Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Dimension W
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 13, 2016 6:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That was awesome especially at seeing Mira in action. For a robot, she's pretty useful.

Good amount of action especially by Kyouma.
Ah, I just love how thrilling this episode especially when combining with the amount of cyberpunk themes.

I haven't seen Kyouma so pissed before, like ever. Holy shit this episode.
Mar 13, 2016 7:32 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
This episode trolled me so hard with Lwai lol

Here I am feeling sad and pissed off by the way that this kid died even after seeing everything that he's went through, but we're good now Dimension W

I swear if that kid died and Mira stopped my revenge for no reason I was gonna be angry xD But man Kyouma went apeshit on that guy lol....I was really impressed with his fight scenes

Other than that, it's great how things continue to be even more connected, but finding out about what happens to people when they enter the void and then seeing it in person via Doug was pretty tragic....This ultimate coil thing has my interest now though

The scene with Loser was pretty cool as well and I hope that both he and his daughter manages to beat that blonde guy and make it out okay but I can't help but feel that he's probably going to die anyway :(

Other than that, great episode as usual and I hope that we get to see more flashbacks in the next episode particularly with Loser and his wife

Lastly, I smiled out of this world when Kyouma saved Mira and then rubbed his hand through her hair and said thanks.....What she did in the beginning with the siblings was awesome and I'm glad that Kyouma acknowledged her for it....He's finally coming around :''')
TokoyaMar 13, 2016 7:42 AM
Mar 13, 2016 7:37 AM

Jan 2012
Very clever Lwai, always have a backup! :D That K.K. asshole got off easy for everything he put them through...so far anyway. Kyouma's punch was still pretty damn satisfying though. :D
Mar 13, 2016 7:40 AM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
Nice, Kyoma showed us his soft and angry sides,

Mira's reaction after this was hnnnggg <3

He was like he was going to turn to great ape, scary~

Oh Lwai you troll, he has multiple bodies with one consciousness, reminds me of someone from other anime....who was it? Hmmm

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Mar 13, 2016 7:42 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
animefan8800 said:
Very clever Lwai, always have a backup! :D That K.K. asshole got off easy for everything he put them through...so far anyway. Kyouma's punch was still pretty damn satisfying though. :D
I KNOW RIGHTTTTTTT
Mar 13, 2016 7:44 AM

May 2009
Mira looks so cute when Kyouma pat her head.

What ? Loo has 2 body ? Does that mean Mira can also have two body ?

Kyouma also looks like something from Gurren Lagann when he's angry. There you have it KitKat.
Mar 13, 2016 7:45 AM

Aug 2010
Mira got a head pat and her reaction wanting more was so cute <3

Dat Falcon punch tho.
Mar 13, 2016 7:50 AM

Dec 2013
Mira was really accepting of her possible death. Wow!

Poor Looser might be in trouble. Can't help but to root for the guy.

Kyouma rage mode was beastly! Loo suddenly returning immediately was such a troll.
Mar 13, 2016 7:58 AM

Jul 2015
Sigh... of course the cool ones had to be the bad guy. Damn it, K.K. You're still cool even as a villian, but ugh. :/ Just bummed that you had to be an assassin for someone crooked, and you turned Yuri and Doug into such monsters while seemingly killing Lwai...

But damn, what a HUGE punch he ate from Kyouma. lol He was really gonna wreck him up big time. You're lucky Mira stopped that. XD

Well, I literally thought Lwai was done for. Him showing that he had a spare body surprised me, and made me smile. The adorableness of him lives on. Mira's action was nice, too. I do hope Loser will be okay. Damn wannable looking hero named Jason is giving him trouble. >_>
Mar 13, 2016 8:06 AM

Jan 2015
Not bad, short duration of Mira in action for the beginning of the Episode. And then she got the short duration of pat in the head and indirect praise.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Mar 13, 2016 8:13 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Crazy episode. I'm pretty sure that Mira will face life or death situation at some point. Holy fuck, that glimpse of Loser vs. Jason was sick!

Lwai, you such a troll :D
Mar 13, 2016 8:15 AM

Dec 2014
Pretty good episode in my opinion. The part where Kyouma punches K.K. right in the fact was the best. And we do learn a bit more about "zombies" shown in the beginning of the arc. Felt weird how Lwai had two bodies, but oh well. (Shows Salva's dedication to him at least) Maybe the next episode will clear things up slightly.
Mar 13, 2016 8:25 AM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Lol, Kyouma was actually nice to Mira for once. Kyouma's rage was awesome!

4/5
Mar 13, 2016 8:38 AM

Dec 2014
Kyouma's rage after seeing Loo's apparent death was epic, Reminded me of Guts for some reason XD

Loved the Kyouma-Mira pat.

Hope Loser can win his fight
Mar 13, 2016 9:02 AM
Dec 2011
- So, that sphere was a portal that transported those devices in Kyoma's (and maybe Salvas) ear (hallucination/dream mystery solved)
- Loser vs Hero. Loser get handicapped because the numbers take a toll on his life-support system
- Berserk Kyouma beats the crap out of the Zombie-maker. I swear this anime's creator has a thing for Wolverine (a spiky haired guy wielding three knives in his hand).
- Kyouma starts seeing Miyabi in Mira
- Lwai parts of the episode were just meh... didn't really care when he killed himself. And oh look... another copy of him.
Mar 13, 2016 9:15 AM

Aug 2008
Seems like this will be the biggest disappointment of this season. This series feels really rushed and undecided on what it wants to be. They are mashing together way too many elements and in such lousy way it's hard to feel invested. And these damn blank backgrounds... It should have ended on the dam arc or somewhere right after it to have enough time to flesh out both characters and story. Who in his right mind thought it's a good idea to make it a short series...
Ii tenki desu ne...
Mar 13, 2016 9:32 AM

Jun 2014
KK was a pretty cool character so it kind of sucks that he's a bad guy. Seeing him get his face rearranged by Kyouma was extremely satisfying though.

I thought Mira stopped Kyouma because of some typical "I don't want you to have blood on your hands" type of reason, but it turns out Lwai had another body. Pretty convenient I guess, but I think I would have just preferred it if Lwai actually died to see more of Kyouma's rage.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Mar 13, 2016 10:17 AM
Jul 2018
holy shit this episode was epic
when he turned beast, i lost it lmao
and with the introduction of the "transporter" thing, i think mira = kyouma's wife.
Mar 13, 2016 10:18 AM

Dec 2015
Really enjoyed this episode, Mira's reaction to Kyouma patting her head and wanting him to do it again was cute.
I replayed that Kyouma rage moment and punch so many times, my reaction was pretty much 'HOLY SHIT' when it was happening.

Mar 13, 2016 10:19 AM
Feb 2016
This episode was awesome:

- That fight scene in the beginning with Mira protecting Kyoma, was great I was really worried about Mira at the end of that fight scene and the fact that she accepted death was really sad;

- That pat on the head that Kyoma gave her was really cute (I really think he is Tsundere for her);

- It was action packed from beginning to end thanks mostly to Kyoma and KK's antics;

- I loved the fight scene between Loser and the blond guy, I can't help but feel sorry for Loser;

- Kyoma went Beast Mode and was priceless & epic (mixed feelings but I loved the scene) it was legen... wait for it... dary;

- Prince Lwai, hmm... you troll got me fooled for a minute.

On the side note:

- I am really curious about that Leroy for Gurren Lagenn looking villain (bring on the flash backs);

- What is Mira's connection to Kyoma's wife, she looks like his wife and reminds me a lot about her, I can't get what the Doctor said to her out of my mind, he told her to follow the coils.

This series seems to be getting better by the moment.
Mar 13, 2016 10:24 AM

Nov 2011
Mira was awesome in this episode. I love how she's so polite even to enemy robots. And I loved how she was surprised by the different pat on the head and how she asked for more. I'd pat her on the head all day.

GET DROPBOX HERE!
Bonus space for you and me with this link! Now 500MB per referral, up to 16GB from referrals alone.
Mar 13, 2016 10:35 AM

Oct 2015
Well, they knew trick me with the "death" of Lwai.
Kyoma increasingly reminds me more Wolverine.
Mira fighting was cool and be willing to sacrifice herself was cute.
I am Argentine, so is not very good my English, sorry for the many typing errors.

Mar 13, 2016 10:42 AM

Sep 2015
I don't think the anime will tell but, actually Kyouma make a promise to Miyabi that he will not kill people when he is in the grendel forces.
Mar 13, 2016 10:59 AM

Sep 2014
That head pat was so adorable :D

Kyouma's rage hot damn.
Mar 13, 2016 11:38 AM

Aug 2008
valvravetruth said:
I don't think the anime will tell but, actually Kyouma make a promise to Miyabi that he will not kill people when he is in the grendel forces.
It's as stupid as Mira yelling "killing people is bad" considering he was joining some black ops or PMC. Not to mention she was basically asking him to risk his life even more just to please her infantile pacifism. Ugh, stuff like this gets on my tits.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Mar 13, 2016 11:39 AM

Dec 2014
Mira.. Saikou. Good to see kyouma getting soft...
Mar 13, 2016 11:45 AM

Feb 2014
Oh fuck off Mira killing is bad bla bla bla
Mar 13, 2016 11:53 AM
Sep 2015
I hope mira isn't really kyoma's deceased wife.. I'd like to think that mira is her own person and for kyoma to move on from his past and have a new future with mira.
Mar 13, 2016 11:57 AM

May 2009
agrg25 said:
I hope mira isn't really kyoma's deceased wife.. I'd like to think that mira is her own person and for kyoma to move on from his past and have a new future with mira.

Mira doesn't have any memories of being Miyabi because she's an android. She's has body like prince that was prepared for his wife but accident happened.
Mar 13, 2016 12:09 PM

Sep 2015
Antanaru said:
valvravetruth said:
It's as stupid as Mira yelling "killing people is bad" considering he was joining some black ops or PMC. Not to mention she was basically asking him to risk his life even more just to please her infantile pacifism. Ugh, stuff like this gets on my tits.

You are not wrong. There is more to it in the manga, anime has limited space so they cut here and fhere.

Originally Kyouma make a promise to Miyabi that he will not kill people back in the hospital and back in grendel days. Because of disadvantages of not killing might bring harm to Kyouma, thats why he always make extra effort in trainings and is the strongest in grendel forces. So that he can safely return to visit Miyabi.
Mar 13, 2016 12:11 PM
Jul 2018
Mira got a head pat and her reaction wanting more of it was cute!
Mar 13, 2016 12:26 PM

Aug 2008
agrg25 said:
I'd like to think that mira is her own person and for kyoma to move on from his past and have a new future with mira.
You want him to "play with dolls"? It's a pretty sad end for a guy to spend rest of his life with a blow-up... mechanical doll.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Mar 13, 2016 12:44 PM

Feb 2014
Kyoma giving Mira a surprising head pat was really nice of him. =D

The show did a good job convincing me that Lwai was killed. At least we now know that his clone was operating the mecha from before. I wonder if there're more clones of him though...

Either way, the battle scenes were excellent. I want to see who'll win between Loser and Chryslar badly!

K.K, even though his skills are impressive, is one colossal prick, using Kyoma's comrades as his 'pawns' so they can do the dirty fighting for him. Seeing Kyoma's rage mode was intense, followed by an awesome punch to K.K's face, which was hugely satisfying.

Overall, a great episode. =D
Mar 13, 2016 2:03 PM

Feb 2015
interesting and great episode overall imo :D
they revealed some of the mystery too. i like it especially that Genesis Coil or whatever it is, it looks interesting and cool. the experiment about space development is pretty interesting too....i wonder if they will explain more about it in the later episode....

Dat twist at the end tho....not really suprising but at least i was suprised a little bit because i thought Salva can make him again....but LOL he have more than one body...that i unexpected to me.

the action was really great especially DAT! rage at the end. LOVE IT! XD

When Kyouma pat Mira's head.....and she wants him to do it again....
Kyouma; "Don't get carried away, you piece of junk" LMAO XD
Mira looked cute right there X3
YizelTroMar 13, 2016 2:10 PM
Mar 13, 2016 2:04 PM

Jun 2013
god damn it just imagine if this had a bigger budget
Mar 13, 2016 2:10 PM

Dec 2012
That rage was beautiful ! Mira was so cute after the head pat *-*
Mar 13, 2016 2:16 PM

Apr 2015
Head patting was adorable. Anyways Kyouma went berzerk at the end.
Mar 13, 2016 2:17 PM

Aug 2013
My rating is raising by 1 point.
Great episode.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Mar 13, 2016 2:44 PM

Dec 2012
Great teamwork with Mira and those other collectors taking down that robot.
Kyouma waking up and saving Mira from falling into the void. I like how he patted her head and Mira asking for another one.
Kyouma going into rage mode was freaking awesome to see. That punch on K.K was so satisfying to see.
Luwai seems to have multiple bodies.
2 more eps left.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Mar 13, 2016 3:55 PM

Aug 2010
Mira's reaction to the head pat and sking for more was pretty cute.
Kind of rooting for Loser against that blond guy.
Kyoma was pretty badass in that beast mode.
Mar 13, 2016 4:42 PM

Nov 2008
Well it seems Haruka had Losers wife or whatnot with a gun to her head - Not sure how thats the protags sin..

Kyomas reaction when realizing Haruka was still alive + Head pats + Rage mode - Good episode I am still interested in the Mira _Miyabi connection .. I mean body aside it just feels like there is more to it than that
Mar 13, 2016 5:18 PM

Dec 2013
That afterimage of Miyabi when Mira stopped Kyouma from killing KK pretty much confirms it. That's his wife alright :P

I was expecting Luwai's "death", and yet the first thing out of my mouth literally after his "resurrection" was "What the fuk"? XD

All in all this was a decent episode all round, despite not much actually happening.
Loser's fight with the Blonde dude was funny as heck. I'm hoping we get to see more of his back story as well.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Mar 13, 2016 5:29 PM

Jan 2016
Damn that head pat and noise Mira makes was too cute, and then the way Kyouma goes back to calling her a piece of junk afterwords was hilarious.

Also the fight scene between Loser and that other collector was also pretty epic, hoping for more crazy dragonball like fighting scenes :D
Mar 13, 2016 5:50 PM

Aug 2009
reaction to Kyouma saving her at the last moment, and an affectionate pat on the head, is a bit of a turning point for her character. Does Mira love Kyouma? Does she have more of Miyabi to her than we’ve been led to believe? The question about what Kyouma thinks of Mira is hinted at a few times as well. He actually takes her advice at the end when he thinks it's Miyabi hugging him.

Loser is clearly the coolest, most powerful character in the show. Is he going to have a hero's ending, or a loser's?

What is this feeling, so sudden, and strong?
Mar 13, 2016 6:56 PM

Aug 2013
Ya'll got some more of dem head pat? 'Cause that was fucking cute.

I wish Kyoma killed that KK guy. Man, that dude was fucking annoying. If only he talked less, for someone who is a super agent... At least, maybe they'll be able to get some intel from him.

I hope Loser don't die from that weirdo. He came so much out of fucking nowhere. I thought he was a good guy. Well, maybe he isn't a bad guy either, just working for his own objectives.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Mar 13, 2016 7:44 PM

Apr 2011
KK. Should have been dead.

That head pat tho.
Mar 13, 2016 8:41 PM

Mar 2014
Can someone please explain how Lwai is still alive?

I mean this as in was he remote controlling this other robot that also has his same voice and the other one is the real Lwai? I'm honestly just confused. Offscreen did Lwai just put his head on another body? I mean, that still doesn't explain the 2 heads unless 1 is just completely robotic.
Mar 13, 2016 9:02 PM

Jan 2013
Great episode!
Mira did a great job protecting and saving Kyoma, that path :3 Damn xD
Kyoma in his berserk mode, lucky K.K, if wasn't Mira..
That ending ahaha Lwai you troll xD Loved that ending.

Stark700 said:

I haven't seen Kyouma so pissed before, like ever. Holy shit this episode.

Kyoma badass mode, so brutal!

AnimeAdamOP said:
Can someone please explain how Lwai is still alive?

I mean this as in was he remote controlling this other robot that also has his same voice and the other one is the real Lwai? I'm honestly just confused. Offscreen did Lwai just put his head on another body? I mean, that still doesn't explain the 2 heads unless 1 is just completely robotic.

Basically he has multiple bodies with one consciousness.

Rafaello_Myles said:

- What is Mira's connection to Kyoma's wife, she looks like his wife and reminds me a lot about her, I can't get what the Doctor said to her out of my mind, he told her to follow the coils.

This series seems to be getting better by the moment.

Basically Mira's body was made for Kyouma's wife, that's why her weight, height, foot size etc is the same, because her body was made to replace Kyouma's wife body, but that accident happened.
I think that Kyoma see his wife in her body, that's why he saw her.
TyrelMar 17, 2016 5:43 PM
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Mar 13, 2016 9:53 PM

Oct 2011
Lwai is alive OMG YAY!!!!
Mar 13, 2016 11:25 PM
Towel Attendant

Dec 2014
Good episode with back story fill in. Nice red mist anger fight scene too!
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dimension W Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 21, 2016

147 by Bestmilkcarton »»
Mar 24, 2023 2:42 PM

Poll: » Dimension W Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 7, 2016

149 by weaboo_mestre »»
Jan 9, 2023 9:26 PM

Poll: » Dimension W Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 10, 2016

290 by DangerMouseDM »»
Jan 6, 2023 7:27 PM

Poll: » Dimension W Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 31, 2016

154 by cheesehuffer »»
Nov 7, 2022 1:20 PM

» should i drop this

mydaddy - Mar 18, 2022

8 by rmcewen »»
Mar 19, 2022 8:10 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.