Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Otona Joshi no Anime Time Episode 3 Discussion

Mar 24, 2013 1:45 AM
Anime Moderator
Grammar Queen

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Great music, but the story is a bit depressing. I really didn't expect that ending lol.

Mar 24, 2013 6:49 AM
How did the guy know her name? It's kind of weird, why would some random guy want to pretend to be another guy at a jr high reunion? Just to sell pots and pans?

Also wasn't that technically rape then? Though she didn't seem to mind so w.e. Or did they not even do it because of his performance issue?

It was an interesting episode, much better than ep 2 was.

Mar 26, 2013 2:46 PM

This one was great. I loved it. Indeed, it was way better than this lame episode 2.

Mar 26, 2013 11:46 PM

Awesome. Incredibly awesome. I wish it was expanded to a full series. I want more.

Mar 27, 2013 12:21 PM

I kind of saw that coming, I knew there's something very odd with the guy, and when he began selling his pots, it was confirmed.

I really like the art! I hope to it somewhere again! :D

I think I liked this episode the best, it was adorable and I like how she was positive! :)

Mar 31, 2013 4:51 PM
DatLookTho

That....was strange. Better than last episode, but still fairly odd.

Apr 8, 2013 2:38 PM

Haha, I still remember this episode and I saw it a while back. I loved the character's personality. I definitely connected with her. This sorta makes me look forward to my reunions for some reason. The whole pots and pans thing was hilarious. :P

The end made sense: She wasn't sure if that was really the guy in the end. Even though his name wasn't on the roster. It could've been just a guy working there, or, since she was so drunk, maybe she misread his name or something along those lines.
"Cheer up, you’re never alone! There is probably at least 1 bug in your room."

Apr 9, 2013 8:10 AM

It was good and funny. I had so many laughs. The ending was left like that realistically and I'm okay with it.

I LOL'd when she narrated (and that kiss scene) - "I must've used up an entire life's worth of ambition, courage, and the power to take action that summer."

Apr 17, 2013 3:02 PM

I don't really get why that guy had Kishida Yuusaku's name tag or a business card with that name on it....Like why would he sneak into a reunion in the first place?
~Nothing~

Jul 13, 2013 4:29 PM

Really good!

Jul 26, 2013 8:46 AM

Nice, didn't expect the ending. Well done.

Aug 28, 2013 1:22 AM

Well that was fun, an entire life's worth of ambition, courage and the power to take action! Yeah!!!

RAGE!!!

I was laughing my ass off, when she rated the top 1 and began laughing by herself too! XD
Nothing is an absolute reality, all is permitted.

Feb 24, 2014 11:52 AM

Loved the story. Simple yet amazing.Probably the best so far. Looking forward to the last one.

Mar 8, 2014 9:25 AM

The sheer ridiculousness of this episode is hilarious.

This is so freaking interesting.
When she reveal her number 1, I lost it.

You're nuts woman! You're nuts!
Yet in some way, she seem real on several level.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Sep 3, 2014 6:55 PM

Me: AW SHIT THEY ARE SO CUTE. GET MARRIED, YOU GUYS
-1 minute later-
Me: LOOOOOOOL (I still ship them)

That was the funniest and cutest story so far. I liked the female protag. She's relatable. I really wish more anime had this kind of Josei/realism style though. I love it.

yo he's voiced by kamiyan! i knew it xD fake yuusaku is my favourite role that kamiyan's did now.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

watch nodame cantabile

recommend me anything!

Apr 7, 2015 6:38 AM
Good comedy, nice style and likeable theme tune to accompany a fun little story- loved it, 10/10

Apr 23, 2015 9:27 AM

Wow, this was actually really good. They successfully managed to set this depressing middle-age crisis theme in the beginning yet they ended on positive note despite of the fact that main heroine was decieved by a fraud.

It really was nice look into problems that singles had to face. And great slice of life.
That ending twist was brilliant, had to rewatch some parts of this sort again. Well done.

8/10 So far I kinda like this the most from this series.

May 5, 2015 12:40 AM

This episode was hilarious. I loved how they revealed the younger versions of the people at the reunion. "I used to be pretty plain, remember?" LOL

I hope this isn't me when I'm 40 :(

Oct 15, 2016 2:00 PM

Hilarious episode! The main character seemed very real to me.
Didn't expect the guy (voiced by Kamiya Hiroshi!) to be fake, I was actually shipping them until he started advertising.. :D
I liked how it ended on a somewhat positive note. The background music was also funny and light-hearted.

Dec 1, 2:01 AM

what a piece of stinking shit. the protag is insane, she was humiliated! and payed 300,000 yen for a pot set :(
she can't laugh at it, i think she doesn't want to face the truth that is: she is PATHETIC.
★★おっぱいが好き。★★

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.