Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Oct 17, 2013 10:58 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh wow, shit got real this episode. Myuseru got stabbed...after that struggle. Lol @ the references though as usual. I think I spotted AOT again.

Oct 17, 2013 11:40 AM
Dec 2012
It was enjoyable. Petrarca was a cute tusndere as expected. That maid was brave and likable. It was shocking at the end, but PV was such a spoiler. lol I think what Garius had said was reasonable and understandable in a sense though it was hideous, but so was Shinichi's counterargument. Curious to see whether he can solve the race/political problems.

I think I underestimated the series when I watched the 1st episode. The show is something. Various factors of entertainment are well-balanced. Hope the series keeps following this path.
Oct 17, 2013 10:30 PM
Mar 2011
that maid just took the term ninja made and made it more badass, magic elf maid ftw. I want them to make the educatin available to the poor people aswell tho.
Oct 18, 2013 1:07 AM

Dec 2011
Myuseru, no! Of course she won't die, but I can't see this ;__;
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 18, 2013 2:04 AM

Jun 2012
Miusel reaffirms how perfect she is and that happens to her?
Oct 18, 2013 2:28 AM

Aug 2013
Oh god what just happened Miusel better be alright. This anime is turning out to be a lot more serious than I originally thought it would be. Oh wait the PV shows Miusel ok phew I was really worried there for a second.
wow gay
Oct 18, 2013 2:59 AM

Feb 2012
was that a "attack of the titan" reference? and a minami-ke manga i saw? i hope the maid is all right? she's sorta growing on me..
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
Oct 18, 2013 3:24 AM

Aug 2010
Really awesome ep.

Still hating Petrarica. Hopefully she's improving from here on but still...

On the other hand Miusel is one of the best characters of the season. She's really lovable. Adorable and strong <3

Lol'd at "Fire extinguisher, what a fearsome weapon" XD

Good job Shinichi. He argued with that guy calmly and logically like a BOSS :)

Loving this anime a lot. It's the dark horse of the season for sure. Can't wait to see where it goes from here ^^
Oct 18, 2013 3:32 AM

May 2010
Awesome opening song, has grew on me.That SnK reference, gotta love how bold they are with it xD Miusel speaking japanese really surprised me, so cute.

That was a madoka reference, right? (not that I have watched the show xD) I perfectly understand why Petra behaves like that as it's a custom in their country to not-be-friendly with their servants but still, it gets on my nerves sometimes. This anime is for real, I am loooving it right now (Note - Before I was l'o'ving it). Woah, Miusel's magic and Koganuma in action! Miusel got stabbed, damn it; her wishes need to be fulfilled right now.. I think, this will be a big development for Miusel and Petra's relationship, and I want the next episode right now!
TragicRomanceOct 18, 2013 3:41 AM
Oct 18, 2013 3:33 AM

May 2012
This anime has become a real dark horse for this season! I've immensely enjoyed every single episode so far. Last time this happened for me was Hataraku Maou Sama. Hopefully this anime turns out to be just as good!
"No matter how much of a genius one is, in front of the Uchiha name, they're just ordinary people." - Sasuke Uchiha

Oct 18, 2013 3:58 AM

Apr 2009
Welp, I completely misjudged this show before it started airing. As I often tend to do.
Oct 18, 2013 5:08 AM

Jun 2013
That was one hella awesome of an episode ! I enjoyed every single bits of it.

I'm still hating Petrarca. Miusel ftw.
The fire extinguisher part was funny as hell and I've learnt two things here ;
1. Logic > Magic
2. Japan > Eldant.

Miusel was stabbed ;A; DEFAQ ?
But , the preview showed that she is okay , so <3
"Children of Japan. And those who were once children. Listen! This is not a dream. This is not fiction. In reality, your superheroes were always fighting. To teach viewers courage and the meaning of justice! No matter how many enemies there are. No matter how strong evil is. Just remember. Does any another country have so many heroes? Has any another country been protected by multiple superheroes? Stand with me, friends! Remember when you used to watch your superheroes!
Once you may have given up this dream. But today, you can be a hero!"

- Kaname Jouji , Red Axe

Oct 18, 2013 5:16 AM

Aug 2013
"By the way my power level is 530,000" xD!!

Fire extinguisher saved the day.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Oct 18, 2013 5:18 AM
Oct 2012
Fire extinguisher as an almighty weapon = = wtf?
Oct 18, 2013 5:31 AM

Jun 2013
dievid524 said:
Fire extinguisher as an almighty weapon = = wtf?

LOGIC > MAGIC
ba dum tss
"Children of Japan. And those who were once children. Listen! This is not a dream. This is not fiction. In reality, your superheroes were always fighting. To teach viewers courage and the meaning of justice! No matter how many enemies there are. No matter how strong evil is. Just remember. Does any another country have so many heroes? Has any another country been protected by multiple superheroes? Stand with me, friends! Remember when you used to watch your superheroes!
Once you may have given up this dream. But today, you can be a hero!"

- Kaname Jouji , Red Axe

Oct 18, 2013 5:45 AM
Jul 2013
Oh. Hell. Fucking. No!!! MIUSEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*cries*

*preview comes up*

.... I got fooled, we all got fooled. xD
Oct 18, 2013 5:48 AM

Aug 2010
Thank God for that spoiler-preview, I was honestly worried for a second that they might just go and kill Myuseru. Would have been instant drop right then.

What I especially loved in this episode that before the kidnapping, the fire extinguisher was shown rather clearly, I even thought to myself that it would look strange to the natives. Good old Chekhov and his gun.

I know all these SNK references should be funny, but I consider it ironic that I'm enjoying myself more with second/third-rate fantasy series than with the one they deemed worthy of referencing to. 4/5.
Oct 18, 2013 5:55 AM

Jun 2013
Best Episode yet!!!! She better be okay though!!!! :)
Oct 18, 2013 6:11 AM

Oct 2011
At least the next episode preview makes it seem like she's alright. That would probably have been enough to make me drop this otherwise.

Nice moves from that lady officer, too. Even if JSDF members may be still trained in karate and kendo (dunno where I read that, of if that was true at all), those guys should have much more experience than her...
Oct 18, 2013 6:29 AM

Jul 2011
I'm starting to really like this series. It's funny without trying too hard and their way of thinking makes sense. Though some parts did bother me this episode like how they were able to understand Minori even without the translating ring but well I guess I shouldn't dwell on it too much.
Oct 18, 2013 6:51 AM
Nov 2012
I lost my shit at the Shingeki no Kyojin reference hahaha, I bet the VA also got his day done.
Oct 18, 2013 6:53 AM

Apr 2010
I wonder why the Japanese army would have allowed that school to be build in the first place especially after what the female soldier said.
It's obvious that there standards and way of thinking is centuries apart from us and your gonna need several generations to change there way of thinking to that of ours, even when compared to ours it has not been that long since we started with equality.
So the Japanese should have known it would give trouble to them, and that everyone would except it, and some would definitely see it as invasion.

As for the schools interior it looked like a modern school on the insight with things we consider normal but to a world where they never heard of electricity and modern technology it would seem strange.
Nothing was mentioned about the lights the lockers or even the images boards of the toilets, and it was even mentioned that the soldiers of the supreme ruler helped building it.
Makes me wonder where they learned to work with modern technology.
Oct 18, 2013 7:10 AM
Jul 2013
Aversa said:
I wonder why the Japanese army would have allowed that school to be build in the first place especially after what the female soldier said.
It's obvious that there standards and way of thinking is centuries apart from us and your gonna need several generations to change there way of thinking to that of ours, even when compared to ours it has not been that long since we started with equality.
So the Japanese should have known it would give trouble to them, and that everyone would except it, and some would definitely see it as invasion.

As for the schools interior it looked like a modern school on the insight with things we consider normal but to a world where they never heard of electricity and modern technology it would seem strange.
Nothing was mentioned about the lights the lockers or even the images boards of the toilets, and it was even mentioned that the soldiers of the supreme ruler helped building it.
Makes me wonder where they learned to work with modern technology.

I'd figure that they'd get use to seeing technology after the Japanese entered their world. I mean, the whole thing about this is to introduce the moe culture to the magical citizens of that world, right? Moe is directly affiliated with technologies like TV, games and so on, so I'd bet that they should have gotten use to it at this point.

Hey, if I'm a draconian, looking bad-ass and shit and I can watch animes... I'm not bitching.

I suppose the social rankings aspect is more difficult to wrap our heads around. Considering that the leader of that world's a little girl, and what she says goes, and she has one of those wise man character that we all love as her adviser, I believe that it'd be considerably easier to spread equality in that world than in real-life.
Oct 18, 2013 7:29 AM

Jun 2011
Haaahh, I just had to sigh so hard after watching this.

It's so obvious that Miusel would go and block that for Petrarca, and of course gonna gain her favor by that if she did not die, and most probably won't die, because you know this show is just the same as the other. P.S. as proven in the preview, she's as new as ever -.- Bad way to ruin the suspense, not there there would be any in the first place.

I just can't like any of the characters, which can be found in many other animes, the stereotypes. There is no way a woman can pin a man to the ground, even with the weight of her humongous boobies, even though a woman can win in a fight against men.

The only good part about this show is the fantasy setting, but they didn't even try to expand on that. I sure hope they're not going to rely on the references for every episode.

The one funny part is when the MC extinguished the flame magic with the fire extinguisher lol. Was actually wondering if I should drop this show.

Uchihafan25 said:
This anime has become a real dark horse for this season! I've immensely enjoyed every single episode so far. Last time this happened for me was Hataraku Maou Sama. Hopefully this anime turns out to be just as good!

It won't. The characters itself is already losing by so much.

GateLambda said:
I lost my shit at the Shingeki no Kyojin reference hahaha, I bet the VA also got his day done.

That VA is good, he got the job done so easily. It sounds quite similar. I am not sure if it's the same VA.
ToG25thBaamOct 18, 2013 7:32 AM
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Oct 18, 2013 7:54 AM

Aug 2013
the maid was quite an interesting character way to go :)
AqUar!An
Oct 18, 2013 7:59 AM

May 2013
very enjoyable and exicing episode 5/5
Oct 18, 2013 8:00 AM

Aug 2013
Awesome episode! Starting to like Shinichi more.
Oct 18, 2013 8:14 AM

Sep 2008
Still my favourite show this season. Even more so than before. Thank god it's not the generic fantasy harem crap I expected it to be.
Oct 18, 2013 8:24 AM

Oct 2013
Code geass reference right at the end, "Dont you die,its an order"
Oct 18, 2013 8:27 AM

Apr 2011
"power level of 530 000"

"fire extinguisher, what a fearsome weapon !"

xD
Oct 18, 2013 8:41 AM

May 2013
Awesome episode. I hope that Miusel will be okay.
Oct 18, 2013 8:41 AM

Jan 2011
What the hell is this? It's so bad that it's funny. ヽ(゚Д゚)ノ
And the cliffhangers make me puke.
AversaOct 19, 2013 4:30 PM
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Oct 18, 2013 8:54 AM

Oct 2013
Fire extinguisher...LOL, and the funny pen...
Oct 18, 2013 9:15 AM

Jul 2010
This episode would be a lot more epic if there was a "JUST ACCORDING TO KEIKAKU" reference.

Anyways, Miusel is cute as hell. Seeing her hurt is </3.
Oct 18, 2013 9:33 AM

Oct 2012
For me the maid's the best character, she's adorable. I didn't like how she had to pretend to be incompetent at Japanese because the little girl would through a temper tantrum and probably execute her if she was better than her. I found it pretty funny how she said she believed in the manga as her dying words, although she'll probably be fine. I'm really enjoying this show, I didn't expect anything from it on the anime chart.
Oct 18, 2013 11:00 AM

Dec 2011
wow this anime is unexpectedly great... I really hope it will get a second season... I mean other crappy ecchi light novel anime always get more than one season right? (btw that doesn't include this show, since this show is not crappy)
Oct 18, 2013 11:10 AM

Jan 2013
Great episode. Nice mix of comedy and seriousness.
Oct 18, 2013 11:25 AM

Dec 2011
Ahaha. That cellphone sure is a fearsome weapon. I remember the time when I watched Oda Nobuna no Yabou anime. Also, hahaha. I didn't expect the fire extinguisher would work wonders on a magic tool.

Although, it got serious now since Miusel protected Petrarca. I thought it is going to be Shinichi. Anyways, need more episodes! Can't wait.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 18, 2013 11:30 AM

Mar 2013
Hooray for Clarke's Third Law!
Oct 18, 2013 12:29 PM

Mar 2013
Pretty good episode, hope Miusel (Idk if i spelled it correctly) doesn't die, and loved that part "Dig in as much as you can. That's right, give it to me." <3
Oct 18, 2013 12:34 PM
May 2009
xchee said:
"By the way my power level is 530,000" xD!!

Fire extinguisher saved the day.

IT'S OVER 9000/8000!
Couldn't resist
Oct 18, 2013 12:42 PM
Dec 2012
Natsu12345 said:
Haaahh, I just had to sigh so hard after watching this.

It's so obvious that Miusel would go and block that for Petrarca, and of course gonna gain her favor by that if she did not die, and most probably won't die, because you know this show is just the same as the other. P.S. as proven in the preview, she's as new as ever -.- Bad way to ruin the suspense, not there there would be any in the first place.

I just can't like any of the characters, which can be found in many other animes, the stereotypes. There is no way a woman can pin a man to the ground, even with the weight of her humongous boobies, even though a woman can win in a fight against men.

The only good part about this show is the fantasy setting, but they didn't even try to expand on that. I sure hope they're not going to rely on the references for every episode.

The one funny part is when the MC extinguished the flame magic with the fire extinguisher lol. Was actually wondering if I should drop this show.

Uchihafan25 said:

It won't. The characters itself is already losing by so much.

GateLambda said:

That VA is good, he got the job done so easily. It sounds quite similar. I am not sure if it's the same VA.

yeah this is so bad , let's drop it , it's a pain to comment and all , so obvious , let's go and watch valvrave or kill la kill(i don't know if you like it) , not worth our time at all. yeah it's so bad. seriously such a predictable plot and bitchy loli anyway, the amount of lolligaging in this anime is high, yeah , Drop IT!!! dun dun dun drop it
Oct 18, 2013 1:01 PM

Feb 2013
"I want to believe in my master's manga."

Am I the only one that almost cried here? Believe in the manga Miusel!!
Oct 18, 2013 1:05 PM

Nov 2012
Kami_no_Kage said:
"I want to believe in my master's manga."

Am I the only one that almost cried here? Believe in the manga Miusel!!

Lolol dammit you stole my post but yeah almost died.
Must bliev in da manga!

Also since I love lizards want to see more of the lizardmen!!

Oct 18, 2013 1:21 PM

Sep 2013
"One day you may end up attacking and impregnating your servant" Wow she just said that XD

Sasha!!!

Miusel has seriously improved.

Eat the book fool!

Fire extinguisher ftw :D

I really hope Miusel doesn't die, woot preview says otherwise.

I wasn't expecting this series to have action, but damn that was intense.
Oct 18, 2013 1:56 PM

Oct 2013
Wow these attack on titan and madoka references xD

Misuel got stabbed wtf?
Oct 18, 2013 2:04 PM

Feb 2012
MIUSEL NOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

She'll obviously survive but still, shocked me for a bit. She's too moe to die <3
Oct 18, 2013 2:22 PM
Nov 2008
It would be great if Miusel had to be treated in japan.
Oct 18, 2013 2:55 PM

Apr 2013
Miusel !! She is the best maid I've ever seen in anime
Oct 18, 2013 2:58 PM

Jun 2012
That was another captivating episode. The story is interesting and the comedy is engaging.

Shinichi is a very likeable male lead as well, adding another positive dynamic to the show.
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Outbreak Company Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2013

250 by RGreatDanton »»
Feb 8, 11:14 PM

Poll: » Outbreak Company Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2013

168 by RGreatDanton »»
Feb 8, 9:40 PM

Poll: » Outbreak Company Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2013

131 by RGreatDanton »»
Feb 8, 8:11 PM

Poll: » Outbreak Company Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2013

128 by RGreatDanton »»
Feb 8, 7:36 PM

Poll: » Outbreak Company Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 21, 2013

111 by RGreatDanton »»
Feb 8, 7:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.