Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Dec 8, 2022 10:41 AM
Aug 2022
Mine is

Aria The Animation > Aria The Origination> Aria The Natural.

I absolutely love hoe unique and cosy the first season was, loved them all mind you ;) <3
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 8, 2022 10:43 AM

Jun 2022
OFCOURSE THE FIRST SEASON!
..Ahem sorry I was a little excited to see aria fans

For me:

Aria The Animation > Aria The Natural > Aria The Origination
Dec 8, 2022 10:45 AM
Aug 2022
cf52 said:
OFCOURSE THE FIRST SEASON!
..Ahem sorry I was a little excited to see aria fans

For me:

Aria The Animation > Aria The Natural > Aria The Origination

aria definitely holds up to anime standards these with beautiful voice acting, animation and character designs.

love having a hot chocolate while chilling in bed watching it, so relaxing and cosy <3
Dec 8, 2022 10:45 AM

Feb 2020
The first season is easily the best one. I didn't like the sequels so much.
Dec 8, 2022 10:49 AM
Aug 2022
Serafos said:
The first season is easily the best one. I didn't like the sequels so much.

I did love the specials mind you ^^

do agree I feel that special charm in season one makes it the best 👌
Dec 8, 2022 11:04 AM

Oct 2018
Only watched the first season, then that's my favourite. I'm saving Aria to watch in the future, when things get rougher I'll have Aria to chill out, one of the most wholesome shows that I watched, it's impossible to feel sad or bitter after an episode of Aria.
If you're a fanboy, please don't waste my time.

Watch more movies, please.

Kafka, Fu Xuan, Jingliu, Topaz and Huohuo.
Dec 8, 2022 11:07 AM

Oct 2010
can someone please tell me what aria season has girls in swimsuits? so I can watch it
Dec 8, 2022 11:07 AM
Aug 2022
Phosphophyllita said:
Only watched the first season, then that's my favourite. I'm saving Aria to watch in the future, when things get rougher I'll have Aria to chill out, one of the most wholesome shows that I watched, it's impossible to feel sad or bitter after an episode of Aria.

can't arguy with that :)

definitely makes you feel alot more at peace.
Dec 8, 2022 11:08 AM
Mar 2022
Catalano said:
can someone please tell me what aria season has girls in swimsuits? so I can watch it

season one, episode 5.

alice is such a cutie <3
Dec 8, 2022 11:56 AM

Aug 2018
s1 winning the vote is unexpected. I more often see season 3 on favorites lists, alongside stuff like Evangelion, Tatami Galaxy and other such "elitist" anime. That's very strange if you ask me. I can't help but wonder, is this person faking their list?

Anyway, season 2 is my favorite. There's no such thing as a bad Aria episode. But some of them are better than others. Natural has twice as many episodes as the other seasons, so it's a simple matter of probability.
Dec 8, 2022 11:58 AM

Dec 2018
I’ve only read the manga but the part I enjoyed the most was the stuff towards the end. So whatever season that lines up with.
Dec 8, 2022 12:08 PM
Stellaron Hunter

Oct 2020
None it is one of the most boring anime of all time.
Manga has a better pacing though it is still very boring.
Incessant Rain

“Can you let me have some fun this time?”

Dec 8, 2022 12:09 PM

Aug 2018
Helltaker said:

people with rezero s2 on their lists don't get to call other shows boring.
Dec 8, 2022 12:13 PM

Apr 2012
epidemia78 said:
Helltaker said:

With this answer you break my innocent heart.
Dec 8, 2022 12:15 PM

Feb 2020
epidemia78 said:
I more often see season 3 on favorites lists, alongside stuff like Evangelion, Tatami Galaxy and other such "elitist" anime. That's very strange if you ask me. I can't help but wonder, is this person faking their list?
Or maybe they're just normal people with varied interests, who knows?
Dec 8, 2022 12:17 PM
Stellaron Hunter

Oct 2020
epidemia78 said:
Helltaker said:

It's funny that this is coming from someone with K-On their list lol.
That anime along with Aria is the definition of boredom lol.
At very least RE Zero has plot and characterization those anime have nothing, they are equivalent of walking simulators in gaming world.
Incessant Rain

Dec 8, 2022 12:20 PM
Aug 2022
Helltaker said:
epidemia78 said:

At very least RE Zero has plot and characterization those anime have nothing, they are equivalent of walking simulators in gaming world.

end of the day we just all love what we love, no point hating.
Dec 8, 2022 12:24 PM
Stellaron Hunter

Oct 2020
rosemay18 said:
Helltaker said:

end of the day we just all love what we love, no point hating.

Sure everyone can like whatever they want, I don't hate Aria I just find it to be boring.
Incessant Rain

Dec 8, 2022 12:30 PM

Aug 2018
mazuchi said:
epidemia78 said:
I more often see season 3 on favorites lists, alongside stuff like Evangelion, Tatami Galaxy and other such "elitist" anime. That's very strange if you ask me. I can't help but wonder, is this person faking their list?

Could be but in most cases I am skeptical. Faking your list is a very cringe thing to do but I have no doubt people do it.

Helltaker said:

Oh yeah? Well ReZero s2 is an inane, circular dialog simulator. I've never been so let down by a sequel before.
Dec 8, 2022 12:30 PM

May 2019
Catalano said:

This is crucial information, and i would like to inquire on it as well. So if anyone can be ever so kind to tell us, that would be very much appreciated.
Dec 8, 2022 12:32 PM

Apr 2018
Easily Aria the Origination although you really have to give credit to the first two seasons for allowing Origination to be what it is.
Dec 8, 2022 12:35 PM

Apr 2018
tchitchouan said:
Catalano said:

This is crucial information, and i would like to inquire on it as well. So if anyone can be ever so kind to tell us, that would be very much appreciated.

I'm pretty sure S1 has them in swimsuits for some sort of training episode in the latter half.
Dec 8, 2022 12:39 PM
Aug 2022
Parataxicalis said:
Easily Aria the Origination although you really have to give credit to the first two seasons for allowing Origination to be what it is.

season one, episode 5.

in the neverland episode.
Dec 8, 2022 12:40 PM
Tail On!

Aug 2018
Origination is by far the best but it's terribly uneven, about half the episodes are great and the other half is garbage. It literally followed a 10/10 episode up with a 1/10 episode.

All the episodes scripted by Ayuna Fujisaki were garbage and the ones done by others were good to great. She was also responsible for almost all the episodes in the previous seasons I believe which would explain why only a couple episodes were good in those seasons.

Edit: Aria the Avvenire is actually my favourite Aria entry because it's actually adapted well throughout.
RoevhaalDec 8, 2022 12:45 PM
Dec 8, 2022 12:40 PM

May 2019
rosemay18 said:
Parataxicalis said:

season one, episode 5.

in the neverland episode.

Thank you so much, i'm very appreciative.
Dec 8, 2022 12:48 PM

Feb 2020
epidemia78 said:
mazuchi said:

Could be but in most cases I am skeptical. Faking your list is a very cringe thing to do but I have no doubt people do it.
Yeah no doubt some people do it, but making it your base assumption about everyone who likes both highbrow and lowbrow shows seems a little much to me. (Not to mention Tatami Galaxy and Evangelion aren't nearly as highbrow (nor try to be) as some people, both fans and haters, make them out to be.) I doubt it's common enough to justify that.
Dec 8, 2022 12:59 PM

Jul 2019
tchitchouan said:
Catalano said:

I don't know....I don't ever recall fanservice in my precious Aria series. Might be better off watching something else.

-[ ~♫~ ll Credit ]-
Dec 8, 2022 1:01 PM

Jul 2019
Roevhaal said:
Origination is by far the best but it's terribly uneven, about half the episodes are great and the other half is garbage. It literally followed a 10/10 episode up with a 1/10 episode.

All the episodes scripted by Ayuna Fujisaki were garbage and the ones done by others were good to great. She was also responsible for almost all the episodes in the previous seasons I believe which would explain why only a couple episodes were good in those seasons.

Edit: Aria the Avvenire is actually my favourite Aria entry because it's actually adapted well throughout.

I agree. I wasn't a fan of the first two seasons of the Aria series at all. I think people finding it boring is valid. I was in the same boat until I reached the final season, which made realize why Aria is the way it is.

-[ ~♫~ ll Credit ]-
Dec 8, 2022 1:07 PM
Aug 2022
mazuchi said:
epidemia78 said:

Yeah no doubt some people do it, but making it your base assumption about everyone who likes both highbrow and lowbrow shows seems a little much to me. (Not to mention Tatami Galaxy and Evangelion aren't nearly as highbrow (nor try to be) as some people, both fans and haters, make them out to be.) I doubt it's common enough to justify that.

I try anything that looks intresting to me, if I love it then it doesn't matter if it's mainstream or not....
Dec 8, 2022 1:23 PM
Neet Specter

Mar 2022
I've to say I like Aria The Animation better than the rest

Dec 8, 2022 3:46 PM

Sep 2020
They’re all great, but maybe like this: 3>2=1.
Dec 8, 2022 3:54 PM

Feb 2014
The Natural is losing? RIP
Granted, 18 is not a particularly big sample zise, but that's probably makes it worse that Natural gets so little votes.
Dec 8, 2022 5:33 PM

Aug 2012
Aria the Natural was the best season, imo. I just enjoyed it the most.
Dec 10, 2022 3:50 PM

Dec 2007
I chose Aria the Origination, I feel like each season improved on the last. I've always been surprised that Aria the Natural doesn't get as much love as the other seasons, I especially liked that it explored the fantasy elements more than the others, plus there's just more of it so it feels like it's the meat of the series.
Dec 10, 2022 6:29 PM

Sep 2018
I enjoyed Aria the Natural the most, loved the more eerie, atmospheric tone that the second season sometimes displayed.
Dec 10, 2022 10:58 PM

Oct 2008
Aria The Natural - My reason is because, Cat Sith saves the pink haired protagonist from the headless lady.
Dec 10, 2022 11:19 PM

Jun 2019
I've only seen S1 and S2 so far, but S2 was by far and away my favourite. We've already been introduced to the cast so the stories take front and centre stage and there's a more supernatural theme running through S2. Plus it's longer, more=better.
Dec 11, 2022 12:16 AM

Jun 2022
This is such a hard question! I voted for Origination, but honestly I'm not sure that's true. I loved seeing the characters have their training pay off, and I definitely cried. I really do love Natural, though, and the inclusion of Cait Sith. It was a really magical season.
Dec 11, 2022 12:43 AM

Jul 2021
epidemia78 said:
s1 winning the vote is unexpected. I more often see season 3 on favorites lists, alongside stuff like Evangelion, Tatami Galaxy and other such "elitist" anime. That's very strange if you ask me. I can't help but wonder, is this person faking their list?

Anyway, season 2 is my favorite. There's no such thing as a bad Aria episode. But some of them are better than others. Natural has twice as many episodes as the other seasons, so it's a simple matter of probability.

I have never seen any of it, but how did a random slice of life made it onto the list of elitist animes alongside all the 2deep4you nonsense?

Helltaker said:
epidemia78 said:

Re:Zero only had plot for 6 episodes.
Everything after that is just a copy paste of that 6 episodes.
It's like the plot itself got into a time loop. Timeloopception.
Or flashbacks... So many flashbacks...
Dec 11, 2022 1:00 AM

Apr 2020
A thread about Aria? Finally.

For me it's origination. It was the climax of the anime for me .
Dec 11, 2022 1:14 AM

Nov 2019
Lol, imagine there are people preferring the incomplete Animation over other seasons. Where were the relationship's foundation and characters' introduction, again?

Then people favouring adaptations over the source material. Lol.

Deanomac2010 said:

season one, episode 5.

alice is such a cutie <3

Congratulations, @Catalano, you have found your long lost gem.
SgtBateManDec 11, 2022 4:59 AM
Help! I need somebody. Help! Not just anybody. Help! You know I need someone. Helpppppp!

Dec 11, 2022 1:44 AM

Jan 2020
Maybe unpopular opinion, but my favorite season of Aria series is Aria the Natural. You really get to explore the world and get to know the characters. I like all seasons generally, but the second one is my favorite.
Dec 11, 2022 2:07 AM

Dec 2015
I think the season is called Amanchu!
Dec 11, 2022 2:25 AM

Nov 2022
I just watched 1st episode of the Animation. Not sure if I will continue at all.
Buy my awesome BDSM male domination book here  https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1174760

Visit my Discord https://discord.com/channels/1047490147794550844/1047490149161898039 I am not there most of the time but you can leave a message.

Or my blog here https://BDSMAnime.blogspot.com/
Or here https://BDSMAnime18.blogspot.com/

Submit to me and become my subject here https://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=88107
Dec 11, 2022 2:31 AM

Jun 2017
My reaction after watching every single episode was always "this keeps getting better and better" so maybe I should be voting for Origination.

Dec 11, 2022 2:53 AM
May 2015
I'm not a big fan of the anime adaptation of Aria. The pacing is too slow, and the overly upbeat tone makes the character appear superficial. In the manga, they feel more genuine and what they say has more weight.

If I had to pick a season, it would be Aria The Natural, since it does a good job with world-building.
Dec 11, 2022 3:20 AM

Oct 2017
Origination probably, really loved it.
Dec 12, 2022 5:27 PM

Oct 2021
I liked Aria the Animation, but goddamn it's so fucking boring during the first several episodes. But Origination was the one that made me love the series as a whole after I watched episode 9 (my best episode of any anime of all time). So, Origination is still the best.
Dec 13, 2022 1:30 PM

Aug 2016
Origination probably because I liked seeing Alice succeed.
Dec 14, 2022 2:24 PM
May 2021
Anything post final episode of Origination was great to me
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Question about Alicia

Eleben - May 2

1 by Zarutaku »»
May 2, 7:13 AM

Poll: » Aria the Animation Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

WTFwasThat - Sep 23, 2008

87 by Selleri_UmU »»
May 1, 7:21 PM

Poll: » Aria Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

running_lemon - Apr 6, 2007

129 by eblf2013 »»
Mar 25, 6:29 PM

Poll: » Aria the Animation Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

WTFwasThat - Oct 2, 2008

75 by eblf2013 »»
Mar 25, 8:37 AM

» the big 3 Iyashikei Anime

mydaddy - Mar 8

9 by mydaddy »»
Mar 9, 8:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.