Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
May 13, 2017 7:50 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Welp, the final character appears.

The knight girl also reappears in front of Selestia and Meteora.

Mamika also reappears but I don't think it's a place she wants to be at. As expected, Meteora does most of the talking but Alicetelia doesn't take their words lightly. Pretty tense episode tbh. Alicetelia didn't waste much time to make her point clear.
May 13, 2017 8:30 AM

Dec 2014
Wish they would have explained more about the World Etude video. Instead they were the same scenes as last week... Shouta kept silent about it, he obviously feels his actions in the past would be judged by the others as being the origin of this whole mess.

Mamika jumped ships, but I wonder if Alicetelia might follow her; she doesn't like Makagami, so I don't know if she'll be able to cooperate with GnH and co.
The last character sure is the psycho that was previewed from the op; the first confirmed civilian victim was claimed by her.
Now I want to see more of the old man. Gravity bombs in a pistol?!
May 13, 2017 8:39 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
I dunno why I'm surprised that this new girl is practically a yangire.....My goodness she's scary lol (And she has a way with words too/is some kind of alchemist it seems)

The clash of ideals (Especially from Alicetaria's point of view) in this episode was nice though and I enjoyed the battle portions of this episode as well but next week seems like when things will really go down

I'm glad that the magical girl is staying true to her ideals regardless of what was said in this episode though, and I think it's nice that she decided to protect Meteora too....I feel like she's gonna change sides but also I feel like maybe she'll end up dying (Probably from the yangire girl)

Great episode overall but I wanna know more about the MC and his connection to suicide girl and Military Girl
May 13, 2017 8:54 AM
Mar 2012
So the Lance Creation is based on Saber from fate? Magical girl, well... And Evil girl has many aspects from Bakemonogatari! Cool, too bad Attack On Titans and Hero Academia came in the same season as well as this anime and outshine it :( Still my top 3 favorite of this season.
May 13, 2017 8:54 AM

Jan 2015
I'm so excited!!!
Finally, that creepy vampire-like schoolgirl appeared. Yup, it now confirmed that the girl loves blood. At first I thought I thought it's just because of her look. Totally remind me about Re-Zero's Betelgeuse. Even her way of provoking feels familiar. >_<
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
May 13, 2017 8:57 AM

Dec 2014
Tokoya said:
I dunno why I'm surprised that this new girl is practically a yangire.....My goodness she's scary lol (And she has a way with words too/is some kind of alchemist it seems)

The clash of ideals (Especially from Alicetaria's point of view) in this episode was nice though and I enjoyed the battle portions of this episode as well but next week seems like when things will really go down

I'm glad that the magical girl is staying true to her ideals regardless of what was said in this episode though, and I think it's nice that she decided to protect Meteora too....I feel like she's gonna change sides but also I feel like maybe she'll end up dying (Probably from the yangire girl)

Great episode overall but I wanna know more about the MC and his connection to suicide girl and Military Girl

Second all of this, Exactly my thoughts on the episode.
The magical girl deciding to protect Meteora was my favorite part of the episode. I'm glad she stayed true to her roots. :)

The new girl definitely has a way of twisting words, she's pretty interesting to watch with her little streak of madness. xD

Looks like they chose to keep us in the dark about the whole Etude thing but I'm looking forward to those reveals in future episodes.
May 13, 2017 9:05 AM

Dec 2015
I like the new girl, even though I was hoping she'd be on the good side.

A pretty awesome fight, now only if the guy with the wooden sword arrives this will be an awesome mess of a fight xD
joe_g7May 14, 2017 2:33 AM
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
May 13, 2017 9:07 AM

Aug 2013
holyshit, action in my re:creators?
is this real life?

the magical grill finally come to the good side
I'm happy

I wonder why the MC hide the identitiy of military uniform grill
May 13, 2017 9:14 AM
Oct 2012
Lelouch0202 said:
I feel like she's gonna change sides but also I feel like maybe she'll end up dying (Probably from the yangire girl)

On that, I don't think so, if anything she is the yangire's weakpoint. Yangire uses lies to activate her magic - she has to get the other person to say them or deny it - Had the knight hit her, the attack would have rebounded on the knight. Because magic girl's intents are pure, her thoughts match her deeds, she is the one person that Yangire can't use her magic on.

In a weird way, she could actually be the one who turns the Yangire - in that obviously she thinks that everyone in the world is hypocritical and gets what the deserve, to have someone who isn't would be a stunning revelation to the Yangire.

But we will have to see!
Takuan_SohoMay 13, 2017 9:41 AM
May 13, 2017 9:15 AM

Jun 2012
Mamika saving Meteora gave me life! I hoped she'd be true to her trope from the moment she appeared, cause magical girl characters are my favorite, and she came through. I was worried her hesitations will get her killed. Especially with a complete psycho character appearing now. Hope that doesn't happen.

I liked the new girl as well. Can't help but find her really amusing with an attitude like that.
Some action was really needed as well. It's been a while. it's probably the most interesting part of this anime as well. Seeing different worlds clash. Seeing bullets stopped by sparkly hearts and all :D
May 13, 2017 9:27 AM

Apr 2011
I really want to know Souta's involvement in creation of Altair. Is he the artist, or the writer?

Things have gotten intense. The new girl has a way with words to fool them into making lies. Meteora and Seleria are in a pinch but I'm surprise Mamika would save Meteora's ass.
May 13, 2017 9:29 AM

Aug 2011
After several build up episodes we got to the first "big" battle between main characters.
Yay for Mamika deciding to stop the battle before is too late. Hopefully she joins the "good" side.

» Escapism.

May 13, 2017 9:29 AM

Sep 2012
I mean so many cool stuff happened in this episode..I wonder why so many little spoken about this anime..

anyhow, really enjoyed the episode. I hope it will stay the same till the end.
May 13, 2017 9:36 AM

Jun 2009
Sharkteeth finally appears and my god she is a scary yet interesting one. Maaya Sakamoto once again proves her talent with this character. She is defiantly going to be a wild card and forces to be reckoned with. I am excited to are more of her character.

Beyond the appearance of best girl the rest of the episode was great, we got to see some action after a few slower yet interesting episodes. Get to see Blitz in action as well Alice.

I do like that fact that Mamika is staying true to herself and her protecting Meteroa was great. Pretty excited to see how this battle turns out.
May 13, 2017 9:39 AM

Jun 2012
New girl reminds me a lot of Genocider Syo from Danganronpa :) I like Mamika, but my god she is even more naively idealistic then Madoka :)
May 13, 2017 9:39 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Still not sure who I'm supposed to be cheering for here
May 13, 2017 9:45 AM

Sep 2013
4/5

A lot of stuff is going on in this episode. The final character appears and she is an interesting character. The way she talks and how nonchalant she when she killed that store owner was great. After the Military Princess, she is definitely someone to watch out for from both sides of the battle.

After 5 episodes of world and character building, we get our first big action scene. It was well worth the wait as well knowing what each side is fighting for. It adds more meaning to their clash so I'm somewhat glad it took a while to get here.

Let's just hope the battle lasts a little longer next episode. We've earned this for after a dialogue heavy first half.

May 13, 2017 9:50 AM

Jun 2015
The final character appeared. I like her. She has a way with words to make people lie. She uses that against them. This clash of ideals is interesting. The magical girl is staying true to herself to help others. The action was great.
May 13, 2017 9:57 AM

Feb 2017
Probably the best show of the season as of yet, hopefully we'll see the same action we got in today's episode next week...

May 13, 2017 9:58 AM
Jan 2011
The new girl seems like the devil...
May 13, 2017 10:04 AM

Oct 2010
Boring episode overall. I did like the introduction of new girl but damn that annoying magical girl focus was annoying. MC is being stupid too keeping secrets for what reason so dumb. Sighs I want to see that dude with the sword meet that evil girl. I rather see that than Holy Knight/magical girl interactions.
May 13, 2017 10:06 AM
Jan 2015
Aliceteria is basiclly from Berserk lol
May 13, 2017 10:07 AM
Jan 2017
Another incredible episode! Sota's investigation about the Military Uniform Princess must be put on hold, as Celestia and Meteora continue searching for the final Created. I liked how emotional their confrontation with Alicetelia turned out to be; their discussions about ideals and morality are valid examples in how these characters are products of the worlds they come from. Give props to Mamika, as she desperately tries to keep the peace even when everyone involved has already raised their weapons.
May 13, 2017 10:17 AM

Mar 2016
Ah, mamika is so precious lol
Well it was a good episode
The new villain-type yangire character is creepy
May 13, 2017 10:20 AM

Apr 2013
pekuses said:
So the Lance Creation is based on Saber from fate? Magical girl, well... And Evil girl has many aspects from Bakemonogatari! Cool, too bad Attack On Titans and Hero Academia came in the same season as well as this anime and outshine it :( Still my top 3 favorite of this season.

I think it too, I call Alice "Saber" (both are knights and lawful good). That yangire girl (chaotic evil) remembers me "Genocider Syo" from Danganronpa, but I think she's inspired in other show too. The Mahou Shoujo (neutral good) is a generic mahou shoujo, can be any magical girl, I call her "Madoka". Celestia (lawful neutral) remembers me Emilia from Hataraku Maou-sama, but it's a completely different show. Rui (chaotic good) is from a random mecha anime, can be a Gundam character.
Hardgore_LasagnaMay 13, 2017 11:46 AM
May 13, 2017 10:21 AM

Dec 2015
THIS IS HOW THIS SHOW SUPPOSE TO BE!

Nice, new girl introduced, I didn't really sure what her power really is.....But she is the type of character that doesn't give a damn about people around her and just want to have fun.

And wow! Alicetelia's awesome in this episode, and that old guy with gun also went into action. So, Mamika might switch side it seems.

Wonder why Souta decide to keep secret about the Military Uniform Princess though.
May 13, 2017 10:28 AM
Jan 2012
Dat moment when they tune in the same battle OST as the first ep!
May 13, 2017 10:32 AM

Aug 2013
That shopkeeper had a brutal end.

The final character appeared. A Yangire. She doesn't give a damn about people.

Jul 2013
Best episode of the series. BY FAR.

Nov 2016
Best episode yet! I'm in love with this anime. Also, I need this ost just as bad as I need rwby v4 ost.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 13, 2017 10:34 AM

Nov 2011
You know Makagami is right. It doesnt matter,if you kill for the fun or "justice"and i gotta say Aliceteria has twisted view what justice is. Then again Aliceteria is selfish AF and her head is so far up her own ass,that she doesnt realize she's just a pawn in Military Princess' game, swallowing every lie MP tells. Aliceteria kinda reminds me of Arthas Menethil from Warcraft-series.
It was pleasant to see Mamika to grow some lady balls at the end of episode,where as Souta was total idiot for not shareing info about Military Princess. Im sure THAT wont come back and bite their asses. *cough cough*
OnbuuMay 13, 2017 10:58 AM
May 13, 2017 10:39 AM

Feb 2014
Damn where is Mirokuji Yuuya?
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

May 13, 2017 10:45 AM

Sep 2013
Serial killer girl with lying powers.
Violence makes right, whoever wins is righteous.
May 13, 2017 10:46 AM

Jun 2014
Finally all the babies crying about too much talking and no action can shut up. Although this episode didn't really have any action until the last few minutes.......either way though, it was pretty good and entertaining, so I can't complain.

Anyway, I like the new girl that was introduced, she seems like she'll be the type of character who steals the show every time she's onscreen. I also would like to see more from the old man, that Gravity Bomb he used on Meteora was cool so I wonder if he has more stuff like that in his arsenal. It was also good to see the magical girl protect Meteora when she was down, I could see her coming to the good side since she seems extremely out of place on the Military Princess' side. Souta needs to reveal the truth about MP's existence too, that's not something to just keep secret from everyone.

Onbuu said:
Then again Aliceteria selfish AF and her head is so far up her own ass,that she doesnt realize she's just a pawn in Military Princess' game, swallowing every lie MP tells.

This is so true, it always seems like no matter what, the super righteous, knightly hero of justice character is always so dumb lol.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

May 13, 2017 10:55 AM

Apr 2014
I thought the episode was pretty cool. The new character that showed up is 'crazy', but she actually knows a lot. "Killing is still killing, whether it be for justice or for fun". No way in heck I can even beat that. The Knight on the other hand is just a freaking hot head. Words can even reach her after being manipulated or even deceived. Souta you freaking dumbo start saying something. It will only be worse if you keep it inside. Ugh. Anyways the episode was great.
May 13, 2017 11:11 AM
Jan 2017
Im tilted man, I scrolled throught a lot of forums looking for the information about altair and then I wait a week and the MC doesnt talk about it... omg

I was expecting the persona or mecha guy help meteora but no, mamika saves the day, now she has a death flag in her head... :c
May 13, 2017 11:13 AM

Nov 2016
I like that new chara, this show needed someone complete crazy and she spices things up a little bit.

Mahou Shoujo switching sides was ok, although it would have been more interesting if she would have stayed at the "bad" side.

The action scenes with the epic OST were great, very good episode overall.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 13, 2017 11:13 AM
Jan 2017
dasprn said:

chilling at your nearest park with his bokken
May 13, 2017 11:15 AM

Sep 2014
Seeing all these very different characters interact every week really makes my day.
Amazing episode.
May 13, 2017 11:16 AM

Oct 2013
Artemist4 said:
Aliceteria is basiclly from Berserk lol

Her world seems like a mix of Golden Age + Fantasia. She's totally an Alternate Guts.
...the question is, Where is her Griffith?!
_________

New girl suprised me, I tought she'd seem like a DanganRonpa character, didn't expect her to be from the Cthulhu Mythos. She summoned a friggin Hound of Tindalos.

Finally action happens, guess we're done with setting and characters. Really liked this episode.

On a note: Meteora is the Main Character, and I'm happy for this.
MC is totally average and boring, glaad he's not taking screen time from the worthy characters.
May 13, 2017 11:17 AM

Feb 2014
Arashi_Tempesta said:
dasprn said:

chilling at your nearest park with his bokken

Yeah maybe he'll gatecrash!
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

May 13, 2017 11:18 AM

Aug 2015
KanameFujiwara said:
The new girl seems like the devil...

You have a strange idea of the devil ahah.
"Vaut mieux se suffire à soi que finir assoiffé dans le monde des apparences."

May 13, 2017 11:22 AM

Jul 2015
Well that was really fucking awesome. Starting to like that magical girl now. New girl is really cool. Hyped to see her in a real fight!
May 13, 2017 11:22 AM

May 2015
Souta do something for godssake
May 13, 2017 11:23 AM

Oct 2013
ReguIus said:
Well that was really fucking awesome. Starting to like that magical girl now. New girl is really cool. Hyped to see her in a real fight!

Mamika went from Madoka Kaname to Hibiki Tachibana in 1 chapter.
May 13, 2017 11:37 AM

May 2015
First half was fine, but the second half was some good stuff. I loved it. And it seems like all the characters are introduced now.

Great episode overall.

May 13, 2017 11:59 AM

Dec 2016
Damn, that was some fine ass episode if I may say so myself.

Also, my trap (maybe?) waifu has appeared!!

shit!! he got me! that fucking Poly
boomed me! he's so good! (x4)
May 13, 2017 12:00 PM

Apr 2013
KatanaBR said:
pekuses said:

I think it too, I call Alice "Saber" (both are knights and lawful good). That yangire girl (chaotic evil) remembers me "Genocider Syo" from Danganronpa, but I think she's inspired in other show too. The Mahou Shoujo (neutral good) is a generic mahou shoujo, can be any magical girl, I call her "Madoka". Celestia (lawful neutral) remembers me Emilia from Hataraku Maou-sama, but it's a completely different show. Rui (chaotic good) is from a random mecha anime, can be a Gundam character.

Character alignment:

May 13, 2017 12:03 PM

Jun 2014
new creation is annoying my goodness
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 13, 2017 12:05 PM

Aug 2013
Man this episode was straight lit. So now we got the whole cast of creations in and we had a full-on fight scene. Plus Hiroyuki Sawano with his godly composing at it again. Ah my favorite of the season besides Academia 2.
Don't believe the hype.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Re:Creators Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 16, 2017

400 by The_Wicker_Man »»
Apr 7, 1:52 AM

Poll: » Re:Creators Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 3, 2017

236 by The_Wicker_Man »»
Apr 4, 6:01 AM

Poll: » Re:Creators Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 20, 2017

122 by KirinMeta2 »»
Apr 3, 3:33 PM

Poll: » Re:Creators Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 15, 2017

306 by AndrersVonPanda »»
Mar 3, 3:10 PM

Poll: » Is Altair the most powerful anime character we have seen yet in any anime? (spoiler) ( 1 2 3 4 )

LelouchXLuluko - Sep 4, 2017

169 by Raptors0verlord »»
Jan 28, 6:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.