Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Dec 13, 2012 9:56 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Junichirou vs. Natsumura! Holy shit, Junichirou is a boss. I blinked and Natsumura went down. Also, it seems that he might of changed.

Time to make a choice soon, Mahiro tbh. Shit's about to go down next time though I think. The Tree of Tempest's magic about to unravel something big. I can't wait.
Dec 13, 2012 11:33 AM

Sep 2011
This episode was pretty ok, seeing Jurichirou taking on Natsumura on with ease was just so freaking hilarious and I'm shocked that the killer wasn't from the Kurisabi clan. I also have a weird feeling that maybe the Mage of Exodus could be Aika strangely enough.

This video is owned by Fullscreen
TashfinzDec 13, 2012 7:03 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 13, 2012 12:27 PM

Nov 2008
Wtf! Its been four weeks and all they have done is talk! Bring Hakaze back already!
Dec 13, 2012 12:46 PM

Aug 2010
The episode was awesome as usual.

Jun was BA. Lol at FOR BOOBS!! XDXD
So the mage of Exodus is Aika? But what did she kill herself?
Dec 13, 2012 12:49 PM
Sep 2008
OMG this anime is too good. Can't waint for the next ep. I wonder how many eps till end/break
Dec 13, 2012 1:18 PM
Sep 2012
the reason its only been talking pretty much is beacuse its completely faithful to the manga so far with only one episode being a filler ( the one telling how mahiro and yoshino met) . as a huge fan of the manga i'd have to say this adaptation is close to perfection in my eyes.
Dec 13, 2012 1:33 PM

Jan 2012
Great episode again. Hope Hakaze will be revived soon.

Dec 13, 2012 1:34 PM
Feb 2008
Another dialog heavy episode, but it doesn't feel boring, actually this episode went by pretty fast.
Dec 13, 2012 1:45 PM

Sep 2008
wow, reading the other comment i realized...they were just talking, since it was such a heavy intelectual warfare, i didnt realized it
pure epic, i hope this shows continues( tou it looks like its close to the end)

Barion-Zara said:

Jun was BA. Lol at FOR BOOBS!! XDXD
that
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Dec 13, 2012 2:16 PM

Aug 2008
Just when I thought it was a suicide, they pointed out a mage of the other tree. :O
And I think I'll consider Toyanaga Toshiyuki in my favorite! He's way too badass as Mahiro!

And HEY! Why does the preview looks so intriguing! Damn, I need the next episodeeeeeeeeeee!
KuriniDec 13, 2012 2:27 PM
Dec 13, 2012 2:28 PM

Sep 2011
Kurini said:
Just when I thought it was a suicide, they pointed out a mage of the other tree. :O
Ummm, i kind of interprated it at aika was the mage of the other tree and thats why it cant be traced back, cause she killed herself

Anyhow epic episode, finally gave me that push to go from a 8 to a 9, I simply love how this series relies more on writing then it does on fights to be epic, its clever, fulll of twists and turns.

Also since they basically outright said hakaze is back in the preview, I wonder if we will be getting a new opening in the 2nd half of the series since the entire current op has her on the island. At least give us a new ED cause its so out of place

Zero_r2 said:
i hope this shows continues( tou it looks like its close to the end)
For god sakes already, its been said like a billion times not just from me that its already been confirmed to be a double cour, not only have the BD's said the same story but Yuki Kaji recently has been added to the show for a character that will show up "in the second half of the series".

I know im coming off as a dick about this but when its been said so many times and people still dont listen you are bound to get a little pissed, sort of like the whole code geass R2's ending thing that for some reason people cant seem to understand even after the creator confirmed that said thing
JizzyHitlerDec 13, 2012 2:32 PM

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Dec 13, 2012 2:28 PM

Dec 2011
Damn. Who is the freaking mage of the tree of Exodus?!
What is all with this revelations?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 13, 2012 2:39 PM

Nov 2008
Gawd! What a GREAT adaptation!!!

And I just realized that the ending animation does give a very big clue... it's been in front of my eyes all the time.

You've got to hand it to Samon - for a guy who has been stopped on every turn he hasn't given up despite the overwhelming evidence that he can't possibly get his way. (Notice, for instance, that he doesn't give up and tell Hakaze where the item is located)

Next week ought to be memorable.
Dec 13, 2012 2:48 PM

Jul 2012
4th dialogue heavy episode, yet just like the others it flew by. Simply amazing.

Looks like things are going to go down next episode, going to be great.

Anyone else feel like Aika might be the mage of exodus, killing herself to put this all into motion? That would be crazy 0_o

I wish I could marathon this, but I don't want to wait till the series ends to do so DX no telling how many episodes there will be anyways.

If you really want to fit in, just put Legend of the Galactic Heroes in your top 5 and have it be the only 10-rated anime in your list.
Dec 13, 2012 2:53 PM

Sep 2011
dbaranyi said:

And I just realized that the ending animation does give a very big clue... it's been in front of my eyes all the time.
Man im curious as to what you are referring to but.....i really dont want to sit through the ed.....

QuiGonJon said:

I wish I could marathon this, but I don't want to wait till the series ends to do so DX no telling how many episodes there will be anyways.
I really wish it went for the 50 episode treatment, it obviously wont but the whole translating 1 chap at a time thing when there already are 40 chapters ready would of been perfect set up for a 50 ep series, by the time they reach the 30 epish markt he manga would have reached 50ish chapters, besides this is by the studio bones who made the wonderful FMA2003 so its not like they even need to follow the manga to make it good.
JizzyHitlerDec 13, 2012 3:03 PM

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Dec 13, 2012 2:56 PM

Jul 2012
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
dbaranyi said:

Man im curious as to what you are referring to but.....i really dont want to sit through the ed.....

I didn't notice anything eye-catching myself :/

If you really want to fit in, just put Legend of the Galactic Heroes in your top 5 and have it be the only 10-rated anime in your list.
Dec 13, 2012 2:59 PM

Aug 2011
So, my theory still stands. That Aika is the most powerful mage, and that she killed herself. If I'm right. I will be so happy.

I can't wait until the next episode. Why are Thursdays so awesome. Psycho-Pass and Zetsuen this season. ASDjf

This episode went by really fast.

Only two more episodes left. I really don't want this anime to end. :'(
Dec 13, 2012 3:02 PM
Mar 2012
Lirina said:
Another dialog heavy episode, but it doesn't feel boring, actually this episode went by pretty fast.
Dec 13, 2012 3:03 PM
Nov 2012
Solid episode. Interesting that Yoshino doesn't trust Mahiro enough to just let him be.
Dec 13, 2012 3:04 PM

Sep 2011
QuiGonJon said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
dbaranyi said:

Oh no i see what he meant now

Man that opens my eyes about whats to come, what a huge twist just sitting in front of our faces the entire time

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Dec 13, 2012 3:18 PM

Feb 2012
Man wtf, isn't Samon supposed to be the main mage of that other tree, who's the new guy?

Anyway good episode, I'm interested in Jun's abilities, he's some kind of master according to Samon, and at last, next week Hakaze will be back.
Dec 13, 2012 3:39 PM

Jun 2008
Zero_r2 said:

I dont think so. I think it will have between 22/26 eps, because Hanemura´s character is confirmed to appear in the anime darn its Kaji Yuki again and I dont see the point of introducing such an important character if they were to end the anime with 13 eps. It wouldnt make sense. And they wouldnt even have time to do so, since next ep is about Hakaze, and since they are following the manga, 13th ep will certainly not introduce Hanemura yet.

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Dec 13, 2012 3:46 PM

Jul 2009
LOL. i love how it's so interesting regardless of the cast being in the same spot for the past month or so
Dec 13, 2012 3:50 PM
Sep 2012
"The answer should be obvious. Because those woman's boobs were bouncing to an amazing degree! How can you call yourself a man if you won't help someone like that?"

Best lines EVAH! LMAO
Kurogashi said:
LOL. i love how it's so interesting regardless of the cast being in the same spot for the past month or so
It's like watching Dragon Ball. 20 episodes for one scene. LOL
Dec 13, 2012 4:07 PM

Nov 2011
QuiGonJon said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
dbaranyi said:

The butterfly of death and rebirth which Aika follows probabaly is what can be called a hint

And in fact, another obvious thing would be that Aika was definitely not murdered... she either suicided or was sacrificed of her own accord. The pose of her dead definitely not looks like someone who was murdered, rather sleeping with her head on her arms, sitting peacefully on that chair.
Dec 13, 2012 4:15 PM

Jul 2010
Ramkec said:
Man wtf, isn't Samon supposed to be the main mage of that other tree, who's the new guy?

Anyway good episode, I'm interested in Jun's abilities, he's some kind of master according to Samon, and at last, next week Hakaze will be back.

Samon is from the same clan as Hakaze, which is loyal to the Tree of Genesis, not the Tree of Exodus? :)

I'm curious who'll turn out to be the killer and if there really is a Zetsuen Mage, that would be really awesome but I kinda doubt it, I think it's more something along the line of Aika commiting suicide or agreed to be killed, though I do not really know why except for the obvious reason to push Mahiro into Hakaze her favor?
Dec 13, 2012 4:17 PM
Jul 2011
Without a doubt, I truly feel that Aika is the Mage of the Exodus.
Dec 13, 2012 4:32 PM

Sep 2011
kerespup said:
Without a doubt, I truly feel that Aika is the Mage of the Exodus.
I'm going with this one, it makes way to much sense.

Orulyon said:
Zero_r2 said:

I dont think so. I think it will have between 22/26 eps, because Hanemura´s character is confirmed to appear in the anime darn its Kaji Yuki again and I dont see the point of introducing such an important character if they were to end the anime with 13 eps. It wouldnt make sense. And they wouldnt even have time to do so, since next ep is about Hakaze, and since they are following the manga, 13th ep will certainly not introduce Hanemura yet.
I'm guessing this hanemura guy is going to be our main antagonist then?

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Dec 13, 2012 4:47 PM

Oct 2012
It sounds like hakaze will come back next episode. But man this episode was amazing. Bones did an awesome job with this series.
Dec 13, 2012 4:53 PM

Jul 2011
I don't feel like Aika was simply murdered. I think she plays a bit of a bigger role here. Perhaps she's the mage.

That or Junichiro. This is getting interesting.
Dec 13, 2012 5:05 PM

Jul 2011
ClementIV said:
Wtf! Its been four weeks and all they have done is talk! Bring Hakaze back already!

I agree.. Although this ep was alot better than the previous ones, i want to see action from Mahiro and the others.

Blonde kid's fight was nice though
Dec 13, 2012 5:08 PM

Jul 2011
UtsukushiiYume said:
So, my theory still stands. That Aika is the most powerful mage, and that she killed herself. If I'm right. I will be so happy.

I can't wait until the next episode. Why are Thursdays so awesome. Psycho-Pass and Zetsuen this season. ASDjf

How do you know its only 2 more eps? O.o My MAL says 11/-
Dec 13, 2012 5:10 PM

Nov 2007
LOL~ @ the reason for the guy with no magic saved that woman. He is skillful, though, and told the enemy to help her out.

I don't get completely about the time paradox, but since it's going to the correct way, long hair guy is saying the truth about something hidden in the island? But somehow he's "going" back to that tree.

Miko? Zetsuen's Magician? Approved to kill by the magic.. does that mean that guy with no magic (I don't think that's possible, though, it's just the first thought I had when hearing it since I don't read the original work)?

UtsukushiiYume said:

Some info. beyond 13 eps. announced (even posted here): new theme songs and a new character, so it's not only 13 eps.
tsubasaloverDec 13, 2012 5:14 PM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Dec 13, 2012 5:16 PM

Aug 2011
Bato said:
UtsukushiiYume said:

How do you know its only 2 more eps? O.o My MAL says 11/-

Wait. I could have sworn it was 13 episodes. I feel like there are a lot of anime ending early this season, maybe I read something wrong.
Dec 13, 2012 5:27 PM
Oct 2012
Poor Samon, everything he finally thinks he is back on his feet, the rug once again keeps getting snatched from underneath him. 3 times this episode, 10 or so times this series. His epic bad day has just gotten a whole lot worse. He started the day thinking himself King of the World, and now he doesn't even rate as a Jester....
Dec 13, 2012 7:00 PM

Aug 2011
GOD DAMN IT JUST TELL US WHO THE GOD DAMN KILLER IS ALREADY.
Dec 13, 2012 7:28 PM

Feb 2010
anticipation....

I'm just looking forward to Hakaze to be there in the flesh.. FINALLY.
Dec 13, 2012 7:41 PM

Oct 2012
i love Jurichirou
Dec 13, 2012 7:52 PM

Jan 2008
As much as I'm enjoying this battle of wits and argument theme going on these past 3 episodes... it's taking quite long. I do hope something major finally happens next episode.
Dec 13, 2012 8:40 PM

Jun 2012
Though the episode was of the similar vein as the previous episodes, it lacked the tension that drove them. Even the characters say in their thoughts this episode all of their actions are doing are just to stall for time. I would consider this episode OK though still since some revelations were brought to the forefront. One that the killer of Aika isn't in the clan and that the killer is possibly the Princess of Exodus. So where does the cast of this show go from here now? Regardless if hte killer isn't in the clan, I think Yoshino's best plan of action is still to revive Hakaze. She can't do anything trapped two years ago in the past on the island.

What I actually found amusing was that Mahiro didn't fall for the tricks of Yoshino or Samon and called them out on both of their deception. Though he has shown how smart he is, I still don't find him that likable as a main character.
Dec 13, 2012 10:06 PM

Nov 2011
I would really appreciate a change in location anytime soon.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Dec 13, 2012 10:19 PM

Aug 2008
Jun-nii kicked like a boss.
Dec 13, 2012 10:29 PM

Jul 2010
This is just way too awesome.Its getting more and more interesting with each episode.I thought it will be impossible after seeing previous episodes though.
Mage of Exodus? that's Aika for sure.I mean, it makes the most sense.Or either it's a new character, i doubt it though (i guess i just want to see Aika alive lol).
GIMME NEXT EPISODE.Preview looks epic + Hakaze naked? :3 nice.

6/5 as always, IMO one of best shows this season without a doubt.Im excited as hell cuz it's 2 cour <jumps around>
incompleteAEGISDec 13, 2012 11:04 PM
Dec 13, 2012 10:47 PM

Dec 2012
Another dialogue episode..? It was okay at first, but 3-4 episodes of the same people talking and talking and talking (at the same place, too) ... meh. Am i the only one that's hoping for something less dull to happen? Lol.

*My Profile || Signature by Jeav || I am a part οf The Invisibles. || My Anime List*
Dec 13, 2012 11:41 PM

Jan 2009
Fiji said:
Damn. Who is the freaking mage of the tree of Exodus?!
What is all with this revelations?

i bet its Aika, she seems to know everything that will happen in the future, like "everything happens for a reason" wtf right?
Dec 14, 2012 12:34 AM

Jan 2011
Junichirou is such a badass. Stopping that mage from fighting Evangeline. I lol'd so hard when he was talking about her breasts. xD

So the mage of Exodus is the one responsible for Aika's death. Everyone got mind-fucked so badly. xD I smell some Hakaze X Yoshino. Looking forward to the next episode, Hakaze in the flesh!!
Dec 14, 2012 12:39 AM

Dec 2012
I think aika was the mage of exodus and she commited suicide to reborn again maybe? Anyways this is getting intense, this anime is bloody brilliant.
Dec 14, 2012 2:52 AM

Nov 2012
too much talking about logic and stuff, i need some BA fights right now grr

Special thanks to Gabu for this amazing avatar & sig set!!
Dec 14, 2012 4:56 AM

Feb 2012
Even though it's full of talk, I enjoyed this ep :D

DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:

lol since the 2nd time I watched the ED before, I already thought of that~ But it's even funnier when illustrated.
Dec 14, 2012 6:41 AM

Sep 2011
Aika is without a doubt the Mage of Exodus. I mean come on, who else could avoid logic if she herself was Exodus, thus killing herself. No signs of real proof of someone else killing her, she had to do it herself.

If I'm wrong I'll facepalm.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zetsuen no Tempest Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2013

398 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 3, 12:09 AM

Poll: » Zetsuen no Tempest Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2013

116 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 2, 10:47 PM

Poll: » Zetsuen no Tempest Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2013

260 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 2, 9:59 PM

Poll: » Zetsuen no Tempest Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2013

278 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 2, 9:25 PM

Poll: » Zetsuen no Tempest Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 21, 2013

138 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 2, 8:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.