Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 4, 2013 2:03 PM
Jan 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Rito Girl x Ryouko as Nurses <3 and looks like Yami saw Rito's Dick LOOOOL
Dec 4, 2013 9:07 PM

Aug 2013
LOL... now Yami's going to have nightmares about it
Dec 7, 2013 2:01 PM

Nov 2011
Oh God Yami-san is so kawaii.

Did someone call a nurse?!
Dec 7, 2013 2:23 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
"Do your best.. Onee-chan"
"Mikan-san is such an S towards Rito-san"
Some great dialogue right there lol

Yami's dere is powerful as always once it comes out... not that I can blame her after *that* view she got LOL
also Yami x Rito best Yuri coupling :3

I'll never get bored of TLRD ^^
Dec 7, 2013 5:05 PM

Jul 2009
moral of the story... size matters.
the feels when u know u aint a beast. qq
Dec 7, 2013 5:21 PM
Feb 2013
Great chapter! Loved it.

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/235920t016.jpg
That was so cute I think my hearth stopped for a bit.

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/288996t027.jpg
Ok. I forgot for one second Riko was a man and made a similar face to Yami-chan. Good one Rito. That's how you get all the ladies.
Btw, Yami's face there… Much cuteness… My heart…

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/453621t034.jpg
Oh the irony. Riko stealing Kotegawa's punchline. Good laugh there.

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/384476t040.jpg
hhhhhhgggggnnnn. Good thing this isn't reality or I'd just have gone full pedo.

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/209163t043.jpg
Wondering which beast she's talking about…
Dec 7, 2013 6:08 PM

Jul 2012
Yami saw Rito's dick and she had to dress him to she made a lot of progress.

Great chapter!!!
Dec 7, 2013 6:42 PM

Mar 2012
Nurse service this month. And one more confirmed that Rito is really is the beast. After Nana and Mea say it and now Yami too I don't doubt the credibility of Doujin writer any more about how beast Rito is.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Dec 7, 2013 6:46 PM

Jan 2011
I love how Yami is becoming more and more dere.
Dec 7, 2013 6:49 PM

May 2011
What chapter was it when Rito was stuck with Haruna in the basement?
Dec 7, 2013 7:42 PM

May 2013
Yami's reaction after what she saw lol.
Dec 7, 2013 10:31 PM

Nov 2008
The beast!!

Anyway great chapter. It seems we will be getting some more story development in the coming chapters.
Dec 8, 2013 12:29 AM

May 2010
I'm surprised that Yami didn't try to hit Rito after seeing the D. A sensible reaction in this manga... BLASPHEMY!!! XD
And yet again we can see that Rito makes a fine girl.
Dec 8, 2013 12:56 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
OneMore said:
I'm surprised that Yami didn't try to hit Rito after seeing the D. A sensible reaction in this manga... BLASPHEMY!!! XD
She probably liked what she saw
Dec 8, 2013 3:46 AM
Feb 2012
I laughed so hard in this chapter. Mea transforming her breasts to match Kotegawa's. "Riko" calling Yami indecent for touching her boobs. Mikako teasing Riko. Mikan's Popsicle innuendo. Mikan calling Riko Onee-Chan. Yami's seeing Rito's "beast". But my favourite moment of all was the return of Riko. I felt a little sorry for Rito though, being forced to change into Riko like that. XD

The development of Yami's memories is certainly piqued my interest. What does Nemesis know? It can't be good news, whatever it is. Perhaps it's best if Yami's memories don't return.

I couldn't help but smile though when Rito said that he just wanted to see Yami happy. It was certainly a touching moment.^^'

Forgetful00 said:
LOL... now Yami's going to have nightmares about it

Nightmare? By what I saw it seems like she's going to have a pleasant dream. XD
Dec 8, 2013 4:34 AM

May 2010
Actually, I'm surprised that no one (not even me) mentioned it...
THAT BRAIDED MIKAN!!! \(^o^)/
Dec 8, 2013 5:05 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
The great thing about Darkness is that it
1) Has a plethora of 10/10 girls (Momo & Yami almost 11/10)
2) Doesn't leave anyone disappointed because "best girl didn't win", we're aiming for the harem ending from the very beginning
3) The actual content itself is really fucking good :P
Dec 8, 2013 8:49 AM
Feb 2012
OneMore said:
THAT BRAIDED MIKAN!!! (^o^)/

Braided Mikan was certainly adorable, especially in a Nurse's outfit. =D
Dec 8, 2013 9:27 AM

Aug 2010
Fabulous CHAPTER!!

Dat braided Mikan is <3

And we have Riko back! Stop bringing her back >.< It makes me feel so weird since I really think she's one of the hottest characters in TLRD and makes me love her more each time <_<...Mikan being S with her was lol XD

Dere Yami and her blushes was just too kawaiii <3<3 Esp how Rito told her I want u to be happy >.<...Dat Blush <3

Riko/Rito saying "Shameless" and Yami saying u're the last one to say that was so lol. Hilarious XD

Dat Yami bandage body was HOT :3

And finally Yami's blush after seeing Rito's Chinchin and calling him "The Beast" was so cute...Dat reaction XD
Dec 8, 2013 1:13 PM
Mar 2012
All the nurse fanservice~
Dec 8, 2013 1:33 PM

Sep 2012
Another victim of the beast.
Dec 8, 2013 3:35 PM

Feb 2013
She's gonna remember that D for a good while
Dec 8, 2013 11:10 PM
Nov 2010
Remember when Lala was the main female lead? Me neither.
Yoshii Kiria took over as leader of Fairytale and rebuilt it and became one of Tsukunes formidable enemies but let's save that story for another time

Hehe, let me introduce him to you again, kid. This is Shuzen Issa (who is MIA during the final battle), who will become your 'trainer' starting today. You still have much to go if you want to become the headmaster.

Like the two souls have started to become one.
Dec 8, 2013 11:10 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Fundog said:
:3
kinda remarkable really just how quickly everyone ditched her as soon as Momo stole the spotlight
Dec 8, 2013 11:16 PM

Mar 2012
HaXXspetten said:
Fundog said:
kinda remarkable really just how quickly everyone ditched her as soon as Momo stole the spotlight
Haruna even getting less screen time before Darkness even out. And she is suposed to be Rito main interest.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Dec 8, 2013 11:22 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
NeoAnkara said:
HaXXspetten said:
Fundog said:
Haruna even getting less screen time before Darkness even out. And she is suposed to be Rito main interest.
Well she wasn't very interesting compared to Lala in the first place, having her try to win against Momo or Yami by now would just be silly.

I think the main reason would be her being Rito's main interest, whereas in the case of Momo it's Rito who is her main interest instead, kind of exploiting his personality.

In general almost everyone seems to think the change in direction for Darkness was an improvement though :P
Dec 8, 2013 11:24 PM

Mar 2012
HaXXspetten said:
NeoAnkara said:
HaXXspetten said:
Fundog said:
Well she wasn't very interesting compared to Lala in the first place, having her try to win against Momo or Yami by now would just be silly.

I think the main reason would be her being Rito's main interest, whereas in the case of Momo it's Rito who is her main interest instead, kind of exploiting his personality.

In general almost everyone seems to think the change in direction for Darkness was an improvement though :P
Of course it is silly to think otherwise. This is one of the first manga that I read and I know the evolution well.
Dec 9, 2013 3:56 AM

Sep 2008
if i've liked one thing since the original series is the character developmentt they've poured into yami, god, she is so fucking cute, i still remember the firrst time i watched the anime episode she debuted, i liked inmediatly, now, many years later, i love her even more, sure momo is awesome, mea is intriguing (specially meaXoshizu, i feel thatt is going to becoome really inresting too) but none can even compare to yami XD
HaXXspetten said:
Fundog said:

its funny, some months ago there was this "get lala back to the spotlight" i was kinda exited by that, but no, no way in hell they could just try to use haruna and lala again (they could , but they cant even compare to the new main lead) XD
after all, its been around 38 months(holly shit, i was in highschool when i started reading TLRD) since we've been used to the golden and pink darkness
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Dec 9, 2013 3:54 PM

Dec 2010
Oh Yami, you're too cute~ and braided Mikan <3 Next time I hope we'll se more of Kotegawa~
Dec 9, 2013 6:25 PM
May 2013
omg mikan sooo kawaii desuuu!
Dec 11, 2013 5:50 PM

Dec 2007
OneMore said:

I'm more surprised no one mentioned that angle:
http://z.mfcdn.net/store/manga/8448/07-038.0/compressed/c008.jpg

This mangaka is so damn clever with this stuff. lol
Dec 12, 2013 1:00 PM

Oct 2009
Zero_r2 said:
if i've liked one thing since the original series is the character developmentt they've poured into yami, god, she is so fucking cute, i still remember the firrst time i watched the anime episode she debuted, i liked inmediatly, now, many years later, i love her even more, sure momo is awesome, mea is intriguing (specially meaXoshizu, i feel thatt is going to becoome really inresting too) but none can even compare to yami XD its funny, some months ago there was this "get lala back to the spotlight" i was kinda exited by that, but no, no way in hell they could just try to use haruna and lala again (they could , but they cant even compare to the new main lead) XD after all, its been around 38 months(holly shit, i was in highschool when i started reading TLRD) since we've been used to the golden and pink darkness

Well I have to destroy this idea. No doubt that yami is a great character but she is in no way close to Momo and Lala. Refer to Favorite Girl Poll in the Darkness Section. As the manga has stated, Darkness will eventually focus back on Lala. This is completely obvious because in the beginning she was the main female lead and will keep the position. Also we should expect more appearance of Haruna and Lala because past problems have not been dealt with yet. Meaning will Rito pick Haruna or Lala or both? I suspect both. In my opinion, in the end, Lala will give Momo a challenge for the best female character.
Dec 12, 2013 1:17 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Tony777 said:
Zero_r2 said:
if i've liked one thing since the original series is the character developmentt they've poured into yami, god, she is so fucking cute, i still remember the firrst time i watched the anime episode she debuted, i liked inmediatly, now, many years later, i love her even more, sure momo is awesome, mea is intriguing (specially meaXoshizu, i feel thatt is going to becoome really inresting too) but none can even compare to yami XD its funny, some months ago there was this "get lala back to the spotlight" i was kinda exited by that, but no, no way in hell they could just try to use haruna and lala again (they could , but they cant even compare to the new main lead) XD after all, its been around 38 months(holly shit, i was in highschool when i started reading TLRD) since we've been used to the golden and pink darkness

Well I have to destroy this idea. No doubt that yami is a great character but she is in no way close to Momo and Lala. Refer to Favorite Girl Poll in the Darkness Section. As the manga has stated, Darkness will eventually focus back on Lala. This is completely obvious because in the beginning she was the main female lead and will keep the position. Also we should expect more appearance of Haruna and Lala because past problems have not been dealt with yet. Meaning will Rito pick Haruna or Lala or both? I suspect both. In my opinion, in the end, Lala will give Momo a challenge for the best female character.
Given how essentially the entire manga has been structured with the help of Momo, I don't really think it'll be a matter of who will win or lose, because we're basically aiming for the harem ending from the very beginning. Lala said herself she was fine with that in the original series, and Momo is... well there's not much left to be said about what she's doing.
Dec 15, 2013 1:48 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
:o they changed the cover pic for the manga => http://myanimelist.net/manga/22519/To_LOVE-Ru_Darkness
or am I just late in noticing this?
Dec 19, 2013 7:31 PM

Aug 2013
Mikan: "Onee-chan"

LOOOL
Dec 20, 2013 6:06 AM

Dec 2011
Hahaha. Riko in a nurse outfit. My goodness.

And I love how Mikan calls Riko "onee-chan". Hahaha.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 24, 2013 4:58 PM

Aug 2012
Dere Yami saw the beast. Let's push the plot more!
Jan 3, 2014 1:28 AM

Apr 2011
Yes! Riko is back!

Day2Dream said:
OneMore said:

I'm more surprised no one mentioned that angle:
http://z.mfcdn.net/store/manga/8448/07-038.0/compressed/c008.jpg

This mangaka is so damn clever with this stuff. lol

Damn. Clever of him indeed.
May 6, 2015 1:04 AM

Mar 2015
dere dere Yami, my god, my heart can't take all these hnnngghh
Jun 3, 2015 3:43 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
I was like "Clinic", seriously? Is that the title for the chapter??
How it be interesting... and then another great chapter!
Seriously, every page as good art, then you get an very enjoyable cast, and the comedy helps bringing everything together.
Besides when Rito said to Yami he just wanted her to be happy, after all she had gone throught in the past, it really hit me, some very warm feelings.
That is why this is my favorite harem. It has a little big of everything, you cant read, and still be boring or unfazed afterwords!
Yami-dere-dere ftw.
Sep 12, 2016 4:48 PM

Aug 2009
dem hnnnngs

my body was not ready
Apr 20, 2020 7:24 AM

Feb 2018
Yami nurse, omg....
Oct 29, 2020 9:35 AM

Jan 2020
Rito has the worst timing ever possible. Poor Yami, she had to see such a nasty thing.

I really liked this chapter's Yami. I want to see more of her "dere" side.

More topics from this board

» Anyone else think this is truly special?

IceCreamScene - Jul 12, 2022

7 by Wannabiteme »»
Jan 16, 2023 8:19 AM

Poll: » To LOVE-Ru Darkness Chapter 77 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Mech4nic - Mar 1, 2017

126 by nferocious76 »»
Aug 7, 2022 5:16 AM

» Sequel

Radtoter - Mar 13, 2022

4 by Natsusama98 »»
Jul 19, 2022 5:48 AM

Poll: » To LOVE-Ru Darkness Chapter 33 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 1, 2013

42 by parkave »»
Apr 16, 2022 1:07 PM

Poll: » Best Couple Or Pair For Yuuki Rito

removed-user - Sep 15, 2021

0 by removed-user »»
Sep 15, 2021 8:03 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.