Forum Settings
Forums

Original TV Anime 'Seikaisuru Kado' to Premiere in Spring 2017

New
Jan 24, 2017 12:09 PM

Mar 2013
The official website of upcoming original TV anime Seikaisuru Kado has revealed cast and staff members, along with a concept trailer. The anime is scheduled to air on April 7 at 10:30 p.m. via Tokyo MX, followed by MBS and BS Fuji.

Seikaisuru Kado will be the first full CGI anime by Toei Animation, which will be produced by Kouichi Noguchi and directed by Kazuya Murata (Suisei no Gargantia).

Cast
Koujirou Shindou: Hiroaki Miura (Oban Star-Racers)
Yaha-kui zaShunina: Takuma Terashima (Log Horizon)
Saraka Tsukai: M.A.O (Mao Ichimichi) (Flip Flappers)
Shun Hanamori: Soma Saito (Akame ga Kill!)
Shuhei Asano: Kenji Akabane (The iDOLM@STER)
Shimako Yuri: Ryoko Shiraishi (Saki)
Sophie Fukami: Yuuko Kaida (Ikkitousen)
Tetsuo Oishi: Yusuke Handa (World Trigger)
Atsuhiko Agata: Tsuyoshi Koyama (Hanayamata)
Akito Mifune: Tetsuo Gotou (Tiger & Bunny)
Utamaru: Daisuke Sakaguchi (Baccano!)
Gabi: Hisayoshi Suganuma (Space☆Dandy 2nd Season)
Takumi Genno: Takuya Kirimoto (Gangsta.)
Naoki Sasauchi: Masami Kikuchi (Aa! Megami-sama!)
Kiyotaka Habuka: Shirou Saitou (Bleach)
Kozou Inuzuka: Hiroshi Naka (One Piece)
Kanata Shinawa: Rie Kugimiya (Gintama)
Ritsu Natsume: Shizuka Itou (Amagami SS)

Voice actors Hiroaki Miura, Mao Ichimichi, and Rie Kugimiya will be making appearance at AnimeJapan 2017 on March 25 at a talk show event for the anime.

Concept Trailer

Official site: http://seikaisuru-kado.com/
Official Twitter: @Seikaisuru_Kado
Official Facebook: SeikaisuruKado.Official
Official Instagram: @seikaisuru_kado

Source: Moca News
tsubasaloverJan 25, 2017 1:17 AM
Jan 24, 2017 12:23 PM

Dec 2015
Lmao first cgi toei anime.
K
Jan 24, 2017 12:43 PM

Jun 2008
Picture looks so much cooler then the video...
Jan 24, 2017 12:52 PM

Oct 2015
Full CG just blehhhh....
Jan 24, 2017 12:55 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
>Toei
>Full CGI

Doesn't get much worse than that does it
Jan 24, 2017 12:59 PM

Jan 2013
Yeah so it begins. Watch in the near future they got at least the 90% of the shows CGI.

I'm outta this bitch
Jan 24, 2017 1:07 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
boi
people already dismiss it because of the CGI and Toei.
Sure, it does seems like a bad mix but we never know, it could be a good anime.
At least the CG seems to look a little bit better than Polygon pictures ones. (of course its just a PV tho, we'll see when the first episode is out)
Also Toei can do good and interesting animes when they do little original projects like Kyousou Giga, Mononoke and Kuuchuu Buranko.
DatRandomDudeJan 24, 2017 1:10 PM
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Jan 24, 2017 1:12 PM

Apr 2015
Interesting staff choice, but the fact that it's being produced by Toei doesn't give much hope. And full CGI is a thing that is hard to appreciate considering how badly done it is most of the time.
Jan 24, 2017 1:40 PM
Jul 2014
I might give this a try, just because it's CGI doesn't mean it can't turn out to be good. I've seen Ajin and Bubuki Buranki and they turned out to be pretty good in my opinion.
Jan 24, 2017 1:44 PM

Mar 2016
The CG in the trailer didnt look that bad, though the cast, in general, doesn't interest me that much. What was with that last high pitch though? lol
Jan 24, 2017 3:20 PM

Jul 2009
The story seems intriguing. Might give it a try, if nothing else I'd watch it for the laughs.

HaXXspetten said:
>Toei
>Full CGI

Oh boy, can't wait for One Piece CGI.
AndromedaJan 24, 2017 3:25 PM
Jan 24, 2017 4:29 PM
Feb 2014
>Full CGI
www.niceme.me
Jan 24, 2017 4:30 PM
Jul 2018
Tfw people doubt this already because it's full CGI + Toei (even tho as far as I know Toei does some decent CGI, nothing bad though, and also Toei isn't THAT bad either), Smh. Also the CGI doesn't look bad either though. Here goes to show how closed minded people can be at the point personally even without the product coming out yet as a whole.

Other than that, this looks interesting although I wanna see the staff members for this honestly. If given info but not sure.
removed-userJan 24, 2017 4:40 PM
Jan 24, 2017 4:33 PM

Mar 2015
guys, have you never seen captain harlock or expelled from paradise? holy shit...

but still, TV series... so i don't expect much...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Jan 24, 2017 4:43 PM
Jul 2018
Kuma said:
guys, have you never seen captain harlock or expelled from paradise? holy shit...

but still, TV series... so i don't expect much...

Well the fact that it's Full CGI TV series well, can't expect a lot... and while I personally hated Expelled from Paradise (because more of the writing if anything but that's just a personal take on it) the CGI in that was good.

And yeah we can't expect much from the end but well, the fact that people are already poking at it when they have done this before with other types, it's a bit funny to be honest.
Jan 24, 2017 5:49 PM

Jan 2008
It looks fine IMO, unlike crap like Berserk, which surprising considering I dislike the majority of CGI'd shows that try to keep 2D designs. Though this kind of CGI always looks choppy to me though. Lolwut at the ending.

Captain Harlock and Expelled from Paradise are both movies, I'm sure their budget and amount of effort they put into their works is far different. It's like comparing One Piece movies to the TV series, huge difference in quality, which is by Toei.
Jan 24, 2017 6:27 PM

Jan 2009
lol that scream in the end

but i will watch this one for sure since im always on the look out for original anime
Jan 24, 2017 6:33 PM

May 2010
anti-CGI people are disgusting.

pls kill me, I dont want to see that last scream in the tv series ROFL.
Jan 24, 2017 6:41 PM
Jul 2018
Paul said:
It looks fine IMO, unlike crap like Berserk, which surprising considering I dislike the majority of CGI'd shows that try to keep 2D designs. Though this kind of CGI always looks choppy to me though. Lolwut at the ending.

Captain Harlock and Expelled from Paradise are both movies, I'm sure their budget and amount of effort they put into their works is far different. It's like comparing One Piece movies to the TV series, huge difference in quality, which is by Toei.

Well you have a fair point with that honestly, but they even make decent CGI in TV series, and well it's not that much but I think Precure series is the most noticeable one when it comes to CGI (I haven't seen all Precure but for example Mahoutsukai Precure had an ED song which was full CGI, it was surprisingly decent, so if they can pull CGI like that then I think they can pull off with this too tho imo, but who knows to be fair)
Jan 24, 2017 6:44 PM

Jul 2010
HaXXspetten said:
>Toei
>Full CGI

I don't even want to know the future of the anime industry seeing this shit.
Jan 24, 2017 10:19 PM
Dec 2014
DatRandomDude said:
boi
At least the CG seems to look a little bit better than Polygon pictures ones. (of course its just a PV tho, we'll see when the first episode is out)
Also Toei can do good and interesting animes when they do little original projects like Kyousou Giga, Mononoke and Kuuchuu Buranko.

Thankfully some people (like yourself) aren't dismissive idiots. Toei have produced great series in the past.
Jan 24, 2017 10:21 PM

Sep 2012
Toei originals are always good, they even used decent CG.

These newborns who're baited by Toei cashgrabs and CG haters are just pissy.
Jan 25, 2017 1:51 AM

Jul 2011
Full CGI shows? Sanzoku no Musume Ronja, Ajin (movies), Sidonia no Kishi, Kingdom... just sayin'.
Toei's iffy in quality when it comes to adaptations to TV series, but since this an original like Kyousougiga I'm far less concerned about it.

I actually quite liked the PV (that cube <3), but I wonder if it's going for pseudo-politics...
Jan 25, 2017 2:16 AM

Aug 2013
I'm out, 3DCG shit.
petalshreds said:

Nope, 3DCG is disgusting.

Klad said:
Yeah so it begins. Watch in the near future they got at least the 90% of the shows CGI.

For me, it will be the real end of anime. Thanks God, there is 10k or more series which I didn't see yet.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Jan 25, 2017 2:54 AM
Jul 2018
rsc-pl said:
I'm out, 3DCG shit.
petalshreds said:

Klad said:

For me, it will be the real end of anime. Thanks God, there is 10k or more series which I didn't see yet.

Because 3DCG is pretty shitty omg *sarcasm* If you don't like it, then that's pretty fine... but it doesn't mean every single one of them are shit to be honest :/

I really, really don't get it much to be fair. Like, I guess yeah there are some badly rendered CGI and such but then again, not every single one of them is bad... and well people jumping to conclusions immediately.

Maybe that's more on the subjective stance from what you're saying but this gives a horrible vibe to me for some reason.
removed-userJan 25, 2017 3:04 AM
Jan 25, 2017 3:33 AM

May 2010
rsc-pl said:
I'm out, 3DCG shit.
petalshreds said:

Blind hate towards CGI is the equivalent to a racist, therefore, more disgusting than the CGI itself.
Jan 25, 2017 4:40 AM

Aug 2015
Not bad at all tbh, It's not that it will be as bad as Hand Shakers.
Jan 25, 2017 5:03 AM

Oct 2013
Robiiii said:
Lmao first cgi toei anime.
K

First TV Full CG anime

HaXXspetten said:
>Toei
>Full CGI

Expelled from Paradise?

Saint Seiya Legend of Sanctuary?

Captain Harlock?

Princess Precure Movie?

Where were you when all those movies come up?

DatRandomDude said:
boi

Are the people here totally ignorant about Toei and CGI projects? Like, Expelled from Paradise, anyone?

xHarmonia said:
The story seems intriguing. Might give it a try, if nothing else I'd watch it for the laughs.

HaXXspetten said:
>Toei
>Full CGI

Oh boy, can't wait for One Piece CGI.

One Piece Strawhat chase: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRbQBvvXuPE
bigivelfhqJan 25, 2017 5:09 AM
Jan 25, 2017 5:43 AM

Dec 2015
Don't fuck it up Toei.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Jan 25, 2017 5:49 AM

Apr 2013
> Toei
Yeah thanks, I'll pass.
Jan 25, 2017 5:50 AM

Dec 2015
@bigivelfhq I dont give a shit tbh lmao
Jan 25, 2017 1:06 PM
Jul 2018
Unleashed_SM said:
I might give this a try, just because it's CGI doesn't mean it can't turn out to be good. I've seen Ajin and Bubuki Buranki and they turned out to be pretty good in my opinion.

I agree about Bubuki Buranki. The CGI animation wasn't an eyesore.

petalshreds said:
pls kill me, I dont want to see that last scream in the tv series ROFL.

I wouldn't called it a scream but something like off-key singing, sort of. But it was awkward and very slightly cringey.

However, PV was nice. Will watch it for sure, I'm interested.
Jan 27, 2017 11:30 AM

Oct 2011
We can talk about CGI all day, but wtf was that ending
Jan 27, 2017 11:40 AM

Sep 2013
Atleast use some more shading and a few more frames, the movements are so stiff.
CGI is cheap and expensive at the same time, which is why it's so inconsistent.
Jan 29, 2017 6:22 PM
Jul 2018
What a pity that it has such awful CGI, I thought the cover and synopsis were interesting.
Jan 30, 2017 1:39 AM

Apr 2013
The art itself looks good.
Peoples reacting badly to cgi for the sake of it, seriously...
I don't know about the story itself though, obviously, but that's a damn fine cgi.
Jan 30, 2017 11:10 AM

Jan 2015
Like Movie The Day the Earth Stood Still (2008)

More topics from this board

» Manga 'Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi' Ends with 13th Volume

Hyperion_PS - 3 hours ago

6 by DrHizzle »»
13 minutes ago

» GoHands Produces Original TV Anime 'Momentary Lily' for Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - 6 hours ago

9 by Maumuu »»
1 hour ago

» 'Mahoutsukai no Yakusoku' Announces Production Staff, Cast

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

5 by Kushna »»
6 hours ago

» 'Code Geass: Dakkan no Rozé' Announces Additional Cast

DatRandomDude - Apr 10

17 by animegamer245 »»
8 hours ago

» Manga 'Ninja to Koroshiya no Futarigurashi' Gets Anime

Vindstot - Apr 23

31 by animegamer245 »»
10 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.