Forum Settings
Forums

is gay propoganda (or gay rights) gonna make humanity extinct?

New
Oct 22, 2017 2:26 PM

Jan 2009
so ye thoughts? do not forget to vote in the poll since i made this thread specifically to see the poll results

a lot of people that are against gay rights are saying gayness will spread (like homosexuality is contagious) and that will decline the birthrate until humanity go extinct

ye science says sexual fluidity is a thing that says sexual preference is not absolute and can change over time, but for majority of males science finds that sexual fluidity is weaker for males anyway that means a lot of males stay as a man all through out their life
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Oct 22, 2017 2:36 PM
Mar 2017
they say the dinosars were wiped out by da gey disease.
Oct 22, 2017 2:37 PM

Jul 2014
Homosexuals account for less than a fraction of the world's population so nah.
Take care of yourself

Oct 22, 2017 2:38 PM

Mar 2013
That's why you become bi instead of just same sex.
added the fourth most popular anime onto this site
Oct 22, 2017 2:39 PM

Dec 2016
yes that's the plan

peace out losers
Oct 22, 2017 2:41 PM
Jul 2018
Only if it will be forced to be the norm, but mother nature and survival of the fittest would bring things back to normal.
Oct 22, 2017 2:43 PM

Feb 2010
no were more in danger of going extinct from climate change or Yellowstone blowing its lid. then people loving others of the same sex.
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Mar 2014
Yes. Watch out folks, the gay lobby is going to turn your kids into the reincarnations of the citizen of Sodom.
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained

Dec 2007
Why so many topic on gays suddenly?

No, gays won't wipe out humanity. Too many people having unprotected sex and popping out babies for that to happen.
Oct 22, 2017 2:45 PM
Jul 2018
Um.. No??

Like... a minority of the human population is gay. So I think we're good.

Besides, if anything, we should be worried about overpopulation as opposed to the extinction of the human race.

What with there being 7.6 billion people on the planet.

Oct 22, 2017 2:46 PM
Jul 2018
WhaleCostume said:
Why so many topic on gays suddenly?

Because talking about anime is boring.
Oct 22, 2017 2:47 PM

Jun 2014
Declining birthrates have nothing to do with the gay community.

It's the crazy feminist women who are lowering the birth rates, because men don't want anything to do with them, and I can't blame them.

Oct 22, 2017 2:51 PM
Mar 2017
@SupremeEdgelord, pretty sure this topic was started cause Nobroru kept make this same argument.
That homosexuality is gonna wipe out humanity.
Oct 22, 2017 2:53 PM

Jan 2009
AyameTomoko said:
@SupremeEdgelord, pretty sure this topic was started cause Nobroru kept make this same argument.
That homosexuality is gonna wipe out humanity.

lol im not attacking Noboru though but their debates about this inspired me bumping a thread like this and now making a new thread with a poll since other gay threads does not have a poll
Oct 22, 2017 2:55 PM

Apr 2017
The worlds population is rapidly growing. Heterosexuality is way more of a threat to mankind in that regard...
Oct 22, 2017 2:55 PM

Jan 2014
OP is implying gay rights are propaganda.... lmao... I guess he also thinks women's rights and civil rights are propaganda?

Three things cannot be long hidden..
...the s u n, the m oo n, and the tr u th.

Oct 22, 2017 3:01 PM

Jan 2009
Zelev said:
OP is implying gay rights are propaganda.... lmao... I guess he also thinks women's rights and civil rights are propaganda?

lol no i just use the gay propoganda words since that is what i hear from people that are against gay rights

i do not consider myself exactly straight with all the gay intrusive thoughts and hallucinations i experience anyway
Oct 22, 2017 3:01 PM

Aug 2007
Yes, OP, they're coming after all the straight cis men, and the children.

You best hide in your bunker, because Doomsday is fast upon us!!!!

Oct 22, 2017 3:05 PM

Feb 2010
Zelev said:
i think OP made this thread in response to this
lunacy

Noboru said:

Homosexuality will be a Problem if Millions of native or white (USA) People in Europe or the USA or Japan or any other highly developed Place start to not be born, because Homosexuals and Bisexuals would propagate less, since they feel it's completely normal to be in a Relationship with their own Sex and thus don't even bother to start a heterosexual Relationship due to social Pressure.

Or imagine everyone becoming gay and stopping any sexual Contact with the opposite Sex: Humanity would be finished.

Homosexuality is still not a Problem, because they are a Minority and quite a few with those Characteristics still beget Children.

from this thread https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1675819&show=150

which is completely untrue and a impossibility.Gays won't suddenly cause the extinction of humanity.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Oct 22, 2017 3:08 PM

Jul 2017
gays probably dont even make up 1 percent of our population so i think were good :3
these comments are funny af tho
Oct 22, 2017 3:10 PM

Jan 2009
hazarddex said:
Zelev said:
lunacy

Noboru said:

Homosexuality will be a Problem if Millions of native or white (USA) People in Europe or the USA or Japan or any other highly developed Place start to not be born, because Homosexuals and Bisexuals would propagate less, since they feel it's completely normal to be in a Relationship with their own Sex and thus don't even bother to start a heterosexual Relationship due to social Pressure.

Or imagine everyone becoming gay and stopping any sexual Contact with the opposite Sex: Humanity would be finished.

Homosexuality is still not a Problem, because they are a Minority and quite a few with those Characteristics still beget Children.

which is completely untrue and a impossibility.Gays won't suddenly cause the extinction of humanity.

thats part of it, but i just want more to make a gay thread with a poll since the others do not have it

and Noboru is not the only one that thinks that way
Oct 22, 2017 3:12 PM
Apr 2015
No, but I'd take rampant lesbianism over nuclear armageddon or a supervolcano any day.
Oct 22, 2017 3:12 PM

Jan 2014
hazarddex said:
Zelev said:
lunacy

Noboru said:

I see his point, but that's unlikely.

Three things cannot be long hidden..
...the s u n, the m oo n, and the tr u th.

Oct 22, 2017 3:13 PM

Feb 2010
nikiforova said:
No, but I'd take rampant lesbianism over nuclear armageddon or a supervolcano any day.

ikr... although.... idk i do enjoy metro 2033 and S.T.A.L.K.E.R

but i doubt i would want to live in a world like that.

Oct 22, 2017 3:14 PM

Apr 2011
Homosexuality, like any other mental disease, isn't going to make humanity go extinct. I fail to see how a minority can cause human extinction...
Oct 22, 2017 3:15 PM

Oct 2017
Nah, humanity is not going to go extinct based on sexual orientation.
Oct 22, 2017 3:21 PM
Mar 2017
@Valaskjalf, it ain't a mental disease, bro.
Oct 22, 2017 3:23 PM

Jul 2016
Not likely. The population is way too high as it is though so I'll take lower birthrates. I doubt a straight man and woman are gonna get in bed and say "you know, this isn't gay enough. We should stop."
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 22, 2017 3:27 PM

Dec 2016
I, for one, look forward to the utopian future where the world is lead by lesbian overlords
Oct 22, 2017 3:39 PM
Cat Hater

Feb 2017
Irresponsible imbeciles who have more than 2 children and keep overpopulating the Earth with their stupidity are way bigger threat than gay people. Not to mention that you don't even need to have sex in order to make babies, it's 21st century.
Oct 22, 2017 3:43 PM

Nov 2013
Yes, soon the left will make it illegal to not be gay and all normal people will be genocided.

I can see you

Oct 22, 2017 7:33 PM

Dec 2015
Hell yeah humanity deserves to go extinct anyway.

Get in the fucking sea, losers~ c:

xx0:44 ─🔘────────────── 04:44x
xxxxxxxxx ❚❚ xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Oct 22, 2017 7:52 PM

May 2012

Unfortunately not.

It could lead to a funny hentai plot, though. The last straight man is required to repopulate the earth, but hordes of gay men will also fight to have him.

Men Are From Mars, 
Women Are From Venus 
and Gays Are From Uranus

Oct 22, 2017 8:02 PM

Nov 2016
Homosexuality isn't acquired, you're born that way. If anything the world would benefit from a population decrease.

Though I doubt that will happen just because gay people get the same rights as everyone else.
"In this world, evil can arise from the best of intentions. And there is good which can come from evil intentions"
Oct 22, 2017 8:27 PM

Oct 2012
I sure hope so.

Mayling said:
Homosexuality isn't acquired, you're born that way. If anything the world would benefit from a population decrease.

Though I doubt that will happen just because gay people get the same rights as everyone else.

I don't think every single gay person in the world was "born" homosexual. I think one's environment and experiences will do a lot to shape ones interests and character. Why does it matter if you're born gay or become gay through life experiences anyway? How does that change anything?
Oct 22, 2017 8:39 PM

Nov 2016
FontSize72LOL said:
I sure hope so.

Mayling said:

I don't think every single gay person in the world was "born" homosexual. I think one's environment and experiences will do a lot to shape ones interests and character. Why does it matter if you're born gay or become gay through life experiences anyway? How does that change anything?

It really doesn't matter anyway. Except for religious creeps who think they can cure the "gayness".
"In this world, evil can arise from the best of intentions. And there is good which can come from evil intentions"
Oct 22, 2017 8:42 PM

Apr 2013
This does make for a pretty fun thread tho...how will humans go extinct? I mean the earth's expiration date or at least its biosphere is coming soon ...about a billion years from now? I wonder how humans will die out before the oceans dry up...
Oct 22, 2017 8:42 PM

Jan 2009
Mayling said:
Except for religious creeps who think they can cure the "gayness".

good thing Conversion Therapy is not much being practice now
Oct 22, 2017 8:44 PM

May 2010
You're worried about what .1 %- 10% (probably on the lower end, or less) of the world population is doing, when they aren't even actively threatening the lives of the rest of the people.

Just calm down. We can work it out.
Oct 22, 2017 10:01 PM

Sep 2017
antagonizing gay people because they can't reproduce on their own doesn't stop them from adopting abandoned children, using surrogate parents to have a child and doing IVF using sperm donors.

and if i'm not mistaken it's always heterosexuals who gives birth to homosexuals.

Oct 22, 2017 10:32 PM

Mar 2013
no, there will be a reaction against homosexuality long before that happens. they can't ever become the majority, because the more prevalent they become, the more normal people will get sick of them
Oct 22, 2017 11:37 PM

Jan 2010
1. Homosexuality is not a disease
2. It will forever be minority, so the thought of it will bring extinction is ridiculous
Oct 23, 2017 2:24 AM

Mar 2012
No they won't but even straight couples should stop having kids or stick to a one child policy. The planet is overpopulated already. And the people still clinging on to old ideology and keeping on trying till they have a son are definitely the worst!
Oct 23, 2017 5:20 AM

Jun 2008
The gays corrupted me and now I'm one of them!

>And I like it!
Oct 23, 2017 5:23 AM

Mar 2014

no if human accepts the use of cloning on themselves, lol~ xD
Oct 23, 2017 6:28 AM

Apr 2015
nikiforova said:

Can I just put this quote in my forum signature? Like, are you cool with that?
"I'd take rampant lesbianism over nuclear armageddon or a supervolcano any day." ~nikiforova
Oct 23, 2017 6:38 AM

Sep 2017
But male loves girls which loves boys and that makes it gay.
"When you made this thread, I cried and screamed"

-Swagernator 2017
Oct 23, 2017 7:04 AM

Mar 2012
A species that could produce the concept of "gay propaganda" deserves to go extinct tbh.
LoneWolf said:
@Josh makes me sad to call myself Canadian.
Oct 23, 2017 7:30 AM

Jul 2012
Nobody mentioned we could get sperm and have lab babies and everyone could still be gay.

If we lived in a 100% Nobody likes the opposite sex society. People would still sell sperm to pay the bills because people still want kids.
Oct 23, 2017 9:33 AM

Jan 2009
In this Topic, People who quote me from another Topic and don't bother to read my Replies like:

I was only talking about a "What-if"-Scenario.

I'm not against the Existence of LGBT per se, I'm against them becoming a Majority. At the very least, I don't hide behind the political correct Notion that not being able to fulfill the biological Purpose because of a possible, genetic Disease is completely normal.

And that's why I said that it's not a Problem as long as the Amount doesn't reach a critical Level, especially when it comes to more developed Countries. But some People either don't read my Postings completely or play stupid on Purpose.

And from another Thread:

Homosexuality is probably a genetic Defect. I don't believe that it can be spread like a Virus.

which should also answer this Topic that unless there would be a Mutation turning everyone or a significant Amount of newborn Children Gay, the whole "Propaganda" Stuff doesn't even matter. It would only be something to be concerned about if the Gays were (notice the Conditional!) in a Majority.

What happens when there would be only Gays or mostly only People preferring homosexual Relationships, is one possible Scenario that can be only thought about.

My Take is that while it might be possible to keep Humanity still going on with artificial Insemination, it's not my preferred Solution, which includes seriously and genuinely trying to find a Cure for Homosexuality. Maybe CRISPR or any other Method could help, but apparently, some Users here would rather prefer that Humans wouldn't reproduce the natural Way any longer in such a Case, so we should rather alleviate the Problem by allowing for more artificial Insemination instead of trying to solve the Issues like making People capable of producing Offspring the natural Way.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» What do you need cash for in your everyday life?

MeanMrMusician - Apr 21

37 by Voila_ »»
34 minutes ago

Poll: » do you hide or deny your dark side to others or society?

deg - 8 hours ago

26 by aikaflip »»
47 minutes ago

» What do yall collect? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

bevarnow - Jan 25

317 by bevarnow »»
49 minutes ago

» (Personality) Try to paste 3 different statements that matter to you

IpreferEcchi - Apr 22

15 by IpreferEcchi »»
50 minutes ago

Poll: » Are you mentally ill?

Ejrodiew - Apr 24

40 by aikaflip »»
57 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.