Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Domestic Girlfriend
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Mar 8, 2019 9:20 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Aww, Rui isn't feeling too well after some of the more recent events.

On the other hand, I still don't like that Shu guy much. He was the one having an affair with Hina and I don't trust him much although I guess he is movig on. Rui's going through a lot in her mind and Hina comforts her so I see their relationship is still pretty close.

I didn't find it surprising that Rui is still trying to hold onto Natsuo. Hina and Natsuo's relationship is still going slow.
Stark700Mar 8, 2019 10:00 AM
Mar 8, 2019 10:00 AM

Dec 2017
HAHAHA, the madman did it again. Natsuo swayed to the other side again. holy shit, this is some hilariously frustrating development

on the other side, Rui gets sibling-zoned

Mar 8, 2019 10:19 AM

Nov 2011
I can't stand Hina anymore. Like you're crossing multiple lines girl and you still want to be with Natsuo. I mean I know the old slogan "Love has no bounds" But Jesus she's gotta consider not only her future but Natsuos as well.

Rui writing that Gangster Novel though lol. "Experience"
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Mar 8, 2019 10:29 AM
Oct 2018
The anime sucks and is rushed as hell but at least I can enjoy the HinaxNatsuo moments
If u like this show my advice is to go and read the manga, is 100 times better

Hina fam <3
Mar 8, 2019 10:38 AM
May 2017
Keo94 said:
The anime sucks and is rushed as hell but at least I can enjoy the HinaxNatsuo moments

Hina fam <3

Completly agree I'm just watching cuz i get to relive the natsuo and hina moments. By the looks of the title of the next episode, it looks like they are gonna be skipping another 5 or so chapters sadly. Or its just gonna completely rush through some of them
dabdan43Mar 8, 2019 10:42 AM
Mar 8, 2019 10:47 AM

Mar 2017
I love the relationship between Hina and Rui; wen i moved out my sister was just so happy to get her own room haha!
Mar 8, 2019 10:49 AM

Sep 2018
Natsuo and Hina finally started their secret relationship and Damn Natsuo if one horny boy(not really suprising Hina is pretty hot)
well that's just my opinion.....
Mar 8, 2019 10:51 AM
Feb 2019
SoraSenpai said:
I can't stand Hina anymore. Like you're crossing multiple lines girl and you still want to be with Natsuo. I mean I know the old slogan "Love has no bounds" But Jesus she's gotta consider not only her future but Natsuos as well.

You just wait, Hina really cares about her future and Natsuo's, man, next episodes are gonna blow your mind.

Hina is just the best :D
" THE BIRD OF HERMES IS MY NAME, EATING MY WINGS TO MAKE ME TAME... "
Mar 8, 2019 10:58 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Natsuo is too much undecided and i feel like the drama is a bit forced, still good episode but i'm worried for the others
Mar 8, 2019 11:02 AM

Apr 2018
"Incest is wincest"
I don't know why but I am really excited whole week to watch this anime but when watching I have a very weird feeling.
Mar 8, 2019 11:05 AM

Nov 2011
CaesarZeppelli said:
SoraSenpai said:

You just wait, Hina really cares about her future and Natsuo's, man, next episodes are gonna blow your mind.

Hina is just the best :D
Meh she's really nothing special. i find Rui to be more entertaining.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Mar 8, 2019 11:08 AM
Jan 2018
SoraSenpai said:

Hina is best girl. And trust me, she will have her character development and consider Natsuo’s future above absolutely anything else more than any other character in this series.
Mar 8, 2019 11:19 AM
Aug 2018
Rui knows how mafia works lmao
Mar 8, 2019 11:38 AM

Apr 2016
LOL I hate Hina more and more each episode. Team Rui to the death.

Run with the Wind is criminally underrated.
Mar 8, 2019 11:48 AM

Mar 2016
this is funniest shit i have ever seen, and i ship Natsuo x Hina cause that's more wrong and intriguing, just want them to get down to bussiness
Mar 8, 2019 12:15 PM

Mar 2014
I wonder if Hina is going to be able to overwrite the fact that Natsuo boinked her sister.
Mar 8, 2019 12:26 PM

Jun 2017
Natsuo got a spare key to Hina's apartment, but why did he had to keep it a secret from Rui tho...

And he went to Hina this time, again. I wonder if Hina's going to find out that Natsuo did her sister...
Mar 8, 2019 12:43 PM

Apr 2012
Natsuo doesn't know it yet but he's achieved Playah status yo.
It's inevitable that this guy is gonna wreck both girls lives for sure hehe. Let the carnage begin!!!
Janethan23Mar 8, 2019 12:46 PM
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Mar 8, 2019 12:46 PM
Oct 2017
Keo94 said:

Hina fam <3

Absolutely agree on your opinion the manga is much much better than anime as it proceeds while developing the character

Me also watching for hinaxnatsuo
#hinafan
Mar 8, 2019 12:54 PM
Apr 2016
So, Hina's & Natsuo's relationship is a thing now, damn that's good! I ship them. Poor Rui though, she's great too. Having such conversations/actions at school is risky, Natsuo is not considerate hahaha
Mar 8, 2019 12:54 PM

Nov 2018
dabdan43 said:
Keo94 said:

Hina fam <3

Completly agree I'm just watching cuz i get to relive the natsuo and hina moments. By the looks of the title of the next episode, it looks like they are gonna be skipping another 5 or so chapters sadly. Or its just gonna completely rush through some of them
theyre going to fast and if they keep on skipping so many chapters every episode i think they will end this season when
Mar 8, 2019 1:00 PM

Jan 2018
My god this show is the best and worst trainwreck at the same time
What a beautiful Duwang
Mar 8, 2019 1:15 PM

Nov 2016
Way to go Natsuo, you're doing everything right.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 8, 2019 1:22 PM
May 2017
eb2 said:
dabdan43 said:

theyre going to fast and if they keep on skipping so many chapters every episode i think they will end this season when

Nah i think that may be a little to far. i feel itll end on a cliffhanger on ch55
But yeah anime is way to rushed imo
Mar 8, 2019 1:47 PM
Mar 2019
That foreshadowing at the end though, can't wait for the next episode.
Mar 8, 2019 1:48 PM
Feb 2019
Pointygnome said:
Ashhk said:
Natsuo is too much undecided and i feel like the drama is a bit forced, still good episode but i'm worried for the others

Basically like any insecure teenage boy around that age would be. Many insecure teenage boys that can have experiences with two separate girls would probably give it a shot.

OGAnime said:

Hina is best girl. And trust me, she will have her character development and consider Natsuo’s future above absolutely anything else more than any other character in this series.

Not sure if you read the manga but..:

I think you are missing some key points in the story.

Mar 8, 2019 1:50 PM

Dec 2017
FMmatron said:

lol, you just want to see the dude get laid with every damn chick in the show
Mar 8, 2019 1:56 PM

Nov 2016
uninstallthegame said:
FMmatron said:

lol, you just want to see the dude get laid with every damn chick in the show

I'm slowly losing interest in this show, the salt might be the only saving grace.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 8, 2019 2:12 PM

Feb 2014
Alex only got a small scene to appear in, but his enthusiasm and terrible Engrish always puts a smile on my face. XD

Anyway, it seems that Hina & Natsuo are fully committed with their secret romantic relationship now, which does throw away from stern words that Hina told to Natsuo back in episode 7. The person I feel sorry for the most is Rui. Not only she got sibling-zoned, but I do worry that she might find out about Hina & Natsuo's secret relationship and if she does, how she would react to it.

Going by the next episode's title, Liar, I feel that shit will hit the fan. At this rate, Natsuo and Hina's relationship will probably only go on to hurt them both, as well as Rui and their parents...
Mar 8, 2019 2:53 PM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Okay, what the F? No, seriously, what the actual F has this show turned into and so fast? At least chose the right girl you low life dimwit. I'm still digging the drama however I can't help but coop up with how hypocrite both of them look like now, and he just told Rui that he'll be there for her as a step-brother, at least proceed with your treason after you've finished breathing from the last sentence you damn brat.
Mar 8, 2019 3:02 PM
Jan 2018
Pointygnome said:
Ashhk said:

Basically like any insecure teenage boy around that age would be. Many insecure teenage boys that can have experiences with two separate girls would probably give it a shot.

OGAnime said:

I actually do read the manga. Rui and Natsuo’s relationship isn’t healthy anymore. They don’t support each other or complete each other anymore. Rather they now feel like a burden to each other and are constantly insecure.Their relationship started and went like any first healthy relationship. And just like many, it declined to a point where both character could not grow together anymore. Rui understood and explained that. That’s why she broke up. It was sincerely a great first love and even though I am team Hina, Rui was an amazing girlfriend. But it is what it is.

His relationship with Hina isn’t about self-sacrifice. It originally was due to Natsuo being in High school that’s all. Now it’s just Hina constantly sacrificing herself for his happiness without his knowledge. She inflicted upon him the greatest pain that gave him the greatest growth that he needed. He would have never followed his dream of becoming a writer like he has now and focus on his future. Hina did the right move out of love. You might find Hina bland because there isn’t much development around her other than “I will sacrifice myself for Natuso” which I agree as a team Hina.
Mar 8, 2019 3:23 PM

Nov 2018
dabdan43 said:
eb2 said:

Nah i think that may be a little to far. i feel itll end on a cliffhanger on ch55
ye that makes sense too
are there going to be 12 episodes or more?
Mar 8, 2019 3:23 PM
May 2017
OGAnime said:
Pointygnome said:

I actually do read the manga. Rui and Natsuo’s relationship isn’t healthy anymore. They don’t support each other or complete each other anymore. Rather they now feel like a burden to each other and are constantly insecure.Their relationship started and went like any first healthy relationship. And just like many, it declined to a point where both character could not grow together anymore. Rui understood and explained that. That’s why she broke up. It was sincerely a great first love and even though I am team Hina, Rui was an amazing girlfriend. But it is what it is.

His relationship with Hina isn’t about self-sacrifice. It originally was due to Natsuo being in High school that’s all. Now it’s just Hina constantly sacrificing herself for his happiness without his knowledge. She inflicted upon him the greatest pain that gave him the greatest growth that he needed. He would have never followed his dream of becoming a writer like he has now and focus on his future. Hina did the right move out of love. You might find Hina bland because there isn’t much development around her other than “I will sacrifice myself for Natuso” which I agree as a team Hina.

Agree with everything you just said. But to me imo hina is definetly not bland more along the lines of tragic. Also to say that
dabdan43Mar 8, 2019 3:28 PM
Mar 8, 2019 3:25 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
YOU CAN CAAAAAAALLLLLLL MMMEEEEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!

CALL ME AL!!!
Mar 8, 2019 3:32 PM
May 2017
eb2 said:
dabdan43 said:

ye that makes sense too
are there going to be 12 episodes or more?

I'm not sure tbh but i just assumed its 12
Mar 8, 2019 3:41 PM

Nov 2017
It was an OK episode for me.. nothing great nor bad. I did really enjoy the few seconds Alex came on screen again. When he greeted Rui in english I really hoped Rui would’ve greeted back in english, that would’ve been funny.

plz @ me
Mar 8, 2019 3:58 PM
May 2017
Pointygnome said:
OGAnime said:

dabdan43 said:

Agree with everything you just said. But to me imo hina is definetly not bland more along the lines of tragic. Also to say that

Mar 8, 2019 3:58 PM
Jan 2018
Pointygnome said:
OGAnime said:

dabdan43 said:

Unless you were having an affair with a teacher at a time in your life where 1 slip could possibly ruin your future , then your past relationship is simply not comparable whatsoever to Hina and Natsuo’s. The only thing comparable would be the indecisiveness of the partner in question. Hina and Natsuo was simply right love at the wrong time. Hina’s current indecisive towards Natsuo is justified and if she were to actually take action, it would only mess with Natsuo’s state even further. And her current indecisiveness is honestly just in regards to Rui. Past that barrier, there’s absolutely nothing holding them back from havin a healthy and open relationship. Even the parents gave their blessing. You need to look at what Hina and Natsuo’s relationship would be now and not judge it by its past circumstances. Also, you can’t say you wouldn’t want someone to sacrifice yourself for your happiness. Our parents do it all the time behind our back. It’s that unconditional love. Then once time passes and we look back and see the it picture, we are actually grateful and we don’t hold it against us. Nothing different here about Natsuo and Hina. The issue is rather that she should have discussed it with him rather than doing it behind his back

Natsuo and Rui’s relationship is honestly the most common relationship you will find in real life. Hell, that was literally mine and millions of others. If a couple stops growing together naturally and not because of some dramatic event, then a break up is simply a matter of time no matter how you try to fix it. Time reveals all and if both partners naturally drift apart, there’s not much you can do. Breaks in between couple are usually intended for both parties to take time to weight the pros and cons of a relationship. Their relationship didn’t even need one because it was a long distance one, which gave Rui PLENTY of time to think it over. When she broke up, you could tell she really thought about it. Rui’s break up was a definite and a bittersweet one. I couldn’t help but look at my past relationships the same way and how they ended the same way. Cherish the memories. You still love the person but the love grows differently.
OGAnimeMar 8, 2019 4:04 PM
Mar 8, 2019 4:04 PM
May 2017
OGAnime said:
Pointygnome said:

Unless you were having an affair with a teacher at a time in your life where 1 slip could possibly ruin your future , then your past relationship is simply not comparable whatsoever to Hina and Natsuo’s. The only thing comparable would be the indecisiveness of the partner in question. Hina and Natsuo was simply right love at the wrong time. Hina’s current indecisive towards Natsuo is justified and if she were to actually take action, it would only mess with Natsuo’s state even further. And her current indecisiveness is honestly just in regards to Rui. Past that barrier, there’s absolutely nothing holding them back from havin a healthy and open relationship. Even the parents gave their blessing. You need to look at what Hina and Natsuo’s relationship would be now and not judge it by its past circumstances.

Natsuo and Rui’s relationship is honestly the most common relationship you will find in real life. Hell, that was literally mine and millions of others. If a couple stops growing together naturally and not because of some dramatic event, then a break up is simply a matter of time no matter how you try to fix it. Time reveals all and if both partners naturally drift apart, there’s not much you can do. Breaks in between couple are usually intended for both parties to take time to weight the pros and cons of a relationship. Their relationship didn’t even need one because it was a long distance one, which gave Rui PLENTY of time to think it over. When she broke up, you could tell she really thought about it. Rui’s break up was a definite and a bittersweet one. I couldn’t help but look at my past relationships the same way and how they ended the same way. Cherish the memories. You still love the person but the love grows differently.

He so I saw your comments in a thread in the manga portion of this website. And i was just curious what makes you so positive the Hina is gonna be endgame? Cuz for me, while id love for that to be true, i see it being 50/50 between the two sisters.
Mar 8, 2019 4:11 PM
Jan 2018
dabdan43 said:
OGAnime said:

Unless you were having an affair with a teacher at a time in your life where 1 slip could possibly ruin your future , then your past relationship is simply not comparable whatsoever to Hina and Natsuo’s. The only thing comparable would be the indecisiveness of the partner in question. Hina and Natsuo was simply right love at the wrong time. Hina’s current indecisive towards Natsuo is justified and if she were to actually take action, it would only mess with Natsuo’s state even further. And her current indecisiveness is honestly just in regards to Rui. Past that barrier, there’s absolutely nothing holding them back from havin a healthy and open relationship. Even the parents gave their blessing. You need to look at what Hina and Natsuo’s relationship would be now and not judge it by its past circumstances.

He so I saw your comments in a thread in the manga portion of this website. And i was just curious what makes you so positive the Hina is gonna be endgame? Cuz for me, while id love for that to be true, i see it being 50/50 between the two sisters.

Their first relationship was rushed, worse time to be in a relationship, they were setting themselves for a check mate. It was a burning fire that was all over the place. Now, the relationship is slowly burning. Like we’re waiting for all the chess pieces to be at the right spot before going further. A slow fire that grows but stays contained. Hina and Natsuo’s relationship is honestly just Right love at the wrong time. Think objectively. The issue with school is gone, the parents gave their blessing. They are not fighting against the world anymore which was basically what doomed their relationship in the first place. Rui and Natsuo was a beautiful relationship but that’s it. Also Hina’s been depressed since the break up, it would beyond stupid to give her a shit ending unless the author wants to give us a middle finger lmao.
Mar 8, 2019 4:41 PM
May 2017
OGAnime said:
dabdan43 said:

Their first relationship was rushed, worse time to be in a relationship, they were setting themselves for a check mate. It was a burning fire that was all over the place. Now, the relationship is slowly burning. Like we’re waiting for all the chess pieces to be at the right spot before going further. A slow fire that grows but stays contained. Hina and Natsuo’s relationship is honestly just Right love at the wrong time. Think objectively. The issue with school is gone, the parents gave their blessing. They are not fighting against the world anymore which was basically what doomed their relationship in the first place. Rui and Natsuo was a beautiful relationship but that’s it. Also Hina’s been depressed since the break up, it would beyond stupid to give her a shit ending unless the author wants to give us a middle finger lmao.

Mar 8, 2019 4:47 PM
Jan 2019
OGAnime said:
dabdan43 said:

Can't agree enough with what you said here. Right love, wrong time.
Honestly i never liked Rui that much and i felt like she was selfish and unstrusty in a lot of situations, despite being supportive to Natsuo. Also i felt like Rui and Natsuo's relationship ended not because they were really a burden to each other, but because of lack of proper communication between the 2 led Rui to that conclusion. Maybe i'm wrong and biased because of personal experience but that's just my 2 cents.
Can't say that i'm on Hina's or Rui's side though, maybe 61/39 to Hina because she suffered a lot and deserves a good ending (plus i heard she gives good head so that's that 1% bonus).
kendoka01Mar 8, 2019 4:50 PM
Mar 8, 2019 4:51 PM
Feb 2019
OGAnime said:
dabdan43 said:

I completely agree with you good sir!

Mar 8, 2019 5:03 PM

Jan 2011
know whats even more suspect that ducking down together in a hallway KISSING?!what is you doin lol

surely nothing is gonna go wrong in this slow healthy relationship they've started
Mar 8, 2019 5:13 PM
Oct 2016
Why do I keep hearing the music of the last episode of School Days in my head every time he does something with one of the girl ? Especially when he tried to bang Hina i had flashback of kotonoha and makoto.
Mar 8, 2019 5:13 PM
Jan 2018
Pointygnome said:
dabdan43 said:

I actually listed a few in one of the replies back.

OGAnime said:

Thanks for reminding me of Hina’s indecisiveness, forgot about those small details. That would indeed be an issue to work out in a relationship but can we really classify that as toxic or unhealthy? Indecisiveness, unless pushed to the extreme doesn’t make a relationship toxic. I mean girls don’t know what they want to eat, what they want to wear, where they want to go etc. You get my point. I’m sorry you had to unfortunately deal with a relationship where the indecisiveness was toxic but we can’t generalize it because indecisiveness in genera isn’t toxic. May I remind you in Hina’s case, her indecisiveness is strongly due to Rui being present. Hina never expected Natsuo to date her when she told him to wait.

Hina and Natsuo’s is definitely not something you find as often nowadays because their love was literally them against the world. The only relationship that have those type of issues that I’ve encountered is when religion/family is the issue and even then, it’s not against the world, just the family. Hina/Natsuo’s breakup was doomed to happen no matter due to circumstances, not because they were bad for one another. Take that away and now Hina’s indecisiveness to not wanting to hurt Rui would be the only thing standing in the way. I agree that I can’t exactly shout that their relationship would be 100% healthy but it definitely wouldn’t be bad whatsoever.
Mar 8, 2019 5:16 PM

Aug 2016
I'm enjoying this junk food series and hope the MC gets to get schooled by sensei, but I also really wonder, what the hell happened to MC's buddy from the cafe, has he been abducted by aliens? I haven't seen him in several episodes, he is AWOL and needs to get his ass back on the show.
“I just spent the last two years thinking that you guys knew more than me about life and I just found out that you guys are just as dumb as me.” “Duh-doy.” “Yeah, duh-doy.”
Mar 8, 2019 5:20 PM
Jan 2018
CaesarZeppelli said:
OGAnime said:

I completely agree with you good sir!

Lmaoo same. She’s been depressed too long. Would be so stupid to not have her get an happy ending but wtv. I feel like natsuo could be happy with just about any chick
Mar 8, 2019 5:25 PM
Jan 2018
Pointygnome said:
OGAnime said:

Sometimes, it takes a dramatic event for people to start thinking objectively. I personally don’t believe that the parents were giving their blessing on the spur of the moment. The way it was written was more like a realization from their part. I’m honestly going by logic and looking at it objectively at this point when I say he ends with Hina. Would be incredibly shit writing to have Natsuo jump between Hina and Rui inside of 100 chapters when rui basically got like 100 chapters of him. Especially also because of the slow burn with Hina. Of course, the author could give me a fuck you and go with Rui.
Mar 8, 2019 5:28 PM
Jun 2015
OGAnime said:
Pointygnome said:

I actually listed a few in one of the replies back.

Thanks for reminding me of Hina’s indecisiveness, forgot about those small details. That would indeed be an issue to work out in a relationship but can we really classify that as toxic or unhealthy? Indecisiveness, unless pushed to the extreme doesn’t make a relationship toxic. I mean girls don’t know what they want to eat, what they want to wear, where they want to go etc. You get my point. I’m sorry you had to unfortunately deal with a relationship where the indecisiveness was toxic but we can’t generalize it because indecisiveness in genera isn’t toxic. May I remind you in Hina’s case, her indecisiveness is strongly due to Rui being present. Hina never expected Natsuo to date her when she told him to wait.

Hina and Natsuo’s is definitely not something you find as often nowadays because their love was literally them against the world. The only relationship that have those type of issues that I’ve encountered is when religion/family is the issue and even then, it’s not against the world, just the family. Hina/Natsuo’s breakup was doomed to happen no matter due to circumstances, not because they were bad for one another. Take that away and now Hina’s indecisiveness to not wanting to hurt Rui would be the only thing standing in the way. I agree that I can’t exactly shout that their relationship would be 100% healthy but it definitely wouldn’t be bad whatsoever.

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 29, 2019

262 by jamesheller9009 »»
Apr 19, 9:06 PM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2019

155 by NaughtySempai »»
Apr 18, 8:19 AM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2019

141 by venbals »»
Apr 15, 6:47 PM

» It has a happy ending

removed-user - Mar 11

37 by Kwiatek280 »»
Apr 15, 3:53 PM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 1, 2019

145 by venbals »»
Apr 13, 10:27 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.