Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
My Youth Romantic Comedy Is Wrong, As I Expected (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Oct 3, 2017 2:55 PM

Jul 2016
that play was the best part, bless
Oct 9, 2017 1:07 AM
Jul 2018
As mean as it is, I'm glad Sagami messed up so badly in front of everyone, she deserves it for what she did. I'm glad that Hikky seems to be finally realising some feelings for once, that scene with him and Yui was too cute.
Nov 5, 2017 9:29 AM

May 2013
Welp. The Ice Queen is starting to melt down a little, slowly but surely. It's nice to see.

I want some of that honey toast ;O funny how Hikki was complaining in his head about it though lol XD cute that they have a little date established in the making :)
Jan 28, 2018 4:42 PM

Sep 2017
When Yukino said "see you tomorrow" it was equally important that Hikki responded the same way with a smile, rather than trying to act indifferent. Quite a profound moment for both of them, and for once the right time for him to not be so cynical
Sep 22, 2018 11:37 AM

May 2016
Take that you bitch Chairwoman haha.
Mar 9, 2019 10:41 AM
Apr 2018
Too many great moments.

Surprisingly, Yui is starting to grow on me. And she actually managed to get a date with Hachiman! That was next level asking-out skills haha.

"Matta ashita".... Yukino and Hikki!!! Important moment for both of them.

About time for Sagami to get called out (although no one knew it was aimed at her besides Hachiman and Yukino). Her slogan was full of lies.
Mar 19, 2019 3:06 AM
Jun 2017
i love the suggestion that hikky made about the slogan for their festival. it hits the chairwoman herself after hearing the explanation of him....

anyways regarding yukinon, she have a cold due to overwork , and almost she is the one working it (not the chairwomen who is just slacking off)

now she (chairwomen ) is having a hard time and maybe sad due to the factc that she does only little effort while yukinon does all the work..

lets see how this will be in the next epissode
Mar 28, 2019 6:16 PM

Nov 2016
Don't feel pity for Sagami, she brought it upon herself.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Apr 6, 2019 11:26 PM

Jul 2009
Great episode!

Now Sagamin got screwed over. This is what you get if you didn't do your responsibility in the first place.

As usual Hachiman delivering the truth bombs XD
Jan 17, 2020 10:54 PM
Apr 2016
Yukino's cutesy is overwhelming.
Mar 19, 2020 4:00 AM
Jul 2019
"Man. ~Look closely and one of them's slacking off: A Cultural Festival~"

What a savage, 8man!
Jun 3, 2020 11:28 PM

Aug 2017
It seems that Sagami will try to do something in the next episode if I'm not mistaken. She being ridiculed so badly in front of everyone is a joy to my eyes.

All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jun 6, 2020 1:42 PM

Nov 2017
This might be my favourite episode of this season so far. There's more insight regarding Yukino.

Speaking of her, her laughing caught me off guard. Her laughing in the paper reminded me of the times Randy Jackson would do it on American Idol (which I've took from him when I attended classes lol). Like, I can understand her fine ass sister laughing, but I never would've thought Yukino would be capable of it. &++ she even smiled too, what the h*ck!!?

Also, maybe it's because I have a better grasp of Japanese that I'm able to understand Hachiman when he was talking 'bout the kanji for "person" this---->人resembles 2 people supporting each other, but Hachiman gives the meaning of someone leaning on another calling it "sacrifice".

Good thing that was Hachiman interacting with Yukino's fine ass sister and not me. The way the former interacts with Totsuka is how'd I'd be around her.

A fella would be enthralled and say stupid ish like,『なぁ、お前のために毎朝パンケーキを作ってあげるぞ。』(♥ω♥*)

Ahem, anyway, I think I have a better understanding of what she's doing here and what she was doing in the other episode.

Yukino raising her hand and telling Hahciman bye was soooooo awkward, but at least the ice queen is melting a little so that's a good thing, right?

Now I gotta talk about Sagami. I do feel a little bad for her, but honestly, you shouldn't have been slacking off so much and been unkind to others just 'cause. So no surprise she stumbles and bumbles on stage and ends up mentally-distraught in a restroom sitting on a toilet
Jun 13, 2020 10:38 PM

Jan 2020
Rewatching this masterpiece to prep myself for season 3 and it's as good as I remember, actually it's even better now...
Every time I rewatch this I keep picking up small hints, slight expression changes, their way of wording things and intent behind their actions which absolutely makes me fall on love with this series...
That slogan scene was the best!!! Hachiman knew exactly what he was doing. Playing the part of the enemy to push the others to work, while also nudging their conscience by reminding them they aren't doing anything. This would've hit hard for Sagami, she should've seen this coming.
Jul 1, 2020 8:15 AM

Aug 2019
A really good episode. Yukino was adorable in this, first laughing during the meeting and then waving goodbye to Hachiman. Him smiling back at her, that was an important moment between them. I still don't like Yui much though. Sagami got what she deserved, being ridiculed in front of the audience and Hachiman was savage in his slogan directed at her during the meeting. That play was pretty funny too.

I want to know what it is,
this 'sin' they say I've committed.
Jul 3, 2020 10:04 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Another great punch from Hachiman gave a huge shockment therapy to Sagami. In the end, she couldn't do anything rather than feel bad at all, and acted dumb in the opening. A carma was real, girl. Honestly, the sister of Yukino's was indeed took the whole observant initiative to only dumpstered that girl, really a cruel girl she was. Yet, the result was understandable. Even with some unexplained thing that still hidden on their heart. Such as how Yukino's felt, Yui conversation, her current feeling, and more importantly, their relationship over Hachiman. Indeed there was some huge development out there, its so hinted. But, i can't take the whole pointing to take the whole advancement. The changed was real, you fool Hachiman. So, yeah, lets just skipped it through another episode, shall me?

A nice festival i must said, after a hard start in the previous episode. Thanks to?
badabassJul 3, 2020 10:07 PM
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Aug 1, 2020 9:56 AM

Dec 2010
Well, that worked out better than expected. What was that quality drop in the middle though?

One a side note, Sagami totally looks like a character from a Visual Novel.
Aug 8, 2020 2:28 AM

Jun 2020
omg uWu

& hachiman returning that with a smile ahhhhh what a moment LOVE THEM

irl i would think someone like hachiman would definitely get with someone like yui, isn't she just the sweetest! that honey toast scene was cute

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Sep 30, 2020 6:36 PM

Jun 2020
And finally some more scene on Saika lol.

When Sagami stand and speech there my mind was like "Oh shit wtf is happening" I can't handle it probably because she's useless? Well I just wanna say that Yukino was so cute and her house was beautiful and when Yui pout was so cute.
Oct 7, 2020 9:29 PM
Jan 2019
The bread scene with Hikkigaya and Yuigihama was so cute. Had me smiling the whole time, I don't ever get so excited over scenes like this, but that was funny and so entertaining to watch.
Oct 17, 2020 11:37 PM

Apr 2018
IM SO HAPPY THAT HIKKI CALLED OUT SAGUMI ON HER SLOGAN oml. I can't stan Sagumi she didn't do anything. That play tho with Hayama and Totsuka tho was on point. Loved the last part tho Hikki x Yui xD That part where Yukino waved at Hikki saying see you tmmr oml.
Oct 23, 2020 10:40 AM

Aug 2018
Damn Hikigaya is so frickn cool

Nov 9, 2020 5:15 PM
Sep 2020
Bitch deserved it.
Nov 15, 2020 3:39 AM

Jul 2020
LOL Hachiman’s idea for a slogan is brilliant, and I think it reach Sagami anyway. Her being sidelined and Yukino taking over complete control feels so satisfying.
May 3, 2021 7:17 AM
May 2021
A good episode nevertheless, the finale comes soon, cant keep much expectations.... oops why am I being such a Hachiman lol..... hikky yuhigama was interesting
Jan 5, 2022 2:21 AM

Jun 2020
Monad said:
Naoki-Saten said:

Oh come on. There are a few scenes of Sagami being helpless and sad, and that's all it takes for you to switch into pity mode?

Sagami may not be an 'evil mastermind' but she is by no means free of malice.
She never intended to do her work and she never intended to improve herself as a person. But she DID try to gather fame points by assuming the chairman position. That's why she assumed the chairman position and that's why she proposed everyone to slack off.
Haruno merely [l]allowed[/l] her to do as she pleased, not letting Yukino criticize her. Haruno was the one doing the scheming, but she did not manipulate anyone. So in the end, Sagami dug her own grave. She can't be the victim if she is the malefactor. Things just didn't go the way she wanted them to.
Sagami got what she deserved. No more and no less than that.

I say it how i see it. It has nothing to do about pity mode.
And she didn't just "allowed". She encouraged her and she ended up like that because she had no a single person truly care for her and tell her that it's not gonna end good if she keeps just doing what she wants.
Yes i agree that she herself never actually felt like working hard on it but she's a spoiled teenage girl, she was like a baby eating too much candy with no one telling her to stop cause it will hurt her stomach, if someone had shaken her up a little she could have worked even if at first she would be displeased about it and then in the end feel nice in the festival and nice about the time she spend working with others and getting close to them and acknowledge in herself that it's better she was pushed doing it and share smiles with everybody. Basically change for the better because a person cared for her.
But instead she got people that didn't care and a person that not only didn't care about how she might end up but thought it was also a good idea to use her like she isn't also a person with feelings.
The only one who gave her the preaching she needed was Hachiman but he did it when everything was basically over cause he didn't care about her ether and at that point only served to make her feel the anguish of her actions but not being able to do much about it anymore. Of course the realization still may make her become better but it could also make her shut down or go fully bitch as a self defense mechanism depending on how strong she is as a person.

This pretty much summed up my view of Sagami. Yukinoshita constantly butting in on the first meeting showed she had good reason to think "oh well, Yukinoshita will deal with it, she clearly doesn't want my opinion". By the time Hachiman and Yukinoshita realised what was going to happen it was too late.
Old is Gold

"Look, look, we can do spinning shots without wasting our entire budget"
"Did you see? Look, it's all smooth and everything !"
"You're not looking, please, it's SO AWESOME LOOK AT HOW SPINNY IT IS!!!!"

- All anime animators since the invention of CGI.
Feb 6, 2022 4:19 PM

Mar 2019
Different ending credits, I wonder if that's important.

Another great episode, Hachiman is actually good at events and planning them. Also looks like everything's fine with Yukino and Hachiman, the tension was too much!

Get laughed at Sagami, that's what you deserve.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

May 23, 2022 7:15 PM

Jan 2022
look there's something to laugh at sagami wkwkwk it's quite a relief
“Life is never boring, but some people choose to be bored.”

— Wayne Dyer
Nov 25, 2022 11:58 AM

Jul 2021
hmm.........................
Mar 10, 2023 3:27 AM
Feb 2023
I find the scene where Hachiman Hikigaya provokes with the slogan for the culture festival "人 ..." hilarious. I also find Yukino Yukinoshita laughing behind the sheets of paper very tender.
Apr 5, 2023 2:51 PM

Feb 2022
hiki based af again with his slogan recommendation, this guy is soo unhinged
i really hope we get to know something about Yukino in next ep, i'm growing impatient here, she doesn't get enough screentime either
hiki being not AS MUCH of an incel as he usually is, when talking to Yui? ladies and gentlemen, is this  character development ? lesgoooo
see ya tomorrow, huh? what did they mean by this?
                                                    slice of life anime, my beloved.

2D>>>>>>
Apr 11, 2023 6:38 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
So I guess things between Yukino and Hachiman have more or less been resolved, thanks to Hachiman making a 'funny' slogan...? I mean, they still didn't address the issue of getting hit by the car, but I guess there was no need to, everything seems pretty chill right now.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Apr 21, 2023 6:34 AM
Aug 2022
faqin daily soap opera
May 1, 2023 3:06 AM

Oct 2021
Hikigaya knows how to cook woman XD
Dec 9, 2023 8:30 PM

Nov 2023
Lmao the cake part haha
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 4, 2013

421 by Remurst »»
Apr 14, 10:38 AM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 27, 2013

561 by Pancreas08 »»
Apr 12, 5:05 AM

» Where to read LN of yui's story

Jackson_rajkumar - Mar 28

6 by Aruhaya »»
Mar 29, 9:49 PM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 11, 2013

239 by phuchaitt3 »»
Mar 18, 9:46 AM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 23, 2013

301 by venbals »»
Mar 15, 12:57 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.