Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (30) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Nov 4, 2023 8:15 AM
Community Mod
Peacemaker

Jan 2017
Thread made in advance to reduce the competition for the first post.
The thread will be unlocked at around 01:35 JST This thread is now unlocked

Due to the extreme popularity of the show and the fact that for the previous season (and this season), many of the episodes had really early episode threads opened by various users, the episode threads for this show will only be made by mods until further notice.

A reminder of some rules:
  • Do not ask where to watch or post links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
  • If you absolutely need to make a reference to the LN, manga, WN or something that might happen in future episodes, use spoiler tags.
    [spoiler]your text here[/spoiler]

• Do not only post something like "good episode". Simple phrases posts are removed without notice.
  • Only use one screenshot. If you use more than one, your other pictures will be either put in spoilers or removed.
  • Refrain from multi-posting consecutively. Use the edit button if necessary.
  • Do not resort to abuse or trolling.

You can find the Anime Series Episode Discussion Rules here.
anime-primeNov 4, 2023 9:37 AM
Nov 4, 2023 9:38 AM

May 2020
Though we did have a bit of recap sort of, or it was just them playing the last few moments of that first episode, it didn’t take long until we jumped into the crux of the matter… when Armin declared his willingness to see the extent of freedom Eren claims to have. Though talks were fine and all, I liked how Eren deployed the 9 titans of the past to obliterate his “used-to-be” friends in the most ruthless way lol.

Pieck did go the obvious “he ain’t my friend so I’ve no hard feelings in taking his head” but jesus christ war hammer piped her like there’s no tomorrow. But what followed was crisp as heck action sequence with odm gear like the old times, where everyone got a chance not only to shine but literally become a star, but that was too short lived, as the moment Armin got taken inside the mouth of this huge ass titan, you know where we were leading to…

… the appearance of the Falco’s flying titan with Annie and Gabi riding his back and saving our avengers just at the right time, very convenient indeed. Sometimes I think the author literally hated Eren, I mean not only the plot armour was as heavy as a star for these people when they were fighting, but even Armin who got eaten, ended up in the paths. Ended up in the paths.. had a conversation with Zeke, and you know his charisma, he can even lead the baddest and dirtiest people out there to change their… thoughts to an extreme extent.

Levi FINALLY KILLED Zeke, and for sure this time, it’s the finals of the final. Though plenty happened in between, but I mean if there’s one thing which I could not get out of my mind was Mikasa's dream… THE WHAT-IF. WHAT WOULD’VE HAPPENED IF EREN THAT DAY INDEED DECIDED TO RUN OFF WITH MIKASA AFTER CONFESSING HIS FEELINGS. Though that’s just a big if in the end, as we know what transpired after that….

… Mappa literally adapted that whole sequence panel by panel where Mikasa CUT EREN’S HEAD OFF AND LITERALLY KISSED HIM.. jesus we didn’t need that with this precision right? Then why lol. And no this ain’t the only thing which we as viewers didn’t want to see in the adaption. THEY ADAPTED THE INFAMOUS, “ I WANT MIKASA TO THINK ABOUT ME AND ME ONLY EVEN AFTER I DIE.. FOR 10 YEARS AT LEAST” , and Eren acting like a… no leave it.

Isayama did my man Eren dirty, people call him a clown these days. Really never wanted to live through these moments ever again, but sigh. Eren was the villain, Eren was the hero, and everything happened according to his will. He suffered in between, a lot, heck sacrificed himself for his friends, but he has become the punching bag of this community, and that would never change.

At least people know Eren was the saviour, or they might not, but that matters not. Avengers won in the end and Eren lost… that’s the ending.. ending of this “of what once used to be” a great great series, because the ending actually didn’t live up to the expectations after all these years of build up. There could be many adjectives we could term the ending with, but let’s leave it at a positive note after all these years.

Mappa did the episode justice, atleast in terms of animating the things. Though you cannot correct what’s already wrong, so… anyways, I don’t know what additions they were talking about, because I didn’t see any. Avengers are messengers of peace, Levi living the retirement life and Mikasa… always waited for Eren.

Goodbye. 🕊/10.

Jul 2021
2nd half of the premiere was better than the 1st half ig in terms of quality wise. Zeke and Armin are having a conversation in the Paths, where Zeke explains the origin of the Titans and how Ymir escaped to a world without death. Armin tries to convince Zeke that life is not meaningless and that there are things worth living for, such as friendship, love, and freedom. Zeke is moved by Armin's words and decides to help him stop Eren's Rumbling.The group split up, each member going in different directions to stop Eren and free the captives. Mikasa looked torn as she chose to kill Eren by cutting off his head, which was attached to his body with a spine. I won't go into the details of a romantic moment (the kiss) during Armin and Eren's conversation in the Paths, but it's funny. In this conversation, Eren confesses that he started the Rumbling to protect his friends and free Ymir, the original Titan's creator, from her never-ending servitude. He also tells Mikasa he loves her and hopes she won't find another partner after his death (OH MAN I DID LAUGH SO HARD ON THIS). In the current timeline, Armin and the others return to their human forms and realize that the Titan curse is no more. They also remember Eren's visit to them before the Rumbling. Armin takes credit for stopping Eren and negotiates with the Marleyan soldiers to spare the Eldians, aiming to bring peace between the two sides. Three years later, the world is still in chaos, but there's a peace conference happening in Odiha. Eldian representatives, including Armin, Annie, Reiner, Pieck, Falco, and more, are invited. Levi, who is now in a wheelchair, as well as Gabi and Kaya, who have grown up, join them. Their plan is to visit Paradis Island, where Historia and her daughter lead a new Yeagerist regime that's preparing for war against the world. Their goal is to persuade them to end the cycle of violence and hatred. God Mikasa’s VA singing in the end is so good. Ending is well yk, stays the same, honestly I don’t even wanna bother to complain since it ages like milk already. Genuinely teared up a lot during the premiere though, especially Levi’s scene at the end, and Sasha, it broke my heart that their lives don’t last long. LINKED HORIZON YOU DID MIRACLES, what a way to end off with your song.
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Dec 2021
10 years in the making. The finale of Shingeki no Kyojin. Is it as bad as manga readers said? Well...

We pick up right where we left off back in spring, with Armin transforming into the Colossus Titan, but is swallowed. The group faces a swarm of Titans. Annie and Mikasa pursue the Titan with Armin. Inside, Armin encounters Zeke in the Path. They connect with past Titan inheritors. Back in the real world, they defeat Eren. Memories of Eren resurface in his comrades. Mikasa bids farewell. Years pass, peace talks begin. Over countless years, Mikasa raises a new family before passing away. Eventually, war ravages Paradis, and Eren's colossal tree is rediscovered by a wandering child.

The chaotic battle showcased some impressive historical Titans. However, I hope they start falling soon. Nearly everyone was on the brink of death this episode, only to be saved at the last moment, with each chapter ending on a cliffhanger. I was a staunch Eren supporter, but the Alliance's cause didn't convince me until now. "Saving the world" felt cliché and weak. But in these grim times, Miss Kiyomi's kindness shines as a beacon of hope, leaving me speechless. She went to great lengths, sacrificing her boat, a level of dedication and sacrifice we've never seen before. It should have been evident from the moment the Alliance was introduced that something was off. The writing surrounding it felt fundamentally flawed. Isayama had numerous paths he could have taken for a satisfying ending, so many possibilities. He wasn't constrained in his writing. Yet, he chose... whatever this is. The treatment of a girl, subjected to such horrors, only to end up loving the person responsible is deeply troubling. Is this really one of the last messages AoT leaves us with? Eren's death as a gambit doesn't even bother me the most. His transformation into a bird at the end, symbolizing freedom, aligns perfectly with his character.

While the ending leaves a sour taste in my mouth, I can't overlook how Shingeki has changed the anime medium and how it's overall just a great fucking ride. Overall, I'd give it an 9/10, as there's far more brilliance than flaws. However, this aspect has significantly tarnished the experience.

Jun 2019
Started reading manga back in 2010 and anime later on in 13. Today is the last day of this huge franchise. After all these years, it is finally coming to an end. Can't help but feel a little bit emotional. Like I spent 10+ years with this and it's ending today. What a journey it has been. Has been an experience for sure. Let's witness the ending one last time.

Incredible work by all the staff members in this final work. It was so amazing to see this work conclude. Armin's breakdown was so beautifully done. That infant scene was so beautiful during the rumbling, it made me so emotional. The action scenes were so well done. The 3DCG and the hand-drawn scenes were beautiful. Very strong directing and storyboarding as expected from the finale. It was very beautiful. I couldn't have asked for a better adaptation. Made me tear up a bunch of times.

Thank you to everyone involved in this work. I'm grateful for this work and its completion till the end. Thank you for all the hard work over all these years.
Aug 2022
This Anime will be remembered forever in the history of the Legendary Anime's.
Mikasa Her Sacrifice for the humidity 😭😭😭.
Salute to those who waited 10 years in patience to watch the finale.
Score 10/10.
This is the Ending 😭.
Ricky16Nov 4, 2023 9:43 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
It's been seven and a half years since I watched the first episode and consequently binge-watched the entirety of the first season. Despite knowing how the series ended in the manga version and, quite frankly, despising it, I just couldn't help but still look forward to this, thanks to all the promotional developments.

Short recap from Onyokoppon maneuvering the plane to Armin's obvious question about freedom to Eren, I'm glad they kept it short and moved right on. Got to give it to Ymir for taking Armin out of the equation from the get-go, it definitely made things a lot more difficult and the episode thankfully longer for us to watch, lol. "Sayonara, Eren," and the Colossal titan transformation. Hey, even I was convinced that was it then and there...

Annie shutting off Mikasa's little declaration was a little hilarious, not going to lie. Bird titan, to be honest, I don't know how I still feel about that. Pieck was in a close call, but she's one of the wittiest characters out there, so it's hard to rule her out. From the ultimate depths of despair to a definitive glimpse of hope, we got to give credit where it's due - thanks, Zeke. Levi didn't waste a single second to latch on to that opportunity, damn.

"Itterashai, Eren," and then that smooch. Yes, they adapted it. Yikes! And we got that weird info drop about Mikasa carrying on Ymir's wish. Oh yeah, and then there was Eren's outburst of love for Mikasa. So out of character, but that's some solace for us Mikasa fans, I guess.

Armin's revenge punch to Eren, I'm glad they didn't hold back on that. Killing 80% of the world's population, that's insane! Armin going along with the plan is wild too, at least there's no more titanhood. Eren's promise from the very start was fulfilled, but at what cost?

Next, it's time to tune in to the After Party to get all that off my chest and bid this series the farewell it deserves!
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Jan 2009
attack on titan is about nihilism over idealism, power struggle and power corrupts, nature over nurture, genocide justification over genocide prevention, violence is the answer its kill or be killed, the cycle of hate and violence and war never ends

degNov 9, 2023 5:43 AM

Apr 2021
END OF AN ERA!!!

Attack on Titan was one of the very first shows I'd begun watching when I barely knew anything about anime. This show was the definition of peak fiction!!!

I can't believe it's over! What a journey man! The last episode was an emotional whirlwind for me. Even though I knew what was about to unfold, I was still at the edge of my seat. It's a tough farewell to a show that's meant so much to me. The storytelling, the animation, the music and everything else just seemed perfect. The journey was incredible, and it's hard to believe it's come to an end.
I'm going to miss Eren, Mikasa, Armin, Levi and everyone else and I'll treasure the memories.

Thank you Mappa!!!

Attack on Titan was and will always be on my Top 5 shows. Easily one of the GOATS in the world of anime.

Joel77Nov 4, 2023 9:47 AM
Nov 4, 2023 9:39 AM

Oct 2017
Disappointing ending, very disappointed with how Isayama handled it. Expected something better. That said AOT is now finally over. Been quite the journey with this.
Nov 4, 2023 9:39 AM

Feb 2021
lol...the absolute state of this series
Nov 4, 2023 9:41 AM

Apr 2020
Read the last chapter when it came out, now watching the last episode, can’t believe its over but I think it’s fine that they decided to keep it faithful because that’s what the anime has always done. Still a disappointment though..

Sep 2017
The fuck did I just watch...

Nov 2011
Truly the end of an era.

I remember watching this back in 2013 on release day and it was a moment in history. The amount of the older soundtrack used for the finale was truly a blessing to see as well.

Eren's path and what led him to what he did and confession was a highlight despite what people think of him. Everything came together with this episode as I had pictured. The Mikasa/Eren scene was adapted because it's just too damn important to omit it. However, I also found it very satisfying to see Levi taking out Zeke. They had a personal rivalry since their first encouter back in season 3.

What a journey it has been though. I wish they'd announce a new game because the second game was mediocre at best...but maybe someday.

Will never forget this series.
Nov 4, 2023 9:43 AM

Sep 2019
Absolute garbage ending. Like many other popular/good series author couldn't deliver with the ending.
Nov 4, 2023 9:46 AM

Mar 2014
The ending was ass, just like the manga. I just feel bad mappa animators had to work so much for this garbage lmao
Nov 4, 2023 9:46 AM

Sep 2020
Peak fiction finally ended. I will miss AOT a lot.
Nov 4, 2023 9:47 AM
Jun 2023
Plot armor is so shit. Isayama is like D&D of anime. Well atleast GoT was not started with their brain. But Isayama took a really good plot to one of the worst ending ever. GoT ending is better than this. Why so much plot armor. Just kill Annie ffs.
and what is 80% killing and then u all kill me like wtf. Just kill all of them and then live without any worry. you are already killing 80% of then what difference 20% more will make? Isayama just got lost in the ending and fked it really bad.
Nov 4, 2023 9:47 AM
May 2020
The worst ending of all time 😂😂😂
Nov 4, 2023 9:48 AM

Mar 2021
Its an end of one war and the beginning of another....
Let the death threats begin!!!
Apr 2020
THANK YOU... ALL OF YOU.

Jul 2012
What an intense and emotional finale. The music was amazing, as always. And there were so many special moments.

You could feel what was coming. Still, that was tough to watch. Seeing Eren's friends struggle with the choice to kill him, especially Mikasa and Armin who kept wondering why it had to come to this, who desperately kept trying to find a different answer. It was incredibly sad to see Eren finally being able to be himself again, if only in their memories. It hurt hearing him say his farewells to Mikasa and Armin too. But seeing Eren break down, revealing the truth to Armin, and admitting he wants to live despite knowing his own fate, his sacrifice, was just heartbreaking. And then the final scene with Mikasa at their tree with that music playing. The anime really brought her pain to life.

After a decade, the anime has finally concluded. Glad to have seen this story to the end.
Nov 4, 2023 9:51 AM
Nov 2015
10/10 show with a 5/10 ending. Regardless of how it ended, I enjoyed the ride and I will always remember the anime, that got me into anime!
Nov 4, 2023 9:51 AM

May 2014
What a waste of the budget and work. Yes, animation and soundtrack were great. To bad they were wasted on such a garbage story. Not only nothing was fixed or further explained, but even the memes were adapted faithfully. How could AOT fall so much only Ymir knows. Time to avoid all AOT related stuff for 10 years at least.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 4, 2023 9:53 AM

Jun 2008
No changes at all? The same utterly dogshit ending from the manga? Did they adapt the extra panels too?
Nov 4, 2023 9:53 AM
Jan 2017
The worst ending in the anime industry
Nov 4, 2023 9:55 AM

Jan 2015
whatever this ending was. I should’ve listened to manga readers
Nov 4, 2023 9:55 AM
Aug 2022
I need a clarification so i can start watching it. IS IT THE END OR THERE WILL BE MORE EPISODES?
Nov 4, 2023 9:56 AM
Oct 2022
This might just be the worst piece of fiction I have ever watched. The very definition of horrendous writing. Isayama is a disgrace of a writer.
Nov 4, 2023 9:56 AM

Jan 2021
Finally, the worst scene in the history of manga is animated! Thank you Isayama for giving us this shit of a series, even 1/10 is too much.
Nov 4, 2023 9:57 AM
Nov 2023
It's rushed the manga and it's adaption is worse than the manga
Nov 4, 2023 9:58 AM
Jan 2018
Still have no clue what isayama was thinking honestly

It’s a shame some of the scenes the staff put a lot of effort into will be overshadowed by events

Funny enough this ending reminds me of darling in the franxx for some reason
Mattinator95Nov 4, 2023 10:40 AM
Nov 4, 2023 10:02 AM
Feb 2023
Well unfortunately they didn’t fix how bad the ending was. They just adapted it perfectly lol. Still this anime made alot of great memories for me. Unfortunately the ending fumbles hard with the same problems of “mother”… Like delete that scene, nothing was fleshed out and the ending still frustrates me because this anime and story had the potential of the GOAT but that ending is just hard to justify it.

Good bye AOT, you will be missed. Now get ready for defenders and haters. This fanbase will be worse than it was and that’s saying something…
Sep 2019
I loved it
I enjoyed it
I loved every minute
I loved every second of it

I loved his crying face , when he said the thing
Ooh boi

I loved how it's exactly as dogshit as it was in the manga

And here the dumb me thought the mappa will do better, they definitely will lmao

I couldn't be more wrong and for some reason I loved that part.

Now everyone anime only will know why manga readers hatred the ending and I still think a lot of anime only Donna pretend the love the to act cool, but loved to be wrong again, kinda disappointed as I did expected mappa to add more context and more details, but I think they russed the adaption it self.
Dec 2020
It was fun while it lasted. Even if the ending isn't as good as the series deserves, it doesn't diminish the fact that AoT is one of the best pieces of fiction to ever exist
Nov 4, 2023 10:03 AM

Jul 2021
wait is it already out???
Nov 4, 2023 10:03 AM
May 2021
iseyama fumbled hard aot dropped outta the charts with this last ep
Nov 4, 2023 10:05 AM

Jun 2022
WHAT THE FUKK WAS THAT AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHH SOOO BADDDDD
Nov 4, 2023 10:06 AM
Mar 2022
MegamiRem said:
Disappointing ending, very disappointed with how Isayama handled it. Expected something better. That said AOT is now finally over. Been quite the journey with this.

I know a lot of people didn’t like it, but can you explain why? I enjoyed it and I’m just wondering what people would have preferred to happen. No hate at all just curious.
Nov 4, 2023 10:06 AM
Feb 2022
I won't say a lot.
farewell Eren. thanks mappa, wit studio,and to one and only isayama!
Eren and gang scar a place into my heart. and im really glad for it.

Thank u for all this years.
it was never about the Titans.
Nov 4, 2023 10:08 AM

Jun 2023
And it finally ends. All that money i spent on copium for AOE is as lost as my dad going out for milk

Although, gotta say this is the type of those show where one can say that the journey was better than the destination. I can still remember the braingasm I got during the Return To Shiganshina arc , the Marley and Reiner reveals or even the first fucking episode. The concept just felt so unique, and there is still nothing like it

Even though this was a cold shower, AOT is still one of the best shows Ive ever seen and ruining a small part of a big ocean would not change that for me (Though I do sympathize with those saying that the ending ruined the show for them).

All in all wanted to say Thank you Isayama for creating a brilliant story.
H8trsNov 4, 2023 10:39 AM
Nov 4, 2023 10:09 AM

Jan 2018
I love how every time I come to see the discussion about some episode in MAL, the majority of comments is positive, however here it is mostly people hating on the ending. AS THEY SHOULD, because it's absolute trash. Sad that this was the end of one of my favorite anime, as well as an extremely popular one all around the world. In my opinion, it will just tarnish the genre, but nothing we can do about it. Hopefully people will stop trying to sugarcoat, saying that the ending isn't bad, because it is. Like ffs, where did Mikasa even wander to with Eren's head? She was walking towards the island, from the middle of the continent, at least 1 day distance to Liberio in a train, through a land desolated by the Rumbling with no people, food or water. Just one of the millions of things that make absolutely no sense, but it is what it is...

Nov 2021
Guys, Finally it's over after all these years!! Gonna miss the show so much <3
But yes, like everyone is saying: Absolute garbage ending.

I was actually the first commenter. But that mod guys deleted the whole discussion page.
Never will I forgive him.
-AcheronNov 4, 2023 10:14 AM

Mar 2016
It’s been a journey everyone.

Nov 4, 2023 10:11 AM
Oct 2020
Imagine showing this to a fan in 2019 after they just finished Season 3 Part 2, how far we've fallen god damn hacksayama
Nov 4, 2023 10:11 AM

Apr 2013
Just as disappointing as the manga was; maybe slightly better since they were able to give more context but still not as great as everything up to paths. Started reading AOT back in 2012 and hated chapters 135-139.5. Feelings haven't changed once animated. I won't be surprised if many anime onlys enjoy this marvel ending, but it's just not a good conclusion.
Nov 4, 2023 10:12 AM
Jun 2021
wayrandommaster said:
I need a clarification so i can start watching it. IS IT THE END OR THERE WILL BE MORE EPISODES?

This is the finale
Nov 4, 2023 10:13 AM
Jun 2023
swamp881 said:
MegamiRem said:

I know a lot of people didn’t like it, but can you explain why? I enjoyed it and I’m just wondering what people would have preferred to happen. No hate at all just curious.

Barring ymir's Stockholm syndrome with king Fritz,everything else was great for me.Ig u could say each to own opinion.I enjoyed the last ch and the series as whole(yet to watch the ep) and I won't let others dictate my preferences.AOT will always be one of my favourite shows.
Shinzou sasageyo!
Nov 4, 2023 10:13 AM

Jun 2023
Yep, two years later and the ending is still a steaming dumpster fire as it's fundamentally the same thing; the added context is just polishing the turd. Worst part about it isn't all the character assassinations, gaping plot holes and atrocious dialogue, it's the absolute wasted potential of this series. Such a shame that it was on the verge of becoming a generational apex of the medium, but I guess Yams had other ideas when (re)writing the ending and everything post-Rumbling activation. Can't really blame people for thinking this is among the worst endings in animanga when you go from a flawless extensive narrative with masterful planning to capeshit in the span of ~15 chapters/~10 episodes.

It sucks because I've been following this series for 10 years now after season 1 rekindled my interest in animanga. Wit's adaptation is still a top 3 anime for me and in retrospect, they dropped the series at the perfect point. Only good thing about this part of the final season was the first 10 minutes showcasing the Rumbling in effect. At least it adapted the thematically charged extra pages I guess, which prevented the ending from being indefensible although it was never going to outright redeem the entire thing.

the13thStruggle said:
Wow, who would've thought that the remaining 20% of the world population would get revenge on Paradis in the future because the traitorous Alliance were low IQ enough to believe you can talk no jutsu a populace right after you just reaffirmed yourselves as island devils to their century's worth of brainwashing by almost committing omnicide. The Yeagerists were vindicated.

Still can't get over how the same thematically charged ending about the endless cycle of violence could've been written but infinitely superior by having a victorious Paradis resort to infighting in that time-skip epilogue instead of turning the story into capeshit.

#ThankYouIsayama
#ThankYouMAPPA
^^^
AntithesisNov 4, 2023 11:31 AM
Nov 4, 2023 10:17 AM

Jun 2009
swamp881 said:
MegamiRem said:

Don't listen to anything a single person says about the ending being "the worst". The ending is one of the most bafflingly misunderstood things I've ever seen.

And no I'm not saying it's too big brain or difficult to understand. It isn't at all. It's just that people seem to have COMPLETELY missed the point of what AoT was leading up to and what we've seen in the 4th season.

There was no way Eren could have or should have won. He was reduced to a crying child. This is the poetic ending of his character and of Attack on Titan. I'm not saying AoT was 100% perfect, but the fans' desires for a fan-focused ending are mind blowingly out of touch with what Isayama has been leading up to for yeeeaaaaaaaaars.
Pages (30) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season - Kanketsu-hen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Koito91 - Mar 3, 2023

1047 by cooldogmom »»
6 hours ago

» Why is this so ugly??? ( 1 2 )

kizumi91 - Nov 5, 2023

60 by Akuya »»
Apr 25, 7:19 AM

» ending (spoiler) ( 1 2 3 )

leyaf - Apr 2

101 by eslam722 »»
Apr 15, 6:02 AM

» What would the characters favorite anime be?

TASM18 - Apr 5

25 by kush_void »»
Apr 7, 6:13 PM

» about episodic version of final chapters

taru_otaku - Nov 19, 2023

8 by Adrena »»
Apr 5, 7:04 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.