Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Sep 28, 2017 5:16 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ha, that beginning of the first few minutes this episode gwas amusing.

Looks like we got the characters together for some games (not really video games) but more like card games. Amano didn't seem too comfortable playing although I think it still fit with the gaming theme.

For the finale, it did somewhat feel like one although I can't say it's really groundbreaking. Felt like any other episode. Not to mention the onsen fan service
Sep 28, 2017 5:26 AM
Review Moderator
Jan 2017
Interesting episode, for me the real ending was the 11. Overall the adaptation was good

Sep 28, 2017 6:19 AM

Feb 2008
Misumi Eiichi (Hayato) Combat butler save day, seem like he really coming out as protagonist.

A lot of fanservice this episode, naked hot spring, keep talking about Gamers and Aguri doesn't understand what's good about game.

Kusoge, well would be fun to play one. Elders Hunt

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Sep 28, 2017 6:25 AM

Jul 2014
They were throwing a lot of nods on other anime like teraformars/ika musume and Gintama with the (if you wanna be the tsukomi character then you need glasses "nods at Shinpachi")

Overall a very fun series. Wouldnt mind a season 2.
Sep 28, 2017 9:03 AM

Dec 2014
Good funny show overall. Would definitely love a second season of this. Guess the last episode was more of a last episode than this one was, but I'm cool with it.

7/10
I need sleep.
Sep 28, 2017 9:09 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
This was without a doubt the best and my favorite episode of the entire season lol

Great laughs, Aguri criticizing games, gamers and the industry with legitimate claims (LOL), DAT FUCKING ONSEN SCENE (PLEASE LET IT BE UNCENSORED IN THE BD'S) and a good amount of cute moments from our couples :''')

Overall, even though I did enjoy this anime a lot, the misunderstandings hindered me from loving this series especially when they kept doing it week after week, which in turn hindered a lot of the progression that this series could have had by the end

So far that, I'm gonna give this a well deserved 7/10 and if we can get more of episodes like this (Doesn't need fanservice but hey, that's always a plus for me =P), I would more than welcome a S2

>Gilla Formars

I swear that shit killed me xDDD
Sep 28, 2017 9:25 AM

Jun 2015
That Terra Formars reference. Pretty good finale. It's just Aguri trying to understand what's so good about video games. It's a decent show overall. The misunderstandings was a bit overbearing though. At least they were resolved. 5/10
Sep 28, 2017 9:30 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Odd way to the end the series, this could have served really well in the middle of the series but not in the finale.

Fun series, nothing memorable though.
Sep 28, 2017 9:31 AM

Aug 2013
Forgot all about Misumi.

Good episode. Not the usual episode with its misunderstandings. Aguri criticising the game industry with some valid points. Won't stop people from playing though. :)
We got some good amount of fanservice in that onsen scene. We also found that Tendou undresses Amano-kun with her eyes. :D

Overall, it was quite an entertaining show.

Sep 28, 2017 9:32 AM
Aug 2015
Outside the first 5/10 minutes which were completely pointless... I thought that was a very good ending to a very enjoyable series. Would I watch another season? Probably!
Sep 28, 2017 9:41 AM

Apr 2016
11th episode was more like a finale than this one. This episode felt like an OVA.A funny season overall and I do want a 2nd season.
7/10
Sep 28, 2017 9:42 AM

Dec 2014
Nice finale.

Aguri sure wrecked everyone with her criticism on gaming but Amano's counters and analogies were really nice to hear and hit home pretty strong. This episode made me respect him. xD

Overall, a really fun series and it hit home pretty strong on many points since it was about gaming. I normally hate the misunderstanding tropes in harems but I love how this series played it too comedic effect. Characters were pretty fun as well.

8/10, Bonus points for the glorious end cards.
Sep 28, 2017 9:43 AM

Aug 2016
Probably the best episode of the series. Love the Aguri screen time and their discussion about games. They made some good points on gaming especially about DLC.

Just because I really liked this last ep gonna bump this series up by one.

6/10

"... Because when you live in this world of my closed eyes...
... Being alone is very lonely..."

Sep 28, 2017 9:43 AM

Jul 2014
this show was amazing. best of the season for me. the clever jokes, the creative ways of using misunderstandings, it was all great. all the characters were likable too. they were stupid and foolish but in an entertaining sort of way.

a solid 7/10 for me. and i'd gladly watch these guys again if they decided to make another season.
And yes, I meant that.
--------------------------------------
Sukasuka Discord server, also home to Orlandri Translation Company, who are planning to translate Sukasuka and Sukamoka:
https://discord.gg/xXTncqJ
Do join if it interests you.
Sep 28, 2017 9:45 AM

Jun 2007
Absolutely pointless final episode. 20 minutes of them talking about DLC, really?
What a pointless series that achieves nothing.
I can't believe I was almost suckered into liking this show in the first episode because I saw a character playing Guilty Gear on an arcade stick.
A throw away show that'll be quickly forgotten.
Sep 28, 2017 9:53 AM

Mar 2016
I loved this show so much... I'm sad to see it ending :( I wish it could have a season 2 but...

I think what it wanted to do it did perfectly. The characters were interesting and I liked the plot and everything else... I think this is my AOTS :)

I'm giving it 10/10
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 28, 2017 10:01 AM

Mar 2016
Good episode with more solid comedy...but wait this is the finale! In that case WTF that's no way to end an anime

no resolution to the love conflict that the whole anime has been built around and why the extra fan service this episode like they said "well it's the final episode so...F it throw it in it's now or never!"

Speaking of DLC's they better have an OVA to clean up this poor ending...I'm just a little disappointed by this ending but don't let that fool you this is still a good worth while anime to watch and I enjoyed it through out...overall 6/10
I shall rule over the realms of anime and manga! Mwahhahahahaha!!!
Sep 28, 2017 10:05 AM
Jun 2015
This last episode felt pretty shitty to me. The part when they're in the hot springs made me think tow things:
- "I swear they didn't have boobs this big during the rest of the show"
- "I don't want to see them naked, what is this?"
The anime was never an ecchi at any point and now they made this scene? Why?

I guess it's fine since it's more of an OVA than a final episode but still. Also that entire debate at the end that tries to makes us feel good about being gamers is just another kind of fanservice. The fact that this anime had little to do with videogames in the first place is pretty annoying and feels like the goddamn title is clickbait. But this conversation was so corny and out of the blue that it actually made gaming feel a bit more cringe to me.

Oh yeah and please fucking resolve these fucking love situations. I know you're gonna upset part of your fanbase by ditching one of the two girls but it needs to be done. Another half-assed love triangle that they don't bother to solve.
Sep 28, 2017 10:11 AM

Oct 2014
I liked the series, but the lack of ending is a bit bothering. They, like, didn't even finished the "Gamers' trip" story, at least it seemed so.

I didn't expected too much and was surprised about how funny and heartwarming it was. Wishing the best to Pine Jam for their next works
Sep 28, 2017 10:11 AM

Apr 2013

If the entire show was like this episode, then it probably wouldn't be the hot garbage that it is.

Funny how things work. If the show was actually about gaming then it probably wouldn't have sucked so much. Oh, well. Sad to say this anime only made me appreciate Netoge a bit more.
Sep 28, 2017 10:12 AM

May 2012
Little bit of an odd final episode, but it at least didn't have an original ending :P We could get a S2, huh.

Anyway, even though there wasn't much a focus on the romance this episode, it was nice to finally see some actual discussions about games. Didn't expect it to be about the current state of the gaming industry though, with F2P models and DLC content. It was fun seeing their opinions on some of these things... though Chiaki with her fish epilogue was kinda.... weird. lol Not gonna like though, I'd like to see that kinda ending even if it's just some kinda secret ending to a game.

Also, those first two minutes of the episode o_O Is that... Is that backstory really true...?

Gonna give it a high 8/10. Here's to hoping for a season 2 in the future.
OlemSep 28, 2017 11:36 AM

Sep 28, 2017 10:16 AM

Apr 2013

Haha, lot of fun this episode. I'm gonna give this a 9/10 for this season.

Sep 28, 2017 10:18 AM

Jun 2014
For me this was a really refreshing kind off anime which I found myself really enjoying. Unfortunately the misunderstandings and what not didnt come to a conclussion (lol what 12 episode anime ever reaches a conclussion T.T) but that didnt stop me from enjoying it.

I wouldn't mind a season 2 here and a big 9/10 for me the only downside being that episode 12 didnt really have that much value.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Nov 2015
beginning shown me how this show got more missunderstandings than it shows....
chill out ep though, without everyone missunderstanding and stuff >< it was little boring, only Aguri with Amano moments were worth it.
I miss Konoha:( she was best all along.
Feb 2017
It could have been a good episode if it was aired earlier in the season.
To me it felt like the people who made this remembered at the final episode that the anime is actually called Gamers and not Misunderstandings so they ignored that love pentagram that was going on all season and decided to focus on games again so viewers will say that the anime is about gamers and gaming. I just hate when an anime doesn't end with a proper disclosure
Sep 28, 2017 10:19 AM

Feb 2016
well that was quite a disappointing "final episode", it has an interesting gaming setting tho, but pretty much nothing happened (what's with everyone glaring at Amano and Aguri? that's getting old and just proves how distrustful they are with their couples)

that aside, the show was slightly above average. I hope I'm not the only one here that thinks that AmanoxTendou relationships feels out of place or maybe underdeveloped (I also feel that Uehara doesn't even deserve a place on this anime, he just fucking sucks)

Overall 6/10 is what I can give to this show
CrimsonWandererSep 28, 2017 12:24 PM
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Sep 28, 2017 10:24 AM

May 2016
It was clearly the best episode of the season for me : even better than the episode 6. I really hope there will be a second season because I found this anime very funny with all this misunderstandigs. Only regret : The title of this anime is "gamers ! " but the subject of video games was forgotten in some episodes.
So, I decide to give a 8 / 10 to this anime.
Sep 28, 2017 10:29 AM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Was gonna give the series an 8/10, but the lack of misunderstandings by the end made me change it to a 7/10.

I never understood why the misunderstandings were a turn-off for most people. It's basically the main foundation of the series. Hell, it's in the damn synopsis on the anime! 90% of the comedy came from the misunderstandings. Without those, Gamers because you're regular generic rom-com. It's absurd and overly-convoluted misunderstandings is what made the series a more unique rom-com. If you want a normal rom-com, then there's already Tsurezure Children doing that. If this gets a second season, hopefully they double on the misunderstandings and don't stop.

7/10
Sep 28, 2017 10:36 AM

Sep 2013
Games are expensive but we still buy it cause reasons.
Kind of dragged out in the middle this ep but those hot spring ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 7.5/10
Sep 28, 2017 10:37 AM

Jul 2015
Terra Formars vs Ika Musume, intense.

Good final episode, this was quite an enjoyable anime, 7/10 from my part!
Sep 28, 2017 10:42 AM
Apr 2011
4/10

If you want a story about an otaku club with boyfriend/girlfriend interactions watch Genshiken.
If you want misunderstandings-based anime watch Prison School.
If you want romance there are hundreds of romance anime out there.
Sep 28, 2017 10:46 AM

Jul 2015
I really liked Amano's explanation at the end of the episode about how mediocre games can also become precious and valuable to him. In a way, that reflects how I feel about this anime: sure, this show had it's flaws, but I still enjoyed it in my own way, and was able to find plenty of value and personal enjoyment from it, it was my favorite show this season and will be very memorable to me.

btw, does anyone know what game "Elders Hunt" is a spoof of?
Sep 28, 2017 10:54 AM
Nov 2016
AX2015 said:
I really liked Amano's explanation at the end of the episode about how mediocre games can also become precious and valuable to him. In a way, that reflects how I feel about this anime: sure, this show had it's flaws, but I still enjoyed it in my own way, and was able to find plenty of value and personal enjoyment from it, it was my favorite show this season and will be very memorable to me.

btw, does anyone know what game "Elders Hunt" is a spoof of?

I don't think they would take a real game and say it's bad
Sep 28, 2017 11:02 AM
Aug 2014
An episode where they actually talk about games. Surprise!

"But isn't that just admitting that leveling up is really boring?"

*plays documentaries while grinding to be the first lvl 60 on the server in BDO* hah...ha.... shit...
Sep 28, 2017 11:04 AM
Aug 2017
This Episode was a bit dissapointing. It would be a ok or good episode on its own, but as a final episode? Are they sure thats not an OVA, that should air in a few months?
Thats not a final episode and episode 11 wasnt that great either...
This Anime could have been my number 3 this season... The beginning and the Middle parts were soo damn good!
What a shame.
Sep 28, 2017 11:09 AM

Sep 2015
Just a extra episode only fan service and they finally talking about game again like gamer should do.

Asian or i have to say Japan gamers most of them are M *pointingTouhouandKancolle

Not hard enough? mod the game to lunatic level or expand the game to other game via mod.

"Gamers"

Oh and i wish he become the MC for this Gamers! instead of lamemano
Into the Internet!
Sep 28, 2017 11:19 AM

Jan 2014
This episode was so boring I found myself yawning multiple times.

Three things cannot be long hidden..
...the s u n, the m oo n, and the tr u th.

Sep 28, 2017 11:22 AM

Sep 2014
Best episode ever, i just wished that the entire show was like this from the start, but Aguris criticism just make this episode golden, Final Fantasy 15 part was pretty accurated, and Tendou being a masoquist pretty much because of dark souls series, makes me lmao
A life is a history with no end...it continues to be told by others endless.
We do not own lives, we own histories!
Sep 28, 2017 11:39 AM

Nov 2014
It was pretty fun episode (despite the lack of Konoha), but not exactly how I wanted this series to end.
Sep 28, 2017 11:40 AM

Jan 2016
Honestly this was a really good anime and very relatable if you're a gamer yourself. I loved it, from diffrent game cameos like Persona and CS, to things like todays episode where Aguri doesn't seem to understand games that well. Although I as a gamer completely agree with her on the pricing and the DLC. Some DLC 's really are just rip off's.

I have to give it an 8/10 as it was great from a gamers perspective, a bit more could be accomplished in the romance section but it was still sweet.

The end card with the Nintendo Switch was awesome.
Sep 28, 2017 11:48 AM

Oct 2010
Aguri was spot on 100% about the problems with modern gaming and DLC. Also, that Squid Girl scene was outright amazing...really helps that they had Kanemoto Hisako there to do the line XD. God I miss hearing "De geso!". Now I gotta rewatch Squid Girl...
Sep 28, 2017 11:48 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
bout god damn time we got an onsen episode

ill be waitin for the BD :3
Sep 28, 2017 11:52 AM

Oct 2010
HereticHunter said:
(what's with everyone glaring at Amano and Aguri?)

You haven't been paying attention in the last few episodes have you? It was implied that they think the two of them might actually like each other, back when he was going to buy Star Ocean 5 (whatever fake title they gave it). He was extremely excited to buy it and even put off spending time with Tendou to do it. Then he INSTANTLY went to help Aguri when she asked for his help. This made the others think "Wait a minute...she's more important to him than his game?", which didn't seem to fit his character at all. So since then, whenever the two of them are acting really close, they get glared at.

Personally, I think they DO make the best couple. They're very different than each other but they had the best chemistry.
Sep 28, 2017 11:55 AM

Jun 2013
Fun final episode!
Im gonna miss this show a lot!
9/10
Sep 28, 2017 12:02 PM
Aug 2017
11 Episode is the last episode, 12 is a DLC
Sep 28, 2017 12:03 PM
Feb 2017
This was one of my favorite shows of the season. This episode was a little bland as they spent the whole thing debating about the value of games instead of having the regular drama as the actual finale was last week. Gonna miss the show and all it's great characters.
Sep 28, 2017 12:04 PM

Jun 2017
I am gonna miss this show, doesn't seem like they are planning a second season. Oh well, I'll pick up the novels when my Japanese is on an applicable level.

Aguri was spot on with many things though but Keita's counters made sense too. As a gamer myself I can say being one is complicated XD.
Sep 28, 2017 12:17 PM

Dec 2016
So we have come to the end of the road here, oh Gamers u gave me so good moments, so good laughs.

Now about this "FINAl episode" i have to agree with u guys, there's no doubt that the real ending is ep 11, to be fair this one totally felt like an ova, specially because of the fanservice that lasted at least 5 minutes, it wasn't a plot changing and it didn't change in any way the relationship between the characters that were somehow settled on ep11. It was likeable tho c:

GGs gamers! am gonna miss u <3

Sep 28, 2017 12:21 PM

Sep 2016

echizen and tsubasa lmao

what aguri said about price is 100% true, whoever decided danganronpa V3 price and the vast majority of recycled AAA western games need to go fuck themselves

overall pretty good, an actual "rom-com" with actual comedy.
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Sep 28, 2017 12:23 PM

Feb 2016
Kougeru said:
HereticHunter said:
(what's with everyone glaring at Amano and Aguri?)

You haven't been paying attention in the last few episodes have you? It was implied that they think the two of them might actually like each other, back when he was going to buy Star Ocean 5 (whatever fake title they gave it). He was extremely excited to buy it and even put off spending time with Tendou to do it. Then he INSTANTLY went to help Aguri when she asked for his help. This made the others think "Wait a minute...she's more important to him than his game?", which didn't seem to fit his character at all. So since then, whenever the two of them are acting really close, they get glared at.

Personally, I think they DO make the best couple. They're very different than each other but they had the best chemistry.

lol, don't think that I haven't been paying attention, please assume things differently. I do think of them as the best couple the same way I think of them as best friends. But them glaring at Amano and Aguri just proves that they want to assume things the way it isn't, creating more misunderstandings than needed instead of think of them as friends that are having fun with each other or friends that care about each other. I mean, its pretty normal to care about a friend in need, doesn't really matter if it is necessary to dump your soulmate in the progress.
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » [Poll] Gamers Romance

Lnlover - Aug 30, 2017

30 by Thyriad-oPPailov »»
Apr 13, 8:19 PM

» Misunderstandings

Shomix - Sep 29, 2017

13 by Thyriad-oPPailov »»
Apr 13, 8:18 PM

Poll: » [the usual] BEST GIRL POLL

GangsterCat - Sep 7, 2017

13 by Thyriad-oPPailov »»
Apr 13, 8:15 PM

» Do people not understand that this is a parody? ( 1 2 )

APolygons2 - Feb 23, 2023

61 by Thyriad-oPPailov »»
Apr 13, 8:14 PM

Poll: » Gamers! Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 21, 2017

179 by Thyriad-oPPailov »»
Apr 13, 6:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.