Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 24, 2022 7:28 AM

Nov 2011
Interesting to see more of Yuni this episode and of course, that also meant our cast got to spend some quality time with her.

I also kinda like how they tried to make this into a horror-comedy. Poor Karyl running for her life. And lol, I can't help but laugh a bit at the action, fighting, and magic this episode. It definitely looked something out of a video game but also very amusing to watch imo.

Jan 24, 2022 7:28 AM

Feb 2018
Ehhh... They really hang the futons above the house? I mean on the roof. It was quite unique but maybe it would absorb more sunlight, maybe but it would be different if they slept with it all day. Yuuki and Kokoro meet Aoi in an unfamiliar school uniform at a shop in Randosoru. They are told that she is currently attending St. Teresa's Academy, one of the most prestigious girls' schools in Randolph / Randosoru idk. In order to help Aoi, who is having trouble adjusting to the glittering atmosphere of the girls' school, Yuki and the others head to St. Theresa's Academy with her. Uwaa Yuni kawaii, Besides that why almost a girl who fell asleep in the library was somehow a cute girl, maybe. This library is similar to the royal library it is huge and there are a lot of books.

I didn't see Pecorine and Kyaru in the library, could it be that they are still living at home, A knight-kun who has acquired the habit of offering a rice ball to a stranded person. Maybe Knight-kun isn't hungry, lol. In the previous season, I saw some rice ball scenes from Knight-kun.

Uwooo, chole twontail girls, yeah she's so cute. Stop this horror sound, otherwise it won't be a problem when they explore the forest because the yabaidesune are with them. Let's hope Pecorine doesn't starve and protect them. Why is there a grave in a place like this, maybe it's similar but forget about that. So is it a rock? This forest expedition is quite interesting, seeing those who are scared, besides that Kyaru is still the most excited. Star scene? Maybe it has some meaning I don't know, just a glimpse. I don't know why seeing Kyaru passed out and buried is so cute, lol. Look at this.

So in the end it was the princess's power that managed to kill the plant skull undead? Looks like it's an amazing magic, is it a flashback from a story? Is this the story of a king who turned into a curse... or is it real life or system data... Ma, Not much happened at least they can still get lunch together.

Yuni took her first steps in the search for the fundamental fiction... The episode focused on Yuni and the secrets of the world, leaving aside for the moment the dangerous side of the club. It may not have been crazy enough for fans of the club, but it was a good exploration
Jan 24, 2022 7:33 AM

Apr 2014
Cheruuuuuuunnnnn~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cheeeruuunruuunruun~!!!!!!!!!!!!
Never expected Yuni, Chiemi, and Kuroe to appear in the anime this early, as well as that form of Aoi. I really hope to see more of them in the future.
The episode was very funny, with some horror, especially with St. Theresa Girls, Aoi, and her woody friends around.

Ayumi - around 2:49

AkeZZZJan 24, 2022 7:45 AM
何それ?意味分かんない
Jan 24, 2022 9:24 AM

Jul 2017
Chier-ioooooo! Ohayo Sekai...Good Morning, World.

For the global PriConne players, we have more characters to get accustomed to: Yuni, Chiemi, and Kuroe. JP players would've already known about them eons ago as part of the St Theresa's Girls Academy guild "Friendship Club".

Haha, nice to see Aoi again, and boy she looks so different in her uniform. This section of the St. Theresa Girls school is quite new (for anime-onlies and global players), aside from the whole Team B.B thing from Season 1 (also, Ayumi, don't think we'd never notice you there!). It was a surprise seeing Yuni, Chieru (with her Chier-io cheer), and Kuroe THIS EARLY in the anime, guess Cygames are really hyping for what's to come in the future.

It's back to some quest solving with Team B.B. with the Gourmet Guild about the Green Guardians in the forest woods, and that in and of itself triggered a nightmarish Shadows-llike scare where everyone mysteriously vanished one by one, leaving Karyl on her own. Welp, turns out it was Aoi and her usual shtick of wood friends...that transformed into a spatial world of impending war...and the skeleton's memories might be the first of hints about the uncertain future of events.

For now, Pecorine solves the problem like Kokkoro did last episode, and Yuni got her solace on her thesis about falsehoods of the world.
This secret of which the truth, will one day turn the world upside down.
KANLen09Jan 24, 2022 9:30 AM
Jan 24, 2022 10:05 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
That was actually some great kind of concept for this episode with the horror part and then the parallel universe glitch moment (that looked great) and the skeleton's memories... of course a hug from Pecorine will solve everything...xD
Jan 24, 2022 10:29 AM

Feb 2019
The parallel universe aspect was a really cool touch. I wasn’t expecting to see Yuni Chiemi and Kuroe so early in the anime! A welcome surprise. Another fun and cute episode.
Jan 24, 2022 10:48 AM
Nov 2019
aoi is out there breaking peoples necks lol at least it healed karyls stiff neck.
Jan 24, 2022 10:57 AM

Jul 2011
This episode can be summarized with 2 memes: animation vs lore, and Mr. Incredible meme. All the conspiracy was interesting.
Jan 24, 2022 10:58 AM

Nov 2016
This went from spooky to nutty real quick. I love Aoi and the new girls are adorable too, especially Yuni xD

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jan 24, 2022 11:15 AM

Jan 2015
The episodes are getting and better, this was such an interesting one.
This season is hitting all the right spots.
Jan 24, 2022 11:25 AM
Jun 2020
Aoi at school triggers me. That is pretty much me at school 😅.
Jan 24, 2022 12:21 PM

Jul 2014
Again, I'm sure it was at least partially intentional, but was I the only one who found all that graveyard stuff and its sudden conclusion really jarring and kind of out of place? The Aoi side of things with the Green Guardians just being all the My Friends she'd made was hilarious, but that other stuff felt so odd in terms of how it was integrated.

Nice cheeky reference with Yuni calling her stone Rosetta, though.
Jan 24, 2022 12:48 PM

May 2021
Great episode! We all know that Aoi sucks right now apart from PVP when she gets her UE but we see her in her school uniform which we all know that transfer student Aoi rivals Makoto for defense down when she releases! She is happy about Yuuki remembering team BB xD. We also get to see Yuni under a pile of books lol. Chieru and Chloe as well!!!!!!! Chloe may not be too good in the game JP server but she is one of my favourite characters.
'CHIER-IO!'
Rosetta the talking stone is nice also.

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
Jan 24, 2022 2:34 PM
May 2016
Just when I think this show can't get any better it gets better every episode. That was some great animation especially the flashback/interdimensional effects. All the girls were super cute too (just like every character on this show). Love it.
Jan 24, 2022 2:37 PM

Nov 2017
A nice episode,horror and parallel worlds thing going on,but 2 points in this really tickled my funny bone(well,3 if you count Karyl having her neck broken by Aoi)
"Somethings Coming" by Yuni
And also her "Rosetta Stone" :)

and its nice to meet other characters too.After only a short time,you feel like you've known them for ages :)
Jan 24, 2022 2:42 PM

Sep 2018
Always funny and sometimes surprisingly deep.

Quantum ille canis est in fenestra
Jan 24, 2022 3:05 PM

Aug 2020
sekai, still deceptive as ever. Zamamirooo

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Jan 24, 2022 3:20 PM

Jun 2017
You can't go wrong with Yuni. That was some excellent fan service.
Jan 24, 2022 5:08 PM
Jul 2011
So this is what happens if Yuuki doesn't encounter Aoi time to time as in the game.

Really, what is Misato and Hatsune doing not keeping Aoi on check? Misato should have never let Aoi go to that school all alone.
rladls717Jan 24, 2022 5:30 PM
Jan 24, 2022 6:08 PM

Feb 2014
Poor Karyu-chan just can't seem to have a calming episode for once. Always the victim of events. Although her head snap was hilarious XD.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Jan 24, 2022 6:08 PM

Feb 2014
MomoSinX said:
You can't go wrong with Yuni. That was some excellent fan service.

Yuni went full on power of anime.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Jan 24, 2022 6:41 PM

Jan 2022
Does anyone know what the backstory was for the King of Krelenos and the skeletons? Not sure if it's lore I missed because I didn't play the original Princess Connect.

I wonder if Peco knows anything about it since she was still standing at the grave when the others fled.

Jan 24, 2022 7:43 PM

Apr 2018
Carmina Sukosuko Samurai-chan is here.

Note:People who has played the JP server game should know what I am talking about.'

Chieru is a super Carmina fan, and she goes to the same real world school as Nozomi
Jan 24, 2022 7:49 PM

Jul 2019
My new favourite episode of both seasons.
Jan 24, 2022 8:40 PM

Dec 2008
LightSeeker5 said:
Does anyone know what the backstory was for the King of Krelenos and the skeletons? Not sure if it's lore I missed because I didn't play the original Princess Connect.

I wonder if Peco knows anything about it since she was still standing at the grave when the others fled.

It is anime original.
Jan 24, 2022 8:42 PM

Jul 2012
Seeing a character like Aoi again makes me happy. More HanaKana roles are always welcome.
Chieru reminds me of Yotsuba Nakano, because they're both energetic and voiced by Ayaneru.
"You don't have to believe in yourself, because I believe in you." - Drax the Destroyer
https://dawnhibiki.carrd.co/

Mirishita ID: L3N93SKX
Discord: DawnHibiki #6454
Jan 24, 2022 9:14 PM
Sep 2019
While Aoi's story is great and all, it's Yuni and Yuuki that I found intrigued with.

Yuni is the one that helps shed some light about the world and plot.

And Yuuki has become more mature and competent. It seems he's gotten more of his memories back.

Also, the three new characters are voiced by familiar:
Yuni - Roxy Migurdia (Jobless Reincarnation)
Chieru - Yotsuba Nanako (Quitessential Quintuplets)
Chloe - Rio Futaba (Bunny Girl-senpai)
Jan 24, 2022 9:19 PM

Jan 2022
Saku_k said:
LightSeeker5 said:

It is anime original.

Thanks for that. Good to know I haven’t missed anything :)
Jan 24, 2022 9:38 PM

Jul 2016
Wish Pecorine could solve my problems by just hugging me...

Another fantastic episode. That sure was a nice execution of horror-comedy with Aoi actually being the one behind the rumors and the result with her having to "silent" everyone out of pure embarrassment was simply hilarious.
And as for Yuni (already loving her, btw), I gotta say I found her takes on "knowledge" quite interesting as well. Hope she shows up again this season.
Jan 25, 2022 4:17 AM

Dec 2008
Oh wow... what an awesome episode and I definitely want to see more Yuni in the future. Anybody else like the ED? This series is getting better all the time.
May the Uguu be with you.

Jan 25, 2022 4:31 AM
Sep 2019
This is a look of I don't give a ....

Jan 25, 2022 6:27 AM
Sep 2021
Oh man, Aoi is so cute! I hope she appears more this season, I'm in love with characters like her!
Jan 25, 2022 1:41 PM
Dec 2012
Is there something more behind the fact that 35°44'00.0"N 139°36'00.0"E is pointing to a soba-restaurant in tokio?
Jan 25, 2022 1:57 PM

Nov 2009
ROFL

I can't stop laughing at Kyaru being buried in leaf with dead expression...

It's a miracle Kyaru isn't actually dead after that neck snap.

___ ___ ___

amlgJan 25, 2022 2:02 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jan 25, 2022 2:34 PM
Jul 2011
KiraraFan said:
Carmina Sukosuko Samurai-chan is here.

Note:People who has played the JP server game should know what I am talking about.'

Chieru is a super Carmina fan, and she goes to the same real world school as Nozomi
And Chieru was only one episode away from meeting them. No wait, she might have been at the concert in secret off-screen on episode two while Karyl and Christina were fighting at the other side.
Jan 25, 2022 4:55 PM

Oct 2008
VA Konomi Kohara nailed this episode!
that was an adventurous thrilling nightmarish forest episode!
5/5.

Jan 25, 2022 6:11 PM

Jan 2011
Trio is great always seen art of them so i never heard their voices ,got some new founded respect for our book worm she seems to be the smartest character in this world so far lol

bruh all of that just to stop people from finding out about your crazy hobby
Jan 26, 2022 7:13 AM

Oct 2007
the kingdom of the skeleton king is a happy kingdom. Then his kingdom was destroyed in a war. King gained dark powers and killed the villains. Then he accidentally kill the little girl with his power. This is one of the more emotionally heavy episodes for me. Had to watch it twice since the flashbacks are only a few seconds, and I had to pause the scenes to understand better the memories of the king. Hopefully, that hug and talk from Pecorine helped him find peace.

well, looks like they walked into another dimension. It all happened suddenly, I thought the skeletons were part of the comedy. then it turned serious.

looking forward to next week. :)
Jan 26, 2022 9:11 AM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
So this episode features Aoi and the Friendship Guild which global players like myself haven't seen yet although Yuni is mentioned in the main story. You can always count on Pecorine to save the day and that's why I love her so much.
Jan 28, 2022 11:00 AM

Mar 2013
I feel like I'm watching Chika Fujiwara's character in this episode. Glad to see supporting characters making themselves the main character in this episode, with background story and all that. I really like this episode!
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Jan 29, 2022 7:01 AM

Sep 2020
Good to finally see tomodachibu show up, and what Yuni assumes about the world of is interesting.
Feb 8, 2022 1:28 AM

Oct 2017
Was Yuni's words forshadowing the truth about this world?

Good to see Aoi again, she's as amusing as ever. She even made some new friends. The new characters were fun.
Feb 21, 2022 3:25 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Alright, Priconne day and i decide to continue what i left from this.

Its nice to learn more about the new character, and also great to meet up with HanaKana elf character again. So she's now a student of that city girls academy. Her senpai surely an interesting one. And for sure they fuckin cute. Ayane again, yes Chika with more intelligence intacted xd, and, Juju, why are you here? Damn what a nice tier bunch i got on this episode. Not to mention the story kinda had a mixed bag of feeling. Yuni actions looks funny, tho. Study arts for the win. Oh damn, now Yuni said something intriguing under her mind. Truly interesting, and surprisingly i feels like i really need to know more about them, especially the nerd. Play the game i'm coming xd.

Lets see next....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Feb 23, 2022 1:29 PM

Mar 2010
That was random.. and kinda cool. Man I love that pink haired gal chiero, wish She was real. And them wooden friends were funny asf.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Mar 29, 2022 6:32 AM

Jul 2021
The fanservice in this episode though xDDD
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Mar 30, 2022 2:48 AM

Mar 2020
No clue what the point of this anime is supposed to be. It's not funny, it's not interesting, every episode revolves around someone else that you will forget about by the next episode. Seems like a complete waste of time if you don't play the game.
Apr 12, 2022 6:22 AM

Aug 2018
Like the girls we're working with in this episode.. Almost all of them are interesting personalities.. ;P I'd probably say all of them, as even normal genki girl is nice addition to this stoic or dramatic squad.. ;P Stoic or dramatic girls we meet this episode I certainly like more, though - especially Yuni and Aoi.. They're just so good in their things.. ;P Well, either way.. ;P
Well, this world in anime probably isn't what it seems.. I'd agree with Yuni's guess..
Apr 25, 2022 6:07 PM

Jul 2014
Ayaneruuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love how energetically cute Chieru is <3. Chier-io!

Great to see Aoi again. I love when HanaKana voices quirky characters.

I wasn't ready for what happened in the forest. Starting from the possessed rock to Aoi's reveal with that neck snap. Aoi, wtf?! xD. That was absolutely hilarious.

Nice to hear Konomi Kohara, Yuni is such a fun and interesting character. And she was really close to discovering something, I'm surprised she didn't try harder. Interesting information she brought us about parallel worlds and the deceptions of the world they live in.

It was nice to meet the Yunichans/Nakayoshi-bu guild and good for Aoi for making new non-wooden friends haha.
SkyLETVApr 25, 2022 6:31 PM
Jun 8, 2022 9:08 AM

Jul 2015
Craziest episode so far with Aoi going nuts snapping everyone's neck, Yuni's talking rock and the tragic memories of a kingdom from a different dimension. No matter how corrupt a good person has become, Pecorine's hug can perform miracles.

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Princess Connect Season 3 Leak

Kingfariz - Apr 24, 2023

10 by Liddo-kun »»
Apr 7, 11:45 AM

Poll: » Princess Connect! Re:Dive Season 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2022

118 by Forum »»
Mar 20, 10:21 PM

Poll: » Princess Connect! Re:Dive Season 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2022

82 by extralie »»
Jan 31, 1:39 AM

» Appreciation Post

Ice0105 - Mar 14, 2022

15 by Yui_Suzumiya69 »»
Jan 20, 12:42 AM

Poll: » Princess Connect! Re:Dive Season 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2022

73 by MizuhoKamui »»
Nov 8, 2023 10:13 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.