Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Apr 15, 2016 9:20 PM

Sep 2015
Piromysl said:

What has been seen, cannot be unseen.

Oh my god... It all makes sense now.

Apr 15, 2016 9:22 PM

Jan 2011
Girl trying to kill you? Check out her bra through her shirt.
Apr 15, 2016 9:26 PM

Sep 2014
This episode was great. I'm getting the vibe wrong here though, up until Valkana getting some characterization I was laughing the whole time :D. Like this group of people are just fking crazy its hilarious!

I think Valkana getting his background and reason for coming here isn't actually a good thing. Since they might kill him off, and that would suck because he is my favorite character.

I also have a speculation of the predecessors playing with the new generation as entertainment.
Apr 15, 2016 9:29 PM

Aug 2013
these characters r retarded af
Apr 15, 2016 9:33 PM

Feb 2016
Was that yottsuke at the end?
Apr 15, 2016 9:37 PM

Sep 2015
Not much suspense in the show so far. Only thing keeping me watching it every week is my hope that it'll turn into a gorefest, or at least have a plot twist that makes it more interesting.

Jack's a bro, but doesn't he know the "bro's before hoes" rule?

Apr 15, 2016 9:40 PM
Sep 2014
I feel like this is gonna be one of those really fun train wreck anime to watch.
Apr 15, 2016 9:44 PM

Jan 2014
Lovepon is amazing right now. I absolutely hate Matsumune or whatever his name his. Such a weak protagonist. I like that Mai girl though.

Anyways, this anime is supposed to be taken seriously but with a light-sense of humor. There is obviously a real threat in the area and they are going to get picked off one by one. Yottsun starts the chain.

And y'all suck. Like seriously. Nothing can satisfy you people. Anime is literally JUST STARTING with no adaptation whatsoever, and you all already rate it super low and put it off as a "bad" anime. Just enjoy it for what it is. -.-
Apr 15, 2016 9:44 PM

Jun 2013
Is anyone bothered by the fact that the naive, annoying mc was pretty much the only voice of reason twice in a row in just one ep?

And, to all characters of this show, I know y'all are the weirdos, undesirables and rejects of society, but please stop acting retarded and ramping up the paranoia scale to over 9000.
Apr 15, 2016 9:54 PM

Dec 2014
Lovepon just took Lion's place for best girl. This episode was pretty bad but in that it's so bad it's good way.
Apr 15, 2016 9:54 PM
Jul 2018
Yottsun's death ain't surprising
Nor is Lovepon lapsing into complete and utter fucking insanity
I predicted both those things

I feel bad for Jack and Valkana, its clear that they were mistreated in their "previous" lives, not to say that subverts their being a jerk or an attempted murderer, but it does give some backing. I mean it's brief as f compared to most "backstory" but I didn't expect much to begin with.

more Lion, i demand more Lion. Lovepons yandere bs will get real old, real fast, if she morphs into as boring a stereotype as I think she's going to. More from the bitterly cynical, hooded teenager!
Apr 15, 2016 9:55 PM
Mar 2013
Show is pissing me off.

Only rational characters are the guy who yells non-stop,MC, and his best friend.
Apr 15, 2016 9:56 PM
Jul 2012
lovepon gave me a headache eugh
please give her a swift execution
and ass-kun

and yuuno

mitsumune's priorities of running away from her because of her see-through shirt instead of the fact she tried to drown him was A+
tbh nanko is fav right now
Apr 15, 2016 10:04 PM

Jul 2009
12 episodes isn't enough for the amount of characters this show has.

Anyway, it's confirmed now we got: a psycho (Lovepon), a bitch (Nettaiya), the second bitch (Puuko), a pseudo 'lovey dovey' couple (Pii-tan & Manbe), a tsundere (Maimai), the chuunibyou (Hyouketsu), the 'criminal kid' (Jack), the asshole playing the 'detective' (Mikage), Shaddy and edgy kid (Lion), the annoying 'protector' MC and the two who might be pulling the strings in the shadows Koharun and Dahara.

The other characters (besides Valkana and Misaki) are likely to be killed like Yottsun and are far less more interesting than the ones i've listed above.

And I'm not sure if Masaki is really telling the truth, it would be more interesting and would make more sense if she pushed Yottsun out of the bridge (like how Lovepon pushed Mitsumune out of it) and he hit the head on a rock or something like that and drown because of this.

That scene with Valkana and Koharun hints so much but I don't have enough info to be 100% sure about what's going on, so I'm going to stay with my assumptions and wait for the next episode.

1 dead (?), 30 left.
Apr 15, 2016 10:07 PM

Sep 2013
ReaperCreeper said:
Girl trying to kill you? Check out her bra through her shirt.

And get blushed, run away for being pervert lol
Apr 15, 2016 10:10 PM

Feb 2013
This is so hilariously stupid. At the slightest prompting everyone goes into hysterics about their oh so tragic pasts? Anime isn't known for realistic dialogue, but this is a whole nother level of suspension testing.
Apr 15, 2016 10:13 PM
Sep 2014
This show got so much better once I stopped taking it seriously. Glad to see some character backgrounds, maybe they'll adapt a system like in Lost where each episode is focused on a different set of characters.
Apr 15, 2016 10:18 PM
Jul 2018
Jonny_Mhl said:
12 episodes isn't enough for the amount of characters this show has.

i quite agree with you, probably they'll have a short min time? well who knows.

i guess I'm the only one doing a Detective's work on this series. cuz here are my questions for this weeks episode.
* where was he (Yottsun) after he left Masaki behind?
* what did he found in that abandon house?
* how did he end up floating in the river?
* who killed Yottsun?
Apr 15, 2016 10:20 PM

Oct 2010
Screaming every 3 minutes is not what makes a good thriller. -_-"

That, and as far I'm concerned, all the characters feel like someone went to TV Tropes and grabbed 30 random character tropes from there.
"People die when they are killed" - Emiya Shirou
Apr 15, 2016 10:28 PM

Nov 2015
Lol the group was a chaos, I just wanted to punch everyone in the face for not calming down.

Nonetheless typical boy mind at such a emergency time from Mitsu lol, I didn't think Lovepon would be so extreme.
Hyoketsu was such a ass disliking him more. I would've liked Valkana only if he hadn't touched Koharun.
Apr 15, 2016 10:37 PM

Jan 2015
Oh my, it's always Masaki that always wandering around, run into bad circumstances AND then finally Mitsumune who's always covering for her. IF ONLY Masaki can stay in one place for at least one episode.
At least it's become more interesting than the last two episode after knowing about Sasaki and Valkana's past.
MasceraApr 15, 2016 10:45 PM
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Apr 15, 2016 10:46 PM
Apr 2014
That fucking eye honestly made me scream and it caused me to scare the shit out of my fiance. Lol. Other than that the characters are so crazy and I LOVE it. I'm totally a sucker for Mystery and Drama.
Apr 15, 2016 10:50 PM

Jul 2007
And it begins.The comedy of the year.
I hope the rest of dying is more outrageous than this because this was too tame and normal for an Another clone.
Otherwise a silly silly silly episode for a very silly show.

Bring on the dumb deaths! Bring on the dumb deaths!
I hope suffering through cringe dialogue and characters was worth it. Don't disappoint me Okada. Don't disappoint me Mizushima.

2/5
Apr 15, 2016 10:55 PM

Jul 2014
This show just gets dumber and dumber. Why does everyone go into hysterics every 5 seconds over the slightest thing? Utterly ridiculous. Hell, it's reached the point where Valkana of all people is the character whose actions are actually making the most sense right now, which considering how much of an asshole he is, that's something I didn't expect to be saying at all. Also, if they're going to put anyone in that "prison" they found, surely it should be Lovepon, considering her obsession with execution and the fact that she just tried to murder Mitsumine for pretty much no reason whatsoever (and with a witness to support the story no less). Seriously, I'm not sad that Yottsun died, but I'm really hoping Lovepon is next, hopefully followed swiftly by Hyoketsu no Judgeness or whatever his name his (seriously, how the fuck does Hyoketsu no Judgeness and Jack sound similar enough to be confusing to people? I just don't get it).

Oh, and why is the tour leader guy seemingly so determined for none of them to leave? There's something else going on there, I'm sure of it.
AtavisticApr 16, 2016 12:01 AM
Apr 15, 2016 10:56 PM

Apr 2015
I haven't laughed this hard in a long time.
Apr 15, 2016 11:00 PM
Aug 2015
Haha, I'm starting to like Jack more. Jack and Lion need more screen time :3

These people all have such dark pasts. It looks like their experiences have changed them. Half of the characters are so heartless though. Probably not going to miss any of them unless Jack or Lion die. I don't even know most of their names lmao.
Apr 15, 2016 11:08 PM

Dec 2013
The one socially inept MC just goes against everyone on tour to defend the two people who everyone else is up against. I mean, sure your the MC so believing in others and finding "good in everyone" is a typical trait, but killing your social standing within a group of just 20 odd people and turning most of them against you does what for you exactly?

I can totally understand why Hayato says that he needs to shut up and follow what he says, Mitsumune really doesn't understand social cues at all. That said, I don't believe what he did was 100% wrong. I feel that his judgement of other peoples character is sound............ for now.

What I really don't get is why these idiots are so quick to judge about Masaki being the culprit in Yottsun's disappearance. If anything, you'd think that it was the girl that got all battered and bruised to be the victim and not the perpetrator. Them all ganging up on her somehow makes me believe that some people on the tour are overtly paranoid about skeletons in their own closet, and I'm hoping that we get to find them out sooner rather than later.

Jack and Valkana's circumstances have been quite straight-forward. Ass-kun is, imho, just an idiot who came to appease his Chuunibyou side.
I'm looking forward to finding out more about Love-pon and Koharun. Not sure about Koharun, but judging from Love-pon's crazy hatred for male characters, I'm pretty sure her past history involves something related to sexual abuse or maybe even rape.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Apr 15, 2016 11:11 PM
Jul 2018
Lovepon is one crazy girl. She is thinking about executing people!

That ending!!
Apr 15, 2016 11:18 PM

Jul 2010
lol wtf even is this
Apr 15, 2016 11:20 PM
Nov 2014
http://prntscr.com/asv1l5

Bruh, why you looking for Masaki? She is safe.
Apr 15, 2016 11:21 PM

Aug 2013
I really don't mind this series and I like it. And what is wrong with you people? You are talking about mad characters? It was clear from the beginning, thatthat most of characters will be mentally disturbed.

I can really enjoy it. And I'm glad that this girl wasn't raped.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Apr 15, 2016 11:23 PM

Nov 2012
RIP yottsun. seeing his body float on the water was hilarious for some reason. this episode generally had lots of unintentional comedy lmao
Apr 15, 2016 11:26 PM

Sep 2015
Lovepon is insane. Where did Masaki go? Also the vegetables being well maintained? So many questions, so little answers. Plus that scene before the credits!

Pretty interesting mystery so far.
Apr 15, 2016 11:28 PM

Apr 2012
Ugh, there is really no likeable characters in this show, i wish all of them ended up dead, that would satisfy me so much if each one of them got tortured to death, they are all people society rejected. And there attitudes to jump onto the worse opinion of someone is just sick.
Apr 15, 2016 11:28 PM

Jun 2015
aconite said:
It's as clear as day and night that Lovepon is best girl.

Yes, somebody gets it
Grimgar season 2 please!!!!
Apr 15, 2016 11:40 PM

Jun 2015
I loved this episode and I love Lovepon. I knew she would be best girl. She is insane and has mental issues which is hilarious. She just wants to execute everything. I literally screenshotted every time she said execution. She must have had some traumatizing incident happen to her. I still love how crazy and psycho she is. She is a top contender for best girl of the season. I kinda felt for Jack, you cant judge someone unless you know there story. That seems to be the point of this anime and i like that. You also got to see it with Valkana. I think my top 3 characters so far would be
3 Valkana
2 Lion
1 Lovepon
Seems like we will get a backstory for Lion next episode so im excited
Grimgar season 2 please!!!!
Apr 15, 2016 11:41 PM

Nov 2014
Misaki is very likely hiding something, but whether it's something she herself can't bring herself to believe or not, resulting in her giving that bland explanation for what happened, I dunno, but I don't really suspect her of foul play yet.

I hope we can learn more about her soon.
Apr 15, 2016 11:47 PM

Jul 2009
StardustNyako said:
These people need Jesus

Dead. I'm rolling right now xD They totally do.
Apr 15, 2016 11:54 PM
Jul 2018
This could be comedy of the year. Too stupid to live.

So only one person is suspicious of the immaculately kept vegetable fields? Holy shit.

None of these characters act anything like real human beings. I guess it's MAL people thrown into a bus.
11/10.
Apr 15, 2016 11:57 PM

Jan 2015
27CansOfTuna said:
Speedstar and Mitsumune scene was the best, if he would just listen to him he could have avoided so much of the things happening to him, like Lovepon's craziness.

I also was a bit torn over the Jack part, he just needs a friend, someone to listen to him and show him things, especially if hes been out of traditional social upbringing.

Seemed there was another death in the preview? someone being hanged?

Why do you think so? Because of the two people looking up in the ending?

I'm genuinely curious, not being ironic.
Apr 15, 2016 11:59 PM

Apr 2015
I liked the slow buildup this episode. Also, I've decided that my faves are valkana and jack(which I hope isn't really hanging from the preview :/)
This show really knows how to scatter in really scary moments imo, last ep's knocking on the bus scene and this ep's cg eye actually freaked me out!
Apr 16, 2016 12:00 AM
Sep 2013
ok, first down.

it's full of cliches and i hope it won't get some serious supernatural bullshit from now on.

27CansOfTuna said:

Seemed there was another death in the preview? someone being hanged?

wat? where?
tehReggieApr 16, 2016 12:04 AM
Apr 16, 2016 12:01 AM

Jul 2011
This show reminds me of Agatha Christie's novel "And There Were None" there is some one inside the group manipulating them and i think all those character are connected by something.
Apr 16, 2016 12:03 AM

Oct 2014
Well... should I be laughing here or not?

The characters are annoying af except for the guy who always shouts.
Apr 16, 2016 12:04 AM
Jul 2018
valueX said:
Kuro_Mizuki said:

i quite agree with you, probably they'll have a short min time? well who knows.

i guess I'm the only one doing a Detective's work on this series. cuz here are my questions for this weeks episode.
* where was he (Yottsun) after he left Masaki behind?
* what did he found in that abandon house?
* how did he end up floating in the river?
* who killed Yottsun?

Finally someone discusses about the mystery of the anime. I'm wondering what yottsun saw if masaki is speaking the truth and why did his body appear at that timing. Masaki gives me a feeling that she is only speaking 50% of the truth or she didn't tell the whole story.

Is it me or in the preview Jack was hanged on the tree LOL

there's something hidden behind on what Masaki said, but as soon as a body floated in the river that night that question is still left unanswered til the next episode.

about Jack hanged on a tree? i wish there's a screenshot of it.
Apr 16, 2016 12:11 AM

May 2014
Holy shit! What that a corpse in that river?
"I lost all of what you could call feelings of love. They weren't sealed, so they can't be released. They weren't broken, so they can't be fixed. That which is lost, cannot be recovered." Shiba Tatsuya
"There are no regrets. If one can be proud of one's life, one should not wish for another chance." Saber
"No matter what happens, no matter how crazy things get, I'll always try to restore balance." Korra
"It's madness to let others take what's yours and accept it blindly." Baatar Jr
"Instinct is a lie, told by a fearful body, hoping to be wrong." Zaheer
"Partner in crime, partner in time" Chloe Price and Max Caulfield
Apr 16, 2016 12:11 AM
Sep 2013
Kuro_Mizuki said:
valueX said:

Finally someone discusses about the mystery of the anime. I'm wondering what yottsun saw if masaki is speaking the truth and why did his body appear at that timing. Masaki gives me a feeling that she is only speaking 50% of the truth or she didn't tell the whole story.

Is it me or in the preview Jack was hanged on the tree LOL

there's something hidden behind on what Masaki said, but as soon as a body floated in the river that night that question is still left unanswered til the next episode.

i've watched it once again and he's still standing in the woods so...

hm... there are some possible explanations on Yottsun death - some involve Masaki.

Apr 16, 2016 12:17 AM
Jul 2018
tehReggie said:
Kuro_Mizuki said:

i've watched it once again and he's still standing in the woods so...

hm... there are some possible explanations on Yottsun death - some involve Masaki.

well its a 50 - 50 gamble and we'll probably find the answer next episode.
Apr 16, 2016 12:21 AM

Nov 2015
I sure love seeing these idiots arguing with each other for the dumbest reasons, it somehow amuses me.
Apr 16, 2016 12:23 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Best episode yet lol

What we've learned is that Lovepon needs to see a psychiatrist ASAP, Jack is a muderous savage that gives no fucks lol, MaiMai is dere as fuck and Valhalla is actually not a bad guy really

Add that to the fact that Chuuni-kun is a pathetic bitch, Mitsumune being thirsty and that one dude that was cooking essentially admitting to wanted to fuck the hot lady all day and night and we have have very great episode lol

Shit got creepy which I really loved though and even though Masaki probably did get assaulted by that one guy, the poor cunt is dead now for sure lol
TokoyaApr 16, 2016 12:27 AM
Pages (8) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mayoiga Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 13, 2016

270 by phantom346 »»
Aug 29, 10:49 AM

Poll: » Mayoiga Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 6, 2016

304 by phantom346 »»
Aug 23, 2:59 PM

Poll: » Mayoiga Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 22, 2016

351 by phantom346 »»
Aug 14, 7:53 PM

Poll: » Mayoiga Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 8, 2016

292 by phantom346 »»
Aug 7, 12:53 PM

Poll: » Mayoiga Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 1, 2016

470 by phantom346 »»
Aug 7, 12:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.