Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Teasing Master Takagi-san
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 18, 2019 7:53 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lol, I knew Nishikata would get shy when he spends alone time with Takagi while taking shelter from the rain.

The segment with Mina and her friends cooking together is cute. Work hard girls! Not bad for an episode taking place outside of school. They even got one of those bonfire events. Takagi and Nishikata hiding away from their teacher at night was cute :D
Aug 18, 2019 8:55 AM

Nov 2007
I was like who is it that looking at the photo before OP? Then I just realized...
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Aug 18, 2019 1:17 PM

Jul 2017
Woah. Quite the episode.
First of all, there was that moment in the beginning. Of course, it was only for a brief moment, but it seems clear that we're building up to something.
Other than that, another great episode. I think the show is at it's strongest when it has anime-original moments, which was essentially the entire episode.
A serious contender for AOTS for me.
Sorry, the user you are looking for is not available at the moment. You are currently reading text generated by APSAB or "Auto-Programmed-Signature-Mataining-Bot" (patent pending).

ERROR CODE 1979-NIPUL-W3EB
Please Install the Latest Version of MAL.OS as Some Features of Certain Signatures May Not Appear Correctly. You are currently running MAL.OS.V4. Click here to download MAL.OS.V5.

APSAB Version: Beta.99

"If Seinfeld isn't your favorite anime, then you aren't watching anime correctly."
- Me

Aug 18, 2019 6:51 PM
May 2019
Man, that was such a cute episode. I highly doubt we'll see old Takagi doing something actually important, I think they'll just stick with the teasing of the viewers. Also, it's wonderful to see Nishikata confusing himseld when going on that campfire dance. About that other guy, I'm really hoping they end together, please, make it happen. Then we could have a triple-date, only to make Nishikata flustered about it. I'm really enjoying the series, but I just hope, as happened on the last episodes of the first season, that Nishikata actually do something, even if unintended, to make them closer or something like that.
Aug 18, 2019 7:01 PM
Jul 2018
Service061211 said:
when do new episodes come out? like what day of each week
11:30 PM on Sunday in Japan time (So may be you can watch on Monday)
Aug 18, 2019 7:02 PM
Jul 2018
tsubasalover said:
I was like who is it that looking at the photo before OP? Then I just realized...
May be it's time for us to see Chi , in the last episode will be quite good for me
Aug 18, 2019 7:06 PM
Demon of Hatred

Feb 2015
This anime man, is simply amazing. Pure entertainment.

5/5
"Life is too bitter, so coffee, at least should be sweet..." - Hikigaya Hachiman (Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatte Iru)
Aug 18, 2019 7:07 PM

Apr 2019
There we have it boys, a glimpse of elder Takagi-san. Didn't expected it at all. Was that added as a celebration that the MOTO series is now at 100th chapter?
neyhymAug 18, 2019 7:41 PM
Aug 18, 2019 8:07 PM

Jan 2010
if you want to know it was a manga chapter from original author, after that chapter, motto (grown up takagi) started as spin off from another author.

won't say anything more about it but I'm looking foward to it, and this camping chapter was one of the best, love every second of it.
Aug 18, 2019 8:10 PM

Apr 2019
tsubasalover said:

I don't think they incorporated since

But this episode was totally not from the original manga.
Aug 18, 2019 8:19 PM

Nov 2007
@Fiction-Lord I see, I didn't know because I never read the manga. I just guessed from looking at the databases.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Aug 18, 2019 8:58 PM

Nov 2018
I don't know what did it shown this episode that in the manga they now show in this chapter? If my guessed that this will be a special episode. Because it really show the old or rather called Mrs. Takagi Nishkata (takagi moto San) is already appeared after they took the group picture in the camp and they might be will have a new series (I hope they will announced it soon) after this season...

About this episode, It was a beautiful and almost perfect (if both together will be kissing scene😍😍😍) even they both hidding that they never caught from the ugly sensei, they both sweet together watching the stars above the clear sky..
(I remembered the "we never learn" ending episode that both Yuiga and Fumino watching the stars and they both sleeping together)...
Aug 18, 2019 10:04 PM

Jan 2013
judging by the opening segment....are we actually gonna get the spinoff adapted or at least a small part as an epilogue come season end?!?

i really enjoying the three knucklehead segments more and more. and i feel as if the teacher looked shorter in this episode especially when our MCs was hiding from him
Aug 18, 2019 10:26 PM
Jan 2018
I felt it so short. Damn! Still missing something tho. I would like that Nishikata think about hum liking Takagi at the end of episode or something like that
Aug 18, 2019 11:00 PM

Apr 2019
dannymilk said:
judging by the opening segment....are we actually gonna get the spinoff adapted or at least a small part as an epilogue come season end?!?

i really enjoying the three knucklehead segments more and more. and i feel as if the teacher looked shorter in this episode especially when our MCs was hiding from him
there is a spin off about them called Ashita wa doyoubi if you want more about them
Aug 19, 2019 12:28 AM

Jul 2017
This episode, being largely original content (and not in the manga) was just straight up cockblock-teased for us.

DAT moment of older Takagi-san in the beginning, it's one of the stories of reminiscing if you ask me. Looks like we're gonna reach that chapter of the manga (that leads to the spin-off) by the end of this sequel (which is just continuation) season.

Easily the most cutest episode by far...now I'm keen on watching this to the end for the (Moto) moment.
Aug 19, 2019 1:39 AM
Aug 2016
dannymilk said:

Since i don't think it will never get a third season, i wouldn't mind in the future a short of Moto Takagi-san, maybe when the manga ends or gets close to ending.

By the way, the frame with adult Takagi was a real dokidoki. Imo best episode out of both seasons.
Aug 19, 2019 2:00 AM

Sep 2007
Best episode so far but I don't recall any of this in the manga...

Aug 19, 2019 3:02 AM

Aug 2013
Nice episode. It's a shame that Nishikata never held Takagi's hand during the bonfire dance.

Aug 19, 2019 5:00 AM

Apr 2013
Bro. I fucking punched my keyboard when I saw older Takagi.

The bonfire dance part is pissing me off a little bit though. Lol.
SJ7izmAug 19, 2019 5:25 AM
Aug 19, 2019 5:09 AM

Jul 2014
Excellent episode, with Takagi coming closer than ever to confessing her obvious feelings, Nishikata coming extremely close to recognising his and even the glimpse of an adult Takagi before the OP (I would love an adaptation of the Moto spin-off if we don't get any more seasons of the main show).
Aug 19, 2019 5:29 AM

Oct 2017
Oya Oya did we just saw a glimpse of adult takagi in the begining , im positive it was adult takagi heh. Also that feeding part was cute as heck and damn it was so frustrating at the bonfire dance. Gave a so close yet so far type of feel , would have loved it if they held hands.
Aug 19, 2019 5:30 AM
Aug 2019
Guys, which chapter in manga for the latest episode? Or this is original anime episode?
Aug 19, 2019 5:58 AM
Feb 2009
we got to see grown up Takagi and omg they didn't hold hands lol
Aug 19, 2019 6:01 AM

Jan 2010
NPCMRX said:
Guys, which chapter in manga for the latest episode? Or this is original anime episode?

This is original anime chapter mostly, I was confused too because I don't remember this chapter in the manga, only the adult takagi tease.

Even being original was the best for me they did a great job.
GrecefarAug 19, 2019 6:05 AM
Aug 19, 2019 6:39 AM
Dec 2018
MarkBC said:
tsubasalover said:
May be it's time for us to see Chi , in the last episode will be quite good for me
MarkBC said:
tsubasalover said:
fat spoils bruh. Lol, people who don’t know chi is hella confused right now
Aug 19, 2019 7:17 AM

Jul 2016
Great episode as always, Folk-dance interaction is my favourite part.
Aug 19, 2019 7:50 AM

Mar 2018
Too bad and they were so close too :v
Pretty cute episode too with Mina and friends cooking too
Btw is there a bit more focus on the other 'couple' in manga? It just kinda feels not right by how its shown in the anime

That observation was everything but normal btw like wth what teacher checks the surroundings so thoroughly xd

“I don’t like expending more effort than I have to.” – Ayanokouji Kiyotaka
Aug 19, 2019 7:55 AM
Apr 2016
Probably the best episode so far, I think, since some actual development happened.

Both he and she were pretty sad that they didn't end the dancing with each other, that was cute. The ending was really adorable.
Aug 19, 2019 10:19 AM
ε­”ηœŸγƒ»γ‚³γ‚¦γƒžγ‚³γƒˆ

Jun 2017
Gosh, that ending was so pure and adorable ~
Hiding from Sensei and sharing a stargazing moment, definitely a night to remember for a long time coming!

Anyways, definitely felt a throb there when the two realised that the music was off and Nishikata wouldn’t be able to keep the promise ;-;

And hey, we got to see a glimpse of older Takagi-san! I was really hoping we’d get bits and pieces from the sequel manga and oh yeah here it is! Damn, a hilarious and cute buildup to that as usual! Some wonderful shots of the background sceneries this episode too!

Hilarious bit from Mina’s crew again! Of course dat form of messaging would never get the point across, xD. Some really sweet moments between the other couples though! Looks like the Houjou ship is going somewhere too (and of course the Mano ship would stumble yet again), great stuff! ED with the different visuals was very pleasing too!

All round, superb stuff!
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Aug 19, 2019 12:09 PM
Jan 2018
SJ7izm said:
Bro. I fucking punched my keyboard when I saw older Takagi.

The bonfire dance part is pissing me off a little bit though. Lol.

TRue. I really wish that he had hold hand with her
Aug 19, 2019 1:27 PM

Jan 2017
The cutest episode so far, too bad they didn't hold hands in the dance

nice to see grown up Takagi
Aug 19, 2019 8:03 PM
Mar 2015
Not only did she get him alone twice but she was able to have them feed each other and grant her wish that he would stargaze with her He really did cross the milky way to be with her
Aug 19, 2019 10:40 PM

Oct 2008
OMG! is that adult Takagi when she's reminiscing the picture frame!?
5/5.

Aug 20, 2019 7:46 AM
Sleepy

Nov 2014
Thread cleaned

Both asking where to watch and responding to it is against the rules. What is more, forum posts must be in English.
Aug 20, 2019 9:09 AM

Jan 2018
putting (Moto) in the start made me jump in excitement. I really wish for an OVA of that manga or something.
Aug 20, 2019 12:02 PM

May 2018
I thought for sure that this episode will be the same as the previous one, but then this episode was more than I expected. Best episode so far because of the character developments, and Takagi-san is now naturally pushing her love for Nishikata. I need more like this, not some boring teasing scene again.

Aug 20, 2019 4:50 PM
Mar 2019
First off i can't believe they showed Takagi grown up, im just too excited they showed this 😁 also there starting to get alot closer, these moments keep getting more precious. Excited for what is next!!
Aug 20, 2019 9:01 PM
Mar 2017
This episode was extremely adorable, Takagi you sneaky girl, you managed to put Nishikata in several embarrassing moments, but that moment when they both looked at the stars alone, I was with a huge smile watching these two kids, also another one of my favorite moments, Takagi-chan's mysterious funny faces, I'd love to see one.
But undoubtedly the most important event of this episode was the short look of adult Takagi ... Takagi is already cute, but adult Takagi looks beautiful, it was cute to see her looking that photo of them with Nishikata laughing so much thanks to Takagi.

Mano-chan is too scary, that glare she gave to Nishikata was a lot of fun in addition to Nishikata's reaction, but Takagi was more attentive and moved forward with Nishikata.

I was delighted that the two of them took refuge from the rain again, Nishikata proposes another challenge to defeat Takagi, but as always this ends up playing against him and when Takagi tells him that he must feed her in the mouth so that she has to guess what candy she is eating, his reaction was hilarious when Takagi opened his mouth for him to give her the candy, the close up of Takagi when she opened her mouth was too cute.

The section with Sanae, Yukari and Mina was also too adorable, poor Mina crying for the onions, but it was a nice touch for her and Sanae to work because Yukari got hurt.

The bonfire dance was another moment that left me with high expectations, poor Nishikata was so focused for when it was his turn to dance with Takagi, it was nice to see Nishikata contemplate Takagi in the distance and that part where they exchange looks was perfect, but when the time came for the music to end, it felt like they were both somewhat disappointed, both for their respective reasons.

The final scene was too perfect, Takagi's face of joy when she sees Nishikata was too adorable, it seems that the wish she asked for the stars came true, she could see the stars next to Nishikata in that narrow place ... damn this two are going to kill me, they are so adorable, that end of the episode was perfect.

One of the best episodes of the season, I hope we have another look at adult Takagi during the remaining episodes of the season, it would be a great detail, but now that I saw that image I will go to take a look at the spin off manga, I have only seen color pages and covers.
Aug 21, 2019 7:38 AM
Dec 2018
Beautiful episode, unexpected to add -Moto- to the anime though
#kyoanistrong
Aug 21, 2019 10:35 AM

Dec 2014
thse moments....nishikatais such a nice guy
Aug 21, 2019 12:46 PM

Jun 2008
I REEEEAAALLLY hope they do the Grown up Takagi-San anime...

And Nishikata is beyond dense....although to be fair, it’s in a very innocent way that doesn’t bother me as much as your typical harem protagonist idiot.

Honestly, one of the better anime couples I’ve seen in awhile.
Aug 21, 2019 3:41 PM

Mar 2010
I want to punch everyone who is giving this a low ranking. Especially those reviewers giving their 3's.

About this episode. ADORABLE. ADORABLE.
Oh my.
I watched 3 epsiodes straight and i felt like melting of this adorableness.
Really beautiful last sketch.
Aug 21, 2019 6:47 PM

Nov 2008
This episode was the most romantic one yet!! Love starry sky scenes, the flashlight bit was funny...oh and I'm rooting for ALL the couples to stay together; everyone is just SOOOO CUTE. XD (the curry bit with the newest 'couple' especially)

Aug 22, 2019 9:45 AM

Jan 2019
zamandzoe said:
Woah. Quite the episode.
First of all, there was that moment in the beginning. Of course, it was only for a brief moment, but it seems clear that we're building up to something.
Other than that, another great episode. I think the show is at it's strongest when it has anime-original moments, which was essentially the entire episode.

there is a spin off manga where takagi and nishikata are married and have a doughter

Aug 22, 2019 10:50 AM
Jan 2019
A fun episode, as always, but more moving than usual. The end of the episode was so adorable and beautiful that I couldn't help smiling. I felt like a child in love for almost the entire episode. I shouted inside when the fire at the campfire ended, I said "Do it Nishikata, do it, take your hand", and I was surprised that Takagi told him so openly "It's a shame ... Just a little more and we would have fallen in love" . But hey, Nishikata is still a child, and sooner or later he will realize Takagi's feelings. Everything will be in time, but, without a doubt, it was a good memory 😁.
The scene at the beginning, when we see an adult Takagi watching the picture, really moved me. It was a nice touch. I know that in the future they become a couple, it was a small glimpse of what lies ahead.

Ps: An applause for Tamaguchi who did manage to take Houjou's hand, hahaha, he will become a legend.
Aug 22, 2019 6:23 PM
Feb 2016
If anybody else is curious, at the end, Takagi-san refers to Nishikata having crossed the river for her. That river is the Milky Way, and she is apparently referring to a famous legend that is linked to the Tanabata festival, another thing that was mentioned. You can read said legend and more background here on Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tanabata. Trust me, it is very cute (and revealing).
Aug 22, 2019 10:34 PM
Jun 2017
10/10
πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“

This is what i can say after watching this epsiode. This epsode is so sweet and cute that it made me smiling and waiting for nishikata and takagi have that last dance. Sadly when its their turn, the MUSIC STOPS, AND BATH TIME.. (i am a little bit sad by that one since i want that LAST DANCE BADLY)...

Anyways we have a glimpse of OOOPPPPSSSS, THE FUTURE TAKAGI (or the older herself), looking at that class picture. Yeah..

Then it featured the double date while they are hiking, the Mina group, nishikata's group and some of their classmates ..

And that last SCENE THE STATGAZING SCENE.. WHERE TAKAGI WISHED TO THE STAR THAT SHE AND NISHIKATA WILL BE LOOKING AT THE STAR TOGETHER. Ohh thats so 😍😍😍😍...

This is my favorite episode from combined season 1 and 2 so far. I LOVE THIS ONE... A MSUT WATCH
Aug 23, 2019 1:36 PM

Jul 2017
TheoPKTNS said:
zamandzoe said:
Woah. Quite the episode.

there is a spin off manga where takagi and nishikata are married and have a doughter

I'm very aware of that. I was simply stating that the anime seems to be building up to
of the manga, which would be a major reveal, especially to those who only watch the anime.
Sorry, the user you are looking for is not available at the moment. You are currently reading text generated by APSAB or "Auto-Programmed-Signature-Mataining-Bot" (patent pending).

ERROR CODE 1979-NIPUL-W3EB
Please Install the Latest Version of MAL.OS as Some Features of Certain Signatures May Not Appear Correctly. You are currently running MAL.OS.V4. Click here to download MAL.OS.V5.

APSAB Version: Beta.99

"If Seinfeld isn't your favorite anime, then you aren't watching anime correctly."
- Me

Aug 23, 2019 1:50 PM

Apr 2016
This episode was really good, I like it.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2019

196 by _untitled »»
Mar 24, 4:00 PM

Poll: » Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

zamandzoe - Sep 15, 2019

131 by _untitled »»
Mar 23, 3:42 PM

Poll: » Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 8, 2019

77 by _untitled »»
Mar 22, 5:19 PM

Poll: » Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

zamandzoe - Sep 1, 2019

70 by _untitled »»
Mar 21, 2:24 AM

Poll: » Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san 2 Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 25, 2019

49 by _untitled »»
Mar 20, 3:21 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.