Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Laid-Back Camp
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 13, 7:28 AM

Nov 2011
Aoi always seemed like the curious and adventure type so I'm not surprised she took that bike and went to explore more. This show loves the beauty of nature and of course, the episoded seized the opportunity.

We also got some beautiful scenery at night. Yuru Camp never ceases to amaze imo.
Jun 13, 7:29 AM

Feb 2020
“Say, that's a nice bike." -T-1000

Aoi enjoying her bike trip was such a wholesome sight. I always like when she gets more screen time.

Those puddings looked absolutely delicious! Nom nom.

Hilarious Street Fighter reference and April Fool's joke. :P

One more episode to go. Hoping for a great finale.

SerafosJun 13, 8:44 AM
Jun 13, 7:30 AM

Dec 2021
More Aoi is always needed.

As Chiaki's solo camp continues, now joined now by Aoi, she explains that she received a road bike from her aunt. The bike is perfect for carrying camping gear and commuting to school. She decides to give it a try by riding to the nearby convenience store, but unlike her usual bike, this one is much faster, and she arrives in no time. Still eager to ride more, Aoi decides to head to Minobu Station, where she enjoys a manju and takes a break. As she relaxes, she starts thinking about her next destination.

Sadly only one more ep left... :(

Jun 13, 7:57 AM

Apr 2010
Well the bicycle went well till it had a flat tire.
Things worked out in the end tho with her father getting her.
Rin, Nadeshiko and Sakura also had a nice time with the blossom viewing and the part on the mountain.
Next time we might get train viewing with Nadeshiko...
Jun 13, 8:03 AM

Apr 2014
welp... there is even the April Fool's Day in Yuru Camp. lol
Aoi got a cool-looking bike, now she can be a biking duo with Nadeshiko. Those puddings were looking very delicious, btw.

Locations:
Jiun-ji
the pudding shop

何それ?意味分かんない
Jun 13, 8:11 AM

Dec 2015
aoi good

by chance its the first time im watching an episode that was literally just released lol
Jun 13, 8:24 AM

Mar 2024
We've come along way from this scene

to today's episode...
Jun 13, 8:26 AM
Jul 2023
Ah, camping trips continues, plenty of wonderful sites and harmless pranks, the ending was wholesome af. the post cred scene is a nice touch lol
Jun 13, 8:29 AM

Jul 2017
Aki being joined by Aoi because of her Takayama relative giving her something, it's a bike, which can prove useful for her trips to school. And it's revealed to be a road bike, which is not what Aoi is expecting, and has to learn from scratch, trying to grasp how well can she ride on one. And that motivation is how it brings her coincidentally to Aki, biking 30km from home like it's nothing, and getting her leftover paracord at a discount...though at the cusp of a flat tyre.

The Kagamihara sisters, joined together with Rin for dessert, it fuels Nadeshiko of more retro trains that she wants to see, though Sakura shuts down her thought process quick. If only for Rin, she's fine with it. The debate between Oi and Torii, made a Street Fighter parody, it has quite the raging history behind it, and Rin knows because she's been there a couple times before with the electric-lighting Toriiyaku in the night scenery, along with the Omonjiyaki and the cherry blossoms.

The April Fools' joke is on Aoi though...
Jun 13, 8:44 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Biking is always a great way to keep fit. The bike was a bit more than i expected though. Still it really served to give Aoi some excellent range. Those puddings sure looked delious. The Oigatayaki sure is something that i would be curious to see. In the end Nadeshiko and her sis sure ended having quite the trip.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 13, 9:05 AM

Mar 2021
Really nice seeing Aoi enjoying having a adventure with her new bike and getting played by her Aunt.The scenery was once again spectacular and very beautiful.
Jun 13, 10:18 AM

Nov 2023
Oigatayaki is indeed a great viewing experience for the girls.

Aoi Chan's first road bicycle ride was a fun for her I guess.

Nadeshiko's smile when she said "Drive safely, Rin-chan" made my day. ^_^
Jun 13, 10:37 AM

Feb 2019
A biking episode yay! Aoi and Chiaki’s segment was going so well until Aoi’s tire went flat. There’s worse spots to be stranded than with Chiaki and in the beautiful countryside tho.

Second half of the episode was by far my fave with Nadeshiko, her sister and Rin hanging out. Too bad Nadeshiko couldn’t go to the steam train park, hope we see her get there one day. But the nighttime Oi/Omonjiyaki viewing was amazing. I love how the studio has such photorealistic backgrounds that really take your breath away this season. Really feels like you’re right there with them seeing it light up at night.

There’s just nothing like those Japanese countryside views. The clean air, beautiful scenery and sharing special moments with those you love. Especially nice for Rin since she and her family had visited that area before!

Great episode
Marinate1016Jun 13, 11:04 AM
Jun 13, 10:48 AM
Sep 2022
dog shit visuals and animation as always
Jun 13, 12:31 PM

Oct 2016
Lots of biking in this season.

More Sakura is always good.
Jun 13, 1:02 PM

Feb 2007
Suddenly, it's Yowamushi Pedal!

Dammit, girls, beat me to the joke with the sticks for the 300-year-old trees. Just when I thought about it, you already said it as well...

Yep, still a Hatsukoi Rail Trip crossover, I see. :D

I can't believe Aoi of all people forgot what day it was... If there is one person in this series who would clearly make use of this day to the fullest extent, it's her. :D
Jun 13, 1:47 PM

Feb 2014
Aoi had that need for speed upon using a road bicycle and that ended up being a 30 kilometer trip to see Chiaki. It sucked that she got a flat tyre, but aside from that, her little adventure was good fun. The post credit scene which had Aoi's father tell her that it was April Fool's Day after believing her aunt's story about him being a pro road bicycle user in the past had me laughing. XD

Meanwhile, Nadeshiko, Sakura and Rin were continuing their fun day out in exploring different location with cherry blossoms trees. However, the highlight for their trip for this episode was viewing the Oigatayaki light up at night. The scenery view of the area as it transitioned from dusk to night before it lit up was breathtaking and stunning.

Only one episode left sadly, but it is the much anticipated cherry blossom camp with everyone. Time to end the third season on a high note!
Jun 13, 5:54 PM

Oct 2022
Good grief, I wish I could be as perpetually impressed and happy about everything like Nadeshiko is. I don't think anything could make that girl upset.
UndefeatedBahamut
Jun 13, 6:18 PM

Apr 2022
cycling with good scenery vibes so good. already ending next week, damn.
Jun 13, 6:20 PM

Dec 2022
Today was a good episode, I feel bad that the next ep is final.
Jun 13, 6:40 PM

Oct 2022
My vocabulary is expanding in this episode “JIUNJI” “OI”.
My japanese history is dependent by street fighter explanations.

This is a blessing episode.

Jun 13, 6:57 PM
Mar 2020
I liked that this video had a still of the Fujikawa as it flows through Minobu, having visited there last month. All the biking talk got me jonesing for another season of Yowamushi Pedal.
Jun 13, 8:35 PM

Nov 2022
Aoi got tricked twice on April fools day. Chiaki's spicy brew made another victim - she should save some for the rest of the gang, as a special treat for their cherry blossom camp trip.
Jun 13, 9:06 PM

Oct 2022
Aoi's cargo pants are cute. I don't often see characters with baggy pants in general, and even less with side pockets. Love Nadeshiko's dopey grins.
Jun 13, 10:04 PM
Mar 2015
Lighting ceremonies at shrine are always impressue
Jun 13, 10:35 PM

Dec 2022
Inuyama family is such a loudmouth, dang it 😂
Jun 13, 10:47 PM

Sep 2018
Aoi rides in style now
Jun 13, 10:57 PM

Oct 2022
Aoi got a taste of her own medicine.
Jun 13, 11:06 PM

Nov 2022
It is nice to have an aunt like that, donating a sports bike & accessories.
If Aoi wants to keep her new bike, she should go buy a BIKE LOCK -- right now !!
Jun 13, 11:28 PM
John Titor

Jul 2017
If Aoi's bicycle hadn't talked I'd have felt scammed. As for Rin and company, I thought of yakitori when they mentioned the Toriiyaki ^^ . I guess that an additional i makes all the difference xD.
Mi música chiptune (auténtica, no fakebit) / My chiptune music (real, no fakebit)
YouTube
Battle of the Bits
SoundCloud
Jun 14, 1:06 AM

Oct 2022
Only met her once and I immediately want auntie and Sakura to go van camping at least once.

Jun 14, 1:28 AM

Dec 2022
So much japanese trivia in one episode.

Just one episode left, Yuru Camp always passes by so quickly.
Jun 14, 2:35 AM
Oct 2019
Everyone got screen time today, that was nice.

Yowamushi Pedal and Street Fighter reference? LMAO

That post credit scene, it just runs through the family "Usoyade".

Last episode is the Cherry Blossom Camp Trip.
NOOOOOOOO I don't want Yuru Camp to be over.
Jun 14, 3:06 AM

Oct 2022
My favorite part of the April fools joke is last episode Rin was thinking about her discussion with her grandfather over how late March was the best time to ride.

Then she went, "Oh wait, I guess it's technically early April". Indicating that the date was April 1st, without actually saying it. It's just such a subtle Chekov's gun coming back at us.
Jun 14, 3:25 AM

Dec 2022
That relationship if Nadeshiko and her sister is just so wholesome. But the aunt took it away by trolling the biggest troll of the group.

Jun 14, 5:43 AM
Dec 2022
The art is so awesome. The sakura scene was well drawn and even more so the night one. Love the telling of the fire of the temple tori/gate.
Jun 14, 8:05 AM

May 2015
Street Fighter II reference is gold.
Jun 14, 12:42 PM

Nov 2019
Yup, road bikes are faster than you might expect. A fun and entertaining episode.

Jun 14, 3:45 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Aoi and her bike, well she sure traveled a long distance, but turns out she got hard trolled by her aunt because she forgot it was April 1st ahaha.
Meanwhile the rest of Rin, Nadeshiko and her sister travel was good, it could bring back memories to Rin
Jun 14, 4:12 PM

Nov 2016
I love Aoi's family.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 14, 6:44 PM

Dec 2022
Man, I'm a sucker for efficient storytelling... that aunt was around for two minutes (that felt like thirty seconds) and you get a COMPLETE sense of just who she is.
Jun 14, 6:54 PM
Sep 2019
Relaxing and solid episode. Almost makes me want to ride a bike again, except the roads here aren't very biker friendly

Akari still waiting for her wasabi chips it seems

Jiunji....
Jun 15, 3:15 AM

Feb 2016
PEAK EPISODE !!!

I DON'T WANT THIS ANIME TO END NEXT WEEK,

I NEED IT TO BE HAPPY !!!
Sorry if my english is bad (っ˘▽˘)っ~~~
Btw, cry about it.
Jun 15, 4:39 AM
Mar 2018
Nice little first half of the episode, with Aoi and her shiny red bike! The aunt seems cool! x)

The latter part was cool too. I particularly enjoyed the lights at night.
Jun 15, 6:49 AM
Oct 2021
nive episode i love when inuko begin her own adventure
Jun 15, 9:33 AM
Sep 2016
The liar being lied upon... Aoi's family has a serious case of compulsive liars, I guess.... wwwwww

I watched this and last EP from Ani One Asia on YouTube. Last EP got me confused, since the sub mentioned the sign at the hills looked like a "bird". That didn't looked like a bird in any sense. Now I just realised in this EP that they're talking abt "Torii" gate instead, not a "bird" (tori). Misleading subs much... wwwwww

I'm sad that next EP going to be the last Yuru Camp for a while.... This series are done with so much heart by the teams in 8-bit and C-Station before, as well as Afro-sensei and the teams at Kirara as well. Season 4 when?

PS: Oh, yeah. We're going to be having Mono adapted as well, I hope pretty soon, by a new studio, Soigne. Another great series, all Yuru Camp-vibe, also from Afro-sensei (this time abt photography). Just hope that the project wouldn't be canceled, and that Soigne will do it justice as much as 8-bit and C-Station have done for Yuru Camp.
uncleqrowJun 15, 9:45 AM
Python is the best programming language ever. FIGHT ME!
Jun 15, 2:34 PM

Jan 2012
This one is about tron os! I kinda disappointed.
Jun 16, 12:05 AM
Aug 2023
Is there a single episode without hot springs?
Jun 16, 5:41 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
30 kilometres in her first "ride a bikE!
kekeke
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yuru Camp△ Season 3 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 20

75 by vadoyager7 »»
57 minutes ago

Poll: » Yuru Camp△ Season 3 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 6

55 by Stormy_77 »»
Yesterday, 1:14 AM

Poll: » Yuru Camp△ Season 3 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 30

66 by Stormy_77 »»
Jun 23, 8:43 PM

Poll: » Yuru Camp△ Season 3 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 23

69 by Stormy_77 »»
Jun 23, 8:34 PM

Poll: » Yuru Camp△ Season 3 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 16

70 by Stormy_77 »»
Jun 23, 8:32 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.