Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 24, 2008 9:02 AM

Oct 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Don't....want...to...see..anymore...v.v"
they are all out-of-control....humans shouldn't have this kind of power...<.<
Dec 7, 2008 2:19 PM

Jun 2008
Definitely. Divine intervention is definitely a no-no.
Feb 7, 2009 5:03 PM

Dec 2007
wtf, things are out of control. These last few ep's have been...so so so intense.
Poor detective, but when they were driving the car I was just waiting for him to get sent to hell.

Now, on to the grand conclusion!
Feb 7, 2009 11:47 PM
Oct 2007
I was thinking she would type in Enma Ai, guess not.
Mar 31, 2009 8:55 PM

Feb 2009
is she really going to send him to hell??
WTF!!!

weren't they friends?
May 21, 2009 1:40 AM

Mar 2009
Annisa said:

yeah me too. I'm really curious what would happen if someone did that. but god the sister annoyed me the whole time. Panicking and causing the boat to sink even further and shouting "oni-chan! oni-chan!" over and over again. ugh. is that all she can do? panick? wasn't she supposed to take care of him?
Aug 5, 2009 5:36 PM

Oct 2008
I take that back, this episode defeated the epic level of the last episode.
The minute everyone was saved and in the car, I was thinking; 'Everything is good! Just hope that Mr.Detective doesn't get sent to Hell--'
Then he did.
The transition even left me looking for him. xDD
Man, this town is crazy~
What's up with Mr.Detective's sis?! Just gonna send Takuma away! D: Poor kid, sucks to be him at the moment.

Annisa said:

I wonder how that would work...? xD
Sep 27, 2009 2:00 PM

Aug 2009
Omg, a lot of things happened. With great power comes great responsibility. Humans don't have responsibility.

Everyone disappeared, and now even Takuma? What the fuck is wrong with you Hotari? Just because your brother disappeared, you'll let your feelings control you? FUCKKKK
Jan 17, 2010 7:27 PM

Nov 2009
im such a wimp... y the hell am i cryin!!! i guess its sooooo dramatic =( i really thought they were goin 2 die on the boat but thank god onee-chan came!!! but the messed up guy... EH!!! NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! screams at top of lungs* THIS IS GETTIN OUT OF CONTROL!!! its soooo hard 2 watch!!!
May 30, 2010 9:01 PM

Mar 2010
so sad.. loved that detective. poor takuma. such horrible luck.. hope all goes welll~
Oct 31, 2010 2:49 PM

Jul 2010
Oh my god, poooooor Takuma! I wish I could slap Hotari, it's so sad that the only one who was left for Takuma is now gonna betray him :'(

Enma can't be send to Hell, Hell himself/herself has refused her since she burned those houses etc that's why she's the Hell Girl now. The Hellboy couldn't send her to Hell either, you remember?
Nov 27, 2010 10:57 AM

Apr 2010
The boy is innocent :( Why has the girl to send him to hell? Poor boy... he lives surrounded by so many idiots...

Dec 23, 2010 8:46 PM

Feb 2009
Omg not the detective too! Things have gotten out of control.. D:
Dec 29, 2010 4:04 PM

Dec 2010
This episode is so dramatic, that it reminds me of the cases from Season One. The moment when you know that you're doing the wrong thing but still you want to get revenge just because of the revenge... not because the target deserved it. Takuma, Takuma... The only reason I waited for the moment someone would curse him, or he will curse was because I wanted him to be with Seri for eternity...
Jan 31, 2011 1:33 AM

Dec 2008
Charliehsv said:
wtf, things are out of control. These last few ep's have been...so so so intense.
Poor detective, but when they were driving the car I was just waiting for him to get sent to hell.

tikuku said:
but god the sister annoyed me the whole time. Panicking and causing the boat to sink even further and shouting "oni-chan! oni-chan!" over and over again. ugh. is that all she can do? panick? wasn't she supposed to take care of him?

YoruichiS2 said:
The minute everyone was saved and in the car, I was thinking; 'Everything is good! Just hope that Mr.Detective doesn't get sent to Hell--'
Then he did.
The transition even left me looking for him. xDD
Man, this town is crazy~
What's up with Mr.Detective's sis?! Just gonna send Takuma away! D: Poor kid, sucks to be him at the moment.

Yeah, this was what I was thinking. DAMN, has this gotten intense at the end. I feel so sorry for Takuma. I CAN ONLY HOPE HAJIME AND TSUGUMI COME TO SAVE THE DAY!! /false hope

"Hey, you! My father was sent to hell by my ex-girlfriend who was then sent to hell by my best friend who was sent to hell by my brother, who was then sent to hell by our mail delivery guy, who was sent to hell by my mother, who then was sent to hell by my aunt, who was then sent to hell by my cousin twice removed, who then was sent to hell by his best friend, and then that friend was sent to hell by his neighbor, whom you sent to hell! And he turned out to be my grandfather! So, um, yeah, whatever! You made me depressed! Suck it! Go to hell!" ...I'm honestly trying to find out how so many people can have so many grudges in this chain reaction, and how intense they can be. Either way, they're being overworked like crazy... but Enma doesn't seem to mind it too much. She's just got this attitude that's like, "It's all legit to me."
Feb 8, 2011 12:54 AM
Feb 2011
...He should have just shot the 5 of them, all problems would be gone.
I also like how you can just coerce people into sending others to hell for you, what a very abuse-able ability. Also...lol at the end, guess she just cracked.

Wish the hell-team would just use their judgment to decide who to send to hell both ways.
Feb 19, 2011 8:20 PM

Oct 2008
Ergh, Kikuri is annoying and so is Hotaru. u_u
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Mar 2, 2011 11:17 AM

Oct 2009
FUCK fuck FUCk fuck!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*goes crazy*
May 27, 2011 3:38 AM

Apr 2009
Ooh, I was so sure that Ai was gonna get sent to hell this time 'round! That certainly would've been an interesting twist! Hotaru! You disappoint me!
Sep 5, 2011 4:27 AM

Mar 2010
oh wow that girl is mean..
takuma didnt do nothing and she still wants to send him to hell
i thought she was supposed to take care of him, but thats how people are
Jan 28, 2012 6:25 AM

Aug 2009
FUCKING HELL!!! T________T
Mar 13, 2012 9:40 PM
Jul 2009
This show is getting beyond retarded. I saw the detective's disappearance coming, but the girl about to send Takuma to hell was just dumb.

If you only have one person left with you, are you gonna confide in them or send them to hell? ..And she just so conveniently had a laptop with her that had internet access on a deserted road..
Mar 24, 2012 8:56 PM

Nov 2011
Mm, I watched this awhile ago. Liked it.
Apr 19, 2012 9:06 PM

Jul 2011
man fuck that stupid ass retarded bitch i hate her and that fucking town they a bunch of scum bags!
Jul 23, 2012 12:01 PM

Nov 2010
I thought she was going to type in all 5 of their names before 12:01. lol..
Aug 9, 2012 1:57 PM

May 2012
I fucking knew it, that's just fucked they're riding their car and bam gone, damn what a horrible kind of people that have enough power to even access hell link, it must be really hate from years and years!

I do wonder why Kikuri is the only one that may interfere, bcs why did she told where they where hiding?

The ending was just to sad for both! Up to the last episode from the second season!
Aug 20, 2012 4:32 PM

Aug 2010
Damn you Kikuri!

And what the hell is Hotaru doing, has she gone mad? Sending Takuma to hell is just stupid.
Ragna92Aug 20, 2012 4:37 PM
Aug 22, 2012 2:58 AM

Jun 2011
Things have gone out of control in that town already long ago...
Kikuri is so damn annoying, why does she have to exist? ><
Judging by the preview, something not so good might be happening to Ai in next episode... :S As people have mentioned already, I wonder what would happen if someone actually wrote Enma Ai in Hell Link..? I don't want Ai to disappeaaaar T.T
Sep 17, 2012 5:01 PM
Sep 2009
WTF?!
"I'll protect you! Or maybe not..." Girl what did you think would happen once you get involved in this? That everyone will say we'll stop? Seriously! How exactly are you any better than those freaks now?!
And you F@cking read Ai's story! She was in exactly same situation and eventually became a machine of all madness here! Do you want for Takumu to become 2nd Shoujo>?

Poor boy is surrounded by scums and cowards!

And Kikuri should go to the Hell of Hell'! She is a horrible, annoying and unexplained character!
kitten320Sep 17, 2012 5:04 PM
Sep 18, 2012 1:15 PM

Apr 2011
Animefanx3 said:
Oh my god, poooooor Takuma! I wish I could slap Hotari, it's so sad that the only one who was left for Takuma is now gonna betray him :'(

Enma can't be send to Hell, Hell himself/herself has refused her since she burned those houses etc that's why she's the Hell Girl now. The Hellboy couldn't send her to Hell either, you remember?
Hell boy was delusion about his psychic powers, being related to hell.

and I have to agree, its so sad this season for Takuma. I thought he and Hotari will hook up later on, because Takuman the ladies man XD
Oct 8, 2012 12:14 AM

Mar 2012
What's up with their heads?
That town's name is Lovely Hills, right? Must not get myself anywhere near that town.

I knew things will turn this way. The way Hone Onna reacted from the last ep's preview.

The next ep's gonna be the last and we still don't know much yet from this Hell Hotline.
Dec 19, 2012 5:26 AM

Jan 2012
never have i been so annoyed, i mean just........ AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!
Jan 24, 2013 2:54 PM

Jun 2011
Yes, send the poor boy who did nothing to hell. That'll solve all the problems.
No seriously, if he dies, the townpeople will find someone else to blame for their killings. That sister is such an idiot.

And I never really hated Kikuri or anything, but after seeing these few episodes I could strangle her.
Mar 3, 2013 2:17 PM

Oct 2012
The reality is setting in on some people others are still crazy....Ai seems to be upset again which she should be i can't believe they aren't investigating people anymore so that Ai doesn't go crazy again...
Apr 28, 2013 7:37 AM

Feb 2013
how the fuck did she got net in the middle of the fucking road DAFUQ
Jun 15, 2013 1:10 PM

Jan 2011
This episode, though frustrating, I felt pretty cool for I called the ending of it beforehand.
A little enjoyment out of an otherwise horrible situation, I guess? o:
"When do you think people die? When they are shot through the heart by the bullet of a pistol? No. When they are ravaged by an incurable disease? No. When they drink a soup made from a poisonous mushroom!? No! It’s when… they are forgotten."
Dr. Hiruluk (One Piece)
Jul 19, 2013 2:57 AM

Apr 2009
tikuku said:
but god the sister annoyed me the whole time. Panicking and causing the boat to sink even further and shouting "oni-chan! oni-chan!" over and over again. ugh. is that all she can do? panick? wasn't she supposed to take care of him?

she was about to DROWN. she couldn't have reacted differently. i mean honestly what the fuck do you expect a person to do in a situation like that? especially a child. holy fuck i CANNOT BELIEVE people are actually complaining about this.

yeah i don't really understand why the villagers didn't just send takuma to hell once they discovered jigoku tsushin? getting rid of him from the start would have prevented a lot of things that had happened... ?_?
if we die we'll meet again in valhalla...
Aug 6, 2013 6:31 PM
Aug 2012
im sorry, i saw that shit coming, it was too happy. fuck, this is so messed up.
Dec 4, 2013 12:10 AM

Jun 2012
it was nasty of Kikuri to tell the town folks where they where and man what a episode. the town folks said something when they wanted to kill them like then we can live like we used to does that mean they are the only 2 who haven't used hell link in that town i guess my feeling was right and they will all live as a town in hell again.

i thought you need to have hate to someone to be able to get the name trough on hell link but does Hotari really hate Takuma maybe she blames him cause people are using him as excuse then again she might also just want to talk with hell girl or see her to do something to her.

wondering if Ai or the others can be sent to hell them selves.

R- said:
how the fuck did she got net in the middle of the fucking road DAFUQ

maybe mobile internet XD
"When a flat-chested loli hugs you, she holds you closer to her heart"
"--I am a single bullet. It has no heart. Therefore, it does not think. It just flies straight towards its target."
May 17, 2014 6:42 AM

Jul 2012
I'm sure this town is friendly with the villagers from shiki cause that's what this town reminds me of ........the villagers and town people are fucking idiots
I dislike lelouch vi Britannia.

im a shiki supporter

my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR90F0rzcss4CsrAbkZXTkg/featured?view_as=subscriber

Just past the 1500th Mark bitches

I approve this video http://youtu.be/U_0CCLxibFk
Jun 20, 2014 2:15 PM

Jun 2014
Hotaru was like "I protect you Takuma", then "I have to make you vanish". WTF? Everything is so so so out of control.I don't understand why Takuma?
Just.... no comment.... I dunno what can we say to this other then "aaaaaaaaah" "WTF" "out of control"
Uhhhhhhh .... this... just.... aaaah.... *gets crazy by don't understandig how we got here*
Oct 14, 2014 12:58 AM

Nov 2013
Wow...just when Takuma and Hotaru had become friends, Hotaru now wants to send him to hell. Those townspeople have finally turned her into a traitorous bitch.

HOLY SHIT THOSE BASTARD TOWNSPEOPLE SENT THE DETECTIVE TO HELL!

I'm really starting to wonder why no one else has typed Takuma's name yet. He is the so called "Devil's Child" after all. (Fucking pricks)

This shit is dark. So dark that they make it seem like there's a light at the end of the tunnel then suddenly you are thrown back into the abyss...This anime is so evil.

Amazing episode. Not quite as good as the last two but still amazing nevertheless.
FunnyRatmanOct 14, 2014 1:02 AM

Dec 3, 2014 5:11 PM

Feb 2013
Jeez i had SUCH FALSE HOPE with the detective coming sadly as soon as i got all excited thinking it was "over" Poof! gone... -sigh- this... now she...ugh!!

this Finale is really good!

it does make me wonder why they haven't put in Takuma's name yet instead of going through the hassle of killing him themselves.
Argue? Nah Too lazy For That...
Are You Ready!~Gulcasa
Jan 10, 2015 2:40 AM

Jun 2013
I think Kikuri is trying to make a jigoku shounen out of Takuma or something.
As for Hotaru... Weak! I'm disappointed!
Oct 3, 2015 4:50 AM

Aug 2014
So Enma and the 3 Stooges can't take any action, except Kikuri of course who just causes trouble, while Enma keeps her pokerface. Also the detective's sister, who is a highschooler but still like a little bitch got involved into police matters, wants to send to hell the only inoccent of them all. The rest of the people are just a bunch of idiots that sell their souls to send someone to hell, because they didn't say hello back to them and want to kill a boy so so they can go "back to their normal lifes" like the naive assholes they are.

You wanna know the message that this anime sends? Fuck humanity. We are just parasytes that feed of each other and our surroundings, walking aimlessly to our deaths till some asshole fucks our lifes up for his own retarded reasons. This show has turned me into a misanthropist and a synical. I hate it.

Oh, pitiful shadow cloaked in darkness.
Thy actions cause men pain and suffering.
Thy hollow soul drowns in thy sins.
How would you like to see what death is like?
-Enma Ai
Jan 3, 2016 6:47 PM

Aug 2012
OMFG, I KNEW THEY WERE GONNA SEND HIM TO HELL!
These people are so fcking disgusting and pathetic, its pitiful!
This is so messed up!
And that lil bitch Kikuri told those people where they were hiding! I so dislike that little runt. Kuso gaki!
And now, this dumb girl is gonna send Takuma to hell? WHY? It's not his fault!
Apr 27, 2016 6:35 PM

Jan 2014
WTF!? This episode :/
Damn you Kikuri!
May 6, 2016 3:12 PM

Feb 2015
Hah, Kikuri really hates Takuma.

'Onii-san!' 'Onii-san!!'s banishment wasn't surprising, I knew there was no such thing as a happy ending when Takuma is involved. That dumb girl though "no choice" my backside.
Nov 20, 2016 8:04 AM

Aug 2014
i'm sorry, what did i just....wtf wtf wtf
Xtina is my mother!
Apr 19, 2017 10:18 AM

Apr 2009
Look at what have you done Kikuri. T___T
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jigoku Shoujo Futakomori Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MEGATRON - Jul 23, 2008

64 by Violet_Midnight »»
Apr 20, 1:01 PM

Poll: » Jigoku Shoujo Futakomori Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

aero - Jul 30, 2008

64 by nrrc102 »»
Dec 4, 2023 12:21 AM

Poll: » Jigoku Shoujo Futakomori Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

so_addictive - Apr 22, 2008

85 by bunniboiz »»
Oct 26, 2023 10:23 AM

Poll: » Jigoku Shoujo Futakomori Episode 8 Discussion

figure8life - Jul 20, 2009

46 by bunniboiz »»
Oct 24, 2023 3:14 PM

Poll: » Jigoku Shoujo Futakomori Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Antarael - Nov 13, 2008

61 by bunniboiz »»
Oct 24, 2023 2:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.