Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 26, 2022 7:59 AM

Jul 2017
There's a new girl in town: the nurse Resmis Care, and Kikuru is disguised as a doctor just to help fill in a spot, and the prescription of the girls as the unlicensed Dr. Murder. Surely, this brought Kikuru to new lands with Hanabata's bigger-than-life boobs that are bigger than Enome's...and Tokishikko's small but dainty, balanced boobs. Maidena's hip exam though, while too "hard" to bear, it's Hitamuki's sensual examination that leaves Dr. Murder senseless, being the only girl to spot him out because of her keen sense of smell.

Kikuru's training with the petite "magic" group of Tokishikko and Maidena, and these two are constantly bickering at one another in superiority of maturity and age, feeling like they've already "worked" out before the real extreme training ever began. While Tokishikko slacked, Maidena worked just as hard as Kikuru, but sprained herself in the process.

Tokishikko and Maidena's relationship is a love-hate one between the acting older sister, though other than magic, their stamina still has to be worked on.
KANLen09Oct 27, 2022 9:00 AM
Oct 26, 2022 9:26 AM

Apr 2014
110!!!!!!!!! That medical check was a peak! Enome should join the check-up.
何それ?意味分かんない
Oct 26, 2022 10:07 AM

Apr 2014
Oct 26, 2022 11:16 AM
Feb 2019
Really love the op, kikuru still not getting rest
Oct 26, 2022 12:11 PM

Mar 2013
Great episode, I finally get to see doctor murder in action. lmao
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Oct 26, 2022 2:11 PM
Apr 2016
KANLen09 said:
There's a new girl in town: the nurse Resmis Care, and Kikuru is disguised as a doctor just to help in the prescription of the girls as Dr. Murder. Surely, this brought Kikuru to new lands with Hanabata's big boobs...and Tokishikko's small but dainty, balanced boobs. Maidena's hip exam though, while too "hard" to bear, it's Hitamuki's sensual examination that leaves Dr. Murder senseless.

Kikuru's training with the petite "magic" group of Tokishikko and Maidena, and these two are constantly bickering at one another in superiority, feeling like they've already worked out before the real extreme training ever began. While Tokishikko slacked, Maidena worked just as hard as Kikuru, but sprained herself in the process.

Tokishikko and Maidena's relationship is a love-hate one between the acting older sister, though other than magic, their stamina still has to be worked on.

Good thing you re describing every episode for all blind people. Does seomeone know how to block an user? I m tired of seeing all these useless posts
Oct 26, 2022 2:26 PM

Jan 2021
Franck_Nicolas said:
KANLen09 said:
There's a new girl in town: the nurse Resmis Care, and Kikuru is disguised as a doctor just to help in the prescription of the girls as Dr. Murder. Surely, this brought Kikuru to new lands with Hanabata's big boobs...and Tokishikko's small but dainty, balanced boobs. Maidena's hip exam though, while too "hard" to bear, it's Hitamuki's sensual examination that leaves Dr. Murder senseless.

Kikuru's training with the petite "magic" group of Tokishikko and Maidena, and these two are constantly bickering at one another in superiority, feeling like they've already worked out before the real extreme training ever began. While Tokishikko slacked, Maidena worked just as hard as Kikuru, but sprained herself in the process.

Good thing you re describing every episode for all blind people. Does seomeone know how to block an user? I m tired of seeing all these useless posts

In Account Settings -> Privacy -> Block User. But don't you think that is a little too much?
Oct 26, 2022 2:27 PM

Jan 2021
Anyways, not a bad episode. Nice medical checking with some nipples for each girl except Maidena. And then there is the excersice part where not much happened. No monster attacks this episode.
Oct 26, 2022 4:30 PM

Nov 2011
Finally some other tits. Hopefully they keep this pace up. Need more Enome though
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Oct 26, 2022 7:43 PM

Jun 2017
holy shit this is PEAK ecchi, I can't believe so many people are sleeping on it

I wonder if Kikuru will eventually get busted at a later time with his doctor murder shenanigans, that was hilarious. It's not surprising Hitamu got him by the smell. lol
Oct 26, 2022 10:57 PM

Sep 2018
Some of the best fanservice I've seen in a quite a while, especially that first half, pretty damn good for a pure ecchi series.
Oct 27, 2022 2:20 AM
Oct 2012
as an ecchi comedy anime what more do we need? almost perfect
Oct 27, 2022 3:47 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Doctor's play and physical stretching, they're not even trying to fit to the usual plot but well fan service is here as always obviously xD
Oct 27, 2022 5:18 AM
Sep 2020
Cringy instead of funny and just looking for excuses to sexualize every part of the anime. At least stop sexualizing the underage girl.
Oct 27, 2022 7:00 AM

Jul 2017
Franck_Nicolas said:
KANLen09 said:

You're a funny joke, as a fellow Frenchman here was once. Block me if you will, troll.
Oct 27, 2022 9:58 AM
Apr 2016
Ionliosite2 said:
Franck_Nicolas said:

In Account Settings -> Privacy -> Block User. But don't you think that is a little too much?

Thank you ! No to me these are literal spams as we see them in every anime forum post, and apart from these useless synopsis of episodes we all just watched, Kanlen don t post anything else so i m not loosing much. I don t know if blocking will hide the messages but i want to give it a try
Oct 27, 2022 1:11 PM

Oct 2017
The checkup was lewd. Had my fill of oppais. Also Maidena's back with the tattoo. Second half was sweet. Good to have more Maidena and Tokishikko.
Oct 27, 2022 1:38 PM

May 2012
The ecchi was awesome for sure (those delicious 110), but the comedy of the second half was really nice.

I liked the interactions between Maidena and Toxico/Tokishikko (i wonder which way is the right way to write her name) way more than i thought i would.

Very good episode.
KaeUBWOct 27, 2022 7:56 PM
I despise woke people.
Oct 27, 2022 5:20 PM

Nov 2012
Hopefully they keep a good mix of the monster and sans-monster lewdness. Good episode.
Oct 27, 2022 9:42 PM

Dec 2015
hilarious! :D i laughed so much i had to pause the video! :D
just an ol school otaku enjoyin the life. don't sass me kiddies, i've been otaku probably since before you were born. leave me in peace and i won't bother you either.
Oct 27, 2022 9:46 PM
Jul 2022
best isekai animatiob
Oct 28, 2022 12:16 AM

May 2019
Wow what an episode! 😮 I agree this is peak ecchi! Those moans that Hitamu made lol. Second half was amusing with both magic using girls arguing like sisters. I wonder if we'll see the other two girls in separate training next.
Oct 28, 2022 2:35 AM

May 2021
"Size has nothing to do with it at all!" he's spittin facts tho. god I love this anime, pure ecchi trashiness. the comedy is also still good. underrated gem in my opinion.
Oct 28, 2022 7:47 AM

Jun 2016
you know what ??

this show actually not too bad at all !!

very decent fanservices and adorable heroines !!
Oct 28, 2022 10:36 AM

Feb 2014
Nice Toshikikko small breasts fanservice this episode.
Oct 28, 2022 1:04 PM

Feb 2021
Decent episode I guess, Dr Murder was pretty funny, I still think the last episode was better.

Franck_Nicolas said:
KANLen09 said:

Fr, dude is always writing the most generic descriptions for each episode, basically just telling what happened, it's really annoying.
Oct 28, 2022 2:44 PM

Feb 2018
Maybe not as random as the other episodes.
Thought it was going to be wholesome towards the end, but that didn't work out.
Oct 29, 2022 5:08 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Docter Murder name really gives me a good chuckle lmfao. Can't believe he also awake something inside when examine those lolis. Based af. After all, she's the one figure out his secret. How can i not seeing that? xd

The next is about two lolis training together and poor boy need to stay sane between them definitely how me sometimes feel weird and awaken inside seeing them. Don't mind me!

And one more shit, another useless complainer worry about other people writing in the ecchi thread. Like seriously? Holy crap, mind your own business, okay?
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Oct 29, 2022 3:06 PM
Feb 2019
Hitomaki easily figuring out that Kikuru was Doctor Murder was great and just as I expected. The training part of the episode we got to see Kikuru having Maidena and Toxico starting their training arc, even though it only lasted a little bit.
Oct 29, 2022 7:09 PM

Apr 2020
Can't wait for the next episode. Btw, when it will air?
Oct 29, 2022 9:14 PM

Aug 2014
What did Kikuru do to Maidena on the medical checkup? XD
Check My AnimeList (or click my signature)
My Main Genres: Adventure, Action, Fantasy
My Sub Genres: Slice of Life, Comedy, H&E

Check My Profile, my ranking
What I Watch This Season
Best Character & WAIFU This Season
Best OP/ED Song This Season
Oct 30, 2022 9:00 AM
Apr 2013
First half was kind of weird. Second half was actually not bad, though interesting.
What I find strange is its ep 4 already but the 5th girl still hasnt shown up. I wonder if there's going to be a few more other side characters as well.

Surprisingly we actually have an entire ep without a monster fight, and perhaps (to nobody's) surprise the ep was pretty good.

Though the first half was a little cringey, I feel like they've gone a leetle too overboard.

For the second half, maidena and toshiko, well they dont exactly get along but all things considered hopefully its character development? It's actually quite wholesome in a way, though of course their personalities clashing a bit and uh. All things considered it's pretty good, now if only we could have more wholesome instead of uh. Like I feel there's such a thing as too much fanservice, especially the blatant ones. Like the second half had fanservice too but at least it felt a bit more "elegant"

(Also probably a bit late to notice now but every ep seems to be basically two halves)
Nov 4, 2022 7:37 AM

Oct 2008
why is that the nipslip of Toxico Dannar was more erotic than seeing those overly huge inverted nipple melons of Hanabata?...hmmmm at least the melons of Hitamuki isn't inverted! but she's still THICC!!
5/5.

Nov 6, 2022 7:42 AM

Jun 2015
I'm surprised Hidive didnt pick this up. Potentially they on the get woke go broke train, but this is a fun anime with some nipple shout outs but decently family friendly viewing. They could probably stick the manga in US preshools and no one would bat an eyelid. Well unless you live in Florida where they take no shit with the preschool books.
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Nov 16, 2022 12:20 PM

Sep 2018
A nice change of pace and a neat way to showcase all the girls... This episode is approved.

Quantum ille canis est in fenestra
Dec 24, 2022 3:57 AM

Sep 2012
he should have said, if u don't like bigiback then i can carry u like princess (would be funny to see witch1 she choses) lol 
Dec 25, 2022 11:43 AM

Jul 2015
110! 110... 110 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Seemss after the playing doctor, Kikuru is seeing his young successors in a new light

Dec 27, 2022 11:21 PM
Grave of Flowers

Dec 2012
I was going to drop this at episode 2 but damn toxico is hawt
┍━━━━»•» «•«━━━━┑

🎖️ mal badges
🏠 blog navigation
🏆 graph badges

┕━━━━»•» ☠️ «•«━━━━┙
Feb 20, 2023 11:59 PM

Feb 2021
Lol, He just getting caught XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Oct 28, 2023 5:36 AM

Apr 2013
Of course she would sniff him out, but I guess she wasn't that upset about it. The training session was funny, the lazy sorceress is great ^^
Feb 4, 5:30 PM

Oct 2022
He may have concealed his identity as Doctor Murder, but he couldn't hide his smell from Hitamu....

More topics from this board

Poll: » Futoku no Guild Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Dec 21, 2022

70 by Asakiseven »»
Apr 9, 8:09 AM

Poll: » Futoku no Guild Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Oct 5, 2022

111 by Alkimia »»
Apr 6, 11:36 PM

Poll: » Futoku no Guild Episode 8 Discussion

KANLen09 - Nov 23, 2022

35 by cableguyjay »»
Feb 17, 7:20 PM

Poll: » Futoku no Guild Episode 7 Discussion

KANLen09 - Nov 16, 2022

36 by cableguyjay »»
Feb 14, 7:36 PM

Poll: » Futoku no Guild Episode 6 Discussion

KANLen09 - Nov 9, 2022

41 by cableguyjay »»
Feb 10, 6:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.