Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation Episode 10 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Sep 7, 2013 7:22 AM

Sep 2011
DenjaX said:
Nimed said:
Sorry for being unclear. What i mean is that only one death was made by Monobear hands, and that was the Pink Haired Girl death. That is quite strange, maybe it was a death to deceive the rest of students? Because, Junko already knew that actions agaisnt the Monobear would result in death, that makes me think alot.
By the way, she's not pinked hair xDD She's blonde. And she's totally not alive when she got skewered like that.... You saw the pink blood, eh?
When DR kills a character they are actually dead, that girl you see getting skewered is actually a girl getting skewered

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Sep 7, 2013 8:39 AM

Nov 2012
this episode was pretty well done. seems the last 2 chapters are going to be better than the rest thanks to less characters ~
and seeing everyone in the ending was nice C:
Sep 7, 2013 9:40 AM

Dec 2012
Honestly I'm getting sick of monobear. They try to make him a mix of silly, horrifying, and cute, but really he's just flat out annoying and an eye sore when he gets screen time.

This episode turned out to be interesting enough until the last part. This whole thing is a reality show broadcast on national television? The police and government won't lift a finger and raid the school because they're busy watching TV? That's probably the laziest horse shit reason I've heard all year. If someone airs snuff films on live TV, you can sure as hell bet that person is going to be hunted down.

This is beyond ridiculously stupid, but this series is making me laugh too much (at it) to drop.
Sep 7, 2013 10:15 AM

May 2013
Wow so many spoilers. I've read the VN but I know if I was an anime-only watcher I'd be annoyed. Anways, the series pacing has gotten way better since the last episode I think it was. I can't wait for people's reactions for the last couple of episodes.
"Listen Simon... Don't forget. Believe in yourself. Not in the you who believes in me. Not the me who believes in you. Believe in the you who believes in yourself." ~ Kamina (TTGL)

“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” ~ Ging (HxH)
Sep 7, 2013 10:16 AM

Apr 2012
Ratohnhaketon said:
Honestly I'm getting sick of monobear. They try to make him a mix of silly, horrifying, and cute, but really he's just flat out annoying and an eye sore when he gets screen time.

This episode turned out to be interesting enough until the last part. This whole thing is a reality show broadcast on national television? The police and government won't lift a finger and raid the school because they're busy watching TV? That's probably the laziest horse shit reason I've heard all year. If someone airs snuff films on live TV, you can sure as hell bet that person is going to be hunted down.

This is beyond ridiculously stupid, but this series is making me laugh too much (at it) to drop.

Did you completely miss Asahina's reaction? That's exactly what she and the other characters immediately said, and Monokuma made it clear that this will not be happening. This is part of the mystery.
Sep 7, 2013 11:03 AM

Jul 2012
Yeah starting to get very mediocre at this point. Solid 6 though. Hopefully, they can wrap things up in three episodes.
Sep 7, 2013 12:20 PM

Apr 2012
episode was more above average than usual.
my only complaint is that the crew should REALLY up the animation, even just a little bit.
everyone's faces looks so derpy most of the time.
either way, the episode made me super intrigued but i'm wondering if they'll have enough time in the last two episodes to make the last chapter a good, big bang.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 7, 2013 12:43 PM

Jul 2012
Meg-nyan said:
my only complaint is that the crew should REALLY up the animation, even just a little bit.

I find the animation decent, but it just doesn't have that edge or suspense that it had at the beginning. It has a cool premise and set up, but I don't feel like they're making good use of it.
Sep 7, 2013 1:21 PM

Oct 2011
OMG 0 [] 0

How are they gonna solve that person's murder??? Will they show clues next week or go straight to the trial?
Sep 7, 2013 1:29 PM

Feb 2011
A little confused about why Naegi couldn't wake up all the way. For a minute I thought he was feverish.
眠れないのは君のせい
Sep 7, 2013 1:35 PM

Apr 2013
Meg-nyan said:
episode was more above average than usual.
everyone's faces looks so derpy most of the time.
either way, the episode made me super intrigued but i'm wondering if they'll have enough time in the last two episodes to make the last chapter a good, big bang.

Your cats need to see a vet , they are blushing.
AnimeFan500 said:
OMG 0 [] 0

How are they gonna solve that person's murder??? Will they show clues next week or go straight to the trial?

I'm not really excited by it....the only thing I'm waiting is the finale . I'm curious if they will show something of outside world once it ends.
"Love is a drug to our brain , it stops the thinking function and when you realize it wether you acomplish it or not you'll enter in one of the 3 withdrawal states : happy , sad or anger. Once this drug gets hold of you you'd better be prepaired beforehand." - Me
Sep 7, 2013 1:37 PM

Nov 2008
Chouninatte said:
A little confused about why Naegi couldn't wake up all the way. For a minute I thought he was feverish.
Yep. In the game, he actually caught a fever. In the anime, it seems everything he saw was only a dream to him that's why he didn't bother getting up. xDD

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Sep 7, 2013 2:05 PM

Jun 2013
Whoa, this episode was actually pretty good. It didn't feel rushed like the previous ones did. Looking forward to more!
Sep 7, 2013 3:22 PM
★★★★★

Sep 2008
Thread cleaned.
Removed some off-topic posts, posts that quoted these deleted posts, and discussion that was about stuff in the game beyond this episode. Please read the rule that is in the first post of each episode discussion thread. If you want to discuss what might happen later, please use a separate thread. If there are more spoilers please report them (use the report link in the post).
Sep 7, 2013 3:25 PM

Jul 2013
This episode makes me more excited to watch the next episode.
Sep 7, 2013 3:33 PM

Aug 2011
Oh my god this ep was amazing. Really enjoyed the revelations and more Kirigiri screen time. It almost fooled me with who the dead body was. I feel more glad than Naigi about the end scene.
Sep 7, 2013 4:01 PM

Oct 2011
Throughout this episode I kept on thinking Kirigiri was gonna die. Then at the gym scene 0___0. Sigh of relief. When GS Fukawa came back and mentioned the botanical garden area. 0___0 no not her!!! Then it was someone else : 0. The minute Fukawa removed dat mask. Boom she died. Then she came out as it was nothing : 0. My heart was racing but dam what Monokuma said at the end was shocking. He is a sick monster. Now a class trial for someone we don't even know???
Sep 7, 2013 5:53 PM

Feb 2013
This was a pretty revealing episode. I guess they're starting to amp things up for the finale.
Sep 8, 2013 1:40 AM

Sep 2011
Really looking forward to next weeks episode.
Sep 8, 2013 5:20 AM

Jun 2010
Damn it, Kirigiri! Explain yourself!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 8, 2013 10:30 AM

Jul 2013
Nimed said:
Sorry for being unclear. What i mean is that only one death was made by Monobear hands, and that was the Pink Haired Girl death. That is quite strange, maybe it was a death to deceive the rest of students? Because, Junko already knew that actions agaisnt the Monobear would result in death, that makes me think alot.

She didn't take him seriously. After that incident, everyone knows what Monobear is capable of.
Demi Valentine

Follow me on social media!

Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Sep 8, 2013 10:34 AM

Jul 2013
ILoveAnimeGuys said:
Nimed said:
There's something missing, and i've wondered if the number and the ways of their deaths were all similar... In fact the only one died by the bear hands, was that Pink Haired Girl, and that is troubling my mind alot, does anyone has the same feeling?

Your question is kind of unclear to me. Are you saying that the murders are predictable and asking why the pink-haired girl was killed by Monobear?

Ok. Kirigiri is quite mysterious. I'm wondering what she's hiding and if she's the one who killed the 16th student. If she's not the survivor by the end of the series, that will completely blow my mind. I think Naegi is going to regret trusting her so much.

Raito said:
I'm still pretty worried about how they'll sum everything up in three episode. Oh well
This episode was spectacular!

I kind of accidentally spoiled myself by seeing that there's to be a 2nd season. So that's something to expect.
Demi Valentine

Follow me on social media!

Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Sep 8, 2013 10:41 AM

Feb 2013
I totally spoiled myself and now I'm upset I didn't wait until this anime was over to marathon it...I'm becoming very impatient x.x
Sep 8, 2013 11:16 AM
Feb 2010
Ramkec said:
Lol Monokuma is just too stronk.

Kirigiri is starting to get annoying, she's acting like some wannabe detective.

Thank based creators we still have Fukawa alive.

That corpse can't be from 16th student, just no way, she's supposed to be some bad ass "despair" girl, she can't be killed just like that.

Sep 8, 2013 11:23 AM
Feb 2010
KaiserNazrin said:
Spoilers, spoilers everywhere.

Anyway, this is a good episode. It doesn't feel rushed.

A reality tv show of students killing each other, what a fucked up world they are living in now.

Now almost everyone is in the ED.

in some years that may become Battle Royale http://myanimelist.net/manga.php?id=142
psy-pSep 8, 2013 12:04 PM
Sep 8, 2013 11:34 AM

Sep 2011
ILoveAnimeGuys said:

I kind of accidentally spoiled myself by seeing that there's to be a 2nd season. So that's something to expect.

There isnt a second season, though im guessing your referring to the 2nd game, all ill say is dont look up ANYTHING on it, seriously seeing essentially any bit of it spoils something from 1, more than anything dont look up the 2nd game's cast

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Sep 8, 2013 7:15 PM

Sep 2012
Wtf happened in the end? Kirigiri wasn't supposed to appear yet, why did they change that?

Ratohnhaketon said:

Wait, what? It hasn't explained yet why the police and government aren't doing anything, what you said is absurd.
Sep 8, 2013 7:39 PM

Mar 2012
~PING-PONG-PANG-PONG!~
Sep 9, 2013 12:02 AM

Mar 2013
DenjaX said:
Yep. In the game, he actually caught a fever. In the anime, it seems everything he saw was only a dream to him that's why he didn't bother getting up. xDD

Ha had a fever ? I thought he was just sexually frustrated after hearing Monokuma's talk.
Sep 9, 2013 8:17 AM

May 2012
Great episode. This is my second favorite anime this summer season (after Symphogear G)

No case 05 thread ?!
Sep 9, 2013 8:49 AM

Feb 2012
guessing no one else is going to die since they showed everyone in the ending. Gonna have to wait till next week to find out what is going on because I have no idea
“News travels fast in places where nothing much ever happens.” ― Charles Bukowski
Sep 9, 2013 9:45 AM

Sep 2011
Mittee said:
thepath said:
Great episode. This is my second favorite anime this summer season (after Symphogear G)

No case 05 thread ?!

No point. The investigation hasn't been shown yet and this case is pretty much unsolvable until the final episode.
I dont know if you give it enough thought you can get some guess at what is going on, though the anime will probably glance over alot of things and go directly into the trial so yah anime only viewers are kind of fucked

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Sep 9, 2013 12:33 PM

Sep 2012
The 16th student died so quickly without us even seeing her face !! Is it the same in the game I wonder?
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Sep 9, 2013 12:38 PM

Sep 2008
zakkun89 said:
DenjaX said:

Ha had a fever ? I thought he was just sexually frustrated after hearing Monokuma's talk.

omfg, i cannot imagine anyone being turned on after hearing monokuma's voice at all i'm just, i can't stop laughing.

yo what is all this Kirigiri hate, i am so sad. my girl is so great, even Togami wishes he could buy all the amazingness Kirigiri holds in one strand of her hair, pls.

i am so looking forward to the investigation in the next episode, if we get one that is.
Sep 9, 2013 1:00 PM

Oct 2011
symbv said:
The 16th student died so quickly without us even seeing her face !! Is it the same in the game I wonder?

it's the exact same
http://polsy.org.uk/play/yt/?vurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DIC4G0xtKzys
Sep 9, 2013 2:32 PM
Feb 2013
MFW Kirigiri is carrying the shit out of this team... no one else gets shit done except her ;D
Sep 9, 2013 7:36 PM

Jan 2013
Standard episode, other than learning about the tv broadcast
Sep 9, 2013 11:18 PM

Mar 2013
slayerizedcarol said:

omfg, i cannot imagine anyone being turned on after hearing monokuma's voice at all i'm just, i can't stop laughing.

I don't really mean his voice,what I mean is his "steamy and wet" talk.
That explained why the masked man and Kirigiri were in the room,everything was just Naegi's wet dream.
Sep 10, 2013 1:37 AM
Jul 2018

Is Ikusaba is really dead?
How many Monokumas anyway? It seems that they are many of them.
And the ending theme starred all of them. :3
Sep 10, 2013 1:55 AM

Apr 2013
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
Mittee said:
thepath said:

No case 05 thread ?!

No point. The investigation hasn't been shown yet and this case is pretty much unsolvable until the final episode.
I dont know if you give it enough thought you can get some guess at what is going on, though the anime will probably glance over alot of things and go directly into the trial so yah anime only viewers are kind of fucked

You can include me as a factor as well. Parts of it was because I was lazy, parts of it was because I started to become indifferent, the other part was because the small amount of evidence, and the final straw to it was being unable to post pictures.

I can still finish it off right now. All I need is two or three hours... err an hour if I don't bother with pictures and the unnecessary stuff.
Sep 10, 2013 2:55 PM

Aug 2008
Fukawa is seriously my favorite!
Sep 10, 2013 4:26 PM

May 2012
I wonder if that's the last of the 16 student lol.

So much going on. Can't wait to see what's going to happen next week.
Sep 10, 2013 6:57 PM

Dec 2012
Litrydow said:
Wtf happened in the end? Kirigiri wasn't supposed to appear yet, why did they change that?

Ratohnhaketon said:

Wait, what? It hasn't explained yet why the police and government aren't doing anything, what you said is absurd.

I might be mistaken due to the subtitles, but when Asahina and Kogami ask why the police wouldn't get involved, Monokuma says "It's not like any of this concerns them. They're just enjoying what's on TV." I probably jumped the gun, so I'll give it credit if there's a deeper meaning to that later on. But if that's the practical, straight up reason, then I'll stick by what I said.
Sep 10, 2013 6:58 PM

Sep 2012
Ratohnhaketon said:
Litrydow said:

Ratohnhaketon said:

I might be mistaken due to the subtitles, but when Asahina and Kogami ask why the police wouldn't get involved, Monokuma says "It's not like any of this concerns them. They're just enjoying what's on TV." I probably jumped the gun, so I'll give it credit if there's a deeper meaning to that later on. But if that's the practical, straight up reason, then I'll stick by what I said.

Oh, I see. Don't worry, there'll be an explanation.
Sep 10, 2013 7:45 PM

Dec 2011
Wow. This is way even harder, I have no idea who the culprit is.
Sep 10, 2013 8:43 PM
Mar 2009
All of this is being broadcasted on national television? Holy shit.

Surprising, the 16th student is already dead before we even got a chance to her. So what happened in Naegi's room?

Guess the Class Trials will never end, though...they still have to find a killer? How's that supposed to work? They don't actually plan on killing another of their group when they've come this far now do they?
Sep 11, 2013 12:43 AM

Aug 2012
Hmm some big reveals; will be interesting to see where this is going.
Sep 11, 2013 8:43 AM

Oct 2012
For a sec I was in shock that Kirigiri is dead when I saw her in those ending credits. Man, I am soo glad she is safe! But seeing another trial coming I wonder who did it - who stole the knife from Kaegi's room? Why there was 16th high schooler in his room and Kirigiri after that? What's the reason behind Kaegi's nightmares? Why did she lost her memory? What about the fact everyone know each other before coming her, was their memory erased somehow? What happened those two years ago? Is this real reality show where people are dying? So MANY questions!

And final one - why is Naegi, even being main protagonist, shown in the ED credits with other "dead" people? Is this all some kind of reminiscence he is having after incident that happened in that hell classroom 2 years ago? Is this all happening just for him to go on? (thus kinda Little-Buster-ish theme) Does he only confronts his own fear in his mind? Well, hopefully, next time we see.
Sep 11, 2013 8:55 AM

May 2008
Mich666 said:
And final one - why is Naegi, even being main protagonist, shown in the ED credits with other "dead" people? Is this all some kind of reminiscence he is having after incident that happened in that hell classroom 2 years ago? Is this all happening just for him to go on? (thus kinda Little-Buster-ish theme) Does he only confronts his own fear in his mind?

The ED credits this time include Hagakure, Togami, Asahina and Fukawa who were alive up to this point as well. Not just Kirigiri and Naegi. you could say this is like a "class photo".

Btw who is this "Kaegi" you referring to?
Sep 11, 2013 10:47 PM

Aug 2007
This episode was done VERY well. This was the best episode so far. These last episodes are going to be awesome.

AHHH.
I want to say more, but it's too many spoilers!

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 26, 2013

435 by Ricky16 »»
6 minutes ago

Poll: » Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ihateeveryone - Jul 4, 2013

559 by aramkqly »»
Mar 16, 4:04 AM

» how should i watch Danganronpa ?

TheAdo - Dec 29, 2016

19 by InstantRamenKing »»
Feb 9, 10:20 PM

» whats up with Kyoko Kirigiri hands?

EagleEd - Jan 13, 2018

5 by kaamsas »»
Jan 13, 7:04 AM

Poll: » Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 19, 2013

263 by Gator »»
Sep 13, 2023 8:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.