Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Teasing Master Takagi-san
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Sep 22, 2019 7:41 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ah the finale episode of Takagi-san S2. Right off the bat, we get the festival mood with the yukata outfits with Nishikata wondering about the festival.

Takagi looks great in her outfit if you ask me. Great to also see Mina and her friends dressed up for the occasion too.

Also, I remember the site getting an visaul update with the yukata awhile ago so it's fitting they used this episode for it.

Also, the author posted a celebration illustration visual for the series finale
https://twitter.com/udon0531/status/1175756775879872512?s=19
Sep 22, 2019 8:01 AM

Nov 2010
This episode's MVP was this man:
Sep 22, 2019 8:04 AM
Review Moderator
Jan 2017
kuroneko99 said:

Lol yes!!! It was unexpected

Sep 22, 2019 10:11 AM

Nov 2018
kuroneko99 said:

Thanks for him and without him, Nishkata and Takagi will becoming useless and all the hope will become ruined...
It was a beautiful and wonderful end season 2 and I hope that there will be S3 soon...
PersiaJuliet23Sep 23, 2019 1:17 AM
Sep 22, 2019 11:12 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
UwU, such a sweet finale~
Takahashi-san's angelic voice to boot just made the whole final segment gold!

Nishikata finally gets another victory but even that didn't prove to last long (as expected) xD. Mad respect to Kimura this episode though, he truly was the MVP this episode! Takao's bits (VA, that is) were hilarious too and seeing the other characters and couples were fabulous! Hamaguchi's reaction to Hojou reducing the gap though, lmfao.

For a second there, I was nearly heartbroken when the fireworks display stopped but then Nishikata .. Well done! Takagi-san's reactions are always gold but this was definitely up there in the top-tier list! So blissful and angelic, I'm totally beat now lol. Nishikata dropping his guard to the two little siblings was really thoughtful and nice of him, but more than that I'm just glad Takagi-san noticed that for some reason.

Great finale, all things considered!

Overall, this season was pretty much more of the usual with a little bit more of the enticing romantic teasing plus repetitive segments here and there but it was still a dime to keep up with weekly! Bonus after every episode, the different EDs across the 12 episodes, was very well-appreciated too!

It's been a fun ride through the 24 episodes of this series (a little let-down when you think they've only pretty much held hands so far though) and I'm definitely up for another and more!

Solid 8/10!

#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Sep 22, 2019 12:17 PM

May 2011
Ahh, it’s finally over. I’m so glad we even got a second season. It was funny to see Nishikata struggling with the idea that he asked her on a date.
Sep 22, 2019 3:12 PM

Sep 2011
It's over. It was so cute, and beautiful, and pure, and wholesome that it hurts.
Sep 22, 2019 5:36 PM

Apr 2017
anyone know insert song title?
Sep 22, 2019 6:27 PM
Nov 2009
Fayrin said:
It's over. It was so cute, and beautiful, and pure, and wholesome that it hurts.

I could not agree more. I really hope they make a 3rd season. Hoping, hoping, hoping.
Sep 22, 2019 6:34 PM
May 2019
Damn, out of the animes that started this season, I will be missing this one. Cute, beautiful, and Nishikata even got over his embarassment and held her hand. And Kimura, I didn't expect that. Loved both episode and season, way better than the first.
Sep 22, 2019 7:02 PM

Dec 2012
Best Finale of Summer 2019 Season.

I was smiling the whole episode.

The anime made more progress with their relationship than the manga as right now.

This season has been so good. This was the only anime this season that I look forward to every week and rewatched the episides like 5-20 times a week.

This is truly 10/10.
LightBladeNova said:
It makes me sad to know that still hardly anyone knows what a visual novel is, even in the anime community.
Sep 22, 2019 7:03 PM

Oct 2010
Honestly a 10/10. Such a heart-warming and beautiful story that balances comedy and romance really well. I could watch these two forever. Hopefully a season 3 some day.

Fuadtsm said:
anyone know insert song title?

Insert song is: 君と光 by 大原ゆい子 (Kimi to Hikari by Ohara Yuiko). It's track 3 on ゼロセンチメートル (anime edition)

ED song is "Yasashii Kimochi" , Takahashi Rie cover version.

Original is from Chara https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1QJ56BINLw

KougeruSep 22, 2019 8:05 PM
Sep 22, 2019 8:32 PM
Feb 2019
omg. i am going to miss these two. i loved this anime so much! and such a great ending in my eyes. the progression was slow, but so good! loved, loved, loved!!!
Sep 22, 2019 8:43 PM

Sep 2015
That was a great episode. 10/10 for the series for me. Now, if there's no plan on season 3 I hope we could at least get an ova episode which includes ch. 31.
Sep 22, 2019 8:59 PM
Sep 2019
So sad it's over :( Anyone know if a new season is possible? The manga's continuity is honestly pretty confusing and I prefer the anime, I'm gonna miss it
Sep 22, 2019 9:25 PM

Nov 2018
yourboiqtip said:
So sad it's over :( Anyone know if a new season is possible? The manga's continuity is honestly pretty confusing and I prefer the anime, I'm gonna miss it

IDk just wait for the further announcement for the next season.
But in my opinion, there will possible that there will be next season if the sale and merchandise will goes faster..
Sep 22, 2019 9:33 PM

Jul 2014
Nice ending. I'm gonna miss this cute and wholesome show.

Kimura best bro.

I hope we get a season 3.
SkyLETVSep 22, 2019 10:12 PM
Sep 22, 2019 9:35 PM

Jan 2013
hoperfully there's more. at least multiple ova eps if season is not possible

kuroneko99 said:

yes!!! that last minute save was the best! had me smiling!
Sep 22, 2019 10:00 PM

Apr 2011
Ahhh! It finally ended. I thought they're going to end it with that chapter, but this one is still good for me :D

8/10

EDIT: After I thought about it (lol), I changed the score to 9.
mshitsugaya10Sep 29, 2019 8:10 PM

Sep 22, 2019 10:28 PM
Jan 2019
What if it was worth it? It was worth every blessed second. Waiting for this beautiful moment for a long time. Holding hands may seem simple and cheesy, but it takes courage 😅, and seeing Nishikata take Takagi by the hand was a very exciting scene, and I couldn't help but sketch a smile. Little Nishikata took a big step. I can't imagine the happiness that Takagi must have felt at that moment: '). As always, I end up feeling like a child in love.
I enjoyed every moment of this episode, and this second season, I will miss this cute and funny couple 😁. I will look forward to the announcement of a third season.
Without a doubt, it is one of my favorites, and one of the best of the season. It was worth the wait.

Ps: Kimura is a hero !!
Sep 22, 2019 10:34 PM

Sep 2018
Kimura was the best bro this episode!!!

Also that hand holding melts my heart,well done Nishikata :D
well that's just my opinion.....
Sep 22, 2019 10:58 PM

Mar 2019
A bit dissapointed, cause i really expected a more emotional ending...

Good episode, but we had better ones in this season.
Nyan-Pasu!... [ Ara Ara ] [ Waifus ]
Sep 22, 2019 11:04 PM

Oct 2017
Damn Takagi in yukata looked so freaking cute. Also lol Nishikata finally managed to hold her hand at the end, that scene was soooo cute. The finale was nthng grand but this was a really great closure to this season. Really want a new season asap.
MegamiRemSep 23, 2019 1:58 AM
Sep 23, 2019 12:08 AM
Jan 2016
this was too cute I ended up awwwing so much now I need to punch something and drink a beer to reclaim my manliness
I'd rather die a free man then live under the rules of idiots
Sep 23, 2019 12:31 AM
Oct 2017
This ending was a 9.8/10 as opposed to last episode's 10/10! That critical hit when he asked her out to the point that she was handing him the cans of sodas in excitement and disbelief was just too much! Don't get me wrong, I LOVED this ending. Would've preferred if Nishikata did something "bigger" when he spotted her.
Sep 23, 2019 1:27 AM

Oct 2010
Hands down the best couple this season. So many precious moments and I’m so glad this episode focused on just Takagi and Nishikata at the fireworks festival.

Sep 23, 2019 1:38 AM

May 2009
Not sure if we will get a next season. It didn't really say "The End" so I guess they don't completely end it with this.

What I dislike about the series:
- Recycling; most of the things they do is recycle in these series. There is some sort of competition, Niskata gets distracted and the girl wins. I wouldn't say that is necessarily a bad thing, but it's not entirely a good thing either. I think it would've been a very smart move to make Niskata reach her end at the festival and say "I win" to conclude the series to save it a little bit.
- The purpose of the three-girls-stories; Obviously the series has little stories and sometimes we see a bit of story about three girls. Up until this point I am not sure why, other than giving us other content then the two MC's. It feels .. sorta like a cheap distraction somehow. And I'm not sure why only these three girls and not the other 'couples' or the guy friends of Niskata. Or anything else, really.
- The 'main goal' of the series; I'm not sure what it is. I think it just plainly wants to show teasing without any real goal. To some point I thought it would get these characters in an actual romantic relationship, but they are not entirely focused on that it seems. Tbh I like series to have a main goal which is why I put it here.

What I like about the series:
- Pacing; The series takes a rather slow approach. Nothing much exciting happens and somehow that feels rather relaxing to watch.
- Takagi and Niskata relationship; Most, if not all, of these series is about these two characters and is most likely the reason I'd watch it until the end. The characters are adorable.
- Takagi's "secret" embarrassment moments; Very few times we see a glimpse of Takagi's embarrassed side, which is obviously a secret to Niskata. These little moments really contribute to the 'feels' in my opinion.
- Environment; This is a rather small "like" for me, but I genuinly loved the environment the characters lived in and how they used it for the series. The little town with a small store, the Natsu Matsuri etc.

The first season got a 7/10 for me, this season 6/10. Can't hide my dissapointment in how Takagi and Niskata development went in the second season and how this ending feels.
check out my twitch: https://twitch.tv/slowy
Sep 23, 2019 1:48 AM

Sep 2007
WolfDBreidi said:
What if it was worth it? It was worth every blessed second. Waiting for this beautiful moment for a long time. Holding hands may seem simple and cheesy, but it takes courage 😅, and seeing Nishikata take Takagi by the hand was a very exciting scene, and I couldn't help but sketch a smile. Little Nishikata took a big step. I can't imagine the happiness that Takagi must have felt at that moment: '). As always, I end up feeling like a child in love.
I enjoyed every moment of this episode, and this second season, I will miss this cute and funny couple 😁. I will look forward to the announcement of a third season.
Without a doubt, it is one of my favorites, and one of the best of the season. It was worth the wait.

Ps: Kimura is a hero !!

Couldn't agree more with this!

Sep 23, 2019 2:02 AM
Dec 2013
kuroneko99 said:

he's the real friend, hope I can have firend like him ☺
Sep 23, 2019 2:06 AM

Aug 2018
Kimura is the real bro, he deserves the bro award for this season

It was good way to end this show, the festival was cool (classic but never gets old) and cute overall. Now when in the hell are they gonna kissssss
Sep 23, 2019 2:32 AM

Aug 2013
This was a nice episode with the summer festival.

They held hands at the end. That was cute.

7/10.

Sep 23, 2019 2:35 AM

Jan 2017
The season ended off with a trip to the Summer festival for Nishikata and Takagi. I couldn't ask for much more from the episode to be honest, it was great overall especially the end there when they met back up with each other. Also nice job from Kimura with the save there. I thought the second season would remain as good as the first but for whatever reason I got more enjoyment from this season and I also thought there were a lot of stellar episodes throughout. I guess I can go and pick up the manga where I left off before I put it on hold.

9/10
Sep 23, 2019 2:51 AM

Oct 2015
I see they did that "lost in the festival's crowd and I finally found you" romance, cliché but oh we'll it's still sweet. Although to me it still wasn't anything different from the usual shit they do, but Nishikata holding her hands was a tiny step up. Too bad they didn't enjoy the fireworks, but at least they managed to lit up some sparkles and blush to each other.

Overall it was a same old season, nothing was really heart pounding for me. Maybe because it still had that kiddies little romance. Even for a kiddies romance it was repetitive and predictable, it followed the same pattern. It came off as boring sometimes and unbearably sleepy. The only people who found this great are people who are very very optimistic, have their heads in the cloud and cannot be saved. Or just loyal to the source. From now on I'm not that interested in their relationship anymore, it has one of those silent fart moments.

I doubt I will miss it, but I don't hate it!

6/10.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Sep 23, 2019 2:52 AM

Oct 2015
I see they did that "lost in the festival's crowd and I finally found you" romance, cliché but oh we'll it's still sweet. Although to me it still wasn't anything different from the usual shit they do, but Nishikata holding her hands was a tiny step up. Too bad they didn't enjoy the fireworks, but at least they managed to lit up some sparkles and blush to each other.

Overall it was a same old season, nothing was really heart pounding for me. Maybe because it still had that kiddies little romance. Even for a kiddies romance it was repetitive and predictable, it followed the same pattern. It came off as boring sometimes and unbearably sleepy. The only people who found this great are people who are very very optimistic, have their heads in the cloud and cannot be saved. Or just loyal to the source. From now on I'm not that interested in their relationship anymore, it has one of those silent fart moments.

I doubt I will miss it, but I don't hate it!

6/10.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Sep 23, 2019 3:15 AM

Jan 2013
Kimura more like Bromura.

This the cutest anime I've ever watched, Takagi is best girl. 8/10
Sep 23, 2019 3:25 AM

Sep 2007
This episode felt like the finale of Tsuki ga Kirei. Another fantastic romance anime.

Sep 23, 2019 4:19 AM

Jul 2017
Oh my, Nishitaka just can't hide the fact that with Takagi, they will be called a couple by any means from outsiders. Like come on, all he wanted to do was to win, and he LOST every battle with every teasing from Takagi herself. Only except, that he WON her heart.

Plus, Mina and the others at the summer festival. Takagi-san just wouldn't feel complete without the Ashita wa Doyoubi trio.

When the moment Nishikata's friends Takao and Kimura arrived...

kuroneko99 said:

THIS BOY, MAH BOY Kimura was acting like he should, like a loyal friend! Quite unexpected and honestly a big elated surprise! And Nishikata FINALLY holding Takagi's hands, he did it! Blushing into the night~~

What a truly satisfying ending that sells the 2nd (same old) season insanely leaps and bounds better with what Season 1 has racked up.
Sep 23, 2019 4:34 AM
Sep 2019
Anyone knows what was the chapter in manga is the last episode.
Sep 23, 2019 4:48 AM

Dec 2012
Jrchvrn said:
Anyone knows what was the chapter in manga is the last episode.
Entire final episode is anime original.
LightBladeNova said:
It makes me sad to know that still hardly anyone knows what a visual novel is, even in the anime community.
Sep 23, 2019 4:59 AM

Jan 2018
I love how this has nothing to do with the manga
Sep 23, 2019 5:09 AM

Jul 2014
A cute ending to a second season that took on the strengths shown in season 1 and took them all so much further than I would have expected. We even got some romantic development of sorts here, nothing major but a little something to get things started off.

Even if we get no more Takagi-san anime, I'll definitely be picking up the manga at some point.

8/10
Sep 23, 2019 5:20 AM

May 2016
So this was the most Japanese ending ever hahaha. Spend 24 episodes focusing on the romance/crush between two characters and have them holding hands be the final emotional climax to it all (but without any notable implied closure), as if it were something big... (despite having already done that previously).
Oh, and after an incredibly cheap and poorly set-up "losing and desperately searching for each other in the festival" cliché too.

What repetitive, trite garbage this ended up being. This writer couldn't find an original idea to save his life.
What was particularly aggravating to me (other than those 3 girls, who are the most forgettable/unentertaining/boring characters I've ever seen in any slice of life ever... (I'd be very surprised if ANYONE could remember their names)) was just how many times Nishikata loses the same way--by Takagi "distracting" him at the last second as he's about to do X or Y, and getting all nervous. This easily happened over a dozen times in just this season...
How is this entertaining or interesting? There is so much wasted potential in this premise and execution. It shouldn't even be hard to spice it up a bit more. I have no real problem with Nishikata always losing, but WHY always in the same 1 or 2 ways?

The sheer repetitiveness of everything in this series, from the gags, the slice of life moments, the teasing, the dialogue... It's so... Incredibly mind-numbing. I couldn't imagine what binging this must be like.

I think my biggest problem with it all though is just the mental age difference between the two mains, and how it feels so large at times it's incredibly awkward and off-putting. Too many a time it's like watching an adult and very young kid flirt... It really would have benefited showing Takagi lose her "act" more often (or at least show that it is indeed an act more often!) as such a young child inevitably would. I think it showed Takagi *almost* lose it just twice. I know this show values its simplicity, but giving her character a BIT more depth and personal time couldn't have hurt. Show us her being a childish, dumb child a bit like how you always show Nishitaka.

You wouldn't have to make it obvious, so Nishikata would have to see (Takagi is the "master" after all), but just to us the audience. This would have been SO much more entertaining and interesting if we got to see more of what was going through Takagi's head as this all played out... (her blushing/getting nervous/scheming/admiring just how cute she finds Nishikata's awkwardness...).

Anyway. Thank God this is over. I should never have started this second season. I figured it'd have to be A BIT different from the previous, or have SOME developments in character (the first season got so repetitive towards the end, they must have kept the better stuff for the second season! The author must have spiced up the formula A BIT!!). Especially as I'd heard there's chapters at the end of the manga where they're older, and that interested me... But nope. You see 4 episodes of this and you've seen it all. This really, really should not have been a 24 episode thing. It would have probably been great as a simple short series.

2/10 - Fuck this show's mind-numbing, always frustratingly-unoriginal and unentertaining writing, as well as all of its wasted potential.
ZaugrSep 23, 2019 6:47 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 23, 2019 5:31 AM
Jul 2015
Zaugr said:
So this was the most Japanese ending ever hahaha. Spend 24 episodes focusing on the romance/crush between two characters and have them holding hands be the final emotional climax to it all (but without any notable implied closure).
Oh, and after an incredibly cheap and poorly set-up "losing each other in the festival" cliché.

What repetitive, trite garbage this ended up being. This writer couldn't find an original idea to save his life.
What was particularly aggravating to me (other than those 3 girls, who are the most forgettable/unentertaining/boring characters I've ever seen in any slice of life ever... I'd be very surprised if ANYONE could remember their names) was just how many times Nishikata loses the same way--by Takagi "distracting" him at the last second as he's about to do X or Y, and he gets all nervous. This easily happened over a dozen times in just this season...
How is this entertaining or interesting? There is so much wasted potential in this premise and execution. It shouldn't even be hard to spice it up a bit more. I have no real problem with Nishikata always losing, but WHY always in the same 1 or 2 ways?

The sheer repetitiveness of everything in this series, from the gags, the slice of life moments, the teasing, the dialogue... It's so... Incredibly mind-numbing. I couldn't imagine what binging this must be like.

I think my biggest problem with it all though is just the mental age difference between the two mains, and how it feels so large at times it's incredibly awkward and off-putting. Too many a time it's like watching an adult and very young kid flirt... It really would have benefited showing Takagi lose her "act" more often (or at least show that it is indeed an act more often!) as such a young child inevitably would. I think it showed Takagi *almost* lose it just twice. I know this show values its simplicity, but giving her character a BIT more depth and personal time couldn't have hurt. Show us her being a childish, dumb child a bit like how you always show Nishitaka.

You wouldn't have to make it obvious, so Nishikata would have to see (Takagi is the "master" after all), but just to us the audience. This would have been so much more entertaining and interesting if we saw more of what was going on in Takagi's head (her blushing/being nervous/finding Nishikata's awkwardness as cute as she does) as this all played out...

Anyway. This is over. Thank God. I should never have started this second season. I figured it'd be A BIT different than the previous, or have SOME developments (the first season got so repetitive, they must have kept the better stuff for the second season! The author must have spiced up the formula A BIT!!). Especially as I'd heard there's chapters at the end of the manga where they're older, and that interested me... But nope. You see 4 episodes of this and you've seen it all. This really, really should not have been a 24 episode thing. It would have probably been great as a simple short series.

2/10 - Fuck this show's mind-numbing, frustratingly-unoriginal and unentertaining writing, as well as all of its wasted potential.

I highly doubt they don't make a third season. Btw, you know they are married in the future and there is a manga with Takagi's and Nishikata Child?

Not everyone can enjoy everything. I like the same formula. Each episode (at least in the second season) is about Nishikata understanding his feelings. We all know he likes her - but he can't cannot understand that at this moment. Boys at 11/12 (don't know how many years they have) are like these comparing with girls which mature more sooner. I understand that. Maybe nowadays this don't apply. But in the old days (about 15/20) ago we were kids with 12 or 13 hating girls and so on.. Nowadays I know it's different BUT... Oh well I enjoy it.
perkunos.blogspot.com
Sep 23, 2019 5:53 AM

May 2016
Paulo_Goncalves said:

I highly doubt they don't make a third season. Btw, you know they are married in the future and there is a manga with Takagi's and Nishikata Child?

Not everyone can enjoy everything. I like the same formula. Each episode (at least in the second season) is about Nishikata understanding his feelings. We all know he likes her - but he can't cannot understand that at this moment. Boys at 11/12 (don't know how many years they have) are like these comparing with girls which mature more sooner. I understand that. Maybe nowadays this don't apply. But in the old days (about 15/20) ago we were kids with 12 or 13 hating girls and so on.. Nowadays I know it's different BUT... Oh well I enjoy it.

There's enough content for a third season? I was under the impression there wasn't. Whatever the case though, I really don't expect a third season. I think the best they might do is make a few OVAs.
And even if they did - fuck am I going to put myself through another season of this dude! It was my mistake this time expecting something new and different.

"Not everyone can enjoy everything. I like the same formula."
If you like this same formula over and over that's fine. If you love this, and disagree with me completely that's fine too. I don't think I presented my opinion as everybody's. It's very clear people loved this season and series by the high rating and reviews, and I'm in the tiny minority here. :P

Though on you arguing that the way this series presents kids as realistic I'd have to HARD DISAGREE. These don't not feel like kids. Maybe Nishikata (an exception), but everyone else? And how they enter and act in these relationships? Fuck no none of that is believable to me. These are not 11/12 year olds, they're some weird young golden alien creatures that treat relationships and their partners like adults, and as if they're soulmates. I personally can't stand the way this author writes kids and their relationships/romance. It sorta creeps me out how adult-like he writes them, and mature their behaviour and perspectives/considerations.
ZaugrSep 23, 2019 6:36 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 23, 2019 6:00 AM

Mar 2017
cute episode to end this season

♥ uwu
♥ sweet
♥ adorable

definitely 8/10 for this 2nd season of the anime, but i think i'll give 10 on my list cuz i'm a fanboy :D

man i'll miss this couple :(
see you next time Nishikata and forehead-chan!!, thanks for teasing us

bai bai (◠﹏◠✿)
Sep 23, 2019 6:03 AM

Apr 2017
kuroneko99 said:

BEST BRO.

Man that guy was cool as heck.
Sep 23, 2019 6:32 AM
Apr 2019
I'm soft.

Also attah boi Kimura
Sep 23, 2019 6:44 AM

Jan 2010
since chapter 1 we knew they were going to hold hand in the end, kimura best bro ever.

10/10, I hope for a third season, they showed briefly adult takagi, why show that if they won't put the full chapter?, I was expecting it in this final chapter for a true end.
Sep 23, 2019 7:11 AM
Sep 2019
That last episode was really good, gotta give alotta of respect to kimura tho. He came through in the clutch!! A real brotha 👊👏 here's hoping for a season 3, and that other upcoming anime by the same author to be as good and enjoyable as this.
Sep 23, 2019 7:18 AM

Apr 2013
Fucking power moves from my boy.

Kimura is a true bro.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

zamandzoe - Sep 15, 2019

131 by _untitled »»
Mar 23, 3:42 PM

Poll: » Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 8, 2019

77 by _untitled »»
Mar 22, 5:19 PM

Poll: » Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

zamandzoe - Sep 1, 2019

70 by _untitled »»
Mar 21, 2:24 AM

Poll: » Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san 2 Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 25, 2019

49 by _untitled »»
Mar 20, 3:21 PM

Poll: » Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san 2 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 18, 2019

84 by _untitled »»
Mar 20, 3:19 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.