Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Mar 29, 2022 5:03 AM
Mar 2009
MuzainaR said:

I’m confused now. What did chopper eat cuz I though he ate the Human- Human fruit ????

He did. However like other Zoan fruits, there are variant models.

Since Chopper was introduced we've seen the following other Human-Human fruits:

Sengoku has the Buddha model.
Onimaru has the Onyudo model.
Luffy has the Nika model.
Mar 29, 2022 5:56 AM
Oct 2017
Napeti said:
Brack said:

Presumably during the previous 700 years, most of the subsequent fruit users after the Joy Boy of the Void Century were defeated with little disruption.

It's only within recent months for them that the status quo has been thrown into disarray from Morgans declaring Luffy a de facto Emperor, Big Mom and Kaido allying and Fujitora's plot to remove the Warlords succeeding.

The system that they presumably believed had prevented a Joy Boy from appearing again has been completely destroyed. (Though clearly, what we know of Rocks and Roger suggests this system was never that great).

If only Who's Who had managed to successfully guard the fruit!

Personally I have a bit of an issue with that explanation. The fact that they actually send Cp9 to guard Gomu Gomu no mi, that they imprison him for failing to do so and that they were actively looking for this DF over the course of 800 years suggest that they actually still see it as at least some sort of threat. And if so it is hard not to wonder why they didn't try to do anything about Luffy when he was relatively weak and could be defeated without assigning any major resources to do so. I could understand that they didn't know about him until he start his journey, and that they maybe didn't want to act on rumours, I could even understand that they didn't want to attract any additional attention to him in case someone could figure it out that his DF is more powerful then it seems. But we are talking about pirate who start a war against WG and punched Celestial Dragon, they have plenty of reasons and opportunities to take him down. They didn't even have to allocate any additional resources to do so all they have to do is make his head a priority for Kizaru during Sabody incident which wouldn't even be that odd taking in account that he was actually main offender there. They have months to try it on East Blue, Paradise even at the start of New World but they never actually actively attempt to take Luffy down which is almost unbelievably weird. I mean his actions alone could justify WG sending someone with direct mission to take him down and if you add to that the DF that was consider threat enough to actively look for it and try to obtain it WG actions seems almost impossible to explain.

And that is actually only of the issues I personally have with this recent revelation. I actually still think that it is not unreasonable to call this powerup Luffy got an asspull. Yea I know that Nika name was mentioned before, and quite recently it was mentioned that one Devil Fruit has fake name due to WG actions as well as well as it was hinted that Gomu Gomu no mi is somehow important but I'm still not convinced. I think my main problem here is that Luffy actually got this power up seemingly out of thin air. In the past each time he got major power up it was result of either him getting and inspiration from one of his enemies or actual training he have to go through. But this time I fail to see how any of his previous experiences could lead to him awakening this power.

I also don't like the idea of Gomu Gomu no Mi being Zoan. Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't it actually a first time we see a Zoan fruit with seemingly no source in real life? I believe up to this point Zoan fruits was always entities that you could at least hear of in real life that were portraited with a pinch of creativity from Oda that often lead to them having some surprising powers. But no matter how hard I look I just don't see any supposed god with rubber body in real life mythologies not to mention them beeing somehow related to the Sun. It kinda feels like this is the first Zoan based purely on entity created in One Piece world kinda makes me feel it is a cheap trick.

Also I believe with this revelation we are dangerously close to Luffy actually being a chosen one. I mean we know that Joy Boy is supposed to be some sort of liberator destined to do at least few things including opening Wano borders and I was okay with that until there was possiblity of Joy Boy being simply a title which would mean anyone from One Piece world could achieve that. But with Joy Boy being closely tied with Gomu Gomu no Mi it kinda feels like Luffy as a Gomu Gomu no Mi was destined to that instead. And concept of chosen one seem to be lazy plot point that just doesn't fit Luffy very well - he is someone who wants to be trully free and just following your destiny does not fit that concept very well imo.

Got quite a bit sidetrack here but felt like I really would like to discuss about that, and actually would love to be proven wrong here as this plot point is making it much harder to enjoy what was until now one of my favourite series of all time.

I'm following One Piece since 2008 and I'm close to quit the series with this recent event I don't enjoy it also.
Mar 29, 2022 6:12 AM
Dec 2008
Crazy epic stuffs 🔝
Mar 29, 2022 7:42 AM

Nov 2013
Who would have though Luffy would acquire the toon force, huh.
You all need to watch Nami.

Mar 29, 2022 8:15 AM
Aug 2018
Brack said:
The World Government can't draw too much attention to the importance of Luffy's Devil Fruit. Going heavily after Luffy early in his career would have been a mistake. Just let the system do its work, the pirate dies and we quietly try to track the fruit down again.

The fact that they didn't immediately execute Who's Who, and instead locked him up, points to them not wanting to draw attention to the importance of that particular Devil Fruit. Otherwise you'd have people immediately seeking it out every time a user died, much like Doflamingo did with Ace's fruit.

In this very chapter they are happy to have lost a skilled agent and angered Kaido in order to remove the possibility that anyone could have realised the true nature of the fruit. In their minds they can assign Luffy to history as one of many ambitious young pirates crushed by the 3 (now 2) power system.

Of course, we, the readers, know that they are very much wrong about this assumption.

I have two issues with that logic. First of all WG have no issues with targeting Robin directly just because she have ability to read Poneglyphs and they don't seem to care that much about bringing attention to her ability this way. So why they approach would be so different when it comes to Luffy?

Also this theory kinda stops being valid during Enies Lobby arc. Luffy literally declares war against WG during this arc so if WG would target him after that it would actually seem like quite natural thing to do just because of Luffys actions so there should not be any suspicion around it and thus there should be no risk of bringing attention to Gomu Gomu no Mi. Not to mention that after that Luffy provided another excuses for WG to try to take him down during Sabody Island arc and Impel Down and yet there seem to be no proactive attempt to take him down.
Mar 29, 2022 8:59 AM

Nov 2016
Napeti said:
Brack said:
The World Government can't draw too much attention to the importance of Luffy's Devil Fruit. Going heavily after Luffy early in his career would have been a mistake. Just let the system do its work, the pirate dies and we quietly try to track the fruit down again.

The fact that they didn't immediately execute Who's Who, and instead locked him up, points to them not wanting to draw attention to the importance of that particular Devil Fruit. Otherwise you'd have people immediately seeking it out every time a user died, much like Doflamingo did with Ace's fruit.

In this very chapter they are happy to have lost a skilled agent and angered Kaido in order to remove the possibility that anyone could have realised the true nature of the fruit. In their minds they can assign Luffy to history as one of many ambitious young pirates crushed by the 3 (now 2) power system.

Of course, we, the readers, know that they are very much wrong about this assumption.

I have two issues with that logic. First of all WG have no issues with targeting Robin directly just because she have ability to read Poneglyphs and they don't seem to care that much about bringing attention to her ability this way. So why they approach would be so different when it comes to Luffy?

Also this theory kinda stops being valid during Enies Lobby arc. Luffy literally declares war against WG during this arc so if WG would target him after that it would actually seem like quite natural thing to do just because of Luffys actions so there should not be any suspicion around it and thus there should be no risk of bringing attention to Gomu Gomu no Mi. Not to mention that after that Luffy provided another excuses for WG to try to take him down during Sabody Island arc and Impel Down and yet there seem to be no proactive attempt to take him down.

I don't see how targeting Robin brought much attention to her ability. She was wanted for destroying warhsips at the age of or so it was sold to the world. CP9 is a secret organisation and the newspaper didn't mention Robin, nor was her bounty increased by much after the Enies Lobby incident. The Wold Goverment is still after Robin, but rather low-key

As for the second point. Post Enies Lobby they sent Kuma to assist Moria to take down the Straw Hats if necessary. Kuma failed and he helped the crew escape at Sabaody. Luffy went missing post Marineford. And after the Straw Hat's reunion there weren't many chances to take down Luffy.

I'd say it's not perfectly satisfying overall, but not completely implausible either.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 29, 2022 10:15 AM
Jul 2018
@FMmatron I think there is only one person who can explain this, and that is Shanks or Oda himself.
I think we will get the answers in the next 5 or 6 chapters, otherwise, we will get the answer in post wano arc.
Mar 29, 2022 11:33 AM

Nov 2013
Forever_A said:

3- Luffy doesn't have a normal or hybrid form. No other zoan is like that, and none of them gives power to the human form. Oda cleary didn't plan it at all from the beginning.

Considering how Nika seems to be pretty much humanoid, would Luffy's usual form be the hybrid one, having the Luffy body mixed with the Nika's body of rubber?
You all need to watch Nami.

Mar 29, 2022 7:01 PM

Dec 2019
So many revelations amazing chapter
It's crazy imagine how long Oda been planning for this moment now just putting all pieces together,when one piece ends i will miss it so much ...
Mar 29, 2022 8:06 PM

Jan 2013
abystoma2 said:
Forever_A said:

3- Luffy doesn't have a normal or hybrid form. No other zoan is like that, and none of them gives power to the human form. Oda cleary didn't plan it at all from the beginning.

Considering how Nika seems to be pretty much humanoid, would Luffy's usual form be the hybrid one, having the Luffy body mixed with the Nika's body of rubber?

Yeah, I think you're right.
Mar 29, 2022 9:03 PM
Aug 2020
So disappointed with this chapter, but I've grown to expect it from Oda. Old One Piece is dead, now it's built on asspulls and generic shounen cliches. It's understandable why many fans won't call it out just because they've spent a good chunk of their lives reading One piece. Honestly, I wouldn't recommend to any of my friends to read One Piece past Dressrosa just to preserve its memory because that shit has been a freaking circus ever since.
AchillesheelsMar 29, 2022 9:13 PM
Mar 30, 2022 12:53 AM

Aug 2019
This was one of the most enjoyable chapters of One Piece. Everything is starting to click, and we now know that the Gorosei were looking for Luffy's devil fruit. This is just getting better and better.

And that JOYBOY it’s officially back
Sun_ChanApr 3, 2022 4:44 PM
Mar 30, 2022 12:09 PM
Aug 2018
FMmatron said:
Napeti said:

I don't see how targeting Robin brought much attention to her ability. She was wanted for destroying warhsips at the age of or so it was sold to the world. CP9 is a secret organisation and the newspaper didn't mention Robin, nor was her bounty increased by much after the Enies Lobby incident. The Wold Goverment is still after Robin, but rather low-key

As for the second point. Post Enies Lobby they sent Kuma to assist Moria to take down the Straw Hats if necessary. Kuma failed and he helped the crew escape at Sabaody. Luffy went missing post Marineford. And after the Straw Hat's reunion there weren't many chances to take down Luffy.

I'd say it's not perfectly satisfying overall, but not completely implausible either.

If they could go secretly after Robin they could do the same with Luffy especially since Who's Who story proves that they valued Gomu Gomu no Mi enough to get CP9 envolved to obtain it. And as you said targeting Robin wouldn't necessarily bring attention to her ability to read Polneglyphs but neither would targeting Luffy bring attention to Gomu Gomu no Mi. Just both cases could be considered unnatural if revealed which in the end could lead to someone trying to find a true reason behind it. Yet despite Robin and Luffys cases being quite similar the WG actions seems to be completly different and I just fail to see any compelling reason why would that be.

And IIRC Kuma actually didn't come to Thriller Bark with mission to assist Moria with taking down Straw Hats. I'm pretty sure his initial orders was just to inform Moria about Blackbeard replacing Crocodile as a Shichibukai and giving him a warning to not lose against SH but I'm pretty sure that when Moria asked Kuma himself confirmed that his orders did not include assisting him in any way. He attacked Strawhats as part of new orders he recieved after reporting that Moria was taken down in an attempt to not make word spread that another Shichibukai was defeated. Not something that I would call true attempt to take Luffy down, if anything I would say it make it look like WG would not care about Luffy at all if he didn't encounter Moria in the first place.
Mar 30, 2022 2:00 PM

Nov 2016
Napeti said:
FMmatron said:

If they could go secretly after Robin they could do the same with Luffy especially since Who's Who story proves that they valued Gomu Gomu no Mi enough to get CP9 envolved to obtain it. And as you said targeting Robin wouldn't necessarily bring attention to her ability to read Polneglyphs but neither would targeting Luffy bring attention to Gomu Gomu no Mi. Just both cases could be considered unnatural if revealed which in the end could lead to someone trying to find a true reason behind it. Yet despite Robin and Luffys cases being quite similar the WG actions seems to be completly different and I just fail to see any compelling reason why would that be.

And IIRC Kuma actually didn't come to Thriller Bark with mission to assist Moria with taking down Straw Hats. I'm pretty sure his initial orders was just to inform Moria about Blackbeard replacing Crocodile as a Shichibukai and giving him a warning to not lose against SH but I'm pretty sure that when Moria asked Kuma himself confirmed that his orders did not include assisting him in any way. He attacked Strawhats as part of new orders he recieved after reporting that Moria was taken down in an attempt to not make word spread that another Shichibukai was defeated. Not something that I would call true attempt to take Luffy down, if anything I would say it make it look like WG would not care about Luffy at all if he didn't encounter Moria in the first place.

Taking down post timeskip Luffy is easier said than done when he's in the New World. They can't just send anyone after his head, it would require big shot characters like the admirals or CP0. Plus, they want to capture Robin alive for a specific purpose. At first they simply chased her for being a threat due to being able to read Polneglyphs. Since Spandam's proposal we know that the Goverment is after the Ancient Weapons. On the other hand we don't really know why they fear this devil fruit or rather it's Awakening.

Luffy was always on the radar, even tho it was implied that it was because he's a D.

There's still more

If they were lucky then Moria would've taken care of Luffy, if not there's Kuma. What Kuma said to Moria is besides the point here if not somewhat misleading. There was no need for extra measures that bring more attention to Luffy. Fact is that Kuma stayed, observed, reported and took action after Moria's loss. So the Goverment was prepared to act in the worst case scenario, hence they sent someone powerful and "loyal" like Kuma.

It's a touchy topic. One can simply say it's a last minute issue that opened a few potential plot inconsistencies and I'm the first who would partially agree. I mean, this is a battle shounen after all and so much nuance and attention to detail can't be expected over 25 years. That said, there's still a lot that needs to be adressed before we can judge the full extent of this flimsy situation. Oda can do damage control. For starters I'm looking forward to learn why Shanks wanted an audience and more exposition dump from the Gorosei.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Apr 1, 2022 6:56 PM

Feb 2017
Luffy's so goofy I love it.
Mankind knew that they cannot change society. So instead of reflecting on themselves, they blamed the beasts.
Apr 3, 2022 8:47 PM
Feb 2015
this chapter was ass, such an asspull.

i had to change my rating of one piece from 10 to 9
Apr 8, 2022 9:07 AM

Nov 2015
this is INSANITY !!!

Also the new form even the Nika silhouette figure feels like one of those looney toons characters which we all know that they can do whatever they want like even the muscle looks cartoonish .

Apr 24, 2022 5:39 PM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
Woah, just woah. HUGE chapter.

Talk about a strong devil fruit awakening!! Haha.

Big L from the Five Elders for not taking out Luffy earlier. They're so threatened by the Gomu-Gomu Fruit but did nothing when Luffy first got a bounty ages ago? Not to mention his appearances throughout Saboady, Marineford etc. They coulda legit sent 3 admirals to go kill him.

BIG plot twist with the Gomu-Gomu Fruit actually being the Mythical Human-Human Fruit: Model "Sun God" Nika. It's funny to think that Luffy and Chopper have the same fruit haha.

I have mixed feelings about all this. On one hand, it's hype af and I'm enjoying the heck out of it. But on the other, I don't like the idea of Luffy being "the chosen one" just because of the fruit he ate... Like it was his destiny to be this strong and save the world sorta thing. I prefer the idea of him becoming strong because of who he is, not because of the fruit he ate. You know what I mean?

The strength of the fruit being limited by the user's imagination is a good explanation for various forms like Bound-man, Snake-man etc.

I wonder if Shanks knew the real significance of the Gomu-Gomu Fruit when he stole it? If so, you think he would've taken Luffy under his wing and trained/protected him (it's a miracle he's still alive up to this point).

Luffy announcing Gear FIFTH got me hype!!! "This is my peak!! This is... Gear Fifth!!"

I LOVE the laughing and goofyness of this ability. Perfectly fitting for Luffy, and it seems like he's having a great time!!

Looks like he can turn the objects/land around him into rubber as well. Makes you think of Doflamingo's devil fruit awakening, where he could turn anything around him into strings.

This is going to look SICK animated (in a year's time).

Pretty much confirmed at this point that the CPO agent died.

Don't know what's going on with Kazenbo and Orochi, don't really care.
Apr 24, 2022 5:48 PM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
VolKur said:
@Mei-o_Scarlett @Ayu_01
I didn't get spoiled on the chapter other than the title and Luffy's fruit real. Again I swear to god that I'm not spoiled on the chapter, other than Luffy's devil fruit & Title of the chapter.
My 1st comment, literally is nothing but the title of the chapter itself.

Unfortunately I got mildly spoiled :( saw images of Luffy's Sun God/Gear Fifth form all over the internet. Never knew what it meant though, so this chapter was still super hype and enjoyable!!
Apr 24, 2022 5:54 PM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
FMmatron said:
I think we also got a potenial explanation as to why Luffy looks like he does in Gear 4th and why Hyogoro took him for a guardian deity and as to why Gear 4th got so many variations. It's really neat how it adds up. I also want to see Luffy taking a Rumble Ball so badly.

@Mei-o_Scarlett nice Blackbeard could be a Zoan too take

Sun vs Darkness

Ayo man you gotta stop it with these good takes.

1. Luffy eating a rumble ball would be awesome!!! Hahaha.
2. The Sun vs Darkness comment about Blackbeard is a great point. Perhaps Ace wasn't the true "Sun" in that situation, and therefore he couldn't win. Whereas Luffy is the Sun God Nika!
May 1, 2022 11:50 AM

Feb 2018
So Gomu-Gomu is a MYTHICAL zoan.. the human-human fruit...''In combat, they're supposedly only limited by their imagination. The embodiment of the Warrior of Liberation. Luffy awakens his DF + gear 5.. This chapter was absolutely amazing.. Oda's incredible, what's more left to say about the man?
Jun 23, 2022 4:47 AM
Feb 2019
Ayu_01 said:
Mei-o_Scarlett said:

thought u said youre wating for the scans
bruh

NO surprises there. lol , the chapter was so hype no one can escape it XD XD

Except for the ones who got spoiled I still loved it but there wasn't any surprised for me I just stopped reading manga for like 4 weeks and this is what I had to pay with....why do people spoil each other jeez... I was spoiled that there is a gear five I saw luffy laughing and flying like Nika animated version accidentally It was in a group of aot Like why ?? I also read the Caption "joyboy" Well
Jun 23, 2022 9:15 PM
Jan 2018
The fact that 60 people got this far into One Piece and decided to vote that they hated this chapter.... unforgivable.
Jun 24, 2022 1:35 AM

Mar 2012
Calherbie said:
The fact that 60 people got this far into One Piece and decided to vote that they hated this chapter.... unforgivable.

This comment really demonstrates the sunk cost fallacy... for both sides really.

The fact that fans like you think you need to keep liking it if you've made this far, and the fact that fans like me keep watching it even after it's gone to shit.
End Zionazism
Jun 24, 2022 2:39 AM

Feb 2019
Mikasa said:
Calherbie said:

This comment really demonstrates the sunk cost fallacy... for both sides really.

The fact that fans like you think you need to keep liking it if you've made this far, and the fact that fans like me keep watching it even after it's gone to shit.

"the fact that fans like me keep watching it even after it's gone to shit."
Is this supposed to be a joke?
Jun 24, 2022 3:07 AM

Mar 2012
Sakuta002766 said:
Mikasa said:

It did become a joke, really. It's kinda like the mess that GOT S8 was and that has its own kind of entertainment.
End Zionazism
Jun 24, 2022 4:22 AM

Feb 2019
Mikasa said:
Sakuta002766 said:

It did become a joke, really. It's kinda like the mess that GOT S8 was and that has its own kind of entertainment.

So you agree that your comment is joke? Because i was talking about your funny Comment

" It's kinda like the mess that GOT S8 was and that has its own kind of entertainment."

Agree, aot really become mess just like got S8.
Jun 24, 2022 4:57 AM

Mar 2012
Sakuta002766 said:
Mikasa said:

So you agree that your comment is joke? Because i was talking about your funny Comment

" It's kinda like the mess that GOT S8 was and that has its own kind of entertainment."

Lol why is it that insecure fans bring up other works in an irrelevant thread? Is this an ego thing?

"This person criticized my favorite manga its discussion thread so I'll just creep through their profile and try to hurt them like they hurt me >;("

This only goes to prove my point, OP fans are just rabid, devoid of thought, and unable to take criticism like adults.
End Zionazism
Jun 24, 2022 7:26 PM

Feb 2019
Mikasa said:
Sakuta002766 said:

Lol why is it that insecure fans bring up other works in an irrelevant thread? Is this an ego thing?

"This person criticized my favorite manga its discussion thread so I'll just creep through their profile and try to hurt them like they hurt me >;("

This only goes to prove my point, OP fans are just rabid, devoid of thought, and unable to take criticism like adults.

"why is it that insecure fans bring up other works in an irrelevant thread? Is this an ego thing?"
You are really saying this?? Lol

This past of ypur comment is still funny tho-

"OP fans are just rabid, devoid of thought, and unable to take criticism like adults."
If you change this to aot and hxh from op this statement won't change

Example -
"aot fans are just rabid, devoid of thought, and unable to take criticism like adults"
Sakuta002766Jun 24, 2022 7:34 PM
Jun 25, 2022 3:45 AM

Mar 2012
Sakuta002766 said:
Mikasa said:

"why is it that insecure fans bring up other works in an irrelevant thread? Is this an ego thing?"
You are really saying this?? Lol

This past of ypur comment is still funny tho-

"OP fans are just rabid, devoid of thought, and unable to take criticism like adults."
If you change this to aot and hxh from op this statement won't change

Example -
"aot fans are just rabid, devoid of thought, and unable to take criticism like adults"

Yes I am really saying this. I don't bring up people's animes on irrelevant shows. If we're on an SNK thread and only SNK is being discussed, I address people's points instead of cowardly creeping around their profile to attack their favorites to get the sand out of my ass like you do. You have no moral high ground here.

"If you change this to aot and hxh from op this statement won't change"

Good for you. Go change this to aot and hxh on the aot and hxh forums all you like.
End Zionazism
Aug 27, 2022 1:48 AM

Nov 2020
fuck you orochi burn to death
i love the gear five design but i'm just not sure how to feel about how it happened at the moment
i need a little bit more explanation of why gum gum has this ability and why is it zoan now
Nov 16, 2022 4:51 PM

Apr 2018
Gear Fifth: "Sun-God" Nika. It was stated multiple times that Zoan types have a will of their own. The elders revealed that they have been looking for the Gomu-Gomu fruit for almost 800 years, but the fruit itself is evading the World Govnerment. Followed up by a massive reveal of the actual powers of the Gomu-Gomu fruit. It's a mythical Zoan type, the rarest type. The Human-Human fruit Model: Nika. I don't quite understand the whole explanation of DF. But, his imagination plays a big role alongside the properties of Rubber.
Luffy just casually yoinked a dragon and smashed it into the ground. He even lifted the ground up and took apart of it and used it as a beam or something. Wow, I'm quite confused, but he does have some incredible powers now. Also, everyone could hear Luffy's heartbeat. That's Joyboy for ya.

Listening to this while reading that Luffy is the embodiment of "The warrior of liberation".
SideCharacterKalNov 16, 2022 4:56 PM

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Nov 20, 2022 11:18 AM

May 2021
Gear 5 hype!! Anndddd he's a god now? Well, Looney Tunes Physics for the win. I had a few expectations and they seem to have been met partially at least.

Dec 11, 2022 10:50 PM

Jul 2021
The Gear 5 is finally revealed. Wow. One heck of a chapter.
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Dec 23, 2022 12:07 PM
Oct 2019
And there we have it. Gear 5.

This explains so much about Luffy...wow. We are all stunned i guess.

So Nika the god is inside Luffy hahaah this is so crazy...like Luffy has a Zoan? That's crazy.
Jan 1, 2023 12:26 PM

Aug 2021
damn. the reveals about the truth behind luffy's devil fruit was crazy and gear five reveal as well. excited to see what all of this leads to. goated chapter
Jan 28, 2023 12:24 AM

Nov 2018
Just mental, absolutely crazy stuff this chapter.

I pray to the gods the anime does it justice

Please show your love for my Kiss x Sis manga review here. It will only take you 2 minutes of your time 🙏🙏
Check out my list of emojis you can copy and paste in the forums here. List will expand in the future.
Apr 9, 2023 4:05 AM
May 2021
Damn Oda is fckn amazing man!! Gear 5 unlocked for Luffy!!
Apr 25, 2023 7:19 AM

Apr 2021
Gear 5 baby!!!!!! 

The revelations made in this chapter were nothing short of amazing!!!! I guess the Wano arc is coming to a close now!!!
Jul 11, 2023 1:48 PM
Jul 2023
THE DRUMS OF LIBERATION JOY BOY HAS RETURNED TO SECURE WANO
Aug 2, 2023 2:35 AM
Feb 2021
cant wait for this lit ass, goofy ass fight to be animated
Aug 17, 2023 6:37 AM
Sep 2020
I've finally made it for this monumental moment
Jan 15, 12:22 AM
Dec 2022
Its allegedly the silliest power in the whole world I love how all of Luffys silly goofy stuff can make me laugh still, I love gear 5
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1113 Discussion

FMmatron - Apr 23

19 by ryzxgum »»
43 minutes ago

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 799 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Georesa - Sep 2, 2015

228 by KenjaTimer »»
Yesterday, 6:46 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 798 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 26, 2015

138 by KenjaTimer »»
Yesterday, 6:44 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1112 Discussion

AhriTheS3xyFox - Apr 16

32 by Biisoo »»
Apr 24, 8:44 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Veronin - Nov 1, 2009

73 by crumb_fr »»
Apr 22, 3:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.