Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (124) « First ... « 92 93 [94] 95 96 » ... Last »
May 17, 2018 7:20 PM

Sep 2014
Can anybody tell me if I can use Memories ( https://myanimelist.net/anime/1462/Memories ) for #36?
May 17, 2018 9:33 PM

Oct 2016
A few more questions, hopefully I am not being a bother. First off, would it be fine if I listed the score I gave the anime on my challenge sheet, or would that cause issues with it being easily counted (since if it makes it hard I wouldn't want too). For example:

"[Started: April 12th] [Finished: April 12th] (84) Watch an anime with 50 episodes or more: Yu☆Gi☆Oh! The Dark Side of Dimensions [8]"

As another question, is it okay if I choose more challenges than required for my tier, even if I do not go up a tier, or does it have to be exact? I know you can swap them out via edits, but yes.

And a question more from me being confused by MAL listing more than anything. Does Angel Beats! count for having an english title? I can't tell if the Japanese characters are part of the title or just saying what it says in Japanese given the title is in english and the Japanese characters are in parenthesis.
May 17, 2018 11:07 PM

Jul 2014
Rufas said:
Can anybody tell me if I can use Memories ( https://myanimelist.net/anime/1462/Memories ) for #36?
Unfortunately not. It's not listed in this thread.

FrozenRoy said:
A few more questions, hopefully I am not being a bother. First off, would it be fine if I listed the score I gave the anime on my challenge sheet, or would that cause issues with it being easily counted (since if it makes it hard I wouldn't want too). For example:

"[Started: April 12th] [Finished: April 12th] (84) Watch an anime with 50 episodes or more: Yu☆Gi☆Oh! The Dark Side of Dimensions [8]"
We would appreciate if you do not put score on the challenge list. But if you do, put it in the square brackets (it would help us verify the challenge list faster).

FrozenRoy said:
As another question, is it okay if I choose more challenges than required for my tier, even if I do not go up a tier, or does it have to be exact? I know you can swap them out via edits, but yes.
No, you must have the exact number of items from each tier. Sorry.

FrozenRoy said:
And a question more from me being confused by MAL listing more than anything. Does Angel Beats! count for having an english title? I can't tell if the Japanese characters are part of the title or just saying what it says in Japanese given the title is in english and the Japanese characters are in parenthesis.
Angel Beats! is the main title in MAL database so it will be valid for this item.
mozgowMay 17, 2018 11:15 PM
May 18, 2018 3:05 AM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
DistructiveNick said:
I finished and sent in my turn-in form like a month ago. I got an email saying that i needed to fix my formatting, so I changed it and messaged that person back, but my name still isn't in the completed users list. Just wondering if this is the usual amount of time and if im freaking out over nothing.
just in case
sign in:
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1696289&show=100#post142
turn in:
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1696289&show=5550#msg55058075

A month no, is not the usual time. I see you indeed turned in 3 weeks ago, but your inspector as yet to post the work on your form. Give me some time between today and tomorrow to talk to him and see what's going on. If it hasn't been done I will assign your form to someone else or take it myself.
Sorry for the wait.

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

May 18, 2018 10:14 AM

Sep 2014
Quick question for #71
Does Ψ count as a special character or not as its Greek?
May 18, 2018 6:01 PM

Jan 2017
could i get a recommendation for

(27) Watch an anime recommended to you in the challenge discussion thread.

Thanks in advance!
May 18, 2018 6:58 PM

Oct 2011
anyone wants to give me a rec?

May 18, 2018 8:13 PM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
Papa_Dragon said:
Quick question for #71
Does Ψ count as a special character or not as its Greek?

Given it's not part of those stated in the explanation post, I say sure. Go for it... unless you are Greek, then no, go for something else.................... (yeah, that last line is half joking)

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

May 18, 2018 9:52 PM

Mar 2009
There's no reason Hisone to Masotan wouldn't count as an anime about a professional right?
May 19, 2018 2:03 AM

Aug 2015
Claptrap said:
There's no reason Hisone to Masotan wouldn't count as an anime about a professional right?

Yep, do not forget to mention the character and her profession on your challenge list. :)
May 19, 2018 3:02 AM

Feb 2018
27. Watch an anime recommended to you in the challenge discussion thread.
102. Watch an anime recommended to you by a challenge staff member.

Only comedy, thanks in advance.
May 19, 2018 3:57 AM

Aug 2015
boredrandomguy said:
102. Watch an anime recommended to you by a challenge staff member.

https://myanimelist.net/anime/31174/Osomatsu-san
https://myanimelist.net/anime/17549/Non_Non_Biyori
May 19, 2018 4:43 AM
May 2017
(57) Watch an anime with a main cast primarily of one gender - needs 4 or more main characters; at least 1 from one gender and 3 from the opposite gender, i.e. 3 males and 1 female / 3 girls and 1 boy; can't have a main cast of the same gender

Would Aria the Natural work for this? There are 6 women and 1 male cat as main characters. Other items specify if the characters need to be human so I assume that restriction does not apply to 57, but I'm still uncertain.

May 19, 2018 8:20 AM

Apr 2010
OrangeFirst said:
(57) Watch an anime with a main cast primarily of one gender - needs 4 or more main characters; at least 1 from one gender and 3 from the opposite gender, i.e. 3 males and 1 female / 3 girls and 1 boy; can't have a main cast of the same gender

Would Aria the Natural work for this? There are 6 women and 1 male cat as main characters. Other items specify if the characters need to be human so I assume that restriction does not apply to 57, but I'm still uncertain.

Guess many Harems fit that criteria... Other than that:
Yuu Yuu Hakusho (long one)
Rurouni Kenshin (another long one)
Akatsuki no Yona (Half Harem)
Prince of Stride: Alternative
Samurai Deeper Kyou
Owari no Seraph
Tears to Tiara (2 from gentder and 3 of other counts?)
Versailles no Bara (another 2-3)
Tsubasa Chronicle
Psycho-Pass
Durarara (4 guys, 2 girls)

May 19, 2018 8:43 AM

Sep 2017
Need help finding an anime that started airing the date i joined MAL.
What i can see there are no animes on that date :/??

28 September, 2017
May 19, 2018 10:21 AM

Apr 2010
Fittglitter said:

28 September, 2017
As you joined on 28th, you need to look for an anime in 28th in every year\month (It's wrttien in the main topic in explenation).

Here what I found:
Hetalia: The World Twinkle Specials
Daa! Daa! Daa! (Yeah, it's long one)
Kuroshitsuji: Book of Murder

May 19, 2018 11:19 AM

Jan 2017
Hello, I need help for 102., Watch an anime recommended to you by a challenge staff member
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 19, 2018 6:10 PM

Aug 2007
For items 74 [Watch one of the Top 5 anime recommended to your Favorite Anime] and 106 [Watch the Top anime recommended to your Favorite Anime], I can skip all Watched titles, right? What about On-Hold ones?

I've watched most of the rec'd titles to my Faves and was wondering if the On-Hold titles count when figuring out the Top 5 not yet watched ones (for item 74) and what to do if the Top one happens to be an On-Hold title (for item 106).
May 19, 2018 6:34 PM

Jan 2014
jw, do i have to add the anime i use in the challenge to my list?
i'd rather not add short onas (ex. 1/100 rice planting) as completed cause i don't want to pad my list. .w.

forum set by: bunnyama
May 20, 2018 2:29 AM

Feb 2018
58. Watch an anime with 3 or more human adults as the main cast; 59. Watch an anime with at least two human children as main character; 96. Watch an anime with 5 or more human adults as the main cast.
Does it have to be exclusively adults/children or are the anime allowed to have additional non-adult/non-child main characters?

Also still need:
boredrandomguy said:

May 20, 2018 3:27 AM

Mar 2018
Hello guys :), can someone help me with these?

(27) Watch an anime recommended to you in the challenge discussion thread:
(102) Watch an anime recommended to you by a challenge staff member:
May 20, 2018 3:49 AM

Feb 2018
May 20, 2018 3:56 AM

Jul 2014
TommyCancer said:
Hello, I need help for 102., Watch an anime recommended to you by a challenge staff member
Hotarubi no Mori e
Sakamichi no Apollon

Nocturnal said:
For items 74 [Watch one of the Top 5 anime recommended to your Favorite Anime] and 106 [Watch the Top anime recommended to your Favorite Anime], I can skip all Watched titles, right? What about On-Hold ones?

I've watched most of the rec'd titles to my Faves and was wondering if the On-Hold titles count when figuring out the Top 5 not yet watched ones (for item 74) and what to do if the Top one happens to be an On-Hold title (for item 106).
It would be better if you could change the item for another one. But if you can't then yes, you can skip all the watched ones.
Regarding the on-hold ones, they do not count as already watched. If you watch them, you need to watch them from the start and update watching dates accordingly.

Rainbow said:
jw, do i have to add the anime i use in the challenge to my list?
i'd rather not add short onas (ex. 1/100 rice planting) as completed cause i don't want to pad my list. .w.
When verifying the sign-up form we do check if anime is on the completed list.

boredrandomguy said:
58. Watch an anime with 3 or more human adults as the main cast; 59. Watch an anime with at least two human children as main character; 96. Watch an anime with 5 or more human adults as the main cast.
Does it have to be exclusively adults/children or are the anime allowed to have additional non-adult/non-child main characters?
No, it does not have to be exclusively adults/children and non-adult/non-child main characters are allowed.

boredrandomguy said:
Also still need:
boredrandomguy said:

Skip Beat!
Cross Game
Maison Ikkoku

nierudesu said:

Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu
Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu
mozgowMay 20, 2018 12:05 PM
May 20, 2018 4:58 AM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
Fittglitter said:
28 September, 2017

I saw you got a reply, but I want to clarify. It will depend on the item. There are two asking for an anime aired either on the same day or same month. It doesn't ask for a specific date.
As the other user said, I suggest you read the explanations for the items.

OrangeFirst said:

That's an interesting choice, but yeah. It's valid given the choice of words for that item.
SheyCroixMay 20, 2018 5:01 AM

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

May 20, 2018 8:18 AM

Mar 2018

nierudesu said:

Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu
Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu[/quote]

Thanks!!
May 20, 2018 8:32 AM

Aug 2014
HI there so i watched Ballroom e Youkoso for the challenge: Watch an anime with 4 or more main characters with natural hair color:
for some reasons Chinatsus Hair seems to be Orange.... its red for all i can see though...
and why is orange not natural... for all i know gingers tends to have orange/redish hair and not full red...
but yeah can someone give me another anime for this challenge?
GDMH39May 20, 2018 9:47 AM
May 20, 2018 9:15 AM

Aug 2015
GDHM39 said:
HI there so i watched Ballroom e Youkoso for the challenge: Watch an anime with 4 or more main characters with natural hair color:
for some reasons Chinatsus Hair seems to be Orange.... its red for all i can see though...
and why is orange not natural... for all i know gingers tends to have orange/redish hair and not full red...
but yeah some can give me another anime for this challenge?

Personally I think she has red hair but not being sure, I prefer to ask @SheyCroix.

Otherwise, you can try this anime: https://myanimelist.net/anime/35839/Sora_yori_mo_Tooi_Basho
May 20, 2018 11:08 AM

Aug 2015
Hey, could I get recommendations for these:

(58) Watch an anime with 3 or more human adults as the main cast
(91) Watch a completed anime adapted from a manga with a score of 6.50 or lower
(92) Watch a completed anime with a score of or below 5.00
(96) Watch an anime with 5 or more human adults as the main cast

Thanks in advance.

GDHM39 said:
but yeah can someone give me another anime for this challenge?

Anohana or SoraYori?
May 20, 2018 11:56 AM

Aug 2014
Yuissi said:

Thanks in advance.

(58) Aria the animation
(91) Mangirl
(92) here use the anime seach function because all the below 5 are actually horrible...
(96) Hachimitsu to Clover

this is how i filled those challenges

thanks for the fast reply TuyNOM and Yuissi
I already watched AnoHana so gonna go for SoraYori

May 20, 2018 12:11 PM

Aug 2015
GDHM39 said:
Yuissi said:

Thanks in advance.

(58) Aria the animation
(91) Mangirl
(92) here use the anime seach function because all the below 5 are actually horrible...
(96) Hachimitsu to Clover

this is how i filled those challenges

thanks for the fast reply TuyNOM and Yuissi
I already watched AnoHana so gonna go for SoraYori

Thanks, I'll use Mangirl and Hachimitsu to Clover (it was in my ptw anyway, didn't realize it would fit). Aria I have used already.
Edit: Never mind, I realized I can use Aria the Origination for that.

Also no prob.
YuissiMay 20, 2018 12:39 PM
May 20, 2018 1:07 PM
Dec 2013
I'd like recommendations for:

(27): Watch an anime recommended to you in the challenge discussion thread.

(102) Watch an anime recommended to you by a challenge staff member.

@SheyCroix
@Conde_Mohr
May 20, 2018 1:18 PM

Apr 2010
boredrandomguy said:

Also still need:
boredrandomguy said:

58:
Switch
Samurai Deeper Kyo

59:I guess that by kids they mean less than 15?
Card Captor Sakura
Daa Daa Daa
Kuroshitsuji 2 (Only this season. Not a recomendaion, but an option)
Karigurashi no Arrietty (movie)
D.N.Angel
Inazuma Eleven Go
Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai

96: Bungou Stray Dogs

27:
Hetalia Axis Powers
Touken Ranbu: Hanamaru
Kyou kara Maou!
Ranma ½
Sengoku Basara
Seto no Hanayome

Lufan131 said:
I'd like recommendations for:

(27): Watch an anime recommended to you in the challenge discussion thread.

(102) Watch an anime recommended to you by a challenge staff member.

@SheyCroix
@Conde_Mohr

Not a challange member, so only 27:

Basked on things you watched:

Bungou Stray Dogs
wotaku ni koi wa muzukashii

Random:
Tears to Tiara
Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records
ReLIFE
Sakamichi no Apollon
Ou Dorobou Jing
Kaichou wa Maid-sama!
Owari no Seraph (2 seasons)
Chihayafuru
Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e
EfiChanMay 20, 2018 1:23 PM

May 20, 2018 2:03 PM

Aug 2007
mozgow said:
Nocturnal said:

It would be better if you could change the item for another one. But if you can't then yes, you can skip all the watched ones.
Regarding the on-hold ones, they do not count as already watched. If you watch them, you need to watch them from the start and update watching dates accordingly.

I'll replace 106 with 102, then, and ask for a recommendation from a staff member. Something that isn's too long, one cour is preferable.

I'll see if I can change 74 as well as I would really have to go down the list as I've seen virtually all the recommended titles.
May 20, 2018 2:35 PM
May 20, 2018 4:47 PM

Oct 2017
I need recommendations for these 2 challenges:
91) Watch a completed anime adapted from a manga with a score of 6.50 or lower
92) Watch a completed anime with a score of or below 5.00

I'd prefer if both have horny hot girls (only ecchi) and very few blood, please. Or at least the first condition.

@SheyCroix ¿alguna ayudita aquí?
tlato_butMay 23, 2018 5:47 PM
"What a Player, what a Champion here at Wimbledon, the first man to win 8 Championships."
Andrew Castle on Roger Federer winning his 19th Grand Slam title.
May 21, 2018 5:32 AM

Jul 2016
Hello! I was wondering if Kekkai Sensen applies for the item 61, the anime that takes place outside Japan.
Also, if anyone can help: any anime that has a related animation that aired 15 years after/before another? (Item 86) I'm in trouble with this one because I haven't watched the classics entirely (First seasons of Sailor Moon or Sakura Card Captor or Captain Tsubasa) -__-'
Thanks in advance!! :D
Yta_kawaiiMay 21, 2018 5:40 AM
May 21, 2018 5:58 AM

Aug 2015
Yta_kawaii said:
Hello! I was wondering if Kekkai Sensen applies for the item 61, the anime that takes place outside Japan.
Also, if anyone can help: any anime that has a related animation that aired 15 years after/before another? (Item 86) I'm in trouble with this one because I haven't watched the classics entirely (First seasons of Sailor Moon or Sakura Card Captor or Captain Tsubasa) -__-'

Try in this case to finish one of these series so that your item is valid.

Kekkai Sensen counts for item 61. :)
May 21, 2018 6:04 AM

Jul 2016
TuyNOM said:
Yta_kawaii said:

Try in this case to finish one of these series so that your item is valid.

Kekkai Sensen counts for item 61. :)

I will have to start from 0 though hahaha
Well, I still have time until the end of the year...
Thanks for your answer!
May 21, 2018 8:42 AM

Oct 2015
Help with #68, #57, #94 and #103?
May 21, 2018 10:05 AM
Jul 2018
can I get suggestion for "anime recommended to you in the challenge discussion thread"?
May 21, 2018 10:29 AM

May 2014
Is Wonderful Days valid for #32(Watch an anime with an English main title - has to be on the main title used here on MAL; if part of the title has words in another language it won't count; alternative titles don't count)?
May 21, 2018 10:34 AM

Aug 2017
ophidiane said:
can I get suggestion for "anime recommended to you in the challenge discussion thread"?

Boku no Hero Academia
Death Note
Howl's Moving Castle

dogteeth said:
Is Wonderful Days valid for #32(Watch an anime with an English main title - has to be on the main title used here on MAL; if part of the title has words in another language it won't count; alternative titles don't count)?

Yes, it's valid
May 21, 2018 12:57 PM

May 2010
(102) Watch an anime recommended to you by a challenge staff member
@SheyCroix could you recommend me something?
Thanks <3
May 21, 2018 1:32 PM

Jul 2016
Hey All,

If possible I need 2 recommendations!

(31) Watch a Featured Anime:
(52) Watch a completed anime with less than 2,500 completed members:
May 21, 2018 4:29 PM

Aug 2016
Hi, can I get a recommendation for #27 and #102?

(27) Watch an anime recommended to you in the challenge discussion thread

(102) Watch an anime recommended to you by a challenge staff member
May 21, 2018 5:32 PM

May 2018
Can someone tell me what constitutes an 'Original' anime for the challenge? I'm new to this whole challenge thing.
I think people should try to ignore their race, and just treat each other as equals. -- Edward Elric, Fullmetal Alchemist
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (124) « First ... « 92 93 [94] 95 96 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» First look at "THE LORD OF THE RINGS: THE WAR OF THE ROHIRRIM" Anime Film. ( 1 2 3 )

Old_School_Akira - Jun 11

130 by SpiderMiles3523 »»
34 minutes ago

» MAL Clubs

Ryzenn11_ - 3 hours ago

4 by KitsuFrost »»
51 minutes ago

» Do you look down on people who watch dubbed anime? ( 1 2 3 )

Iron_Leopard - Jun 7

131 by APolygons2 »»
1 hour ago

» Hottest Adult Characters in anime? ( 1 2 )

RedTea33 - May 27

51 by tchitchouan »»
2 hours ago

» I am praising the anime industry in general (a short topic where I'm sharing my personal thoughts).

9765 - Yesterday

10 by 9765 »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.