Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Post New Reply
Poll: K-ON! Episode 9 Discussion

Nov 22, 2015 3:47 AM

Didn't like that they had to force in a loli-chan and the shtick with the teacher and her costumes is getting on my nerves.

Jul 21, 2016 5:24 AM

♡ Azunyan is bae♡

Jul 28, 2016 4:27 PM

These girls shoulda just joined a cooking club, thats all they really do... I really wanted to like this show, but it is kind of dull when they just sit and eat... I mean they are still doing the whole "cutesy thing" which is ok, but it is kind of wearing thin and I don't see much growth from the characters yet.. I hope the show picks up a bit..
-_-

Jan 27, 2:08 PM

Azusa is fucking cute but I still think Yui is the best.
"You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become a fan of Code Geass"

Mar 10, 4:54 PM

Some slightly new OP scenes to include Azusa, that's a nice touch. TBH the cat ears and stuff are kind of boring to watch lol, I was hoping that Azusa would convince them to practice more ... I wanna hear more music and see them get better. All Sawa does is bring weird costumes ... D: It was nice to see Azusa actually knows how to play though, maybe that'll motivate Yui :P I guess we got that they enjoy playing together because they have fun but just the random cutesey scenes aren't doing it for me >_< Though I will say that I wasn't expecting Azusa to sound the way she does, even though I quite like her seiyuu :P Well looks like time sure flies and it's summer and training camp again. Will anything get done or is it just gonna be another swimsuit episode? I guess next episode will tell :P

Apr 23, 8:21 AM

They changed the OP, but not the ED. I like Azusa, but what about Tsumugi ;; What's with the unnecessary drama near the end? .-.

“Even if the attention isn’t forever, I’ll keep singing.”

Aug 9, 8:10 AM

The terrifying cake cult now has another member, sooner or later they will take control of the Earth thanks to Mugi's brainwashing cakes.

Sep 8, 11:06 PM

Great episode!!!!

Nov 8, 5:33 PM
cat girls are so cute! Azu-nya is perfection. Also, Yui trying to teach her to be a cat was amazing, hilarious, and adorable.

Okay I think I'm done gushing for now.

Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]