Kimi wo Shinryakuseyo! (119110) -
Giniro no Genders (119115) -
Giniro no Genders (119143) -
Kondo wa Zettai ni Jamashimasen! (119621) -
Kondo wa Zettai Jama Shimasen! (119785) -
Maou Toubatsushita Ato, Medachitakunai node Gildmaster ni natta (119794) -
Maou Toubatsushita Ato, Medachitakunai node Gildmaster ni natta (119795) -
Kondo wa Zettai Jama Shimasen! (119803) -
Boukensha License o Hakudatsu Sareta Ossan Dakedo, Manamusume ga Dekita no de Nonbiri Jinsei (119812) -
マオ (119890) -
Boukensha License o Hakudatsu Sareta Ossan Dakedo, Manamusume ga Dekita no de Nonbiri Jinsei (119927) -
Boukensha License o Hakudatsu Sareta Ossan Dakedo, Manamusume ga Dekita no de Nonbiri Jinsei (119959) -
Double Taisei (119964) -
Kondo wa Zettai ni Jama Shimasen! (120097) -
Maou Toubatsu Shita Ato, Medachitakunai node Guild Master ni Natta (120121) -
Kami cho yui wa kami o yui (120151) -
Boukensha License o Hakudatsu Sareta Ossan Dakedo, Manamusume ga Dekita no de Nonbiri Jinsei (120234) -
Boukensha License o Hakudatsu Sareta Ossan Dakedo, Manamusume ga Dekita no de Nonbiri Jinsei (120272) -

A total of 36 new manga were submitted for approval.

The following manga are newly pending
Fly - Tondemo Teleport Girl Yumi
Random Fly
Jun Nama
Ketsueki Shoujo
Ou-sama no Opatsu
Trick the Comic
Trick 2 the Comic
Solo Leveling
Hanaizawa-chou Kouminkan-dayori
Yao shen ji
Shachiku Succubus no Hanashi
살아말아
The Sharehouse
The Unwanted Roommate
Yuan Zun
Dragon Prince Yuan
Noble Witches: Dai 506 Tougou Sentou Koukuudan
BanG Dream: RAiSe! The story of my music
Diver-Sotai Sennyuuhan
SYNCHRONICITY ~ meguru sekai no rekuiemu ~
Witch Hunt
Karakuri
Asobinin wa Kenja ni Tenshoku Dekiru tte Shittemashita? Yuusha Party wo Tsuihou sareta Lv99 Doukeshi, "Daikenja" ni Naru
Asobinin wa Kenja ni Tenshoku Dekiru tte Shittemashita? Yuusha Party wo Tsuihou sareta Lv99 Doukeshi, "Daikenja" ni Naru
Tonari no Heya ni Oshi no Idol ga Hikkoshitekuru Rabukome
Kou 2 ni Time Leaped Shita Ore ga, Touji suki Datta Sensei ni Kokutta Kekka
The Legendary Moonlight Sculptor
ChinChin KemoKemo
Tensei Shite Yandere Kouryaku Yaishou Kyara to Shujuukankei ni Natta Kekka
Isekai Torippu Shita Sono Bade Taberarechaimashita
Yandere-kei Otomege no Sekai ni Tensei shite shimatta you desu
Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Hacker's Memory

There are 7595 manga in the pending queue.
46809 manga have been approved.
The current time is: 2019-06-17 13:41:16 UTC
Jun 17, 2019 7:44 PM

Aug 2007
I hope they approve the Maou-sama, Retry! manga soon. The anime is going to start next month.

Edit: Thanks :)
MaoraJul 4, 2019 9:54 PM
Jun 18, 2019 2:44 PM

Feb 2016
Luminous=blue
Yeah dammit
The battle is over.
Show respect for the fallen
who fought so bravely.
Jun 21, 2019 11:46 AM

Dec 2016

A valiant effort for a lost cause.
Jun 22, 2019 4:19 PM

Mar 2011
Sonal1988 said:

A valiant effort for a lost cause.

Indeed. The backlog is so huge it's just simply frustrating.

The worst thing is that approval is necessary to start tracking an entry... Like... I get why you don't want to simply orphan the status of readers as they rely on the service due to the entry getting wiped, but there you have it: a strong reason to at least look at your alternatives... Other sites, I won't mention names, get on this a lot quicker and whilst I know there is a LOT of weebs who will only touch the most popular manga at most and binge animes a lot less selectively it is pretty sad to see manga taking the backseat so much on here.

If any of the mods is feeling curious though.... https://myanimelist.net/manga/104849 is what just doesn't seem to ever get approval that I'd love to see added the most atm.
Jun 22, 2019 10:18 PM

Dec 2016
Alex-Chama said:

Hi Alex. I was gonna comment on how completely shitty the manga DB mods are for occupying volunteer positions and not doing their volunteer work, instead of allowing a competent set of new recruits to take their place, but then I saw your bio description and I realized you don't need me to tell you that. You already know. I've had BL manga not approved since 2017 - that's 1.5 years. And when I contacted a mod, she essentially said that I'm wrong (bc there's no way the DB mods are that incompetent, amirite)? I told her to check the DB and then tell me if I'm wrong. She hasn't replied yet.
Jun 23, 2019 2:41 AM
★★★★★

Sep 2008
@Sonal1988

Sonal, I can understand your frustration. Let me address some things:

I agree that it's a bad thing when mods are not very active anymore but don't say anything about it. It takes longer until we realize we need more helping hands and can delay getting a new batch of mods. We ask mods to notify us when they become too busy with other things and this mostly works but not always for different reasons.

But in this case we know that we really need new mods and not just a few but a lot of new mods. The remaining mods are not the reason why we don't get new ones, they also want more helping hands.

The problem is managing MAL behind the scenes is complex and requires a lot of thought and work. And our main problem is that we, the MAL staff, don't own MAL. This means that we can't do whatever we want and it really restricts us in how we manage the website in many different ways.

To give an example: Users and mods want new features but we don't have access to the code. We need the development team to implement things but the devs can't simply do what we want whenever we want it. The company that owns MAL has their own ideas and goals of what to do and when, so we depend on them. It also requires a lot of discussion for new features because the company's employees don't really use the website and mod tools so we need to make sure they implement things that we can actually use. Discussions like this take a LOT of time and then we lack this time to do other things. But if we don't discuss things properly, we might end up with features that don't work well and that's something no one wants.

So while it might look that we're not doing much, there's actually a lot going on behind the scenes to make sure things are going to work out. This especially the case at the moment during the transition from DeNA to Media Do. Media Do needs to get to know the website and they have their own ideas what to do with it. It's absolutely important that we (especially Kineta) discuss these things with them to establish good communication and showing them what the site and the community needs so that in the future when they start working on the site things can improve.

We've wanted to hire new manga mods for a long time. But things with DeNA didn't go well and then the website went down for a few months and after that we didn't know what was going to happen to the site. Also, the manga database guidelines needed to be expanded. These things required a lot of time and energy from our part and it wasn't possible to hire new manga mods during this time. Now that the transition to Media Do is hopefully soon over things might go a little faster but that's hard to say.

Yes, we're in a pretty bad state at the moment with the size of the active DB moderator team (both anime and manga), no one is denying that. It's just that we can't simply give everyone who's interested in helping mod powers, recruiting new mods always takes a lot of time. We need to make sure people understand the guidelines, are able to learn what they don't know yet, and are passionate about it, that's why the recruiting process includes a practical test. Kineta is currently updating this with stuff from the updated guidelines.

Things will still be slow for a few more weeks but we're working on the problems. And the time we invest into discussing with Media Do at the moment should pay off later when they start working on the site.

To address the BL manga problem: They were not completely ignored (I know because I approved some of them, not sure how much the other mods did). But yes, not many were approved. But the same can be said about basically everything, even highly demanded shounen series have been in the queue for a long time.

The problem with BL is that entries can be quite complex. They often have extra chapters, are compiled of several short stories, sometimes are published in different magazines etc. It means more knowledge and more research is required. I was looking into some entries to see if I could approve more but I ran into several problems (I don't usually work with the DB). What we need are several mods who are knowledgable about BL to work on these entries and we'll make sure that we'll get them.

I hope my explanations made you understand the entire situation a bit better. It's a really bad situation, I totally agree with that, but we're doing our best to get out of it and get to a state where the site can improve again, both with the help of more staff and also the cooperation with Media Do.
Jun 23, 2019 2:54 AM
Manga Moderator
Sleepy

Jul 2009
@Sonal1988 You sure do like to talk a lot of shit for a person who has contributed fuck all to the database. Never even attempted to submit a manga before. Just a loooong list of abuse reports.

Anyway, things are approved daily, just not the things you probably like. If I had a healthy (corrupt) interest in sodomy and gay buttsecks, naturally I would work on more gay buttsecks material, but I don't. There's a reason why we ask what kind of manga you read or show interests in on the application. My interests and intentions have been clear from the start, and now almost a decade later, nothing in that regard has changed. Nobody is going to force me or coerce me into working on anything I don't want to. The database mods ultimately choose what to work on and when to work on it. This is my hobby and I plan on enjoying it to the fullest. I ain't apologizing or making excuses for shit. It is what it is. Unfortunately for the people who enjoy those kind of works, the mods who actively worked on them regularly are either gone or inactive.
Jun 23, 2019 3:33 AM
May 2016
BL seems to be a bit of a pain in the ass (...) because it's hard to find a good sources for things like publication dates. I tried to help for a few titles but I couldn't find much.

GL has YuriNavi but there doesn't seem to be a YaoiNavi.

Luna has been working hard on approving/rejecting entries so lets not waste her time on forum replies (although honestly it is really nice to get these insights into things behind the scenes).
Jun 23, 2019 7:10 AM

Dec 2016
KuroDubZero said:
@Sonal1988 You sure do like to talk a lot of shit for a person who has contributed fuck all to the database. Never even attempted to submit a manga before. Just a loooong list of abuse reports.

Anyway, things are approved daily, just not the things you probably like. If I had a healthy (corrupt) interest in sodomy and gay buttsecks, naturally I would work on more gay buttsecks material, but I don't.

I went one step ahead and applied to the manga DB mod application. Multiple times so that if I became a mod, I'd add and approve manga instantly. As to why I didn't add any to the DB. The answer is obvious - why should I waste my time and energy on adding entries that aren't gonna be approved for years???
Also, hetero couples have butt sex too. You seem to be extremely naive when it comes to sex. Or maybe, you're a prude? Idk and Idgaf.

Um, you're saying that as if reporting abuse is a bad thing? And since you took so much effort to check up on my reports, you'd know they wouldn't even amount to one report per month for every month I've been on MAL. Boy, you sure love to exaggerate.

KuroDubZero said:
Unfortunately for the people who enjoy those kind of works, the mods who actively worked on them regularly are either gone or inactive.

So, clearly, my post was not aimed at you but you still took it personally. I guess you wanted my attention?
Well, this is the last you'll have of it. Bask in it.
-Sonal-Jun 23, 2019 7:19 AM
Jun 23, 2019 7:29 AM

Dec 2016
@Luna

We've wanted to hire new manga mods for a long time. But things with DeNA didn't go well and then the website went down for a few months and after that we didn't know what was going to happen to the site. Also, the manga database guidelines needed to be expanded. These things required a lot of time and energy from our part and it wasn't possible to hire new manga mods during this time.

It's just that we can't simply give everyone who's interested in helping mod powers, recruiting new mods always takes a lot of time. We need to make sure people understand the guidelines, are able to learn what they don't know yet, and are passionate about it, that's why the recruiting process includes a practical test. Kineta is currently updating this with stuff from the updated guidelines.

Things with DeNA were never well but we all know new mods were hired - the forum mods. Didn't we just have 3 new ones? Didn't they require understanding of existing guidelines, rules, etc etc? Didn't that need a senior mod to explain stuff to them? If that could happen for forum mods, why couldn't that happen for manga DB mods?
Sure, MAL went down and nobody knew what was gonna happen after that. But that doesn't explain why nobody was hired before all of that happened? No new mods were recruited all the time I was on MAL before it went down.

As for Kineta, the last time I spoke to you, you told me that Kineta is busy with irl stuff and she'll get to updating guidelines and will create an entry to hire new mods. Oh, and this conversation of ours? Happened last year. So what you're telling me is basically the same thing you told me the last time that we spoke. lmao.

None of this takes away from the fact that you could easily hire one new mod who takes care of recruitment, and makes it their aim to devote their time and energy into hiring competent mods. Someone, who can spare their time and not disappear for 6+ months and still hold the title of a manga DB mod, by the way.

As for shounen, at least it's getting approved. Last I checked, 100+ entries were approved in the last 1.5 years.
BL? Zero.
Jun 23, 2019 7:49 AM

Dec 2011
Sonal1988 said:

As for shounen, at least it's getting approved. Last I checked, 100+ entries were approved in the last 1.5 years.
BL? Zero.

The list of approvals on this post has a couple of BL on it...
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Jun 23, 2019 8:47 AM
★★★★★

Sep 2008
Sonal1988 said:
Things with DeNA were never well but we all know new mods were hired - the forum mods. Didn't we just have 3 new ones? Didn't they require understanding of existing guidelines, rules, etc etc? Didn't that need a senior mod to explain stuff to them? If that could happen for forum mods, why couldn't that happen for manga DB mods?

The forum mod recruitment is mostly done by me and the forum mods. So we can progress a little faster even when Kineta is very busy.

I would help more with the manga mod recruitment but in the current phase (finishing the new practical test) I can't help because I'm not an expert in modding the databases.

Sure, MAL went down and nobody knew what was gonna happen after that. But that doesn't explain why nobody was hired before all of that happened? No new mods were recruited all the time I was on MAL before it went down.

Before that we were busy recruiting more review mods (hired in March 2018). We had only 1-2 active review mods before that if I remember correctly and still a lot more manga mods so review had priority. The plan was to update the manga guidelines after that and then recruit more manga mods but then MAL went down.

As for Kineta, the last time I spoke to you, you told me that Kineta is busy with irl stuff and she'll get to updating guidelines and will create an entry to hire new mods. Oh, and this conversation of ours? Happened last year. So what you're telling me is basically the same thing you told me the last time that we spoke. lmao.

Kineta is doing most of the stuff that's going on behind the scenes especially when it comes to being involved with the companies that own MAL. She's been mostly busy with the transition from one company to the other for the last few months. It's not ideal that she has so many things to do at the moment but there's not really an immediate solution for this. I can only say that it's important that she's doing this and that it will help MAL in the long run.

None of this takes away from the fact that you could easily hire one new mod who takes care of recruitment, and makes it their aim to devote their time and energy into hiring competent mods.

There are a few things that usually take quite a long time when recruiting new mods:
1) Creating/updating a practical test. For this you need to be very knowledgable in the guidelines and must have worked with them for a long time to be able to design the test. It has to be done by people who are already mods/admins.
2) Discussing applications in different rounds (before the test, after the test). This is done by the mods of the respective team and the admins. And it can take a while especially when we have many applications. Deciding who will become a mod is a team thing and not decided by just one person.
So hiring a new person wouldn't really help because they wouldn't be able to help with the parts that take most time.
Jun 23, 2019 10:58 AM
Manga DB Admin
Aug 2012
@Sonal1988
I keep seeing you say there hasn't been a single BL manga approval in the last 1.5 years, both in this thread and in other places.

I approved a BL manga just 2 days ago.

Before that I was away from MAL for 1.5 months due to some IRL issues. Looking at my moderation history, one of the last manga I approved before leaving was again a BL manga.

And I'm sure there were many others before that too. I won't deny there are less approvals for BL series compared to other works, both because none of the remaining mods are particularly interested in the genre and because they are less popular than shounen titles and therefore have less priority. But the number is definitely not 0.

I don't know how you're trying to check our approvals, but if you had at least followed this thread you're commenting on you would've noticed the approved BL titles anyway...
JinbouJun 23, 2019 11:03 AM
Jun 23, 2019 11:18 AM
Manga Moderator
Sleepy

Jul 2009
@Sonal1988 Even if your words weren't directed at me personally, I'm not gonna ignore you talking shit about my mates. It probably doesn't look like it from the outside in, but a lot of us are really cool with each other in the mod team. Which is why we don't dump people just because they've been gone for a while. Their contributions are that appreciated and we all have our circumstances. Shit happens in life sometimes and you need to go away for a while.

Sonal1988 said:
I guess you wanted my attention?

Reel that ego in, please.
Jun 23, 2019 9:39 PM

Aug 2014
wait, manga db mods get to just pick and choose what entries they approve? they don't choose from the farthest back in the list? no wonder theres some entries that havent been approved for years..?? wow
Jun 24, 2019 12:58 AM

Apr 2014
I think I speak for a lot of people if I say we would like to keep this thread as clean as possible.
Your discussions are very good and important but I think there are plenty of other places/threads to do so where it is more appropriate.
It's great to see things get approved and I think the mods have had their good share of getting shittalked.
Thank you.

爆ぜろリアル!
弾けろシナプス!
バニッシュメント・ディス・ワールド !

Jun 24, 2019 3:10 PM
Nov 2018
The following manga have been newly approved since I last checked:
Dansou Kishi no Yuuutsu na Ninmu
Junjou Kishi to, Isekai kara no Kyousei Soukan ni Shippai Sareta Fubin de Fukou na Watashi no Hanashi
Okubyou na Kishi ni Sasageru Omoide no Hana
Himitsu no Vampire
Horikawa-san wa Ganbaranai
Ore no Kimochi ga Wakaru ka
Wakaki Koutei wa Toriko no Niizuma wo Dekiaisuru
Maya-san no Yofukashi
Nihonkoku Shoukan
Kare ni Irai Shite wa Ikemasen
Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku
Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~
Fairy Tail: Happy no Daiboken
Nihonkoku Shoukan
Tokyo Metropolitan Magic Technical School
Scarlet
Salad Bowl
Ikemensugi Desu Shiki-senpai!
Fairy Tail City Hero
Blue Hearts
Aoi no Shima to Neko Ippiki
Suterare Yuusha wa Kitakuchuu
Ao ni, fureru
Jason-sensei to Oishii Shokutaku
Sasayaku you ni Koi wo Utau
Kowaremono:Risa: Iede Musume to Tadareta Natsu
Omae ga Mama ni Suru n da yo!: Isekai de ♀x♀ no Haramasex
Betabeta Neechan to Nurunuru Shinasai!
Sexual Cheat de In-line Game Kouryaku!
Succubus Shimai to Sugosu, Isekai Mattari Seikatsu
Cheat wo Tsukureru no wa Ore dake: Munouryoku dakedo Sekai Saikyou
Avalon no Meikyuu: Junsui Muku na Himemiko wo Ore no Shokushu ○○○ no Dorei ni Suru
Miwaku no Onsen Ryokou: Ranjuku Enbo to Bishimai
Double Oyako Mitsukurabe
Inya Kouro: Onna Sousakan Cosplay Shojo Koukai
Prison Arena: Chijoku no Tougijou
Nyotai-ka Seikishi Celes: Kanbi de Ayaui Maou Ansatsu Keikaku

The following manga were rejected:
Tokubetsu Kokkakoumuin Kaizousha Taisakuka Tanaka Seiji (104057) -
Ore no Kimochi ga Wakaru ka (109643) -
Ore no Kimochi ga Wakaru ka (110426) -
Ore no Kimochi ga Wakaru ka (110805) -
Ore no Kimochi ga Wakaru ka (111254) -
Kare ni Irai Shite wa Ikemasen (113858) -
Kare ni Irai shite wa (114467) -
Kare ni Irai Shite wa Ikemasen (114805) -
Memento Memori (114827) -
Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~ (114851) -
Memento Memori (115010) -
Koisuru Kiseichuu (115344) -
Jishou akuyaku reijou na konyakusha no kansatsu kiroku (115445) -
Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~ (115478) -
Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~ (115497) -
Koisuru Kiseichuu (115594) -
Memento Memori (115600) -
Memento Memori (115640) -
Fairy Tail: Happy no Daiboken (115814) -
Scarlet (115851) -
Memento Memori (115902) -
Fairy Tail: Happy no Daibouken (115936) -
I was Wrong (116172) -
Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku (116241) -
Daina- (116433) -
Scarlet (116445) -
Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~ (116451) -
Fairy Tail: Happy no Daiboken (116462) -
Fairy Tail City Hero (116616) -
Fairy Tail City Hero (116634) -
Fairy Tail City Hero (116706) -
Ore no Kimochi ga Wakaru ka (116781) -
Fairy Tail: Happy no Daibōken (116783) -
Blue Hearts (116883) -
I was Wrong (116920) -
Memento Memori (116967) -
Lady Rose wa heimin ni naritai (116984) -
Blue Hearts (117039) -
Blue Hearts (117040) -
Hijoushoku to Gochisou (117129) -
Memento Memori (117131) -
Mayonaka no Waltz (117181) -
Memento Memori (117202) -
Suterare Yuusha wa Kitakuchuu (117425) -
Blue Hearts (117432) -
Suterare Yuusha wa Kitakuchuu (117509) -
Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku (117545) -
Suterare Yuusha wa Kitakuchuu (117566) -
I was Wrong (117592) -
Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku (117803) -
SALADBOWL (117831) -
Blue Hearts (117847) -
Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito (117892) -
Fairy Tail: City Hero (117985) -
Fairy Tail: Happy's Grand Adventure (117986) -
Blue Hearts (118180) -
Saga DM (118313) -
Saga DM (118407) -
Ore no Kimochi ga Wakaru ka (118463) -
Internet Explorer (118500) -
Saga DM (118530) -
Saga DM (118531) -
Saga DM (118557) -
Saga DM (118579) -
Saga DM (118591) -
Blue Hearts (118602) -
Saga DM (118628) -
Saga DM (118653) -
Saga DM (118671) -
Saga DM (118681) -
Saga DM (118691) -
Saga DM (118739) -
Saga DM (118769) -
The Gamer (118818) -
Saga DM (118874) -
Na Honjaman Lebel-eob (118940) -
Saga DM (118961) -
Fairy Tail City Hero (118968) -
瞳ちゃんは人見知り (118981) -
Giji-Harem (119061) -
I'm Around Thirty And Finally In Love (119109) -
Ore no Kimochi ga Wakaru ka (119139) -
Scarlet (YUINO Chiri) (119220) -
Blue Hearts (119261) -
Blue Hearts (119262) -
Kimetsu no Yaiba Gaiden (119402) -
Suterare Yuusha wa Kitakuchuu (119543) -
The Gamer (119665) -
Solo Leveling (119674) -
Fairy Tail: Happy Adventure (119690) -
Na Honjaman Lebel-eob (119695) -
DICE: The Cube that Changes Everything (119705) -
Kimetsu no Yaiba Gaiden (119724) -
Solo Leveling (119808) -
The Gamer (119817) -
Solo Leveling (119832) -
The Gamer (119976) -
Solo Leveling (120002) -
Na Honjaman Lebel-eob (120012) -
The Gamer (120068) -
Solo Leveling (120084) -
Tower of God (120086) -
Na Honjaman Lebel-eob (120119) -
DICE (120142) -
The Gamer (120145) -
Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku (120146) -
Mayonaka no Waltz (120148) -
Solo Leveling (120155) -
Na Honjaman Lebel-eob (120157) -
unOrdinary (120173) -
Tower of god (120174) -
Solo Leveling (120202) -
Blue Hearts (120226) -
Na Honjaman Lebel-eob (120288) -
捨てられ勇者は帰宅中 (120315) -
Blue Hearts (120327) -
Solo Leveling (120337) -
살아말아 (120341) -
0 (120371) -
0 (120378) -
0 (120396) -

A total of 82 new manga were submitted for approval.

Tales of Demons and Gods
Shinozaki Himeno no Koigokoro Q&A
Futari Ashita mo Sorenari ni
Yamima no Mamiya
Another World’s Zombie Apocalypse Is Not My Problem!
Mononoke Hime
EDEN
JK, Shachiku wo Kau
Nishino: Gakunai Caste Saikai ni shite Inou Sekai Saikyou no Shounen
Pokemon: Mewtwo no Gyakushuu Evolution
Hime-sama, “Goumon” no Jikan desu
A Returner's Magic Should be Special
A Returner's Magic Should be Special
Midara na Ao-chan wa Benkyou ga Dekinai: Otona-hen
Amakunai Karera no Nichijou wa.
BULLIED ~REVENGE HYPNOSIS~
Sabikui Bisco
Futanari no Elf
Elfen Lied Tokubetsu-hen
Sai Kyou Yankee to Makeinu na Ore
Wareware wa Neko de Aru
Skip and Loafer
Dakimakura to wa Kekkon Dekinai!
ぼっち・ざ・ろっく!
My Wife is a Demon Queen
Koisuru One Piece
Junai Junkies
Sukouruzoun
Brawling Go
Imouto ni Fiancé wo Yuzure to Iwaremashita, Saikyou no Ryuu ni Kiniirarete Masakano Okoku Nottori?
Ohisama ni Kiss
Otona ni Nattemo
Fish Served Whole
Ken Oni Renka Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu † Ma Mei Tan
チェンジザワールド
Search and Destroy
Yankee Juku e Iku
Akitashoten no Ahosuta-san
Oegwauisa Elise
Yuki no Onna
U12 Kodomo Fellows
Qishi Huanxiang Ye
Tsuyuki-san wa Furaretenai
Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku: Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito
Yamataika
mikami to sato wa madayamashikunai
Pink Royal
Eto Irokoi Zoushi
Goshujin-sama to Kedama
Kimi no Suizou wo Tabetai
Sarazanmai
Itsudatte Amai
Last Seven Days: Tenshi no Kegashikata
Amakunai Karera no Nichijou Wa.
Amiti to Fushigi na Tamago
Minna no Yume, Kanaeru yo!?
MADK
Shigu no Himitsu
Satan no Supe-su Yuuenchi
Amakunai Karera no Nichijo wa
Futari de koi o suru riyuu
I Was Wrong
Burlesque Night
What's Wrong with Secretary Kim?
Why Did You Come To My Home
The Hero Who Returned Remains the Strongest in the Modern World

There are 7519 manga in the pending queue.
46846 manga have been approved.
The current time is: 2019-06-24 16:40:56 UTC
Jun 24, 2019 3:39 PM
Manga DB Admin
Jun 2010
manga_db_nerd said:

I was Wrong (116172) -
I was Wrong (116920) -
I was Wrong (117592) -

Not sure why this keeps getting rejected. My best guess is that a certain anime mod thinks this is a web manga and is rejecting it on sight, so I gotta just confirm that it was published in the summer 2018 issue of Jump SQ Rise. If I'm wrong (haha), then I'd be curious to know what the reason is.
Jun 25, 2019 2:17 PM
Apr 2014
This didn't get approved, but I finally got the author approved: https://myanimelist.net/manga/115400/Banbandoridori
Jun 25, 2019 9:16 PM

Feb 2013
8LDK: Shisha no Ou was approved.
Jun 26, 2019 10:33 AM

Feb 2013
Hime-sama, "Goumon" no Jikan desu was approved

Watashitachi wa Koi wo Egakenai was approved
Jun 26, 2019 6:20 PM
Apr 2014
I was the one to submit Watashitachi wa Koi wo Egakenai so I was gonna point that out, but someone got here before me. lol
Jun 27, 2019 7:33 PM

Aug 2013
Im the one who submitted Kemonoki (Tale of the Beast) https://myanimelist.net/manga/119587

Been waiting for its approval. I just wanted to point out a mistake. it says serialized in GARO but it was in Comic Baku which says so in the description lol.
Jun 29, 2019 6:45 PM

Mar 2009
KuroDubZero said:

Anyway, things are approved daily, just not the things you probably like. If I had a healthy (corrupt) interest in sodomy and gay buttsecks, naturally I would work on more gay buttsecks material, but I don't.

honestly i'm okay with people not working on titles they don't like, but shit like this makes me think I'd be better to leave this site after all these years. what complete assholery to the userbase

Calling a section of the userbase who is continuously shafted 'corrupt' and basically confirming mods never gave a shit about them anyway no matter if they pretend they do. MAL has always been super hostile to anyone outside a certain subsection of users, and now even the mods are. Might as well be behind 'no corrupt sodomy on this site' laws.
ClaptrapJun 29, 2019 10:27 PM
Jun 30, 2019 1:10 AM
Manga Moderator
Sleepy

Jul 2009
@Claptrap If being honest is "assholery", then it is what it is. This ain't customer service and I'm not here to be overly polite and console egos of individuals who I feel don't deserve that treatment. The latter half of your comment is so exaggerated, I'm not sure it warrants a serious response, but if you haven't read Jinbou's comment, he still works on them occasionally.
Jun 30, 2019 2:16 AM

Mar 2009
@KuroDubZero You're not just being 'honest' and you know it. There's a threshold crossover from being honest into purposefully putting down a portion of the userbase. Taking a holier than thou attitude about what they like and saying they're corrupt for liking it. That, 'wow, maybe you guys would have your material in the database if you liked something better!' Diminishing that a lot of the titles that aren't available aren't just porn but any BL titles at all.

It's basically told me something I've been worried about: the mods just plain do not Care about a number of the users. Yes, I've read Jinbou's comment. Jinbou's comment is 'yes we occasionally approve a BL series once in a blue moon'. Your comment spells out how little mods actually give a shit about a portion of the userbase.

Most of the BL I read isn't on this database these days. I read a random batch of titles, and about half of them are missing.

It's disrespectful to a large portion of the userbase to say 'well the reason we treat you as shit is that we actually think very little of you'. One user was rude to you. A number of users have been very patiently waiting for over a year, and what we hear is mods feel absolutely no urgency or care towards these users.

No, you sure aren't customer service. But I've volunteered for a number of positions and have managed not to be a dick about it. Being volunteer is not a free pass to be a dick to the people who rely on you.

I don't read a ton of ecchi, but I have the good sense to know that if I was a manga mod I wouldn't say to people who've been largely ignored some purposefully ignorant shit like 'too bad I don't have a healthy (corrupt) interest in big swollen tiddies, incel'
ClaptrapJun 30, 2019 2:34 AM
Jun 30, 2019 5:59 AM
Manga Moderator
Sleepy

Jul 2009
@Claptrap OK I get all that. You're free to be upset/disappointed, but I feel some of my words are being misunderstood. It was never my intention to insult a whole group of people when I wrote that. It was written mostly out of frustration for Sonal. Personally, I don't have any negative feelings towards people who like or read BL. Some of my favourite mods in the past were big fans of the genre. Aside from that, this situation will be better once we get new mods. For now, Jinbou and Luna are trying to approve them.
Jul 1, 2019 9:11 AM

Feb 2013
Love the work being put into this thread, and the moderators.

Here's 3 manga that need approving all licensed by YenPress, first two are already out last one comes out next month would be great to see them approved soon ~

https://myanimelist.net/manga/116652
https://myanimelist.net/manga/116653

https://myanimelist.net/manga/116650
Jul 3, 2019 12:16 AM

Dec 2016
KuroDubZero said:

Even if your words weren't directed at me personally, I'm not gonna ignore you talking shit about my mates. It probably doesn't look like it from the outside in, but a lot of us are really cool with each other in the mod team. Which is why we don't dump people just because they've been gone for a while.

Also Zero:
KuroDubZero said:

Anyway, things are approved daily, just not the things you probably like. If I had a healthy (corrupt) interest in sodomy and gay buttsecks, naturally I would work on more gay buttsecks material, but I don't. There's a reason why we ask what kind of manga you read or show interests in on the application. My interests and intentions have been clear from the start, and now almost a decade later, nothing in that regard has changed. Nobody is going to force me or coerce me into working on anything I don't want to. The database mods ultimately choose what to work on and when to work on it. This is my hobby and I plan on enjoying it to the fullest. I ain't apologizing or making excuses for shit. It is what it is. Unfortunately for the people who enjoy those kind of works, the mods who actively worked on them regularly are either gone or inactive.

If you're gonna lie about defending your buddies and make yourself out to be some kinda hero, at least not make your apology all about yourself, esp when my comment wasn't even aimed at you?

Claptrap said:
One user was rude to you. A number of users have been very patiently waiting for over a year, and what we hear is mods feel absolutely no urgency or care towards these users.
No, you sure aren't customer service. But I've volunteered for a number of positions and have managed not to be a dick about it. Being volunteer is not a free pass to be a dick to the people who rely on you.

I am irritated after witnessing first hand for two years exactly how much the DB mods put their time and energy into improving the DB, esp BL.
And you're right about the volunteer thing - I'm the owner of a scan group and I'm nothing but patient and respectful even to the rudest of my readers, because sometimes even the worst of the comments help me identify flaws that help me improve my group's work.

And imagine being this fucking rude to paid MAL users, and all the mods sitting aside and letting this happen.
Jul 3, 2019 12:24 AM

Dec 2016
@Jinbou if there's any way for me to know (without manually checking the 100 entries in this thread) for BL manga approved on MAL, do let me know. Till then, I'll edit my complaint to "only two BL manga were approved in a span of 1.5 years, despite there being no scarcity of volunteers who applied for this position on numerous occasions"

@Luna I genuinely believe that the time you spend on MAL defending your inactivity and that of the mods, is better spent by remaining silent and focusing on hiring+honing mods that aren't incompetent and behave as if they're the Lord of the Dweebs. I run a manga scanlation group, and I know better than 99% of the people here exactly how tough it is to hire good volunteers. I also know that wasting [insert number of years] to hire new mods [because reasons] is nothing but excuses from your end. We all have irl issues and if you're constantly embroiled in them, don't waste a precious volunteer mod slot. Let someone more passionate and willing than you, do your job for you.
Jul 3, 2019 9:50 AM
Manga DB Admin
Jun 2010
@Sonal1988 Why are you a MAL Supporter anyways? I feel like canceling your supporter status would say a lot more than making your case in every thread tangentially related to your points of contention.

In any case, your claim about BL approvals made me curious, since 1.5 years is a fairly specific period of time. I took a quick look at the merges and denials thread, and I'm glad to tell you that at least 51 BL manga have been approved since the start of 2018:

I have no interest in responding to any of your other points, but I hope this has cleared up one misunderstanding. Now that you're all caught up, you could even use this thread to track new BL approvals yourself if you'd like.
Jul 3, 2019 3:27 PM
Manga Moderator
Sleepy

Jul 2009
@Sonal1988 What's this?

Sonal1988 said:
I guess you wanted my attention?

I thought you were done letting me bask in your almighty presence.
Jul 3, 2019 4:19 PM

Dec 2018
Can we make a separate thread for yall to figure this out?
Jul 3, 2019 4:58 PM

Feb 2013
Yeah, leave that to other place guys.
Jul 3, 2019 10:59 PM

Dec 2016
@Denji I appreciate your effort. As to answer your question, I was gonna cancel my membership last month but I miscalculated when it was about to end, and my current month's auto payment was made by that time. So... I'm stuck with this for 20-25 days.
And also, when mods are openly accepting that not only are they not doing their jobs properly, but admitting that with complete arrogance and disdain towards their userbase, do you really think someone cancelling their $3 subscription is gonna make any difference to their attitudes? But either way, I'll be ending my sub when this month's cycle ends. This shitty website doesn't deserve any more of my money.

@KuroDubZero
I changed my mind when I saw a golden opportunity to prove your lies on a public platform. RIP my ego.
Judging by a complete lack of response from your end, I'd say I succeeded in what I did.
Jul 4, 2019 2:16 AM

May 2009
@KuroDubZero @Sonal1988

If you feel the need to continue this stupid slapfight at least try to respect other people and do it on PMs or profile comment. We want to keep this thread clean and peaceful so that others can see which manga get approved, and having both of you shitting this thread helps no one.
Jul 4, 2019 12:09 PM

Aug 2007
*Sees list of BL titles*
My approved entry is missing from that list. ;u;
https://myanimelist.net/manga/111981/
Jul 4, 2019 1:30 PM
Manga DB Admin
Jun 2010
Maora said:
*Sees list of BL titles*
My approved entry is missing from that list. ;u;
https://myanimelist.net/manga/111981/

Ahh, I figured that some would be missing, because the merges/denials thread won't have any info on series that didn't have any queue duplicates. Another one I know that I left out was [url=Oinari-sama, Isourouchuu]Oinari-sama, Isourouchuu[/url], but that's a novel so I doubt many people care.

Anyways, I would've posted all the newest approvals to get back on topic, but there's been almost 50 since the last update so I'm gonna let @manga_db_nerd do it.
Jul 4, 2019 5:21 PM
Manga Moderator
Sleepy

Jul 2009
Just approved:

Maou-sama, Retry!
Himitsu: Kuro no Chikai

Quick apologies to everyone who's annoyed by this. I'm not exactly enjoying myself either. I'll post whatever I approve to help stay on topic while I engage with this person. No quicker source than the mod himself.

Jul 5, 2019 5:22 PM
Nov 2018
My laptop's fan is broken at the moment so I havn't been able to check lately. Today I finally managed to pull the case apart and stuck it under the aircon so it was ok.

Oh! This is one of the ones I need added but isn't one that I actually submitted. Also citrus+ in the list below. Good good.

Himitsu ~Kuro no Chikai~
Kuro no Koutei to Muku na Hanayome
Kaimetsu Kishi-dan to Toraware no Otome
Ryuu no Tamago wo Hiroimashite
Mamori no Ryuu wa Tensei Hanayome ni Ai wo Kou
Dos Obake Ga Nekasetekurenai
Dakara Kami-sama, Boku ni Shika Mienai Chiisana Koibito wo Kudasai.
Noraneko Sekai
Motoyan Papa to Hitsuji-sensei
Boku ga Shinu made Tsukiatte
Jingai no Yome to Icha Icha suru - Anthology Comic
Tokyo Boy Meets Country
Renai Yohou: Sankaku Kankei Keihou Hatsureichuu!
Darling in the FranXX! - 4-koma
Eizouken Niwa Te wo Dasuna!
Colorful Macchiato! -Mahou Shoujo wa Tatakawanai.-
Kyuuketsuki Sugu Shinu
Eden
Maou-sama, Retry!
Build King
Idakimakura to ha Kekkon Dekinai!
Change the World
Sakuraba-san wa Tomaranai!
Nemesis Call
Bokunchi no Kaseifu-san
Watashi-tachi wa Koi wo Egakenai
8LDK: Shisha no Ou
Itokoi
Oneesan ga Boku no Maou wo Mamotteru
Tabi to Gohan to Shuumatsu Sekai
Lady Rose Heimin ni Naritai
Motoyan Papa to Hitsuji-sensei: Hidamari
Citrus+
Ito Okashi
Jyaken San Wa Sugu Bureru
Chichi Shiri Futomomo
Arigatights
Toaru Fuufu no Nichijou
Dai Dark
Choroi desu yo Onigoroshi-san!
Hime-sama, "Goumon" no Jikan desu
Haikyuubu!!
Shinozaki Himeno no Koigokoro Q&A
Tonari no Oppai-san: Orenchi no Closet no Kabe kara Bakunyuu ga Haeteiru n da ga
Oishii Toshigoro
Saikyou Yuusha no Isekai Ryouchi Keiei
Kyuuai Étranger
Suekko Koushaku wa Isekai Mura wo Kaitaku shite Jiyuu Kimama ni Nariagaru!: Ero Skill de Sukebe Bijo mo Otoshite Ore no Mono!
Yuusha wa Okasaretai
Motoyan Papa to Hitsuji-sensei: Yotsuba
Hazukashii Kateikyoushi de Gomennasai
Toromeki Shuugaku Ryokou: Seijun Bishoujo to Soujuku Bishoujo

Oiran Chirashi (102049) -
DoS Obake ga Nekasetekurenai (104993) -
Oiran Chirashi (106518) -
Himitsu – Kuro no Chikai (106549) -
DoS Obake ga Nekasetekurenai (108475) -
Motoyan Papa to Hitsuji Sensei (108550) -
Motoyan Papa to Hitsuji-sensei (108555) -
Motoyan Papa to Hitsuji-sensei (108672) -
Himitsu – Kuro no Chikai (108955) -
Oiran Chirashi (109309) -
Boku ga Shinu made Tsukiatte (109648) -
Boku ga Shinu made Tsukiatte (109681) -
Noraneko Sekai (110119) -
Noraneko Sekai (110840) -
Boku ga Shinu made Tsukiatte (111424) -
Tokyo Boy Meets Country (111551) -
Dos Obake Ga Nekasetekurenai  (111785) -
Tokyo Boy Meets Country (111804) -
Noraneko Sekai (111856) -
Tokyo Boy Meets Country (111879) -
DoS Obake ga Nekasetekurenai (111898) -
Motoyan Papa to Hitsuji Sensei (112038) -
Motoyan Papa to Hitsuji-sensei (112084) -
Yuukan Madam (112288) -
Oshioki Bitch (112289) -
Kateikyoushi no Oppai (112309) -
Natsumitsu Kan (112310) -
Hot to Suru Nioi (112311) -
W Burger (112312) -
Gyarutore (112314) -
Boku no Chibusa-sensei (112316) -
Happy Life (112317) -
Oiran Chirashi (112349) -
Jingai no Yome to ichaicha suru - Anthology Comic (112405) -
Dos Obaka Ga Nekasetekurenai (112473) -
Eizouken ni wa Te wo Dasuna! (112636) -
Himitsu〜Kuro no Chikai〜 (112653) -
Motoyan Papa to Hitsuji-sensei (112673) -
Tokyo Boy Meets Country (112720) -
Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon Short Stories (112787) -
Motoyan Papa to Hitsuji-sensei (112791) -
Dance in the Vampire Bund: Forgotten Tales (112956) -
Dance in the Vampire Bund: Secret Chronicles (112957) -
Oiran Chirashi (112963) -
Darling in the FranKISS (113150) -
Oiran Chirachi (113316) -
Jingai no Yome to ichaicha suru (113425) -
Jingai no Yome to Icha Icha suru - Anthology Comic (113495) -
Kyuuketsuki Sugu Shinu (113552) -
Jingai no Yome to Icha Icha suru - Anthology Comic (113638) -
Jingai no Yome to Icha Icha suru (113726) -
Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon Short Stories (113802) -
Kyuuketsuki Sugu Shinu (113931) -
Eizouken ni wa Te wo Dasu na! (113998) -
Build King (114062) -
Eden (114103) -
Dos Obake Ga Nekasetekurenai (114365) -
Dos Obake Ga Nekasetekurenai (114366) -
Eden (TSURUOKA Nobuhisa) (114367) -
Darling in the FranKISS (114428) -
EDEN (114454) -
Colorful Macchiato! - Mahou Shoujo wa Tatakawanai. (114515) -
Build King (114560) -
Noraneko sekai: Stray cat world (114811) -
Build King (114889) -
Change The World (114973) -
Colorful Macchiato! Mahou Shoujo wa Tatakawanai (115326) -
I Can't Marry a Hugging Pillow! (115337) -
Kyuuketsuki Sugu Shinu (115633) -
Tokyo Boy Meets Country (115708) -
Kyuuketsuki Sugu Shinu (115723) -
Change The World (115738) -
Colorful Macchiato! -Mahou Shoujo wa Tatakawanai.- (115965) -
Isekai Shoukan Makikomu Ijousha (116004) -
Mappa Douji (116021) -
Bokunchi no Kaseifu-san (116194) -
Tokyo Boy Meets Country (116220) -
Satsujinki Tantei no Netsuzou Bigaku (116261) -
Tokyo Boy Meets Country (116325) -
Jingai no Yome to Icha Icha suru (116337) -
Watashitachi wa Koi o Egakenai (116364) -
Change the World (116377) -
Satsujinki Tantei no Netsuzou Bigaku (116529) -
Oiran chirashi (116588) -
EDEN (116589) -
Yao Shen Ji (116597) -
Ito Koi (116598) -
Change the World (116698) -
Dai Dark (116718) -
Bokunchi no Kaseifu-san (116881) -
Dai Dark (117098) -
Noraneko Sekai (117141) -
Citrus+ (117155) -
EDEN (117162) -
Watashitachi wa Koi wo Egakenai (117321) -
Motoyan Papa to Hitsuji-sensei (117469) -
Change the World: Kyou Kara Satsujinki (117554) -
DoS Obake ga Nekasetekurenai (117638) -
Jingai no Yome to Icha Icha suru - Anthology Comic (117848) -
Citrus Plus (117859) -
SAVE ME (117881) -
8LDK: Kabanesha no Ou (117917) -
Bokunchi no Kaseifu-san (118202) -
Threads of Love (118698) -
Maou-Sama Retry (118731) -
Yao Shen Ji (118733) -
Yao Shen Ji (118844) -
Mo Dao Zu Shi (118847) -
Yao Shen Ji (118867) -
Dai Dark (118875) -
Dai Dark (118877) -
Citrus+ (118902) -
Dai Dark (118935) -
Kimi wa Tsukiyo ni Hikari Kagayaku (118948) -
Mo Dao Zu Shi (119049) -
19 Days (119065) -
Sweet Home (119128) -
Citrus + (119169) -
8LDK: Shisha no Ou (119177) -
8LDK: Kabanesha no Ou (119201) -
Yao Shen Ji (119251) -
Star Martial God Technique (119271) -
Soul Cartel (119281) -
Nekoppoi Onnanoko (119294) -
Sweet Home (119316) -
Itokoi (119348) -
Sweet Home (119356) -
Maou-sama, Retry! (119368) -
Panlong (119371) -
Mo Dao Zu Shi (119405) -
Yao Shen Ji (119414) -
Yao Shen Ji (119417) -
kamigami kaeshi (119437) -
We Cannot Draw Our Love (119467) -
Star Martial God Technique (119494) -
Watashitachi wa Koi wo Egakenai (119504) -
Watashitachi wa Koi wo Egakenai (119505) -
Hime-sama, "Goumon" no Jikan desu (119586) -
Tower of God (119613) -
Noraneko Sekai (119633) -
Mo Dao Zu Shi (119635) -
Kimi wa Tsukiyo ni Hikari Kagayaku +Fragments (119644) -
Tower of God (119649) -
Shanliang de Sishen (119732) -
Hime-sama, "Goumon" no Jikan desu (119790) -
Arigatights! (119889) -
deo geimeo (119957) -
Haikyuu-bu!! (119970) -
Haikyuu-bu!! (119971) -
Jingai no yome to ichaicha suru (119982) -
Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon: Short Stories (120001) -
Onepunch-Man (Web Comic) (120112) -
One Punch-Man (ONE) (120118) -
Maou-sama Retry! (120143) -
Sweet Home (120171) -
We Cannot Draw Our Love (120207) -
Tower of God (120215) -
Dekisokonai no Himegimi Tachi (120283) -
Quanzhi Fashi (120325) -
EDEN (120373) -
Hime-sama, “Goumon” no Jikan desu (120385) -
Dakimakura to wa Kekkon Dekinai! (120398) -
チェンジザワールド (120413) -
0 (120494) -
0 (120547) -
0 (120552) -

A total of 152 new manga were submitted for approval.

Kono Hoshi no Nukumori - Jiheishouji no Mitsumeru Sekai
Megumi to Tsugumi
Tomodachi no Imouto Ga Ore ni Dake Uzai
Manga Rupo Chuunen Doutei
JK Haru wa Isekai de Shoufu ni Natta
Sankaku no Kyori wa Kagirinai Zero
Hiuri
うちのピーちゃん
Quan Zhi Gao Shou
Sankaku no Kyori wa Kagirinai Zero
Wakeari Akuyaku Reijou wa, Konyaku Hakigo no Jinsei wo Jiyuu ni Ikiru
Chiisana Mori no Ookami-chan
Onodera san wa otomari shimashita
25-ji no Ghost Writer
Isekai Tensei no Boukensha
Ka「」Ku「」Shi「」Go「」To
Saikyou no Madoshi. Hisa ni Ya wo Ukete Shimatta no de Inaka no Eihei ni Naru
Samayoeru Tensei-sha-tachi no Revival Game
Sen wa, Boku wo Egaku
Do Aphorism
Fermat no Ryouri
Graveyard no Nejikureta Ie
Haburi
Kamui Jihen
Kihei Senki
Manten no Hoshi to Aoi Sora
Narikawari
Satsukare
Seijo no Yurikago, Dokujo no Hitsugi
Soukon no Shoujo to Sourei no Tabi
Tenro no Avalon
Tettsui to Pieta
Watashi no Kami-sama
Kochou no Yumeji
Kimi ni wa Todokanai.
Mayonaka no Occult Koumuin
Blade of the Immortal: Bakumatsu Arc
Ookami wa Nemuranai
Hametsu no Oukoku
Kuroi Sailor Fuku
Onnakishi "Hime ni wa Shinde itadakimasu."
True Beauty
Joukyuu Mazoku no Otoshikata
Rumspringa no Joukei
Hello, Melancholic!
Kitanai Kimi ga Ichiban Kawaii
Kitanai Kimi ga Ichiban Kawaii
Stellar Transformations
Land Lock
Sukoshi Pekin
Omae no Koi wa ore no Mono
Hina-chan Change
Koinimo Naranai
Watashi no Tomodachi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui Special
Utagawa Hyakkei
Fude to Kizu
Weldman Kasetsu
Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 0: The Born of All Might
Spider-Man: Fake Red
Tales of demons and gods
Grand Hotel Life
Ikujitsu
Harenchi.
Tokubetsu na Mainichi
Kamatte chan and her gamer boyfriend
Dear, Only You Don't Know!
True Beauty
Paperakyu
Kono Mama Sekai ga Owaru made
Tensei Majo wa Horobi wo Tsugeru
Burning Effect
Boku datte, Kiss Shitai
jojo's bizzare adventure - clamp in wonderland: Jojo's bizzare married life (doujinshi)
jojo's bizzare adventure - Towa ni shinu made (Doujinshi)
Jojo's bizzare adventure - 1989: Stardust Crusaders (Doujinshi)
Jojo's Bizzare Adventure - Little by Little (Doujinshi)
Jojo's Bizzare Adventure - Papa to Jolyne to Josuke! (Doujinshi)
Oingo to Boingo Kyoudai Daibouken
Otonaninattara- bijininarukochan
fate has a strange, strange taste
Sekai Saikyou no Assassin, isekai kizoku ni tensei suru
Tojikometai!
Ashita Asatte Sorekara Itsuka
Warikitta Kankei Desu Kara
Neko x Neko
Neko x Neko
Nin Koi
Lovely Heart
桃ノ木家の四姉妹
Tales of Demons and Gods
Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo Comiket Omake
Aku no Taizai master of the heavenly yard
Ikasama Life Game
Crazy For You (honnosioli)
Mishiro san to Yamada kun
Anatomo
Elligsileu
Mokuyoubi wa Kimi to Nakitai.
Shachiku Succubus no Hanashi
Amazing Agent Luna
killing Stalking
killing Stalking
Kyou Kara Omega ni Narimashita.
Inshin no Yuki
STAR WARS LOST STARS
Rumspringa no Joukei
Fukanzen de Fueisei de Fushidara
Saru to Momo
K-On! Story Anthology Comic
Assassin de aru ore no Sutetasu ga Yuusha yori mo Akiraka ni Tsuyoi Nodaga
Iron Ladies
Last Round Arthurs
Sacchan, Boku wa
Kimetsu no Aima!
Seishun Runaway
Temple
Adam no Rokkotsu
Oideyo! Galko-chan! Galko wa, Mizuryu Kei Land ni Ikutte Hontou Desu ka?
Douji Gunkan
Kira Kira!
나 혼자만 레벨업
Kinsou no Vermeil: Gakeppuchi Majutsushi wa Saikyou no Yakusai to Mahou Sekai wo Tsukisusumu
Gyeoggi 3
love riot
i shall become the queen
The Last Human
Seiji & Roti no Monster Shinryosho
Shirayuki-hime ni Kuchizuke
Koisuru Tetsumenpi
Customer Masquerade!
Subete no jinrui o hakai suru. Sorera wa saisei dekinai.
Tonari ni
Gohoubi ha Shitsuke no Ato
DarkArtsMaster - Kuroki Mahoutsukai
Eien Ni Korosare Tsuzukeru Natsu
Katabami to Ougon

There are 7450 manga in the pending queue.
46901 manga have been approved.
The current time is: 2019-07-06 00:20:14 UTC

Jul 11, 2019 5:10 AM
Nov 2018
About double that now!

Mahou Shoujo Doku Shoujo: Lilith to Sara Joueniki
Saiki Kusuo no Ψ-nan: Extra Story of Psychics
Uchuu Ichi no Musekinin Otoko Series Gaiden
Kimi ni Aisarete Itakatta
Kouya no Harapeko Youjinbou
Ingoshima
Goumon Tournament
Jishou! Heibon Mazoku no Eiyuu Life: B-kyuu Mazoku nano ni Cheat Dungeon wo Tsukutteshimatta Kekka
Atsumori-kun no Oyomesan (←Mitei)
Maou no Mama ni Narundayo!
Miniamaru Kareshi
Baki-dou (2018)
Benriya Saitou san, Isekai ni Iku
Kakushigoto
Arasa Dakedo, Hatsukoi desu.
Land Lock
Jank Runk Family
Moon Land
Made in Hikkomuse
Fechippuru ~ bokura no junsuina koi~
Kyoushitsu Jibaku Club
Imouto ni Konyakusha wo Yuzure to Iwaremashita: Saikyou no Ryuu ni Kiniirarete Masaka no Oukoku Nottori?

Tokubetsu na Hito (108947) -
Kouya no Harapeko Youjinbou (111736) -
Kouya no Harapeko Youjinbou (111739) -
Kouya no Harapeko Youjinbou (111752) -
Des Lover (112622) -
Tokyo boi mitsu kantori (112739) -
Summer Days 17 (112841) -
Hana-kun lui Koisuru Watashi (112868) -
Migi to Dari (113018) -
Oni Kare (113038) -
Oji-sama to Neko (113041) -
Goumon Tournament (113050) -
Shoudou (113142) -
Yareta kamo Iinkai (113467) -
Nibiiro no Hana Gou (114380) -
Goumon Tournament (114801) -
Imomushi Shojo to Komyusho Danshi (114941) -
Bokunchi no Kaseifu san (115145) -
Futakai na Boku no Subete (115620) -
Imomushi Shōjo to Komyushō Danshi (115636) -
Miniamaru Kareshi (115718) -
Baki-Dou (2018 (116149) -
Dungeon Defense (116327) -
Sumire no Hana (116456) -
Sumire no Hana (116457) -
Deo Geimeo (116492) -
After the Tempest in Late Summer (116552) -
love doesn't talk (116615) -
Kasako (116708) -
Made in Mikkomuse (116714) -
Made in Mikkomuse (116715) -
Made in Mikkomuse (116716) -
Made in Mikkomuse (116717) -
Comic☆Hoshi Shinichi : Prologue (116807) -
Ossan to Shoujo Matome (116824) -
御令嬢高嶋清乃は密かに嗜む。 (116853) -
Benriya Saitou san, Isekai ni Iku (116858) -
Dungeon Defense (116865) -
Benriya Saitou san, Isekai ni Iku (116879) -
Beyond the Clouds (116956) -
Handyman Saitou In Another World (116963) -
0℃ Magic (117018) -
Nekomimi-san (117052) -
Oversimplified SCP (117154) -
Maou no Mama ni Narundayo! (117166) -
Jishou ! Heibon Mazoku no Eiyuu Life: B-kyuu Mazoku nano ni Cheat Dungeon wo Tsukuttesshimatta Kekka (117275) -
Onanii Shinagara Kakimashita (117282) -
Baki Dou (2018) (117346) -
Kakushigoto - Secrets (117364) -
Miniamaru Kareshi (117388) -
Jishou Heibon Mazoku no Eiyuu Life B kyuu Mazoku nano ni Cheat Dungeon wo Tsukutteshimatta Kekka (117548) -
Dungeon Nursery (117795) -
Caterpillar Girl and Bad Texter Boy (117801) -
In These Words (117871) -
Jank Runk Family (117874) -
Jank Runk Family (117875) -
testtesttesttest (117916) -
Atsumori-kun no Oyomesan (117941) -
Tokubetsu na Hito (117946) -
Kurasumeito ga Yūrei Taiji Shi Teta Hanashi (117999) -
Behind (卍act) (118038) -
Behind (卍act) (118039) -
Dungeon Hoiku (118154) -
魔都精兵のスレイブ (118312) -
Moon Land (118403) -
Moon Land (118472) -
A Returner's Magic Should Be Special (118499) -
Horion (118534) -
Goumon Tournament (118552) -
Yuusha, Yamemasu: Tsugi no Shokuba wa Maoujou (118554) -
Yuusha, Yamemasu: Tsugi no Shokuba wa Maoujou (118555) -
Peach Fuzz (118559) -
Sword princess Amaltea (118560) -
Pentagram Alchemist (118607) -
Life of Death (118614) -
Me ga Hana (118742) -
Senpai Kara Me ga Hanasenai To Aru Kaishain no Nichijou (118792) -
Arasa Dakedo, Hatsukoi desu. (118823) -
便利屋斎藤さん、異世界に行く (118830) -
Yaoshenji (118841) -
Horion (118868) -
Horion (118869) -
How To Massage (118895) -
Mage & Demon Queen (118915) -
Fumikiri Jikan (118920) -
Dreamland (118921) -
Dystopia: Love At Last Sight (118934) -
A Returner's Magic Should Be Special (118938) -
A Returner's Magic Should Be Special (118939) -
Attaque (118941) -
Moon Land (118951) -
KoLD8: King of the Living Dead (118977) -
Raine and Sunny's Journey (118992) -
Shiro Madoushi Syrup-San (118994) -
Arakure Ojousama Wa MonMon Shiteiru (119001) -
Ake no Tobari (119003) -
Senpai x Kouhai (119005) -
Arasā Dakedo, Hatsukoi desu (119007) -
Revival Man (119010) -
Atsumori-kun no Oyomesan (←Mitei) (119044) -
Vinland Saga (119046) -
A Guy Like You (119073) -
Sinbunim-ui Carte (119074) -
Royal Servant (119075) -
Blood Bank (119076) -
Lover Boy (119077) -
Bagjwi Sayug (119078) -
Nanohana Boys (119080) -
Ouji ha tadaima dekasegichu (119093) -
Kamo Pakt mit der Geisterwelt (119094) -
Yaoshenji (119134) -
Athena's Complex (119193) -
Athena's Complex (119194) -
Moon Land (119199) -
Land Lock (119200) -
Deo Geimeo (119204) -
Dungeon Defense (119214) -
Horion (119231) -
Miniamaru Kareshi (119248) -
Siksa kubur no monogatari (119264) -
Oversimplified SCP (119265) -
Kakegutui (119266) -
Inochi no Katamari (119280) -
Kamitachi ni hirowareta otoko (119288) -
Kamitachi ni hirowareta otoko (119289) -
Hajimete no Netorare Maso-Ka Choukoyu (119292) -
Dungeon Nursery (119299) -
Chouritsushi (119300) -
Kamitachi ni Hirowareta Otoko (119303) -
True beauty (119317) -
Assassin de aru ore no Sutetasu ga Yuusha yori mo Akiraka ni Tsuyoi Nodaga (119328) -
Maou no Mama ni Narundayo! (119344) -
vinland saga (119350) -
Fechippuru: Bokura no Junsui na Koi (119355) -
Walk On Water (119361) -
Batou Shoujo (119367) -
Kyou wo Owari ni Arigatou - Haikyuu! dj (119372) -
Shiro Madoushi Syrup-san (119384) -
Miniamaru Kareshi (119401) -
Tennouji-san wa Bodoge ga shitai (119406) -
Berserk Prototype (119412) -
Land Lock (119418) -
A Returner's Magic Should Be Special (119421) -
Batou Shoujo (119424) -
Our Summer Love (119428) -
Our Summer Love (119429) -
The Girl Who Will Let You Do What You Want (119445) -
Onanii Shinagara Kakimashita (119461) -
Hana Ni Arashi (Ruka Kovachi) (119466) -
Dungeon Defense (119468) -
Maou no Kyoushitsu (119492) -
Hakase to Suraimu-chan (119506) -
Hakase to Suraimu-chan (119515) -
How I stalked some dude with an exposed nipple and stumbled upon the Zenithian Sword (119518) -
Dungeon Nursery (119523) -
Tadokoro-San (119541) -
Kakushigoto - Secrets (119542) -
4LIFE (119546) -
Ingoshima (119571) -
Kimi no Watashi no Renai Sougan (119576) -
SunnyBreadoGal (119580) -
Radiant (119589) -
4LIFE (119591) -
Carciphona (119592) -
Dungeon Hoiku (119593) -
Walk on Water (119594) -
My Perfect Girlfriend (119597) -
Radiant (119619) -
Mahou Shoujo Site Sept (119629) -
Requiem (119632) -
Lily Love (119636) -
Radiant (119638) -
Kakushigoto - Secrets (119652) -
Hiroin Hajimemashita (119655) -
ウィッシュ (119664) -
Kyoushitsu Jibaku Club (119697) -
[url=soon]Zettai Kareshi[/url] (119702) -
Bastard (119708) -
Kekkonshite mo Koishiteru (119709) -
4LIFE (119722) -
Hakase to Suraimu-chan (119725) -
Shachiku Succubus no Hanashi (119726) -
Kono Yuusha ga Ore TUEEE Kuse ni Shinchou Sugiru (119743) -
Ossan to shoujo matome (119757) -
Shachiku Succubus no Hanashi (119759) -
The Results from When I Time Leaped to My Second Year of High School and Confessed to the Teacher I Liked at the Time (119764) -
B Group no Shounen (119766) -
A Hero Can't Go On A Journey (119774) -
The Animal Girl Loves Sake (119775) -
The Animal Girl Loves Sake (119776) -
Not-so-honest Kouhai (119778) -
Behind (119779) -
The Third Party (119796) -
The Third Party (119797) -
Kou 2 ni Time Leaped Shita Ore ga, Touji suki Datta Sensei ni Kokutta Kekka (119802) -
Kurotsutaya Yashiki no Himegoto (119807) -
Baki-dou II (119824) -
1 Peji manga (119836) -
Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso (119837) -
Sota's Knife (119841) -
Athena Compkex (119883) -
ブルーハーツ (119904) -
Sakura-chan and Amane-kun (119911) -
Onnanoko-kun to Otoko-chan no Romcom (119912) -
Isekai ni Kita Mitai dakedo Dou sureba Yoi no Darou (119915) -
Kyoushitsu Jibaku Club (119922) -
Shachiku Succubus no Hanashi (119955) -
Soul Sanctum (119973) -
A Returner's Magic Should Be Special (119983) -
Goldfisch (119989) -
Bokutachi Otoko no Ko (119992) -
Neko to Ookami (119993) -
Reboot (119996) -
Shachiku Succubus no Hanashi (119999) -
Magical Girl Holy shit (120029) -
shachiku succubus no hanashi (120032) -
Kamitachi ni Hirowareta Otoko (120052) -
Tokyo Ghoul: "Joker" (120054) -
Yajirobee (120059) -
Yajirobee (120060) -
Fading Colors! (120072) -
Batou Shoujo (120075) -
Black Lily to Shirayuri-chan (120101) -
Radiant (120104) -
Ingoshima (120105) -
Tôhyô Game - Anata ni Kurosa Ippyou (120107) -
Ore, Maou dakedo Baretenai yo ne? (120110) -
unOrdinary (120113) -
Fechippuru ~Our Innocent Love~ (120147) -
Beelzebub Bangai Hen (120152) -
Pulse (Ratana Satis) (120158) -
Fechippuru (120169) -
Yaoshenji (120229) -
Baki-dou (2018) (120237) -
Shachiku Succubus no Hanashi (120291) -
Pulse (120316) -
Shachiku Succubus no Hanashi (120340) -
Kou 2 ni Time Leaped Shita Ore ga, Touji suki Datta Sensei ni Kokutta Kekka (120356) -
Kou 2 ni Time Leaped Shita Ore ga, Touji suki Datta Sensei ni Kokutta Kekka (120357) -
A Returner's Magic Should be Special (120386) -
A Returner's Magic Should be Special (120387) -
Imouto ni Fiancé wo Yuzure to Iwaremashita, Saikyou no Ryuu ni Kiniirarete Masakano Okoku Nottori? (120405) -
Fish Served Whole (120411) -
Ka「」Ku「」Shi「」Go「」To (120462) -
Mayonaka no Occult Koumuin (120482) -
True Beauty (120488) -
Land Lock (120496) -
Koinimo Naranai (120500) -
True Beauty (120518) -
Oingo to Boingo Kyoudai Daibouken (120530) -
Shachiku Succubus no Hanashi (120558) -
Amazing Agent Luna (120559) -
Assassin de aru ore no Sutetasu ga Yuusha yori mo Akiraka ni Tsuyoi Nodaga (120570) -
0 (120599) -
0 (120608) -
0 (120614) -
0 (120622) -
0 (120642) -

A total of 74 new manga were submitted for approval.

Kojika Counter!
Makotoshiyaka ni Mau Hana wa
Sunshine Love Sick
Kaguya Luna Gachi-Zei no Nichijyo
Samurairabā
Quan Zhi Gao Shou
Mo Dao Zu Shi
Kaijuu no Tokage
Dosanko Gyaru ha Namaramenkoi
Yuugatou (ASANO Inio)
A-rank Boukensha no Slow Life
Nido Tensei Shita Shounen wa S Rank Boukensha Toshite Heion ni Sugosu-zense ga kenja de eiyuu datta boku wa raisede wa jimini ikiru
Wángyé èle
Necromancer Shoujo
Ura Sekai Picnic
Uchinukareta Senjou wa, Soko de Kieteiro
Magic User: TRPG de Sodateta Mahoutsukai wa Isekai demo Saikyou Datta
Sekai no Yami to Tatakau Himitsu Kessha ga Nai kara Tsukutta (Hangire)
Seinaru Kishi no Ankokudou
Onna dakara, to Party wo Tsuihou Sareta no de Densetsu no Majo to Saikyou Tag wo Kumimashita
Mahou no Tenshi Creamy Mami Fukigen na Ohime-sama
Akuyaku Reijou wa, Shomin ni Totsugitai!!
Futari Ashitamo Sorenarini
Tang Yin Zai Yi Jie
Palace Blue Sky
Azur Lane: Queen's Orders
Bakemono to Kedamono
Azur Lane: Queen's Orders
Demonic Housekeeper
Tales of Demons and Gods
TEENISM
Motokare Mania
Asatte no Kawazanyou
Mienai hito-tachi
Hoshi no Kirby Dedede de Pupupu na Monogatari Dedede-hen
7SEEDS Gaiden
Kenkyo, Kenjitsu o Motto ni Ikite Orimasu!
Isekai Demo Bunan Ni Ikitan Shoukougun
Isekai Demo Bunan Ni Ikitan Shoukougun
Temple (No one can live on loneliness)
OL Lunch
Gozen 3 ji no iede
Haru To Midori
Maesetsu!
Maesetsu!
Anta Nante Daikirai
The Gamer
Hard Carry
Tower of God
Solo Leveling
unOrdinary
Tenpuru, no one can live on loneliness
One Piece: Stampede
Fly - Tondemo Teleport Girl Yumi
Kagami no Kojo
Shrink: Seishinkai Yowai
Oritatabu
Dalbic Jogaksa
Yao Shen Ji
Douluo Dalu 3: The Legend of the Dragon King
Douluo Dalu IV - The Ultimate Combat
Watashi no Tomodachi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui. Gangan Joker 10th Anniversary Special
Chitchai Senpai ga Kawaisugiru
Future Card: Shin Buddyfight
Yomizukano Kaiisan
Kiriko Kill
Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Ibun: Makuni Kurashi no Trinity
Sukaretto to seisen
Sukaretto to seisen

There are 7243 manga in the pending queue.
46924 manga have been approved.
The current time is: 2019-07-11 12:08:39 UTC
Jul 12, 2019 9:12 PM

Aug 2013
Claptrap said:
@KuroDubZero You're not just being 'honest' and you know it. There's a threshold crossover from being honest into purposefully putting down a portion of the userbase. Taking a holier than thou attitude about what they like and saying they're corrupt for liking it. That, 'wow, maybe you guys would have your material in the database if you liked something better!' Diminishing that a lot of the titles that aren't available aren't just porn but any BL titles at all.

It's basically told me something I've been worried about: the mods just plain do not Care about a number of the users. Yes, I've read Jinbou's comment. Jinbou's comment is 'yes we occasionally approve a BL series once in a blue moon'. Your comment spells out how little mods actually give a shit about a portion of the userbase.

Most of the BL I read isn't on this database these days. I read a random batch of titles, and about half of them are missing.

It's disrespectful to a large portion of the userbase to say 'well the reason we treat you as shit is that we actually think very little of you'. One user was rude to you. A number of users have been very patiently waiting for over a year, and what we hear is mods feel absolutely no urgency or care towards these users.

I don't read a ton of ecchi, but I have the good sense to know that if I was a manga mod I wouldn't say to people who've been largely ignored some purposefully ignorant shit like 'too bad I don't have a healthy (corrupt) interest in big swollen tiddies, incel'

I agree wholeheartedly here. mods are being dicks. If I knew ATT gave a shit a shit about this website I'd tweet at them, but I know they won't do anything to change this behavior.
Jul 15, 2019 2:56 PM

Dec 2014
KuroDubZero said:
@Claptrap If being honest is "assholery", then it is what it is. This ain't customer service and I'm not here to be overly polite and console egos of individuals who I feel don't deserve that treatment. The latter half of your comment is so exaggerated, I'm not sure it warrants a serious response, but if you haven't read Jinbou's comment, he still works on them occasionally.

After seeing this, I feel I need to say something here. As a moderator, you most certainly ARE customer service when you respond to users on this site. Staff members are the "faces" of MyAnimeList, and you are currently doing a less-than-stellar job of representing the company and its brand. Scrolling up and looking at past responses you have made, your less-than-professional remarks include:

-telling a user who has applied to become a volunteer here that they have "contributed fuck all to the database".
-referred to yaoi as a "corrupt interest in sodomy and gay buttsecks"
-publicly stated that you refuse to add anything you don't like (regardless of whether or not this is true, you don't tell customers this. Ever.)
-tried to excuse your rudeness by informing users "This ain't customer service"

I understand that you are a human being and some of your remarks are coming from a place of frustration, but if you can't handle dealing with difficult or frustrated users, you should not be the one responding to them. I'm also on staff at a database site and I've had my share of irate users to contend with, but I absolutely cannot imagine responding to people like this. It's unprofessional, it's inappropriate, and it will drive people away.
AnnaSartinJul 15, 2019 4:47 PM
Jul 15, 2019 3:00 PM
Aug 2011
I can't believe people pay to support this website.

Sorry manga_db_nerd that this thread was taken over in this way. You do great work and have great dedication.

But there's some bullshit that's really difficult to be silent about. Some of us don't want things to be continuously swept under the rug for months and months on end.

Also, I hope they hire plenty of mods that understand that BL is one of the largest and fastest growing facets of the medium because that's the truth and there's no way around it whether you like it or not.
standJul 15, 2019 3:27 PM
Jul 16, 2019 2:53 AM

Jan 2013
This is really disappointing to see, along with such disrespectful attitude from a database moderator. I've considered switching the site I use to track manga/anime considering how much of the BL I read isn't listed on here but on plenty of other tracking sites.

I can't believe manga is even approved based on what the moderators solely even want, anyway. Please, get yourself a better team of database moderators that will actually do a job to serve the website and it's members as a whole.
Jul 16, 2019 7:23 AM
Manga DB Admin
Jun 2010
I'm glad that more people are seeing what happened here, and it's worth discussing, but this isn't the thread to do so. Either make a new thread, or consider reviving one of these threads.

Anyways, here's what's been approved in the last week:
Nude Model
Naze da Naitou
Release the Spyce: Naisho no Mission
Seija Musou: Salaryman, Isekai de Ikinokoru Tame ni Ayumu Michi
Orenchi ni Kita Onna Kishi to Inakagurashi suru Koto ni Natta Ken
Mushoku Tensei: Roxy datte Honki desu
Nano Hazard
Saikyou no Madoushi. Hiza ni Ya wo Uketeshimatta node Inaka no Eihei ni Naru

Also, I personally want to shout out whoever's been submitting untranslated BL to the queue; those entries are like an oasis in a desert of barren, poorly-researched submissions.
Jul 16, 2019 12:44 PM

Jul 2014
Denji said:
Also, I personally want to shout out whoever's been submitting untranslated BL to the queue; those entries are like an oasis in a desert of barren, poorly-researched submissions.

hi that's me. I'm just trying to add all the BL manga that I can, especially when I know how so many users submit BL entries without the serialization dates. It's honestly very disappointing seeing how few BL manga get approved here, especially seeing how a lot of BL manga get scanlated. Sadly all my non-BL entries that are getting scanlated are now getting approved after a long time.

Also thank you for your database submission spreadsheet, it's very helpful :).
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Manga DB - Post Genre/Theme Requests Here ( 1 2 3 )

Kineta - Mar 28, 2022

132 by LittleKitty24 »»
Today, 6:03 AM

Sticky: » Manga DB - Post Modifications/Duplicates Here ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Aarana - Jan 4, 2009

7688 by kihel »»
Yesterday, 9:04 PM

» Surprising Manga Still Needs Approval

Uutama - Apr 19

0 by Uutama »»
Apr 19, 1:01 AM

» TO THE ADMINISTRATORS OF MAL! BIBLIOMANIA!

carhs14 - Aug 12, 2023

11 by jere344 »»
Apr 18, 7:52 PM

» Pending approval items

Marrzo - Apr 17

0 by Marrzo »»
Apr 17, 12:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.