Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 1, 2019 8:36 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
OMG! Was Iino always this cute and hhnngg and CUTE and HHHNNNGGG?!

This girl needs her personal Knight in a Shining Armour and no one can fill in that role other than my boy Ishii! <3

Also, gotta add that we might enter heartbreak territory with Koyasu-senpai. She just took 10 minutes out of Ishii's life so that she gets to spend more time with him (and potentially break that Iino arm in the process?)!

5/5
shanimebibJul 1, 2019 9:32 AM
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Jul 1, 2019 10:23 AM
Jan 2018
where r u reading it
Jul 1, 2019 8:14 PM

Jan 2018
Yeah wheretf are u reading? This guy is reading the rumor of the leak of the raw, like wtf so fast!
IangamebrJul 1, 2019 10:19 PM
Jul 1, 2019 10:07 PM

Mar 2015
oh shit, here we go again boys.

iino completly wasted, LMAO.. she also reveal her feelings a little

also senpai getting aggresive.. uwu, what's this?

my boy ishigami get harem.. i am soo proud.

Franxx said:
where r u reading it
langamebr said:
Yeah wheretf are reading? This guy is reading the rumor of the leak of the raw, like wtf so fast

korean leaks raw + translation is out on 4chn since last night. not edited tho.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Jul 1, 2019 10:57 PM

Jan 2018
Welp, I agree with Ishigami that IIno should never go to a drinking party or else well, everyone knows what's gonna happen next.

I wonder what's senpai is planning a quick round maybe...?
Jul 1, 2019 11:16 PM

Jan 2018
Translations got released.
Hmm so yuu wants to leave the drunk Iino at her home and Tsubame-senpai is going as far as lying the time for yuu for him to stay the night together with her...
This could be just Tsubame-senpai wanting to have some good time and conversation with Yuu to know him more or... Something more hot u never know
Jul 1, 2019 11:57 PM

Apr 2018
Iino is so cuteee. Her jealousy and true feelings comes out when she's drunk. Ishigami should leave Tsubomi already tbh
Jul 2, 2019 12:01 AM
Jul 2018
Honestly not a huge fan of this triangle stuff, a more natural romance would have been better. Guessing that Ishigami would somehow want to catch the last train desperately and Iino would want to stop him towards the end, causing that broken arm and all.
Jul 2, 2019 12:19 AM
Demon of Hatred

Feb 2015
Was really not feeling this chapter since I hate teenage triangle drama stuff. Hope the situation resolves easily and without much heartbreaks.

4/5
"Life is too bitter, so coffee, at least should be sweet..." - Hikigaya Hachiman (Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatte Iru)
Jul 2, 2019 1:52 AM

Jul 2012
Iino obviously getting drunk, like how all the students and classmates are helping and kind
Ishigami trying to fit up into the normies circle ...
Is it Tsubame-senpai's attack?!
Jul 2, 2019 3:03 AM

Sep 2018
Drunk Iino is so cuteee and our boy Ishigami is the nicest guy in the world truly the Best Boy!
Is Tsubame-senpai finally going on offensive?
well that's just my opinion.....
Jul 2, 2019 3:50 AM

Jan 2018
she should never go to a bar
Jul 2, 2019 6:33 AM
May 2018
ahhhhhh i can't wait for the next chapterrrrr ;-;
“If to be truthful is to be cruel, then lying must surely be an act of kindness. And so, kindness is a lie.”
Jul 2, 2019 7:26 AM

May 2016
Tsubame's gonna try to teach Ishi some new phrases..... :' )
"Genki is Life, Genki is Love"
Jul 2, 2019 7:48 AM
Jan 2015
I'm just hoping for no heartbreak for anyone plz
My Queens

Jul 2, 2019 9:06 AM

Feb 2018
Love really is war. Tsubame incapacitated Iino with whisky, Iino made she left for 10 min and now she is getting them back. I was not expecting this.
Onodera with the damage reduction was great, best friend a drunkard could have.

Edit: Iino would DIE if she enters a diving circle at university.
Primo_ItokoJul 9, 2019 10:12 PM
Jul 2, 2019 9:54 AM

Jul 2017
Ok chapter I guess. Most of the jokes apparently were lost in translation since they went from Jap - Kor - English but oh well. Senpai lying about the time being susp
Jul 2, 2019 11:05 AM
May 2017
Umm...Aren't they still like 16? 17? How come they are allowed to drink?
Jul 2, 2019 11:16 AM
Mar 2019
This chapter is quite interesting for sure. It seems there's a lot of developments happening right now on both the Ishi x Tsubame side and the Ishi x Iino side.
It might be the "drunk" talking for Iino, but she finally let her honesty slip a bit there. And to be honest I do feel a bit for her. He doesn't mean anything by it but Ishigami has always in particular picked on her a lot. Though at the same time she hasn't exactly tried to make it easy for him to open up to her. I hope whatever transpires is enough to allow the two of them to earn more respect for each other.

When it comes to Tsubame, I'll have to wait and see how things progress before I can really comment on it. A few people feel she's going too far, but I highly doubt there's any malicious intent here. What I will say is that it's true we don't know Tsubame THAT well as a character other than what Ishigami has seen from his perspective, so it's entirely possible she has a more cunning side. Yes, folks, Our Guy MIGHT have a secret Ice Kaguya of his own to deal with for all we know, or at least she might have a more cunning side to her and I really like that. Because Love Is War, and even the sweetest girls may have to fight some battles.

Now the real question is how this leads to Iino getting a broken arm. Very curious indeed. And a very, very spicy chapter.

Very Important Edit: MIKO IS MY SECOND GODDESS NOW BESIDE KAGUYA-SAMA

(Also, there's unfortunately a break next week, but Aka needs his rest as well)
Jul 2, 2019 11:33 AM
Mar 2015
Poor girl driven to drink by ishigami and Tsubame
Jul 2, 2019 11:43 AM
Mar 2019
Did you guys miss where it specifically stated in the chapter that none of the alcohol is alcoholic and is just for show? Because that was a fairly important point Aka made because they're minors.

https://mangadex.org/chapter/653947/8

The only thing with alcohol is chocolate with alcohol coating. I have no idea if this is legal here in the states but apparently by Japanese law minors can have anything that isn't a main stream Beveridge.

Iino getting drunk off of that is because it's Iino, and she's cute.
Jul 2, 2019 1:30 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Omg, Tsubame-senpai wants a piece of best boy Ishigami. Cannot wait to see what will happen next
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jul 2, 2019 6:16 PM

Sep 2011
Great chapter but next one runs the risk of annoyance depending on how it goes cause love triangles suck. Im just gonna go on a whim and say next chapter tsubame will probably start to like ishigami for real at least but where it goes from there who knows.

That said, the highlight was seeing miko be honest while drunk, I was part of her defense squad when people more vocally disliked her and even I was caught off guard by how cute she was this chapter. I feel like chances are though things are gonna go worse for her next chapter more so than for tsubame and not just in way of the broken arm, one of my worries with this love triangle is I wouldnt put it past this series to actually make Ishigami get with Tsubame first before it inevitably doesn't work out, which i feel like yeah it'd be less expected but it'd also just be a kind of annoying delay of the inevitible
JizzyHitlerJul 2, 2019 6:26 PM

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jul 3, 2019 1:40 AM

Sep 2010
Oh no, Iino gets drunk easily! It’s good that everyone was understanding and helped her out when she dozed off.

I wonder what Tsubame is thinking about. I need more information first.

It’s too bad the chapter is on break next week, but I will patiently wait! (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑

"to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world." -a magnet
Jul 3, 2019 5:18 AM

Jan 2011
Onodera lowkey ships Ishigami and Iino.
Jul 3, 2019 6:14 AM

Sep 2011
ReaperCreeper said:
I cant tell if shes becomming a shipper of them, or shes just gotta be the straight man to everyone around her being an idiot.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jul 3, 2019 6:24 AM

Jan 2011
JizzyHitler said:
ReaperCreeper said:
I cant tell if shes becomming a shipper of them, or shes just gotta be the straight man to everyone around her being an idiot.
I fully expect her to make a comment on Ishigami's harem at some point.
Jul 3, 2019 6:57 AM
Sep 2018
GoldenUmi said:
This chapter is quite interesting for sure. It seems there's a lot of developments happening right now on both the Ishi x Tsubame side and the Ishi x Iino side.
It might be the "drunk" talking for Iino, but she finally let her honesty slip a bit there. And to be honest I do feel a bit for her. He doesn't mean anything by it but Ishigami has always in particular picked on her a lot. Though at the same time she hasn't exactly tried to make it easy for him to open up to her. I hope whatever transpires is enough to allow the two of them to earn more respect for each other.

When it comes to Tsubame, I'll have to wait and see how things progress before I can really comment on it. A few people feel she's going too far, but I highly doubt there's any malicious intent here. What I will say is that it's true we don't know Tsubame THAT well as a character other than what Ishigami has seen from his perspective, so it's entirely possible she has a more cunning side. Yes, folks, Our Guy MIGHT have a secret Ice Kaguya of his own to deal with for all we know, or at least she might have a more cunning side to her and I really like that. Because Love Is War, and even the sweetest girls may have to fight some battles.

Now the real question is how this leads to Iino getting a broken arm. Very curious indeed. And a very, very spicy chapter.

Very Important Edit: MIKO IS MY SECOND GODDESS NOW BESIDE KAGUYA-SAMA

(Also, there's unfortunately a break next week, but Aka needs his rest as well)

1.Kaguya
2.Hayasaka
3.Iino
Jul 3, 2019 8:40 AM

Apr 2016
Really interesting chapter and now the questions : Is Tsubame aware there's something "strong" between Ishigami and Iino ? Does she care ? Is she "playing" for herself or for Iino?

I mean, obviously, Iino was a bit bitchy with Tsubame Senpai and did Tsubame noticed it as obvious jealousy or is she trying to keep Ishigami home for herself ?

Onodera had the best move with her "alcohol" bottle that tastes like water, saving Iino from a complete love-hate confession toward Ishigami :)

I Can't wait for next week (or next chapter is in two weeks, I've read ?).
Jul 3, 2019 2:35 PM

Jun 2015
Interesting.... What are you planning here "senpai"?
Jul 5, 2019 2:41 PM

Mar 2017
Tsubame went DARK MODE in the last page lol.
Still wandering how Iino broke her arm.

Ishigami was a gentleman as always.
Jul 5, 2019 7:45 PM

Dec 2014
the chapters are getting so good
Jul 8, 2019 5:51 PM

May 2016
Oh my goodness, she is jealous.
Oct 30, 2019 10:20 PM
Jul 2019
Oh god, this is why I'm that kind of guy who sits in a corner during a party. The slang, why do people even talk like that? You sound dumb. Using acronyms takes longer to say than saying the whole word.

Iino, really is gullible and vulnerable, Ishigami is her knight. Glad she removed her makeup, cause that just looks bad.

Tsubame-senpai, what are you up to?
Aug 5, 2020 5:05 PM

Feb 2018
Miko is getting cuter from day to day, the last time I saw her in the anime.
Aug 22, 2020 6:17 PM

Dec 2013
Iino should never go out drinking...
Nov 14, 2021 5:40 AM

Nov 2016
Hilarious chapter. Ishigami struggling with slang (I don't blame him in these fast paced times) and drunk Iino were a highlight. She would be prey for most guys.

Speaking of which. There's Tsubame and oh shit. In Germany we would say "Sie ging auf Tuchfühlung" She definitely wants the D.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jan 3, 2022 6:23 AM

Jul 2021
Lol Tsubame’s way of thinking is like forming her own idiom which is very hilarious and not something predictable especially when she says it for the first time to some newbie like Ishigami. Lol aren’t they like middle schoolers and high schoolers? Is it even illegal for them to drink alcohol x but tbh it was an idiot for Miko for drinking the alcohol however it was actually helpful to improve the friendship between her and Ishigami when she said those, what a honest girl and I kind of hate Tsubame, please reject Ishigami and let him be with Miko, I’ve already hated her since Ishigami started falling in love with her and she has like about months to decide whether she should accept or reject him however my friend told me that something big is going to be happening in chapter 204 so I’m like 50 chapters to go ;-;.
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Apr 12, 2022 7:13 AM

Apr 2021
The Christmas party is here!!! So far everything went well I guess? I wonder what'll happen now?
Dec 22, 2022 3:10 PM
Jul 2021
I think this is the perfect blend of student council tropes and high school love, deffo recommend if you want something to make your heart feel warm:)

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 223 Discussion

NakolHira - Apr 5, 2021

47 by thicdicdaddy27 »»
Apr 19, 9:25 AM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 281 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lezet - Oct 29, 2022

251 by SrRoses »»
Mar 4, 5:18 AM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2015

11 by daywithoutgames »»
Mar 1, 11:23 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 251 Discussion

Depal2 - Jan 25, 2022

35 by ohwaitwhat69 »»
Feb 20, 4:12 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 24 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2016

16 by MeyerDitt »»
Feb 6, 10:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.