Forum Settings
Forums

Tekashi 6ix9ine Facing Life in Prison on Racketeering Charges

New
Nov 20, 2018 1:27 PM

Apr 2017
https://pitchfork.com/news/tekashi-6ix9ine-arrested-on-federal-crime-charges-report/

"Daniel Hernandez, the Brooklyn rapper known as Tekashi 6ix9ine, was arrested in New York City on federal crime charges last night (November 18), TMZ reports and Pitchfork has confirmed with the U.S. Attorney’s office. 6ix9ine’s ex-manager Shottie, real name Kifano Jordan, and their associates Faheem Walter (aka Crippy), Jensel Butler (aka Ish), Jamel Jones (aka Mel Murda), and Fuguan Lovick (aka Fu Banga) were also arrested. They all face racketeering and firearms charges. Hernandez is currently in federal custody. 6ix9ine said last week that he had fired Shottie and the rest of his management team.

According to the eight-count indictment, viewed by Pitchfork, Hernandez and the other defendants “participated in the operation and management of” the Nine Trey Gangsta Bloods. The indictment accuses gang members of murder, robbery, assault, the sale of drugs, and more. Two of the charges Hernandez faces have a maximum penalty of life in prison"

He was denied bail

what do you guys think about this? Is it deserved? He's been arrested before and received slap-on-the-wrist penalties, once for alleged sexual acts with a minor
mal's raccoon

boop !
‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ hell yeah !
from the distant
year of

the
are after me !
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 20, 2018 1:29 PM

Jan 2009
i have to google what racketeering means so its defined as organize crimes, good put them in jail
Nov 20, 2018 1:31 PM

May 2013
Odd how so few people care about that whole pedophile thing.
Nov 20, 2018 1:57 PM

Apr 2017
Pxi2 said:

ikr lol

but tbh in the rap community, pedophilia isn't that crazy, especially considering they regularly brag about murder
mal's raccoon

boop !
from the distant
year of

the
are after me !
Nov 20, 2018 2:24 PM

May 2013
Aster- said:
Pxi2 said:

ikr lol

but tbh in the rap community, pedophilia isn't that crazy, especially considering they regularly brag about murder

Dunno, I don't think I've ever seen pedophilia described as thug.
Nov 20, 2018 3:44 PM

Nov 2016
Pxi2 said:
Aster- said:

ikr lol

I think it's because he was 17 or 18 at the time himself.
Nov 20, 2018 4:08 PM
Jul 2018
living the criminal life
Nov 20, 2018 4:17 PM

Nov 2018
That whole "Test my gangster" thing is pretty ironic now.
Nov 21, 2018 4:26 AM

Apr 2017
Since he is rich and all he will probably not face much jail time, if any at all. I hope he gets locked up for life though.

Aster- said:

These mumble rappers and their fans certainly do not represent 'the rap community'. Stop being dumb.
Nov 21, 2018 4:41 AM
Jul 2018
hahahah
that was bound to happen.
Nov 21, 2018 5:39 AM

Jul 2009
This is sad, he won't be able to create something that would top "Billy" now.
Nov 21, 2018 6:29 AM

Jul 2016
I've heard him say "If you think I'm soft, test my gangsta" on several occasions. Keeping that same energy in prison's gonna get him killed. Even though he's a fucked up character, I feel bad for him. Life in prison isn't something to joke about.

Try to keep your hands clean.
             Leave the hunting of hunters to me.
Nov 21, 2018 6:39 AM

Aug 2014
Thank fuck. It's good to see he's not above the law.
Nov 21, 2018 7:10 AM

Jun 2015
Ardanaz said:

hes a scapegoat... the people above him pulling the strings get off scott free. Not that i like the dude hes always been a cunt to me so im glad he gets put away but still nobody really wins here.
Nov 21, 2018 9:05 AM

Nov 2016
Prisons getting iffy uh

Soap getting slippy uh

Cellmate got a stiffy uh

Butthole getting jizzy uh
Nov 21, 2018 9:18 AM

Apr 2017
Voldo said:
Since he is rich and all he will probably not face much jail time, if any at all. I hope he gets locked up for life though.

Aster- said:

These mumble rappers and their fans certainly do not represent 'the rap community'. Stop being dumb.

1. 69 isn't a mumble rapper, do you know what mumbling is?
2. i assume you mean soundcloud rap, if so yes, it does represent the 'rap community'

look at the billboard rap songs list

and 3. what is real rap? 90s rap? if so then they rap about murder way more that modern rap stars.

unless we go back to the hip hop hibbity hip hop 70s
mal's raccoon

boop !
from the distant
year of

the
are after me !
Nov 21, 2018 9:45 AM

Apr 2017
Aster- said:

2. i assume you mean soundcloud rap, if so yes, it does represent the 'rap community'

and 3. what is real rap? 90s rap? if so then they rap about murder way more that modern rap stars.

Do you know what mumble rap is? He is generally known as a mumble rapper - fact.
You're saying he is a soundcloud rapper?
Why do you think he took personal offense when Eminem dissed mumble rap in general?

Yes, sometimes rappers rap about murder? Stop being so petty and dumb.
Nov 21, 2018 9:52 AM

Apr 2017
Voldo said:
Aster- said:

Do you know what mumble rap is? He is generally known as a mumble rapper - fact.
Why do you think he took personal offense when Eminem dissed mumble rap in general?

wtf was your original post about then???

i said that rappers regularly brag about murder and then you said that mumble rap isn't indicative of the "rap community"

and now you're admitting that murder is regularly bragged about in rap

what the fuck are you arguing for? did you just want to hate on mumble rap?
mal's raccoon

boop !
from the distant
year of

the
are after me !
Nov 21, 2018 9:58 AM

May 2013
SpamuraiSensei said:
Pxi2 said:

Does the nuance matter to criminals? I honestly don't know.
Nov 21, 2018 10:03 AM

Apr 2017
Aster- said:

i said that rappers regularly brag about murder and then you said that mumble rap isn't indicative of the "rap community"

Wow, you are slow.

"Bragging about murder" is your own claim that nobody gives a shit about. I said the the mumble rap fans (usually your age) that defend this guy does not represent 'the rap community'.
Nov 21, 2018 10:05 AM

May 2013
Voldo said:
Aster- said:

Wow, you are slow.

"Bragging about murder" is your own claim that nobody gives a shit about. I said the the mumble rap fans (usually your age) that defend this guy does not represent 'the rap community'.

Arguing that only children like mumble rap is just being silly. His audience is like 10-35 year olds.

Most people that like rap have very poor taste.
Nov 21, 2018 10:05 AM

Nov 2016
Pxi2 said:
SpamuraiSensei said:

Does the nuance matter to criminals? I honestly don't know.

I'm saying why people are probably giving him a pass. Thug girls from the hood don't often look there age either.
Nov 21, 2018 10:08 AM

Apr 2017
Voldo said:
Aster- said:

Wow, you are slow.

well you see that would make sense except that it has literally nothing to do with the fucking post you quoted jesus christ

i wasn't defending 69, i was simply saying that the hip hop community doesn't care about the morality of the artist

i don't listen to nor like 69
mal's raccoon

boop !
from the distant
year of

the
are after me !
Nov 21, 2018 10:22 AM

Mar 2011
He went against a parole that isn't normally given to people of his--social status.
And he did it?
"In the end the World really doesn't need a Superman. Just a Brave one"
Nov 21, 2018 10:24 AM

Apr 2017
Aster- said:

well you see that would make sense except that it has literally nothing to do with the fucking post you quoted jesus christ

i wasn't defending 69, i was simply saying that the hip hop community doesn't care about the morality of the artist

You clearly have no idea what I'm saying.

Pxi2 said:
Arguing that only children like mumble rap is just being silly. His audience is like 10-35 year olds.

I said 'usually', not 'only'.

Ironically you are being childish yourself when you discredit everyone who likes the worlds most popular music genre.
Nov 21, 2018 10:30 AM

Apr 2017
Voldo said:
Aster- said:

You clearly have no idea what I'm saying.

Pxi2 said:

I said 'usually', not 'only'.

Ironically you are being childish yourself when you discredit everyone who likes the worlds most popular music genre.

1. big sigh

2. soundcloud rap is arguably the most popular subgenre in hip hop so actually you're being childish for discrediting the world's most popular subgenre
mal's raccoon

boop !
from the distant
year of

the
are after me !
Nov 21, 2018 10:51 AM

Apr 2017
Aster- said:

1. big sigh

2. soundcloud rap is arguably the most popular subgenre in hip hop so actually you're being childish for discrediting the world's most popular subgenre

You still have no idea what I'm saying so stop quoting me. You're going on my ignore-list. Bye kid.
Nov 21, 2018 10:57 AM

Apr 2017
Voldo said:
Aster- said:

1. big sigh

You still have no idea what I'm saying so stop quoting me. You're going on my ignore-list. Bye kid.

wait no please don't put me on your ignore list how will i sleep at night
mal's raccoon

boop !
from the distant
year of

the
are after me !
Nov 21, 2018 11:21 AM
Jul 2018
Pxi2 said:
Voldo said:

Wow, you are slow.

When did this become a musical elitist thread
I don't like SoundCloud rap myself but y'all don't need to be so immature about it
Nov 21, 2018 11:28 AM

Apr 2011
1. Fucking who?
2. Why do all these idiots have such stupid ass stage names?
3. If they're guilty of all that, they're getting off lightly with a life sentence.
Nov 21, 2018 6:06 PM

Sep 2012
yhunata said:
1. Fucking who?
3. If they're guilty of all that, they're getting off lightly with a life sentence.

>he hasn't heard of lil stain or 3PAC

Oh maybe, maybe it's the clothes we wear
The tasteless bracelets and the dye in our hair
Or maybe, maybe it's our nowhere towns or our nothing places
But we're trash, you and me
We're the litter on the breeze
We're the lovers on the streets
Just trash, me and you
It's in everything we do
It's in everything we do

Nov 21, 2018 6:27 PM

Oct 2012
2mg said:
Ardanaz said:

hes a scapegoat... the people above him pulling the strings get off scott free. Not that i like the dude hes always been a cunt to me so im glad he gets put away but still nobody really wins here.
I don't give a fuck if he's a scapegoat. You don't go out on the corners selling crack or firearms if you didn't already know the risk you're taking. On any given night, he might have made several grand doing jack shit. Who gets the money? The people pulling the strings? Might've made sense if he was a little dude under the wing of some gangster but he's not. I think you mean that everybody wins here except mumble rap fans.
My subjective reviews: katsureview.wordpress.com
THE CHAT CLUB.
Nov 21, 2018 6:31 PM

Oct 2012
Pxi2 said:
But you've heard about thugs pimping women, and you don't just turn a grown bitch out. Pimps want more years to their return on investment.
My subjective reviews: katsureview.wordpress.com
THE CHAT CLUB.
Nov 21, 2018 6:46 PM

Jun 2015
katsucats said:
2mg said:

I don't give a fuck if he's a scapegoat. You don't go out on the corners selling crack or firearms if you didn't already know the risk you're taking. On any given night, he might have made several grand doing jack shit. Who gets the money? The people pulling the strings? Might've made sense if he was a little dude under the wing of some gangster but he's not. I think you mean that everybody wins here except mumble rap fans.

actually yes, the people pulling the strings to get the money. Just before this incident he fired his whole team because he found out they stole and were stealing millions from him every show. and by just before i mean the day before. Aditionally tekashi isnt mumble rap, most mumble rap fans hate him. i cant say im a fan of either genre (mumble or whatever the fuck tekashi is) but mumble rap involves actual mumbling. And most people ik that serve heavy genuinely just dont understand that there is a general likelyhood that theyll get caught. I have a family member right now who gave his best friend a gun for his birthday and his best friend misfired it that night after they all took percs and xans and blew his brains out. Doubt he knew or even processed the thoughts of that happening. I'm not defending tekashi at all here, i despise all his music and think hes human trash, just clearing some things you dont understand.

but im pretty sure your whole post was bait honestly now that i think about it
Nov 21, 2018 7:36 PM

Sep 2013
TEKASHI FEELING IFFY HUH, GETTING THAT ITCHY HUH
PRISON GAAAAAAAAAANG
DON'T DROP THE SOAP NIGGA, WE COMING FOR YOU IF YOU DO NIGGA
ME AND MY CREW FUCKING EACH OTHER, NOT DOING IT WITH YOU CAUSE WE PRIVATE
PRISON GAAAAAAAAANG
Nov 21, 2018 8:02 PM

Apr 2011
Yomiyuki said:
yhunata said:
1. Fucking who?

Again, fucking who?
Nov 21, 2018 8:06 PM

Nov 2016
Shmurda and 6ix9ine are planning the prison break of the century

Nov 22, 2018 9:17 AM

Aug 2015
only thing i have to contribute
just glad these celebrities are getting exposed and being put into jail for once and not getting away with it just bc they have money and fame
Nov 22, 2018 9:40 AM

Nov 2018
Gangsta rappers are pretty much sociopaths, if you account the short temper and narcissistic motivation.
Manga is expensive af
Nov 22, 2018 10:04 AM

Sep 2018
Due to his previous history of crimes with his current crime I agree with this sentence if this can be proven beyond a reasonable doubt.
Nov 22, 2018 10:43 AM

Jun 2015
yhunata said:
Yomiyuki said:

Again, fucking who?

dont disrespect 3pacs name like that smh
RIP king
Nov 22, 2018 10:46 AM

Jan 2013
Guess that "I let my balls hang, blood" line costing 69 a lot lol
Nov 22, 2018 1:44 PM

Jul 2014
I doubt a dude with long rainbow hair and a "69" tattoo on his face will fare well in prison.
Take care of yourself

Nov 22, 2018 8:18 PM

Oct 2014
Voldo said:
Aster- said:

6ix9ine isn't a mumble rapper. His lyrics aren't inaudible nor does he use autotune, which are two of the main gimmicks of mumble rap.

6ix9ine

Actual mumble rap:

Nov 26, 2018 4:02 PM
Feb 2014
SpamuraiSensei said:
Prisons getting iffy uh

Soap getting slippy uh

Cellmate got a stiffy uh

Butthole getting jizzy uh

CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG
Dec 4, 2018 7:38 PM

Feb 2014
when being a pedophile is all gucci gang but being 2gangsta4me just doesn't fly.

Dec 5, 2018 7:31 PM

Apr 2016
FREE 69 #FREE69

FREE 69 #FREE69

FREE 69 #FREE69
Dec 6, 2018 5:43 AM

Oct 2009
I don't really care bro

-----------------
Dec 6, 2018 7:39 AM

Sep 2018
It's fuckin treyway you heard

Dec 6, 2018 3:08 PM

Apr 2017
HungryForQuality said:
I think a better question would be death penalty vs life imprisonment. Only criminals would argue they deserved any less for their crimes. Knee deep in the criminal thug lifestyle.

well to be fair from what i've seen he's "only" robbed people and just overall been a public nuisance, far from a murdering drug lord i mean look at the dude's hair

of course that's excluding his other legal troubles, mainly the underage minor
mal's raccoon

boop !
from the distant
year of

the
are after me !
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.