Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Sep 7, 2017 5:21 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
A lot more focus on Chiaki this episode. I find the relationship between her and Konoha to be quite amusing. Amano even meets Konoha.

Not much Tendou this episode. Amano's relationship with Chiaki still seems the same. Amano found out about Konoha's hobby by coincidence so that got a bit awkward lol
Sep 7, 2017 5:30 AM
Review Moderator
Jan 2017
New ED song, was interesting. Seems that this episode was more a builder in Chiaki and Amano's relationship but not big changes between them. I know there will be a new mess soon, but with only 3 more episodes to go not sure if a big development could happen.

Sep 7, 2017 6:24 AM

Apr 2010
So Konaha has gotten into the mess as well even if she didn't want to.
it was funny that she got found out buying eroge tho and the way she is trying to keep it hidden is funny as well.
Anyway the sisters made things even more complicated for themselves.
Sep 7, 2017 6:36 AM

Feb 2008
Well of course nonstop misunderstanding will continue, Chiaki have some complicated feeling about liking him or not, she was going to revealed herself to him but she end up telling that it's Mono and Nobe is her imouto Konoha.
That's too bad and another misunderstanding from Uehara. Confession!?

Oh very nice ED, this time no End card art.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Sep 7, 2017 9:11 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
more screen time for best girl

i love how they always joke about things people complain about lol

once again with the fire end card
Sep 7, 2017 9:15 AM

Aug 2013
Konoha was clearly doing 'light excersie' in her dark room.

Seems like Konoha has been added to the equation of misunderstanding. It was funny how she got caught buying an eroge game.

Things will get more complicated with that Uehara supposed 'confession'.

Nice end card and the new ED was good.

Blackbird said:
Oh very nice ED, this time no End card art.

LeoSep 7, 2017 9:21 AM

Sep 7, 2017 9:17 AM

Aug 2014
I was really looking forward to the story to progress now that they resolved all the misunderstandings in the last episode. but lo and behold they doubled down using misunderstandings as the only plot device. I wonder at this point if the author actually got anything else planned for this show than an endless stream of misunderstandings and refusal to communicate with each others.. oh and when they do actually talk to each other they are so verbally challenged that they always leave the other person with a huge misunderstandings, then follow it up with ending the conversation so they are not able to ask questions.

I really was hoping for it to get better with all the things solved, but now they just left 2 new major misunderstandings going, I dont see this show being anything but frustrating to watch.
Sep 7, 2017 9:22 AM

May 2017
'Light exercise'
*clears throat* We all know what he meant by that ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)'
Sep 7, 2017 9:24 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Chiaki will end up alone by the end of this and she looked somewhat hurt inside to me already D:
Sep 7, 2017 9:31 AM

Jun 2015
Konoha is mixed into the misunderstanding now. It was pretty funny when Amano caught her buying an adult game. She has a nice relationship with Chiaki. Uehara almost blurted out the truth. Things are going to get interesting with his "confession".
Sep 7, 2017 9:41 AM

Mar 2016
Chiaki's episode!!!!!!!!! Omg I love her!
I love all the damn characters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE THIS GODDAMN SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! ❤️💓💕💖💗💓❤️💖💕💞💗💜💙💜❤️💓💗
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 7, 2017 9:51 AM
Jun 2016
I love the constant misunderstandings. Soo many facepalms this episode as well
Sep 7, 2017 9:58 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
This episode was going so good until the halfway point -_- I absolutely despise how much of a fucking plot device these misunderstandings have become

And to make matters worse, I was EXTRA PISSED to see Chiaki act like a fucking idiot and lie to Keita about her sister being Mono/Nobe instead of coming clean about it all -_-

FOR FUCK SAKES MAN!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm an so tired of this shit
Sep 7, 2017 10:05 AM

Jul 2015
If anyone thought that the misundertandings were getting solved thanks to the last episode... ayyy
Sep 7, 2017 10:05 AM

Sep 2013
Chiaki lying about her online persona to keita and putting it on her sister.
Imouto was masturbating to eroge ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Ueahara complicates things further.
Sep 7, 2017 10:06 AM
Jan 2013
I'll start by saying that the ED change was nice love the song!!

Now on to the episode. I was hoping we would get an episode where it emphasizes Chiaki reaction and how she would cope with the realization that Keita is Yame and Tsuchiie. It seems that she started to fall in love with Keita but it's obvious she wants to repress them but can't. I love the synergy both of them have. Whether they are bickering like a married couple or enjoying each other's company their synergy is definitely amazing. I didn't like that she didn't tell Keita that she is actually Mono and Nobe and instead said it was her sister. Konoha I feel can be the bridge that is going to bring Chiaki and Keita closer. On a side note do we even need Uehara anymore? I know sometimes he makes the show with his monologues and reactions but the misunderstood confession at the end is really unnecessary. Unless they can twist it in a way it'll benefit Chiaki or Keita it doesn't really bode well for theme. Also the lack of Karen was weird since you would think know they would show some of her (the ending card was a nice touch though).
Sep 7, 2017 10:08 AM

Sep 2015
And now the sisters have reason to become his harem.
Into the Internet!
Sep 7, 2017 10:08 AM
Dec 2012
welp...........
:v
Sep 7, 2017 10:10 AM

Feb 2009
I still prefer Chiaki over Tendou
Sep 7, 2017 10:33 AM
Jan 2015
That end card.. SPLATOON :D
Sep 7, 2017 10:44 AM

May 2017
Another episode gone by. Oh new endimg? Does this mean we are half way or 1/4th?
Up to the points!
1) It seems like Tendou wasnt the only one with a break down.
2) Naughty Konoha! Light excersice? I guess she is raising her finder strenght!
3) More misunderstandings! Yay.
4) This episode seems a bit slow phace than the rest though. Kind of feels like a slice of life.
5) I still think the anime is rushing through the story. Feels that way.

@Ziirf
Sorry to burst you bubble but i do not know where did you get the idea that the misunderstandings were fixed? They obviously didnt show them clearing it. And we still need to go through 2 other volumes for them to really be clear.

Also, spoiler alert: this is a series about misunderstandings, not about ganes. So misunderstandings will not stop coming. Brace yourself.

@kotobukis
What did you expect? This series is about misunderstandings so they will keep coming. It is actually a comedic protest to how japanese people always mistepret and misunderstand based on impresions which makes them come to conclusions.
ThatRandomDudeSep 7, 2017 10:53 AM
Sep 7, 2017 10:47 AM

Jun 2017
Why Chiaki WHY T_T

Everything was getting solved :(
Sep 7, 2017 10:47 AM

May 2015
WTH, just when I thought all the misunderstanding got over, here we go again.

RandomCritic said:
Another episode gone by. Oh new endimg? Does this mean we are half way or 1/4th?

I don't know much about its halfway or 1/4th of the story but one thing I know is that, only 3 more episodes is left.

http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=12494

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
AlfyanSep 7, 2017 1:54 PM
Sep 7, 2017 10:50 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
I don't really understand why Chiaki didn't just admit it at that point. Or more importantly why would Konoha even accept the situation that was suddenly forced upon her? Clearly it's going to be nothing but a pain in the ass for her. Think Chiaki's getting a bit too selfish just to circumvent spilling the beans due to embarrassment. If I was in Konoha's position I'd just tell Amano the truth
Sep 7, 2017 10:52 AM
Aug 2009
being Aguri is suffering, godammit Uehara
Sep 7, 2017 10:52 AM

Dec 2011
Just when some misunderstanding was resolved last episode.We get some new one and now Chiaki's sister get into it which i don't mind lol.
Sep 7, 2017 11:00 AM

May 2017
AnimeCruiser said:
WTH, just when I thought all the misunderstanding got over, here we go again.

@kaitonic
Story is about misunderstandings, not about games. What did you expect?
Did you really think the story was about games?

HaXXspetten said:
I don't really understand why Chiaki didn't just admit it at that point. Or more importantly why would Konoha even accept the situation that was suddenly forced upon her? Clearly it's going to be nothing but a pain in the ass for her. Think Chiaki's getting a bit too selfish just to circumvent spilling the beans due to embarrassment. If I was in Konoha's position I'd just tell Amano the truth

Because cbiaki doesnt want to admit to herself to her feekings and want to ignore it. Letting Amano know means their relationship will change and he will see her different and chiaki does t want to get close to amano, she fears the change.
She is in the crosspoint to decide: she hates him or loves him.
And women sometimes get idiotic like that, specially japanese ones. And dont call me sexist because there is a lot of proof of women making those decisions and reacting like chiaki did.
Sep 7, 2017 11:00 AM

Aug 2017
Nice episode. Chiaki´s mental breakdown was quite amusing, but actually i think they kinda waste the moment when keita finds out who mono/nobe is, they didn´t build up that moment as good as they have done before. i guess they are gonna reserve that biuld up for later.

No Uehara´s meme face today, thats a downer, but we get to see more of Konoha. Right now we just now that she´s a pervert in a good girl´s facade (reminds me a bit of Umaru-chan). Hope they can develop their story a little more while she´s helping her sister.

Seems like the misunderstanding are gonna last till the season finale. To be honest it doesn´t feel this misunderstanding as funny as the previous ones, hope they can change my mind.

I don´t know how the best girl war is right now for this anime... But go go Team Chiaki!!
Sep 7, 2017 11:01 AM

May 2017
AnimeCruiser said:
RandomCritic said:

I don't know much about its halfway or 1/4th of the story but one thing I know is that, only 3 more episodes is left.

http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=12494

Actually i think gamers will go for 20 episodes instead of the 12.
Sep 7, 2017 11:04 AM

Aug 2011
Well well well. Not a bad episode? I don't know. If I can get the LN to read and compare maybe...

Anyway, it was interesting.
haykaSep 7, 2017 4:27 PM
Sep 7, 2017 11:07 AM

Aug 2011
RandomCritic said:

Normally, the amount of episode they say it's gonna get is what it gets. I've never seen the exception.
Sep 7, 2017 11:15 AM

Aug 2013
The misunderstanding were getting fixed, and now theyre getting worse. why do they all uskc at explaining themselves correctly
Sep 7, 2017 11:17 AM

Jun 2017
I kind of expected Konoha to get dragged into the mix. Chiaki was a fool to not admit it was her that is Mono and Nobe.

WTF you playing at Uehara!?!?!?
Sep 7, 2017 11:21 AM

Jul 2014
Another hilarious episode but it's getting so frustrating.
They were so close to clearing things up... WHY CHAIKI WHY. I still love Chiaki but WHY.
And then Uehara...AHHHHHHHHHHHH

#TeamChiaki
SkyLETVSep 7, 2017 12:38 PM
Sep 7, 2017 11:23 AM

Oct 2014
and so it became a Hexagon :'D
Sep 7, 2017 11:24 AM

Aug 2014
RandomCritic said:

@Ziirf
Sorry to burst you bubble but i do not know where did you get the idea that the misunderstandings were fixed? They obviously didnt show them clearing it. And we still need to go through 2 other volumes for them to really be clear.

Also, spoiler alert: this is a series about misunderstandings, not about ganes. So misunderstandings will not stop coming. Brace yourself.

Thanks for telling me this, but i wont be bracing for anything. Being told that this will go on instantly made it clear that i am going to drop this show. Biggest let down this year, I was expecting comedy, not this continuation of intense frustation.

The show started of with the intend to focus on games, with the introduction of the game club and their different tastes in games. Then after a bit it seemed like the author forgot about his own story and turned it into a pointless drama that would have been resolved if anyone actually talked to each other. Which they did last episode, clearing up their misunderstandings. But nooooo lets add to that crap pile of a useless plot device. 2/10
Sep 7, 2017 11:26 AM
Feb 2014
HaXXspetten said:

Because she loves her sister. Also have you ever watched an anime or tv show that when this kind of thing happen that person denies it and tells the truth outright?
Sep 7, 2017 11:27 AM
Jul 2018
God dammit I hate when anime studios think everyone is so light-minded and make cliffhangers so obvious... but in reality I'm not really sure if they're even trying to make it a cliffhanger or actually just make characters so mentally challenged purposely. (which they kinda did up until now)

(If anyone has an anime that has some actual real thinking in it I would like a recommendation, not obvious stuff, but things that would actually surprised you, genres don't matter)

No development between blonde and retard whatsoever this episode, was hoping for some.

Seems like there's not gonna be much left till the end of the series, I wouldn't be surprised if everyone remains friends or a kiss happens...

I like chiakis imouto doe huehue masturbating to some of that gucci shiet she buys

6/10 "fine" episode.
Sep 7, 2017 11:31 AM
Feb 2014
Ziirf said:
RandomCritic said:

@Ziirf

Thanks for telling me this, but i wont be bracing for anything. Being told that this will go on instantly made it clear that i am going to drop this show. Biggest let down this year, I was expecting comedy, not this continuation of intense frustation.

The show started of with the intend to focus on games, with the introduction of the game club and their different tastes in games. Then after a bit it seemed like the author forgot about his own story and turned it into a pointless drama that would have been resolved if anyone actually talked to each other. Which they did last episode, clearing up their misunderstandings. But nooooo lets add to that crap pile of a useless plot device. 2/10

Have you read the synopsis of this anime? It says "This is a story filled with a non-stop sequence of comedy scenes and misunderstandings. Our chaotic romantic comedy now begins!" and that's exactly what we're getting. Although I find all the misunderstandings not very amusing myself you can't blame author if that's what he wants to write. And I do believe it's one of the good comedies of this season.
Sep 7, 2017 11:40 AM
Jul 2016
This episode was disappointing: in this epidose the series turned from a romantic comedy to a (funny) melodrama. The misunderstandings of this episode didn't feel funny & silly, like in previous episodes, but rather forced & dumb...

Also, the new ED reflects this: it's all cold & sad colours instead of the poppy & happy colours of the previous ED.

Lastly, I don't care at all about Chaiki's sister. It's not that I hate her, but I rather watch the other characters that I care about instead of someone that was added just because.
Sep 7, 2017 11:55 AM

Apr 2013
The ED reflects the change in the direction of the story. I liked the short flash back with Chiaki and the scene with Konaha answering her door. I actually forgot what her hobby was until we reached that adult game scene lol.
So many misunderstanding get racked up by Uehara as well. He's definitely gonna lose Aguero by next episode haha.

Sep 7, 2017 11:56 AM
Aug 2014
hayka said:
RandomCritic said:

Normally, the amount of episode they say it's gonna get is what it gets. I've never seen the exception.

I've seen that exception a lot. Last time I recall Granblue Fantasy listed with 14 episodes, it ended up with 13.
Sep 7, 2017 11:58 AM

Jun 2017
"light exercise" yeah, sure Konoha ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I am surprised that she went along with the whole thing but it's pretty obvious that she also started to fall for Keita too.

Tasuku dropping the misunderstanding bomb at the end, we know that it just means that he will rather support Chiaki instead of Tendou but in universe they have no idea rofl.

I hope the season ends with a huge chain reaction just like episode 6.
Sep 7, 2017 12:04 PM

Aug 2014
mandorallen said:
Ziirf said:

Have you read the synopsis of this anime? It says "This is a story filled with a non-stop sequence of comedy scenes and misunderstandings. Our chaotic romantic comedy now begins!" and that's exactly what we're getting. Although I find all the misunderstandings not very amusing myself you can't blame author if that's what he wants to write. And I do believe it's one of the good comedies of this season.

Not sure if the synopsis was edited since before started airing, but i never recall reading "a non-stop sequence of comedy scenes and *misunderstandings*." Might have missed it, however with that said. The first few episodes have a very different feel to them than the rest of the show. It just become a bunch of dense characters with no communication skill, I had hopes for it, but i can't call their comedy good, but then again there isn't really any good comedy this season, so wont be hard to become one of the best.
Sep 7, 2017 12:11 PM

Nov 2014
Konoha is seriously competing for best girl spot.
Sep 7, 2017 12:15 PM

Nov 2016
Kinda like the new ending.

And man, Uehara was the catalyst for yet another misunderstanding.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Sep 7, 2017 12:18 PM

May 2017
Ziirf said:
RandomCritic said:

@Ziirf

First of all, nope you are wrong. On last episode they did not talk about the misunderstanding nor cleared it. Just because you saw Tasuku and Aguri cuddling with each other does not mean their talked and clear it. They are a couple, is what couples do. And later on in the series is when they talk about it and clear them and is shown when they do so.
YOU misunderstood

Sorry mate, but you fell into the common hook trap in market.
First of all this an anime adaptation of a novel. If you havent read the novel then you will not get it.
The story started to focus on games? Yeah that is the first misunderstanding trap of all. Because ever since the beginning, ever since episode one, ever since that moment of club introduction the misunderstandings began. And you have to be an observer to view it. Since the begining they showed that the show was an exageration of misunderstandings but you just focused on the games because of how many gaming shows are out there.
You can start seen the misunderstandings by Amano's inner dialog, but the novel enters into more detail. I read the novel so i understood right away. The anime skips a few aspects sadly because of time. Also Japanese people had read the novel so they know what the series is about.

Dropping it?
How disapointing that you cant appreciate the beauty of this series. Oh well, this series was made in japan FOR japanese people so they understand. You droping it will make no diference.
I think you have the impression that anime was made for you or for the west. Sorry but anime and manga are made for japanese people and japanese people only, we are just collatheral.
Do you think them companies care? On contrair, they complain we are riping their series and not paying to watch then with stealing their shows that we watch for free.
So stop you complains and give thanks that we at least get to see them.
By the way, this show is really popular in japan, so popular that funimation decided to buy the rights for dubbing to bring it to the west, else funimation would not had bothered.

So you not liking the show? Who cares. There is the exit. I will keep watching this until the end and keep reading the novel.I am sick and tired of people like you who takes anime, manga and games for granted and that they have to be made to your liking. YOU ARE NOT JAPANESE! The show WAS NOT made for you.
And just because you dont understand or misunderstand what the shownis about (that didnt even bothered TO READ the show's description) have no right to trash talk this show or call the show lame.
You dont like it (because you dont understand it), then stop watching it and go away and dont trash talk.
I would like to see how you would complain once Japan cuts off shows to your country (like they already done to some countries).
Remember that you (and everyone) are watching this for free from a stolen source, SO STOP COMPLAINING!

@mandorallen
Mate, remember that this series is made for japanese people so they do find it amusing.
I for one aint complaining.

hayka said:
RandomCritic said:

Perhaps, but then i think they may have seasons then because i do not think 12 episodes is enough to cover the light novel. Also the light novel is not over yet.

ThatRandomDudeSep 7, 2017 12:25 PM
Sep 7, 2017 12:19 PM

Feb 2017
Thought this episode was really funny! I loved the scenes with Amano and Chiaki. Her sister was great!

Can't wait to see Tendou's and Aguri's responses to the 'confession'.
'I love you because you're you. I'm happy that you're whole. I don't care if there are sides of you that I don't know, or don't like. If that's who you are, that's fine. As long as you're whole, that's enough for me.'-Kouko Kaga
Sep 7, 2017 12:20 PM

May 2017
TomandoMate said:
This episode was disappointing: in this epidose the series turned from a romantic comedy to a (funny) melodrama. The misunderstandings of this episode didn't feel funny & silly, like in previous episodes, but rather forced & dumb...

Also, the new ED reflects this: it's all cold & sad colours instead of the poppy & happy colours of the previous ED.

Lastly, I don't care at all about Chaiki's sister. It's not that I hate her, but I rather watch the other characters that I care about instead of someone that was added just because.

Because this is a pause of all the chaos that happened before as a breathing for the next spin cycle.

Btw, Konaha is a support character introduced in volume 2 of the novel so she is actually part of the character roster.
ThatRandomDudeSep 7, 2017 12:31 PM
Sep 7, 2017 12:31 PM
Feb 2016
What was the part about the light exercise she was doing? I'm kinda confused on that
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gamers! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2017

321 by SuperSonic486 »»
Jun 4, 1:34 PM

Poll: » [Poll] Gamers Romance

Lnlover - Aug 30, 2017

30 by Thyriad-oPPailov »»
Apr 13, 8:19 PM

» Misunderstandings

Shomix - Sep 29, 2017

13 by Thyriad-oPPailov »»
Apr 13, 8:18 PM

Poll: » [the usual] BEST GIRL POLL

GangsterCat - Sep 7, 2017

13 by Thyriad-oPPailov »»
Apr 13, 8:15 PM

» Do people not understand that this is a parody? ( 1 2 )

APolygons2 - Feb 23, 2023

61 by Thyriad-oPPailov »»
Apr 13, 8:14 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.