
Feb 20, 10:20 PM
May 2017
Great fight and animation but the pacing is killing me. This is something that is built up; not just the fight but the character development. There was no love triangle at all and it was quickly Stella the winner.
Mar 24, 9:35 AM

Jun 2017
man i became a fan of Stella and her little speech .It's true ,too many folks are resentfull with their lives that they want others to fail and sap joy out of them.
They make a nice team going forward supporting each other
Pages (10) « First ... « 8 9 [10]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 31, 2015

282 by LordRelictor »»
May 26, 7:14 AM

» Anime Recommendation

lightning_angad7 - May 11

17 by vinayak6226 »»
May 21, 8:20 AM

Poll: » Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2015

481 by bakakisima »»
Mar 25, 2:33 PM

Poll: » Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2015

339 by bakakisima »»
Mar 25, 1:59 PM

Poll: » Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2015

209 by bakakisima »»
Mar 25, 12:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.