Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 6, 2023 5:00 PM

Jul 2023
What's your style? Do you follow fashion trends? Colorful clothes or color neutral ones
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jul 6, 2023 5:08 PM
Émilia Hoarfrost

Dec 2015
I try but I suck at finding my style, I feel like I want girlish but maybe also gender-neutral too
The feminity would come from the face, or slight makeup too perhaps?
EDIT: Fashion trends I want to follow someday: Jiraikei and Lolita Fashion

Jul 6, 2023 6:12 PM

Jun 2023
Not counting work clothes, my goal is to look like I'm on my way to a funeral at all times. So lots of long flowy black garments, sometimes with lace accents. Every now and then I shake it up with a hoodie and ripped jeans, but still all black everything. If I'm being fancy, I like to accessorize with choker necklaces and silver accents.

I wouldn't say I follow fashion trends, but it seems like trends come and go so quickly now that I don't see how anyone can even keep up.
What have you done today to deserve your eyes?

Jul 6, 2023 6:40 PM

Mar 2008
Sometimes I dress fairly uhm neat but not sure the look i have when i do that currently is me or not. Havent quite gotten a style since i cant afford to try alot of things out.
Jul 6, 2023 7:33 PM
Handler One

Jan 2023
I wear whatever makes me comfy at least for home, whenever I go out I wear a basic outfit with colors that I hope look good on me

And I have an underlying hatred for dressing nice for events like weddings and what not

"You fought to the end. You survived. That's why you're here now. I think that's something you should be more proud of."
- Vladilena Milizé
Jul 7, 2023 11:23 AM

Dec 2015
Can't find my old comment to quote myself:

Summer [rn]:
T-shirt - some are neutral colors such as white or black, as well as I have quite a bit of colorful. I think I am more wearing colorfull stuff.
Short pants - most of them are black. One which I have is black and white. I have also 3 colored versions - Blue, Red [those red can be worn both way so there are no upside-down wearing one side is full red, second are red and white flowers], and the moro/military camouflage.

Spring/Fall [warm]:
Same goes for T-shirt.
Jeans or better quality pants when I go out outside. Or sweatpants if I go casually just for a walk through my neighbourhood or need to do some work/something where I need some comfy clothes such as for sports.
Aswell as I would wear a Hoodie. I think I have only 3 black ones and quite more of colorful.

Spring/Fall [cold]:
Same as above but in addition I would wear also a Leather Jacket/Coat/Jacket depends on my mood as I have different types of jackets.

Winter:
Same as above but in addition I would wear something more under my pants to warm my legs [Idk how they are called in English - long johns/underpants?] aswell as in some cases for more extreme weather I would also wear trekking type of pants which have more insulation for cold weather aswell as for humidity/air/water, aswell as instead of a casual jacket I would wear a thermal ski jacket or something meant for negative celsius weathers, aswell as I would wear a hat and in some cases balaclava or any other type of clothing to warm my face. Also I would wear some nice and warm gloves.

Outside that for very formal days/situation I would wear a full suit. Or in important days but not very formal I would wear a nice shirt and jeans.

[As I am in the middle of packing myself for practical studies. I will take out some clothes so gonna post a picture soon]

Couldn't fit in single photo so here are in 2 [I ain't having a better phone quality photos]:
From left to right:
Example of a typical Hoodie. Coat [I like coats so that would be my first pick], above coat is my hat for winter. A typical colorful t-shirt + shorts. Black with colorful design t-shirt with jeans.
At second photo more visible the set with t-shirt and jeans. Another t-shirt but white version with Trekking winter pants and my winter jacket.

ZettaikenJul 7, 2023 12:32 PM
Jul 7, 2023 11:40 AM

May 2013
I style is annoying girl who shops at hot topic circa 2009.

Okay I 2009 I was 14 so forgive me for having my aesthetic.

♡ Harder Daddy ♡
Jul 7, 2023 11:49 AM

Aug 2022
_Nette_ said:
I style is annoying girl who shops at hot topic circa 2009.

Okay I 2009 I was 14 so forgive me for having my aesthetic.
That's a bit better than how a bunch of trans dress. Like have you ever seen how they dress?!
Mao said:
If you have to shit, shit! If you have to fart, fart!
Jul 7, 2023 11:55 AM

Apr 2023
no im a basic bitch (black shirt, some kind of jeans) but id like to someday lol

need that ichigo drip
Jul 7, 2023 12:08 PM

Aug 2021
recently been introducing more black, i used to be all about crazy textures and colors and dying my hair a lot but now yeah slowly reintroducing black into my style
been into y2k recently lots of crop tops and baggy bottoms or jean skirts and platforms
and ever since i got that tramp stamp on my belly i been keeping my bottoms low rise to show off lol
yo and with that i recently got a pair of skinny jeans ive not done that since my tumblr era bruh but they crazy theyre white, low rise and theres like spaces for 3 belts lol!!!11 they look sikk with the tramp
as much as my style hovers around the y2k thing im also really hyped for the scene revival like im totally crazy about it i got those snakebites and an emo cut and dyed my hair black and wear racoon makeup lmao
oh and no matter the outfit i pick i always gotta wear my collar ;3

@_Nette_ unbelievably based

@Lolsebca u gotta try as much as u can go to thrift stores u can get lots and lots of stuff to experiment with for real cheap
elgatosaikaJul 7, 2023 12:12 PM
Jul 7, 2023 12:09 PM

Jul 2021
I dress in whatever is on the top in the wardrobe.
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
Jul 7, 2023 3:50 PM
Oct 2020
i try not to follow any particular style or trend, I only dress with what I like and feel comfortable with
Jul 8, 2023 12:16 AM

Dec 2019
At home: idk but it looks like I'm poor

At school (well not anymore I graduated babyyyy): super average, like an npc

These are my favorite at home clothes:
Jul 8, 2023 6:10 AM

Oct 2012
I used to, but these days I don't really leave the house anymore except for the supermarket. And then I just wear jeans and band-shirts, or sometimes even sweatpants. Can't be assed anymore. 
If life ain't just a joke
Then why are we laughing?

If life ain't just a joke
Then why am I dead?
Jul 8, 2023 6:14 AM

Jan 2020
I think I am kinda stylish for my country standards.
But during summer, when basically no one is in the city and it feels like being in a desert, I go around my neighboord in a plain shirt and shorts.
People say I dress up elegant usually
Jul 8, 2023 6:18 AM

Feb 2012
Mostly casual for everyday life except for some special occasions when you have to suit up.
Jul 8, 2023 6:25 AM

Feb 2018
PopArt said:
Do your dress nice?

My Wife, Konomi, most certainly Does

#goodladiesfashionsense.net
Jul 9, 2023 11:58 PM

Jun 2007
I used to dress nice; slacks and button up shirts, then around 2014 I started working from home.  The fashion level kept dropping over time, until we get to 2023 and I'm primarily clad in either Wal-Mart stuff or, as my friends put it, my "nerd shirts" lol.  I had several made for various anime I like.  My latest favorites that I wear a lot is a burgandy shirt with the Ainz Ooal Gown guild logo on the back in a gold leaf type of print.  That and a dark blue shirt that is basically a copy of the Shokujidokoro Yukihira uniform from Shokugeki no Soma.  
Jul 10, 2023 12:59 AM

Feb 2018
Usually but i prefer being comfortable. During monsoons here it's really damp, humid, hot. So i wear a clean ironed cotton shirt with some chinos/jeans. It looks nice until you look down at my feet and see me wearing flip-flops to work lmao. Not even floaters or crocs, specifically flip flops only 
Resign? 🕊➤Yes / No Resign? Yes / ⚔➤No

Jul 10, 2023 1:07 AM

Oct 2013
Inside just shirt and shorts, like normal people. Outside just flanel, jeans, and flip flops everyday. Too poor to afford nice clothes.
Jul 10, 2023 3:41 AM

Jun 2011
In summertime, I'm like Tommy Vercetti. Hawaiian shirts all day but I prefer linen pants instead of jeans in summer.
Jul 10, 2023 4:19 AM

Nov 2022
MasterTasuke said:
PopArt said:
Do your dress nice?

My Wife, Konomi, most certainly Does

#goodladiesfashionsense.net
Yes she is cute in these cloth.

However my CC also knows how to dress well.

She has lots of dresses and most are really nice

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1ONGR_enAU1061AU1061&q=cc+code+geass&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj558jogYSAAxWhr1YBHRtoAMMQ0pQJegQIDRAB#imgrc=KqBDxecR2ClXXM

She can even do this:
EmperorThorJul 10, 2023 4:23 AM
Buy my awesome BDSM male domination book here  https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1174760

Visit my Discord https://discord.com/channels/1047490147794550844/1047490149161898039 I am not there most of the time but you can leave a message.

Or my blog here https://BDSMAnime.blogspot.com/
Or here https://BDSMAnime18.blogspot.com/

Submit to me and become my subject here https://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=88107
Jul 10, 2023 7:09 AM

Mar 2018
i don't really have a style anymore - unless you count, just wearing copious amount of black.
i like to wear a lot of oversized, utilitarian clothing or grungy clothing. i also hate displaying
brand logos unless it's very minimalist. i like to dress like i'll be indistinguishable from the crowd.

just a little eepy
Jul 10, 2023 7:25 AM

Dec 2013
I think effort is required to dress, look and on occasion feel nice.

Color combinations, style of clothes, makeup and jewelry.
Take care of your hair, your skin and posture.
Teeth whiteness, scent body, nails kept and small movement we consciously or unconsciously make.

Majority does just these things half-heartedly. What about good body shape, fitness, complection. Making yourself to be nice is hard work, for people who didn't have the concept stressed enough when they were children.

Doing some of these and getting away with being halfhearted about doing them. It shows, it sticks out in a bad way, for a lot of people. Let's not even mention the tryhard ones who get teased, laughed at and made fun off. I know how that feels painfully well.
Jul 10, 2023 10:17 AM

Jul 2012
I dress like I'm a tourist all the time, everywhere I have ever lived people are like "where are you visiting from"
Jul 10, 2023 12:00 PM

Jul 2012
KyleMacSwaglan said:
I only wear a Gucci-Bandana as a loincloth and walk 'round da hood like I'm Tarzan.

Do you yell things at people or just keep it cool.
Jul 10, 2023 3:56 PM

Jun 2020
I do not care about latest fashion trends or high-priced clothes brand but I try to put on something nice when I go to somewhere.
Jul 11, 2023 2:09 AM
Jul 2021
Yes I do, I need to 'cause of my job and fashion sense. 

Outside the office? I like casual clothes, polos/short sleeves shirts & jeans & casual moccasin/sneakers. Bulova watches and in the color department? I go wild, the classic White/Blue/Red/Green etc Lacoste polos but also pink & Salmon and even Black, Yellow.

At home? I dress up like a penniless mofo, "old" t-shirts/polos/shirts, "old" (three years old) sneakers, jeans & shorts. I do a lot of yard work/gardening (we have a greenhouse and a plot with potatoes/carrots etc). We have three doggos, a pool and a huge back yard. I am not going to use new clothes to be working around the backyard.  
Me every time I hear the word "reparations": 🤣🤣🤣
Jul 12, 2023 10:33 AM

Nov 2018
I try to dress well (at least for me), it makes me feel more confident. I don't have one specific style, but recently I've been into coquette aesthetic. I really like feminine clothes with lace, bows etc.

sos, there's a goddess
in disquise
Jul 12, 2023 10:35 AM

Aug 2016
I dress well no question asked, but I've been going bouldering for the past 2 year or so and end up wearing a lot of sportswear.
I'm still more stylish than 75% of people tho rip bozo (overconfidence will be my downfall)
we do a little bit of headbanging here
Jul 12, 2023 10:40 AM

Jul 2022
Depends on the season honestly. I dress best in the Winter and I wear a lot of jackets. I have a variety of dress jackets, puffy jackets, and some lighter bomber jackets too. I wear a lot of Banana Republic and Carhartt. Usually rock with jeans or khakis nowadays.

In the summer though, I look a more like Michael Imperioli here on the left. I enjoy dressing in dressier short sleeved button up shirts and I particularly like the burgundy and black combo. Black might be a bit too warm for the summer, but I do it anyway. I wouldn't mind getting at least one watch though.

Jul 12, 2023 11:15 AM
Jul 2018
I wear clothes because society won't accept me otherwise!  Kidding, I like to wear only my underwear when I am alone and most loose clothes I can find outside 
Jul 12, 2023 9:31 PM

Sep 2014
i mostly tend to wear what i find comfortable in most cases rather than trying to be stylish. still, i do tend to more naturally favor a certain type of look, though, so as such i do end up wearing darker clothing a lot
Jul 12, 2023 9:33 PM

Mar 2013
I am proud of my meager amount of male sex appeal, so yes, I dress nice often.
Jul 12, 2023 9:34 PM
ああああああああ

Apr 2013
I wear track pants most of the time, with a t shirt that usually has some band logo, or other design on it. If it's hot, I'll wear shorts but generally don't like too.

This ground is soiled by those before me and their lies. I dare not look up for on me I feel their eyes
Jul 12, 2023 10:23 PM

Nov 2022
Cargo shorts, t-shirt and hoodie if it is cold

All fully black.
Buy my awesome BDSM male domination book here  https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1174760

Visit my Discord https://discord.com/channels/1047490147794550844/1047490149161898039 I am not there most of the time but you can leave a message.

Or my blog here https://BDSMAnime.blogspot.com/
Or here https://BDSMAnime18.blogspot.com/

Submit to me and become my subject here https://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=88107
Jul 13, 2023 9:53 AM

Mar 2012
I don't care about fashion and there's no dress code in the company I work for so I always wear jeans with a full sleeves top and sneakers.
Jul 17, 2023 2:46 PM
Jul 2018
I try to, make my closet bit more androgynous, but clothes are expensive, so it takes a while to have a fuller closet. I like the clothes I got so far.

Styles like this ...

I care quite a lot about fashion overall, but not necessarily about expensive clothes. They are often not better-looking or that much better in quality.
Jul 17, 2023 5:58 PM
Neet Specter

Mar 2022
Tshirt and jeans with leather jacket and biker boots for winter..
Tshirt, Hawaii shirt and shorts and air Jordan's in summer

Jul 18, 2023 12:02 AM
Jun 2023
Well, I like to believe that I dress stylishly, but it's definitely not a certain style. It's just that usually it comes out quite feminine or just casual.
Jul 18, 2023 1:17 AM

Jun 2023
I like to think I dress nice. My go to fit usually ranges anywhere from dress shirts to t-shirts. I'm not too knowledgeable on fashion trends and I usually dress in more colorful clothes than neutral ones.
Jul 18, 2023 1:43 AM

Jul 2014
Over the last several years, I think I've built somewhat as a personal style, although my ever changing weight is a little bit of a bummer, in other words, if I feel good in my clothes, I dress well, if I do not, then I dress meh T_T My style mostly consists of leather jacker, black/blue-checkered jeans (skinny, cargo), a black or a fluffy top, boots and some random element for spicing lel, its probablly a bit basic, but it is what it is

Jul 18, 2023 3:56 AM

May 2014
I mainly go for comfort over style. I just wear what I feel like. I'd have no clue about clothing trends.
Jul 18, 2023 5:50 AM

Feb 2018

"'Eyy, Pawlie, kin youse beeleaffs duh Gownadds own dis Moock?!?
Howzabouts yeh Fixes 'im uppa payah 'Teement Twoes, 'Eh?!?"
MasterTasukeJul 18, 2023 6:26 AM
Jul 18, 2023 6:32 AM
May 2021
My friends say I dress cutely but I dont really find any of the clothes I wear suiting me, I don't have the money to buy new clothes either so I'm just stuck
Jul 18, 2023 6:32 AM
May 2021
My friends say I dress cutely but I dont really find any of the clothes I wear suiting me, I don't have the money to buy new clothes either so I'm just stuck
Jul 18, 2023 7:13 AM
Community Mod
Equanimity

Nov 2020
I dress very simply, jeans and shirts and sneakers (that's how I dress pretty much 90% of the time). Color wise I am not picky, what I rarely if ever wear are clothes that are multicolored or have a pattern.
Jul 18, 2023 8:26 AM

Apr 2018
im not allowed to dress nice
but also i really only go out when i go to work 
and theres too many sharp things at my job so wearing nice things wouldnt be smart

Jul 18, 2023 9:51 AM
Jul 2018
I where colorful colors, usually within a combination of greens, yellows, and whites. I wear a lot of Final Fantasy VII Tees. For footwear, I wear colorful sneakers as well, usually within combinations of green yellow and orange.
Jul 18, 2023 1:38 PM

Oct 2017
Took me a long ass time to find my sense of style, but I dress nice when I can.
I typically will wear one of three things when trying to dress nice:
Fun button up shirt (my favorite one has cats in space on it) and jeans
Fun button up crop top (my favorite one has bones on it) with high wasted pants and a tank top underneath so you don't see my belly when I raise my arms. Sometimes I'll wear a nice black business coat thing with it.
Professional looking dress, typically a solid color or with a basic pattern like polka dots, either knee length or just above the knees.

My favorite is a crop top and high wasted jeans, mainly because I am tall and have really long legs so it makes my body and waist look a lot better. Sometimes when I wear dresses, they look too short because of how long my legs are.

If I'm not dressing nice, then I will wear whatever I find nearest to me, typically the clothes my bf wore the day before. The outfit I find to be most iconic was this nice dress I had + swim trunks that stuck out because I couldn't find any underwear.
This is my forum set and I’m very proud of it.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» What are your plans for Halloween 2024?

Yuno - Yesterday

28 by Sadahon »»
19 minutes ago

» Why are some users Racist here?

puneetsingh - 3 hours ago

14 by college_boy »»
25 minutes ago

» What are some authors and figures that you hold in high esteem?

FilthyApollo - Today

13 by Meusnier »»
49 minutes ago

» Is there any meat you refuse to eat? ( 1 2 )

Commit_Crime - Aug 31

68 by WatchTillTandava »»
57 minutes ago

» The Proust phenomenon

RobertBobert - Today

10 by Meusnier »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.