Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: K-ON! Episode 9 Discussion

Jul 21, 2016 5:24 AM

♡ Azunyan is bae♡

Jul 28, 2016 4:27 PM

These girls shoulda just joined a cooking club, thats all they really do... I really wanted to like this show, but it is kind of dull when they just sit and eat... I mean they are still doing the whole "cutesy thing" which is ok, but it is kind of wearing thin and I don't see much growth from the characters yet.. I hope the show picks up a bit..
-_-

Jan 27, 2017 2:08 PM

Azusa is fucking cute but I still think Yui is the best.

Mar 10, 2017 4:54 PM

Some slightly new OP scenes to include Azusa, that's a nice touch. TBH the cat ears and stuff are kind of boring to watch lol, I was hoping that Azusa would convince them to practice more ... I wanna hear more music and see them get better. All Sawa does is bring weird costumes ... D: It was nice to see Azusa actually knows how to play though, maybe that'll motivate Yui :P I guess we got that they enjoy playing together because they have fun but just the random cutesey scenes aren't doing it for me >_< Though I will say that I wasn't expecting Azusa to sound the way she does, even though I quite like her seiyuu :P Well looks like time sure flies and it's summer and training camp again. Will anything get done or is it just gonna be another swimsuit episode? I guess next episode will tell :P

Apr 23, 2017 8:21 AM

They changed the OP, but not the ED. I like Azusa, but what about Tsumugi ;; What's with the unnecessary drama near the end? .-.

“Even if the attention isn’t forever, I’ll keep singing.”

Aug 9, 2017 8:10 AM

The terrifying cake cult now has another member, sooner or later they will take control of the Earth thanks to Mugi's brainwashing cakes.

Sep 8, 2017 11:06 PM

Great episode!!!!

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Nov 8, 2017 5:33 PM
cat girls are so cute! Azu-nya is perfection. Also, Yui trying to teach her to be a cat was amazing, hilarious, and adorable.

Okay I think I'm done gushing for now.

Jan 4, 11:46 PM
Azunyan is really kawaii with her cat ears. She's so humble despite of playing better than Yui. The moment she snapped out was really funny. Light Music Club is definitely different from the others bands. Good to see her staying in the club. Ritsu guessing what Mio's thinking on being lonely was hilarious as well.

Jan 27, 2:45 AM
Very boring episode

Sep 3, 2:09 PM

Wow, they 'practiced' really hard this time! :D (lol)

The dream of any band... do nothing while being really great.

Seems like new member would be bullied into laziness all the time :))

Oct 13, 10:37 AM

No, an anime cannot be this perfect.

Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]