Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 9, 6:57 AM

Nov 2011
Adam Jobs...this man truly is a sight to be hold.

The baby jokes aside, this episode was still very intense yet Mash takes care of business like usual. We're heading into the climax and no shortage of action and drama. I love this momentum tbh, and Mash never ceases to amaze me.
Mar 9, 6:58 AM

May 2020
Adam Jobs sounds like a very textbook english name lol. But yeah, that’s nothing new for this series. And so is the nature of few of the magical spells which might feel familiar, I mean the one that could bring the dead back, without their mind that is. But we saw Wahlberg going bonkers that way, so it’s alright. Serves that goon right who was controlling Adam.

Space sacrifice, just like the name goes, took out Adam and that controller in a single hit. There ain’t many instances where we’d see Wahlberg fighting off in this series, so this one being one of those rare times, got justice. As for Mash, dude’s a walking barrel of laughs. I mean the moment he got to know he’s a creation of Innocent zero, dude might have gotten a bit depressed, but then was like, fuck this my mind can’t take this much lmaooooo.

Hundred on hundred athleticism aside, I like how Mash played it smart and instead of trying and blasting those fidget spinners, he literally went and choked Cell war. Really though, hallucinations can be dangerous lol.
Mar 9, 9:24 AM
May 2021
Well done Mash, tirn me the fck up.
Mar 9, 9:38 AM

Dec 2021
Napping is great when things get tough.

I love watching Mash shut down enemies mid-monologue. It's funny how Cell War, with all its fancy magic, gets beat so easily. It never gets old.

Mar 9, 9:40 AM
Jul 2018
Mashle and frieren goin full out this week with the ''strongest magic users'' lol. Soundtrack timing great 2

Same energy x)
removed-userMar 9, 9:48 AM
Mar 9, 9:45 AM

Jul 2017
The legendary magic man himself: Adam Jobs, creating the very foundation of magic, trickling down to the Noblesse Oblige, of which he becomes a marionette for Innocent Zero's push. Even against very strong dark magic from his Master, Wahlberg knows how to deal with it, and that's not from him, but the wand itself, enough to surpass him and Necross Lange, the controller with his Space Sacrifice.

Back on ground, Mash is revealed to be a part of Innocent Zero's Forbidden Magic of Body Construction, though his protein analogy is quite the mark on his heavy life. Likewise, Cell War is also a part of that magic, though Mash doesn't like to literally mash words and go straight for the action. Cell War going for forbidden magic to expunge the wand's power, Mash needs to deal directly with him while avoiding his Diamond Cutter. Mash literally cutting against the speed of sound, and turning into cream puff party from his muscle power to turn up hypoxia, he's quite the smart character.

Mash: not just all muscles, but smarts as well.
Mar 9, 9:47 AM

Feb 2021
Translations by Google Translate
9:21 Absol is absolute in Latin

10:08 Tremendos is tremendous in Spanish

Wahlberg's attack looks epic!
17:56 Hephaestus is the Greek god of artisans, blacksmiths, carpenters, craftsmen, fire, metallurgy, metalworking, sculpture and volcanoes (Danmachi comes to mind).

Cream Puff Party. I love that these explanations actually make sense lmao.

There has been so many epic fights today already, I'm gonna get an overdose of them lol
EmbientMar 9, 9:52 AM
Mar 9, 9:49 AM
Oct 2016
Walhburg having to face his reanimated master. We definitely in that Naruto vein resurrecting the old man's former teacher to fight them. Innocent Zero reviving the power of their master to try and stop Walhburg. His dark magic being able to absorb anything into the void making it indefensible is very powerful. Only someone with magic like Walhburg could counter that, his own space magic being able to move the space where the dark magic would be going. Overpowering his old master and the lame puppeteer controlling him, leaving Innocent Zero as next for Walhburg to destroy. Mash fighting Cell War definitely leaned into the absurdity at the end. Mash choking him so quickly he instantly dropped the blades and starting hallucinating instead. I was so confused for a second there with Mash shoving cream puffs in his mouth. But Mash strength and speed should never be underestimated and he proved again how superhuman he is. Which consisting now we know he's meant to be absorbed into Innocent Zero for the perfect body or whatever makes sense.
Mar 9, 9:50 AM
Jul 2018
Someone else noticed the small animation bug during ''what the heck is that''? Lips moved before words
Mar 9, 10:01 AM

Mar 2013
Here comes Naruto vibes.🤣
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Mar 9, 10:13 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Resurrecting one's dead master is the ultimate insult upon their names. Wahlberg sure made things look easy with his magic. Innocent zero sure came prepared for their slugging match against the school though. Mash's opponent weren't kidding when they went full force first thing. Mash's bicep's magic sure was a stylish way of winning his fight. But damm it sure was a high risk high reward strat.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 9, 10:14 AM
Feb 2024
Mash chalking up his existence to being protein and then promptly taking a nap is just so hilariously random, that’s what I love about him 😂
I’m glad we have more context about why he’s being targeted though. The fact that all of this is going down while everyone else is frozen is absolutely wild 🤣
“Cream Puff Party” saving the day got me cackling, Mash is the best!
Mar 9, 10:32 AM
Feb 2021
hated necross mance, his design and character were awful, especially those damn teeth. the rest of the episode was good though, especially the cream puff party lol. I am getting sick of basically everyone being a 3-liner now, like it was unique the first and second time, but with cell war, it just got stale.
Mar 9, 11:36 AM

Sep 2014
Good Wahlberg fight, dude is busted

A shame that was just a hallucination though because I can totally believe that happening
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Mar 9, 11:36 AM
Apr 2023
Reply to hotcheese
hated necross mance, his design and character were awful, especially those damn teeth. the rest of the episode was good though, especially the cream puff party lol. I am getting sick of basically everyone being a 3-liner now, like it was unique the first and second time, but with cell war, it just got stale.
@hotcheese,
Seriously? There's only a few of them for every billion people in the population.
And you haven't even seen a single level three spell yet.
Mar 9, 12:06 PM

Mar 2007
Wahlberg showing everyone why he's the current #1, even the old master controlled by the necromancer and using dark magic couldn't defeat him.

The comedy in this parody is quite good. Like, wait, did he punch me while I was talking??? Lord, Mash has the most satisfying punches out of all the anime airing this season. One of the reasons I love this show.

Mar 9, 12:24 PM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
This show really has a way to portray the most relevant characters in a goofy way. Take Adam right after Wahlberg's response, he was all laughs. Or the thorny guy being utterly sassed, ignored and completely destroyed by Mash. But alas, to me it seems like Wahlberg's time has probably come to an end, unless something unpredictable happens.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Mar 9, 12:27 PM

Nov 2016
Reply to removed-user
Mashle and frieren goin full out this week with the ''strongest magic users'' lol. Soundtrack timing great 2

Same energy x)
@FoodstampDayo

Mashle be like come at me bro

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 9, 12:41 PM

Jun 2023
Cream puff party
Cream puff party
Mar 9, 12:45 PM
Feb 2021
DarmagOxattee said:
@hotcheese,
Seriously? There's only a few of them for every billion people in the population.
And you haven't even seen a single level three spell yet.

I'm looking forward to seeing 3rd level magic, I was just saying that the 3-liner reveals were getting stale, because it was done 4 times already.
Mar 9, 12:52 PM

May 2019
So Mash was created to be one of 6 children to create an immortal heart for IZ so I wonder if we've met any of the other 5 siblings. That also explains what IZ meant in the last episode when he said Mash would be absorbed (or something like that). What IZ or Cell War didn't seem to count on was Mash having friends and faculty to back him up and the strength to fight back.
Mar 9, 12:59 PM

Jun 2023
Yummyummmyummmmm

Mar 9, 1:03 PM

Mar 2017
Edo Tensei vs Kamui vs Bicips was fire ngl :')
Feel pain, think about pain, accept pain, know pain... Shinra Tensei!
Mar 9, 1:51 PM
Feb 2021
Cream Puff Party forbidden magic spell. Ahahaha
Mar 9, 2:08 PM
Oct 2022
One punch man meets Hogwarts has now met Naruto.

Hokage Wahlberg is must face a legendary magician/ninja that was integral to his education. but in this, Wahlberg is also part of the Sannin and Innocent Zero is their Orochimaru.

A hunt of destructo disc flavor!

Any other connections you guys seeing?
LucenProjectMar 9, 2:43 PM
Mar 9, 3:13 PM
Aug 2016
Cream Puff Party all day baby !
Mar 9, 4:18 PM
Jul 2017
a voldemort without a face instead of a nose
who is the 3rd discipline of Adam and where is she at
half the battle recycled stock footage of frozen in time 2nddary protags

discount kankuro were awful. Adam was supposed to be super strong but walhberg delt with him without problem. lame flashbacks with no purpose

the entire 6 hearts or horcuxes was LAME, this is straight up harry potter at this point

the entire fight was so bad. mashle can punch so hard he can blow up things, but when he punches an enemy in the face they aren't killed? running fast to beat the discount destructo disks was trash and the creampuff party made no sense with the bicep chokehold

Discount orochimaru with that whack edo sensei
silent_lurkerMar 10, 5:00 AM
Mar 9, 5:04 PM

Jul 2022
Innocent Zero pulled an Edo Tensei to bring back Adam Jobs, the mentor of both him and Wahlberg. Turns out, Adam Jobs was a great teacher who cared for people without magic. I can't grasp how the ideology of the wizard who once ruled the magical world never stuck around.

Wahlberg is THE GOAT. His showdown with this anime's Kankurō just showed us the immense power he wields and that he'll protect everyone no matter what, even if it means facing off against a puppet of his own master.

Now it turns out Mash is a Horcrux that Innocent Zero needs for immortality. I'm eager to see his other siblings. His fight against Cell War was solid.
Mar 9, 5:18 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Steve- i mean Adam Jobs dark magic really is something else. But damn i thought this magic of Innocent Zero might top Orochimaru magic up. But nope, its needs a puppet master to control that created some restrictions toward Jobs. Which ofc can be taken advantage well by Dumbledore spatial manipulation magic, or whatever that is.

Alright back to our Mushroom Head, no need a very complex spell to defeat that creepy toge-toge overly jealous clone, War Cell. Mash only needs a choke and bam. No diamond skin can withstand the power of hypoxia!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Mar 9, 5:24 PM

Aug 2022
Reply to Matchappie
Yummyummmyummmmm

Matchappie said:
Yummyummmyummmmm

🤣

At this part, I thought Cell War was going to experience "death by creampuff"....
Mar 9, 5:38 PM

Apr 2022
mashed wacked him while he was still talking LMFAO thats probably the funniest scene from this whole show for me, the voice acting there was jokes as well.
Mar 9, 7:36 PM

Apr 2016
Another great episode, that Cream Puff Party hallucination was pretty wild LOL
So much lore and drama and more great fight sequences, peak
Mar 9, 7:50 PM

Feb 2020
The magic of Biceps never disappoints
Mar 9, 7:54 PM

Jul 2008
Paiton's Shock! That's an attack.
XD

I would love to see Mash fighting Saitama. XD
My candies:
Mar 9, 7:56 PM
Apr 2021
LMAOOO bro mash killed me in this episode bros so funny, he heard he was created just to make his father stronger and bro went into depressed mode and took a nap only to wake up and realize the shit happening to him ain’t a dream🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Walberg finna pop off next episode that’s for sure bc I know he’s still angry about his former master’s body being used against their will and innocent zero has yet to showcase his true powers so I can’t wait until then🤩🤩🔥🔥

Just realized that innocent zero pulled an Edo Tensei here💀💀💀
Mar 9, 8:04 PM

Sep 2012
Reply to silent_lurker
a voldemort without a face instead of a nose
who is the 3rd discipline of Adam and where is she at
half the battle recycled stock footage of frozen in time 2nddary protags

discount kankuro were awful. Adam was supposed to be super strong but walhberg delt with him without problem. lame flashbacks with no purpose

the entire 6 hearts or horcuxes was LAME, this is straight up harry potter at this point

the entire fight was so bad. mashle can punch so hard he can blow up things, but when he punches an enemy in the face they aren't killed? running fast to beat the discount destructo disks was trash and the creampuff party made no sense with the bicep chokehold

Discount orochimaru with that whack edo sensei
silent_lurker said:

You do realize Mashle doesn't have the intention to kill (Otherwise he would've done so) so he will control his strength against objects and human differently. Like cmon, use your brain for a second here.

Also, how did you get this far and not realize the anime is all about being a comedy/parody. Of course it's not gonna go the usual shounen route of handling things.
Mar 9, 9:18 PM

Nov 2012
I thought something was odd about Mash giving up his gianormous cream puff, especially at a shu cream party.

Wahlberg is a true teacher. Even when he's going to kill you, he provides a lesson.
Mar 9, 9:41 PM

Mar 2008
Got a Orochimaru Naruto summoning reference with their master. Wahlberg is a beast. He's in in his prime at an old age.

Then we get a Frieza DBZ tracking twin energy disc reference. Cream puff party is gonna stick in my head for a while. xD
Mar 9, 11:06 PM

Apr 2015
Lmao this episode was all over the place and in a good way!
Wahlberg so strong damn and also Mash is unpredictable af haha.
Mar 9, 11:53 PM
Oct 2019
Nahh bro bring out the First Hokage.
Definitely inspired by Naruto Chunnin Exam LMAO

Creampuff Party!!
I really thought Cell gonna experience "death by creampuff" lol
Mar 10, 12:07 AM
Mar 2024
I laughed so hard when mash started stuffing cream puff in that guy's mouth 😂.
As always loved the episode.
also, what's up with the character being named ADAM JOBS. It feels like the writer Googled "English names for Men" and chose the first name that showed up 😁.
sohma_kyoMar 13, 10:46 AM
Mar 10, 3:36 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Mash should just use that chokehold hypoxia move from now on and give all his opponents death by cream puff parties

NYANPASU
5700XT

Mar 10, 3:54 AM

May 2015
Apparently, chou-cream is the best weapon.
Mar 10, 5:02 AM
Level 6 esper

May 2021
Weird fights, but still fun :)
Mashle muscle magic going strong again!
“Do what feels right in your heart. You will be criticized either way.” (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Mar 10, 6:25 AM

May 2021
It may have been a hallucination but Cream Puff Party looked absolutely brutal. Like imagine getting choked to death by a snack. Add on Mash's repetition of the phrase and this could be his most "dangerous" attack.

Mar 10, 7:17 AM
Mar 2022
Cream puff party, cream puff party, cream puff party ♬♪(ง ᵕωᵕ)ว
Mar 10, 7:57 AM

Mar 2016
man, its not even funny anymore how bad the plots and fights are
Mar 10, 8:24 AM
Mar 2023
muy divertido lo de la alucinacion que parecia que lo estaba derrotando con panecillos
Mar 10, 10:57 AM

May 2021
I kind of lost interest in this show. First season was great and funny, now it's just whatever. I don't know if their comedic timing is off this season or jokes are not as funny but watching now is a completion effort, rather than enjoyable one.
Mar 10, 1:52 PM

Jul 2022
So my man Mash really said "So i'm just a protein powder to you, huh", then proceeded to lament how his life is hard, took a nap, argued with the thorny guy, and then the thorny guy summoned hepatitis? Peak
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mashle: Shinkakusha Kouho Senbatsu Shiken-hen Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 3

156 by Zedricjohn123 »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Mashle: Shinkakusha Kouho Senbatsu Shiken-hen Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 24

136 by FrozenRaider »»
Jun 10, 11:24 AM

Poll: » Mashle: Shinkakusha Kouho Senbatsu Shiken-hen Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 30

122 by KingBaller06 »»
Jun 9, 12:16 PM

Poll: » Mashle: Shinkakusha Kouho Senbatsu Shiken-hen Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 23

78 by KingBaller06 »»
Jun 9, 12:11 PM

Poll: » Mashle: Shinkakusha Kouho Senbatsu Shiken-hen Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 2

96 by Souiii »»
Jun 9, 9:13 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.