Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Ore no Nounai Sentakushi ga, Gakuen Love Comedy wo Zenryoku de Jama Shiteiru Episode 6 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Nov 13, 2013 8:24 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lmao, dat pig outfit. Well, it's not every day you get to see someone dressed like that walking down the streets~ http://i.imgur.com/QO5FIBQ.png

Yukihira seems happy though about that.

Nov 13, 2013 11:37 AM

Jan 2008
Cute episode.

That last guy of Konagi's fanclub really wants a piece of Kanade's ass.

Lmfao at Chocolat saying all girls love things that are cute and homo.
Nov 13, 2013 11:45 AM

Dec 2011
Such a cute episode. Yukihira is so... hnng. Can't handle her cuteness.

I didn't expect he would conquer Ayame because of Absolute Choice. Hahaha.
Silicon!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 13, 2013 11:45 AM

Dec 2012
If that was me, I would've flew out of that piggy once I got the choice

Yukihira so cute <333
"Only one with the courage
to shoulder the burden
of their own fate can
be called a hero.."

Nov 13, 2013 11:54 AM

Jul 2013
Yukihira so cute. I really wish Kanade would have chosen to get out of the suit. He probably could've fixed he's relationship with Yukihira.
Nov 13, 2013 12:01 PM

Jan 2008
Ophis said:
Yukihira so cute. I really wish Kanade would have chosen to get out of the suit. He probably could've fixed he's relationship with Yukihira.

From an anime point of view, I can't help but see that worsening the problem. Though she'd probably just make him 'forget' again like last like with a few head slams into the cement.
Nov 13, 2013 12:09 PM

Dec 2011
Ha! He made his choice before he even heard the second option.

Of all the dozens of series with girls with oversized breasts, I think this is the first I've come across where said breasts have been fake ones.

Yukihira's route was more awkward at first but I love seeing her deredere side.

We don't really know anything much about Seira yet, so will be interesting to see what happens with regards to her. Especially as it seems she's going to get an episode all to herself.
kuuderes_shadowNov 13, 2013 12:17 PM
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Nov 13, 2013 12:09 PM

May 2013
Yukihira in this episode was cute. Wish that she can stay like that and not revert to her low talking self.
Nov 13, 2013 12:12 PM

Jul 2013
Paul said:
Ophis said:

From an anime point of view, I can't help but see that worsening the problem. Though she'd probably just make him 'forget' again like last like with a few head slams into the cement.

Yeah probably. Just thinking about it she'd most likely panic like the time Kanade saw her crying. That being said if she did keep calm then things could probably be resolved. Not that it matters any more since Kanade has forgotten everything Yukihira said.
Nov 13, 2013 12:18 PM
Jan 2013
Oink, oink,oink
Nov 13, 2013 12:22 PM

Nov 2010
That last guy from Konagi's fanclub was hilarious. Who would've thought that those boobs were fake..
I can't imagine the pain of your "secret file" being deleted...
Nov 13, 2013 12:23 PM

Aug 2010
Yukihira O_O!! How friggin cute can u get HHHHHNNNNNNGGGGG...<3<3
She was so adorable.

I understand Kanade's thought process when he chose to not come out but I would've really liked if he did. Now he forgot how cute she really is T_T...At least they could've made it the "What if" route :(

Lol'd when he said "Who the hell is this" When she was acting all cute XD

Ayame's Erabe was lol with the Silicon. Her "Suki" was cute ^^

Konagi was cute too. Her fanclub esp the last guy are so lol.

Yuragi going on Onii/Onee-chan quests is sooo hilarious XD

And NOOOOOOOO Being a Philosopher is deleted!!!!!!!!! TT___TT
Nov 13, 2013 12:28 PM

Feb 2010
Yawakaze's voice was annoying this episode.
Don't know why though.
CashdaxNov 13, 2013 12:35 PM
"Your taste is shit cause you like what I hate. Believe me I have 1000 cartoons that I rated with less than 5."

Nov 13, 2013 12:31 PM
Nov 2013
what's wrong with that phone vibration and the last guy
Nov 13, 2013 12:35 PM
Aug 2011
The part where Yuragi understood when the pig was oinking was hilarious, she even oinked back.
R.I.P Philosopher folder.

all girls like cute things and homos
Well apparently that one guy in the fanclub likes these things too.
Nov 13, 2013 12:36 PM

Apr 2010
The truth behind insanely big boobs they are always fake as this episode mentioned so if the girls wondered it was obvious.
The Kanade got the i like you fro most of the girls he is still missing the student council president and i wonder how he is going to get that one, or did he forget?

I also have to say it was a shame was got to see that annoying girl with her fan club again, i really dislike both her and that fan club.
Nov 13, 2013 12:36 PM

Aug 2010
I died of moe, multiple times from multiple girls.

Konagi is really an angel, you have to love her.

The ojousama-type girl is quite something too, I loved her blushing <3

And Yukihira.... was, is and will be.... BEST GIRL. PERIOD.

Also, that title:
tora tora tora!
buta buta buta!
XD
I want Rambo in a mecha-suit with a laser-chainsaw gun that fires nuclear warheads, fighting the love-child of Predator, Alien, a group of Bangladeshi terrorists, and Satan. (Actually that would be a pretty sick show) - StopDropAndBowl
Nov 13, 2013 12:42 PM

Jan 2008
Aversa said:
Kanade got the i like you fro most of the girls he is still missing the student council president and i wonder how he is going to get that one, or did he forget?

The episode said he pretty much completed them all but the heart doesn't seem to appear on the phone. The past few episodes have implied that she's probably related to all this god stuff or something, or at the very least knows about it like the loli teacher does. So I'm guessing she's some sort of entity that has the ability to do something special.

I could be wrong though.
PaulNov 13, 2013 12:45 PM
Nov 13, 2013 12:58 PM

Nov 2012
Episode really enjoyable and Yukihira in amazingly cute mode throughout the episode. Lol to the end of the Philospher folder.

And ROFL

Amakusa anatagasukidakara Kanade XD XD XD, best part his the stunned response, "um could you repeat that", then the subsequent voice acting was superb again I'll say it again this guy's voice acting along with the great timing of the sound effects are brilliant in this show.

Nov 13, 2013 1:04 PM

May 2012
Silicone oppai. Well I had thought it was just typical anime body armour, but that makes more sense and is obvious enough.

I think this show is starting to grow on me, I hated this episode less than the previous ones.
Go ***k yourself.

Polite as usual,
lightXTC
Nov 13, 2013 1:05 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
The whole sequence with Erabe was absolutely hilarious. Finally the choices gave him something useful for once!

Kunihira was too cute with her piggy love. I think she's meant I'm also pleased that we got very little of all the oni-chan stuff we had last episode. I think that's been done to death already in many a series and it really isn't funny.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Nov 13, 2013 1:36 PM

Nov 2012
The bigger is always better .
(I know you want to squeeze,like,grab,and put something in between..)
Yeah y(>..<)y
SasoriUzumakiNov 13, 2013 1:40 PM

Nov 13, 2013 1:48 PM

Mar 2013
That opening when they handstand always gets to me lol

Yes something is wrong with that last guy.

LML SHE THOUGHT OF IT THE WRONG WAY

"A wild aniki has appeared." The fuck o-o? Pokemon reference lol

Amazing episode once again.
Nov 13, 2013 1:49 PM

Sep 2011
Yukihira so cute. #1 girl. BUT DAMMIT WHY DOES AMAKUSA'S MEMORY OF HER KEEP GETTING ERASED!??! So frustrating.
Nov 13, 2013 2:02 PM
Apr 2013
The breasts were made of silicone! I repeat the breasts were made of silicone! It... All... Makes... Sense now!!! No wonder Japanese ladies have abnormally large breasts. Japan... Why did I ever doubt you?

Also I liked the Yukihira moments. They got a little too serious in the end, but everything was okay, because it was all a set up for a joke.
Nov 13, 2013 2:09 PM
Mar 2009
Was silicone-breasted girl disappointed that he didn't want more?
Pity he had to lose the memories of seeing the 'true side' of his friend, their romance is really being screwed up by a lot of things including Absolute Choice.

Overall, and enjoyable episode and it seems the Absolute Choice helped him to clear the Missions.... still,this episode didn't feather the teacher or the useless helper. Since they are sorta useless, I didn't really miss them, but still....
Nov 13, 2013 2:22 PM

May 2012
Great episode. Konagi's cuties was to much this episode. How is she not rank number 1? Someone needs to help that last guy lol. The secret is out. They are silicon. I think that's the first time I ever heard of fake breasts in an anime. How the hell did she get implants in high school? I think Ayame might be a pervert.

I just love Furano now, but which one. The tsundere one or the cute one. That pig suit almost kill him. Only one more girl to go. Finally he picked a right choice.

Dat bra snap.
Nov 13, 2013 3:10 PM

Jan 2011
I don't know about this episode. I actually preferred the inexplicably violent Yukihara with the strange deadpan attempts at humour to the more normal shy and cute version in this episode. I still think she's best girl in this show, but I don't think she'll crack my favourites list anymore.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Nov 13, 2013 3:33 PM

Aug 2010
Antearion said:
Great episode. Konagi's cuties was to much this episode. How is she not rank number 1?

Because one does no simply outrank Yukihira. She's #2 for me though.
I want Rambo in a mecha-suit with a laser-chainsaw gun that fires nuclear warheads, fighting the love-child of Predator, Alien, a group of Bangladeshi terrorists, and Satan. (Actually that would be a pretty sick show) - StopDropAndBowl
Nov 13, 2013 3:49 PM

Jan 2008
Well, I guess it's a good thing he didn't choose option 2, or else his future forecast looks bleak.

I wonder if girls who get boob jobs are still capable of lactating later in their life?
Nov 13, 2013 3:55 PM

Sep 2013
A sophomore with fake boobs, I find that harder to believe than a sophomore with real boobs that size :P

"All girls like cute things and homos" o_O dafuq.

Lil sis speaks pig ;)

I would of went with option one myself to get out of the costume.
Nov 13, 2013 4:19 PM

Jul 2010
One of my most hated/annoying school anime cliches is the fan clubs for individual girls. So I've been meaning to ask for years, do they really have those type of clubs in Japan?
Nov 13, 2013 4:27 PM

Feb 2012
Yukihira is so damn moe. I love both her personalities and her seiyuu does the character so well.

Also never expected a high schooler to have fake boobs lol. Pretty surprising since they never really talk about silicone boobs in anime. It's unfortunate since they look so good in a bra! Fake boobs are still boobs though so I still <3 them :D. Wow that's a lot of boobs in one sentence so have another!

Overall a great ep.
Nov 13, 2013 4:54 PM

Sep 2008
D5 said:
Was silicone-breasted girl disappointed that he didn't want more?

So. True. And maybe due to this, the last guy from Konagi's army suddenly has some hope with Amacchin lol

Also, Yukihira's deredere side made me fall in love with her <3
Nov 13, 2013 5:26 PM

Apr 2011
Cute and funny episode as always.

That last guy had another chance to touch Kanade's ass again. XD

Good thing he finish his mission, but why is Seira not included? Strange. Even so, Yukihira being cute and all, Ayame got me this episode. Dat tsundere blush, dat silicone boobs, that garter belt, dat Ojousama voice. At that momentm a lot of ecchi thoughts of doing ecchi to her in that room. If Kanade was a different person, he'll take advantage of that.

In short, Ayame is more likable than Furano for me in this episode.

I also lol at "A wild aniki has appeared" scene. The Imouto understand "Oink!" language.

I love this episode. But to see 4 episodes are left is saddenning.
Nov 13, 2013 5:36 PM
Jul 2018
edmond321 said:
Yukihira so cute. #1 girl. BUT DAMMIT WHY DOES AMAKUSA'S MEMORY OF HER KEEP GETTING ERASED!??! So frustrating.

I agree...
Nov 13, 2013 5:38 PM

Jul 2012
"A wild Aniki has appeared."
"Seriously? An all-natural onii-chan?! "
"Your little sister's right here!"

This made me fall out of my chair laughing.

Great episode!!!
Nov 13, 2013 5:45 PM

May 2013
Magito said:
Good thing he finish his mission, but why is Seira not included?

He finished his whole mission? I took it as just finishing the mission of getting Furano. I might have missed something. Anyways, funny and cute episode. Furano is best girl, but I already knew that. Lol at the boobs actually being silicon, never expected that. "Somebody stop that third guy!"
"Listen Simon... Don't forget. Believe in yourself. Not in the you who believes in me. Not the me who believes in you. Believe in the you who believes in yourself." ~ Kamina (TTGL)

“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” ~ Ging (HxH)
Nov 13, 2013 6:05 PM

Jun 2011
lol that guy in the fanclub and that interview were hilarious. good episode
Nov 13, 2013 6:07 PM

Mar 2013
All girls like cute things and homos. LOL Chocolat XDD
Nov 13, 2013 6:13 PM

Jun 2012
hah, Yukihira is so funny, though.

Nov 13, 2013 7:23 PM
Nov 2012
That was a cute episode, when everything was going nice I thought they might do a memory wipe. :(
anyway, I also think the student council president is probably the previous god or maybe the assistant of the last dude who had multiple choice disorder ( like Chocolat to Kanade)
Nov 13, 2013 7:30 PM

Mar 2012
Too bad due to the status quo his memory must be erased.

And I never though that Ayame breast is because of silicon pitty that Amakusa didn't do more that Ayame imagine.

Another thing is that the last guy of Konagi fans is seriously scary.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Nov 13, 2013 9:24 PM
Jul 2012
Really liking Yukihara's voice actress for pulling out all sorts of variety for her character. Also bursted out laughing when Yuragi showed up on her onii-chan hunt.
My anime blog
Ganebare Anime
Nov 13, 2013 9:25 PM

Jun 2013
Nooooo!!! Now he'll never know the "True Path to Becoming a Philosopher".

So only one person left. Curious to see how he'll finish this one.
Nov 13, 2013 9:27 PM

Mar 2008
I will say that the mind wipes are getting tired. But in this case at least it involved the main character doing something noble. Instead of a blunt strike to the head he lost his memories by choice and through being a good guy. Could have turned a wonderful memory for Yukihara into something really painful.

Episode really did boost Yukihara in my view. From just a strange and occasionally violent girl to someone really struggling with her situation. Absolute Choice has caused Kanade a lot of problems. At the same time without it Yukihara would have been even more isolated and Kanade wouldn't be even this close to her. He'd be like the normal students (if not in the top 5 best of the school) and wouldn't have spent much if any time interacting with Yukihara. This situation pushed them into the same category.
Nov 13, 2013 9:46 PM

Dec 2011
Baku219 said:
Magito said:
Good thing he finish his mission, but why is Seira not included?

He finished his whole mission? I took it as just finishing the mission of getting Furano. I might have missed something. Anyways, funny and cute episode. Furano is best girl, but I already knew that. Lol at the boobs actually being silicon, never expected that. "Somebody stop that third guy!"

No he hasn't finished the mission. His phone at the end showed Seira had not yet been done, and the title options for next episode also made it clear that the next episode will focus on her.
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Nov 13, 2013 9:51 PM

Jul 2013
"all girls love cute stuffs and homo"

lol... oh Chocolat

that big breast girl is so perverted thinking of NTR play XD
Nov 13, 2013 10:05 PM

Apr 2013
So she's a Level 5 OPai Breaker. Scary.
Nov 13, 2013 10:47 PM

Aug 2013
Chocolat's logic: "all girls love cute stuff and homo" XD

Yuragi understands pig-speak and even answered back.

I almost died when Yukihira poked Kanade-pig. She's so adorable holy crap O__O And her VA is really doing a good job with Yukihira-kuudere voice and the cute Yukihira voice.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore no Nounai Sentakushi ga, Gakuen Love Comedy wo Zenryoku de Jama Shiteiru Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 11, 2013

310 by dhell26 »»
Apr 16, 3:34 PM

Poll: » Ore no Nounai Sentakushi ga, Gakuen Love Comedy wo Zenryoku de Jama Shiteiru Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 4, 2013

186 by dhell26 »»
Apr 16, 3:01 PM

Poll: » Ore no Nounai Sentakushi ga, Gakuen Love Comedy wo Zenryoku de Jama Shiteiru Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

VioLink - Oct 9, 2013

254 by sjw_vegeta »»
Feb 7, 8:31 PM

Poll: » Ore no Nounai Sentakushi ga, Gakuen Love Comedy wo Zenryoku de Jama Shiteiru Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 27, 2013

173 by Lazulite »»
Jan 15, 6:39 PM

Poll: » Ore no Nounai Sentakushi ga, Gakuen Love Comedy wo Zenryoku de Jama Shiteiru Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 20, 2013

173 by Lazulite »»
Jan 15, 4:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.