Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 28, 2008 4:49 AM

Mar 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
WOW George's mom is a definite MILF *_*

and Yukari still keeps getting hotter with each passing episode

interesting turn of events happeneing on this episode... seriously making me think this is better than love com.

"What happens when we die?" I know that the ones who love us will miss us.
Sep 22, 2008 3:30 PM

Jun 2007
Wasted_Life said:
interesting turn of events happeneing on this episode... seriously making me think this is better than love com.

I still prefer love com. :O

,good episode (:
Jul 22, 2009 1:28 PM

Nov 2008
She was pregnant with 21 and still looks quite sexy :3
Feb 26, 2010 11:50 PM

Sep 2009
pulling down her pants on the couch was hilarious XD
George's attitude is kinda annoying sometimes. I know he's supposed to be this silent mysterious super cool guy but sometimes it's like URGH come off it already!
Apr 2, 2010 11:52 PM

Sep 2008
YES!!! She finally goes home! :D I don't hate George but it would've sucked if she didn't get her mom's approval and only thinking that she hated her :/
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 28, 2010 5:55 PM

Aug 2009
Am I the only one who prefers hiroyuki over that impossible to figure blue haired ass hat?
Jul 30, 2011 6:49 PM

Jun 2011
k0k0 said:
Am I the only one who prefers hiroyuki over that impossible to figure blue haired ass hat?

muahahah. definitely not. i kind of hate george.
he's so obnoxious and honestly he's not half as attractive as hiroyuki. the way he behaves is totally uncalled for. exactly why in the world did he casuse that little dispute about yukaris career and sleeping with her? honestly yukari can be irritating too but i love little miss pink hair & mr punk! (; they;'re worth watching 4 more episodes for! ( ;
Aug 31, 2011 10:00 PM

Mar 2011
Why, George..?

Happy she left though and went back home.^^
Feb 19, 2012 7:23 PM

Nov 2008
fucking yukari cries EVERY FUCKIGN EPISODE
Mar 27, 2012 6:37 AM

Sep 2008
k0k0 said:

Probably not.

To be honest, I usually can't stand those "super nice guy" types, but... yeah, George is impossible to figure out. o_O Kudos to Yukari for understanding him a little bit more after meeting his mother, or understanding him at all.

Good of Yukari to own up and go home. That takes guts!
Mar 26, 2013 5:56 PM

Jan 2013
The part where Yukari's mom teared up almost got me to tear up.
This was a great episode.
Apr 17, 2013 11:47 PM
Aug 2011
George's mom. :o

Yukari's mom and Hiroyuki are surprisingly understandable.

You know whose starting to irritate me? Miwako
Sometimes she acts so immature, it's like just shut up and stop acting like a baby.
Apr 20, 2013 10:13 AM
Jul 2018
George's mom looks so young.

Yukari's mom is so understandable.
Aug 4, 2013 11:45 PM

Dec 2012
Awww they were so cute together, I can't believe George though, he's so frustrating...
Ugh poor girl, at least her mom accepted her with no problems, hopefully she can make up her exams and graduate.
Dec 6, 2013 6:34 PM

Jan 2010
k0k0 said:

nah
george is sort an ass and inconsiderate to yukari's feelings.

ahhh im glad she's going home and graduating. my mind will be at peace now.
Apr 11, 2014 12:05 AM

Aug 2013
Ahhh nooo George now reminds me of Takumi. No no no no >_<

So glad Yukari's mom was so understanding. Well she probably realized she was being too strict and put too much pressure on her daughter. A wise move to make Yukari graduate form high school. Way to go mom ^^
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
May 13, 2014 12:34 PM

May 2012
That ending <3 Really lovely, damn I sure love this anime!
Jun 24, 2014 4:17 PM

Feb 2009
I kept thinking George would get better... But he's only becoming a bigger dick with each episode. I can't stand him anymore. I'm glad Yukari went home, I hope the next step she'll take is dumping that Smurf-haired bastard.
Aug 9, 2014 8:46 AM

Mar 2013
Finally... finally. Graduating properly and then becoming model is so much better, since she'll have a higher chance finding a decent job, if modeling doesn't work out.
Jan 9, 2015 8:05 PM

Aug 2012
k0k0 said:

I support Hiroyuki! George has been getting on my absolute nerves.

May 11, 2015 7:20 PM
Apr 2013
fuck george i don't like him hiroyuki is better, why nice boys never win :(
Jul 26, 2015 8:44 AM
Mar 2015
Ahohime said:
I kept thinking George would get better... But he's only becoming a bigger dick with each episode. I can't stand him anymore. I'm glad Yukari went home, I hope the next step she'll take is dumping that Smurf-haired bastard.
word up.
Dec 2, 2015 11:46 AM

Aug 2013
k0k0 said:

I preferred him since the very beginning. I knew that George will be like this. He is the type which most of women adoring. And Yukari is the fault. She was too naive.
The only positive thing is that she found what she want to do. But it costed her pretty much.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Jan 6, 2016 11:59 AM

May 2015
She talked it out with her mother, and her mother said she could model if she at least finished high school. I suggested that the moment she decided to go home! Seriously?!
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Anyway, I reeeeeeeeally hope she doesn't make up with George. She's way too good for him. I still think she'd be better off with Hiroyuki, and I really hope that is the case. If she permanently breaks it off with George and moves on, that would be more realistic, and this is supposed to be Slice of Life, after all. Go, Hiroyuki! Get the girl!

Seriously, though, I can't remember the last time I've been this against a canon pairing before.
"It's a tragic misunderstanding that could have been easily avoided if he just finished his sentence in time!"

— Richard Watterson (The Amazing World of Gumball)
Aug 6, 2016 8:34 PM
Aug 2015
femalegoblin said:
k0k0 said:

he's so obnoxious and honestly he's not half as attractive as hiroyuki. the way he behaves is totally uncalled for. exactly why in the world did he casuse that little dispute about yukaris career and sleeping with her? honestly yukari can be irritating too but i love little miss pink hair & mr punk! (; they;'re worth watching 4 more episodes for! ( ;

Go team Hiyoruki :P

I have to admit, George made Yukari learn one thing or two and grow up, but he definitely shouldn't be so rude.
I still think George is an manipulative asshole.

Glad to see Yukari coming back home and agreeing to finish her studies (:
Aug 14, 2016 1:18 PM

Jan 2012
man such horny people ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

Sep 22, 2017 3:45 PM

Aug 2013
APaula said:
femalegoblin said:

Go team Hiyoruki :P

I have to admit, George made Yukari learn one thing or two and grow up, but he definitely shouldn't be so rude.
I still think George is an manipulative asshole.

Glad to see Yukari coming back home and agreeing to finish her studies (:

yeah, after this ep I don't really know what to think about George. I used to like the pairing, but now I notice how much he's using her.
Jan 20, 2019 3:35 PM
Aug 2018
idk why the dislike on George. He’s a gentleman deep inside and he’s indirectly helping Yukari mature 🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️
Jan 17, 2020 1:34 PM

Oct 2011
I don't see what George said wrong. He is scared Yakari will become like his mom. That is a valid concern.
May 19, 2020 3:25 AM

Jul 2015
George's mom is quite the milf, looking pretty good ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I really wonder what George's true feelings are because I'm starting to change my opinion a bit, so far Hiroyuki shows care in a direct way while George kind of seems too mean trying to show his care in an indirect way

Jun 5, 2020 9:42 PM

Sep 2018
I kinda hate both George and hiroyuki... George is a jack ass but hiroyuki is an obnoxious dense good two shoes. Really I find male love interests in romance anime are selfish jerks most of the time, I'm guessing it has to do with certain aspects of Japanese culture but it's still really frustrating.

Also, this is more to do with the subs than the anime it's self, but was I the only one that was completely confused if george's mom was hi girlfriend or his mom at first due to the confusing language the translation used?
Jun 20, 2020 4:11 AM

Jul 2016
Man, I really don't like George. Yukari really should just leave him, it'd be better for her.

I think making a few bad decisions was good for her development, but in the end, unless George changes somehow, she has to leave him for her own good.
Jun 26, 2021 4:52 AM
Mar 2021
Reapermask said:
George's mom is quite the milf, looking pretty good ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I really wonder what George's true feelings are because I'm starting to change my opinion a bit, so far Hiroyuki shows care in a direct way while George kind of seems too mean trying to show his care in an indirect way
ah finally someone with George side. I like how he always get straight to the point rather than going through unnecessary emotional & dramatic stuffs. He just need to tone down with the "strict" direct to the point. But i dont understand George's getting too many hate for just this. George is more like - bad boy but not the fuckboy. And based on his family upbringing, it's quite understandable. All characters doo have flaws.
Jul 1, 2021 6:53 PM

Jan 2021
George’s mom is so gorgeous woah
Feb 15, 2023 12:56 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
I thought it would be tougher with Yukari's mother, but she needs to complete highschool now, I guess the romance is for later
Aug 11, 2023 4:27 PM
Nov 2018
Poor Hiroyuki, he's surrounded by selfish people who think only of their own feelings, while he lives worrying about them.

This anime is painfully realistic.
Jan 5, 3:53 PM

Jun 2020
George is very hard person to communicate ın her situation its helpful because she is needed to see it. But in most situations talking with him he is pretty straightforward but in the same time he is not. When you’re 18 years old girl having a life crisis its even harder to understand him
Apr 5, 2:09 PM

Jul 2011
George is honestly cruel. I feel like he's been hurt in the past and very jaded as a person, so he has become such an asshole. Just because Yukari is naive doesn't mean he has any right to treat her poorly. In fact, his loss and she's too good for him. I hope she finds someone who treats her well.

Hiroyuki is overbearing, but I can appreciate his care towards her. He's just a bit too straight-laced though, so I don't think they're suited to each other at this point in life.

Anyways, I'm glad Yukari reconciled with her mom. She should definitely at least graduate high school.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Paradise Kiss Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Firemonkey5 - Mar 26, 2008

142 by AoiHanaBara »»
Apr 20, 5:13 PM

Poll: » Paradise Kiss Episode 9 Discussion

Ranivus - Jun 28, 2008

25 by Mirorin »»
Apr 5, 2:28 PM

Poll: » Paradise Kiss Episode 6 Discussion

SunSir - Mar 17, 2008

40 by Mirorin »»
Apr 5, 1:29 PM

Poll: » Paradise Kiss Episode 3 Discussion

Ranivus - Jun 28, 2008

42 by Mirorin »»
Apr 5, 12:34 PM

Poll: » Paradise Kiss Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

jacobpaige - May 17, 2008

74 by Mirorin »»
Apr 5, 11:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.