Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Oct 12, 2023 9:41 AM

Nov 2011
Well, it's interesting to see Kenshin and the others beginning to train at another dojo. Kaoru displayed leadership qualities and I believe she makes a great asset as a teacher.

On the other hand, they faced Raijuuta, a man with pride and ego. Definitely felt like an episode that goes beyond just training. There's a lot of pride on the line.
Oct 12, 2023 9:44 AM

May 2020
Oh no, Kenshin should’ve opened that door, though we still would’ve ended up with the same result. Anyways, after a one-off episode last time, we wasted no moment and started with the Raijuta arc.

It was just a formal visit to Maekawa dojo, with the nicest intentions of learning from and letting people learn. Though as the history goes in this series, wherever Kenshin and co. go, for one reason or the other, troubles follow them through. And as it happened this time, just when it looked like things were going easy-peasy, Raijuta for no reason whatsoever, came and announced his intention of taking over Maekawa dojo.

And to people’s surprise, he didn’t even break a sweat and toppled the master of the dojo, just like that. That was disheartening for people present there, but things would’ve taken a turn for worse, if Kenshin wouldn’t have interrupted and stopped Raijuta from killing. Though then he gave him a glimpse of his own skills too, which eventually led to him leaving the place for the time being.

Though at his audacity lol, man was literally inviting Kenshin to come on-board with his schemes. Unsurprisingly, Kenshin didn't, and now he thinks he needs to take him out. Best of luck over that, but that kid is sooo annoying man.
Oct 12, 2023 10:02 AM

Jan 2009
It was a fun episode, at least at this point in the story, I think Raijuuta is a more interesting villain than Aoshi was.
I guess one of my biggest regrets, having come this far into the anime, is just how unremarkable this adaptation has been, from an anime standpoint. If it had gotten a production the level of Jujutsu Kaisen S2, this could have been a true classic... It really gets hurt by the fact that it airs just 1 hour after Jujutsu Kaisen finishes too, which just makes me feel worse about it lol. I wonder why such a beloved IP such as Kenshin didn't get a better production
Oct 12, 2023 11:28 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Yahiko sure picked the wrong moment to barge in. Kaoru sure is popular but she's far from being just a pretty face though. It was fun seeing her provide guidance to the students in the other dojo. Must be a base requirement for all dojo challengers to be as tall as mountains. Still Rajuta sure had quite the strength in him. To think that he ended up getting such a cushy job though with a rich family no less. His aim though noble from his POV is nothing more than trying to extend the existance of styles stained in blood. Looking forward to seeing how this arc plays out.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 12, 2023 11:32 AM

Jul 2017
An outside training day for Kaoru, and both Kenshin and Yahiko accompany her to Maekawa Dojo, which the former is who the master wants to duel against. Butk knowing Kenshin by looks alone, he knows that he already lost the gambit and lets him view his dojo, saying that the days of the dojo are numbered due to the Meiji Revolution. Just then, Raijuta Isurugi comes into the dojo wanting to challenge the master, coming with his apprentice of Yutaro Tsukayama, Raijuta may be concerned about the future of swordsmanship, and his insane skills prove it, on an existential crisis that bamboo swordsmanship is outdated, and that swords should be reinstated.

Kenshin draws the match against Raijuta, and barring Kenshin's strength, Raijuta makes an exit because he blocked one of his secret divine sword arts, which he acknowledges his strength. Sure, Sanosuke may have missed the match, but Raijuta issued an invitation to Kenshin and the rest to the Tsukuyama mansion, learning that Yutaro is trained under Raijuta. The conversation between the masters about swordsmanship, he wants to root out the weak to make his Shinko-ryu sword art be known. But it's clear that this future, if murder is birthed from it, then Kenshin would not vouch for it.

Raijuta isn't wrong, but it's just how society chooses to embrace swordsmanship the way it is now.
Oct 12, 2023 12:01 PM

Feb 2012
Yahiko won't let his role as the brat be usurped lol
A wandering challenger meets the wandering swordsman. The modernisation well underway in the Meiji era is affecting those like Raijuuta. No place in a time of peace, useless in a time of war against firearms.
Fortress_MaximusOct 12, 2023 12:18 PM

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Oct 12, 2023 12:20 PM
Dec 2021
Reply to Perrin4869
It was a fun episode, at least at this point in the story, I think Raijuuta is a more interesting villain than Aoshi was.
I guess one of my biggest regrets, having come this far into the anime, is just how unremarkable this adaptation has been, from an anime standpoint. If it had gotten a production the level of Jujutsu Kaisen S2, this could have been a true classic... It really gets hurt by the fact that it airs just 1 hour after Jujutsu Kaisen finishes too, which just makes me feel worse about it lol. I wonder why such a beloved IP such as Kenshin didn't get a better production
@Perrin4869 what do you mean? I think in terms of production this already way better than the 1996 anime version unless you want jjk treatment of production which I don’t see that happening
Oct 12, 2023 12:20 PM

Dec 2021
Looks like Yahiko has found himself a pint-sized rival, haha. I'd love to see him give Yutaro a run for his money, actually. That little troublemaker!

Raijuta is quite the zealot. A purist who believes the current generation of swordsmen are feeble. It's going to be quite intriguing to witness Kenshin face him head-on.

Oct 12, 2023 12:28 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
So Raijuta finally challenged Kenshin to a real fight after coming to a disagreement about the future of swordsmanship in Japan's Meji era. Too bad this episode ended on another cliffhanger.
Oct 12, 2023 12:39 PM

Jan 2009
Reply to AurasNep
@Perrin4869 what do you mean? I think in terms of production this already way better than the 1996 anime version unless you want jjk treatment of production which I don’t see that happening
@AurasNep whether it's better than '96 or not is debatable in my opinion, for example, it is widely agreed upon that the '96 soundtrack was better.
But I was not comparing it to '96 here, I think this production, by modern standards is average at best? Why couldn't it get a much more high quality production?

Edit: I guess watching this anime, being underwhelmed by the production, I can't help but thinking, why did they bother?
Perrin4869Oct 12, 2023 12:59 PM
Oct 12, 2023 2:27 PM

Jun 2015
Lets face it, dude just totally over stepped the mark pulling his sword. Next eps pls
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Oct 12, 2023 2:33 PM

Jun 2015
Reply to Perrin4869
@AurasNep whether it's better than '96 or not is debatable in my opinion, for example, it is widely agreed upon that the '96 soundtrack was better.
But I was not comparing it to '96 here, I think this production, by modern standards is average at best? Why couldn't it get a much more high quality production?

Edit: I guess watching this anime, being underwhelmed by the production, I can't help but thinking, why did they bother?
@Perrin4869 Just ignore the trolls. Im loving the remake tbh. I watched original anime, then watched the netflix live adaptions, and I even trolled a little bit at the start of this show as it followed the netflix adaption. But this series has really grown into itself and im loving it at the moment. Its a joy to watch.
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Oct 12, 2023 3:12 PM

Oct 2017
Quite a formidable foe this time, user of an ancient sword art. This battle should be great. Also we got a bit of Kaoru fanservice wow.
Oct 12, 2023 3:14 PM
Aug 2020
impossible to not enjoy kenshin

another great episode
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Oct 12, 2023 3:50 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Nice opening fanservice scene for this episode, rip Yahiko tho, he witnessed it and did not live to tell the tale lol. And this Raijuta guy has some grand ambitions for sure, although someone should probably tell him his ideal sword style isn’t gonna win against the weapons of war to come in their near future lol, cool plot tho and this makes defeating him mean a lot more than just beating the bad guy.

And Yahiko has a rival of his own now with Yutaro kinda, Yahiko getting back at Yutaro each time he took a jab was pretty funny lol, and now he’s tied up which was also amusing, but I’m ngl I’d like to see Yahiko take on someone his own size so I hope he escapes somehow and we get to see that, it was mentioned he wants to be Raijuta’s apprentice after all. And now we wait for next week to see this duel go down based on the cliffhanger, I’m interested in seeing what this “secret sword” is about.
Oct 12, 2023 3:52 PM

Mar 2019
Kenshin= (⁠^⁠_⁠^⁠メ⁠)ノ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
Oct 12, 2023 4:08 PM

Jan 2011
i thought Raijuta was supposed to appear later, wonder if its skipping content, wouldnt mind TBH
also the whole thing was different than what i remembered
silversaintOct 12, 2023 4:14 PM
Oct 12, 2023 5:45 PM
Jan 2022
Hold on, this wasn't in the 1996 version?
Oct 12, 2023 6:08 PM
Oct 2016
Beginning the Raijuta arc. A new man has come to town looking to challenge sword dojos. Kaoru and Kenshin go a nearby dojo to train with the students there, as the dojo master is aging. Its sad to hear the master talk about how barely any of the students are serious about sword training. In these new peaceful times becoming proficient with a sword isn't A necessity anymore. Its one of the best aspects of the Kenshin overall story is the examination of this certain time period in Japan. It's A time of great transition and an upheaval for many ways of life. The constant Wars of the past hundreds of years have ceased so the way people live changes too. This new generation growing up without having to fight for their lives can choose many different paths. This man Raijuta appearing shakes things up for this dojo. Very sad seeing the old master being beaten by Raijuta like that. Kenshin stepping in to at least get a draw so Raijuta doesn't desecrate the dojo anymore. Seeing just how strong this man is with his sword skills. Raijuta inviting Kenshin to his place is a very bold move. With Raijuta knowing an ancient sword technique like Kenshin does their fight should be very good.
Oct 12, 2023 6:17 PM

Apr 2022
okay there's definitely some alteration going on here because while i only remember bits, i don't think this is exactly how the events previously played out. still a solid adaptation nonetheless and the fight was sick, raijuta is trouble.
Oct 12, 2023 7:32 PM
Jun 2020
niiiice what an anime folks omg what an anime. The values, the things to wonder if somebody can reach ... that's pretty !!
Oct 12, 2023 8:18 PM

Feb 2019
AurasNep said:

Easily surpassed it. This is the definitive version for sure
Oct 12, 2023 8:20 PM

Feb 2019
Man seeing Rajuta beat up the master like that was rough. The disrespect shown towards he and the dojo was wild. Walking in with sandals, almost killing the master and then threatening to burn the sign.

It’s always interesting to see the contrast between Kenshin and these other former warrior types who just can’t let the past go. When your entire existence has been based on fighting wars and killing, where do you go after that’s done? Kenshin has found purpose as a protector, others are struggling to readjust though. Still Raijuta needs to be stopped.
Oct 12, 2023 11:33 PM
Jun 2013
Reply to Perrin4869

@Perrin4869 I think we might have just been spoiled by big studios. To be fair Studio Linden has done a fine enough job with the adaptation so far. Perhaps it can be better, but it's still a really enjoyable adaptation.

Early on Rurouni Kenshin doesn't really have much drawn out fights, and of the fights they did adapt, they added enough fight choreography to make it interesting. It's different enough from '96 just by staying true to the manga, and also adds some minor plot or scene changes different to the manga to modernize the show, that I think it's worth a watch as a fan.

It can be a lot worse, it could have been Shaman King 2021 (god I tried to defend that show but ultimately had to agree with fans of the original Shaman King anime, not having animation for fights scenes is a big minus). That or we could have had Trigun Stampede, a show I liked but did a lot of original things different from both the original anime adaptation as well as the relatively unknown manga (the original work), and that caused some controversy among fans.

At least we can always go back to watch the OG rurouni kenshin for the awesome fight scenes in Kyoto. Right now I'm just excited to see Studio Linden's take on the rest of the manga.
Orca92Oct 12, 2023 11:39 PM
Oct 12, 2023 11:47 PM

Jan 2017
silversaint said:
i thought Raijuta was supposed to appear later, wonder if its skipping content, wouldnt mind TBH

Nop , it's just that the 1996s Anime had a few fillers episodes.

silversaint said:
DrPopCat7758 said:
ryzxgum said:
okay there's definitely some alteration going on here because while i only remember bits, i don't think this is exactly how the events previously played out.

They cutted out quite a few dialogues , and made the duels more serious-looking , but it's still very faithful to the Manga.
You most probably remember the 1996s Anime , which had done a lot of alterations to this sub-Arc.
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... and hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Oct 13, 2023 12:35 AM

Jul 2014
Ancient sword art vs ancient sword art, that would be interesting. Though, I would’ve liked to see Yahiko vs Raijuta’s student, it would be a very close battle
Oct 13, 2023 12:44 AM

Jan 2009
Reply to Orca92
@Perrin4869 I think we might have just been spoiled by big studios. To be fair Studio Linden has done a fine enough job with the adaptation so far. Perhaps it can be better, but it's still a really enjoyable adaptation.

Early on Rurouni Kenshin doesn't really have much drawn out fights, and of the fights they did adapt, they added enough fight choreography to make it interesting. It's different enough from '96 just by staying true to the manga, and also adds some minor plot or scene changes different to the manga to modernize the show, that I think it's worth a watch as a fan.

It can be a lot worse, it could have been Shaman King 2021 (god I tried to defend that show but ultimately had to agree with fans of the original Shaman King anime, not having animation for fights scenes is a big minus). That or we could have had Trigun Stampede, a show I liked but did a lot of original things different from both the original anime adaptation as well as the relatively unknown manga (the original work), and that caused some controversy among fans.

At least we can always go back to watch the OG rurouni kenshin for the awesome fight scenes in Kyoto. Right now I'm just excited to see Studio Linden's take on the rest of the manga.
@Orca92 right, even though I'm critical of the show, exactly like you, I'm very curious to see the studio's take on adapting the manga to keep me watching every week, so I totally agree with you. I think this episode also had a much better pace compared to the previous arc, which I think dragged on at least an episode too much. Also, the '96 version of this story arc I think ended up going waaay too over-the-top and ended up missing the central themes of the arc, so content wise I'm largely happy here
Oct 13, 2023 12:49 AM

Jan 2009
Reply to Marinate1016
AurasNep said:

Easily surpassed it. This is the definitive version for sure
@Marinate1016 well, if you think so, I totally respect that, I can't tell you what you find more enjoyable
Just hope you can accept that not everyone thinks this is the definitive version. Personally, even putting aside the contents of the anime, just on the production values alone, I find this anime to be waaaay to bland and by the numbers to ever be a "definitive" version of anything.
Oct 13, 2023 12:59 AM

Feb 2019
Perrin4869 said:
@Marinate1016 well, if you think so, I totally respect that, I can't tell you what you find more enjoyable
Just hope you can accept that not everyone thinks this is the definitive version. Personally, even putting aside the contents of the anime, just on the production values alone, I find this anime to be waaaay to bland and by the numbers to ever be a "definitive" version of anything.

Too bad you feel that way 🤷🏾‍♂️
Oct 13, 2023 4:19 AM

Mar 2019
Really enjoyed this episode mainly because I'm digging this new villain. His design and attitude are pretty cool... Kind of reminds me of Raoh from FOTN/HNK. And Yahiko getting a rival is entertaining too.
Oct 13, 2023 7:39 AM

Jan 2011
Reply to Alexioos95
silversaint said:

Nop , it's just that the 1996s Anime had a few fillers episodes.

silversaint said:
DrPopCat7758 said:
ryzxgum said:
okay there's definitely some alteration going on here because while i only remember bits, i don't think this is exactly how the events previously played out.

They cutted out quite a few dialogues , and made the duels more serious-looking , but it's still very faithful to the Manga.
You most probably remember the 1996s Anime , which had done a lot of alterations to this sub-Arc.
@Alexioos95
i see that explains it, thanks
Oct 13, 2023 8:00 AM
Mar 2015
You sure have grand plans boyo
Oct 13, 2023 11:46 AM
Sep 2014
Perrin4869 said:

They bothered for the 99% that gets it and enjoys it and not the 1% like you who in every episode discussion feel the need to type the number 96 and bash the reboot. Just dont watch it and move on. Or rewatch the 96 one and join those old discussions.
Oct 13, 2023 12:42 PM

Jan 2009
Reply to KenshinXHimura
Perrin4869 said:

They bothered for the 99% that gets it and enjoys it and not the 1% like you who in every episode discussion feel the need to type the number 96 and bash the reboot. Just dont watch it and move on. Or rewatch the 96 one and join those old discussions.
@KenshinXHimura I did not bring up the number '96 here and if you cannot handle criticism, that's not my problem
If you want to claim that 99% of people agree with you, please back it up
Oct 13, 2023 3:02 PM

May 2015
So Raijuta has finally come. A new chapter is happening.
Oct 13, 2023 4:50 PM
Sep 2014
Reply to Perrin4869
@KenshinXHimura I did not bring up the number '96 here and if you cannot handle criticism, that's not my problem
If you want to claim that 99% of people agree with you, please back it up
@Perrin4869 Clown, you just quoted yourself saying '96 3 times in that single post. Rofl. Also the only one that needs to back down is you who thinks biased opinions is criticism of note. Every new episode your comment goes along the lines of: ''So yeah, the '96 version has better soundtrack still, and the '96 one is better overall. Actually the 96' one is better than the manga.'' Lol.

Also, learn to do basic math. From the current standings on the vote, 5, 4, and 3 stars added together / 60%+31.9%+7.1% = 99%. On average all the episodes are about the same rate. Literally just 3 people say they disliked or hated this specific episode ( which is not one of the best) , out of 295 people. Your pessimism towards this reboot is so bad that you can't even see the facts in front of your face.
KenshinXHimuraOct 13, 2023 4:53 PM
Oct 13, 2023 8:22 PM

Jul 2016
Reply to MegamiRem
Quite a formidable foe this time, user of an ancient sword art. This battle should be great. Also we got a bit of Kaoru fanservice wow.
@MegamiRem

Raijutsu arc is okay. Abit nothingess but after this the series should go bang.
Oct 13, 2023 10:55 PM

Jan 2009
Reply to KenshinXHimura
@Perrin4869 Clown, you just quoted yourself saying '96 3 times in that single post. Rofl. Also the only one that needs to back down is you who thinks biased opinions is criticism of note. Every new episode your comment goes along the lines of: ''So yeah, the '96 version has better soundtrack still, and the '96 one is better overall. Actually the 96' one is better than the manga.'' Lol.

Also, learn to do basic math. From the current standings on the vote, 5, 4, and 3 stars added together / 60%+31.9%+7.1% = 99%. On average all the episodes are about the same rate. Literally just 3 people say they disliked or hated this specific episode ( which is not one of the best) , out of 295 people. Your pessimism towards this reboot is so bad that you can't even see the facts in front of your face.
@KenshinXHimura ok, this is the last time I'll respond to you because this is really getting ridiculous.
I did not bring up the 96 anime, someone else did, and I was responding to them.
Regarding the claim that 99% of people agree with you, guess what, I was one of those who voted "It was OK", lol, in fact I was the first one to vote in this forum post in this episode haha
It doesn't mean that none of the people who voted that they like the episode don't notice the low production values, or other problems I brought up with the anime.
The biased one here is you btw, who can't appreciate valid criticism. This show does look largely rather flat, has rather stunted animation, the production values aren't very good in general, if you can't accept that, I don't know what to tell you. Yeah, some of the fights do look good, but the show by and large doesn't.
Anyways man, goodbye, have a good life, grow up
Perrin4869Oct 13, 2023 11:00 PM
Oct 13, 2023 11:25 PM

Jun 2023
The younger one's voice sounds like Boruto's VA but who voices Raijuta? Is it the same actor from the older version?
Oct 14, 2023 5:28 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Another day another challenge coming up to Kenshin table. I like how those big man have quite motivated as a swordsman in a pieceful era like that. Too bad, i feel like, those poor rich family might meet their diminished since the big man looks like bear an evil mind. But still funny how those cheeky boy was not so different with Yahiko. Imagine if Yahiko found an idol like those big man. Well, let's hope its not ended up like Jine case, so yeah, on to the next then...
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Oct 14, 2023 6:30 AM
Jul 2023
Reply to Kanelbullar
The younger one's voice sounds like Boruto's VA but who voices Raijuta? Is it the same actor from the older version?
@Kanelbullar Raijuta is voiced by All might Va and yeah that's boruto voice actress for yutaro
Oct 14, 2023 5:00 PM
Sep 2014
Reply to Perrin4869
@KenshinXHimura ok, this is the last time I'll respond to you because this is really getting ridiculous.
I did not bring up the 96 anime, someone else did, and I was responding to them.
Regarding the claim that 99% of people agree with you, guess what, I was one of those who voted "It was OK", lol, in fact I was the first one to vote in this forum post in this episode haha
It doesn't mean that none of the people who voted that they like the episode don't notice the low production values, or other problems I brought up with the anime.
The biased one here is you btw, who can't appreciate valid criticism. This show does look largely rather flat, has rather stunted animation, the production values aren't very good in general, if you can't accept that, I don't know what to tell you. Yeah, some of the fights do look good, but the show by and large doesn't.
Anyways man, goodbye, have a good life, grow up
@Perrin4869 Child, why are you projecting so much?....You really don't expect people to take you seriously when claim this show has ''low production value'', right? Oh btw you mentioned the 96' yet again. Keep at it, that is your only perk.
Oct 14, 2023 6:20 PM

Jul 2013
Interesting new villain we got there in form of Raijuta. I honestly will never be able to unhear All Might's VA and it fits perfectly in Raijuta's case.

Raijuta has a completely different perspective when it comes to swordsmanship. Therefore, it was clear that Kenshin would never agree or even support him. As Kenshin said, the ancient sword arts were simply created to kill. Even if the nature of swordsmanship is murder, that does not mean that Life-Giving Swords (Kaoru's dojo) or others can be oppressed. Raijuta actually has a good approach, but he thinks extremely egotistically, selfishly and seemingly isn't aware of the bigger picture.

Nonetheless, I can't wait to learn more about his Secret Sword: Izuna. I still have no idea what could have damaged the floor of the dojo and cut the wooden sword in half. Even if Kenshin was able to dodge before, this is a dangerous technique.

Likewise, I'm curious to see how the argument between Yahiko and Yutaro will turn out.

Oct 15, 2023 6:16 AM
Oct 2019
Yahiko finally realized how annoying he was when he looking at that brat lol

God damn it the cliffhanger, the fight is just about to start.
Oct 15, 2023 6:24 AM

Jun 2023
Reply to AMajdi
@Kanelbullar Raijuta is voiced by All might Va and yeah that's boruto voice actress for yutaro
@AMajdi Wow I'm super disappointed in myself, normally I tend to recognize All Might's VA immediately. 😆
Oct 15, 2023 8:51 AM

Jan 2009
Reply to KenshinXHimura
@Perrin4869 Child, why are you projecting so much?....You really don't expect people to take you seriously when claim this show has ''low production value'', right? Oh btw you mentioned the 96' yet again. Keep at it, that is your only perk.
@KenshinXHimura ok, this time is truly the last ditch attempt to get through to you lol
ForgottenRelics put together a great video breaking down the differences between this Kenshin anime and '96 (sorry, I'll use my one and only "perk" 🤣. I think the word you were looking for was "gimmick" or something along those lines).
https://youtu.be/6zr_D5qbdCI?si=WuuYWxoXFkRz2JaV
Maybe this will provide you with some insights into the production of Kenshin as far as animation goes. I found it very insightful myself.
Oct 16, 2023 8:59 PM

Mar 2007
That dojo duel was 1 sided until Kenshin stepped in. But the duel didn't end there, it was to be continued ... until Kenshin gets invited to a rich man's manor where once they finish discussing different sword philosophies, it's time for the "real" duel to begin. Next episode. Sigh.
Oct 17, 2023 6:39 AM
Sep 2021
The visuals were good & rurouni has another difficult opponent to defeat who has the motive to destroy all the swordsmanship styles.
Oct 17, 2023 6:44 PM

Sep 2011
This was actually kind of enjoyable but im getting a little burned out of every single person being useless and only kenshin being cool enough to do anything.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Nov 1, 2023 1:13 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Kenshin has a new enemy!!!
kekeke
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» How many episodes did this remake?

phantom346 - May 14

3 by Alexioos95 »»
May 14, 11:30 PM

» The sound design is epic

saikyozero - Jul 6, 2023

6 by banshee229 »»
Apr 21, 6:05 PM

Poll: » Rurouni Kenshin: Meiji Kenkaku Romantan (2023) Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2023

101 by Jirokissaw »»
Apr 11, 3:28 PM

Poll: » Rurouni Kenshin: Meiji Kenkaku Romantan (2023) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 21, 2023

70 by Videogamecoper »»
Apr 4, 3:59 PM

Poll: » Rurouni Kenshin: Meiji Kenkaku Romantan (2023) Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 6, 2023

290 by mdshies »»
Mar 31, 11:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.