Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Apr 13, 2016 3:02 AM

May 2015
That moment when ep 2 gets uploaded right after I finished ep 1 o u o I feel like I just won a lottery
To the episode!

Watching Colonel Mutou ingesting raw egg again and again is pretty disgusting. Is he trying to contract salmonella?
Well, Sakuma seems to be learning the ways of the spies. Nice one boy.
I see a Sakuma x Miyoshi ship coming up nicely. They look good together too!

Does that mean Sakuma will take the spy training?
I find this series a bit preachy tbh. 7/10

"Everyone wants to carve their scars into someone else; everyone wants to connect with someone else." -- Sonozaki Noriko, Kiznaiver
Apr 13, 2016 3:52 AM

Jun 2013
I knew somehow Sakuma wasn't going to harikiri himself and find where the film was. I'm glad he found out Mutou's underlying motive behind the second MP search. I like how he sticks to his own resolve despite the corruption around him. I believe he may bend at some point though.
臭い-
Apr 13, 2016 5:22 AM

Mar 2011
Loving this series so far. Great episode.
I'm glad that Sakuma didn't actually kill himself.
Apr 13, 2016 5:43 AM

Nov 2011
one detail I don't understand:
Yuki's goal was taking some money from the army,right?
His plan was to put some pressure on the colonel Colonel by countering his plans. Yuki now got all the glory on the Gordon case. He add through Sakuma he will "keep the silent about this case". But is it really enough to extort money with this?
The real blackmail is Muto telling confidential things to geishas. But this argument come from Sakuma's own investigation. Yuki never planned to let Muto think he was tracked.
Am I overthinking ? Plz tell me >_<

I have the feeling that we will not see Sakuma anymore, bye bye Sakuma. The final scene really sounds like a good bye. His career as MC looks over to me.
I think the 8 spies will all take their own mission and this will be 1ep 1 spy.I hope something a little less predictable. Sakuma may appears time to time.
Those spies are bad at poker face by the ways, they do "I got you,bitch" type smiles everytime.
Apr 13, 2016 7:14 AM

Sep 2014
A solid episode again. I really liking how they're actually being proper spies here. While we haven't seen some proper espionage yet, I'm sure we will soon enough. Can't wait for the next episode.
Apr 13, 2016 7:18 AM

Dec 2014
Great episode, They nailed the suspesne during the Raid,

Sakuma's investigation was awesome as well, Yuki is a real boss.
Looking forward to next week's episode.
pteroz said:
His plan was to put some pressure on the colonel Colonel by countering his plans. Yuki now got all the glory on the Gordon case. He add through Sakuma he will "keep the silent about this case". But is it really enough to extort money with this?
The real blackmail is Muto telling confidential things to geishas. But this argument come from Sakuma's own investigation. Yuki never planned to let Muto think he was tracked.

What Yuuki hoped to find was some kind of scoop that he could use to blackmail the Colonel into sending more funding towards the D Agency.
By gaining Glory through the success in the raid I assume Yuuki gets a better standing among his superiors and hence more money.

You are right though, Yuuki didn't intend to reveal the fact that he had been shadowing Muto. He only wanted to say that he would keep quiet about the situation indirectly hinting that he knew he failed the Raid and that he would expect Muto to cooperate.
However since Sakuma returned the case to him while saying these words and he also added the fact that Revealing Info is a criminal offence. It gave much more weight to Yuuki's words as the only logical conclusion Muto can make at the point is that Yuuki has a full scoop on him and thus leaves him no choice but to cooperate.

I suppose you could say that Sakuma's investigation helped Yuuki's blackmail become even stronger or maybe I'm just overthinking as well XD
Apr 13, 2016 7:22 AM

Nov 2011
WOW! Surprisingly the second episode of this anime, can make me make peace with it, I do not know if it's my fault, but everything is explained in the narrative, only now it is clear to me, as the fact of not having realized that the protagonist Sakuma, He was not part of the agency D. Now I can say I appreciate this anime series, than before.
Apr 13, 2016 7:29 AM

Nov 2011
Lelouch0202 said:
Great episode, They nailed the suspesne during the Raid,

Sakuma's investigation was awesome as well, Yuki is a real boss.
Looking forward to next week's episode.
pteroz said:

What Yuuki hoped to find was some kind of scoop that he could use to blackmail the Colonel into sending more funding towards the D Agency.
By gaining Glory through the success in the raid I assume Yuuki gets a better standing among his superiors and hence more money.

You are right though, Yuuki didn't intend to reveal the fact that he had been shadowing Muto. He only wanted to say that he would keep quiet about the situation indirectly hinting that he knew he failed the Raid and that he would expect Muto to cooperate.
However since Sakuma returned the case to him while saying these words and he also added the fact that Revealing Info is a criminal offence. It gave much more weight to Yuuki's words as the only logical conclusion Muto can make at the point is that Yuuki has a full scoop on him and thus leaves him no choice but to cooperate.

I suppose you could say that Sakuma's investigation helped Yuuki's blackmail become even stronger or maybe I'm just overthinking as well XD

oh yeah, I'm stupid, this make sense...
Apr 13, 2016 7:31 AM

Nov 2011
terrablu2003 said:
WOW! Surprisingly the second episode of this anime, can make me make peace with it, I do not know if it's my fault, but everything is explained in the narrative, only now it is clear to me, as the fact of not having realized that the protagonist Sakuma, He was not part of the agency D. Now I can say I appreciate this anime series, than before.

well, it's your mistake if you did think he was a part of D agency ... but this episode made his situation clearer I think.
Apr 13, 2016 7:32 AM
Dec 2009
Interesting how they were able to find evidence "hidden in plain sight". Great example of how you have to learn to see beyond your biases and look at everything as it is.

Farabeuf said:
It seems that the game will be a much between themselves (domestic power struggles) as it will be with foreign powers.

I enjoyed this episode because of this, it was interesting to see the the different political power plays and suspense :)
Apr 13, 2016 7:58 AM

Dec 2015
What a comeback for Sakuma!
Apr 13, 2016 8:01 AM

Dec 2012
I've enjoyed the first two episodes, I really like the atmosphere with the art style and music.
;)
Apr 13, 2016 8:49 AM

Oct 2013
littlefuji said:
That moment when ep 2 gets uploaded right after I finished ep 1 o u o I feel like I just won a lottery
To the episode!

Watching Colonel Mutou ingesting raw egg again and again is pretty disgusting. Is he trying to contract salmonella?

in Japan, what the chance does the person get Salmonella? almost non existent. yeah, doesnt mean impossible but its quite common people eating raw eggs. people sitll do that nowadays. Salmonella control is quite strong there.
its like you were afraid about salmonella or that your country is happening a lot.
Apr 13, 2016 9:05 AM

Sep 2010
That was really good episode, now I finally enjoying the series with no complains about it at all.

MC's gains a lot of great characterization in this episode for one. And we also get to know the world setting even better.

Ah, if I were to watch both episodes at once I would appreciate the series much more.
Apr 13, 2016 9:26 AM

Jul 2015
Really good episode. First the inner conflict with Sakuma's ideals happens, then some changes to his personality occur. I find him less annoying now because the first episode portrayed him as loyal to morals and the military and sounded like a really flat character. I'm curious about where they will go from here on.
The animation and music have been good as well so far, thus making it one of the better shows of this season.
Re:Zero nice troll ending.
Apr 13, 2016 9:32 AM

Dec 2009
The first half felt a bit slow?
anyway I ve come to like Sakuma with this episode and I definitely think that he ll become one of them. I really like Yuuki too I m actually curious about his past.
next episode looks like a flash back episode?
I believe in karma what you give is what you get returned~ ♫
Apr 13, 2016 9:51 AM

May 2015
KaedeKyl9 said:
littlefuji said:
To the episode!

in Japan, what the chance does the person get Salmonella? almost non existent. yeah, doesnt mean impossible but its quite common people eating raw eggs. people sitll do that nowadays. Salmonella control is quite strong there.
its like you were afraid about salmonella or that your country is happening a lot.

You quoted just because of the salmonella thing? Chill man, lol.
Then again the Japs eat raw fish a lot, so I doubt they care. <-- I like raw fish, doesn't mean I shouldn't be aware of potential pathogens.
Do you think they have great salmonella control in 1937?

"Everyone wants to carve their scars into someone else; everyone wants to connect with someone else." -- Sonozaki Noriko, Kiznaiver
Apr 13, 2016 10:16 AM

Jan 2015
PrinceKirameki said:
Some people really need to take extra history lessons. There's no war propaganda in this show, the creators are only trying to accurately recreate the real situation, even though it may be uncomfortable to watch! If you want to see some real war propaganda, go watch some Russian movies about WWII or something.

I liked this episode more than the first one, I'm glad that Sakuma didn't commit seppuku and got some character development already.

*thank you gif meme here*

Be as free as you can be.
Apr 13, 2016 10:33 AM

Feb 2013
The relentless info-dumps and stretched out explanations are real.
Apr 13, 2016 10:36 AM

May 2013
Honestly felt this episode was pretty slow. Sakuma becoming one of them is an interesting idea, but he'd have to go under some pretty drastic personality changes. I hope that the show kinda skips his training considering the episode count, but at the same time that'll mean that he gets gimped on his character development. Either way I'm pretty worried for the pacing of this show.
Apr 13, 2016 10:38 AM

Jun 2013
that was intense at the start die in your shame you fat prick
Apr 13, 2016 10:52 AM

Mar 2014
Yey for more propaganda!!!1!!!!
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Apr 13, 2016 11:35 AM

Jul 2014
xaos12 said:
This was probably the best moment from the entire episode:-

Sakuma is standing on the pure, Sakura-colored and honorable soldier side, whereas the Colonel is walking well into a gritty, comparatively ugly city of spies. By the end of the scene, sakuma stands on the borderline between the worlds, and ultimately, the soldiers walk past sakuma, maybe implying that he left those ideals to pass by.

I cant agree with you more
Apr 13, 2016 11:36 AM

Oct 2014
CrotakuShinobi said:
For a moment I really thought he was gonna kill himself

I did too. Last week, he wasn't listed as a main character, so I had assumed that we were just seeing things through his eyes in the beginning, only for things to shift to someone else's perspective (or perhaps through the perspective of an ensemble cast) after Sakuma commuted seppuku.

Nayrael said:
Cejara said:
I really enjoyed this episode. It's just annoying to see all the Japanese pro-war propaganda in it. It seems like some scenes are almost trying to romanticize it. Who knows, I don't know how the Japanese people felt about the war back then, but it seems everyone in this anime is "happy" about it, for the lack of better words.

You wouldn't make a good spy then :P The whole episode mocked it, though subtly. The very reason that the American spy almost got away was because the Japanese soldiers saw their country through such romantic goggles and thus did not even consider "desecrating" the Imperial portrait (or the fact that an American would not give a BLEEP about such symbols). Like in the first episode, the Japanese soldiers are presented as brainwashed... and stupid.

In other words, the presentation of Japanese society here is the Joker Game: if you think the Anime glorifies this society, than you are seeing a Poker Game. But if you pay a little more attention, you will realize that this is actually a joker Game. Like a spy, the author criticizes this era of Japanese history subtly, rather than by having his characters criticize it directly (it isn't really that subtle tbh so I'm surprised that so many people see "Poker" here).

Yeah, I thought it was pretty obvious that this was show was very anti-Shouwa (anti-early Shouwa really). Thanks for taking the time to explain that, because I was only a few seconds away from doing it myself. Haha

xaos12 said:
This was probably the best moment from the entire episode:-

*image clipped because post is already long enough*

Sakuma is standing on the pure, Sakura-colored and honorable soldier side, whereas the Colonel is walking well into a gritty, comparatively ugly city of spies. By the end of the scene, sakuma stands on the borderline between the worlds, and ultimately, the soldiers walk past sakuma, maybe implying that he left those ideals to pass by.

I noticed the symbolism in that scene, but not quite to that degree. Nice eye.
Apr 13, 2016 1:44 PM

Mar 2009
Well, at least the main character is better now.

Kenji Kawai's music is so good. SO GOOD.
Apr 13, 2016 2:45 PM

Sep 2013
Sakuma has an epiphany before committing suicideand solves the case.
Colonel Yuuki's blackmail is now stronger with Sakuma's geisha investigation.
Apr 13, 2016 3:01 PM

Apr 2015
Aside from the long flashback, this episode was really great. I thought that the d-agency spies would outsmart Sakuma all the time but he got some brains too which makes the series more thrilling
Apr 13, 2016 4:24 PM

Oct 2013
littlefuji said:
KaedeKyl9 said:

You quoted just because of the salmonella thing? Chill man, lol.
Then again the Japs eat raw fish a lot, so I doubt they care. <-- I like raw fish, doesn't mean I shouldn't be aware of potential pathogens.
Do you think they have great salmonella control in 1937?

well i thought you were paranoid about Salmonella, sorry is i took your words wrong. i wont say they had so awesome control, at godly level.
chill, woman. im not angry or upset or anything. i asked to my acquaintance cuz you just mentioned right there after you posted this question. he told me there more reasons that salmonella is not common in japan, like chicken egg breed, salt from sea nearby cuz the winds, and etc.

oh yeah, im not good english speaker, sorry if you find lot grammar mistakes. i found Rachel and Jun channel from Youtube. she talked a little about it.
Apr 13, 2016 5:16 PM

Aug 2013
Harakiri scene had the tension.. but it pop'ed quickly though lol.
This episode bored me a little actually.. nothing fantastic happened yet so far.
I suppose it's a nice development for Sakuma but this is just the beginning.
Hopefully serious stuff starts coming soon.
Apr 13, 2016 5:28 PM
Mar 2015
Still a bit on the fence about this series, but I think this episode was better than the first.

The CG is a bit clunky, but they certainly do an excellent job of hiding it.
Apr 13, 2016 7:19 PM

Jun 2013
littlefuji said:

I assume that was meant as a hangover cure? After all, the colonel doesn't seem to enjoy it very much either.
Apr 13, 2016 7:41 PM

Jul 2012
I think I'm kinda stupid because I couldn't process most of this Anime so far.
Apr 13, 2016 8:22 PM
Jul 2015
My favorite anime of the Spring so far....Ajin was my Winter favorite.

Joker Game is definitely an anime I am loving. I am liking the psychology and scheming behind it all.

Sakuma <3 but Miyoshi is my favorite. I am so shipping them!
Apr 13, 2016 8:25 PM
Jul 2015
Cishet said:
I saw abs. 10/10 AOTY.

Being serious, I like the MC now. A-and the fact he's hot has nothing to do with it!

Edit: I forgot to say this, but Sakuma's Engrish broke all the atmosphere for me.

Tbh his Engrish sounded like he was recovering from a stroke but he is hot so it is all good <3

HenchmanForM said:
8/10 for this ep... those abs are not influencing my veredict

Chile....it was the moment I was waiting for all episode and I am glad it was first. Those Abs and that face...lol I feel weird for being thirsty for an anime character but he is my favorite now (based on looks) even though Miyoshi seems to be my favorite over all as our personalities are similar lol.
Apr 13, 2016 11:15 PM

Apr 2010
Ckan said:
Between a angry-buffoon Colonel, snide swipes at the Kempeitai's competency and intelligence, and a straight-laced but 'misled' soldier, we perhaps get a disassociating of 'good' Japan (the capable unnationalistic protagonists) from the 'bad' misguided elements of the military.

I don't see why this is a bad thing. It's almost as if anything short of the message "Everything about Imperial Japan was pure evil" will not be satisfactory.

The thing is, even the most evil regimes in history did good things. So it is not a stretch to say that the Shouwa-era does indeed have "good" Japan and "bad" Japan. Here's an example: the Imperial Japanese protected Jews from Nazi Germany when Hitler demanded that Japan hand over their Jewish population for extermination. Imperial Japanese diplomats like Chiune Sugihara sacrificed their careers to try and evacuate as many Jews as possible out of Europe and away from the Nazi's gas chambers.

The same thing goes for Nazi Germany. A Nazi businessman named John Rabe saved over 200,000 Chinese people from being slaughtered by the Imperial Japanese Army by declaring the German concessions in China "safe zones" for all refugees. He begged Hitler to contact the Japanese government and have them scale down their invasion of China but was ignored. After World War II was over, Rabe lived his life in poverty but was kept alive by shipments of rice sent to him by the very Chinese citizens whose lives he had saved.

I had family members who fought in the Nationalist Chinese army against the Japanese invasion, and I have studied East Asian history for several years. With that said, I am trying to look at things from a dispassionate, outside observer point of view. If Joker Game were to magically go into an all-out "yes, Imperial Japan was total evil evil evil" message, I would seriously lose a lot of respect for the show.
Apr 14, 2016 12:18 AM

Mar 2008
Banshee-IV said:
Ckan said:
Between a angry-buffoon Colonel, snide swipes at the Kempeitai's competency and intelligence, and a straight-laced but 'misled' soldier, we perhaps get a disassociating of 'good' Japan (the capable unnationalistic protagonists) from the 'bad' misguided elements of the military.

I don't see why this is a bad thing.

Certainly not the end of the world, but cartoonish oversimplifications are hardly a good thing, nor is exculpation through proxy a commendable thing. As you seem to go on to say, life is multifaceted and complex - it would be a complete disservice and in fact quite disingenuous to sum up those complexities as "oh, there were baddies, but goodies too!"

The issues of war guilt, individual vs. social responsibility, culpability, nationalism, political interests, atrocities, and ethics of action are all still relevant to today, and as can be seen in the flaring controversies even now, they are still a matter unresolved with the verdict precarious.

Banshee-IV said:
It's almost as if anything short of the message "Everything about Imperial Japan was pure evil" will not be satisfactory.

No, that is not the point at all. While some may find solace in such a farce, that is precisely the kind of pig-headed stupidity that we are all arguing against.

Banshee-IV said:
The thing is, even the most evil regimes in history did good things. So it is not a stretch to say that the Shouwa-era does indeed have "good" Japan and "bad" Japan. Here's an example: the Imperial Japanese protected Jews from Nazi Germany when Hitler demanded that Japan hand over their Jewish population for extermination. Imperial Japanese diplomats like Chiune Sugihara sacrificed their careers to try and evacuate as many Jews as possible out of Europe and away from the Nazi's gas chambers.

The same thing goes for Nazi Germany. A Nazi businessman named John Rabe saved over 200,000 Chinese people from being slaughtered by the Imperial Japanese Army by declaring the German concessions in China "safe zones" for all refugees. He begged Hitler to contact the Japanese government and have them scale down their invasion of China but was ignored. After World War II was over, Rabe lived his life in poverty but was kept alive by shipments of rice sent to him by the very Chinese citizens whose lives he had saved.

I had family members who fought in the Nationalist Chinese army against the Japanese invasion, and I have studied East Asian history for several years. With that said, I am trying to look at things from a dispassionate, outside observer point of view. If Joker Game were to magically go into an all-out "yes, Imperial Japan was total evil evil evil" message, I would seriously lose a lot of respect for the show.

Yes, and it is precisely because of that complicated reality that a nuanced portrayal is so warranted.

Perhaps you've mistaken my meaning, but I feel as I we should be on the same page. A portrayal that shows some historical understanding is still that - one that only shows some. Over events so drummed up and memorialised around the world, it is all the more important that we realise the danger of misremembering that past. While distortions, propaganda, and inaccuracies can be more readily fought off at the academic level, it is in the popular culture that largely informs and reflects the perceptions of the wider society. One anime's biases are perhaps a small thing, true, but when taken together with other trends and showings, there are obvious issues in the air.
Apr 14, 2016 12:21 AM

Dec 2012
That subtle critic of the Japanese soldier was neat. So Sakuma saved his life by thinking by himself rather than follow the conventional way. Such a great episode, all this manipulation of the different characters is well executed.
Apr 14, 2016 1:42 AM

Oct 2014
I am enjoying this quite a bit and it really is a thrilling anime that I know i'm gonna love. I don't think it will get a 10 but I am feeling the 9.
Apr 14, 2016 1:48 AM

Sep 2015
I was totally expecting Sakama to die there lol. This episode was more interesting than the last one. I wished that Sakama would go with the D agency guys and we'd get to know more about them but guess that'll start next episode onwards.
Apr 14, 2016 1:56 AM

Jan 2016
The art of this ep reminds me to aoi bungaku..
We did this every day that summer. There wasn’t a day we missed.

"I love you, air conditioner."
Apr 14, 2016 2:45 AM

Oct 2015
Smudy said:
That was fantastic, wow.

Sakuma turned badass in the time of one episode! Yuuki is a huge boss :D

Awesome episode. The excitement never dropped. Sakuma underwent a nice transformation and his beliefs and ideologies are starting to change.

Sakuma also will probably become a spy. He is clearly influenced by them. Nice deduction by him about Colonel Yuuki. Never expected that coming.

All in all a series to look out for this season.

Fake people have an image to maintain. Real people just don’t care.
Apr 14, 2016 3:08 AM
Apr 2016
This episode screams Japanese propaganda and nice plot convenience for the MC to asspull his way out of that situation.
Apr 14, 2016 4:41 AM

Jul 2009
I am glad Sakuma was able to see forward! I am so glad he is alive and even if he was late to notice all that happened, he was able to see all the truth behind his boss.
Apr 14, 2016 5:12 AM
Nov 2015
Something has been bothering me about this episode, if being suspected means the end for a spy, as the chief kept saying on episode 1, then why didn't that american spy get rid of the evidence once the first unit came to search his home and didn't find them, this only seems to me as a plot convenience in order to end the first episode on a cliffhanger and stop the MC from killing himself on the next one, some will say that the spy was just not that good, but then again, it's war time, and no country would send an incompetent spy of this caliber, I dislike this kind of lazy writing, but overall I liked the second half of the episode, I hope it gets better in the upcoming ones
Apr 14, 2016 5:39 AM

Mar 2016
Trollsenpai said:
Something has been bothering me about this episode, if being suspected means the end for a spy, as the chief kept saying on episode 1, then why didn't that american spy get rid of the evidence once the first unit came to search his home and didn't find them, this only seems to me as a plot convenience in order to end the first episode on a cliffhanger and stop the MC from killing himself on the next one, some will say that the spy was just not that good, but then again, it's war time, and no country would send an incompetent spy of this caliber, I dislike this kind of lazy writing, but overall I liked the second half of the episode, I hope it gets better in the upcoming ones

he didn't anticipate they'd search his house again within just a few days + there is no better place to hide it than at the back of the portrait because no real MP would dare touch it ( in other words the mp can search every inch of the house except the portrait so the portarait is the best place ) gordon knew that no matter how many times they come and search they won't find it cause each time the real mp won't dare to touch the portrait . But this didn't happen when they sent imposter mp ( aka the trained spies ) who knew that it would possibly be behind the portrait but were just waiting for sakuma to realize it and give them the command.
Apr 14, 2016 6:07 AM
Mar 2012
That was amazing them abs, I mean Sakuma's quick thinking, learning from spies, the true wartime joker game. His detective prowess & detail perception of Yuuki was cool & totally changes my impression of him from that stubborn soldier in ep1.
Gordon as double agent. From plan to dismantle D agency, to Yuuki getting a lynch on Mutou for more funding.
Heard they'll change names next ep... so what's the point of the name captions in ep1? Only recall Miyoshi for now.
Apr 14, 2016 8:26 AM
Nov 2015
DragonSlayer_19 said:
Trollsenpai said:

he didn't anticipate they'd search his house again within just a few days + there is no better place to hide it than at the back of the portrait because no real MP would dare touch it ( in other words the mp can search every inch of the house except the portrait so the portarait is the best place ) gordon knew that no matter how many times they come and search they won't find it cause each time the real mp won't dare to touch the portrait . But this didn't happen when they sent imposter mp ( aka the trained spies ) who knew that it would possibly be behind the portrait but were just waiting for sakuma to realize it and give them the command.
Yes I figured out that much, but remember how that chief guy with the cane & glove (Fk I forgot his name) kept on saying on episode 1 that if a spy is suspected it's the end for him, so I don't believe that the american spy dude would let the evidence there because he thinks they will not come search again, one has got to be prepared for the worse, after he was suspected it's only natural for him to take even more precaution, but keeping it on the same hiding place in his home ? that's a bit dumb, then again I'm no spy expert so I wouldn't know
Apr 14, 2016 9:18 AM

Oct 2014
Engrish gets me everytime.
Anyway... Shit! This episode was leaps and bounds than the first episode!
Looking forward to more.
Apr 15, 2016 5:03 AM

May 2014
Ahh main character proving his worth and quick thinking was awesome to see.

I also enjoyed the shot of his pecs and abs ;)

Apr 15, 2016 10:49 AM

Mar 2012
Trollsenpai said:
DragonSlayer_19 said:

Yes I figured out that much, but remember how that chief guy with the cane & glove (Fk I forgot his name) kept on saying on episode 1 that if a spy is suspected it's the end for him, so I don't believe that the american spy dude would let the evidence there because he thinks they will not come search again, one has got to be prepared for the worse, after he was suspected it's only natural for him to take even more precaution, but keeping it on the same hiding place in his home ? that's a bit dumb, then again I'm no spy expert so I wouldn't know

maybe he did expect the MP to search his house again, after all he is a foreigner living in japan in a time of war, so it's only natural to be suspected. I think that the american didn't change the hiding place because he knew that no one will touch the emperor's portrait, no matter how many times they search his house. Also he was in a tough spot. He was being tailed, remember the photos of him were taken while he was in his house, so whatever move he made would raise suspicion.
Just some random thoughts on this matter. But hey, i know jack shit about spies ¬‿¬

Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

» novel license

theek1 - Jul 12, 2022

1 by NemuriNezumi »»
Jan 14, 6:55 PM

Poll: » Joker Game Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 5, 2016

347 by Samir1237 »»
Apr 22, 2023 7:21 PM

Poll: » Joker Game Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 21, 2016

154 by canadianvice »»
Oct 28, 2022 4:17 PM

» Why such low score ?

Shomix - May 21, 2016

22 by ina6_- »»
Jul 9, 2022 8:13 AM

Poll: » Joker Game Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 26, 2016

207 by metawin »»
Aug 6, 2021 9:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.