Second Season of 'Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai' Announced

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 19, 2019 6:59 AM
Jul 2018
Best news this week. Woohoo!
Oct 19, 2019 7:29 AM

Apr 2015
Literally the best news to wake up to and now I am beyond hyped!

Thank god for the staff staying the same.
Oct 19, 2019 7:43 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Mattinator95 said:
Is thier an anime event in Japan atm ? Which is why we are getting all these announcements

A flurry of events, yeah. Fruits Basket Special Event, Kaguya-sama Special Event, Re:Zero Pre-OVA Live Broadcast, GA FES 2019 and then there's Fantasia Bunko tomorrow (just about 10 hours from now).

If you're interested in the latter, here you go:

https://youtu.be/4enYGCSeM5M
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Oct 19, 2019 8:01 AM

Jun 2014
HAHAHAHA!! They added a question mark to "kaguya want to confess" and strikethrough "The Geniuses' War of Love and Brains" in the PV.

The anime staff know how Aka feel about that title the more the story progress it's amazing!
Oct 19, 2019 8:06 AM
Sep 2017
I still can't believe A1 picture adapt this series so perfectly. I hope the animation will be on par with the first season.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 19, 2019 8:09 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Since they didnt announced right away, I though they were going to talk about it on a later date, but noneless came earlier than I though and I m glad we will have more watch~~
Oct 19, 2019 8:24 AM

Nov 2007
Oh God. I could never been happier. Best news since the announcement of Hibike! Euphonium continuation!

Rejoice everyone! For this is gonna definitely include
Miko Iino Can't be Laugued At
And Thus, Ishigami Yuu Closed His Eyes 3

especially because of the teaser in the final episode!

@tragedydesu: Yeah. you can keep your hatred to yourself because Kaguya and Miyuki are two of the best protagonists in the medium and swipe floor with the conventional one dimensional rinse and repeat characters fans are shoved through their throat in the industry nowadays. :)
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Oct 19, 2019 8:49 AM

Jul 2015
@shanimebib
people are allowed to have their own opinion

i believe they are a garbage toxic couple and i will always :')
Oct 19, 2019 9:02 AM

Jun 2017
Really happy and excited for this.
They killed it in the first season.
Oct 19, 2019 9:22 AM

Dec 2015
Oh, nice. This was a surprisingly good adaptation so it's great they're making another one.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Oct 19, 2019 9:26 AM
Jul 2017
Good news, everyone!
Oct 19, 2019 9:44 AM

Apr 2011
Fucking finally.
Oct 19, 2019 10:27 AM

Nov 2007
JizzyHitler said:
And fucking finally fanart of the main cast is gonna stop looking so incomplete. Wonder whose gonna voice Iino, going off of the other characters its probably gonna be a relatively new actress I imagine?

I know, right! I am so looking forward to the casting of Iino, Onodera as well as Koyasu-senpai. But mostly of Iino because I came to really love her!

I am also thinking that it could be a relatively new actress. But since it is an A1 anime, I doubt they are gonna use someone completely new in the industry.

Also, about the main cast looking incomplete, right about time when the latest volume cover looks like this:

We are gonna get two great arcs in the next season at the very least. I am so super hyped!
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Oct 19, 2019 11:00 AM

Sep 2016
Yay I'm looking forward to this! I didn't watch the first season, but I'm caught up in the manga

Life has no meaning,
but that doesn't mean
we shouldn't live it

Oct 19, 2019 11:02 AM

Mar 2014
Thank jesus, I was really waiting for this announcement. I'm so happy we'll be able to see more chapters animated, I think they did a great job with s1.
Oct 19, 2019 11:31 AM
Jul 2018
More Kaguya yay! I'm so so looking forward to this. A lot. The first season was pretty great. ><
Oct 19, 2019 11:55 AM

Aug 2018
O kawaii koto~

Wonderfull news. Looking forward to see some more Kaguya, Pres. Shirogane, our cute Chika, our guy Ishigami and co. animated.
Sorry, due to licensing limitations, this message is unavailable in your region.
Please come drink tea, eat cake and procrastinate at the Cute Girls Doing Cute Things Club. We have simulwatches! \o/
Oct 19, 2019 12:50 PM
Oct 19, 2019 2:42 PM

Feb 2017
It's finally announced. It was just matter of time but actually hearing it makes me so happy. Some amazing stuff will be coming in the new season. Hopefully they make it 2-cour for possibly even greater greatness.
Oct 19, 2019 3:32 PM
Sep 2016
Manga people will know why Kaguya put her hand on her cheek like that🤣
Oct 19, 2019 4:27 PM
Oct 2019
Great to see new the new news, i have been waiting for it
Oct 19, 2019 9:25 PM

Sep 2011
Rei_Shiki said:
oh shit that means we are gonna get some chapters as late as the 90's, maybe there really is hope for this to be longer than 12 episodes....or its a bad sign 20 or so chapters are about to get yeeted

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Oct 19, 2019 11:22 PM

Jun 2014
JizzyHitler said:
Rei_Shiki said:
oh shit that means we are gonna get some chapters as late as the 90's, maybe there really is hope for this to be longer than 12 episodes....or its a bad sign 20 or so chapters are about to get yeeted

Don't say such ominous omen...I still haven't recovered from the murder of Hayasaka's screentime... cry in chapter 30
Oct 20, 2019 6:24 AM

Sep 2011
Thai777 said:
JizzyHitler said:

Don't say such ominous omen...I still haven't recovered from the murder of Hayasaka's screentime... cry in chapter 30
imagine them skipping the kareoke chapter, imagine it and cry

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Oct 20, 2019 9:09 AM

Jun 2014
JizzyHitler said:
Thai777 said:

imagine them skipping the kareoke chapter, imagine it and cry

I would cry in a corner and re-read the manga
Oct 20, 2019 10:55 PM
Aug 2015
What's great is that I'm pretty confident that we'll get a third season.
It's like SnK, you can't just NOT ADAPT THE 3RD SEASON, it's the best imo for several reasons. It's either 1 and then nothing, or 1,2,3 (and why not more).
Kaguya-sama is my favorite comedy, it probably has the best originality/quality ratio (like Sangatsu for Drama), and I'm glad it has the attention it deserves.
TheAskaldOct 20, 2019 10:59 PM
Oct 21, 2019 6:18 AM

Aug 2013
Another season of this, i'm so excited! I hope it'll be airing soon!
Oct 21, 2019 12:26 PM

May 2015
tragedydesu said:
@shanimebib

And you're wrong.

Oct 21, 2019 2:54 PM
Jan 2015
tragedydesu said:
@shanimebib

Do you even know what toxic means? Cause it appears that you don't.
My Queens

Oct 22, 2019 5:42 AM

Sep 2011
TsukuyomiREKT said:
tragedydesu said:
@shanimebib

And you're wrong.
-Mahesvara said:
tragedydesu said:
@shanimebib

Do you even know what toxic means? Cause it appears that you don't.
I mean to be fair, the series does showcase stuff like Kaguya lamenting that shes a bad person when she caused harm to President in the first season, what hes ignoring is like, character development and that their relationship evolves way more past eletist confession fishing, though again to be fair that only roughly started to begin in the first season its not till what s2 will cover that will actually hammer home how much things can change.

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Oct 22, 2019 7:12 PM
Apr 2019
hayasaka best grill
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Manga 'Oniichan wa Oshimai!' Gets TV Anime

Vindstot - Apr 21, 2022

44 by Lenoksu »»
2 hours ago

» '2.5-jigen no Ririsa' Reveals Additional Pair of Cast, Two Consecutive Cours

DatRandomDude - 7 hours ago

4 by yamiyugi101 »»
2 hours ago

» 'Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou' Season 3 Unveils Additional Cast, First Promo

Hyperion_PS - Apr 21

3 by ToyaMochizuki »»
5 hours ago

» GoHands Produces Original TV Anime 'Momentary Lily' for Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

16 by Jonas-K »»
6 hours ago

» Spring 2024 Simulcast List [Update 4/18]

Snow - Apr 5

28 by infanf »»
6 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.