Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii desu ka? Sukutte Moratte Ii desu ka? Episode 9 Discussion

WorldEnd: What Do You Do at the End of the World? Are You Busy? Will You Save Us?
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jun 6, 2017 7:52 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well, somewhat surprisingly, Chtholly is still maintaining her mentality despite the recent change. Most noticable, I think more of her hair became red.

It's interesting that they talk more about this girl from the previous generation with relationship to the recent event. Glad everyone is looking out after one and each other. Speaking of which, I think Nephren looks adorable this episode. Chtholly too of course in that white outfit.
Jun 6, 2017 8:39 AM

Dec 2014
Ithea confessed that her old personality has already been destroyed; always smiling/cheerful characters are those that have something to hide from others and it wasn't different for her. The diary to keep memories of her old self reminded me of Isshuukan Friends.
Nygglatho snapping at Willem was fun xD
Lot's of anime original scenes/dialogues this week, even a "Christmas" celebration. Ren's dress was cute but well, the attention was stolen by someone else.

This episode was a build up to the trip on the surface for next week, or "the calm before the storm". Liked a lot the new insert song at the end; although too bad they didn't animate Nopht's mad dash toward Ren.

This week's memory scenes:
http://imgur.com/a/ASEuo

AnathorJun 6, 2017 8:57 AM
Jun 6, 2017 8:58 AM

Oct 2012
Loved the Kutori-Ithea scene. I thought it was possible that everything would go down this episode but it didn't, yet. All the anime original scenes in this ep made me depressed enough already though.

The new OST (I call you by Yamada Tamaru) before the ending theme was beautiful again.
OrangeJun 6, 2017 7:22 PM
Jun 6, 2017 9:27 AM

Oct 2014
The tension keeps in teasing ever so subtly.
Jun 6, 2017 9:36 AM

Mar 2016
She forgot the fuckin brooch she always wore and how important it is . Now that's sad. Forgot more than half of the people in warehouse :/
The Ithea-Chtholly moments finally get justice and what an impact.
Jun 6, 2017 9:37 AM

Aug 2016
I'm starting to get the advantages of this story. Like there's a lot of revelations and plot twist because of the events that happened in the past. Which is revealed via flashbacks or some kind of expositions.its really brain wrecking!

This is just my theory (I havent read the LN)
Do you guys ever remember the red haired girl in the intro of episode 1? The one who fought with Willem on the battle of emnetwhits (dunno if i spelled it correctly) I think its her "original soul" or whatever do you call it. Her hair is getting red each episode too. I've also read a spoiler.
P.S DONT EVER CLICK THIS SHIT IF YOU DONT WANNA GET SPOILED BIG TIME.

Anyways I cant wait to see what exactly happened 500(?) years ago.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jun 6, 2017 9:41 AM

Jul 2007
Yeah this episode pretty much confirms that there's no way for them to cover Vol5. I do wonder on how they will handle Vol4 considering how there's only few episodes left.
Jun 6, 2017 9:53 AM

Dec 2013
Fai said:
Yeah this episode pretty much confirms that there's no way for them to cover Vol5. I do wonder on how they will handle Vol4 considering how there's only few episodes left.

Maybe they really stop at the third volume, giving just a few info about the continuation (vol 4-5).
What do you think about the planetarium? That beautiful twinkling of eternity that will never fade, no matter when....
Jun 6, 2017 9:54 AM

Sep 2014
So basically this is like another Plastic Memories... Where their bodies don't physically die, but mentally, they are like a new person. This is gonna suck when we reach the finale, why can't it be a happy ending!!!!

In theory though, since Chtolly has lived as her person now, that means there's a random chance that in the future if they still keep summoning Fairy Spirits that Chtholly can be summoned again when the mental disintegration starts.
Jun 6, 2017 9:54 AM

Dec 2014
Fai said:

I don't think they will cover vol4 either. Probably original ending or it will end with the first chapter of vol4.
If somehow they decide to cut most stuff then it would probably take the next two episodes to finish vol3 and start vol4 then end vol4 with the last episode. But again without an original ending I don't see where they could stop.
Jun 6, 2017 9:55 AM

Nov 2013
This episode was so nostalgic and bittersweet. I really liked how they took things slow and fleshed out even more Chtholly in this episode, especially with how they used plenty of monologues and even expanded stuff with those original parts (it was a shame that they didn’t took the chance to insert a Willem flashback when Chtholly questioned him). I was also glad with how they handled that moment with Ithea too, since the scene was really great and the feels were properly delivered.
The girls dressed up for the Christmas party were also really cute... especially Nephren! :)

Three episodes left and I am still curious by how they will handle the later episodes in terms of adaptation. Will they rush the 4th volume in the last episode? Or will they expand/delay the events in order for the ending of vol.3 to fit in three episodes and end the anime with some early parts of vol.4? The latter seems more plausible at this point, but who knows. Anyway, I trust in the author and this staff, so I hope that things keep on going well...

KaitonJun 6, 2017 10:23 AM

Jun 6, 2017 10:02 AM

Aug 2013
I have a feeling that they skipped off a lot of source material with sol and generally lighthearted content.
Anyway still my fav of this season. 5/5
Btw.
I really don't want A Plastic Memories ending this time.
rsc-plJun 6, 2017 10:10 AM
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Jun 6, 2017 10:11 AM

Mar 2016
Tbh,volume 4 is doable only if they conclude volume 3 and adapt the first chapter of volume 4 which is pretty much a very short chapter next episode. I wouldn't rule out an anime original ending, Akira sensei showed that he is willing to add in AO scenes. Also we have to take into account that this may be a 13 episode show (or was it confirmed strictly 12 episodes?)
Jun 6, 2017 10:12 AM

Jun 2015
Chtholly looks beautiful in that dress. It was nice of her to make scarfs for everyone. Ithea looks pretty as well. The decorations that were used for the party are weird. Got to know about Ithea's past life. That was heavy. This episode was bittersweet.
Jun 6, 2017 10:12 AM

Aug 2013
So Ithea's old personality was destroyed. Didn't see that coming. It's nice of her looking out for Chtholly.

A decent episode. Chtholly is slowly losing her memories.

Jun 6, 2017 10:13 AM

Apr 2013
I like how the anime is often subtile in the way it shows thing, like for the brooch left behind.
The fact that she forgot Collon's name too. First she hesitate when asked to bring the charm to her when she's sick, not knowing who is Collon. Then once again when she gives everyone a scarf with the first two letters of the respective kid's name embroidered on it, when Collon asks Chtholly to give her her scarf, she looks at Collon embarrassed, until Panibal pronounces Collon's name. Then she clearly goes "oh, that girl is Collon, so that the scarf with CO on it". Apparently in the few days/weeks, she re-forgot Collon's name a second time (and this time with a lot of other names)

We finally get some of Ithea's background, as I was expecting. The show was subtly suggesting that Ithea was realizing what was happening to Chtholly with the way she was looking at her, as well as that fake joyful personality she's using to cover her more calm real personality with those serious out of character expressions she had at serious moments. but we didn't had any explanation in the anime until now, it's done.
Nice little party.

ZefyrisJun 6, 2017 10:52 AM
Jun 6, 2017 10:15 AM

Nov 2013
Rest assured. It won't be a Plastic Memories ending.

It's already been told right at the begining.
Jun 6, 2017 10:19 AM

Jul 2007
DragonSlayer_19 said:
Tbh,volume 4 is doable only if they conclude volume 3 and adapt the first chapter of volume 4 which is pretty much a very short chapter next episode. I wouldn't rule out an anime original ending, Akira sensei showed that he is willing to add in AO scenes. Also we have to take into account that this may be a 13 episode show (or was it confirmed strictly 12 episodes?)

But so far none of AO content does anything too different tho. All AO content so far only enhances the existing story rather than changing it altogether so I just can't see them doing AO ending.
Jun 6, 2017 10:55 AM

Oct 2016
Let's talk about the some happy things. At least I've found some new songs to put in my music box.
Jun 6, 2017 10:58 AM

Sep 2013
The original Ithea's memories are already gone but the one who took it over is pretty much the same :'(
Chtolly doing her best to live in the present but she's forgotten almost all of the kids already.
Jun 6, 2017 11:24 AM

Nov 2016
Sad episode, it had a vibe similar to Plastic Memories.

I feel bad for Chtholly, the way she keeps it cool in front of everyone while she's suffering hurts me a little. It seems that she has accepted her fate, but somehow I'm hoping for a miracle.

The song played during the departure made the end pretty feelzy.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 6, 2017 11:32 AM

Apr 2013
ichii_1 said:
The original Ithea's memories are already gone but the one who took it over is pretty much the same :'(
Chtolly doing her best to live in the present but she's forgotten almost all of the kids already.

Not at all the same, she's using the diary to imitate her personality. The current fake Ithea isn't especially joyful, as you can see when she doesn't put a mask.
Jun 6, 2017 12:15 PM

Jul 2007
ichii_1 said:

She tries to be the same because she sees herself as Ithea and not the "new person" she is. So she tries to mimic Ithea that was rejecting whatever new personality traits or memories she most likely gained.

She appears "the same" because she wants to be.
Jun 6, 2017 12:58 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
This was a damn good episode. This anime will end at volume 3 end of the LN probably judging by the pacing.

I liked the music especially in this episode and animation was also better.

Ithea is not actually the real Ithea, oh man. Same will probably happen to Chtolly.
Jun 6, 2017 1:01 PM

Oct 2014

Isn't she a best :3

Anyway, the feels keep going ;_;
Catgirl tho
Jun 6, 2017 1:26 PM

Sep 2013
@Zefyris @Fai yeah but just like the original Ithea she sticks her nose into others business and hides her true feelings (her taking the original Ithea's role), that's what chtolly meant at the end.
Jun 6, 2017 1:37 PM

Nov 2016
I love this anime so much, it's being special to me. Chtholly, even if you forget about yourself, I will remember you for sure.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 6, 2017 2:28 PM

Jan 2017
Another heartwarming episode of this great Anime. I love it when they take the time to show what is at stake before someone goes to battle. In this case, the real battle is within Chtolly, and there's nothing less to loose than herself.

I don't know why, but from all episodes so far, this one had the best soundtrack (apart from the Scarborough Fair beginning). Maybe it's always that great and I haven't noticed so far. But this episode the music really highlighted the scenes particularly well.
Jun 6, 2017 2:55 PM

Sep 2015
wow, didn't expect Ithea to be like that... I guess eventually she will get to reveal her true personality instead of a fake as part of some future development. I hope, so much potential there.
Jun 6, 2017 3:05 PM
Mar 2015
Sad that Cthulloy is losing all that made her Chtuholly Her friend was already replaced by her ghost
Jun 6, 2017 3:30 PM

Mar 2016
Wow...such a heartwarming and touching episode intertwined with some serious sadness. Ithea's story was really an unexpected detail in the story and it gives her character a whole new depth. My eyes definitely watered up at the end when Chtholly talks about how she has forgotten many of her memories with the little ones and how she is fading away as a person...so sad. This anime might be one of the best stories this season and a real sleeper hit sensation in my book!
I shall rule over the realms of anime and manga! Mwahhahahahaha!!!
Jun 6, 2017 3:50 PM

Aug 2013
I get increasingly impatient and with tight heart to see Chtholly, the episode already showed a dramatic mood that always comes before a tragedy, I really did not want to see a sad ending for these girls, especially Chtholly, who is one of the best girls of the season in my opinion, I was anxious to read the LN and the sequel, but the end of the anime will also affect my will ..
Jun 6, 2017 4:34 PM
Apr 2017
Oh god I fucking loved this episode, the atmosphere, the soundtrack, even the animation has improved this episode. The insert song at the end was amazing.
Jun 6, 2017 4:50 PM

Dec 2016
Ithea & Chtholly at the start, that was great to watch.

Really impressed by the progress Chtholly made with domestic stuff, her cooking and knitting were awesome in this episode.

She even asked for the back massage lol.

Makes me really sad that she is losing her memories and herself in the process.

The snowmen were massacred, and about that Christmas tree...

Tiat is getting used to the big sister role, I thought her outfit was really good.

Chtholly looked amazing in that dress.

Very worried about what's about to happen after seeing the previews for next episode.
Jun 6, 2017 5:20 PM

May 2015
Chtholly in that white dress was absolutely stunning <3.

Great episode.

Jun 6, 2017 5:47 PM

Dec 2013
That Ithea revelation at the beginning was really wtf.

Ctholly really did pretty in that dress.

That ending has me scared.
Jun 6, 2017 7:00 PM

Feb 2012
Anathor said:
Fai said:

I don't think they will cover vol4 either. Probably original ending or it will end with the first chapter of vol4.
If somehow they decide to cut most stuff then it would probably take the next two episodes to finish vol3 and start vol4 then end vol4 with the last episode. But again without an original ending I don't see where they could stop.
Maybe they'll do a 2nd season adapting vol 4 and 5. And they still need to adapt the chapter 1 and 5 from vol 1, 2 and 3. I don't think that they'll do a original end. they changed the order of events but they have adapted almost everything accurately.
VerzweifJun 6, 2017 7:03 PM
Jun 6, 2017 7:03 PM
Dec 2015
This is the most confidently directed and best written episode of the series thus far. All the conversations were endearing, and bar some occasionally unnatural "dream-like" dialogue, believable as well. The camerawork was more crisp and effective than normal. There were some really clever framing tricks, like how Ctholly was framed as a reflection in the coffee cup as she was reflecting on her choice to live without thinking of the girl in her nightmares, and how she was eventually framed from outside the window once she was fully content with her decision and it gave her a sort of freedom. My biggest problem is still the dialogue being too weird, which really lessens the emotional impact of bigger scenes and makes the characters a bit less believable, but it was stronger than usual this time and with the more confident and effective direction, we get the best episode yet.

4/5
Jun 6, 2017 7:23 PM

Dec 2014
Great episode.

That Ithea revelation was really surprising, I still really loved how she tried to cheer up Chtholly despite that. I've always liked Ithea a lot and this episode made me like her even more.

Really liked Chtholly's monologues this episode. Really sad that's she's forgetting most of the kids but she's doing her best to live to the fullest. :(

All the girls looked great in their outfits but Chtholly nailed it with that dress.
Jun 6, 2017 8:28 PM

Aug 2015
That Ithea reveal was quite shocking. Really loved the outfits this episode.
Jun 6, 2017 8:49 PM

Apr 2015
Really, this is getting more and more sad. I have hope that Kutori coul get better, but then I remember the first scene from the episode one and than I lose all the hope.

Jun 6, 2017 9:36 PM
Nov 2016
HELP ME!:

What actual, reason, is there to enjoy this anime? Everyone else is loving it, but I'm bored by it). Please, someone tell me why I should enjoy it, it's frustrating. Maybe it's because I'm watching weekly, so I forgot all the other cool shit that happens?

I don't understand: Suka Suka has a cool-ass world, dat cozy family feeling, yet the whole anime feels like it never plans to go anywhere beyond it's basic setup:

-The color palette is boring
-Bland character designs
-Nearly ALL the characters we keep seeing are humanoid waifus/daughterus
-The plot has 0 direction or progression (It has elements of cozy slice of life, fighting giant beasts, dramatic stuff, but there's BARELY any actual focus)
-Cool-ass world building stuff, but like Re: Zero, they're forgotten and ultimately have little to no impact (like the ep where they go to the famous film town)
-None of the characters are interesting (Chtolly's whole character is she wants the MC's dick)

I'll give that Suka Suka is better than 99% of the anime this season (not saying much, since this whole season is shit), and I don't have the killing urge to drop it.

My fellow weebs, I need your weaboo-advices, because at this rate, I'll end up giving the anime a 5/10 once I finish it.
Jun 6, 2017 9:54 PM

Apr 2011
sweet jesus that episode preview has me all pumped up now

the inevitable is coming!!! been waiting so long
Jun 6, 2017 11:01 PM

Jul 2012
The snowfall fest was nice.

Chtholly looked really pretty in that dress. Nephren and Ithea looked nice too, those were nice outfits.
Jun 6, 2017 11:18 PM

May 2015
Wow. This was beautiful. The talk with Ithea, the knitting, the snowfall fest, the memory loss, and the music. You know, despite how slow the anime is progressing, it manages to keep the tension high and keep it interesting. I'm really feeling it now. I hope they can keep this up and stay true to the LN.

So LN readers, you say that they won't make it to Vol. 4? Hmm...I wonder...Is Satelight working on any anime this Fall? Because if not, maybe they plan on doing Suka Suka season 2 for Fall 2017...If that happens to be the case, will 12 episodes be too much for the remaining volumes? Assuming that they adapt 3 volumes this season, will they have to drag it out if they are to adapt the remaining two volumes? Maybe they can make it a 10 episode season..
Jun 7, 2017 12:08 AM

May 2016
After watching this episode I think my biggest problem with this series is that the story is weak and it's not focusing enough on the battlefront and instead focusing far too much on the homefront with Chtholly's problems.

Who or what are these monsters the girls are fighting against and why exactly are they a threat to the world? Because no one, especially civilians, seems to be really concerned about them.

What exactly are these girls fighting for? Because all I've seen so far they seem to be fighting for nothing other than because they're suppose to.

And how do the other soldiers feels about the fairy soldiers? Do they see as nothing more than weapons or as comrade in arms?

Ten episodes in and we don't know a damn thing about what's going on in the outside world and we're given no reason to care. Instead we're suppose to focus on Chtholly's mental problems and feeling all sad and heartbroken because of what she's going through. Normally I'd be fine with that because I like Chtholly but this whole mind breakdown thing is written so pathetically I honestly could care less if she turned into a completely different person or not.

With three episodes left, I doubt it's going to change my disappointment with this show so far.
"You talk too much. Think too much."
"I don't care how justified you think your reasons are. I won't tolerate liars or thieves."
"If you're not going to be nice to me, don't expect me to be nice to you."
"I'm a soldier, not a superhero. Don't ever think of me as one."
"The world doesn't revolve around you. Get that through your thick skull."
"People who live by their emotions go nowhere in their lives. They only find misery.
"If you don't like the way your life is than do something about it instead of sitting there feeling sorry for yourself."
"You want something go get it. Period."
Jun 7, 2017 12:51 AM
KDE Plasma

Jun 2012
lcborella said:
Really, this is getting more and more sad. I have hope that Kutori coul get better, but then I remember the first scene from the episode one and than I lose all the hope.

Yeah, dead eyes, a empty look and we already got confirmed from Ithea that the Leprechaun loses their own memories and personality. The first scene of this anime confirmed that Chtholly will turn into a nothing more then a empty shell that is ready to get the next "software" to be written on the body as new personality with own memories.
But there are two possible ways how that could turn out:
1st Chtholly`s body will be recycled and a new fairy will take over her body.
2nd Before a new fairy could take her body, her body will die (she kill herself or would be killed by someone else or something else)

Willem was falling down from a high distance to the ground together with Nephren. So that could mean a bittersweet end for all three, especially for Willem and Chtholly.
Or Chtholly will save Willem and Nephren and got killed after that. Also a plausible possibility of that situation.

And we still have that great picture from the ending of Plastic Memories:

Jun 7, 2017 12:55 AM
Apr 2017
DirectorK said:
After watching this episode I think my biggest problem with this series is that the story is weak and it's not focusing enough on the battlefront and instead focusing far too much on the homefront with Chtholly's problems.

Who or what are these monsters the girls are fighting against and why exactly are they a threat to the world? Because no one, especially civilians, seems to be really concerned about them.

What exactly are these girls fighting for? Because all I've seen so far they seem to be fighting for nothing other than because they're suppose to.

And how do the other soldiers feels about the fairy soldiers? Do they see as nothing more than weapons or as comrade in arms?

Ten episodes in and we don't know a damn thing about what's going on in the outside world and we're given no reason to care. Instead we're suppose to focus on Chtholly's mental problems and feeling all sad and heartbroken because of what she's going through. Normally I'd be fine with that because I like Chtholly but this whole mind breakdown thing is written so pathetically I honestly could care less if she turned into a completely different person or not.

With three episodes left, I doubt it's going to change my disappointment with this show so far.

Your questions about world lore, mistery and stuff will be explained in volume 4&5 which anime probably won't cover for now..This anime indeed only talk about these main characters especially Chtholly while giving some tiny information about beasts and all that stuff, LN was like this too..so i hope they will give us season 2 and explain the rest of mistery and world building

However, anime did skipped quite a lot important info from LN especially character's monologue that needed for us to care for character more, but for those parts they included in anime it's well adapted tho..so there's still good and bad things for LN adaptation
Jun 7, 2017 1:04 AM

Dec 2014

Other 12 episodes are too much to cover the last two volumes, especially the 5th which could be condensed more than the 4th and 3rd. If they are going to finish it then they could do a couple of OVAs. Also 12 episodes are too few to cover the second novel, which is not finished either; but should be finished before Winter 2018.

DirectorK said:

Who or what are these monsters the girls are fighting against and why exactly are they a threat to the world?

That is all explained in vol4, which remains to be seen whether they will adapt it or not.

DirectorK said:
Because no one, especially civilians, seems to be really concerned about them.

Only the army, and even there only a part of it, has moderate knowledge about the beasts. Normal people only know that there are these dangerous beings on the surface and that might get attacked sporadically. They are afraid of them, but there is no reason to live in fear everyday especially since it has been 500+ years since they left the surface. For them it's like a distant war that has little to do with them, ofc if they get personally involved they will be scared of it; but all attacks on Regul Aire are predicted in advance and the islands are evaquated before the battle.

DirectorK said:

They are born for the sole purpose of fighting the beasts, it was explained in the talk with the Great Sage by whom and why they were created. They have little to no self awareness, as you saw with the kid falling from the cliff feeling nothing about getting hurt. The big ones are exceptions especially Chtholly which was influenced by Willem.

DirectorK said:

There are different views in the army, Limeskin is an excpetion since she views them as comrades. There is no other army member that was said to have the same feeling as him; but that can be guessed by us.
Jun 7, 2017 1:22 AM

Jul 2014
I don't mind at all that the show is completely doubling down on what's happening to Chtholly, and in fact I think that was massively beneficial for this episode, especially with Willem largely relegated to the background until near the end. After all, focusing so much on Chtholly is really allowing her to grow as a character, even as everything she is gradually deteriorates away. That aside, Ithea's revelations about having undergone the change herself already was a massive surprise and makes things seem a little less bleak for Chtholly, even if everything she has been building with Willem will have to start afresh, and that's before considering how Willem would ultimately feel about that.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii desu ka? Sukutte Moratte Ii desu ka? Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 27, 2017

459 by Zefyris »»
Yesterday, 10:57 AM

Poll: » Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii desu ka? Sukutte Moratte Ii desu ka? Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 20, 2017

133 by toralbabs »»
Nov 6, 2023 7:11 PM

Poll: » Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii desu ka? Sukutte Moratte Ii desu ka? Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 13, 2017

148 by toralbabs »»
Nov 6, 2023 6:34 AM

Poll: » Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii desu ka? Sukutte Moratte Ii desu ka? Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 30, 2017

130 by toralbabs »»
Nov 3, 2023 8:38 PM

Poll: » Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii desu ka? Sukutte Moratte Ii desu ka? Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 23, 2017

85 by toralbabs »»
Oct 31, 2023 8:37 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.