Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jun 3, 2019 6:22 PM

Oct 2017
"We will be stopping together with Wanpanman # 20 "Resistance of strong guy" missed delivery scheduled today, and will be delivered on 6/11 (Tuesday) 23:00-Nico Nico Live Broadcasting next week. We apologize for the sudden change, but please take a look at next week on June 11 (Tuesday) at 23:00. # onepunchman"
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jun 3, 2019 6:23 PM

Jan 2009
put the source link dude, is it from twitter? i did not check my tiwtter lists yet for anime

EDIT:

found a source https://twitter.com/LiveChart_me/status/1135711695517564928
Jun 3, 2019 6:37 PM
Apr 2016
I hope at least quality of the episode increases because of this, at least a little bit...
Jun 3, 2019 7:39 PM

Oct 2018
2ego said:
I hope at least quality of the episode increases because of this, at least a little bit...

One thing i learned from this season is to keep your expectations low
Jun 3, 2019 9:01 PM
Nov 2016
There we have it, the episode will be delayed because they barely have time animating this and they are having production issues, no wonder this season is pretty damn mediocre.

So yeah, keep your expectations low.
Jun 3, 2019 9:14 PM

Apr 2016
xZabuzax said:
There we have it, the episode will be delayed because they barely have time animating this and they are having production issues, no wonder this season is pretty damn mediocre.

But it's being delayed due to the French Open. Still, the visuals, writing, and presentation have all been awful this season.
Jun 3, 2019 10:22 PM

Nov 2007
Official Twitter
https://twitter.com/opm_anime/status/1135710483384655872

Edit: Few hours after the initial announcement, official twitter also said it might get broadcasted, but later said delayed to next week.
https://twitter.com/opm_anime/status/1135872187926081543
https://twitter.com/opm_anime/status/1135877879219204097

https://twitter.com/opm_anime/status/1135904584705044481
tsubasaloverJun 4, 2019 11:16 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jun 3, 2019 11:08 PM

Nov 2018
All the monster association are watching and cheering the player specially the well known girl tennis player name Serena in French opening while the heroes are suffered their losses and hopeless who will be defeated all the monster association..
Jun 4, 2019 6:44 AM

Jul 2016
xZabuzax said:

J.C's production schedule has been bad even since late-2017 (Especially in late-2018 and now 2019 for working on over 10 anime series) so it's not surprising at all lol.

xZabuzax said:
keep your expectations low.

THIS
MahiaErebeaNegiJun 4, 2019 6:49 AM
Jun 4, 2019 7:00 AM
Jan 2018
xZabuzax said:

Yea no that's not the reason. It's because of the French open tennis
Jun 4, 2019 7:02 AM
Jan 2018
2ego said:

It won't . It's only deleyed for the French open
Jun 4, 2019 7:15 AM
Dec 2013
Luckily i gave in and continued with the manga last week :D
Jun 4, 2019 7:53 AM
Nov 2016
CodeBlazeFate said:
But it's being delayed due to the French Open. Still, the visuals, writing, and presentation have all been awful this season.

Mattinator95 said:
Yea no that's not the reason. It's because of the French open tennis

I see, it was thanks to the tennis thing going on, oh well, if season 2 was awesome then I would've been extremely pissed off about this but since season 2 is pretty damn mediocre I actually don't care if it gets delayed for a month or canceled, I really hope the latter happens though, season 2 is doing more harm than good to this franchise the same way Berserk 2016/2017 harmed the awesome manga.
Jun 4, 2019 8:37 AM

Jan 2013
Yikes. The production is pretty damn abysmal for this anime.
I guess waiting a week is better than sitting through a 20 minute slideshow with bad sound effects... Not that a week will fix that anyway...
Jun 4, 2019 9:03 AM

Feb 2019
@2ego Seriously, one week more will not give time to the staff to increases the quality, regardless of the delays due to external situations, they already have a fixed deadline to finish it, only when it is announced that officially is delayed is not to give you time to improve them, simply to finish it as it is
Jun 4, 2019 9:39 AM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Tfw I wake up early to check TV Tokyo, only to get some tennis. Well, this is probably a better watch anyways.
Jun 4, 2019 10:51 AM
Mar 2015
So I am not shitting on anyone opinion or art style preferences but I've never been good at picking out quality differences. I can watch a 480p video and say it looks as good as a 1080p one (exaggeration but just making a point of my lack of art observation) So can someone tell me WHY everyone hates the "new" art style. I literally watched the first episode of both season side by side and the only differences I could tell were slight color differences nothing to big. Saitama, Genos, King, etc they all look the same to me if anything I think they look better.
Jun 4, 2019 11:42 AM
Community Mod
Peacemaker

Jan 2017
stevenlhargrove said:
So I am not shitting on anyone opinion or art style preferences but I've never been good at picking out quality differences. I can watch a 480p video and say it looks as good as a 1080p one (exaggeration but just making a point of my lack of art observation) So can someone tell me WHY everyone hates the "new" art style. I literally watched the first episode of both season side by side and the only differences I could tell were slight color differences nothing to big. Saitama, Genos, King, etc they all look the same to me if anything I think they look better.

It isn't so much the art style, though that is a factor too. It is more the fact that season one fights were animated with much more frames than season 2. Season 1 went out of its way to dazzle, and in comparison season 2 isn't even animated on par with long running shounen anime. This isn't an exact number but lets just say that one fight in season one was 1000 frames, season 2 used 100 frames. It is noticeable to pretty much anyone who watched enough anime to tell the difference. The art is just the cherry on top. Because not only did they use less frames, they also added less detail to each frame. A lot of frames just look weird and are out of proportion. Also, people get salty for pretty much anything that conflicts with previous seasons. For an apt comparison, imagine you have a painting by leonardo da vinci, but then some modern painter steals it and replaces it with his own, no matter how good it is, it will get still get flack because it isn't anywhere close to the original because the original was perfect. "Obviously" everything is subjective in this scenario but 99.99% of the time the result will be the same.
Jun 4, 2019 11:46 AM

Jan 2018
stevenlhargrove said:

Like you I don't really care animation or art that much(unless its like Berserk 2016). I used to have shitty internet so I usually had to watch videos on 360p or 480p. I'm used to bad looking shows by now. But even for me those robot/metal parts in the show look awful. But I don't really have a problem with the rest of the show.
Jun 4, 2019 12:16 PM

Sep 2014
I never understood this. Are people who watch tennis the same who watch OPM?
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Jun 4, 2019 12:19 PM

Jan 2009
Comander-07 said:

nope but there are more TV viewers of this Tennis match since a Japanese player is playing
Jun 4, 2019 12:25 PM
Jul 2015
Honestly this season is a disaster and I feel bad for anime only watchers. Not sure if the team is gonna get any extra time to work on the episodes and clean their act up or if they're on a strict schedule but either way I'm sure the end result will still be disappointing. It's even worse cause if they end on that EPIC A-class heroes vs you know who fight it's gonna lose so much hype with the current quality of the show. Please read the manga

Btw does anyone know exactly why JC staff has been working on more anime than they can handle for so long?
Nothing to see here
Jun 4, 2019 12:33 PM
Jun 2019
they should give US 2 episodes because i waited a WHOLE week !!!
Jun 4, 2019 1:21 PM
Oct 2018
Apple523 said:
French open is objectively better than anime. Who wouldn't watch Federer's backhand and Nadal's topspin this Friday in the semi-finals?

I, bc i dont care about tennis at all.
Jun 4, 2019 1:24 PM
Apr 2016
Jagger85 said:
Apple523 said:
French open is objectively better than anime. Who wouldn't watch Federer's backhand and Nadal's topspin this Friday in the semi-finals?

I, bc i dont care about tennis at all.

Sport and Art have one thing in common: they both have the capacity to motivate and inspire people. Too bad sport is mostly now a commercial venture for 90% of people... Art is still trying to keep the "commercial" part at less than 50%.
Imagine how many refugees and african children you could feed if the farce called "Football" suddenly ended... Yikes, hypocrisy.
Re:formed
Jun 4, 2019 1:29 PM
Oct 2018
Daniel_Naumov said:

Imagine how many refugees and african children you could feed if the farce called "Football" suddenly ended... Yikes, hypocrisy.

0, bc not even a penny from those money would go to them.
Jun 4, 2019 1:54 PM
Apr 2016
Jagger85 said:
Daniel_Naumov said:

0, bc not even a penny from those money would go to them.

That's not how society works. That's not how any of this work! Stop this pretentious-ness, y'all.
Re:formed
Jun 4, 2019 2:26 PM

Sep 2014
deg said:
Comander-07 said:

nope but there are more TV viewers of this Tennis match since a Japanese player is playing
but is the target audience the same? I can understand it with earthquakes and whatever. But sports? For anime?
Jun 4, 2019 2:27 PM

Jan 2009
Comander-07 said:
deg said:

but is the target audience the same? I can understand it with earthquakes and whatever. But sports? For anime?

nope the target audience are not the same
Jun 4, 2019 2:29 PM

Sep 2014
deg said:
Comander-07 said:

so why would they delay OPM for tennis? This kind of stuff happens all the time.
Jun 4, 2019 2:29 PM
Apr 2018
Tennis is massive. Fuck tons of people watch tennis and the French Open is like the biggest tennis event alongside wimbledon
Jun 4, 2019 2:34 PM

Jan 2009
Comander-07 said:
deg said:

so why would they delay OPM for tennis? This kind of stuff happens all the time.

well as i said there are more fans of Tennis there in Japan
and this Tennis match and OPM happens to have the same airing time
Jun 4, 2019 2:44 PM

Jan 2016
Why aren't all anime-series delayed due to other events taking place? I've wondered this, since there's always other anime-series that continue airing according to schedule...
~~People who mostly ignore your existence... They are in no position to assess you.~~
Jun 4, 2019 2:47 PM

Jan 2009
Dayne_SUU said:
Why aren't all anime-series delayed due to other events taking place? I've wondered this, since there's always other anime-series that continue airing according to schedule...

if the anime airing date/time is not affected by this Tennis match for example then there will be no delay for those anime obviously
Jun 4, 2019 2:53 PM

Sep 2014
deg said:
Comander-07 said:

But thats the thing, channels have usually a certain audience. I dont see how the audience for OPM is the same as tennis. Just watch tennis on a different channel. Dont let me wait an entire week more
Jun 4, 2019 3:03 PM

Jan 2009
Comander-07 said:
deg said:

But thats the thing, channels have usually a certain audience. I dont see how the audience for OPM is the same as tennis. Just watch tennis on a different channel. Dont let me wait an entire week more

well clearly its different there in japan and this kind of delays due to some important event taking the timeslots of anime is nothing new
Jun 4, 2019 3:07 PM

Sep 2014
deg said:
Comander-07 said:

well clearly its different there in japan and this kind of delays due to some important event taking the timeslots of anime is nothing new
have you forgotten what I said a dozen times now?

Remember me talking about target audience? The channels target audience isnt us.
Remember me talking about delays from natural events?

Jun 4, 2019 3:12 PM

Jan 2009
Comander-07 said:
deg said:

Remember me talking about target audience? The channels target audience isnt us.

i know i read it and said things like japan TV is different and there are more audience for Tennis but what more do you expect me to say? since the official annoucement made it clear that they are delaying OPM to air this Tennis tournament same with other anime like this https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2019-05-30/fruits-basket-anime-2-episodes-delayed-due-to-french-open-broadcast/.147303
Jun 4, 2019 3:28 PM
Jul 2018
If they want to delayed episode 9-12 until 2022 so they can get someone to animate a fight scene that doesn't make me want to throw up my supper, I wouldn't mind either.
Jun 4, 2019 3:38 PM
Jun 2019
Idec anymore. I cant remember what happened to episodes doubt ill remember what happened last week, next week
Jun 4, 2019 4:25 PM

Feb 2017
This just made me realize, if one sport event fucked over a couple shows what will the olympics do next year...
Jun 4, 2019 4:48 PM

Oct 2013
Too bad, I really wanted to see Saitama vs. Gouketsu this week. ;p
Jun 4, 2019 5:41 PM

Mar 2009
Nezperdian said:
Last year it was 3-gatsu 2nd season, now OPMS2. It's always with the most hyped shows

lol good times, good times. Takes me back.

Luxeraph said:
This just made me realize, if one sport event fucked over a couple shows what will the olympics do next year...

We're fucked. Anime will be cancelled.
Jun 4, 2019 5:45 PM

Jan 2009
Luxeraph said:

how long is the Olympics? 2-3 weeks? damn
Jun 4, 2019 5:47 PM

Nov 2018
Well waiting a week wont hurt.
Jun 4, 2019 5:56 PM

Oct 2017
Nezperdian said:
Last year it was 3-gatsu 2nd season, now OPMS2. It's always with the most hyped shows

Thank God Nishikori lost, he was already vulturing too many points again and always gets destroyed the very first big player he plays. Luckily I didn't watch it as I was watching Federer vs Wawrinka.

And also thanks God that OPM 2 is delayed a week, the anime has been pretty shitty the last episodes since the tourney.
"What a Player, what a Champion here at Wimbledon, the first man to win 8 Championships."
Andrew Castle on Roger Federer winning his 19th Grand Slam title.
Jun 4, 2019 6:53 PM
Mar 2015
Thanks to all the people who explained the animation difference to me. I Understand that now. Still love that we got a season 2 but I now at least understand it could have indeed been better. P.S. love how many people are engaging about tennis on this thread because of the stupidity that is that reschedule. I’ve never seen any show on regular broadcasting delay ever but I’ve literally seen anime get delayed by strong winds from a typhoon. Anime rescheduling is an epidemic of retardation.
Jun 4, 2019 8:47 PM
Aug 2018
Thank god they delayed this week's episode. I mean it's just been 2 (FUCKING) MONTHS since this started airing, and i didn't want to see saitama in action so early.
Jun 4, 2019 11:47 PM

Jul 2016
Why are people so surprised at some events replaced the time-slot of the show? I'm pretty sure this kind of stuffs is always happened in every country when there's a special events broadcasting (Unless you have never watch your TV before).

AnimeMangaLord said:
Btw does anyone know exactly why JC staff has been working on more anime than they can handle for so long?

Aside of money (Greedy) and production committee forced them to do their job (Those are the only reason I can figures out), I have no idea why J.C working on so many anime shows lately.
Jun 5, 2019 3:13 AM

Sep 2014
deg said:
Comander-07 said:

i know i read it and said things like japan TV is different and there are more audience for Tennis but what more do you expect me to say? since the official annoucement made it clear that they are delaying OPM to air this Tennis tournament same with other anime like this https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2019-05-30/fruits-basket-anime-2-episodes-delayed-due-to-french-open-broadcast/.147303
serious question, is english not your first or second language? I have noticed this before, but you barely answer the question, feel the need to answer them though and later you do a 180° turn.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Punch Man 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 2, 2019

389 by THEBIGNOODLER »»
Apr 10, 2:30 PM

Poll: » One Punch Man 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

xShinigami3125 - Jun 25, 2019

200 by Craneface »»
Mar 28, 2:52 PM

Poll: » One Punch Man 2nd Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

xShinigami3125 - May 7, 2019

244 by scorpioniclibra »»
Mar 14, 3:26 PM

Poll: » One Punch Man 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

xShinigami3125 - Apr 23, 2019

367 by Dr_tardo »»
Feb 21, 6:24 PM

» Bro deadass nearly died

Mei-o_Scarlett - Jan 17

3 by Mei-o_Scarlett »»
Jan 17, 3:07 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.