Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
BTOOOM!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Dec 13, 2012 8:26 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Nice, it's time for some payback against Date.

It's a good thing that Ryouta survived tbh. Too bad Date's plan backfired, too bad. Oh well, a nice episode to conclude this arc. I wonder how they're going to end the series anyways. I also lol'd @ the ending there with Himiko. Baka!
Dec 13, 2012 8:28 AM

Sep 2012
The famous scene of boobies repelling bombs (aka B vs B defense) is finally out !
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Dec 13, 2012 8:51 AM

Sep 2011
symbv said:
The famous scene of boobies repelling bombs (aka B vs B defense) is finally out !

I remember reading that in the manga. Lol'd so hard.
Dec 13, 2012 9:22 AM

Feb 2008
Now we have to wait a few years for a 2nd season. Weee

We need a season 2 for Btooom! :D

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Dec 13, 2012 9:46 AM

May 2009
Sasuga Madhouse
Dec 13, 2012 11:30 AM

Oct 2010
bastek66 said:
Sasuga Madhouse
WHO CARES ABOUT THAT! When you have Hime's body in the spoiler
whom shows IMO the best of Hime's depiction. After a great lack of it apart from the bits and pieces around this episode finally delivers albeit no nipples of any sorts in the BD, it highly recommended my friend tell them stupid asses in Japan to blank at least Hime's body like they are doing so far. In the best hopes they will show more skin from this parts in the BDs.

AHEM! Sorry not being able to be around this series too much.

So far the series has done exactly what it should. LESS TALK! MORE ACTION! Only service suffers. Well I prefer blanks and more gore. Hime with nipples is nice and more but I opt for the in between BLANKS!

So far from this episode them EX hacking the back of them shit head I don't like.

Other than that old man is going nuts soon. If not already.

DAMN! I wish to participate more but alas I have no time. At least still making them GIFs of this series around in general. As time allows.

I should give out a nice write for the last of this series.

But yeah THIS MANGA FAN IS DAMN HAPPY! The series did exactly like I wanted to and there is no greater joy than THINGS GOING MY WAY! AHAHAHAAH! Ahem, sorry for the hyper but it's a good outtake.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Dec 13, 2012 12:17 PM

Jul 2010
Haha, Himeko's large breasts saved her. Funniest thing I've seen in a while.

Dem faces on Kiyoshi at the end though....good god...
Dec 13, 2012 1:59 PM
Oct 2009
Didn't like this ep too much. The bombs' explosive powers keep changing depending on who it's close to, and I really... really was annoyed that Ryouta got away from the hidden bomb with just throwing it away and hiding. Like he'd have the time for that. Anyone but a main character would've died. I at least hoped they'd have some sort of better explanation like last time.

Ah well~~~ except for that it was enjoyable. I really liked how Ryouta changed the bomb's place so Date would blow himself up lol. That was a neat trick.

But next episode looks like it should be very interesting!!
SuzieDec 13, 2012 2:02 PM
Dec 13, 2012 3:13 PM

Dec 2012
i keep hoping this series will get better, it is on the edge of being boring even tho the story is exciting, there just has been not enough development of the main protagonists to really identify with it, but i will hope. It has promise.

Dec 13, 2012 7:42 PM

Oct 2011
Suzie said:
Didn't like this ep too much. The bombs' explosive powers keep changing depending on who it's close to, and I really... really was annoyed that Ryouta got away from the hidden bomb with just throwing it away and hiding. Like he'd have the time for that. Anyone but a main character would've died. I at least hoped they'd have some sort of better explanation like last time.

Ah well~~~ except for that it was enjoyable. I really liked how Ryouta changed the bomb's place so Date would blow himself up lol. That was a neat trick.

But next episode looks like it should be very interesting!!

He threw the suit case and then jumped through a hole to go a level down, otherwise the explosive power would've still hit him. If I recall in the manga it also shows him in the flash back being a little more suspicious and preparing to ditch it a little before Himiko came.
Dec 13, 2012 7:56 PM
Jun 2008
so after seem ryouta goes boom with bad doctor now ready to boom himiko oh the one arm nurse want payback give nurse go all in for it til seem she fall down from boom.

bad doctor toss to boom himiko but 2 reasons she got doobi plot armor reflect the bomb & yea no boom cause ryouta still alive cue bad doctor is screwed.

so chase is on another boom try but failed cause hit bad doctor look like bad end come one are nurse want payback but can't swing the trigger.

after himiko bath still going plan get 8 chips & hi-jack the chopper for freedom with all look fine til homer bomb?
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Dec 13, 2012 7:57 PM

May 2011
Payback time!!

Damn that cliffhanger, so next week is the last then.
Dec 13, 2012 8:05 PM

Jan 2011
Booby bounce saves the day (well not really).
Dec 13, 2012 8:13 PM

Sep 2012
Don't see why Murasaki didn't use the sickle to finish him off when she stabbed him in the back. Or why she let him live.
Next episode is the final one, hopefully we will see a season 2 soon.

Also gotta love those bomb repelling boobs.
Dec 13, 2012 8:16 PM

Feb 2010
So many facepalm moments... This show got worse as it went along.

Some off the top of my head...

Hmm... it got interesting after the credits.
Dec 13, 2012 8:42 PM

Nov 2012
Anyone else hoping for an original ending where Date-san kills everyone and makes it off the island a second time? I mean, really, they would deserve it right?
Dec 13, 2012 8:51 PM
Sep 2012
symbv said:
Greatest defense ever!
Yumekichi11 said:
bastek66 said:
Sasuga Madhouse
WHO CARES ABOUT THAT! When you have Hime's body in the spoiler
I really loved this episode. LOL
Dec 13, 2012 9:01 PM
Oct 2010
MusashiRose said:
So many facepalm moments... This show got worse as it went along.

Some off the top of my head...

Hmm... it got interesting after the credits.

agreed. bitch is gonna be missing her other hand next season. didnt like this ep
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Dec 13, 2012 9:09 PM

Aug 2011
bastek66 said:
Sasuga Madhouse

I just died.
Dec 13, 2012 9:22 PM

Jun 2012
LMFAO at the BIM bouncing off of Himeko's rack but the thing that got me laughing even more was Date's face after X D

Outside of that though, the showdown between Date and the rest of the group was pretty unsatisfying. He uses the cliche "I give up" routine which had me groaning for being one of those villains who's a coward and the fact that Murasaki actually fell for it. What really frustrated me was how Murasaki saved Date after he "apologized" for what he did. I would've sliced her throat 3 times over if I got screwed over(no pun intended) by a lover.

Man now Ryota has a faceoff against Taira and his homing BIMS? Maybe someone killed him off camera but I highly doubt that. I wonder what causes Taira to attack Ryota and Himeko

Huh the final episode is next week? O.o I guess we get one of those To be continued endings that make this show a commercial for the manga or an orignal anime ending. I don't know which one they'll choose because of the ominous music they chose in the episode preview.
Dec 13, 2012 9:31 PM

Nov 2007
Boobs > Bombs apparently
Dec 13, 2012 9:50 PM

Feb 2011
Gonna miss this show for sure :D
Dec 13, 2012 9:52 PM
Apr 2009
Not sure how they're going to conclude all the loose ends within the next episode.

They've got the thing with his ex-friend, the little brat, and Taira going crazy to deal with, and those are just a few o.o. I hope it continues next season or something...
Dec 13, 2012 10:13 PM

Jul 2009
mystik said:
Boobs > Bombs apparently

what did you expect, it was bomb vs bazookas
If your going to complain that Yu-Gi-Oh! Mangas are on the top NY times manga best sellers, you must not realize how popular Card games are(as well as the fact that you get a free card).
Dec 13, 2012 10:20 PM

Feb 2012
bastek66 said:
Sasuga Madhouse
Ah, the power of boobs!

Just a great ep overall. Especially all the delicious himiko scenes :D
Dec 13, 2012 10:36 PM

Nov 2012
There's still so much to cover, I think the next episode is probably going to be a major cliffhanger
Dec 13, 2012 10:37 PM

Dec 2009
Damn the anime covered all to chapter 46 with only 11 episodes.
And I love how this looks like a "yes" for a second season and not ending the anime as a filler.

I am so happy right now!

Dec 13, 2012 10:43 PM

Apr 2012
lol a bit too much fan service in one episode for me and didn't think the episode was that great either way :\ It was okay
but I gotta admit that boob defense makes a great GIF LOL XD

Anyone know if this is gonna be an anime ending or is there enough source material for a second season?? Any guesses? I wonder if Taiga really betrayed them or he got killed while they were away.

Dec 13, 2012 11:04 PM

Jun 2012
Really good episode, although I guess the ending will be rushed. It wasn't as epic a battle as I would have expected this late in the series and it's obvious everyone would survive. However, I still enjoyed it (except for the BIM hitting a certain body part of a woman scene, that was so... weird..).
The preview looked good and we know that if Taira is defeated, they can go home. Who would have thought Taira would deceive them.., well looks intense, the last episode (feels too short of a series).
4/5.

Dec 13, 2012 11:05 PM

Dec 2011
Whoa. A lot of emotions for Murasaki and Date.

And it has come to this. They will battle Taira! Oh God.
Can't wait for an action packed episode for the final ep.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 13, 2012 11:07 PM

Aug 2011
Cried of pure laughter when that BIM bounced off Himiko's left boob... and her facial expression, priceless.

I kinda understand Murasaki, though. I guess you do have to be a female to understand.
Dec 13, 2012 11:27 PM

Jul 2012
All dat unnecessary fan service. Way to bring in the money madhouse.
Whats going to happen with the end next week I wonder? I hope its going to go for a second season, those "read the manga" endings kind of annoy me. Might actually read btooom! from where the anime leaves off if it does that though.

I bet at the end Taira-san dies after having snapped, Ryouta sends Himiko back with all the chips, Himiko tells him she's really Himiko, he tells her to wait for him, he stays behind. That way they could continue it and tie up all the loose ends in a second season or something. Just my guess though.
QuiGonJonDec 13, 2012 11:33 PM

If you really want to fit in, just put Legend of the Galactic Heroes in your top 5 and have it be the only 10-rated anime in your list.
Dec 13, 2012 11:35 PM
Oct 2012
Fuck do this serie runs slowly.... I can't believe it lasting only 12 episodes with the pace its running. I suppose if it was 24 or there was a second season behind this that would be great, but damn I got the impression watching it that only one major event happens every episode, it's so frustrating... Same thing with the relationship between himeko and ryouta, so damn slow...

Seriously there is just no way to end this in one episode.... I hope the second series comes before long because I really liked this show for what it was. All in all a really great anime season is coming to an end soon, first one i've watched multiple show airing at the same time, and i'll miss all of them :(
Dec 13, 2012 11:47 PM
Aug 2009
MidoriRyu said:
Fuck do this serie runs slowly.... I can't believe it lasting only 12 episodes with the pace its running. I suppose if it was 24 or there was a second season behind this that would be great, but damn I got the impression watching it that only one major event happens every episode, it's so frustrating... Same thing with the relationship between himeko and ryouta, so damn slow...

Seriously there is just no way to end this in one episode.... I hope the second series comes before long because I really liked this show for what it was. All in all a really great anime season is coming to an end soon, first one i've watched multiple show airing at the same time, and i'll miss all of them :(

Probably a second season is necessary.
Dec 14, 2012 12:03 AM

Nov 2012
MidoriRyu said:

I think there might be a movie after after this, i'm sure but i checked the official site and they something about a movie in 2013 or that's just the BD release
Dec 14, 2012 12:12 AM

May 2010
yo DAT BOUNCE XD now i got that out of my system, finally lession learned.

but that date dude should have die, one eposode to go, fan service at its best
Dec 14, 2012 12:14 AM
Feb 2009
That was SICK lol B vs B action :P
Dec 14, 2012 12:15 AM

Nov 2011
LOL at the bounce.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Dec 14, 2012 12:19 AM

Dec 2012
Ending ecchi scene kinda felt unnatural... Lol.

*My Profile || Signature by Jeav || I am a part οf The Invisibles. || My Anime List*
Dec 14, 2012 12:30 AM

May 2010
bastek66 said:
Sasuga Madhouse

HAHAHA OMG I can't laughing at this part LMFAO!!!
Dec 14, 2012 12:46 AM

Jan 2011
bastek66 said:
Sasuga Madhouse

LMAO that was hilarious!! Totally reminded of HOTD action scenes. :P Date's reaction is way too funny! xD

Ryouta is such a badass. Surviving that explosion and even placing the hidden bomb somewhere else. This episode had lots of fanservice and it was all from Himiko. Date should have died. Murasaki better have cut his had off as well at the very least. :D

Next week's episode is the final one and looks like Taira's had enough is gonna go all out. Feel sorry for the man. Really hoping the end the anime with a cliffhanger ending that will allow another season. Also, it looks like the anime will end with chapter 50! Fuck yes!!!

Dec 14, 2012 1:29 AM

May 2011
Why didn't they kill Date? Ughhhh D:
Dec 14, 2012 1:41 AM

May 2010
lmao dat soft bouncy boob gif :D good episode. kinda sad its over soon. but it was very enjoyable to watch.
Dec 14, 2012 1:44 AM

Jun 2011
how the FUCK was Date still able to walk after Murasaki stabbed him straight in the spine? And that boob-bounce, srsly?

2/5
Dec 14, 2012 2:50 AM

Jun 2012
Seriously, they're not killing Date after all the shit he's pulled?? BIG facepalm!

And Himiko's boob bounce... -_- Lame.

Dec 14, 2012 3:05 AM

May 2008
That was the most hilarious part of the whole anime XD.

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Dec 14, 2012 3:06 AM

Mar 2010
apparently this show is so bad that it became ecchi cough*SAO*cough
Dec 14, 2012 3:10 AM

Sep 2009
Ok, I guess they didn't want to get their hands dirty with killing Date, but they could at least get the chip. Srsly what's the deal with not being able to get the chip without killing someone if they're not resisting? Just use a knife or something to get it out.
Dec 14, 2012 4:01 AM
Jun 2008
Boob Cushion and the way she blushed . That was hilarious. lol

Sakamoto switch place the bomb which he predicted Date will later come across it.This part is kinda random since the bomb is hidden all over the place.

Shiki just simply fell in love(respect)with the wrong person in the first place. Well, Love is blind anyway.
Dec 14, 2012 4:51 AM
Nov 2012
Does anyone know the name of the song that plays at the beginning of this Ep?
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Btooom! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 29, 2012

142 by project_ain »»
Mar 28, 7:20 AM

Poll: » Btooom! Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Elite60 - Nov 15, 2012

158 by project_ain »»
Mar 27, 7:25 PM

Poll: » Btooom! Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Elite60 - Nov 8, 2012

140 by project_ain »»
Mar 27, 6:51 PM

Poll: » Btooom! Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 1, 2012

177 by project_ain »»
Mar 27, 11:45 AM

Poll: » Btooom! Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 25, 2012

197 by project_ain »»
Mar 27, 10:08 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.