Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Mar 28, 2020 1:51 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh boy, hero rankings.

Also, Kota is back. It's been awhile since I've seen his face. Looks like we got a lot of pro heroes on stage with the billboards. Cool to see Keigo animated though. Endeavor also had a somewhat interesting talk with him.

Now there's only one more episode left...
Mar 28, 2020 3:05 AM

Mar 2018
Ep was cool, sometimes off model, sometimes really good, the "Just watch me" scene was great.

Now about what Twitter was all about the other day, people shoud accept that something doesn't need to be catastrophic in order to be critisized. Yes, sometimes it's nitpicking, but when all the nitpicks accumulates throuhout the whole season, and that it's been overall pretty disappointing, you can start to see there's a problem. And frankly the NNT S3, OPM S2, Berserk 2016 example are fucking overused, get some new material guys.
Florent3571Mar 28, 2020 4:01 AM
Mar 28, 2020 3:06 AM

May 2018
Hawks!! I love this little bird fella <3
Next episode is gonna be lit!
Didn't expect it AAAAH

►"The deeper the darkness the more dazzling the light shines." ◄
►"As you live you lose reasons and hope. But as you keep on going, you pick up new reasons and hope."◄
►"If I don’t stand up here… If I don’t reach higher here… When am I ever going to do it?"◄
Mar 28, 2020 3:08 AM

Jan 2018
Yeah it was cool to see Mirko and Hawks making their anime debut.
Mar 28, 2020 3:23 AM

Dec 2008
Great episode, too Bad the season is almost over :/
エンデヴァー (Endeavor) and ホークス (Hawks) are trending!!!
Mar 28, 2020 3:31 AM
Sep 2015
Hawks acts like he's Endeavor's ex-wife more than Endeavor's actual ex-wife LOL He even knows about Shoto failing the provisional exam too.

And they should married, seriously, this is not just a fanship anymore. It'd make a positive impact for LGBT community in the HeroAca world too, no.1 and no.2 heroes in civil partnership.

Talking about ranking, since Hawks doesn't seem interest in being no.1, I'll root for Kamui Woods, if something happen to Endeavor (hope he'll be okay), I want Kamui Woods to be no.1, he needs more muscle though, it'd look good under his spandex.

And Shield Hero: Crust is basically based on Robin (from Batman), and he probably think All Might is his idol Batman.

Back to Endeavor meeting fan in the street, that fan just waste his/her opportunity. I'd hug and kiss Endeavor on the cheek (if he allows) and selfie and post on social network.

Back to UA a little bit, Kota!!! I'll always remember his quirk Water Gun that try to help Deku at that time, even if it's low power, it should get stronger when he grow. He should train with Pro Hero Backdraft.

Tokoyami sneezed, should his disease be classified as human flu or bird flu?

Bakugou's only line is 'Don't keep digging up the past' is mean for his voice actor situation?
Mar 28, 2020 3:32 AM
Aug 2019
Hawks finally makes his appearance!

Mar 28, 2020 3:37 AM

Oct 2019
Man I love Hawks so much, I've been waiting for him to appear this entire season.

I didn't notice the first time around but there's actually been a fair chunk of foreshadowing what's gonna happen down the line.
Gotta thank Horikoshi sensei for that one

Mar 28, 2020 3:41 AM

Jul 2017
Eri is safe within U.A. for now. With the Quirk-less Mirio at hand taking of her.

Well, well, the Pussycats and Kota are back very briefly, but mainly on issues for One For All.

Other than that, the JP Hero Billboard Chart. With the shocking All Might gone from this board, it's time to crown the pro heroes that have done exceedingly in their measure. And why aren't we surprised with Todoroki's dad Endeavor getting the recognition he so desperately wanted at the No.1 post. Hawks definitely had his own presentation his own way, but to answer who is going to be the "Symbol of Peace" is going to be an impossible task, even for Endeavor.

Even the public is also confident of Hawks, and his preposition for Endeavor to quickly be No. 1 is not without reason: The remodeled Nomus, last shown in Season 3. Looks like the League of Villains are back at it again with them, but their true purpose will only be known in Season 5.
Mar 28, 2020 3:55 AM

Feb 2018
I forget how young Hawks is until they mention it again on today episode. Smh i though he is as old as Aizawa
Mar 28, 2020 3:55 AM

Feb 2019
Hawks is cool af. He is really amusing to watch.

Those other guys from top 10 look really unreliable tho. I mean, I don't recall kamui or ryukyu being particularly strong. At least they have BnHA version of shield hero tho.

Endeavor is really thinking a lot lately.
Mar 28, 2020 4:02 AM

Sep 2017
glad to see hawks and mirko debut, i know hawks is voiced by nakamura yuuichi but who is the VA of mirko?

endeavor & hawks v high-end, hopefully it will be great

one last episode to go
Mar 28, 2020 4:30 AM
Jan 2017
YESSSSS...HAWKS! <3 FINALLY!!! UwU <3
Mar 28, 2020 4:34 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
A bit boring episode but the last one seems to be great, i'm looking forward to the finale
Mar 28, 2020 4:37 AM

Jan 2014
A washing machine is a hero??? What lmao.

But nice set up episode, did it's job.
Mar 28, 2020 4:37 AM
Jul 2018
Best Girl Mirko
The Legend Hawks
And the monster Endeavor
Best Ep in this Season
Next Ep gonna be crazy 😻🔥
Mar 28, 2020 4:38 AM

Jun 2013
phantomfandom said:
Hawks acts like he's Endeavor's ex-wife more than Endeavor's actual ex-wife LOL He even knows about Shoto failing the provisional exam too.

And they should married, seriously, this is not just a fanship anymore. It'd make a positive impact for LGBT community in the HeroAca world too, no.1 and no.2 heroes in civil partnership.

Talking about ranking, since Hawks doesn't seem interest in being no.1, I'll root for Kamui Woods, if something happen to Endeavor (hope he'll be okay), I want Kamui Woods to be no.1, he needs more muscle though, it'd look good under his spandex.

And Shield Hero: Crust is basically based on Robin (from Batman), and he probably think All Might is his idol Batman.

Back to Endeavor meeting fan in the street, that fan just waste his/her opportunity. I'd hug and kiss Endeavor on the cheek (if he allows) and selfie and post on social network.

Back to UA a little bit, Kota!!! I'll always remember his quirk Water Gun that try to help Deku at that time, even if it's low power, it should get stronger when he grow. He should train with Pro Hero Backdraft.

Tokoyami sneezed, should his disease be classified as human flu or bird flu?

Bakugou's only line is 'Don't keep digging up the past' is mean for his voice actor situation?
can you please fuck off, you're nasty. Endeavor is like 40, Hawks is 22.
Mar 28, 2020 4:40 AM

Nov 2016
Was a pretty cool and fun episode xD

Yeah, Hawks is an important character, but my eyes were on thicc Mirko <3 both their voices are great and fitting, tho.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 28, 2020 4:44 AM

Nov 2016
YAS, Mirko and Hawks finally appearing oficially. Love them.
Mar 28, 2020 4:49 AM

Dec 2019
Lol a washing machine in the top 10, im really curious about that one, Hawks is a cool type i really like him kinda looking forward to see how he fights and finally next ep is gonna be a good fight.
                                                         🖤   

Mar 28, 2020 4:56 AM
Sep 2015
GreenFlame said:
phantomfandom said:
can you please fuck off, you're nasty. Endeavor is like 40, Hawks is 22.

I'm actually glad that you have a problem with their age difference and not their gender ;)
Mar 28, 2020 5:20 AM
Jun 2017
Yes!!! Finally the reason why i am watching Boku no hero is back... Some real action fights... And this also serves as the official 1st day that Endeavor is the number 1 hero.

And we have the remodelled nomu. Ohh yeah... Last episode next week. Lets see about it
Mar 28, 2020 5:38 AM

Jul 2012
Wait what? They will adapt the whole endeavor-hawks arc in 2 episodes? I honestly wasnt expecting to see this fight in season 4. I dont know what to feel about it.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 28, 2020 5:51 AM

Nov 2019
When even Endeavor is a better MC than Deku, says a lot about the series
Mar 28, 2020 5:52 AM

Oct 2017
Cool episode, we finally know the new ranking of the heroes. Hawk seems like an interesting guy, he'll be amusing surely. Also nice Endeavour vs remodeled Nomu, looking forward to it.
Mar 28, 2020 6:01 AM

Jul 2012
Ah also, Endeavor will save this shitty season. Endeavor and Hawks have better character depth than the rest of the characters combined.

That aside I am sad that this arc is getting extremely rushed. I cant imagine how they will fit the the whole fight + hawks flashbacks + dabi encounter + endeavor family scenes + back story on the other Todoroki family members in 20 mins :/
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 28, 2020 6:15 AM
Oct 2016
Finally made it to the Pro Hero arc!! Ahh this is a good one. Love how MHA will take the spotlight off directly focusing on Deku instead showing the world outside of UA and it's students. Got a nice visit from the Wild Pussycats with Kota to deliver the news of them restarting their agency. Good to hear even after all that happened last season. Kota copying Deku kind of show made me smile, Deku really inspiring people already.

The billboard chart was everything I wanted it to be animated. Hawks coming in all brash and badass speaking truth. Lots of normal boring answers from the other heroes. Which the people don't need to hear right now with all this uneasiness. Hawks telling everyone he doesn't want to hear a bunch of media friendly bs. The time is not to dwell on the past victories or mistakes but instead to forge that new future in front of all of them. Endeavor taking his place as number one telling everyone to watch him. He will rise to that status.

Going off then with those two as they patrol the find these rumors Hawks mentioned. Hawks is a smooth operator during his patrol. Not missing a step while saving everything and anything in stride with his wings. Some crazy Nomu running around being the focus of gossip. Not so rumoured anymore huh. That big bastard High End coming right for Endeavor and Hawks in broad daylight. The finale will be a crazy fight with the whole country watching!!!
Mar 28, 2020 6:17 AM

Jul 2013
All this hero billboard ranking shit, one day, a bald and caped hero who's only a hero for fun will come up lol. Anyway, looks like it's action time for Endeavor finally.
Mar 28, 2020 6:30 AM

May 2019
A laundry hero incapable of saying anything except "wash". Tf?

Endeavor was pretty cool tho. I'll be completely honest. Watching pro heroes fight is much much more exciting and entertaining than watching UA students fight. They're the real deal because they don't have that thick plot armor students have.
If you read Eleceed you're automatically my friend.
Mar 28, 2020 7:04 AM

Mar 2017
Thank god this is almost over. I can't stand another episode of this season lmao. S1, S2 were great, S3 was pretty decent and this is average / borderline bad. What the fuck happened to this series...
Mar 28, 2020 7:06 AM
Apr 2018
I'm totally gay for Hawks. He's just too cool for my eyes.

But of course, Mirko is the thicc goddess you cannot ignore. I'm willing to submit to her.
Mar 28, 2020 7:12 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Yes, this is the Boku no Hero Academia that I waiting so long for! More specifically, that second half. Hawk is quite the intriguing and arrogant hero, and that was some fine introduction. Can't wait to see more of him!

Some nice moments in the first half. Nothing beats smiling Eri-chan, it's really nice to see that she's finally out of the hospital and into the care of U.A. now. It's sad that her parents abandoned her. By the way, what was with that Tokoyami sneeze xD?

Sweet return for Wild Wild Pussycats too. It's been a while since we've seen Kota-kun too, looks like he's become a big fan of Deku now lol.

Anyway, next episode is going to be lit! Time for Endeavor to solidify the No. 1 spot for good. Showing cuts from his family members suggests that we're going to be seeing one tight battle, I'm guessing. Looking forward to that!
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Mar 28, 2020 7:13 AM
Dec 2015
Hawks is great, a new favorite! Ending was unexpected
Mar 28, 2020 7:15 AM

Mar 2017
Hawks... Mirko... finally ❤ An animated Hawks is better than I could've imagined; he's so freakin' cool and I think he's got the right idea as far as the hero industry goes, even though he could express it better haha.

I like where Endevour's character development is going, with him starting to realize that his way isn't actually the best way and that he's spent a lot of his life doing the wrong thing. In this episode, it was so weird to see how alike he and Bakugou are... except Bakugou's not such an asshole.

Why does next week have to be the last episode?! 😭
Mar 28, 2020 7:18 AM
Feb 2015
Why do I feel that Endeavor is just going to die ez? * thinking emoji *
Mar 28, 2020 7:30 AM

Oct 2017
They really doing the Endeavor fight this season! I'm hyped for it!

Btw, the scene where the Nomu appeared I remember it being more intense in the manga. I hope they execute the next episode properly...
Mar 28, 2020 7:35 AM
Dec 2018
decent 7.5/10 episode for an overall underwhelming 4th season. hope they nail at least the last episode animation and music wise, since every other episode in this season lacked both of them heavily. Put you say run or another great Battle ost, and not that trashy ass female heavenly voice singer from that climax episode in ep 13
Mar 28, 2020 7:38 AM
Mar 2019
I just liked how the studio wants to end the season in a cool way, I actually loved how endeavor behaves with hawk and I cannot wait to see what he will do about calming the society and yes I'm excited to see his fight style.
Mar 28, 2020 7:39 AM

Aug 2018
Finally, MHA is saved, Yuichi "Hawks" Nakamura just topped himself as the best character of this serie in less than 10 minutes, how can you be so cool and nonchalant.

Other than that I believe Endeavor enters his redemption arc, I believe he's on the good way to be the new symbol of peace, but a more brutal peace.

I wan't Miruko to hop on me then break my neck with her thighs 5/5 anime of the decade
Mar 28, 2020 7:42 AM
Overthinker

Jun 2017
It's surprising how lowkey the introduction of two fan favorite heroes like Hawks & Miriko really was. Still Eri is in UA and will be safe there.
Mar 28, 2020 8:00 AM

Jun 2016
you can say that all might ranking from 1 to 0
Mar 28, 2020 8:06 AM

Apr 2015
Nice introduction of Hawks, he's an interesting character, but arrogant!

Next week is going to be LIT, hope it's worthy of closing off this season!
Mar 28, 2020 8:06 AM

Mar 2020
overall, it was a fairly good episode!

i'm so glad eri is getting to stay at UA! i sure hope she's able to learn how to control her quirk and help lemillion get his own quirk back as well as many others. she's such a sweet girl and every time i see her she brings a smile on my face!

now, moving onto the hero rankings! we finally get to see hawks make his debut in the series! i think his personally is definitely one i can get behind. however you can totally see how annoyed endeavor was with his whole speech during the ceremony, still...he did kind of have a point did he not? lol.

surprisingly though, the two of them teamed up and it was nice being able to see endeavor trying his best to change his ways and be more friendly towards his fans, too bad the kids ran away though. honestly i did not expect a nomu to come flying out of no where towards the end of the episode. i know we saw him earlier in the episode but i didn't think he'd come so quick! hopefully endeavor is able to take him down in the episode finale, which i'm so sad the season is almost over! it was awesome!

❝☆ 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿, 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿, 𝗺𝘆 𝘃𝗼𝗶𝗰𝗲 ☆

𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘐 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶...

Mar 28, 2020 8:18 AM

Nov 2018
My favorite characters finally pulled up to save the season and give us a taste of S5. Regarding Mirko, it should be illegal to be this thicc. Feels stiff down there.

Mar 28, 2020 8:43 AM
Feb 2016
This was a good episode. Finally got to see Mirko and Hawks animated. Really enjoying Hawks and his bantering, but I can't wait to see the fight against High-End next week!
Mar 28, 2020 8:46 AM

Aug 2013
Good episode.

So we finally got to see Hawks and Mirko.

Pussycats are back and also Kota who is a big fan of Deku.

Mar 28, 2020 9:33 AM

Jan 2009
Mirko is finally here and Hawks too

lets see how Endeavor fights that High-End Nomu
Mar 28, 2020 9:37 AM

Dec 2016
Kota was very adorable buying matching shoes like Deku's. And I can't get enough of Eri's cuteness >w<

New heroes appears! Mirko seems like a promissing character and the voice fits her perfectly <3 I couldn't believe Hawks would make fun of Endeavor XD Badass!

One more episode go close this season. I need more of this series! Probably Season 5?

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Mar 28, 2020 9:37 AM

Jun 2013
Miruko! My baby! She's finally here!

Also, I love Hawks, definitely one of my favorite characters too. Glad he finally got more screen time. Just one more episode before we wait for another year for a fifth season.
臭い-
Mar 28, 2020 9:53 AM

Dec 2015
By far the best episode from this 2nd half. A little bit of fanservice of best arc by showing pussycats and Kota and reminding the extremely tense episodes the show have provided. No cringe characters or musical presentations, actually good screenplay and a little bit of tension. Those final episode might not save this awful Season, but it might make me not drop the show
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 4, 2020

465 by YeaGERIST01 »»
Apr 23, 12:09 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2020

233 by WolfWood37 »»
Apr 1, 8:50 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2020

225 by WolfWood37 »»
Apr 1, 8:27 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2020

128 by WolfWood37 »»
Mar 31, 9:40 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 29, 2020

122 by WolfWood37 »»
Mar 31, 9:14 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.