Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 1, 2008 11:04 PM

Jan 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So it ends, Wing Zero is quite tough to fall through the atmosphere and fly back into space.
Herro you ass XP
Dec 5, 2008 7:32 AM
Nov 2007
Now you can watch Endless Waltz OVA or the compilation Movie.
Apr 16, 2009 8:41 AM
Jun 2007
its been more than a decade since I last saw this and its still as entertaining as ever. xD
Sep 6, 2009 10:20 PM

Aug 2008
I'm not nearly as in love with the conclusion of this series as I was the first time. I did enjoy seeing a happy ending though. I won't bitch about the never ending string of coups that dotted this series. Or the annoying pacifist mantra that this show seemed to shove down the throats of the viewers. I won't change my score, but it was a decent Gundam series. I just wished it could have been better.
Jan 31, 2010 11:20 AM

Jul 2009
it wasn't quite an emotional ending, but at least it is not the end. I hope that
'Endless Waltz' offers something new. anyway, it was quite a good show, much better than I excected.

Aug 17, 2010 10:35 AM
Jun 2008
the scene of heero get into the atmosphere + do you remember love =awesome :P

about the series i enjoyed it but the dumb parts was quite annoying (like ep 21), and a lot of the ep were quite boring :P
Aug 7, 2011 3:04 PM
Jul 2018
So there was a master plan in order to achieve world domination pacifism. But what was the point of the colony Libra drop? Were they really that certain they could stop it before dooming Earth? Oh well, happy ending, Heero and Relena still can't properly admit they want to get in the sack.

In the end, nostalgia sure helped me while I rewatched the show. I really don't see how I would've enjoyed it otherwise.
Jan 21, 2012 1:03 PM

May 2008
Heero's blast was quite epic imo. Probably the best scene of the show.

This is the first time I've watched the series (probably the last time also) and it certainly was a pain in the ass. But somehow I managed and this last 10 episodes was quite entertaining. I still don't know how to score it, this ridiculous plot and characters.
Jun 11, 2012 4:33 AM
Jul 2018

Heero is the heart of outer space. C:
And really a sweet person. OMG. I love him. <3
Dec 30, 2012 7:06 AM

Sep 2010
Nice final battle between Milliardo and Heero I know he isn't dead he will probably show up in the movie. OMG that final scene OTP feels "Next time Heero give it to me in person", as he walks away smiling. <3

hmm 7/10 didn't really enjoy the story as much as AGE, 00, SEED, or Victory, but I loved the characters though especially Relena and Milliardo.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Apr 18, 2013 11:22 PM
Jan 2013
did zechs really use "heero" and "empathy" in the same sentence?
Jun 30, 2013 1:09 AM

Sep 2008
Nice final battle.

Why did they had to give buster rifle to Heero? Couldn't he just blew that station part up himself? I hate when they have to put main charather to do all cool stuff even though everyone else in main cast could do it. -.-
Jul 10, 2013 8:53 PM
Jul 2013
Tsukaji said:
Nice final battle.

Why did they had to give buster rifle to Heero? Couldn't he just blew that station part up himself? I hate when they have to put main charather to do all cool stuff even though everyone else in main cast could do it. -.-

Exactly what Gundam had enough firepower to rival the buster rifle, which had the power to blow up a freakin' colony? No one had a similar weapon except for the Wing Gundam, which was destroyed and probably lacked that firepower. If you mean why couldn't Wufei just use the rifle, I imagine it would have to be integrated in the Gundam's system for maximum accuracy amongst other things, like safety thresholds from backblast, etc...

shoetube said:
did zechs really use "heero" and "empathy" in the same sentence?

Heero is incredibly empathetic...just look how he reacts to that incident with the little girl in the OVA/movie. That is part of why he is so outwardly emotionally distant, to protect himself.
Aug 21, 2013 12:01 AM

Feb 2013
Just finished rewatching Wing and I have to say the end was ok, but wasnt really anything too special. Heero seems to have gotten over his obsession with killing Relena at least...thats good anyway.

That double buster rifle is absurd, if Amuro Ray had had it in Char's Counterattack he wouldn't have had to blow himself up just to STOP an asteroid, let alone blow it up!

All in all though it was an enjoyable ride, but wish it could have concluded with all the pilots participating rather than the Heero I must live while falling through the atmosphere thing.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsWX3yAgjTPjL3MT7d4wbqg/feed

WHY IS THE RUM GONE?! BECAUSE I DRANK IT TO GET MY RAVE ON AT THE CON DAMNIT!!!
Sep 12, 2013 9:38 AM

Jan 2013
One of the best anime ever
Jan 13, 2014 1:17 AM

Jul 2009
WOW what a ending!!

although it feels way too fast paced, it's still an enjoyable ending!!

battle between Zechs and Heero is amazing!! just like the first and second battle!! much more intense, no holds bar match!!

looks like Relena doesn't have any more harbor feelings to Lady Une. it reminds me on how Lady Une was a crazy woman in the first few episodes.

so Treize's goal is to make Relena the one that leads people to peace. same thing with Zechs. i also wondered why Treize would go to battle just like that. he's not the type to go into battle without any reason.

seeing Sally Po, Lady Une, and Relena as well as Noin on screen is awesome!!!

so Trowa just leaves Dorothy like that, i actually thought they would convince her to board with them, but they know she can handle it herself. still i feel sorry for Dorothy for being left alone :(

i do wonder if the world would feel really different, after seeing this bloody battle in their eyes. i'm sure people would still continue to go to war regardless on what reason it is.

so the Scientists meets Quinze in the end huh? sure the original mission of the Operation Meteor is to destroy earth, but the scientists interfered and made it to destroy those who have too much power in their hands. so all of them dies and only Howard the original designer of Tallgeese lives on.

Zechs vs Heero, man even how many times i have seen it, it never gets bored!! so in the end Heero exlpains to Zechs that no one is strong and every human in existence is actually weak in the end. though i don't know why it took the colonies this long to announce their stance in this battle.

so Heero couldn't kill Zechs in the end. i think Heero would have regretted it in the end, plus he already knows what he's goals is in the first place.

looks like every Gundam is destroying the other parts of Libra. and i really thought Heero would really die this time around! still Zechs knows it's the end now and realizes the people like Heero should survived in this battle.

i commend your bravery Zechs T__T

of course the epic moment of Gundam Zero One coming to earth is being recreated to Wing Zero :)

to be honest they should have tune in the "Codename Heero Yuy" song or "Wings Of A Boy That Killed Adolescence" when Heero was going into the atmosphere and trying to shoot Libra. it would have been perfect!!!!

i didn't remember any of the scenes in this episodes, but when Heero was flying from the blast in Wing form. i knew i have seen this scene years ago!!!

looks like the Gundam pilots are happy! even Quatre who was badly injured seems to be okay now!!

so Noin and Dorothy is visiting Treize and Zechs grave, but i don't see Lady Une here O__O

and is Zechs truly dead? hmmm :P

lol Heero Yuy just bumps to Relena and she completely moves on. it's so sweet of Heero finally giving Relena a present, but i'm glad Relena got her revenge this time and destroys the paper in front of Heero!!

next time, bring it in front Heero Yuy!!

the ending felt rush, since we didn't know what happened to the other pilots: Duo, Quatre, Trowa, Wu Fei, their relations like with Hilde, Catherine, Sally Po, Lady Une etc. still it has a lot of epic moments and we all know why they made Endless Waltz OVA/Movie :)

so yeah amazing series!! it finally made me realize that this is definitely better than Gundam 00 and Gundam Seed series combined! love the designs of the Gundams, amazing and godly music, the feeling of classic Gundams vs everyone, characters and personalities(sure some are irritating at first) and i know this has flaws like other Gundam series.

still, Gundam Wing finally comes back as my favorite Gundam Series ever!!! i give it a 10/10 just because it rekindled my love for the franchise once again and will surely watch the old series like the Original UC, Turn A Gundam, After Gundam X, Gundam G etc.

can't wait to watch Operation Meteor and Endless Waltz OVA/Movie soon!!

Mission Complete!
Apr 11, 2014 11:23 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
sayami said:

This is the first time I've watched the series (probably the last time also) and it certainly was a pain in the ass. But somehow I managed and this last 10 episodes was quite entertaining. I still don't know how to score it, this ridiculous plot and characters.

This was definitely...an interesting experience. For some reason, I just started laughing (and am still laughing) after I finally finished the anime. I must be going crazy.

Also, it seems like everyone ends up calling each other/their enemies/rivals "pure and innocent" or "kind" or "empathetic." It's as if the audience needs to be spoon fed that these characters are actually good people and the writers don't want us to misunderstand the characters or something. Well they could've done that better by showing not telling. Such as the case with Dorothy. If most of the us (if not all) end up thinking that Dorothy is just war crazy because Quatre didn't tell her that she was fundamentally a kind person, then that means they didn't execute her character (development) well enough.

Aside from my complaints, I really enjoyed the battle between Heero and Zechs, that was pretty awesome. Probably the battle I enjoyed the most in this series. I'm also glad that Quatre didn't die, but I guess it was pretty obvious that he wouldn't. Relena also ends up being a politician, and she's using her adoptive last name instead of Peacecraft, which I think works well and is very like her to do so. It's great that everything ended up the way Zechs and Trieze wanted, too bad they had to take it to such extremities for it to happen, and they didn't even get to see the outcome.
May 9, 2014 5:38 PM

May 2012
Well I somehow managed to get through all 49 episodes. Definitely not my favourite gundam series.

Final rating: 6/10. I think this rating might be a little generous but whatever.
Go ***k yourself.

Polite as usual,
lightXTC
May 20, 2014 11:44 PM
Aug 2011
Oh Relena looks really nice with shorter hair and I liked that she tore up the letter this time.

This entire series felt quite tedious for me. Lot's of flip-flopping between characters that I don't care for.
Jun 27, 2014 12:12 PM

Apr 2009
I didn't like this as much as the other Gundams I've seen. The different factions and lines in the sand were established and re-established way too many times. It was really senseless, the show had no central conflict. Also, five main characters and each one was boring.
Jul 5, 2014 8:44 AM

Mar 2012
Well, at least it was better than Victory lol.
Feb 6, 2015 2:52 PM

Jul 2010
walla said:
I didn't like this as much as the other Gundams I've seen. The different factions and lines in the sand were established and re-established way too many times. It was really senseless, the show had no central conflict. Also, five main characters and each one was boring.

Pretty much what you said, I didn't feel connected to any of the five main chars really, the only character I really felt was fleshed out and interesting was Zechs and that's about it, nice fights,good ost and the final battle was pretty great but that's about it.
7/10

But I LOVED when Relena tore Heero's letter.
Mar 3, 2015 9:42 PM

Sep 2009
xAvengerx said:
Well, at least it was better than Victory lol.

I came here to say exactly this.
Apr 25, 2015 1:09 PM

Feb 2013
Good and decent series overall. Nice character design and feel good story development. Although 49 episodes felt like much less, for me at least. It was a good thing I didn't lost interest halfway.

Jun 28, 2015 9:08 PM

Dec 2008
I was hoping someone would pump a bullet into Dorothy. Damn!

Sent with Mal Updater
Jul 12, 2015 6:30 PM

May 2012
Horrible Gundam. I don't know why G Wing is so popular in the West. Characters were dumb during the entire series and they "changed sides" too often. The story is mediocre at best.
KaeUBWJul 12, 2015 8:51 PM
I despise woke people.
Sep 26, 2015 7:40 AM

Aug 2013
The 50 episode format really hurt this show. I felt like the only reason characters kept changing sides was to keep the fight going. We have 30 episodes left so let's change sides....repeat....repeat again. They could have easily condensed this into 26 episodes.

For all it's faults, I did like almost all the characters. They did really stupid stuff that made me laugh. I enjoyed the ride so I'll give it a 7/10.

It's a shame Dorothy didn't become Queen of the universe. Her first rule could have been to force everyone to grow their eyebrows like hers. That is the only way to bring true World Peace.
garydaiSep 26, 2015 7:44 AM
Mar 26, 2016 5:40 AM

Sep 2012
Just got done rewatching and man do I still love Gundam Wing. I think I l fell in more love with Gundam Wing than in my childhood. It was very nostalgic seeing all the characters again. I even watched it in dub because sub sounded too foreign for me. Seeing it dubbed on Toonami is the only way to watch Gundam Wing.

The series is one hell of a ride, from switching from the Alliance all the way to White Fang is more than I can imagine. Very dragged out, a lot of reused scenes (I know it can't be helped but still), and the sides switching was crazy. All in all I'll this series will hold a special place in my heart <3
Oct 5, 2016 9:49 PM
Oct 2016
Though the show is not without it's problems, I still really enjoyed it. It created a good atmosphere through the art and music, and I really loved all of the characters (except for Dorothy, she always came off as a weird sadistic child to me). Quatre is my absolute favorite character, but I still loved Duo, Trowa, Heero, Zechs, Relena, Noin, Treize, probably a few others (Catherine and Hilde come to mind). Didn't really care for Wu Fei, but didn't hate him either.

As far as things that erked me about the series:

1) It really seems like the writers of the show had an outline of battles that they wanted, specifically for each type of mobile suit, and they wrote the plot around the battles rather than the other way around. It felt like certain characters battled just so we got to see X mobile suit fight Y mobile suit, even if the characters didn't have a legitimate beef (or just randomly decided "I need to kill you now for some reason, even though we were just allies!").

2) I felt as though certain actions were out of character, or that the characters sometimes changed without any real motivation to do so. It was hard for me to understand Zech's thinking from White Fang era onwards, it didn't seem like the same reasonable character that we got to know during the Romefeller era.

3) The coups. Never had I seen a show with so many overthrows. It happens so many times, the Gundam pilots even talk about it.

4) The entire dialogue was basically just contrasting philosophical musings. Anime will always have this, but it felt a bit too much here.

5) The ending theme music/animation was completely off-theme with the show IMO. It was good don't get me wrong, but for this show? It wasn't some quirky fun high school romance drama, it was fucking robot warfare.

Despite the flaws, I still loved it (it looks like more than most on here).

Great art and music,

8/10
Oct 6, 2016 4:23 AM

Dec 2015
@Adelorenzi 1) It's undeniable, but at least, they found sometimes a way to excuse the battles, unlike the constant weekly mecha fighting of Zeta Gundam (50% of each episode, mostly aimless). And I say that as someone who disliked Wing.

Don't read if you want to fully enjoy the first Gundam (0079), Zeta, Double Zeta and their cinema finale.

Oh, and welcome.
Rei_IIIOct 6, 2016 4:28 AM
Nov 16, 2016 4:11 AM

Jun 2011
saw it more than a decade ago as a kid, rewatched it again and I my eyes are tired of all the eye rolling I was doing while watching this crap.

Relena and Zechs ruined this whole damn series with their moronic, contradicting and suicidal actions, Heero wants to kill her and he wants him to kill her but he can't for whatever reason even tho he just met her but he can kill so many without a though including trying to kill himself.. arrgh nonsense. a few years late but time to reduce my original rating from 10 to a 6.

Funny how the only person who I found most consistent and less contradicting of herself whos words and actions made sense through the story is the only one who suffers from multiple personality disorder; Lady Une.

Zechs, Releana & Quatre could have all died, how about the gundams never are able to be destroyed and the enemies suits are easly blown apart by 1 shot.. unless the person operating the suit is now one of the Gundam teens who magically make the Aries and Leos able to take 10x more damage.. damn I used to be naive. This is made for preteens and mostly girls with their awful shoujo everyone is pretty and skinny CLAMP like designs compared to some of the other Gundam Wing franchise series characters.

actually now its getting a 5/10.

/end rant

Apr 28, 2017 11:51 AM

Apr 2009
Nostalgia is a powerful thing.
I always thought this was the best Gundam series, but Seed and 00 is superior imo.

6/10

I will miss Relena.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 19, 2017 1:42 PM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
That was awesome final battle! Hopefully Zechs lives!

I'M CRYING NOW THAT IT'S (GUNDAM WING'S) OVER !!! I LOVE THIS ANIME SO MUCH IT EARNED ITS RIGHTFUL SEAT IN MY TOP FAVORITES !!! TRULY THE BEST GUNDAM TO WATCH AND THE FIRST GUNDAM TO START WITH !!!!!!! ∞/10
張大です for 張大勇督察
Aug 19, 2017 1:51 PM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
I once tried the original Gundam and dropped it after 8 episodes cause so boring "action and politically", might give it 1 more shot after how impressed I am with Wing. I am 100% sure that none other Gundam, (Seed, 00) would be as great as Wing, that's my declaration. Gundam Wing is just too great! XD Gundam Wing cannot be surpassed, that's final !
張大です for 張大勇督察
Aug 19, 2017 2:22 PM

Dec 2015
Char's Zaku might have been "three times faster" but Zech Merquise topped the legendary masked pilot by going under his forefather's whole 1979-1984 character arc (spanning two series and a film) in a single series of 49 episodes. That's speed !

This series is a dumbed down remix of the First Gundam, bent on:
- being the best of the beloved original and his most successfull heir, Zeta: having a political background intrigue (but making it stupid as hell), being riddled with soap-opera antics and character reactions (but make them even more ridiculous than Zeta Gundam).
- being more focused on action when it clearly hasn't the means (constant recycling of pictures)
- looking cool: cool boys band heroes with 90s cool behaviours ( a single trait pushed beyond scale) and typical 90s anime charadesign, the main one being a blank slate of a "dark" teenager, cool mobile suits designs (they're so flashy, big and overdesigned at times that it only adds to the series ridiculousness), etc.

A small precision: be it the politics, the characters actions or other decisions the series makes, most are nonsensical.

Score: 3/10 (-2)
Enjoyment: 2/5
Watch the original Gundam (TV/movies compilation) or read Mobile Suit Gundam : The Origin.
Or, if WIng's recipe is really the one you want, check Mobile Suit Gundam 00, a way better cooking of it. (see below)

@Gaiking First, you might love to check Wing's "Endless Waltz", the epilogue OAVs series.

Gaiking said:
I once tried the original Gundam and dropped it after 8 episodes cause so boring "action and politically", might give it 1 more shot after how impressed I am with Wing.

I once tried Wing when it was invading the West before of how many articles prasing "Gundam" I had read in the press during my childhood. Of course, those articles were refering to the original saga by Tomino (0079, Zeta, the far less good ZZ and the finale movie "Char's counterattack") but I didn't know it back then. No need to say that I was extremey disappointed by Wing, not only because of its own shortcomings but far more because it wasn't fulfilling any of the promises made to me by those journalists I had read. Wing was overtly focused on overpowered robots action/slaughtering and super dramatized soap-opera-ish moments with "stupid" pretty boys while I desired a war drama with politics, children and adults characters affected by the war and simple weapon-robots, a well thought out sci-fi world.

In short, I will advise you to check out "Gundam 00" who is a digitally made Wing Gundam who actually had the means to make the overpowered robots/bombastic action/dull pretty boys recipe work and relatively toned down the unjustified super-drama present in Wing. While Wing got more-or-less crappy animation (not talking about the designs who were either fine or pretty) over its course, 00 is quite well made and Kenji Kawai's music enhances the whole sufficiently.

Sorry for bothering you, I hoped I helped you to save your time.

PS: if you still go for 0079 and like it (and even go on with Zeta, currentl broadcasted for free by BANDAI on gundaminfo YouTube), it's great of course. It's my favourite story out of all Gundam. The movies trilogy might be more digest (plus the third movie is almost entirely reanimated, thus far prettier than the old 79 TV show).

@SonicHeroOfSpeed Congratulations, have a good travel until Turn A.
(What about ZZ?)
Rei_IIIAug 31, 2021 4:04 AM
Aug 19, 2017 3:26 PM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
@Rei366 Why did you even bother?, Your wall of text has brought no change. Oh and I dropped Neon Genesis Evangelion at like episode 3, would give it like a 5. Maybe if the episodes are as great as Gundam Wing, I'd be more impressed! if I had to go seriously list every anime and not score the way I am now because I like anime, my mean would be under 3, everything that don't pass be getting 1,2, and 3s. I do plan on checking the other Gundam franchise, but it won't be quite as impacting. I've been listening to Just Communication and Rhythm Emotion long before I was convinced to try out a Gundam series, and Heero Yuy, the whole cast, Duo, Quatre, Trowa, WuFei, they were always cool and good, and I liked them already just by seeing their picture! Heero Yuy is literally my Hero! and his epic saluting pose! As Gundam Wing Fan, I know I'm not alone in this.
張大です for 張大勇督察
Aug 29, 2017 8:05 PM
Aug 2017
I have now seen
Mobile Suit Gundam, Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam, Char's Counterattack, Gundam Unicorn, Gundam F91, Victory Gundam and Gundam Wing and Endless Waltz!
Now! On to After War Gundam X!
Apr 8, 2018 9:20 AM

Mar 2018
It was nice rewatching this. Of course everything is better through nostalgia goggles. I feel like 7/10 is accurate. It's a good series, with a loooot of stupid decisions by the writers..

Loved almost all of the characters...Trowa was my favorite when I was in 5th grade and that hasn't changed...but the others were all good too.

Now on to Endless Waltz, which I never watched when it originally aired (even though I did have Trowa's new gundam model kit haha)
Apr 20, 2019 7:15 PM

Aug 2008
Overall a bad show, terrible plot, terrible inconsistent characters, randomness everywhere. For this final episode in particular the show wanted me to care about this duel between Heero and Zechs but all I could think was how pointless it was, the war was done, stopping the fragment from hitting the Earth was what mattered and then peace was achieved. But no had to have one last Gundam fight, Zechs had to have his incomprehensible plan to strike the planet and.. I got nothing. Stupidity run rampant.

Show had a few entertaining fights and as a hatewatch it had its moment of amusement. I suppose I'll keep this as a 4/10 show though I'm tempted to drop it further. Noin remains my favorite character. The only character I like in fact. This show...

*shakes head*
Oct 27, 2019 9:59 AM

Jun 2015
This episode was like a softer Char's Counterattack. The comment above kinda summarizes my opinion about this show, so I'll just leave at it.
Apr 27, 2020 1:58 PM
Jan 2016
I feel like I would have liked this show much more if I had nostalgia for it like most people that love Gundam Wing seem to do.
Nov 4, 2020 1:22 PM

Nov 2019
Well that was enjoyable, very interesting freaking loved the ending
Nov 22, 2021 5:38 AM

Oct 2013
Well, it ended (for now, I'm going to mìwatch the movie soon).
I think Wing suffers the same problem Victory did: it's too ambitious. In this case, the show tries to paint this war between different ways of achieving peace; a war between good guys, you could say. While this is some great premise, I think the story was prolonged for too many episodes that the writers tried to fill with a lot of confusing twists and blurry ideologies.
In the end I'd give it a 6/10 lke Victory, maybe a 6+ since I find most of Wing's characters to be good, and not just the main duo.
Jun 20, 2022 1:52 PM

Nov 2014
Overall, I ended up liking Wing. Things kinda slowed down during the midsection when they were just meandering around deciding what to do, but once it started building towards the conclusion things kicked into high gear again. I do think you could probably cut this down a few episodes if you tried.

Nice ending though. Did not expect that payoff on the birthday invitation scene from the beginning. Well played.
Nov 22, 2022 10:12 PM

Apr 2014
This anime is trash. There are issues with the story (extremely random, a lot of filler, senseless transitions, jarring shifts between aspects of the plot), the characters (the personalities poorly fleshed out, very mechanical and over represented tropes). The ending was weak, to top it all off music wasn't even good. 4/10 at best, not a single thing done well

Apr 5, 2023 2:41 PM
Jun 2017
I know it can be goofy at times but this was the anime that got me into anime, and so will always have a special place in my heart...next to all the cholesterol
Apr 12, 2023 11:37 PM
Apr 2022
A great watch the story in the beginning was interesting the battle on earth I enjoyed more then the one's in space. those kid's fighting for justice in war was just not right.
May 26, 2023 1:21 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Hilarious and predectible last episode...

Heero = Hero? kekeke

Well, no surprises, for an anime series intense although the changes politics were horribles and some episodes I had to guess how was the "god" and how was the "bad"

6/10
Nov 4, 2023 6:36 AM

Jul 2017
I will never understand why people hate Victory but love this garbage, the only remotely good thing about Wing is its soundtrack.
truly a confusing, annoying and painful watch, with insufferable characters and bad pacing problems.
4/10, and I'm being way too kind
''Touch the darkness inside me''

Feb 25, 8:47 PM
Dec 2019
Reply to Neemesis_2
I will never understand why people hate Victory but love this garbage, the only remotely good thing about Wing is its soundtrack.
truly a confusing, annoying and painful watch, with insufferable characters and bad pacing problems.
4/10, and I'm being way too kind
@Neemesis_2 The Gundam designs are very good and in general I think the aesthetics of Wing hold up. But it is funny going through the comment thread and seeing lots of people realizing Wing has been coasting on childhood nostalgia (and also that one extremely weird Chinese guy who idolizes Heero, hahahaha) and that its actually kind of nonsensical.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» The “Shojo” of Gundam?

FuunsaikiStar - Apr 2

3 by deg »»
Apr 2, 10:33 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam Wing Episode 39 Discussion

aero - Dec 1, 2008

27 by Neemesis_2 »»
Mar 14, 1:07 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam Wing Episode 30 Discussion

aero - Nov 30, 2008

25 by Gex88 »»
Mar 8, 10:54 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam Wing Episode 48 Discussion

aero - Dec 1, 2008

23 by Neemesis_2 »»
Nov 4, 2023 6:05 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam Wing Episode 47 Discussion

aero - Dec 1, 2008

15 by Neemesis_2 »»
Nov 4, 2023 3:17 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.