Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 25, 2012 9:21 PM

Oct 2011
So my initial thoughts in the final episode:

Kio - official whore brat of the gundam timeline, way worse than Shinn and I'm officially annoyed with this bastard, it's the first time I've been very annoyed with a gundam character. not only that his final battle is a complete troll, comparing him to the 13-14 year old Simon from gurren lagann who can pull a fight that can blow us out of epicness is like heaven and earth. what the hell was that boss fight? I thought he was supposed to defeat him all by himself? but why Vagan+EF forces had assisted him? it made the whole point of a final boss battle pointless. also Zera Gins doesn't feel like a powerful opponent at all, all he did is to shoot beams on random grunts and that's it, he can't even handle the three gundam pilots at all, Reborns and Alejandro Corner must be facepalming very hard as well watching this :D

@Jeffrey Zin you're right AGE should be called GundamAGEd LOL, Tomino must be also face palming very hard right now.

For the episode, just as everyone thought It indeed was rushed, that's why the ending to me is a train-wreck. AGE is supposedly plot-driven arc, but even the plot scripting itself was heavily flawed at best. it feels like I'm trolled bigtime watching this show from start to finish for the 11+ months. the ending episode feels like it was produced only to show that GundamAGEd has officially ended. and the Ending song is not fitting to the mood at all, Seed/Seed Destiny and 00 really spoiled me with their emotional and memorable final EDs; Find the Way, Kimi no boku ni nite iru and Trust you, AGE's final ED sucked bigtime, they should've used Minami san's Kimi no naka no eiyu or Spyair's Myworld instead of that. and oh, do I also have to add the fact that the final OP also sucked bigtime? it may not be as bad as Seed Destiny's Wings of Hope, but it's nowhere close to SEED's Realize which is a real epic.

I don't know about you guys but BGMs in this arc is not as great as the second arc's. when I heard Hajimari no yokan for the first time during asemu's arc I was really blown by it and I ended up thinking that AGE is becoming the gundam I really wanted, but after Asemu's arc was finished and heard of AGE 3's new BGM I was like "It's nowhere close to the second Arc's" and what's more AGE-FX's BGM theme doesn't feel memorable at all. really the best OSTs of AGE seemingly comes from asemu's arc.

Einus is acting like a matured captain now but still the show never highlighted the extent of her maturity, I feel like she's just there to fill up the vacant seat for the captain which to me are way better leads than her. and hijacking the barnoque's bridge like that didn't made her badass, not at all. so her entire screentime was for the purpose of showing how lame she was from the beginning.

Flit is generally the best character on the series when it comes to development, but the way he changes his heart was too rushed it was unlrealistic, besides his meeting with Yurin reminded me of shinn and stella's reunion at the last episode of Seed destiny where shinn finally had a change of heart. honestly speaking Yurin, Woolf, Grodeck's sudden reappearance on the middle of the episode was memorable, and hell I missed Flit's younger self, he looked even better than Kio.

Now that red haired guy had a name and some more screentime, despite being a character no one cares about, he suddenly jumps into the limelight as he leads the remaining vagan forces.

As everyone would say, Really Sunrise and bandai shouldn't be asking for either Level 5 and Hino to work on a gundam show again, ever. Japanese fans should be throwing rotten tomatoes at his home right now as he deserve it :P
AzrecSep 26, 2012 2:23 AM
Sep 26, 2012 7:32 PM

Sep 2008
While this wasn't a very good series, it had its moments. There are definitely worse gundam series (wing, after war, ZZ). Let's hope the next project features a more coherent plot and better characters (Kio was getting on my nerves).
j1nSep 26, 2012 7:35 PM
Sep 27, 2012 1:16 AM

Apr 2011
god.. this episode was rushed as hell, and what the hell that was one WEAK FINAL BOSS.. i was expecting atleast an epic fight. plus the way the vagan easily trusted their enemies, it was unbelievable and unrealistic, after all the years of war?? there should have been a bigger sacrifice after all of them had gone through..
Sep 27, 2012 12:39 PM

Nov 2010
Fucking loved this anime. such a shame its so underrated. well i guess haters gonna hate. Gundam fans are the hardest to please it seems.
Sep 27, 2012 10:39 PM
Apr 2008
Hokuto_no_Fuzz said:
Fucking loved this anime. such a shame its so underrated. well i guess haters gonna hate. Gundam fans are the hardest to please it seems.
Hokuto_no_Fuzz said:

i mean yeah we're hard to please but you have to understand something, you true Gundam Fans and then you have you have gundam fans. Difference between both of those is that gundam fans holds a series up to their standards. but True Gundam Fans holds a Gundam series up to Gundam Standards. Im a True Gundam Fan and to be honest i was not pleased with this series.

Nor did it meet Gundam Standards, if you look throughout history you'll see that Universal Century, Future Century, After Colony, After war, Correct Century, you wanna know what they all delivered great plot with good character progression, great gundam designs, battles were awesome, and above all DEATHS!!!! none of that" lets not kill each lets work together to find peace crap".

That didn't start till the cosmic era and that show wasn't that great but the Gundam designs were awesome!!!. then lets look at anno domni #fail first season was awesome but they didn't deliver in the second season. then finally you Advanced Generation more like(poodle generation). flit was overall the best character he held true to the Gundam Beliefs till the end when he got converted by a wet behind the brat. asemu was cool when he was young and kio...... i wished he had Died!!!

i will give this series a 6/10
Sep 27, 2012 11:36 PM
Aug 2012
Finally the series is over.............well it had its good moments and flaws. But it wasn't totally bad like some people are saying. But the final episode was a bit dull but i am glad Flit was able to let go of his hatred and managed to unite the two sides. The final boss randomly comes in the final battle, gets beaten by the three gundams and suddenly SID jumps on him.......well that was weird.

Well i will give this 7/10 i guess would have given it a 8/10 for the first two arcs...........but the worst gundam Pilot in history is definitely Kio he should have died tbh. Flit and Asemu are awesome. Overall Age wasn't that bad i enjoyed it more or less. Well i liked it better than Turn A or G Gundam. Besides it been a long time since we got a 49 episodes show.

Brigandi said:
The Photon Blaster Cannon was designed by AGE System...
I mean fucking christ they showed the AGE Builder connected to the AGE-1 with cables before they started upgrading the Diva
AGE Builder is useless without the AGE System...

Adeles DODS Rifle are toned down
while it has the same power rating they dont have the mode where it shoots higher powered shots

theres still fucking trators and after Flits purged the corruption in the EF. Mentioned by Asemu saying he attacked Federation ships affiliated with Vagan and theres that shithead Aaron Simmons at the Moonbase

Wolfs G-Bouncer is a strong MS. He doesn't need a Gundam to kick ass

Don't worry man the one's who are saying shit like that didn't watch the show that well...........all your points are accurate and i agree 100%. Also, Woolf liked his own suit better i don't think he would take a Gundam just like that..........pilots like him have some things called pride and preference.

Sep 28, 2012 12:10 AM

Apr 2011
Hokuto_no_Fuzz said:

It was an ok series, yeah there are a lot of haters of this series but i was one of those who enjoyed watching this but i was hoping for a good ending.. the ending sucks.. i was ready to give this anime a really good score but the ending killed it, it wasn't memorable at all.. but as a whole, it was good..
Sep 28, 2012 1:58 AM
Jan 2008
Realized something else thats just totally stupid about this resolution -- how is FLIT the "Savior"?

Flit spent decades trying to commit genocide on the Vagans. Kio flies around spewing UNDERSTANDING everywhere for months, gets his Grandpa to have a fit of humanity for 5 minutes and suddenly HE'S the Savior?

....uh....no

PS: I watched the show just fine. I never said the AGE System wasn't needed to DESIGN new equipment. I was saying that once its been fabricated once, Flit should be able to fairly easily produce more of them. And while the Adele may fire a weaker version of the rifle -- my statement that their rifles are passed down Gundam tech still holds true.
aereusSep 28, 2012 2:04 AM
Sep 28, 2012 2:08 AM
Jan 2008
Also, on the subject of Gundam AGE being good or not:

Whether you feel we're haters or not is irrelevant. The ratings and sales numbers speak for themselves. Gundam AGE had under a 2.0 rating for its timeslot, compared to Kamen Rider in the same hour had nearly 9.0.

Even more telling is the fact AGE has been averaging under 2k total sales per volume for BD+DVD. Ratings for it on Amazon Japan are also 1 star. Compared to Gundam00 was around 25k per vol, and SEED was 70k per vol.
Sep 28, 2012 6:10 AM

Jun 2010
Not bad, normal ending for a good series, 8/10, but the finals episodes are too much rushed(Some other episode are better...)
Sep 28, 2012 1:14 PM

Sep 2009
This was the most disappointing anime I've ever seen.
Sep 29, 2012 7:46 AM

Apr 2011
aereus said:
Realized something else thats just totally stupid about this resolution -- how is FLIT the "Savior"?

Flit spent decades trying to commit genocide on the Vagans. Kio flies around spewing UNDERSTANDING everywhere for months, gets his Grandpa to have a fit of humanity for 5 minutes and suddenly HE'S the Savior?

....uh....no

PS: I watched the show just fine. I never said the AGE System wasn't needed to DESIGN new equipment. I was saying that once its been fabricated once, Flit should be able to fairly easily produce more of them. And while the Adele may fire a weaker version of the rifle -- my statement that their rifles are passed down Gundam tech still holds true.

thats because he was the one who invented and made the age system and the gundam possible, without it they wouldn't have any chance plus the vagan would easily sweep humankind.

on the gundam ratings i highly believe that its because of the first impression people get from the art. it is so different from the former gundam series, plus not to mention the design of the gundams are a little bit plain if compared to others, the art kinda makes you think that it is for kids only..
playmakerzamSep 29, 2012 7:49 AM
Sep 29, 2012 8:22 AM

Sep 2011
shadowtsunami said:
Gundam 00 had 4 main gundams. They got upgraded first and then got redesigned because of how messed up each on got. The others were false gundams because they where using fake solar reactors. It is similar to what Gundam Wing did.

i am aware that some of the Gundams were repaired
but that does not mean that the 4 main gundams are not the same

and so you wont acknowledged that the Gundams equipped with GN-Drive Tau are Gundams eh
way to piss on the Raphael Gundam
fine then il just include the Gundams that were equipped with the True GN-Drives from Gundam 00P

Sep 30, 2012 1:07 PM

Nov 2010
konomasa said:
Hokuto_no_Fuzz said:
Hokuto_no_Fuzz said:

i mean yeah we're hard to please but you have to understand something, you true Gundam Fans and then you have you have gundam fans. Difference between both of those is that gundam fans holds a series up to their standards. but True Gundam Fans holds a Gundam series up to Gundam Standards. Im a True Gundam Fan and to be honest i was not pleased with this series.

Nor did it meet Gundam Standards, if you look throughout history you'll see that Universal Century, Future Century, After Colony, After war, Correct Century, you wanna know what they all delivered great plot with good character progression, great gundam designs, battles were awesome, and above all DEATHS!!!! none of that" lets not kill each lets work together to find peace crap".

That didn't start till the cosmic era and that show wasn't that great but the Gundam designs were awesome!!!. then lets look at anno domni #fail first season was awesome but they didn't deliver in the second season. then finally you Advanced Generation more like(poodle generation). flit was overall the best character he held true to the Gundam Beliefs till the end when he got converted by a wet behind the brat. asemu was cool when he was young and kio...... i wished he had Died!!!

i will give this series a 6/10

the problem is that the 'true Gundam fans" have to stop comparing every new Gundam anime that comes out to the Universal Century or whatever. I just take it for what it is. the ending was rushed a bit and the first arc was meh but overall i loved this anime.
Oct 2, 2012 9:19 AM

Apr 2009
The Vagan Gear's design reminds me so much of the the aliens from the eponymous Hollywood movie franchise. o_O Why did SID came for Zera Gins anyway? From the looks of it, he didn't call for it and even he was surprised when it came to him. I didn't get that part...ah well moving on.

Now Kio gets his own Zeheart in the form of Zera Gins, try to understand each other, okay? >_< It's nice to know that they successfully terraformed Mars in the end.

My mind was set to give this 7 midway through the series, then Kio came along and made me feel like it should be 5. >_< I think this series still has some redeeming qualities and few good moments despite the flaws of an average and mediocre show. In the end, I'll settle for 7 still.

I'm glad it's all over but where do I redeem my exp points now? LOL
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Oct 5, 2012 11:15 PM
May 2011
Way to predictable, i was pretty much calling exactly what would happen in my head through the entire show.

Not the worst gundam, i mean how could it be? They'd have to compete with G gundam for that, but its close, and the ending surely didn't help it.

It seemed to me that none of the pilots had any skill what so ever it was 100% the gundam doing all the work, and since the "AGE system" could spit out a super upgrade when ever they got in a pinch it never felt like they were in trouble for a single second.
Oct 6, 2012 6:19 PM

Feb 2008
Mediocre ending. Would have been better if Zeheart didn't die last episode. Also what's with Kio and Asemu in the epilogue. Asemu looks like a homeless guy.

Overall, the show was pretty entertaining despite it flaws and had likeable characters. Maybe some didn't have lots of screentime, but every named Diva pilot was great. The thing with generations was a good idea executed badly. They really should have made 25 episodes per generation.

I prefer this over Wing, 00 and Destiny. I like it a bit more than Seed, but they are in the same boat. Rest of Gundam TV series are better (except Victory, haven't watched it yet). A weak 6/10

P.S. Looking forward to AGEs addition to SRW/G Generation/Dynasty Warriors Gundam. Hopefully they create a SRW trilogy for 3DS, and add one generation of AGE in each game (only because I want Captain Ash over Teen Asemu)

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"
Oct 12, 2012 8:06 AM

Apr 2008
Average ending but overall a decent Gundam.

A lot of butthurt Turn A and Seed fans in here. lol
Oct 14, 2012 2:02 PM

Sep 2012
It was predictable.
I still liked this series a lot, it brought some new things to the table that the Gundam universe has not yet. 9/10 for me.
Oct 14, 2012 11:05 PM
Nov 2007
Would have given this a 4/10, but Kio's lameness about saving everyone brought it down to a 1/10.
Oct 17, 2012 3:31 AM
Oct 2012
What the hell is wrong with some of you people? I've only seen a couple of Gundam series, but it seems to me that part of Gundam is that each series contradicts or is quite different than the previous, while bringing up and dealing with the weaknesses of the previous series. Age fit it's purpose. Wasn't Age advertised as 'for younger viewers'? (Which to a degree it failed at by the way.) The vibe in Age reminded me of my younger cousin. It was lighthearted and entertaining, or at the least, it wasn't a grind.

Ultimately, I considered in meaningful. I was feeling like the series was in a tailspin near the end, but after watching the final episode it hit me "wow, Age is actually a pretty good series".

Gundam is always ahead of it's time in one way or another. All Gundam is actually quite sophisticated, including Age. It's useful in certain ways. When you expect it to be like a previous Gundam series, you are bound for disappointment, additionally you overlook the subtle bits that make the series shine. I happen to think Age works in pretty well with Seed, but that's me.
Oct 19, 2012 6:05 PM
May 2012
riku3008 said:
This was the most disappointing anime I've ever seen.
shadowtsunami said:
For me this was one of the worst Gundam series. Way too predictable, too many throw away characters, and the storyline was pretty much dull. Glad I'm done with. I would rather it been all about Flit than splitting it between his son and grandson.
Dsrtstorm said:
Would have given this a 4/10, but Kio's lameness about saving everyone brought it down to a 1/10.

Yeah, I know what you guys mean but It pretty obvious that why this show is a complete HIT & MISS (After you guys know why I've been over-reacted this way throughout the episodes due I've been taken seriously).

Some minor plot unresolved, Some IRONY goin on (Especially what Desil Gallette done to both Yurin & Woolf), not really cleared what happened to the other characters (Arisa Gunhale, Millais & others) which it's left unknown.

About Kio Asuno, he shouldn't have been spared those enemies.

SHOW THEM NO MERCY INSTEAD!!

Great. That's just great. I never thought why I've always felt this way same as I've been dissapointed about what happened in Gundam 00 Movie last couple of years. :(
JafriZinOct 19, 2012 6:15 PM
Nov 13, 2012 11:22 PM
Jun 2010
the show had potential. it really did. the first two generations got it going for me. ....then we get kio. third gen was basically a kira yamato clone that was nowhere near as good. since the guy that runs level 5 is behind this....can we have a game? one where I decide the fate of the AGE universe?

7/10. would be higher.....but kio.....
Dec 5, 2012 9:27 PM

Sep 2012
I don't like the ending and the 3rd arc kio reminds me of kira yamato no kill policy(wait this is war killed or to be killed) and zeheart is sucks he said he master the gundam(legilis) but being pawned by asemu (Dark Hound) for the 1st 2 arc(flit and asemu) 9/10 for 3rd (kio arc) 5/10.

Dec 15, 2012 7:12 PM

Dec 2011
Zera Gin being a joke final boss and Kio Yamato aside, the ending somehow gives me lots of creeps as it looks like an Earth Federal propaganda created after the end of the 70-year war thank in large part to the bronze statue of Flit Asuno, created to revere him as a "savior" of mankind while most of his deeds are at best questionable. This is the same as so many monuments and statues created to salute ruthless dictators I have seen around the world. Meanwhile, what really happened to the Vagan people remains shrouded in mystery after their return to Earth; I cannot help but have this impression all because of the overly positive tongue of the epilogue, as if saying all things are good now, and thou shalt obey Earth Federation, the only righteous nation in the solar system.
In other words, this is the worst ending I have seen in a Gundam franchise yet.
Overall, the entire Gundam show is a complete failure to me, thank to the dull, predictable plot and awful character designs. It has replaced SEED series as my least favorite Gundam show.
Jan 4, 2013 12:08 PM

Jan 2013
Wow, the last two arc destroy Gundam Age. Terrible writing, throw away characters and by far the worst cast of female characters ever in Gundam. I gave it a 4 rating....
Feb 21, 2013 6:06 AM

Dec 2008
It was the final episode and all I got from it was that Flit was STILL in love with Yurin even after 60+ years passed. Screw the fact that the Vagans were reponsible for the death of his mother. Flit's revenge was all about Yurin being taken away from him. No wonder Flit spent more time in outer space than he did at home. It must really suck to be Emily.

Sent with Mal Updater
Apr 21, 2013 9:25 PM
May 2012
I don't care if this show sucks even there's plotholes all over even some part throughout the episode makes me like 'ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!'.

Like:-

- The debut of Age-3 Orbital but in the end, bad guys wins & destroys it way too early!
- The ironic moment that Woolf Enacle gets killed by Desil, same thing the way he did to Yuri'n.
- Why doesn't anyone on DIVA care about the death of Grodek Ainoa? And then what is got to do with 'that' scene (Flit was in the Diva) & 'this' scene (The part where Grodek dies but Flit is in the bar)?!
- Why can't they just show the aftermath of other characters rather than main character instead?
JafriZinApr 25, 2013 9:51 AM
Jun 29, 2013 3:05 AM

Sep 2008
Would have liked to see what happened to other charcaters like Arisa. Also seeing what happens when Vagans and Earthlings get to interact with each other would have been intresting to see. That could have been another 5-10 episodes but it would have been pretty far from normal Gundam. At least they could have shown some climpses.
Jul 26, 2013 2:36 PM

Nov 2011
And....oop that's all... Looks like Earth is doing well Flit.

That battle was decent I guess this episode but I didn't get too good of an impression on it. Overall, I'll rate this a 5/10. Honestly, this was a mediocre series for me and I didn't like how it was structured. Only a few of the characters stood out to me and most of them are supporting/antagonists. Too bad 3 of them died *sigh*
Nov 15, 2013 10:29 PM

Jun 2009
Shittiest GUNDAM I've ever watched! 3/10
Dec 8, 2013 3:18 AM
Nov 2010
Pretty bad plot, was tiring to watch at some points. Still good designs and battle scenes. Far from Gundam level.
Jun 13, 2014 6:33 AM

Mar 2013
After 49 episodes of fighting Vagans . . and just like that .. everything ends ?
They should had wrap it up nicely in episode 50. :(
and..
YURIN ftw ! >_<
NegacionVIIJun 13, 2014 6:42 AM
Aug 26, 2014 10:07 PM

Feb 2013
Sooooooooo..........a counter was found for the Mars Ray huh.........That makes everything rather pointless right?
Aug 26, 2014 10:09 PM

Feb 2013
Brigandi said:

also least AGE doesn't have like over 15 Gundams like Seed/Destiny and 00

Number of Gundams has nothing to do with the quality of the show
King_of_HereticsSep 3, 2014 5:01 PM
Feb 7, 2016 11:05 PM

Dec 2015

This series was neither bad nor good in my opinion (even those who shout "shit" above gave it a 4-6), it just badly developed a great concept (following three different generations, each hero with his own view/abilities/personal issues, coatedbin a nostalgia shell, tackling the theme of the revenge).
I can easily understand why SUNRISE decided to make this its next TV Gundam upon reading Hino's project, and I was perfectly fine with the aim of bringing Gundam to a younger audience (8-12 I suppose), using Hino's love for the old timeline to make the parents (father?) sit with their child. I am aware that they later tried the child approach again and succeed with the Build Fighters, but I don't see it as an entry to the original Gundams and their themes like AGE can be (I would totally use this anime to bring young children to Gundam and more generally mecha, I am certain that I would have largely prefered Gundam AGE to Grandizer when I was a kid).
Despite its "gate role", I still think some flaws should not have been overlooked, even youger people should not have to be submerged by such an amount of disposable characters in a short time (I mean the third time period), even if the overflow of characters is a trademark of Level-5 works. Flit's youth had also a rythm problem: a few episodes should have been cut out and more time/episodes allowed to his construction, because he is the character you get to follow over 70years and this age was the part who settled the foundations for the rest of the show.

Personal score: some highs and so much lows, 4-6.5.
Objective score: 5.

When I first heard about AGE, it was still a video-game. The fact Level-5 was developing it and Akihiro Hino as a fan wanted so much to make it happen and that the story would span three generations made me wish for the game, despite having no Sony console. SUNRISE's decision to make a full Gundam anime out of it was therefore a great news for me to read. But now, I would like to play the actual thing to have a clearer vision of the "original" project.

Going to watch the TV-special remake second part now, since the first one was a general improvement on its series equivalent.
Rei_IIIJul 14, 2017 8:43 AM
Apr 19, 2016 5:27 AM

Jul 2008
Yeah the crap parts took away from the good parts. I felt this series was way too dragged out, and for 49 episodes you give us that rushed of an ending? And crap final boss too...

5/10
May 3, 2017 5:45 AM

Jan 2013
All this hate even though this is the most ambitious Gundam that has been released. My only problem with the show is that there wasn't enough time to make a decent epilogue scene. Other then that I thought it was amazing. Hell for supposedly kids Gundam show, I thought it was more depressing then Victory.
Jan 11, 2019 10:28 PM

Mar 2016
Not perfect by any means, but I think overall I liked AGE. Kio was irritating certainly, but the battle scenes in his generation were very well done. Solid episodes leading up to the ending, which was a pretty good one.
Jun 5, 2019 7:31 AM
Jun 2019
I'm an easily pleased person, and still I think the ending is rushed. I would've enjoyed it much more if Zeheart wasn't so easily persuaded by Ezelcant's words, it went downhill from there for me.

Main reason for most of my discontent is due to all the best girls dying, though.
Jan 28, 4:10 AM

Jul 2017
gundam AGE is not a masterpiece but after i finished my first watch i have to admit that it's not garbage.
it has many flaws, like in the characters and the overall writing of the plot, but had its good moments that i liked a lot.
overall not my favorite in the franchise, but by far not the worst, it had great potential and a very cool premise, but everything could have been handled better, i loved the concept of the different generations for example.
i'd say, a 7.5/10 for me.
''Touch the darkness inside me''
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam AGE Episode 48 Discussion

deg - Sep 16, 2012

49 by Neemesis_2 »»
Jan 28, 2:55 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam AGE Episode 47 Discussion ( 1 2 )

deg - Sep 9, 2012

50 by Neemesis_2 »»
Jan 28, 2:21 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam AGE Episode 46 Discussion

Alreuth - Sep 2, 2012

24 by Neemesis_2 »»
Jan 27, 6:43 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam AGE Episode 45 Discussion

deg - Aug 26, 2012

26 by Neemesis_2 »»
Jan 27, 4:18 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam AGE Episode 43 Discussion

Asuno - Aug 5, 2012

38 by Neemesis_2 »»
Jan 26, 3:13 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.