Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 25, 2022 6:29 AM

Nov 2011
It's quite admiring how much these friends like each other all the way through into the finale. In particular, Hiyori cares about Koharu and it's not surprising that she wants to give her the best birthday present.

As a celebration of the show, we got one last fishing segment for the cast and a little party afterwards. Going to be miss this anime.

Jul 2017
Getting things for Koharu's birthday, and compiling the photos from last episode's camping trip, it's nice...but it lacks something.

Tying a fly is not as simple as it looks, and this is birthed from chibi Koi and Hiyori's childhood memories. Koi isn't satisfied with the quality of her fly, and it's easy for children to bawl if they don't something good, so it's Koi's mom to the rescue to use her engagement ring holder as a fly holder, it works. And since Koharu's Elk Hair Caddis fly needs re-tying, Koi gives a technical lesson on fly tying, which looks very complex. But this being done the same way as infotainment done before, it's entertaining.

And everyone gathering for the Yoshinagas' one-fly tournament to win fabulous prizes up for grabs, it's an enticing offer, even for 1st place being a body pillow for the fastest to reel a fish within an hour. This is a good litmus test for Koharu to test the fly that she tied herself, but Hiyori is just as impressive for using a marabou fly to reel in fish. Haha, Koharu getting jealous to see Hiyori succeed and all pumped up to catch fish...that more than the fish, her smartphone dropped into the water as well. Welp...

It's time for Koharu's birthday celebration, and the rainbow trout that got Hiyori 1st place is cooked to perfection. It is a feast of fishy proportions, and then comes the presents...which Hiyori hesitated to present. Thankfully, all of Koharu's photos were stored in the cloud, and nothing is lost from her old irreparable smartphone. But nothing could spare Hiyori than Koharu being tsundere-like jealous about not receiving one, and a photo album for her to choose her memories, it's a thoughtful gift of remembrance.

Bog-standard CGDCT goodness.
KANLen09Mar 25, 2022 7:27 AM

Feb 2020
Sweet finale.

That flashback of Koi and Hiyori's childhood was heartwarming.

Hiyori looked so happy with her body pillow, haha. Congratulations!

Happy Birthday, Koharu! ^_^

I loved her tsundere moment.

Overall, this was a very good and cute show. I liked the whole cast, especially Koharu, who was the star of the show. Her reactions and antics were always the highlights of every episode. She's such an adorable character. :3

SerafosMar 10, 3:19 AM
Mar 25, 2022 6:34 AM
Review Moderator
Onii Chan

Mar 2018
Very satisfying finale, if this anime had a better production or maybe a little more in terms of characterization it would have been much more enjoyable, but still I had a decent amount of fun watching this.
Mar 25, 2022 6:41 AM

Apr 2016
Actually a good anime. Colorful set of characters with very simple and straightforward personalities, not much to do there, nor it was needed in a show like this. Funny and engaging way of presenting the fishing to the audience. And i also really liked the heavy emphasis on the whole family thing.

Nice show. 7/10
Mar 25, 2022 7:14 AM

Apr 2010
I really enjoyed this anime so i am sad to see it ending but maybe we will got another season.
The characters where nice and Koharu was really funny to watch Hiyori had her own charm and Koi was also nice.
The episode itself was nice as well and the fishing competition ended well.
Mar 25, 2022 7:22 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Well that was cute, nothing really new but still fine for a CGDCT but I feel like the other fishing CGDCT was better especially in term of art and characters, the characters in Slow Loop are kinda forgettable for me even though with its themes it's nice to get something like that
Mar 25, 2022 8:03 AM

Jan 2012
Making flies, a competition, and Koharu's birthday to end this just okay series. In the pantheon of cgdct shows this is definitely in the lower half. It was fine, at times good, but not consistently enough for me. I suspect there are two reasons for this. First, I'm just not all that interested in fishing. I've only done it a handful of times over 20 years ago(though I did catch a 15 inch catfish on my first time apparently) and it just kinda bores me. So when they got deeper into that my mind often wandered. But I could probably forgive that if it wasn't for that second thing. Namely, this show was kinda sorta...depressing at times with the dead parents, especially early on. I don't watch cgdct show to get sad or depressed. I suppose they CAN have those emotional beats at times and still be great, but not this one. So I can only find myself giving it a 6/10 I'm afraid.

Oh, and best-girl Koi was easily best-girl. I kinda wish she and her family had been the true main focus instead of often feeling like a third wheel.
Mar 25, 2022 8:40 AM
Oct 2021
I enjoyed this show from the beginning to the end, I'm sad to see it ending but hopefully we'll get a second season, very good episode, for sure I'm gonna read the manga
Mar 25, 2022 8:52 AM

May 2021
Kinda sad that this is the last episode. I can't see their cute face anymore. Really, their facial expression is one of the best part in the show. You got Koharu pout, Koi smile, and Hiyori funny faces.
Hello everyone, i like Slice of Life and CGDCT (Cute Girls Doing Cute Thing) anime.
I'm also like to make a lot of friends online, so feel free to add me as a friend or invite me to a club :)

Mar 25, 2022 8:55 AM

Mar 2021
Sweet and wholesome finale the flashback of Koi and Hiyori's childhood was cute and i really hope we get a second season
Mar 25, 2022 9:06 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
I actually really enjoyed watching this. Its wholesomeness lifted me up just when I needed it and the characters were adorable. Even though the subject of fishing isn't that appealing to me I found myself learning a few things. Not much to say about the animation or the soundtrack, they just fit the show.

To celebrate the finale I'm gonna go and make myself a sandwich now.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Mar 25, 2022 9:12 AM
Oct 2013
Koharu who lost her treasured photo stored inside her phone is relieved upon knowing they are backed up. Hiyori noticed the empty portion of Koharu's album and figured to give her the best present she can, a present that Koharu needs the most. They both understand what they can do to overcome the past and be grateful of the present.

I'm glad anime like this is still being made. From start to finish, it sticks to what it wants to tell and keeps reminding of the things that truly matter.

And of course, the sea of metaphors, because it's a fishing anime.
grassToucher19Mar 25, 2022 3:24 PM
Mar 25, 2022 9:22 AM

Feb 2019
Of course funimation is down when I wake up early to get my final weekly dose of slow loop. Smh
Mar 25, 2022 10:23 AM

Nov 2016
This counts as end card

For me there's no need for many words when it comes to this anime, but one thing for sure, it's a blissful treat for all CGDCT and iyashikei enjoyer.

7/10

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 25, 2022 10:34 AM

May 2020
Well sometimes simple is the way to go for, which for sure this show did and did it quite well. Enjoyed the overall run, and i'm satisfied with almost everything we've been offered to.
Mar 25, 2022 10:44 AM

Feb 2019
Aaaand funimation is finally back up so able to watch the finale. Perfect way to send the series and the girls out. It’s been such a pleasant journey and culminating with the gift was truly a nice end to the series. This was such a relaxing way to spend Friday mornings, I’ll miss it.
Mar 25, 2022 11:26 AM

Jan 2014
To think that it's over and done with already. Here I was only a few months ago, being hype that it got an anime, and I was glad that it did. A very cute and wholesome show, that I'm glad people enjoyed.
Mar 25, 2022 11:44 AM

Mar 2019
This show was surprisingly really good.
Mar 25, 2022 1:14 PM

Feb 2020
hm, this feels quite standard for the usual SOL CGDCT anime (not that that's bad, of course). Very nice to see a different hobby tackled this time (i haven't watched the other fishing anime yet). fun cast, and even more fun seeing Koharu butcher fish every episode.

Ending feels awfully open or at least not too conclusive, even if it adapts an ongoing manga. 2nd season maybe? hopefully?
Mar 25, 2022 1:23 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Pretty nice and chill finale episode.

Hiyori-chan getting fired up over the big fish pillow was funny considering the other four prizes seemed to be more expensive and better imo but, well, to each their own. A nice change to see Koi-chan acting childish in the backstory. Respect to her mother for giving away her ring box for the sake of their precious smiles.

Second half covering Koharu's birthday was amusing to watch too. Hiyori seemed to have made her mind before but getting a photo album is a nice gesture I think. I don't see much use for it myself but I can see how it'd be a nice collection of memories and whatnot.

Ocean next? Why not, lol. Wouldn't mind a 2nd season for this. 7/10 from my side.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Mar 25, 2022 1:31 PM

Mar 2018
She got the body pillow!!

This whole season has been such a heartwarming experience, really loved it.
Mar 25, 2022 1:34 PM

May 2021
Great final episode! It was very cute when we saw Koi trying to tie a fly for Hiyori and them both crying together xD.
It was also Koharu's birthday today and Hiyori couldn't find an opportunity to give it to her lol. It was a photo album and it was nice to see Koharu happy with it.

I loved this show a lot and I really hope we get a second season!
AISHITERU...REM!
Mar 25, 2022 1:52 PM
Apr 2021
Man what a finale. I'm gonna miss the show. Nowdays it's hard to get such heartwarming anime ❤️❤️ also you are awesome because you guys really loved the show just like I do 😊 anyway goodbye guys. I hope we will all meet together when season 2 will come. Till then sayonara
Mar 25, 2022 2:17 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Hmm thats a pretty nostalgic album that Koharu found. Fly tying though sure looks pretty fun. For fishermen learning to be adaptable is one of the first lessons they need to learn because their quarry is just as smart as they are. Poor Koharu catching the fish but losing her phone in the process. Koharu's birthday meal with her friends looked delicious. In the end a empty photo album while unusual turned out to be a perfect gift as it allowed Hiyori and Koharu to begin creating new memories that will be chronicled inside it as they bond over their love of fishing. An excellent and warm ep to end such a wonderful series with easily 9/10.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 25, 2022 2:31 PM

Jan 2021
I found this show to be terrible. It had no focus or direction. Too many characters that served no purpose, like the blond chef/bartender. She had one scene midway through then had no other reason to keep appearing. Maybe she did more in the manga but should have been cut entirely from the anime. The two red haired sisters were also superfluous for as much focus as they got. The show hardly focused on Koharu and Hiyori's relationship with their new respective parent and I couldn't tolerate how smug and condescending Koi was. The "how to" segments were too superficial for anyone to actually learn anything so it ended up feeling like time filler. I don't know what this show's message was or what it was trying to accomplish but it seemed lost and wandering, bouncing from one thing to the next with each episode. The first two episodes started out great but it just went downhill after that.
Mar 25, 2022 3:20 PM
Jul 2018
Honestly this show was pretty up and down for me, I usually love moe CGDCT types of shows but just wasn't the biggest fan of this for a whole bunch of reasons.

First though I do want to say those pretty emotional moments that happen throughout the series were really well done and were my favourite parts of this show, everything else... not so much?
It had it's moments, and those moments were great but I found the majority of the show overall either boring or pretty uncomfortable, I would have dropped it quite early on but the special moments I previously mentioned really stuck out to me, and I love the character design, especially Koi.

I guess as someone who doesn't like the idea of eating dead animals it probablyyy wasn't the best idea to watch this but because i'm a moepilled weeb the moe aspect made me start it. Don't regret it at all and i'm glad i watched through it, just ironically despite the show mostly being about fishing this was the part i was least interested in, and during scenes while they were eating i'd often be thinking "yeah that's pretty gross" lmao, that's just me though, obviously most people wouldn't get like that which is perfectly understandable, also during the scenes when they'd be talking about things to do while fishing in detail i'd often just be pretty bored and lose focus in the show.

Ignoring all that though the special moments i've mentioned were great and some of my favourite moments of this overall anime season, I guess the show just wasn't really for my tastes though, other than the moe aspect lmao.
Mar 25, 2022 4:23 PM

Aug 2018
Let's choose together.
And so it ends. Very good chapter, they had a tournament where the first prize was a pillow, and Hiyori was determined to go for it xd. And it was Koharu's birthday, Hiyori gave him an album to keep the moments he wants. But, Koharu wants to choose them together with Hiyori. It was nice.
I liked this anime, it was really adorable and funny.
Mar 25, 2022 5:02 PM

May 2018
Gonna miss the show and all the happiness they spread through the season. Although I'm not a fishing person, but I learn one or two about fishing from this anime.
Mar 25, 2022 5:50 PM

Sep 2018
9/10 for me, these sorts of anime really are my bread and butter. Sit down and relax and watch these wholesome moments take place.
Mar 25, 2022 6:41 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Aaaah, the finale is here, and as I always say with SoLs, it was just like any other episode and I wouldn’t have it any other way! First we learn about fly tying from Koi, definitely a very precise method but very cool too, I’m glad Koharu was excited about it at least lol, and you gotta love the tap tap tap sound. I also loved that flashback of kiddie Koi and Hiyori, super sweet. Then we’re off to a one fly fishing tournament, the prizes were pretty funny, from an AI Vacuum to a giant stuffed fish body pillow, which got Hiyori fired up lol, it was nice to see her catch a fish with the help of Koi and win it too, those two have such good synergy, and Koharu managed to catch her own fish but destroyed her phone in the process, rip Koharu’s phone that was with us for the stretch of the show lol.

Lastly we return home for Koharu’s birthday party, Koharu cooked the fish Hiyori caught and they all chowed down, once again the food looks amazing, and the gift exchange was cute too, also thanks Koi for informing Koharu of the cloud lol, all of her photos can live on! And last but certainly not least, Hiyori gives Koharu her present after everyone leaves, and it being an empty album, they pick the photos to go in it together, and it ends on a nice photo from when Hiyori won the fishing tournament in this episode.

This one hurts lol, no other type of show hits me like an SoL does when it ends, this one was SO GOOD, and had perfect timing for me, I had just finished “Diary of our days at the Breakwater” in December with no knowledge of this show’s existence until I checked the live chart for Winter 2022, and I was pleasantly surprised to see another fishing SoL so soon, and I really enjoyed this one too.

It had great characters, cute art, so many wholesome moments, and the focus on fishing which is something that really hits with me personally, all of that is a recipe for a perfect SoL for me, absolutely loved this show to death, Fridays will never be the same. And I can’t forget the sweet OP and ED, really liked them both, even the one ED we got that only played in one episode. Sorry for the long post, but this one definitely deserves it in my book, here’s to hoping for another season of fishing with Hiyori and Koharu, with Koi in tow!
Mar 25, 2022 8:08 PM

Jan 2011
show was a treat for the CGDCT Koi and Koharu were two of my faves this season and this was the closest you could get to some comfy eating and camping despite the main focus being fishing Laid back camp lite.

also like how family orientated it was and the added mix of feels for the girls character growth made up for some good moments where normally you dont get much character development in these kind of sol's

7.5/10 this was a sleep hit for me
Mar 25, 2022 11:51 PM

Jul 2016
Such a sweet and wholesome finale. Will really miss this group of girls.
Also Hiyori going full ham for a body pillow was hilarious xD.

Overall, pretty nice CGDCT show. Very colorful and featuring a truly endearing set of characters. In that aspect, Koharu was easily the heart of the show in my eyes and regarding her and Hiyori's family backgrounds, I also gotta say I was quite impressed with the way in how the tragic undertones were handled. Quite a welcome surprise, given how fluffy and happy most of these shows tend to be.

8/10 - Easily, my surprise of the season alongside Akebi-chan no Sailor-fuku. Really hoping for a second season in both cases, btw.
Mar 26, 2022 1:16 AM

Aug 2020
it is true that a birhtday gift is the hardest one to give to your close ones. Glad it ended both of them looking at the photo album together, so cute.

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Mar 26, 2022 1:17 AM

Jun 2019
My 185th completed series chronologically.

For the record, I extended it a 6/10 rating.
Mar 26, 2022 5:22 AM

Oct 2016
Fuck man, I am not satisfied at all, I need m o r e. What a great show this was, while it wasn't as good as Yuru Camp which is pretty much my gold standard for slice of life lmao, it's up there.

Smol Hiyori and Koi was so adorable, I love their friendship so much. I am gonna miss all these characters, I hope we get a season 2 in the future. 8.5/10. Also, happy birthday Koharu!
Mar 26, 2022 6:40 AM

Feb 2014
Fly tying looks to be rather tricky at first, where patience is needed at full demand, but Koi makes it look so naturally easy. I did enjoy the small flashback when a younger Koi got upset that she couldn't make a good fly bait like her father uses and she and Hiyori cried in unison. XD

Then came along a cute competition with Koi's father and his friends where they all went to catch the biggest fish possible with their fishing gear and Hiyori was able to win and collect the cute nyan body pillow as a prize.

Koharu, on the other hand, was happy to catch a fish with the fly bait she made herself, but she then discovered in that moment that she accidentally dropped her smartphone into the river, which I presume is every modern teenager's worst nightmare. =P

She did get a new phone and, since it was her birthday, a nice amount of gifts from Koi, Futaba and Aiko. Hiyori's hesitation in giving her present to Koharu did her Koharu mad at first, but the photo album she got was spot on. =)

And with that, Slow Loop has come to an end. I've really enjoyed this series a lot. I may have seen a good amount of CGDCT anime, this series does well to stand out in a growing crowd. The art style was cute, the OP was one of my favourites this whole season and the cast were great.

I think it's done enough to get a deserved 8/10. I'll miss Koi the most, as she's my favourite character of the series. =3
Mar 26, 2022 7:22 AM

Jun 2021
Baby Hiyori and Koi... dude, I literally can't even with this show.

It would have been nice to see a little bit more of that tournament, considering all the characters were coming together. Oh well, at least one of our girls took out the top prize, the body pillow, which quite frankly should be the top prize for every tournament ever.

I've been floored by the food in this show. I love seafood, so seeing autumn and winter warmers like the dish in this episode was so good. We're inching towards winter down here and I just love winter food. Both the consumption and the cooking.

I am really going to miss this show. I normally love CGDCT shows, but the truly great ones take it one step further, and use their plots to do some really well-written analysis of character and psychology. What could have been just a show about cute girls fishing, cooking and camping taught us about grief about losing loved ones, the ability to move on and carry on a legacy by simply following your passion, and the goodness of found family. Normally when you hear "parents remarried" plotlines, it's used as an excuse for fanservice, romantic tensions, and slice-of-life trash, all from the sibling's perspectives. This was different, this showed a genuine, sweet, caring, and good-natured FAMILY coming together and making the most of the world.

A series that really showed a lot of warmth, tranquility and heart. I would very much like to see more. I don't know how far along the manga is or how it's structured, but I would love to see bigger and more exciting fishing adventures, but also some other slice-of-life too. I went into this show thinking "cute girls fishing, yeah I'll check this out" but now I'm like "I would love nothing more than to go a relaxing fishing adventure with these cinnamon buns"

Also, this show did not let the cute girl slice-of-life aesthetic get in the way of the technicals of fishing and cooking. And the technical explanations were also engaging and didn't get in the way of the narrative. Perfect balance.

Very good series. 9 out of 10. I want to go fishing now.
Mar 26, 2022 8:45 AM

Nov 2019
Sweet story of Hiyori and Koi as children, they sure are really close. The fly tying was a success for the trio, even for Koharu

One fly tournament was great, glad Hiyori won since that daimakura was super cute

Nice party with great food by Koharu the amazing chef, I'll miss Koharu's Kitchen

A nice way to finish off the series, it was a great watch this season with all the development and interesting fishing facts, a 7/10~
Mar 26, 2022 1:23 PM

Feb 2007
An engagement fly?

And I can't possibly be the only one who immediately remembered that cute chomp when Hiyori took that first bite of the birthday food. :D
Mar 27, 2022 12:52 AM
No.1 Nahida Simp

Jan 2017
Ah shit, here we go again....where the anime you enjoyed so much finally ends. It's been a while since I last enjoyed a slice of life anime so much that I felt a little sad after it has finished (the last time was Wataten). Really I'm gonna miss this one. Koharu's calm and composed personality yet still being cute, Koharu's kitchen and her being funny and cute, and Koi's cool attitude but also being cute and her tsukkomi. I'm gonna miss them all dammit.
Mar 28, 2022 12:48 AM

Jul 2019
Very nice final episode where the main trio blossomed in their friendship once again.

I'm grateful for coming across this show not long after it started broadcasting as it was quite versatile in its storytelling for a CGDCT show. Family traditions, personal breakthroughs, a mixture of cookery and fishery; all of it seasoned with cute faces and beautiful sceneries. Yeah, it was good to watch.
Mar 28, 2022 2:57 AM

Sep 2020
That was a hilarious episode. Can't believe this is the finale.

So the official ship is Koi x Hiyori, huh? Im for Koharu x Hiyori but Im fine with it.

Aiko-chan reminds me of Saikawa in Kobayashi Dragon Maid.

It was so funny to see Koharu's reaction when her phone went under. Hahaha
Happy birthday, Koharu-chan.

Although I'm sorry to see this series come to an end, I'm glad I watched it.
Love it.
it’s never too late for life ... to go horribly wrong. . . afff~
Mar 29, 2022 5:10 AM

Oct 2008
d'aaawwww i don't want this cute adorable show to end!!! HHHNNNGGGG!!!!
5/5.
8/10.

Mar 29, 2022 12:05 PM
Oct 2018
I don’t have anything bad to say about this show, but it wasn’t that exciting either. It was ok, but at times I was losing interest. It went for the Yuru Camp feels but it fell pretty short of that. I liked the characters but there just wasn’t enough going on. I have to admit I did learn stuff about fishing, but not sure if I’ll ever put it to use lol. 7/10 and that’s being generous.
Mar 30, 2022 2:34 PM

Aug 2021
i had to put this episode on hold for a few days, i didnt want to see it end!! such an amazing show with great characters, the hidden gem and AOTS for me. 10/10
Apr 3, 2022 6:30 AM

Sep 2020
Doesn't really feel like an ending but it's still very sweet and nice!!! They can pick the photos for their album together~
Apr 3, 2022 4:52 PM
Jan 2021
this series was cute, im gonna miss it but it was a wholesome finale after all. hope it gets renewed for a second season.
Apr 4, 2022 8:38 AM

Jul 2021
Really wholesome way to end the season.

That fly tying flashback of Hiyori and Koi was really cute.

Well there's nothing more to say, just gonna miss having this weekly dose of wholesomeness and cuteness. But guess what maybe this will just be replaced by Komi P2 or Kaguya sama 3.

Overall, 10/10 season for me, I'm rating this 10/10 solely based on all the sweetness, wholesomeness and cuteness this show has to offer and we didn't just get cute moments, there were some genuinely funny moments as well, this was a very wholesome SoL and I enjoyed watching these adorable girls fishing and doing other stuff a lot. The relationship between Hiyori and Koi was great and I loved how easily Koharu was able to fit in and stole the whole spotlight with all of her adorableness. I really liked how the relationship between Koharu and Hiyori developed, they both care extremely for each other alright.

Also the ending didn't really feel like ending at all, I'm really hoping we get a season 2.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Apr 11, 2022 3:06 PM

Jan 2020
Well, I overall really enjoyed this series. I thought it had a really good balance of character interactions and fishing lore.

I'm not entirely sure how Hiyori beat out all these other experienced fishers, but I guess it was more for the humor of her really wanting that plush.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Can i ask something.....

Ghefira - Mar 25

6 by yukiyamayui »»
Mar 28, 6:32 AM

Poll: » Slow Loop Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2022

37 by skatensleep »»
Dec 13, 2023 7:00 PM

Poll: » Slow Loop Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2022

44 by skatensleep »»
Dec 13, 2023 3:51 PM

Poll: » Slow Loop Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2022

42 by skatensleep »»
Dec 12, 2023 7:32 AM

Poll: » Slow Loop Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 25, 2022

39 by skatensleep »»
Dec 12, 2023 5:55 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.