Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Oct 8, 2017 12:50 AM

Apr 2016
Cuko2001 said:
DID ANYONE NOTICE WHY FRIEZA HAD HORNS ON THE LAST PART? !!!! WHEN she was in the ayer life or hell, Bacl in the old days they said Bad people feed on anger, which means that frieza was getting stronger while there, WHY AM I THE ONLY ONE TO BOTICE THIS?!!!
Those were not horns, watch it again, that was his ring. Most of the part of his ring was out of screen or should i say, that's why it looked like horns.
Oct 8, 2017 1:01 AM
Oct 2015
The animation in this episode was mind blowing. Obviously Frieza has proved that he has no intention of betraying his team, he's going to give the energy he owes Goku from their fight on Namek. Anyway, I really wish Toei would show Vegeta some love. He's honestly the best character and has an amazing drive yet he's always getting outclassed. Nonetheless, Great Episode, Hit, Jiren, Goku, Vegeta and Frieza are going to be the finalists when time runs out. You read it here first (Just my assumption, I have no proof or Data to back that up so it's not a spoiler)
Oct 8, 2017 1:06 AM

Dec 2014
That was INCREDIBLE brang back the hype from when I used to watch Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z with my cousins when we was younger. Loved that battle
Oct 8, 2017 1:25 AM
Nov 2013
Worst episodes I have ever seen. No matter how many get beaten, Goku with ultimate PLOUT AMOUR always get out of it, even the opponent is Jiren, the man with the power of a GOD. Fuck logic. If Jiren fails, then I will stop here, that's it.
Oct 8, 2017 1:34 AM

May 2010
Looks like Frieza is going to bring Goku to near death, so that he can tap into his saiyan potential and surpass the power that he had just unlocked. Frieza is recreating what happened on Namek, when Goku had barely unlocked super saiyan, and after near death he surpassed it in a flash.

So we'll end up seeing something even more nuts in order for him to defeat Jiren, I guess.

Edit: When I think about it, this new thing isn't even a "form". It's something that Gods in general do (with hard work). Doesn't that mean Goku can still use Super Saiyan Blue at the same time? It'll be Super Saiyan Blue Ultra. What we saw was just Saiyan Ultra.
ThrashinuvaOct 8, 2017 1:39 AM
Oct 8, 2017 1:46 AM

Dec 2012
What is it called? Ultra Instinct??
So fucking EPIC I got teary-eyed
GosuDRMOct 8, 2017 6:04 AM

Oct 8, 2017 1:46 AM
May 2013
" He's coming" That gave me goosebumps . Didnt realise Beerus was such a fan of goku's lol
Oct 8, 2017 2:01 AM

Aug 2014
So, they're really not gonna do any characterization on Jiren? As far as we know of him now he's basically just a lamer Broly with no sadistic creativity and the personality of a log.

Goku's new form isn't a Super Saiyan form, which would have been okay, if it weren't the exact same thing all over again. The fight was kind of underwhelming; poor battle choreography and animation, nothing we haven't seen (better) before, but atleast the Spirit Bomb (a giant blue ball) seemed to have been aesthetically pleasing.

What I don't quite get, is how after this escalation halfway into the tournament, they plan to make things interesting. There is still a fair share of things, that haven't been elaborated on so far, like the Namekians of Universe 6 haven't even appeared yet or the rat universe's trump card (if he's so confident, he has to have something else, right? I see he has fleas that blow themselves up on wikipedia, but that can't be his ace, can it?). Not to mention Vegeta, Gohan, Piccolo and the androids have at this point only fought some mini-bonuses and hardly shined, as well as Toppo, who was hyped up to be on pair with the gods of destruction, but is now just playing second fiddle to Jiren.
Oct 8, 2017 2:05 AM

Jun 2012
Oooooohhh HELL YES! This is what I was waiting for the entire tournament! The new form in animated format looks freaking amazing, the animation itself was the best it's been in Super. I felt like they could've done a bit less talking between the Ultra Instinct form and the actual fighting, but it seemed like a big deal in the gods realm, and was worth it for the hype it gave.

Although I know the rest of the tournament arc won't have this level of animation, I really hope we stop focusing on pointless fights with the no-names of the tournament from now on. If they do that, the rest of this will definitely be the best moments of Super.
Oct 8, 2017 2:57 AM

Jul 2014
Thrashinuva said:
Looks like Frieza is going to bring Goku to near death, so that he can tap into his saiyan potential and surpass the power that he had just unlocked. Frieza is recreating what happened on Namek, when Goku had barely unlocked super saiyan, and after near death he surpassed it in a flash.

So we'll end up seeing something even more nuts in order for him to defeat Jiren, I guess.

Edit: When I think about it, this new thing isn't even a "form". It's something that Gods in general do (with hard work). Doesn't that mean Goku can still use Super Saiyan Blue at the same time? It'll be Super Saiyan Blue Ultra. What we saw was just Saiyan Ultra.

He lost because he couldn't handel his new form not because he didn't have enough power, we won't see something new

Next time he fight him he will just make sure to have have full stamina
Oct 8, 2017 2:59 AM
Dec 2015
So if I remembered from the battle of gods movie or the beerus fight we saw that even though he lost his god form,the power has already been put in a ' save file ' with this we can assume that it will be the same for this fight I guess and goku will fight jiren on his base form but will have the power of the spirit bomb absort goku or whatever lol
Oct 8, 2017 3:09 AM

Jul 2016
Goku just needs some time to adapt to the new form just like in every other transformation, he and his body needs some time to adapt to the new overwhelming power that he gained, and I guess that at almost at the end of the ToP the ''real final clash'' between them will happen.

(Just take some time to remember as an example when Ginyu swapped bodies with Goku but he wasnt able to use it at its full potential)
Oct 8, 2017 3:13 AM

Oct 2014
For the actual fighting that we got, I enjoyed it. As for the reasoning why Goku powered up from that, it would have been so much better if they didn't immediately explain it. Shot the excitement dead in the water for a solid minute or so there.

And yes, the Genki Dama supposedly only works on evil people, but it just becomes "the problem with alignments" from D&D. From Jiren's universe's perspective, Goku is the evil one.

It seems we'll be seeing the typical DB formula:
Fighting against the bad guys ensues > piddling around with small fry until Goku shows up (or in this case, just gets to fight for realsies) > Goku takes a beating, spends time in healing chamber or whatever plot contrivance fits the day > Goku returns and wins.

As for how strong Jiren is. Obviously he's that strong for the sole purpose of giving Goku something to fight against, I don't think there's any disillusions about that for anyone, but the whole "in some universe there exists a mortal that can defeat a God of Destruction" bit was just dumb. Dumb not because they said it, but dumb because of when they said it. It would've been much more effective to have Whis, or anyone, voice that "legend", or whatever, at the start of the tournament. It would have reinforced the idea that Jiren is basically Dragon Ball Saitama, and is bored because no one is even remotely a challenge anymore. But nah, make it an asspull and throw it out when he's actually going to fight Goku.

It's frustrating because it so much of this could be done so much better.

To close off, Ribrianne is so damn annoying. Just stick the word "love" in and apply it to everything. Same with Jiren's universe's buddies with "Justice!". It's obnoxious.
LuZekeOct 9, 2017 2:43 AM
Oct 8, 2017 3:29 AM
May 2012
lol people getting butthurt when Goku gets a power up to fight extreme opponents yet nobody is angry about how ridiculously OP is Jiren...they even said he's stronger than gods of destruction...frieza's energy will heal Goku and probably will go in ultra instinct mode once again :D
It seems Hit will land a hit on Jiren but that's it...he will get trashed next episode
Oct 8, 2017 3:34 AM

Sep 2016
holy shit the entire goku vs jiren fight is goddamn hype, way way way more hype than the short lasted vegito vs zamasu. Jiren just too damn overpowered curbstomping all goku attack in all forms. and not even the Zone-like can beat him as well. idk how you beat him, setting up goku or maybe even vegeta to reach that form again somehow maybe? but i couldn't see how they make it as epic as this episode.

1000000/10 i dont remember the last time a fight can be this epic, next week seem just as hype as well with hit vs jiren

really worth the 1 week wait
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Oct 8, 2017 3:37 AM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
Now this is more cool transformation than SSBlue, reminds me of SS4, I like the aura color.

Hopefully Frieza just want to give him his energy like what Goku did in Namek so he doesn't feel indebted.

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Oct 8, 2017 3:45 AM

Oct 2016
Rayrin said:
Now this is more cool transformation than SSBlue, reminds me of SS4, I like the aura color.

Hopefully Frieza just want to give him his energy like what Goku did in Namek so he doesn't feel indebted.

Yeah, Freeza next episode: "Remember back on Namek when I was on the verge of death and you gave me energy to live, even though I attacked you right after that."

If he does give Goku energy, I doubt Freeza is going to do it just so he doesn't feel indebted. This is Freeza.
Oct 8, 2017 3:50 AM

Feb 2013
This fight was EPIC!
Oct 8, 2017 4:08 AM

Aug 2012
This was worth the wait so god dam epic
Oct 8, 2017 4:19 AM

Oct 2014
Tigerdrenalin said:
If he does give Goku energy, I doubt Freeza is going to do it just so he doesn't feel indebted. This is Freeza.

Yeah. When Goku did it to Freeza, Freeza felt humiliated by it, so my guess is that if he does heal Goku, he's trying to make Goku feel the same way. Freeza is the king of holding grudges, after all.
Oct 8, 2017 4:24 AM

Jan 2009
Goku's Ultra Instinct is ineffective against Jiren
so Hit's Killer Instinct will be useless more against Jiren im sure

and interesting comment from Jiren saying that the blue heat leaking from the body of Goku is his limitation, so maybe Jiren already mastered Ultra Instinct and not leaking his energy by doing so
Oct 8, 2017 4:28 AM

Oct 2015
LuZeke said:

the whole "in some universe there exists a mortal that can defeat a God of Destruction" bit was just dumb. Dumb not because they said it, but dumb because of when they said it. It would've been much more effective to have Whis, or anyone, voice that "legend", or whatever, at the start of the tournament. It would have reinforced the idea that Jiren is basically Dragon Ball Saitama, and is bored because no one is even remotely a challenge anymore. But nah, make it an asspull and throw it out when he's actually going to fight Goku.

At the beginning of the tournament they already said that there is a mortal who is stronger than the gods of destruction. They didn't go into details, but it was mentioned sometime.

---

The episodes were really epic, but the logic behind the power-up disappointed me.
I expected SSB kaioken 20x to be more epic, that he'd say "fuck it", and he pushes his kaioken to the max, as another epic cornerstone. Anyways, this solution was fine, showing how powerful Jiren is, by saying Goku was already using kaioken 20x. Then about the genki dama; So anyone can raise their hands to give power to the genki dama, but they didn't clarify on something; What did Beerus and Whis react seeing Goku using it? Did they raise their hands too? I would have been really interested in seeing them raising their hands or refusing, and to see what difference it could make.

The 2nd episode had a surprising amount of talk, and attempts to explain things, but it wasn't enough. Okay, he has ultra instincts. Okay, it was something to do with genki dama, but even the explanation of Whis didn't make much sense. He also emphasized that he has no idea about Goku's aura, though.

I understand that Dragon Ball is about fight, and I've never really watched it for a plot with epic twists, and reasoning, but I'd be happy to see more proper explanations.

Anyways, I hope we can see more episodes like this in the future, and that we get a better explanation for this form a bit later. Especially that "heat" even Whis couldn't explain.
Slim_LamieOct 8, 2017 4:38 AM
Oct 8, 2017 4:32 AM

Apr 2014
The 1 hour special delivered! Pushing the Spirit Bomb was epic! After losing the Spirit Bomb duel, Goku awakes (with a disappointing explanation) in a new form: Ultra Instinct! Even the Gods fear this technique. Even the Grand Griest and Whis are surprised. But Son Goku cannot control his new form. For now, Jiren wins.
Oct 8, 2017 4:38 AM
May 2012
isekai said:
Goku's Ultra Instinct is ineffective against Jiren
so Hit's Killer Instinct will be useless more against Jiren im sure

and interesting comment from Jiren saying that the blue heat leaking from the body of Goku is his limitation, so maybe Jiren already mastered Ultra Instinct and not leaking his energy by doing so

lol it was more than effective...he landed quite the hit there at the end
too bad it's a new form and he can't control it
Oct 8, 2017 4:43 AM

Mar 2016
I was hoping that this time they would be able to do an epic fight... I was wrong!
The direction of this episode was terrible and the animation wasn't has fluid as it was supposed to be!
And that transformation... OMG! So freaking fcking terrible! -.-
Naotoshi Shida's animation stills has dope as ever being the best part of this episode.

The cliffhanger was cool though..

4+/10 episode.
azertz99Oct 8, 2017 9:13 AM
Oct 8, 2017 4:45 AM

Sep 2016
expecting visual change in opening theme next week
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Oct 8, 2017 5:02 AM

Feb 2014
This episode was incredible but i don't see how the spirit bomb was a solution to use on Jiren it was supposed to be used on those with impure hearts or any ounce of evil in them witch Jiren doesn't seem to fit (maybe), I'm sure it could have been used as a powerful attack rather than the cleansing effect that it does to those of evil intent but it did seem to affect Goku and he's as pure as they come.

That being said Goku's new transformation was really awesome it looks like a pretty noticeable power up from SSJB + Kaio-ken forms, it was said the Spirit Bomb infused his body with power along with the Ultra Instinct to make this new form so it might be an incomplete look, when he regains his full power it might be different which is also good news for vegeta all he needs to do is master Ultra Instinct or maybe he already has a hold on something, it did seem pretty strange Vegeta's attitude in this episode and the last like he has a trick up his sleeve from the ROSAT (i hope).
Dragon Kick Your Ass Into The Milky Way!

Oct 8, 2017 5:05 AM
Jul 2018
Remember how the Grand Priest said that there were still 2 Angels who hadn't been assigned to their respective Gods of Destruction? What if Goku had temporarily achieved that status (or not) and somehow contacted one of these Angels?
Oct 8, 2017 5:17 AM

Apr 2015
Best episode so far.

I can't believe Jiren is not yet beaten. What a beast.

Vegeta is little jealous. :')

5/5
Oct 8, 2017 5:31 AM

Jun 2016
Best DBS episode ever.
Oct 8, 2017 5:57 AM

Oct 2014
Slim_Lamie said:
At the beginning of the tournament they already said that there is a mortal who is stronger than the gods of destruction. They didn't go into details, but it was mentioned sometime.

Hm, I either missed it or forgot about it. Either way, it wasn't reinforced at all between those two moments. Jiren is honestly kind of disappointing as a character. I get that they're going for the stoic Saitama-boredness thing, but it just comes across as boring to me.

Slim_Lamie said:
What did Beerus and Whis react seeing Goku using it? Did they raise their hands too? I would have been really interested in seeing them raising their hands or refusing, and to see what difference it could make.

Pretty sure Beerus and Whis can't add their energy because of God Ki or whatever. Plus, I think Beerus adding his would count as him interfering and thus disqualifying his entire universe.

Slim_Lamie said:
He also emphasized that he has no idea about Goku's aura, though.
I think it was more concern that Goku was literally running on steam, rather than Whis having no idea what it was.
Oct 8, 2017 5:58 AM

Mar 2016
That animation for Ultra Instinct Goku was INSANE! Definitely the best DBS has delivered. Goku vs Zamasu was good too, but this was even better.

Oct 8, 2017 6:39 AM

Feb 2013
That was really awsome :D

I was suprised noone got knocked off stage by those massive energy winds.

I was suprised Universe 7 wasen't deleted due to people on the balcony "Helping" with their energy

I'd wish he'd knock Toppo and the other guy out tho.

The thing with Frieza at the end felt more like the "I'll give you some energy so you survive" Rather than "I'll take this opportunity to kill you"
DraknalorOct 8, 2017 6:42 AM
Oct 8, 2017 6:41 AM

Feb 2013
Cuko2001 said:
DID ANYONE NOTICE WHY FRIEZA HAD HORNS ON THE LAST PART? !!!! WHEN she was in the ayer life or hell, Bacl in the old days they said Bad people feed on anger, which means that frieza was getting stronger while there, WHY AM I THE ONLY ONE TO BOTICE THIS?!!!

That's not horns, that' just the halo, he has, But it looks like horns because it's such a close up, so you don't see the full circle
Oct 8, 2017 6:47 AM

May 2016
So this new form is basically the power of nothingness like Ryu.
Oct 8, 2017 6:59 AM

May 2010
But why such a lame name "Ultra Instinct" even "True Blue" would have been better imo.

was kinda sad to see ssj3 had no place again, during warmup > nm,ssj,ssj2,(wheres ma ssj3),god-red,god-blue

with the weird grunting roar that was going on during the spiritbomb explosion i expected goku to go ape form tbh, seemed like a sound fitting an ape transformation.
Oct 8, 2017 7:36 AM

Dec 2014
There's the power-up that I've been waiting for, using the Spirit Bomb as a tool to give Goku that powerup doesn't bode too well with me but okay. The transformation itself didn't have the impact SSJ1 or SSJ3 had on me, probably cause I expected something to happen out of the blue. However the powerup and the fight itself were awesome. I did fine that screaming sound effect sorta weird in Ultra.

Jiren seems to be OP beyond all comparisons. Good animation for the entire episode.

I'm kinda on board with what @Thrashinuva said regarding Ultra being sort of an add-on to the regular forms and if so that would be really cool.
Oct 8, 2017 7:40 AM

Jul 2013
So fucking epic. That second half of the special was so nuts. Goku couldn't avoid his own Genkidama and that explosion afterwards let it look like Goku got obliterated.

Nobody was able to sense Gokus energy, so it was almost obvious he didn't survive even if Beerus didn't want to accept it. But what happened after that was one of the coolest things I've seen in Super so far. I had goosebumps when I saw Gokus new form. Pretty interesting to hear that it's called "Ultra Instinct" which even a god of destruction can't achieve easily. I really love the design. I'm sure a lot of people saw the picture which got published, but seeing this finally animated was such a fangirl moment for me >.<

Gokus movements were out of this world. Even Toppo and Dyspo didn't saw his first attack on Jiren coming, so it's even more crazy Jiren was able to avoid it. The fight was on point. I wonder about the heat Gokus body radiates and everyone was talking about.

Of course he couldn't hold the Ultra Instinct for to long but at the end even Jiren had his problems until the point were he showed some new power. I wonder what would have happen if Goku was to fought longer. The only weird thing was like some people mentioned the scream Goku made in this new form.

Funny to see how Vegeta asked Goku about his new form immidiately after he lost against Jiren. I can imagine what Freezer is about to do. Like he said it's a reversed Namek situation.

Next week should also be interesting. Hit vs Jiren :o

Oct 8, 2017 7:52 AM

Nov 2016
OMG I had such a blast,can't remember having such a good Time with DBS.

This new technique "Ultra Instict" is quite something when even the gods are paying their respect for it. Friezas reaction was also quite interesting,considering his talent and potential I wouldn't be too surprised if he would also master it during the course of the tournament.

Also confirmed that Jiren is probably the strongest mortal in all universes, including 1,5,8 and 12 too (?)
Well, after this tournament Beerus should be a piece of cake for Goku :P

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Oct 8, 2017 7:59 AM
Mar 2017
isekai said:
AdiiL said:
The writers know that the genki dama only works on evil people, yet they did it anyway to provide an excuse for Goku to get another form or whatever this is 😞

do not forget the Mafuba or Evil Containment Wave too, in Dragon Ball Super it works even on none evil persons too

since they are all fighting to save there universes essentially everyone is fighting to destroy the other universes so it would work on everyone because destroying a universe is evil right?
Oct 8, 2017 8:06 AM

Oct 2016
Space-Majin said:
If only his new transformation wasn't an asspull, this episode would be a 10/10 for me.
It doesn't matter if Frieza gave him "evil energy", because unless the target is evil it won't work. Goku was going to use the Spirit Bomb anyway, with or without Frieza. Frieza's energy alone wouldn't do anything against the likes of Jiren.

The transformation itself was hype, the fighting/animation was great, the music was REALLY good.
At least he didn't win against Jiren, that made the asspull more bearable.
Still a great episode I guess in the end.

Hit vs Jiren should be really good too.

I think we are all wrong, Im sure you can use the Spirit Bomb against good people, its just energy after all, Good hearted people are gonna have it way easier to deflect but it doesnt mean that you cant get hit by it, and it was bigger this time because all the fighters have alot of energy here instead of earth which are just weaklings and plants.

Or Since Goku knew he had no chance to win he just used his best move to try to win hoping Jiren had some evil inside him.
Lets be Honest if you cant win and youre about to get eliminated, Why not use your best Move? Goku isnt gonna waste time trying to find out if Jiren has some evil or not.
Oct 8, 2017 8:08 AM

Jul 2009
where did i see it ?... fairy tail?
it is going to like with "he! everybody, instead of giving me your energing, just bombing me with all your super attack"...
bruh
Oct 8, 2017 8:14 AM

Oct 2016
duonghoang2709 said:
Worst episodes I have ever seen. No matter how many get beaten, Goku with ultimate PLOUT AMOUR always get out of it, even the opponent is Jiren, the man with the power of a GOD. Fuck logic. If Jiren fails, then I will stop here, that's it.

? Goku Lost my friend and Jiren wasnt even gonna be able to Finish Goku Off since he was gonna Instant Transmission anyway and hide like he did at the end.

It wasnt even a new Form, was some sort of State he got by absorbing the energy of the spirit bomb. He did it like 2 times in Non Cannon Movies so its something very Possible.
Oct 8, 2017 8:52 AM

Dec 2015
Not as greatly animated as the previous one, but good enough to stand out among other episodes.

I really liked Goku vs Jiren, it felt like I was watching two gods clash, the way they dodged, the way the used after-images on Goku, I liked it all.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Oct 8, 2017 9:00 AM

May 2015
felt like i was watching old dbz tbh
Oct 8, 2017 9:21 AM

Feb 2008
Super is fucking amazing.
Oct 8, 2017 9:23 AM
Oct 2017
Is it true that Frieza gonna kill Goku? I watched this on the preview 110
Oct 8, 2017 9:29 AM

Sep 2009
Space-Majin said:
nekkoMaster said:
I don't know why people are unsatisfied with it . DBS is all about power hype and that feeling ( you know when you feel it ) .
People stop applying your brain to find loopholes and ruin your and other's pleasures . DBS is not about mytery or some intellectual show . It's pure fight and how goku grows. If you don't like it , stop watching it .

It's unsatisfying because it's bad writing. I enjoyed everything else, but bad writing is bad writing. It doesn't have to be intellectual to have a good plot, it just has to make sense. This type of reasoning is just braindead and allows the creators of the show to pull random shit out of their ass because they know simple-minded folks like yourself will eat that shit up. Fairy-Tail is a prime example of this. If you want to shut off your brain, go ahead, but don't tell others who have reasonable complaints not to talk about it.

Lol, well said. People with zero neurons and just watch anime for fun should just STFU.
DBS is becoming jsut a flashy anime, coherencies doesn't matter anymore. Goku wasn't supposed to use Kaioken x 10 anymore coz his ki would go unstable and his body wouldn't resist. The Genkidama only working with evil people, etc.
New transformation is an asspull, yeah. DBS is deviating from everything the previous show and manga have created.
I think the author of the DBS Manga know this and is trying so hard to fill the holes the anime does which is why is better. Period.
Oct 8, 2017 9:30 AM

Feb 2013
MaxDom said:
Is it true that Frieza gonna kill Goku? I watched this on the preview 110

It's more likely that freiza will give goku some energy, like goku did to him on namek
Oct 8, 2017 9:36 AM
Oct 2017
I think Frieza will kill Goku
The preview almost make me angry Lol
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 69 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 3, 2016

102 by Hayley2877 »»
Apr 19, 9:57 AM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 66 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 12, 2016

352 by Hayley2877 »»
Apr 19, 8:46 AM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 14, 2015

57 by TheColonel76 »»
Apr 18, 10:34 AM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 62 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 15, 2016

93 by Hayley2877 »»
Apr 18, 10:28 AM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 60 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 1, 2016

98 by Hayley2877 »»
Apr 18, 9:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.