Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Domestic Girlfriend
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Mar 8, 2019 5:32 PM

Jan 2018
This episode Hina leaving their house to live alone and giving Natsuo a spare key was like "here's a key, come and f*** me whenever you like". I know i know, its not like that... or is it? They also manage to put in the "already" good episode the english speaking guy... really pleasent.
More and more i can see were people have an uneasy feeling if not a real problem against this anime. Rui x Natsuo is kind of relatable, since they are about same age and have an "true" and "normal" atraction for eachother. Hina x Natsuo in the other hand is more unlikable because for Natsuo she is just a crush, Hina is older (age difference taboo), she he's teacher (a big taboo in Japan and for some one more taboo adding to incest). My point is that for a "ship to sail" we not only have to accept but also like and cherish their relationchip...
The best thing is to get on the manga because some stories are more fitting this way were in anime it just upsets the pacing.
Mar 8, 2019 6:20 PM

Feb 2018
Finally Hina moved home, besides that Natsuo also got the key to Hina's house. They did romantic things that no one else knew.
Mar 8, 2019 6:21 PM

May 2015
Pouty face Rui...

DIVORCE!!!!

HINA GAVE HIM THE KEY! YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS!?

Wow...Hina retracted...My guess is that when she kisses Natsuo, she thinks of Shuu...Natsuo wouldn't want to hear Hina saying Shuu's name in the heat of the moment now, would he?

Ok, I guess Natsuo understands, but I think he's pushing it a little too far trying to get Hina into it...

Teacher-Student Relationship...Sister-Brother relationship. And the title of the next episode is "Liar". That loose cannon is about to explode...
Mar 8, 2019 6:29 PM

Dec 2014
Rui's Pout face and Hina sleeping were literally the only good things about this episode.

Natsuo just plain sucks.
Mar 8, 2019 6:50 PM

Mar 2017
wakawakalypse said:
I wonder if Hina is going to be able to overwrite the fact that Natsuo boinked her sister.

This is funny HAHA
Mar 8, 2019 7:01 PM

Aug 2017
let's go he finnaly rejected Rui I was waiting for this ep since the begining, I hoppe he's going to reject her for real and not change his mind in 2 ep
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 8, 2019 8:10 PM
Jan 2016
I really dont know what to think and what i feel, its kinda hard to explain!

Hina moved out and gave Natsuo a key to visit her whenever he wants!

I really like Rui, i feel bad for her for Natsuo look her as a sibling!

My mind is totally mixed, i am affraid of next episode about the title, i know i will suffer!

Mar 8, 2019 8:20 PM
Mar 2017
Well ... things started to get interesting, especially with Hina and Natsuo.
For her part, Rui feels sad since Hina is moving out of the house, but her mother recommends that she should go out to clear her mind, but for her bad luck things get worse, Rui meets Kiriya sensei in the bookshop accompanied by Shuu, I love that face that Rui puts while she glares Shuu, she is so cute and adorable with that angry pout face. Shuu invites Rui to eat to apologize for what happened and she does not hold back and asks for a huge Parfait. Shuu again apologizes and reveals to Rui that he divorced his wife and clarifies that he has no intention of going after Hina again.
Rui tells Shuu that Hina is moving and she feels is her fault that Hina made that decision, but Shuu comforts her and tells her that Hina would not think that way.
The scene in Hina's room was very sad, because Rui broke down in tears because Hina is moving, she also told her older sister that she was willing to forget Natsuo, but it was Hina who stopped her and told her do not do it.
Natsuo finds an envelope with his name from Hina in his room, inside there is a key to Hina's new home.
The day of the moving arrives and the family helps, I laugh a lot because Hina's mother is worry that her daughter still does not know how to cook.
Later we see Natsuo contemplate the key and he sees it as a test imposed by Hina, then we see Rui inside Hina's room and they mention how lonely it feels to be there and Rui throws herself on Natsuo with a very sad face, but Natsuo comforts her that he will supports her so that she does not feel sad, but like her brother and immediately we see her face of disappointment.
Natsuo arrives at Hina's apartment and when he is not received he enters with the key and finds Hina sleeping and then she wakes up and Natsuo tells her that he does not care what happens, he wants to be with her and Hina is so happy with that answer and then the situation heat up, but before both of them lose control of their sexual impulses, is Hina who stops and says that they better take their relationship in a more calm way.
The holidays are over and Natsuo and Rui go back to school, we see again the cheerful Alex who gets very shy when he introduce himself with Rui, and who ends up joining the Literature club.
Hina and Natsuo's conversation at school made it quite clear how their relationship is going and they both want to be cautious, but that secret kiss makes me think that there would come a time when they reached the limit and their desire and libido could not be contained. So we will have to wait in the following episodes who will be the first to give up or if both give in to pleasure.

The name of the next episode smells like drama and in which there are tears and disappointment in between, the question is, which of the two girls is the one that ends sad? Rui or Hina?
Mar 8, 2019 11:14 PM

Dec 2015
At school?! Does the guy really want something actually working?

3/5 Will he start to call her Hina instead of sensei once she takes him in bed like Orange Road's Kyôsuke drop the Ayukawa for Madoka? (the french simulcast is gratting with his constant "Hina" by the way)

Keo94 said:
If you like this show, my advice is to read the manga, it is 100 times better.

While the TV series will probably not get a simple misty conclusion, the manga is certainly the kind of thing where the author will exploit the numerous side characters to gain time, have the hero date/have sex with/be "in love" with (as much as a teenager can be in love) the young woman (a relatively short moment) and the girl (a relatively longer moment), hoping there isn't more down the road, and so easily reach several years of publishing and maybe in-fiction too, only to have the hero end up with one of the two propositions. (unlike what should happen if the outcome was years after the initial situation: the guy growing out of his teenager self and female obsessions from that period and going down a chunk of his life with someone we don't even know).
At least, the TV show has still a chance to offer some okay opened conclusion instead of a firm outworldly conclusion.

Also, I like fantasy or SF novels but it doesn't mean that I want to invest in series. I can barely start something recent anymore when I know that it will end up with follow-ups spanning for several years before its author doesn't sell anymore or simply realized he/she ran out of idea a few tomes earlier. A well-written story can be concise and doesn't need the text to expand over side elements only slightly related to the intrigue (unless you're envisioning an entire world/universe), or to be created along the road. (I like Stephen King and yet, I can't stand the fact he can barely manage to produce a well-weighted novel).
(and a pocket novel is only 6€ while a manga series will be longer and each tome is 7-10€ worth¨)
Not that large-public pure entertainment movies are doing it better nowadays...
Rei_IIIMar 8, 2019 11:28 PM
Mar 9, 2019 12:04 AM

May 2015
I would have been happy if they put "The End" right after Natsuo and Hina held hands at her apartment. They both are utter garbage, they deserve to fucking die in a hole together without bothering anyone.
Rui, Al, Momo, the librarian girl, they don't deserve to be mix up with those two selfish and malicious pieces of shit.
Mar 9, 2019 12:31 AM

Mar 2019
Surely this can all only end badly lol
Mar 9, 2019 12:46 AM

Jul 2016
as a manga reader, looking back at this episode really feels weird lol
Mar 9, 2019 1:01 AM

Oct 2011
Seems to me like the reasoning was like in Highschool DxD - she got turned off when he called her "sensei" instead of "Hina", which showed that he is still not thinking dearly of her

Mar 9, 2019 1:33 AM

Nov 2017
Badguyz69 said:
Why do I keep hearing the music of the last episode of School Days in my head every time he does something with one of the girl ? Especially when he tried to bang Hina i had flashback of kotonoha and makoto.

plz @ me
Mar 9, 2019 4:56 AM

Nov 2009
Animation is really good in my opinion, but the story is so rushed! Also ''Rui gets sibling-zoned'' made me laugh. XD
Any explanation is worthless to a blind hater, any criticism is worthless to a blind fanboy.
Mar 9, 2019 5:17 AM
Feb 2016
eb2 said:
dabdan43 said:

Nah i think that may be a little to far. i feel itll end on a cliffhanger on ch55
But yeah anime is way to rushed imo
ye that makes sense too
are there going to be 12 episodes or more?

it's only gonna be 12 episodes. I don't see how this show can redeem itself for a second season if they've already skipped so many chapters that were essential to the story
Mar 9, 2019 5:33 AM
Jan 2014
I hate how the main character never really talks things through and solves the drama. How cliche and i hate it. TALK for god sake what do YOU want! Tell Rui that you´re not interested in a romantic relationship. The lack of communication in anime is pissing me off.
Mar 9, 2019 7:55 AM
Oct 2016
024 said:
Badguyz69 said:
Why do I keep hearing the music of the last episode of School Days in my head every time he does something with one of the girl ? Especially when he tried to bang Hina i had flashback of kotonoha and makoto.

I do not know it's how i feel it look like in the future the 3 of them will suffer and bad thing will happen. I didn't read the manga so maybe i'm wrong I will see with the new episode.
Mar 9, 2019 7:58 AM
Oct 2018
Now this is what I wanted to see, got my butt clenched, my hormones flying through the sky. **KIMOCHI**
Mar 9, 2019 8:30 AM

Nov 2007
karl646 said:
I hate how the main character never really talks things through and solves the drama. How cliche and i hate it. TALK for god sake what do YOU want! Tell Rui that you´re not interested in a romantic relationship. The lack of communication in anime is pissing me off.

Natsuo is a quality MC. I am not sure why you are complaining.
Good luck enjoying the rest of the anime because he will NEVER change.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Mar 9, 2019 8:42 AM
Sep 2018
Other foreshadows of their "death"
- kissing at school;
- holding hands in school's corridor;
- Hina lowers under the window to avoid being seen by the vice principal.

Hina says she is a failure as an adult and as sensei. IMO she is a failure as a woman, too. How can a 25 years old woman be attracted by a 16 y.o. boy?
This is one of the mistery of this story which is much more rotten than it seems watching the anime. If you read the manga you will understand.
Mar 9, 2019 10:08 AM
Nov 2009
Hina was groomed as a child so it makes sense why she developed this complex of falling in love with someone much younger than her. The theme of this show is "wagamama" which explains why some characters act like they do, even though it can be annoying and seemingly irresponsible at times.
Mar 9, 2019 10:23 AM

Dec 2014
hmmm.. the relationship of hina is toxic.... how will it all go ...hmm
Mar 9, 2019 11:23 AM

May 2018
Shit. That natsuo is starting to annoy me, this better end on the 12th ep.
Mar 9, 2019 2:20 PM

Feb 2019
Natsuo was portrayed like a dense brick in the last scenes. The Hina X Natsuo moments were adorable though.
Shuu still seems like a scumbag, but at least he sort of helped Rui. Loved seeing Hina and Rui's bond, it'll suck when everything will go haywire, when she finds out...
Mar 9, 2019 2:48 PM
Jul 2018
Things are getting spicy
Mar 9, 2019 5:03 PM

Aug 2015
FMmatron said:
uninstallthegame said:

lol, you just want to see the dude get laid with every damn chick in the show

I'm slowly losing interest in this show, the salt might be the only saving grace.

Can't have both heads working at the same time. For most people that is....
At one point in life I wished for the ability to read people's minds, now I take that back. I'd be grossed out to no end
Mar 9, 2019 5:31 PM

Nov 2016
Bawse said:
FMmatron said:

I'm slowly losing interest in this show, the salt might be the only saving grace.

Can't have both heads working at the same time. For most people that is....
At one point in life I wished for the ability to read people's minds, now I take that back. I'd be grossed out to no end

Chill dude, humanity is fine, the problem might be you ;(

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 9, 2019 6:47 PM

Aug 2017
Chibi Reviews told us that Natsuo isn't a stereotypical main character that's extremely dense.....lies!!

Rui gets friendzoned and Natsuo is still in love with Hina. Did they kissed? Hahahaha..In my opinion, they will get caught by someone...
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Mar 9, 2019 7:47 PM

Mar 2014
i give this episode a 5/5. cant wait to see next episode!

when hina said to natsuo "maybe we can meet later more conveniently" in the night before she left home, i'd thought that's just a hint. but when next day natsuo picked up a spare key for hina's apartment, she's shown her invitation so expressly.
the anime prducers work well in details. when natsuo went to her apatment for the first time. when hina made two cups of coffee, she gave natsuo a blue cup and herself a pink cup. this couple of cup indicates that hina has long premeditated to date her brother in this house.

i snickered when i saw natsuo stucking hina out of women's room, kinda thoughts like "if you want to say something about your relationship, you should say that in your secret room. but when i heard him asking hina "i doubt if you have the consciousness", i was almost busted and nearly threw my smartphone out of window. how could you distrust her awaremess when she gave you the key to her heart (and probably her vagina) with trust? i could see hina's pupilla minified immediately and that's the sign of fear. she fears if her boyfriend have a suspicion of her love and determination, or even worse her boyfriend only loves her mature body and lost interest just because she rejected his sex demand.
western audiences may not understand what it means for a girl in eastern culture to love a younger boyfriend. the elder sister have to push their relationship forward because her lover is so young and immature, while males are much more superior in romance relationships. i also have a elder girlfriend and i can feel that pressure and hardwork. i pulled her back and even hurt her for so many times because of my immaturation and self-will, but she would always wrap me up with her warm and soft to cure me. in this episode, hina is also considerate for her love and his worry, avoided a breakup because of his stupid question.
i can say that hina has now surpassed rui after this episode in my mind. if she ends up with matsuo, i do hope that he can come to understand and cherish her effort and love. a step further, not only for hina, but also for every elder girlfriends.

Ashhk said:
Natsuo is too much undecided and i feel like the drama is a bit forced, still good episode but i'm worried for the others
hes not indesicive, at least in this episode, not. he decided to go with hina, and rejected rui. when rui said "you're the only one to support me" or so, natsuo pushed her shoulder away "i'm with you as a family member, not someone different from dad and mum."

Meta_Yoshi said:
Anyway, it seems that Hina & Natsuo are fully committed with their secret romantic relationship now, which does throw away from stern words that Hina told to Natsuo back in episode 7. The person I feel sorry for the most is Rui. Not only she got sibling-zoned, but I do worry that she might find out about Hina & Natsuo's secret relationship and if she does, how she would react to it.
title of episode 10 is "liar". i suppose that means rui will finally find what hina and natsuo do in that secret love nest.
Mar 9, 2019 10:31 PM

Feb 2012
Okay, at least he's backing off of Rui.

If he was going for Hina but not staving off Rui, I'd be pissed off because he'd be a huge hypocrite.

I don't mind the teacher student thing but it's seriously dangerous. Kissing at school? Is this anime actually going to end with everyone committing seppuku or something?

Nurguburu said:
Chibi Reviews told us that Natsuo isn't a stereotypical main character that's extremely dense.....lies!!

No, no. He's totally aware of everything that's going on around him. I think everything he's done so far is totally reasonable, in fact, admirable. There are some huge land mines that he's managed to step around constantly. Somehow he's dancing the line between hypocrite and romeo.
Mar 9, 2019 11:23 PM

Feb 2019
Hina wtf.. first you have relationship with a married guy now you are going our with your sibling(NOT RELATED BY BLOOD) Dont get me started with Rui and Natsuo you are the worst Im ashamed he has a name like Natsu from Fairy Tail this anime is wrong in so many leves but it keeps me entertained I guess I'll finish this
Mar 9, 2019 11:58 PM
Dec 2018
A-y-a-n-o-kouji said:
Keo94 said:
The anime sucks and is rushed as hell but at least I can enjoy the HinaxNatsuo moments
If u like this show my advice is to go and read the manga, is 100 times better

Hina fam <3

Absolutely agree on your opinion the manga is much much better than anime as it proceeds while developing the character

Me also watching for hinaxnatsuo
#hinafan

I haven't read the manga yet so I don't know much about it...tho team Hina for the win!!!
Mar 10, 2019 7:10 AM
Jan 2019
What the hell? Did he give you the key to your apartment? Well, that already says a lot of what Hina wants with Natsuo 😏. But, wtf? .. they want to take care of the relationship and ... are they kissing in high school ?. Wow, these two are insane. As they say, the forbidden is more attractive (although I do not approve of that relationship, it's exciting, but see where you see it is wrong). Uff! The problems that will be when Rui finds out and much worse if their parents discover them. If you play with fire you will burn yourself.
Mar 10, 2019 11:06 AM
Apr 2018
First of all, the manga reader in this forum are going on my nerves. Can you discuss your things in the manga forum please?
It doesn't matter for us who will be the better girl in the manga later, because we are watching the anime and we only can judge the girls based on what happened in the anime.
Furthermore, we are not interested in how shitty this anime is compared to the manga and how much they skipped. As you know, it is with most anime like this. You do not have to tell us that.

To the topic:
I liked the episode.
When Natsuo entered the flat from Hina I was afraid of the idea Natsuo could have forgotten to close the door of the apartment (there is quite a history in this family). And when Natsuo encountered Hina in the school I thought the whole time that someone would watch them from behind a corner.
I feel very tense the whole time and it looks as if Natsuo does not care at all. He is so careless that drives me crazy.
I support him with Hina, because he was after her since the very first episode and it looks like, a reason he went with Rui back than, was just because he saw some similarity to Hina in her.
It is clear that Rui will discover the secret relationship between Hina and Natsou sooner or later and I feel very sorry for her. She is a nice girl and I like her as well. I am really curious about what will happen next.
Mar 10, 2019 11:27 AM

Aug 2011
Rui is waifu material. Hina is a whiny bitch. I dont like this development... I ship Rui hard.
Mar 10, 2019 11:38 AM

Mar 2016
I am still a little bit sour about Shun since he was one of the reasons why the drama started. But after he apologized genuinely and treated Rui to a giant ass desert that cost about US$45, it seems that he is genuine. He still has to apologize to Natsuo as well TBH... So I still don't like Shun, but he's a nice guy, I'll give him that.

I FUCKING KNEW IT, I WON MY BET!!! (to my irl friend)
I knew that Natsuo and Hina will attempt to have sex, but I am sure that either of them will be unprepared for it or it'll be stopped by some other means. Turns out in this case, Hina was still unprepared to do it with Natsuo. Her reason is absolutely acceptable, not rushing things so that she could take care of her relationship with Natsuo properly is a good way to go.

But then Hina and Natsuo kissed in the fucking school's hallway, they're not even in a damn room or at least the staircase, BUT IN THE FUCKING HALLWAY!!! At this rate, if they keep doing things like this, it'll be more than a family problem if they're ever caught...

Mar 10, 2019 1:38 PM
Mar 2019
The episode was great overall but i feel like they are missing the opportunity to show us more about how Hina is feeling, especially how she feels about Shu, even if I don’t like their relationship. Like, she was masturbating while saying his name out loud and now she’s in love with Natsuo? Did I miss something?
I like Hina’s caracter and how she feels relatable (except for the semi-incest), but this is really annoying me. Is this “problem” present in the manga?
Btw non-English speaker doing first review here, plz don’t go hard
Mar 10, 2019 2:07 PM
Jun 2015
kyoro03 said:
The episode was great overall but i feel like they are missing the opportunity to show us more about how Hina is feeling, especially how she feels about Shu, even if I don’t like their relationship. Like, she was masturbating while saying his name out loud and now she’s in love with Natsuo? Did I miss something?
I like Hina’s caracter and how she feels relatable (except for the semi-incest), but this is really annoying me. Is this “problem” present in the manga?

No this is resolved in the manga at some point, i think though it was quite a few chapters ahead of the chapter the anime is currently. But it is true, that they skipped a ton of content that gave us a more info and characterization compared to the anime, especially for Hina and how she feels/thinks about the whole situation as well as other characters.
This relationship isnt incest in any means, they arent related in any way, so the incest part is just an issue with ppl who dont know biology :P (a general comment for all the ppl who think that they have a forbidden relationship)
Mar 10, 2019 7:45 PM
Nov 2015
franxz said:
LOL I hate Hina more and more each episode. Team Rui to the death.

Hear, hear! Rui is the bomb.
Mar 11, 2019 4:18 AM
Dec 2016
Malfin said:
Natsuo got a spare key to Hina's apartment, but why did he had to keep it a secret from Rui tho...

And he went to Hina this time, again. I wonder if Hina's going to find out that Natsuo did her sister...

Because Rui would probably not have a spare key for the apartment, and if she knows that her sister gave natsu a key to her apartment thats equal to an invitation to come by anytime he wants. which rui is not given.

i may be wrong sozzz
Mar 11, 2019 4:20 AM
Dec 2016
katsu044 said:
know whats even more suspect that ducking down together in a hallway KISSING?!what is you doin lol

surely nothing is gonna go wrong in this slow healthy relationship they've started

if you rewatch the episodes you will find that EVERYTIME they get caught its because they dont close their doors for some reason... GAWD i was frustrated because i predicted what was gonna happen nuuuu.
Mar 11, 2019 4:23 AM
Dec 2016
kyoro03 said:

yosss, new guy here myself, been replying to some comments on this thread and i think im going overboard hahhh!

About that scene where hina called out shuu when doing that, i wondered that myself. but i just thought to myself maybe she tried to steer the feeling over natsuo away with thinking of shuu?

AGAIN: i may be wrong
Mar 11, 2019 4:25 AM
Dec 2016
Sysny said:
First of all, the manga reader in this forum are going on my nerves. Can you discuss your things in the manga forum please?
It doesn't matter for us who will be the better girl in the manga later, because we are watching the anime and we only can judge the girls based on what happened in the anime.
Furthermore, we are not interested in how shitty this anime is compared to the manga and how much they skipped. As you know, it is with most anime like this. You do not have to tell us that.

To the topic:
I liked the episode.
When Natsuo entered the flat from Hina I was afraid of the idea Natsuo could have forgotten to close the door of the apartment (there is quite a history in this family). And when Natsuo encountered Hina in the school I thought the whole time that someone would watch them from behind a corner.
I feel very tense the whole time and it looks as if Natsuo does not care at all. He is so careless that drives me crazy.
I support him with Hina, because he was after her since the very first episode and it looks like, a reason he went with Rui back than, was just because he saw some similarity to Hina in her.
It is clear that Rui will discover the secret relationship between Hina and Natsou sooner or later and I feel very sorry for her. She is a nice girl and I like her as well. I am really curious about what will happen next.

Exactly my thoughts fren, just to add something for Rui finding out, i think its better now as she is already bro-sis zoned and wouldn't get affected TOO much?
Mar 11, 2019 4:27 AM
Dec 2016
ShadowZ_AnimeZ said:
I am still a little bit sour about Shun since he was one of the reasons why the drama started. But after he apologized genuinely and treated Rui to a giant ass desert that cost about US$45, it seems that he is genuine. He still has to apologize to Natsuo as well TBH... So I still don't like Shun, but he's a nice guy, I'll give him that.

I FUCKING KNEW IT, I WON MY BET!!! (to my irl friend)
I knew that Natsuo and Hina will attempt to have sex, but I am sure that either of them will be unprepared for it or it'll be stopped by some other means. Turns out in this case, Hina was still unprepared to do it with Natsuo. Her reason is absolutely acceptable, not rushing things so that she could take care of her relationship with Natsuo properly is a good way to go.

But then Hina and Natsuo kissed in the fucking school's hallway, they're not even in a damn room or at least the staircase, BUT IN THE FUCKING HALLWAY!!! At this rate, if they keep doing things like this, it'll be more than a family problem if they're ever caught...

At this point does it matter if they are even in a room? the doors are always open anyway :P im just kidding.
Mar 11, 2019 6:48 AM
Jun 2017
As a team Rui fan, i am sad with this episode, as Natsuo has just sister zoned Rui!!!

but

when its HIna, he went to her apartment and dont even need to think to kiss her... well hina in the end said she doesnt want to rush things with their relationship as of now...

THIS SERIES IS BECOMING MORE AND MORE COMPLICATTED, I MEAN aside from they are half- sister and brother, they are also having a teacher- student relationship and now a BF/GF...

what more could this series go... im so excited about this one...
Mar 11, 2019 7:09 AM

Mar 2016

At this point does it matter if they are even in a room? the doors are always open anyway :P im just kidding.

LMAO, lol yeah, Natsuo always forgot to close or lock doors XD
Mar 11, 2019 7:43 AM
Mar 2019
Levi21xD said:
kyoro03 said:

yosss, new guy here myself, been replying to some comments on this thread and i think im going overboard hahhh!

About that scene where hina called out shuu when doing that, i wondered that myself. but i just thought to myself maybe she tried to steer the feeling over natsuo away with thinking of shuu?

Great to see I’m not alone :)
What I think that scene meant was that Hina is a long time without sex since breaking up with Shu, so her sexual needs came out and the only recent sexual memory she had was with him, so that’s why she was thinking about him. But nothing is stated or implied and it becomes too much mental gymnastics to explain so the problem stays the same.
This is just what I think, if someone else has more knowledge about it or just a better theory feel free to explain it to me because I’m really curious about it
Mar 11, 2019 8:24 AM
May 2017
kyoro03 said:
Levi21xD said:

Great to see I’m not alone :)
What I think that scene meant was that Hina is a long time without sex since breaking up with Shu, so her sexual needs came out and the only recent sexual memory she had was with him, so that’s why she was thinking about him. But nothing is stated or implied and it becomes too much mental gymnastics to explain so the problem stays the same.
This is just what I think, if someone else has more knowledge about it or just a better theory feel free to explain it to me because I’m really curious about it

I can tell you if you want but it is a spoiler from the manga
Mar 12, 2019 6:18 AM

Nov 2007
LordGrind3r said:
Although I do not like this anime so much, I like to see people's opinions.

But I intend to read the manga after the anime is over.

Here's my opinion. Please save yourself from this abomination. It just gets worse by chapters.

Read this instead. Best harem romcom right now.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 29, 2019

262 by jamesheller9009 »»
Apr 19, 9:06 PM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2019

155 by NaughtySempai »»
Apr 18, 8:19 AM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2019

141 by venbals »»
Apr 15, 6:47 PM

» It has a happy ending

removed-user - Mar 11

37 by Kwiatek280 »»
Apr 15, 3:53 PM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 1, 2019

145 by venbals »»
Apr 13, 10:27 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.