Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 7, 2019 2:30 PM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
The IshiIino Tease is getting real even in games now. (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Oct 7, 2019 3:52 PM
Jul 2017
Oh so it's still publishing.
It's been too long since I saw activity related to this chapter even here on MAL or even reddit for that matter.
Still, waiting for the Scanlations.
We need the chika route to be added too. Though the chances are pretty slim
"You are the result of 4 billion years of evolution. Act like it."
"Why don't you eat make up? Then you can be beautiful on the inside too."
"'Sick'? Call me 'twisted'. 'Sick' makes it sound like there's a cure."
"What's messed up isn't my thinking, what's messed up is this god damn world."
"The world isn't perfect, but its out there doing the best it can for us. That's what makes it so damn beautiful."
Oct 8, 2019 3:17 AM

Mar 2015
it's funny and all. but wtf was that flashback?

also iino slowly getting more direct. and kaguya slowly awakening her sadism...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Oct 8, 2019 3:31 AM

Jan 2018
Oh, my poor man Ishigami how long does he have to suffer lol.

Mama Shirogane seems like a big bitch to me I hope she suffered a lot also I don't care about her circumstances.

Also, the phuck is wrong with President why are u getting so embarrassed so easily so some guts dude will ya.
Oct 8, 2019 4:54 AM
Mar 2018
Kaguya is on a roll lately, guess dating can make all things happen.
Also facial reactions are gold as usual

-I still respect you Fujiwara senpai
-Still?

Lmao
Oct 8, 2019 6:17 AM

Mar 2017
Prez needs to have some more guts.

And Chika needs some more roasting
Oct 8, 2019 6:58 AM

Jul 2012
Always wanted to see their mother left them, well that was simple. And she took Kei with her, so Kei decided herself to go back after?!
Fujiwara with the jebait game again, reminded me of my favorite battle with ng word game.
Kaguya on the roll after confessing!
Oct 8, 2019 8:35 AM

Jan 2018
Kuma said:

all for him not to get embarrassed, he showed an awful flashback of his past LMAOOOO
Oct 8, 2019 10:08 AM

Sep 2018
Our boy Ishigami has no defence... :(

And another victory for Kaguya, dating Prez really opened her...
well that's just my opinion.....
Oct 8, 2019 10:30 AM
Mar 2015
A kind of viscous game. the Prez was hurt by family memories but eased by Kaguya 'wolds Ishigami got to be honest to inho
landofthekwtOct 8, 2019 9:07 PM
Oct 8, 2019 11:21 AM

Feb 2018
Lmao Chika and iino played ishigami like a fiddle poor boi, and that sudden flashback tho also shirogane's mom somewhat resembles hayasaka's mom hmmm, it's just me I think

Kaguya taking all the wins recently, you goo girl. She's definitely a top.
Oct 8, 2019 11:40 AM

Sep 2017
The "how cute" line changed to "let's break up" lol :)))

That flash back could be foreshadowing, i think it's the first time that we see his mother's face.
Oct 8, 2019 12:36 PM

Jul 2017
kinda hoping Iino would've blushed with Ishigami's confession but oh well, one can only be a tsundere for so long
Oct 8, 2019 12:45 PM

Sep 2011
The series is doing exactly what I wanted it to, just fun little episodic chapters like this, though this did start to dabble in the mommy issues stuff that I'm expecting to be the next major dramatic plotpoint, that or Iino romance issues

Short_Circut said:
kinda hoping Iino would've blushed with Ishigami's confession but oh well, one can only be a tsundere for so long
I think making Ishigami flustered was far more significant, I mean he actually is just weak to girls that are nice to him but still

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Oct 8, 2019 1:06 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Kaguya is on a roll right now. Love it. That said, I think her boldness will have consequences. There's no way best boy hasn't caught up to what's going on there.

Prez's momma might have not been the nicest, but she was definitely a looker
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Oct 8, 2019 1:17 PM

Jul 2017
JizzyHitler said:
The series is doing exactly what I wanted it to, just fun little episodic chapters like this, though this did start to dabble in the mommy issues stuff that I'm expecting to be the next major dramatic plotpoint, that or Iino romance issues

Short_Circut said:
I think making Ishigami flustered was far more significant, I mean he actually is just weak to girls that are nice to him but still

yea but it was kinda expected Ishigami would blush after that Fujiwara one, hell probably Shirogane confessing would've made him blush lmao
Oct 8, 2019 1:20 PM
Jan 2017
Kuma said:

I mean it’s good to see when and why his mother left but she does seem like a bar person, they don’t seem to speak at all so she just up and left and never looked back instilling the sense of always work into him..... that’s just sad
Oct 8, 2019 1:55 PM

Oct 2017
Well Kaguya became a lot more aggressive and she is striking at every chance she can get lol. Also damm that flashback was sad.
Oct 8, 2019 1:58 PM

Apr 2015
This chapter is outstanding, this can foreshadow Chika's desire of love and can cause future conflict with Kaguya plus the president when she finds out that they are dating.

Mommy Shirogane, wow. That was a bombshell and I never expected to see this being dropped in this chapter.

Hoping for more chapters like these, it's a nice change to go back to its roots and take advantage of the 'dating' status.

Easily a 5/5
Oct 8, 2019 5:33 PM

Mar 2018
Yo wtf was that one page flashback of miyuki

The chapter was silly and funny overall but that one page was some deep memory randomly inbetween
Guess there is going to be sth about it in future

“I don’t like expending more effort than I have to.” – Ayanokouji Kiyotaka
Oct 8, 2019 6:25 PM

Jun 2014
my god why did we just get hit with that sad flashback

Oct 8, 2019 8:55 PM

Sep 2018
Great chapter again, we need more Chika roasts lol. Pretty fun chapter except for the dark flashback - out of nowhere - classic Aka Akasaka.
Oct 9, 2019 9:22 AM

Jul 2015
I am seriously thinking that Shirogane has 2 sisters,and her mom took one of them,otherwise why would Mama Shirogane allow Kei to return?

Kaguya is seriously the boss,also more Iino x Ishigami moments.

Oct 9, 2019 10:41 AM

Nov 2007
Arjuna777 said:

That Iino Pause before the fake Ishii confession was fantastic.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Oct 10, 2019 12:30 AM

May 2012
Looks like these two were holding hands underneath the table there.

Arjuna777 said:
I am seriously thinking that Shirogane has 2 sisters,and her mom took one of them,otherwise why would Mama Shirogane allow Kei to return?

We know that the shirogane siblings were very close when they were young so that could be why Kei returned. Another sister would be a little out of the blue.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 10, 2019 11:43 AM

Jul 2015
arcticdrop712 said:

Arjuna777 said:

We know that the shirogane siblings were very close when they were young so that could be why Kei returned. Another sister would be a little out of the blue.

Who knows can't disapprove anything.

Oct 12, 2019 12:29 AM

Jul 2015
Poor Ishigami, he can't fight against that.

Even in such a chapter like this we get to see some big feels coming from Miyuki remembering his mother when he left, oof.
Oct 30, 2019 1:35 PM

Mar 2014
Wow that flashback sure is a plot device.
Dec 27, 2019 7:41 AM

Mar 2014
''How cute'' being replaced by ''let's break up'' made me laugh too hard man. I love chapters that have to do with Chika's games.
Aug 24, 2020 6:56 PM

Dec 2013
Poor Ishigami doesn't have much of a defence.

Another well deserved victory for Kaguya!
Nov 20, 2021 4:33 AM

Nov 2016
Ishigami lost lmao and Kaguya is on a winning streak.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jan 3, 2022 6:26 AM

Jul 2021
Lmao I feel bad for Chika to be treated terribly but I lowkey would hate her if she would interfere with both of the ships. The Love Game would get on anyones nerves to be honest, I feel so bad for Ishigami being terribly at the game and Shirogane is definitely on a realistic nerve right now, but I’m glad that Kaguya was about to say it infront of Shirogane after seeing him tearing up in the past.
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Feb 5, 2022 9:53 PM
Mar 2020
arcticdrop712 said:

Arjuna777 said:

Yeah i also noticed that
Apr 13, 2022 5:53 AM

Apr 2021
The "I love you" game huh? Chika sure comes up with a lot of games, well I guess I should expect nothing less from a board game club member. But still these games really lighten up the mood and are fun too!!! Good chapter!!!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 223 Discussion

NakolHira - Apr 5, 2021

47 by thicdicdaddy27 »»
Apr 19, 9:25 AM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 281 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lezet - Oct 29, 2022

251 by SrRoses »»
Mar 4, 5:18 AM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2015

11 by daywithoutgames »»
Mar 1, 11:23 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 251 Discussion

Depal2 - Jan 25, 2022

35 by ohwaitwhat69 »»
Feb 20, 4:12 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 24 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2016

16 by MeyerDitt »»
Feb 6, 10:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.